KATELIX : THE BLOODY RULERS

By deboshiera

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧... More

The intro...
Chapter 2 (The unwanted rescue)
Chapter 3 (The beginning of something)
Chapter 4 ( New entry of some bitch?)
Chapter 5 (Friend or villain?)
Chapter 6 (Violence)
Chapter 7 (The reveal)
Chapter 8 (Someone new?)
Chapter 9 (The wedding PART-I)
Chapter 10 (The wedding PART II)
Chapter 11 (New home or again hell?)
Chapter 12 (Santo Cassano)
Chapter 13 (Behaviour)
Chapter 14 (Avocado toasts)
Chapter 15 (Emotions)
Chapter 16 (Who is she?)
Chapter 17 (Her again?)
Chapter 18 (CELINE or CHANEL)
Chapter 19 (Her MCLAREN)

Chapter 1 (HATE AT FIRST SIGHT)

122 5 2
By deboshiera

Katerina's POV

"hey sissoo,Come quickly or we'll be late" cendric said in a disgust tone.

Cendric Rodriguez,my baby brother he is currently 17years old and soon is going to graduate from high school.

Today is his high school party and we are invited. We means me(Katerina Rodriguez),and my group members, they're Amelie,Daniela,Bella and Pierina.

*My dad is the Canadian mafia leader and I'm gonna rule his mafia because my brother don't like this mafia shit.
He wants to make his career in football.

But my father don't fucking support this but i support him and I want him to be a successful footballer.

Usually I do all the missions which are related to mafia.

I'm so fucking good in killing people trust me.......but my father thinks that I'm weak.

Please someone go and tell him that I'm not fucking weak.

My father lies to me all the time that's why I don't like him anymore.

I just fucking want to leave this house but I'm here because of my baby brother.*

I heard a knock on my door,"hey daring,are you there?" Said Amelie calmly.

"HEY ARE YOU COMING OR NOT?" I heard my brother yelling from the downstairs.
I'm late as usual.

"I'm coming,sorry" i said in embarassment because everyone was waiting for me.

Everyone just gave me a disgusting look....

"Let's go" they'll said in the same time.

At the party*

Everyone is dancing and drinking.some of them actually many of them who actually don't fucking know each other are touching each other like shit.I don't get it that why this generation loves to drink alcohol and do these shitty things this much.

Amelia came to me with a pink liquid in her hand."Hey darling,you want some mocktail?" She said while dancing.

"No babe,I can't get drunk." I said rudely

"Why? please just one drink!" She begged but i shaked my head with a clear NO reaction.

"You know I have to keep an eye on all sides to see if anyone attacks us!" I said in rude tone.

"Please please please,just for today just forget this mafia shit and enjoy with us" She said while pulling me in the dance floor.

"Okay just for few minutes and then I'm out" I agreed in disappointment.

"Yayyyyy let's rock the party, darling!" She yelled in joy.

I went to the bar counter and just took one glass of champagne and I swallowed it down my throat,the bitterness of alcohol was burning my throat. I just had one drink cause i knew that I couldn't get drunk...

With Amelie and other girls I was dancing and felt someone grabbing my waist from behind i quickly turned around and pushed him away.

"Hey,you wanna have some fun?" That guy said.
"Nope,I'm older than you and I'm not into younger boys" I said while going back to bar counter.

Oh my God. How can someone just come and grab one's waist when you don't fucking know them,that's disgusting.

"Hey Katt,why are you there?,wanna come and have some fun?" Said Bella while drinking.
"Nopp I'm fine here" I said while waving her.

Suddenly I felt someone was glazing at me.when I turned around I saw the dark green eyes staring at mine.Wow they're the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. But soon I felt that I saw that guy before. Within moments I realized that we are in danger.
It was KALIX CASSANO,that motherfucking asshole whom i hate the most in my life.

I was about to get up from the barstool to call my friends when I felt a sharp metalic object on my waist. It was that jerk holding a gun on my waist.

I quickly took my gun which I had attached on my thigh and aimed it towards him.

"Hey bitch,why the hell are you here?" He said while grabbing my other wrist. "None of your fucking business," i said while ignoring an eye contact.

"Oh,it is my fucking business bitch, don't be a slut and tell me why'd you came here?" He said grabbing my wrist more tightly.

"Just let me go or I'll kill you asshole" i said while warning him.

"Shut up your fucking mouth" he said now grabbing my arm.

He's really tall maybe 6'4" i don't know, his huge body was covering me and his grip was an iron grip.

I quickly kicked him on his dick and his grip loosened. "Don't fucking mess with me!" I warned while going from there.

"YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHAT YOUR FATHER HAVE DONE!!!" He yelled from the back.

My whole body filled with anger i quickly went towards him while grabbing my knife which was also fitted on my thighs. Without any thinking i stabbed him on his arms.

He groaned in pain."you'll regret this shit,you bitch!!"he yelled.

I just ignored him.

I called Bella,Amelie,Daniela,Pierina and of course my baby brother Cendric to leave this fucking place as soon as possible.

In car, they all yelled at me for spoiling the party but who will tell them that it was fucking unsafe for them.

Oh god. I'm so fucking tired of this mafia shit.

At home*

I quickly went to my to bedroom,took my pajamas and showered.His fucking touch made my whole body dirty.

Father called me and my brother in dinning room to talk
I know at this point I fucked up but yeah i have to save my brother from getting scold.

"Why did you met the Cassano's tonight?" He said calmly.

"It was a absolute mistake father we're so sorry from the next-," he didn't let me finish and started saying-

"It's absolutely okay,that you two are meeting frequently,now you can go and have some sleep."

I was totally shocked at what he was saying. the Cassano's are the ruler of Italian mafia and our biggest rivals why isn't he angry?

"What was that?I thought he would be so angry and will kick us out from the house!" Cendric said in a shocked tone...

"I don't know either bro! I'm so damn fucking sure that something messy is gonna happen" I said in disappointment.

"You must keep a watch on this shit sissoo" he said while hugging me.

"Don't worry, nothing will happen I'm here for you" i said while kissing him on forehead.

Now go to sleep cendric..."Good night,!" I said while taking him towards his room

"Goodnight sissoo i love you" he said while entering his room

I didn't say anything just smiled.

I quickly went to room and texted my friends...

Hey are you guys alright??

"Yep I'm in home" by Bella

"I'm brushing my teeth" by Daniela

"I'm trying to find out what nightgown should i wear today?" By Pierina

"I'm okay but are you? What did that jerk kalix do? Did your father scold you?" By Amelie

Everything is alright guyz
I'm relieved to know that you all reached home safely. Take rest.

"GOODNIGHT GUYZ" texted everyone.

********
I'm happy to see that Amelie is always there and caring for me.
By the way....She is my best friend.

*Suddenly my phone rang*

It was Amelie calling me late night
I quickly picked up the phone...

"Hey,what happened why are calling me during this hour?"

"Did you kissed kalix?"

"Absolutely fucking not!"

"Then what happened why didn't you just killed him"

"Because that was a public spot bitch"

"Are you a real bitch? What the actual fuck did he told you?"

"He asked why I went in his club if it was my plan blah blah etc etc"

"Oh! anything else?"

"He told that my father had did something with his family!"

"Really but what did uncle do?"

"Hey stop it, I'm so bored....I don't fucking know what fuck my dad did...but i have a bad feeling that something is gonna happen"

"Don't worry too much I'm here for you"

"I know"

"But why was he holding your waist, he was so close to you,was that a love at first sight?"🌚

"Hey you MOTHERFUCKING BITCH STOP THIS BULLSHIT RIGHT NOW OR I'LL FUCK YOUR ASS OFF, I don't know about that fucking word love but it was a absolute HATE AT FIRST SIGHT"

"hey stop yelling at me I was just joking

"Yeah now cut off the phone,I want to sleep"

"Hey don't be mad at me I'm sorry i know you hate him, byby, i love you darling, good night"

"Yeah stop being so cheesy!!i love you too now go to hell and have some nightmares"I said while cutting the phone.

*A text on my phone*

"Hey love don't be mad i love you good night and have sweet dreams 💘"
By Amelie

Ewww what the fuckk!!!she is an actual bitch but i love her...

I quickly went to my bed thinking about what hurdle is gonna come now....

Let me tell you about Kalix Cassano....

Since kindergarden to university that fucking jerk pissed me off everytime everywhere....we know each other since we're six years. Our family told that we were rivals so we hated each other but he was a damn BULLSHIT!!! And we both used to bully each other and never had a normal conversation....even we both tried infinite of times to kill eachother......
I hate him

It was a absolute HATE AT FIRST SIGHT....

A/N Heyyyy guyzz so here's the chapter one.Sorry for the short chapter you know that this is my first time so i was actually nervous....hope you'll like it...❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

919K 28.6K 82
This is a story of two broken souls who were brought together by one's lust and other's fear. Sophia She was young, innocent, loving and pretty with...
764K 12.2K 45
Malia's life was a mess , she hated everything about it untill she met him. She believed there was no way things could get any worse , but she was wr...
1.1M 38.7K 32
**Cover by @AndiApplexoxo** He was nothing like other men that she'd met in her life. He was different. She knew he was. But he was forbidden. She w...
1.3M 50.5K 42
(BOOK 4 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) Read Mia Regina, Escort Me Baby, and Mio Re before this. *** I woke up in a place I didn't recognize, with rowdy lookin...