The Secret Heart|Jisoo|Haein|...

By hollytrag

Two extraordinary men find themselves captivated by a woman of intricate allure, whose heart seems unattainab... More

TᕼE ᔕEᑕᖇET ᕼEᗩᖇT: ᘔEᖇO
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 1: ᑎO TIᗰE TO ᔕᑭᗩᖇE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 2: ᔕTᗩᒪᒪIᑎG Iᑎ ᗩ ᗪᖇI-ᖴIT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 3: ᑭᒪᗩY ᗯITᕼ ᗰᗩTᑕᕼEᔕ, YOᑌ GET ᗷᑌᖇᑎEᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 4: ᔕIᒪᐯEᖇ ᔕᕼOᖇEᔕ Oᖴ ᖇEᗩᒪITY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 5: ᑕᗩᖇEᖴᑌᒪ ᗯITᕼ TᕼE ᒪIGᕼTᔕ Oᖴ YEᔕTEᖇᗪᗩY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 6: ᗯᗩᐯEᖇIᑎG ᒪOYᗩᒪTY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 7: ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG TᕼE EYEᔕ ᑕᗩᑎ TEᒪᒪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 8: ᑌᑎE᙭ᑭEᑕTEᗪ EᗰOTIOᑎᔕ TO TᕼE ᑕᒪOᔕEᗪ EYEᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 9: TᕼE ᑕOᑎᗪITIOᑎ Oᖴ ᒪOᐯE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 10: ᑎIGᕼTᗰᗩᖇEᔕ ᗯITᕼIᑎ ᖇEᗩᒪIT'ᔕ EᗰᗷᖇᗩᑕE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 11: TᕼE ᑌᑎᗷᖇOKEᑎ ᒪEGᗩᑕY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 12: ᖴOᖇᗰIᗪᗩᗷᒪE ᖴOᖇᑕEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 13: ᖴᗩᗰIᒪY ᗪIᔕᑕOᖇᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 14: ᗯIᑎᗪᑌᑭ EᗰOTIOᑎᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 15: ᗷEᕼIᑎᗪ TᕼOᔕE TEᗩᖇᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 16: TEᑎTᗩTIᐯE ᒪOOKᔕ Oᖴ ᗪEᔕIᖇE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 17: ᗷITTEᖇ ᗷᒪOOᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 18: ᖇEᐯEᖇIEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 19: ᖴOᖇ ᗷETTEᖇ Oᖇ ᗯOᖇᔕE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 20: Oᒪᗪ ᗯᗩYᔕ ᑕᗩᒪᒪIᑎG
ᑕᕼᗩPTEᖇ 21: ᒪOᔕT ᗩᑎᗪ ᖴOᑌᑎᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 22: ᗪᗩᑎGEᖇOᑌᔕ ᗰOᐯEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 23: Iᑎ ᗩᑎOTᕼEᖇ ᒪIᖴE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 24: ᗯITᕼEᖇIᑎG ᗪᗩYᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 25: GOᑎE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 26: ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIᐯE TᕼOᑌGᕼTᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 27: TᕼE ᑌᑎᔕᑭOKEᑎ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 28: ᔕᗩᒪT TO ᗯOᑌᑎᗪᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 29: ᗩTOᑎIᑎG ᖴOᖇ ᗰY ᔕIᑎᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 30: ᗪEᑕIᔕIᐯE GᗩᗰEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 31: ᖴᗩᗰIᒪY ᗩᖴᖴᗩIᖇᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 32: ᒪᗩTE ᑎIGᕼT ᑕᗩᒪᒪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 33: ᗪOᑌᗷTᖴᑌᒪ ᕼEᗩᖇT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 34: ᔕᗩᑕᖇEᗪ ᒪOᐯE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 35: KIᔕᔕ ᗰE ᗰOᖇE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 36: ᗷᖇIGᕼT ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕOᑎᑕEITEᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 37: TᕼE EᗰᗷᖇᗩᑕE Oᖴ ᗩ ᖴᖇIEᑎᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 38: TᕼᖇᑌTᕼᖴᑌᒪᒪY ᕼOᑎEᔕT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 39: TᕼE ᗩᗯᗩITEᗪ ᒪETTEᖇ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 40: ᑕOᐯETOᑌᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 41: TᕼE ᖴᗩᐯOᖇ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 42: Iᑎ TᕼIᔕ ᖴᗩTEᖴᑌᒪ ᖇOOᗰ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 43: ᗷᖇᑌIᔕEᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗷᖇOKEᑎ ᗷOᑎEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 44: TᕼE ᑌᑎKᑎOᗯᑎ ᔕEᑎTIᗰEᑎT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 45: ᖴᖇIEᑎᗪ Oᖇ ᖴOE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 46: ᗰY Oᗯᑎ ᗪᗩᖇK ᔕEᑕᖇETᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 47: ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼEᔕE I ᑭᒪᗩᑕE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 48: ᗰY ᗯᗩY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 49: TᕼE ᔕEᗩ ᗯITᕼ ITᔕ ᗪEEᑭᑎEᔕᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 50: TᕼE ᑕᖇᑌᗰᗷᒪIᑎG TOᗯEᖇ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 51: TᕼE ᗷᒪᑌE TIᗪE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 52: EᒪᗪOᖇIᗩ'ᔕ GOᒪᗪEᑎ ᕼIᔕTOᖇY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 53: TᕼE ᗰIᔕᔕIᑎG ᑭIEᑕEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 54: TᕼE ᗪOᗯᑎᑭOᑌᖇ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 55: ᗷIGGEᖇ Tᕼᗩᑎ TᕼE ᗯᕼOᒪE ᔕKY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 56: ᗪᗩᑎᑕE TᕼE ᑎIGᕼT ᗩᗯᗩY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 57: ᗯᕼᗩT EYEᔕ ᑕᗩᑎ TEᒪᒪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 58: EᑎOᑌGᕼ GᗩᗰEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 59: TᕼE ᔕEᑎTIᗰEᑎT Oᖴ TᕼE ᕼEᗩᖇT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 60: IT ᑕᑌTᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᕼᑌᖇTᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 61: TᕼE ᗯOᑎᗪEᖇᔕ Oᖴ YOᑌ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 62: ᗰᗩᖇᖇIᗩGE ᑭᖇOᑭOᔕᗩᒪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 64: TᕼE ᗪᗩᖇK ᔕIᗪE Oᖴ TᕼIᑎGᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 65: TᕼE ᖴᗩᑕᗩᗪE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 66: ᒪOᐯE ᗰE ᗩᑎYᗯᗩY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 67: TᕼE ᑕᒪᗩᗯIᑎG ᗰOOᑎ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 68: TᕼE ᑭᖇEᗪIᑕᗩᗰEᑎT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 69: ᑕᖇY Oᖴ ᗩ TᕼOᑌᔕᗩᑎᗪ ᗰOOᑎᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 70: ᗰOᖇE Tᕼᗩᑎ ᗩᑎYTᕼIᑎG, ᗪEᗩᖇ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 71: OᑎE Oᖴ ᑌᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 72: ᔕᕼᗩᗪOᗯᔕ Oᖴ TᕼE ᑭᗩᔕT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 73: ᗯIᔕᕼ ᗯE ᑕOᑌᒪᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 74: ᗩᒪIEᑎ ᒪOᐯE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 75: ᗩᒪTEᖇIᑎG ᗪᖇEᗩᗰᔕ Oᖴ ᖇEᗩᒪITY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 76: TᕼE IᗪOᒪIᘔEᗪ ᖴᗩᑕEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 77: ᖴᖇᗩGIᒪE ᗷY ᗪEᖴEᑕT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 78: TᕼE ᑌᑎTOᒪᗪ TᖇᑌTᕼ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 79: TOᖇᖇEᑎTIᗩᒪ ᖇᗩIᑎᖴᗩᒪᒪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 80: Eᑎᗪ Oᖴ TIᗰEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 81: ᗩᑎ ᗩᑎGEᒪ'ᔕ ᗪᑌTY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 82: ᗪOᖇᗰᗩᑎT ᕼEᗩᖇTᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 83: TᕼE ᗯEᒪᒪ Oᖴ ᗰEᗰOᖇIEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 84: ᖴᗩTEᖴᑌᒪ TEᗩᖇᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 85: TᖇᑌE ᕼEᗩᖇTᔕ ᗩᒪᗯᗩYᔕ ᗯIᑎ
EᑭIᒪOGᑌE 1/2
EᑭIᒪOGᑌE 2/2

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 63: TᕼE ᑭᖇEᗪᗩTOᖇ

127 12 12
By hollytrag

As Elena slowly blinked her eyes open, a wide grin lit up her face. She felt a sense of calm and contentment as she lay naked beneath the soft covers. The night had brought her immense happiness, a feeling she had never experienced before. For the first time, she felt a deep sense of peace as she allowed the night to envelop her, and now she awoke in the morning by his side in bed. With a joyful heart, Elena eagerly shifted in bed, only to realize that it was completely empty...

"Carl?" Elena whispered as she sat up in bed, her eyes scanning the room in search of him. A small sigh escaped her lips as she quickly wrapped the sheets around her body. Stepping out of the bedroom, she was surprised to find a woman sitting on the couch, sipping on a cup of coffee. Their eyes met instantly, sending a jolt of shock through Elena as she tightened her grip on the sheets wrapped around her.

"Who... who are you?" Elena questioned, her eyes wide with surprise as she struggled to maintain her composure. The woman's eyebrows furrowed in disbelief as she took in the unexpected sight before her. Setting down her cup of coffee, she stood up slowly, a smile gradually spreading across her lips.

"Elena? This is truly wonderful news to me, seeing that my brother has finally achieved what he has been yearning for all this time!" The woman exclaimed, her words causing Elena to furrow her brow at the mention of Carlton being her brother.

"Brother? Oh my gosh... I'm so embarrassed! I should have realized! This is not how I wanted to meet one of Carlton's family," Elena said shamefully, attempting to cover herself more securely. Pamela chuckled softly and approached Elena slowly.

"Don't be silly! We're all adults, and these things happen. Although, I shouldn't have just barged into my brother's house without his permission," Pamela said with a cheerful smile. Elena returned the smile and offered a slight bow of her head.

"Pamela, right? I've seen you with your brother in many magazines! It's a pleasure to meet you," Elena said, her eyes smiling warmly, which touched Pamela's heart.

"Yeah, that's me! Likewise, Elena! You look even more beautiful in person than in the pictures online! I mean, you're already stunning in those photos, but seeing you up close, I can see why my brother has been so smitten with you!" Pamela said with a playful tone. She understood perfectly why he was so determined not to let go of such beauty.

"Thank you, I could say the same about you. You're gorgeous!" Elena said, causing Pamela to giggle.

"Oh, you're so kind! Come, let's have a cup of coffee," Pamela invited, gesturing for Elena to join her. However, Elena declined the offer immediately.

"No, I mean, yes, but I need to get dressed first! Please give me a moment to put some clothes on!" Elena said in embarrassment, swiftly gathering her scattered clothes from around the house. Pamela couldn't help but giggle as she caught sight of the scattered garments.

Fifteen minutes later, Elena was seated across from Pamela, sipping on her coffee. She looked a bit uncomfortable, as her underwear had been completely torn, leaving her unable to wear anything beneath her dress.

"So, are things back to normal between you two, or was last night just a fling?" Pamela asked suddenly, without hesitation. Elena choked a little and quickly cleared her throat, her gaze meeting Pamela's.

"I... I don't know, it's complicated!" Elena mumbled, her eyes darting to the floor. She struggled to find the right answer to such a question. Pamela sighed and sat up straight, studying Elena's uncomfortable expression.

"Can I read your palm?" Pamela asked, surprising Elena.

"Oh, read my palm? Are you a palm reader, like a psychic?" Elena asked. Pamela smiled and nodded in response.

"Indeed! I'm eager to read yours if you don't mind?" Pamela said. Elena smiled softly and gave her a small nod.

"Of course, it's actually quite new to me! I've never done this before," Elena said, watching as Pamela came closer and sat right next to her.

"Let's see," Pamela murmured, engrossed in Elena's left palm, scanning and analyzing the creases of her hand.

"How strange! It appears that your heart is divided," Pamela said, slowly looking back up into Elena's eyes. Elena felt her chest constrict at the words spoken to her.

"My brother is not the only man in your life who seeks your heart," Pamela added. Elena pressed her lips together, feeling a slight twinge of anxiety at Pamela's insight.

"I mean... I'm engaged! It must be the man I'm engaged to," Elena scoffed, attempting to divert Pamela's attention from her own words. Pamela smiled defiantly and shook her head in disagreement.

"It's not him! It's someone who appears to be of noble birth! He seems quite unhappy these past few weeks! But more than unhappiness, he feels threatened," Pamela said, her eyes furrowing with concern. Elena felt a sense of unease as Pamela described someone she didn't quite know.

"I... I don't really understand! I don't think I know anyone of noble birth!?" Elena said, clearly confused by Pamela's words. Pamela looked back into Elena's eyes and frowned.

"He was very close to you! It appears he had a connection, a deep connection with you! But then you cut him off," Pamela said, studying Elena's facial expressions intently.

"I... I don't know," Elena said in a low tone as she tried to process everything.

"He's been hiding a lot of things from you! A lot that has to do with his origin! But now I see him moving away! Moving farther away," Pamela continued to read Elena's palm. Elena gasped at the thought of a man keeping secrets from her, and Kelan was the only man she could think of.

"He's moving away? What happened?... why?" Elena asked, her voice tinged with despair.

"I don't know, but it appears that something or someone is following him! He feels unsafe wherever he goes! There's something wrong," Pamela said, sensing the energy. Elena's eyes began to well up with tears at the thought of Kelan feeling unsafe.

"Why... Pamela... what's wrong?" Elena uttered anxiously. Just then, Elena's phone rang, startling both women. Elena's hand flew to her chest as she tried to regain her composure. She then walked to the room to pick up her phone.

"Hello?" Elena muttered curiously into the phone, unsure of the unknown number. Her senses became wary as she heard heavy breathing on the other end of the line.

"Hello?... Who's there?" Elena uttered worriedly as she gripped the phone tighter against her ear.

"Elena!!!...huh....huh....Elena..." she heard Kelan's heavy breathing voice as he tried to speak.

"Kelan? Kelan...what's the matter? What's going on?" Elena exclaimed, her voice laced with panic as she heard his unyielding tone.

"I...missed...your...voice!" He stammered, struggling to get the words out. Elena's hand flew to her mouth, her eyes widening with fear as she took in his words. There was no mistaking it now. Pamela's reading was about Kelan, and she could sense it - he was in trouble.

"Kelan! What's going on? Where are you?" Elena cried out, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Please...listen to me...huh...I need you to take care of Reeve for me! You're the only person I would trust him with..ah." Kelan struggled to say, his breathing growing more intense before the line abruptly cut off.

"Kelan? KELAN??" Elena cried out anxiously, realizing that Kelan was likely fighting for his life somewhere.

Hopefully Kelan is not dead
🫣😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 25.1K 57
"Hyung, that boy is making me feel things" Jungkook said when they stepped outside into the cold air. "I know me too. He's fucking adorable, and does...
20.2K 1.4K 10
- where Taehyung and Jisoo's rivalry turns into love because of a simple pencil © sweetfeather- | completed
150K 7.9K 20
- with me one last time
387 33 16
•{Includes mature subject matter} "Please give me a chance," he said, staring so deep into my eyes I suddenly felt naked. "Jungkookie, I can't...