TBATE - Corrupted Blessing

נכתב על ידי guy_under_the_bed

" Welcome to Alacrya, King Grey. " Those words are the first thing that welcomed me after waking up from the... עוד

0 : An End or a Beginning?
1 : Forced Farewell
2 : Beginning after the end
3 : New Life
4 : Adjusting
5 : Denoirs
6 : Training Buddies
7 : The Other Side
8 : Loots
9 : Unboxing
10 : Grace and Grudge
11 : Shopping
12 : Reunion
13 : Offer
14 : To Central Academy
15 : Central Academy
16 : Tyrant's True Nature?
17 : Central Academy 2
18 : Training
19 : Relictombs
20 : First zone
21 : His potential
22 : Long Live Dicathen
23 : End of First Ascent
24 : Suffer
25 : A lighter to light his goal
26 : Cards
27 : The warning
About my other fic (lowkey promotion)
28 : Wandering around
29 : Adventurer Ath
30 : unbeknownst
31 : it begins
32 : Vegetable
34 : Masochist Motherfucker

33 : Where is he?

621 46 18
נכתב על ידי guy_under_the_bed

I arrived at the inn and packed my things. I've also undone the black metals I conjured all around the room to make it darker.

I left the room and entered the elevator.

With all the hints I gave and Kathlyn's shocking words, I'm now certain that I'm finished with what I need to do in this continent.

I've also grown stronger.

Godstep is now a fully fledged technique. I only need the right amount of experience to use it conveniently.

Regis had become my make shift aether core. Although if I want to become much stronger, i need something much more convenient than Regis.

An aether core.

But is that really possible? It is. But how can I make an aether core without damaging my mana core?

I can't.

But there will always be a way.

A place where even the impossible happens. A place where unnatural, unimaginable beings spawns. The relictombs may contain the answer.

I walked to the receptionist whose named I learned a few days ago. Her name is Helen, the same as Helen Shard the leader of the Twin horns. I am still not sure if the twin horns still exist but I wish them a life they want.

Not that it will happen with the war still on going.

“I will not be staying here anymore. ”
I said as I approach the counter where Helen stood.

“I see, it was nice meeting you sir. You will be refunded of the-

“How much money will be refunded?”

“It will be 11 gold, this has already been subtracted with all the expenses while your staying here, the food, the room, etc. ”

“I see, I'll let you keep that money. ”

“...Pardon? "

“In exchange, give this to Kathlyn once she come back here. ”

“Sir this money is too much for me.”

She said in an almost whispering weak tone.

“Then share it, do whatever you like to it. ”

I said as I gave her a nod, it is a very small nod that it's almost unnoticeable.

It is the only thing I can do to pay respect, and there is nothing wrong respecting someone who is doing their job diligently and respectfully.

I walked towards the door as I heard footsteps behind me.

I looked back and saw Helen bowing to me.

“Thank you for this. I will be indebted to you forever, when we meet again I hope that I can help you with all I have. ”

“It is a debt that do not need a payment. ”

I replied and waved my hand as I continued to walk to the exit.

I will now be returning to Alacrya, but before that I have something to do.

___________________

“Father... What is that you're carrying? ”

“Just because I'm carrying it doesn't mean I know what this is! ”

The old elf frustratingly shouted, it seems that his hearing isn't as good as before as he now doesn't know the volume of his own voice.

“It seems that someone has left us something, I better hope this isn't someone's head.”

He said as he pulled the cloth covering the wooden box.

“Good lord”

Mutters by the old man, as his son walked towards the box to sneak a peak, curious on what made his father react like that.

“That's.... ”

It was a box full of spherical object varying from sizes and colors.

It was a box full of cores, beast cores.

“Father-

“I found it on my table this morning.”

“Who could be the one who gave this to you? ”

“I don't know son. But, it certainly isn't an asura. Those damn deity didn't give a single thought about us.”

The old elf stated with a calm raged voice.

I don't know about a single thing about this, but these cores feel more...  special.”

The old elf thought, his experience telling him that there's more than just mana inside this cores.

“Son, who in our Lances is in the castle right now?”

“I'm afraid that Alea who's the only one available just left last night.”

Explained by the elf king

“Call Alanis, she's probably training Tessia or Princess Kathlyn right now, tell her it's urgent.”

Virion commanded, telling his son to bring Alanis Emeria, an elf blessed with special eyes that has been training the Lances while in the time of war.

___________________

“Commander Virion, this...”

Whispered by the multicolored eyed elf.

“As I thought, these cores have beastwills inside of them. Alanis, what is the situation of the twelve Lances? ”

“All have been deployed, but it is all for dungeon clearings, scouting, and investigations, Commander Virion. ”

“I see, gather them all once they arrive. ”

“Understood Commander.”

___________________

“I suggest the Lances absorb it one at a time. We can't risk making them assimilate with a beastwill all at the same time. It is simply yoo risky.”

Said by Blaine, the former King of Humans.

“I agree with Blaine, the risk is too high.”

The former elf king, Alduin responded.

“No, assimilating is a long process. It can even take years! I suggest that the Lances will assimilate all at once!”

Buhdemog Lonuid, or elder Buhnd suggested. His short, bulky frame barely seen as the table covers half of his body.

“But elder, doing that can be dangerous. Especially when we don't even know when will tha Alacryans... or the Asuras will attack again.”

Lance Balrog, Olfred Warend spoke up. His scar, running down from the left side of his face down to his whole body is a reminiscence of the time when Aldir almost killed him.

He was once a traitor, with his foster father Rahdeas but after Aldir attacked and killed the Greysunders, Rahdeas surrendered making the council spare the two for informations.

The two surrendered as the Alacryans stopped contacting them anymore just after the incident in Xyrus happened.

The council then interrogated them and they gave all the answers that the Asuras didn't enlighten the council. This led to them being less hated and respected by their peers, making the issues of the dwarves the two wanted to eradicate come to light.

The council somehow fixed the issue and Rahdeas and Olfred got accepted again to be the representative of their country but Rahdeas refused, as he said he'll just help his people back in Darv.

“But young man, considering that you young Lances are strong it will still take a year or two maximum to complete the assimilation process if you do it one at a time.”

The elder retorted, only him in the council can call Olfred a young, Not taking Virion in Consideration.

“I see, I apologise. I do not have any experiences with beastwills. ”

Olfred said and looked to the commander.

“I suggest this, half of the Lances will assimilate first and when they are near the Acquire phase, the next batch of lances will start. That way we can minimize the time spent on assimilating.”

“Hmm hmm, I agree with Virion since only him here have a beast will. It is better to go with his choice.”

The council voted in a piece of paper and Virion's suggestion unanimously got agreed upon by everyone.

“Now... who will be the first batch to assimilate? ”

__________________

The biggest training room inside the floating castle, there are six individuals currently absorbing the beast cores the commander gave them.

Varay Aurae, sitting on a lotus position is currently the farthest from the rest of the Lances. She's located on the far left of the room where all the things, living or not for froze just by her meditating.

She currently is aborbing the mana and the beast will inside the core of an Arctic Amphiptere, an SS-ranked mana beast described as a short serpent like creature with wings triple its body. This creature has only been recorded once in a journal by a famous adventurer but only his journal was found in the northern part of the Beast Glades.

Bairon Wykes, currently aborbing the core of a Thunderbird, another SS-ranked mana beast. He is currently sitting in the middle of the room occasionally annoyed with the different burst of mana of the others hitting him as he is in the middle most part of the room.

Jasmine Flamesworth however is currently meditating while hovering in the air. She's currently absorbing the core of another SS-ranked mana beast, the Gust.

Even though it is very well known, the Gust is a name given to this mana beast as those who have seem it simply didn't see it. It has always been reported that something has attacked them in a flash that they couldn't see it. The mana beast is simply a gust of wind. Even now, no one still knows how this mana beast looks like.

Meanwhile Alea Triscan is inside a giant tree she conjured. She made this believing that it will help her connect to nature more which made the others feel bizarre.

She's currently absorbing the core of Seterophoid, a harmless SS-ranked mana beasts. Although its rank is considered low as the elves think of it as an ancient god and even think that its a beast more than the SS rank.

The elves belive that the Seterophoid is a seed of the tree of life that awakened. It is a giant mahogany colored beetle covered in lush vegetation. It sometimes wanders around the Beast Glades harmlessly and even heals injured adventurers.

On top of her tree is Vassil Elderwood, who's affinity is also plant. He is currently laying on top of the leaves the tree Alea conjured while absorbing the core of a Great Poison Hydra.

Poison Hydras are considered as an A-ranked mana beasts but this ancient beast core in front of him is from a Great Poison Hydra, an alpha of his species. There could be possibilities that all the Poison Hydra in the Beast Glades are his offsprings.

Last of the six Lances that has been given the beast cores is Mica Earthborn. She is currently underground, stuck in a small cave she made to be comfortable to absorb the beast core given to her.

She's absorbing a core of a Giant Burrow Spider. It is considered as an S-rank beast, as it is one of the mist dangerous beast in the continent. It's ability to change size and mass made it formidable and have the ability to control gravity itself.

But unlike other cores of a Gian Burrow Spider, the core is an anomaly. The core should only be the size of a small ball but the core Mica is absorbing is as big as a regular human's head.

The six Lances aborbed the cores in the most efficient ways as taught by thr elders who have mstered the way of assimilation.

While the other Six Lances who was not chosen to absorb their cores are in different kinds of missions, just witing for their time to assimilate.

Olfred Warend, will absorb the core of a Volcano Boar.

Aries Maxwell will absorb the core of a Dune Drake.

Aya Grephin will be absorbing the core of a Fallen Harpy.

Edric Springshore will be absorbing the core of a Bastion Catfish.

Ravine Gertrud will be absorbing the core of a Mountain Golem.

And Von Blackwater will be absorbing the core of a Dark Salamander.

Virion Eralith have estimated that all the Lances will get the Acquire Phase or the First Phase in two months. While the Integrate Phase will be reached in six Months.

This one sole butterfly effect happened just because someone has left the boxes full of beast wills in Virion's room.

This action will be the reason why thousands of lives will be saved and an action that will bring Dicathen closer to the other continents.

___________________

Meanwhile in Alacrya,

Agrona Vritra walked towards his office after a whole day of experimenting and tinkering.

The King of Alacrya then reached the door knob of his office just to stop midway of opening the door.

He felt something.... no, rather he felt. someone on the other side of the wall.

No one is allowed to enter his office except his wife and the hard headed Grey. But Grey isn't currently in this continent. And if he returned, he will surely tell Agrona about his arrival. After all, Grey's mission that Agrona has given is to Grey to find his purpose and his next foreseeable move in this war.

If Grey has completed his mission, then Grey should be ready to go to the next phase of the war, which Agrona think is impossible.

Grey is also a King, he should know how impossible it is to fight against the Asuras so he won't even return here once he thinks he can beat them.

Agrona opened the door of his office.
What welcomed him is the coldness of the room and an object in front of his desk.

Agrona's eyes widened for a bit and it returned to his usual arrogant eyes.

He grinned as he walked towards the ice coffin that contains Taci.

Taci's body is missing a head and arms, and have a noticeably hole in his sternum.

Agrona's grin widened even more, his thoughts drifting towards the King he had raised.

“Nevermind, he is now ready for what's to come”

_________________

TBATE MANHWA IS FINALLY BACK, I HOPE THAT THIS WILL ENCOURAGE OTHER READERS TO COME HERE IN WATTPAD AND SHARE THEIR OWN PERSPECTIVE AND FANTASIES ABOUT THIS AMAZING STORY.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

116K 3.5K 38
It's been over two years since Summer Break, since Arthur's friends saw him leave to be trained by the Asura. With an Alacryan fleet approaching to i...
7K 351 25
Our protagonist wakes up in the world of TBATE, amnesia plagues his mind as he struggles to recall his last life, the most clear information being th...
11.5K 763 35
{Spoiler warning for entirety of The beginning after the end novel written by TurtleME93} After having been captured by scythe Nico, princess Tessia...
146K 2.6K 55
After defeating Agrona, Arthur Leywin finally comes back to a Dicathen that is finally in a time of peace. But divides between the races, and the nee...