Rise of Queen

By Yashu_writes

It is popularly known that whatever happens, happens to be good. Whether it's going to happen or even it happ... More

Preface
Main Female Lead
Main Male Lead
Dedication
Author's note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 20

Chapter 13

37 4 0
By Yashu_writes

CHAPTER 13

THE TRUTH OF HER ARRIVAL

RANDHAWA'S MANSION, 2nd STREET, BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, USA

TIME: 12:16 AM, 6 APRIL

At the Randhawa mansion, everyone is busted here and there. When Rohit said that Vrinda came everyone kept the mansion ready for her. Rohit told everyone in the house that Vrinda was coming. Everyone in the mansion knows, except one. Vaidyarth. He went to his friend's house for a sleepover. He doesn't know about Vrinda's arrival.

At that time, Nick, Joana, Chris, and Sophie came to the mansion. Nick tried to contact Vaidyarth but his phone was not reached.

"Any news?" Chris asked him.

"No. God knows why didn't he answer my phone." He answered. The maid is walking with a glass of water collides with another and the glass falls and breaks.

Simran Kaur Randhawa; grandmother of Abhimanyu and Vaidyarth, was coming from the stairs. When she heard and said, "What are you doing? The child is coming and you broke the glass in the entrance. Clean fast else someone got wounded by it."

That is what she had to say and there the Vrinda came into the mansion. Her aura. Her looks. Her walking style is just amazing. Everyone is astonished by her beauty. Nick and her friends are amazed.

"Wow," Chris said. Sophie felt jealous and stomped upon his foot. "I'm just telling. She is beautiful in her portrait. But in reality, she is wonderful."

"Stop it guys. She is coming late in the night. We have to ask her, what is the reason she came late? Why she hadn't brought her luggage? Why she hadn't come into the Luthra mansion?" Joana said all of them.

Vrinda came into the Randhawa mansion. She thinks that her father is a huge businessman. Her head had already started to revolve. Now his father's friend. She guessed Vikram Randhawa because this businessman was also named Rohit Luthra because of their friendship. She guessed only two more families are having to be introduced. These are Khans and Sheikhs. Because of the 100-year partnership with all four extremely rich and elite businessmen. As she thinks about all these situations. Her footfalls on the glass. In extreme pain, she said, "Krishna."

"Vrinda." Again, all the people said in echo. This time many.

"Ouch, my foot. It hurts." Vrinda complained of pain.

"Oh god. Her foot is bleeding. Can someone bring a first aid kit? Nick brings it." Vrinda's father said to a boy.

"Come. Come inside." Her father said to her. "Come fast, Nick."

Vrinda walks a few steps but she can't walk more. "Aaa. It hurts more. I can't walk."

"What are you watching? Your sister is in pain and you are watching? Come and lift her."

A boy comes forward lifts her and puts her on the sofa. A lady is watching at the stain of blood where Vrinda gets hurt. She didn't know but her hurt said it's a good sign. "Can someone come and clean the glass?"

Vrinda's foot is still hurt and the bleeding won't stop. The boy in his mid-20s came and gave the first aid kit to Vrinda's father. He bent down and kept clean the wound. She is in pain but there is no tear in her eyes. This thing is noticed by everyone.

Vrinda cannot lift her head to see the people because there are so many. Her instincts were right because these people are the family cum friends of Luthra's, now her family. But after all, she is scared of her newfound family.

Her father completed his work on her foot then he said, "Vrinda. Beta. Are you alright? Is the pain gone?"

"No.... Papa. It still hurt." She said but she didn't lift her head to see the people.

"Vrinda." She knows where the sound came from. She didn't lift her head till now. She has to lift. In the name of God, she lifted and saw an old lady in her 60s ask her. "Are you fine?"

Vrinda didn't recognize her. She looked at her father, who saw her confusion and said, "She is your grandmother. Dadi." Her father said and her body started burning. Then her father said, "First, let me introduce you to your family member." He stood and said, "You know your grandmother." She smiled at her, and Vrinda smiled back. "Now, your grandfather." The old man smiled at her. "Your uncle, Rahil." A man in his 30s smiles at her. "Your aunt Madhu is not here. She is resting because she is pregnant. We can't tell her."

"But...... Papa. Nobody is there for her. If she wakes up late at night. And see nobody is there for her. She may panic." Vrinda said is concerned about her aunt because it's a hard time for her.

"Rahil," said Vrinda's grandmother. "I think Vrinda is right. You should go and take care of it. Anything in here we will tell you."

"But, Maa-" Vrinda's uncle protested.

"No. Rahil. I think Vrinda is right. You should go and take care of Madhu." Vrinda's father said.

"Okay." Rahil stood up and went to the Luthra's mansion. Vrinda thinks she spoke more about her aunt. She couldn't have to say it. Maybe it offended him. Maybe it hurt his feelings. Anyway, he's a member of the century-old business family. She starts to panic and tension can see her face.

Vrinda's father can see the tension on her face. He said, "Vrinda, beta. Don't tense. He came because he became tense at your sudden arrival." Vrinda lifts her face to see her father. "Don't speak. Our introduction is not ended here."

"So," Vrinda's father said. "After, Rahil there is another uncle. I mean your Rishi uncle. He is studying at Oxford University. He will come here. When his studies and internship has been ended. You will meet him soon."

"Yes, Vrinda. Let me tell you one thing. I don't know what will my boy do because he has his own company and he's doing an internship." Vrinda's grandmother complained.

"Maybe because he wants to gain more. Sometimes we gain more knowledge, more experience, and more practical in other companies, much more than our own company. The reason is that our company's employees know us so, they treat us much more than normal employees."

"Wow, girl. You say good. Maybe this is the reason Rishi is doing an internship." The girl in mid 20s said to her.

"Oh, I didn't introduce her to you." Vrinda's father said, "She is Rachel. Your sister." Sister's words shocked her.

"WHAT!" Vrinda says and stands up. "How? How is that possible?"

"Vrinda. Beta, sit. Let me explain." Vrinda's father said and sat her down on the sofa. "Yes. She is your sister but she is my adoptive daughter. Her parents died in a car accident. Then after I adopt her."

"Oh.... Okay." Vrinda said guilty. "I'm sorry. I don't know," she said to Rachel.

"It's okay. I don't mind." Rachel said while smiling.

"Okay. Let's continue. Now they are my family friends. Randhawa, Khan and Sheikh. Now-"

"Papa." Vrinda's father said but she interrupted. "Sorry to say. Please, don't now. I have to say something more important to you. Let's do it another time. I have a flight at 6 am. I have to go back. There is something very important work that I came, urgently." She said in guilt because she interrupted her father.

"But Vrinda, you just came and here you are saying that you are going." Her grandmother said.

"Sorry, but I have to go. I have to do some work, my mother left for me. And I don't have time. I have to go as soon as possible."

"What kind of work?", her father asked.

"The thing is that......." She started and said all things about the truth. She told everything to everyone. Her mother left her. She has a choice of living a life with her father. Her grandfather had lost family. Her mother's work that she had given to her. She is now living in Jaisalmer. Everyone is listening to her story with great interest. They all were shocked when they found out that Anuradha's family was the royal of Jaisalmer. They all also got to know that the royals came back to take revenge for the massacre of the family.

Vrinda is explaining everything to her family. As hours passed, Vrinda completed her story and the reason for arriving in New York.

"So, you are doing it for revenge?", Vrinda's father asked.

"No, to complete the long-lost family, for the urge to meet. And they are also in danger. I can't go to the people in dangerous games and lose everything before I earn. When I knew that the end is death." She said while smiling at her father.

"So, you knew that the end is death? This means that you are in danger when you are playing the most dangerous game of your life?" her grandfather asked.

"Well, I can't say no because the answer is yes. And I can't deny my death. If I die, I won't even regret that I was scared and ran away to live with my father. When I knew my family would die in this conspiracy. I am also Rajpoot. My blood is Rajpoot. I can't turn back in my words. Only my surname is different, but my mother's ethics, morals, and teaching are all like Rajpoot. And even that I, Vrinda Luthra, can never break promises. But I was born to break the rules." She said with a little smirk. All The Younger Clan are impressed with her statement. They think that somebody is different born in the Luthra family. And they all know what is the reason.

The Younger Clan are whispering within themselves.

Abhi said, "Hey, Rach. Girl, your sister is different. At last, God listens to us. Now, the Gill's will know what thunder is coming towards them. By the way, did you know that your sister is fire?"

"What?" Rachel whispers loudly.

"I mean when you said in your home that we will not inform Gill's?" He questioned.

"No Abhi. I don't know about it. My instincts made me say that. But you are right, God help us. She can do the thing which we can't do over the years."

"Oh god! I can't believe it. God knows what brings this anger. I have to say, Rach started making the list of chaos that was made by both brother-sister duo. Now it's time to play our game." Mehak said.

"But wait, people. We have to stay patient because she is already working on her family's revenge. And it will be dangerous to her. You even listened to her." Rach said and everyone nodded.

"Let's take it," Vrinda's grandfather said. "If you die, then what will we do?" he said and everyone gasped. They don't know what does it say. Rohit doesn't understand, can her father says to his granddaughter.

"If I die, then......" Vrinda stands up and goes to her newfound sister. "She is the daughter of my father. My family. Not me."

Vrinda's words made everyone astonished and gasped. Her grandfather is more shocked at her statement. She looked at everyone and all gave her proud looks. Her grandmother was like he cried at any movement. Vrinda looks at her father, who is still shocked at her statement.

1800+ words

..............................................................

Please shower your love and do vote and comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 3.4K 63
"I was invisible to him then and I will be forever" ~Nina Suresh "She's mine yet....she's not." ~Arjun Kapoor *~* β™‘Nina Sureshβ™‘ Fun, loving, selfle...
677K 32.7K 65
Everyone deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes ofcourse. How much it sucks when you know you should let go, but you can't because so...
527K 34.5K 73
#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that love took everything from me, it destroy...
3.7K 198 9
Shivansh exclaimed,"I have been the devil ruling the hell throughout my life but she made me feel what it is to hold the heaven in my hands." ~ "Keep...