Crossing lines -An Office Pas...

By strangephenomenom

Kathia Moroz was a young successful corporate woman working her dream job into a multimillionaire architectur... More

Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VII
Part VIII
Part IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XIII
Part XIV
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVI
Part XVII
Part XVIII
Part XIX
Part XX

Author's roaming thoughts

16 1 0
By strangephenomenom

I woke up this morning with my shoulders hurting, ready for a new day.

In fact not ready at all but it sounds good and positive when you read it, lol.

I just checked the book's ranking and it's no. 1 in #desire and no. 9 in #roughlove ranking. Out of thousands of impressive books mine stood out...

I'm having tears in my eyes.

THANK YOU!! I want to shout out to everyone who voted for my book and took the time of the day to throw an eye over it.

I love you all!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 4.2K 42
{WARNING: This story contains mature content. For mature audience and open minded people only. Read at your own risk} Arranged in a marriage of...
76.3K 2K 30
"Now I know why they call you the devil" "I told you I was anything but good Angel" - Two people that could have lost their lives find each other. An...
94.1K 1.7K 32
18+ PREVIOUSLY "RAVISH" Everyone has a secret. Adam Williams had it all. But there's one thing about him everyone knew nothing about. It was his weak...
1.4M 53.2K 49
Others carved her past, she was now deciding her future. But was she living? The memories that haunted her determine each decision she made until he...