A Twisted Curse (My Hero Acad...

By UchihaNaruto976

"How rude. This is pure love." Haunted by the special grade cursed spirit known as Rika Orimoto, you casted y... More

Bio #1
My Hero Academia | (Y/N) (L/N): Origin
My Hero Academia | Start Line
My Hero Academia | What I Can Do
My Hero Academia | Quirk Apprehension Test
My Hero Academia | Battle Trial
My Hero Academia | Rage, You Damn Nerd
My Hero Academia | Deku vs Kacchan
My Hero Academia | U.S.J
My Hero Academia | Unknown Encounter
My Hero Academia | Black Flash
My Hero Academia | All Might
Bio #2
My Hero Academia | Sports Festival
My Hero Academia | In Their Own Quirky Ways
My Hero Academia | Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
My Hero Academia | Cavalry Battle Finale

My Hero Academia | Do Your Best, Ida!

1.3K 84 2
By UchihaNaruto976

"I recommend for you to stay back."

"What—?" Mezo was surprised at Shoto's statement but he did secretly want to see what would happen as Shoto took a step inside the building. "What is this guy thinking...?"

"I'll handle this myself." Shoto said before his foot hissed and ice started to coat the building at frightening speeds, cooling down all the floors in almost an instant.

On the fifth floor, Mashirao and Toru were stuck. The ice had frozen their feet to the ground as Shoto cold y walked right past them. Mashirao grit his teeth, but neither of their Quirks would've been able to stop Shoto regardless.

"Damnit..." Mashirao said.

After that, Shoto used his other side to heat up the ice, but didn't reveal his fire. You could tell he had two Quirks right away and you slightly frowned as he eyed the camera, as if his eyes were really targeting you all along.

"He did way better than I did..." You said.

"His Quirk really is amazing..." Izuku muttered.

"Young Todoroki..." All Might eyed him.

Shoto and the others arrived, and everyone unanimously agreed that he was the clear MVP. Still, the class themselves felt that Shoto's eyes were targeting you. You felt it as well, but you couldn't tell it was a look of competition.

"(L/N)." Shoto said.

"Yes...?" You looked at him as the next match started, the rest of the classes' eyes glued onto the screen, and it was the same with Shoto as he spoke to you.

"I am going to defeat you." Shoto said.

"I'm...looking forward to it." You replied.

"In order to cement myself as a professional, I have made it my goal to defeat you." Shoto said, now looking at you. "You have multiple powers, same as me, so I will beat you with only ice."

"Shoto." You said calmly, looking at him as a rival yet the same as a classmate. "Since you've put me on the spot as your rival, I'll tell you this. To fight me...you'll have to use both sides."

Shoto slightly frowned as you decided to head to the restroom. Izuku was the only one who had actually overheard the conversation, and he did look a little worried. You washed your face and walked back, determination filling your body.

(Y/N)...

"No, Rika." You chuckled, now more confident in the way you speak to Rika. "I already knew what I was doing just by being here. I want to prove that I can still live...and in a way, so is he."

"I know it doesn't make much sense now." You said. "Both of us are striving to prove something to someone else, I can tell. I'll be his rival, and he'll be mine so don't worry, Rika."

...okay...

. . .

As you walked away from the U.A building, you could see Izuku talking with Katsuki. You didn't want to bother them, but you could tell that Izuku looked rather serious as he spoke to Katsuki while Katsuki kept his head down.

"I'm going to beat you." Katsuki said, which was the only thing you heard from him. "I'm only getting started, you damned nerd. I will never lose again to you, so get that in your head!"

You grinned as Izuku nodded at Katsuki. Knowing that Izuku now accepted Katsuki as a rival, you felt a little better about your own rivalry with Shoto. You looked at your palms, small trickles of electricity emerging from your fingers.

The next day, you sat down on your desk and Aizawa emerged from his sleeping bag to give everyone an important announcement. All the conversations halted as everyone eyed him.

"Class, you will all be electing a class representative today." Aizawa said. "This is a chance for everyone to gain some recognition, so you will be voting to decide who will be—"

"I will be president!" Minoru yelled.

"Heck no, it'll be me man!" Eijiro said.

"I want to as well!" Denki's hand shot up.

"No, me!" Mina exclaimed.

"You guys will decide for yourselves." Aizawa said, zipping himself back up in the sleeping bag before collapsing and everyone started to argue amongst themselves about who would be president.

"Don't you want to do it?" Kyoka asked you.

"No...not really..." You said.

Later on, you decided to go and have lunch with Kyoka herself. The class murmured as they saw the two of you walk off, but they quickly got the male es onto their groups like Izuku going with Ochaco and Tenya.

"I heard that the press if getting overly excited about All Might being a teacher." Kyoka said, eating away at her food in small bites.

"Yeah, I know." You said, and you heard some grumbles from Rika internally as you spoke with Kyoka. "I heard about that too, but I heard it is actually becoming a big deal—"

In that moment, you yelped as the security alarms began to blare loudly. Kyoka noticed the students quickly jumping off their tables and rushing towards the exit. Looking around, she grabbed your collar and dragged you along.

"What is happening...?" You asked her.

"Beats me, but we are getting out of here!" Kyoka said as shoulders bumped into her and elbows hit her face. "Damn! All of these people...are starting to get me annoyed...!"

"Could it be the press?" You asked her.

"You...you might be right!" Kyoka said, looking out the window to her right, seeing the accumulating number of reporters trying to approach U.A, and they had actually breached security.

"Guys...don't panic!" You exclaim.

"Everyone!"

However, everyone looked towards the floating Tenya whose back was on the wall by the exit thanks to Ochaco's Quirk. You blinked a few times as Tenya grit his teeth to try and hold his position as Ochaco kept her fingers together.

"Don't worry about this!" Tenya said. "The press is only getting out of hand! You guys should return back to the cafeteria! Everything will be handled swiftly, so don't you worry!"

"Ida..." You said, a little stunned.

"At least that settles things here..." Kyoka said.

. . .

"Who the hell breached our defenses?"

"We don't know that ourselves, Aizawa..." Nezu, the principal, said as he put his paws together and leaned forward. "...but this is certainly a very serious concern. A normal news reporter couldn't have done this and gotten away with it."

"Could it be that a villain is declaring war?" Snipe asked, crossing his arms as the others listened to him. "It could very well be a possibility, considering that All Might is part of our staff now."

"You think they are after me?" Toshinori asked.

"I feel like this is a lot more complicated than just that." Aizawa said, and he started to think of you. "I can't help but feel there is a larger motive than just you, All Might."

"Whatever it is, we need to deal with it." Nezu said. "Otherwise, our students will be in danger."

End of Chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 70 20
πš†πš‘πš’πš•πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ π™»πšŽπšŠπšπšžπšŽ 𝚘𝚏 πš…πš’πš•πš•πšŠπš’πš—πšœ πš•πšžπš›πš” πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπš‘πšŠπšπš˜πš πšœ, πšŒπš•πšŠπšœπšœ 𝟷-𝙰 πš›πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘πšŽπšœ πšπš‘πšŽπš’πš› πšπš‘πš’πš›πš 𝚒𝚎�...
24.1K 1.6K 13
"WAS IT WORTH IT??" -β™–- 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“‚π‘œπ“ˆπ“‰ π’·π‘’π’Άπ“Šπ“‰π’Ύπ’»π“Šπ“ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓁𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 π‘”π‘’π’Ύπ“ˆπ’½π’Ά, π“Žπ“Šπ’Ά. 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝒢𝒾𝓇 π“ˆπ“€π’Ύπ“ƒ, 𝒹𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒸𝒢𝓉𝑒 οΏ½...
46.9K 1.3K 16
Jinko Yushiro didn't live an easy life by any means, but life on the streets in the shadiest part of town as an 8 year old isn't supposed to be easy...
24.2K 996 23
"π•Šπ•žπ•šπ•π•–. 𝕀π•₯ π•ƒπ• π• π•œπ•€ 𝔹𝕖π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•†π•Ÿ 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...