The Regular Show Thomas X Rea...

By Multiplefandomsgirl

Y/N is a female goat who's been with her best friend Thomas for as long as she can remember, when she and Tho... More

Exit 9B
Starter Pack
Cool Cubed
Trailer Trashed
Country Club
World's Best Boss
Sleep Fighter
Steak Me Amadeus
Wall Buddy
Terror Tales of the Park III
The Thanksgiving Special
Saving Time
Return of Mordecai and the Rigbys
Gold Watch
Take the Cake
Thomas and Y/N fight back
The Real Thomas and Y/N

Journey to the Bottom of the Crash Pit

50 5 0
By Multiplefandomsgirl

The park gang is having a meeting. "Alright, listen up. We've gotten some complaints about the huge sinkhole in the park," Benson said. "Sinkhole? You mean the Crash Pit?" Mordecai asked. "You're talking smack about the Crash Pit, bro?" Muscle Man asked. "Yes. It's a potential liability, and we're not properly insured for it. It has to be filled immediately," Benson said. "Aw, what?" Mordecai and Muscle Man asked. "Aw, no way!" Rigby said. "Come on, Benson, you can't fill up the Crash Pit," Muscle Man said. "Can't we just put up more warning signs or something?" Rigby asked. "No! A thing called a 'Crash Pit' shouldn't even be at the park in the first place," Benson said.

"What if we call it a 'small hole'?" Rigby asked. "JUST FILL IT UP BY THE END OF THE DAY OR YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!" Benson shouted. The guys are holding two shovels and looking down at the Crash Pit sadly. "Man, I'm sure gonna miss this old Crash Pit," Mordecai said. "Yeah, bro, we had a lot of good times here." In a flashback, two cars got hit and explode, Mordecai drives a bus with Rigby, Muscle Man, and Hi-Five Ghost, the guys bailed out of the bus, the bus goes down to the Crash Pit and explodes and people cheering, and the guys are shaking all of the sodas and put them into an old car, the car goes down the Crash Pit, exploding, soda drops started to come out, and the guys are tasting the soda drops.

Back in the present:

"Hmm, good times," Mordecai said. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" Muscle Man asked. "One last crash?" Rigby asked. "One last crash in the Crash Pit!" Mordecai said. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Muscle Man presents a busted-up car to his friends. He also shows expired fireworks. Muscle Man has a camera with a protective case in hand. "Ahh. Old Toluca. This baby got me around all through high school. I've been saving her for a moment like this.

"You got the camera, Fives?" Muscle Man asked. "Yeah. I rented it from the park A/V with this protective cage, too," Fives said. "Nice. Gotta play it safe. Now to throw these expired fireworks into the trunk," he puts the fireworks in Old Toluca's trunk. "Gotta send this puppy off with a bang!" The four guys get in Old Toluca with the camera, and Muscle Man starts the stunt making road donuts. "Savage! Savage! Savage! Whoo Whoo Whoo!" Now they're driving straight to the Crash Pit. "Dude, roll the camera! Roll the camera!" Mordecai said. Rigby powers on the camera. "It's rolling! It's rolling!" Mordecai takes the camera and points it to himself. "Ok, let me see, let me see. This is Mordo coming to you live for one last crash in the Crash Pit," he points the camera to Fives and Muscle Man.

"Any final thoughts, Muscle Man?" He asked. "Savage! Savage! Savage!" Mordecai points the camera to Rigby. "Uh, I think we're getting too close, guys." Mordecai points it toward the Crash Pit. "Don't bail on us now, dude. This is history in the making," Mordecai said. "No, seriously! I think we should get out now!" Rigby shouted. "Dude, don't bail! Don't bail!" Mordecai said. "DAAWHAHAAHAHAAAAAHH!!!!!" Rigby rolls out first. Muscle Man, Fives, and Mordecai laugh. "All right, let's go, let's go!" Fives flies out of the car, Muscle Man and Mordecai roll out. The car heads straight to the Crash Pit. The car explodes with smoke and firework sparks coming out of the hole. "Whoo-hoo!!!!!" The group shouted. "Best last Crash Pit ever!" Muscle Man high fives Hi-Five Ghost. "And we got it on tape!" Mordecai said. "Yea-yea-yea-yea!" Mordecai and Rigby said. "Wait, where's the camera?" One firework spark comes out of the hole. "Oh, no bro!" Muscle Man said. "Oh man, we've just destroyed the park camera!" Mordecai said. "Benson's gonna kill us!" Rigby shouted. "Whoa, whoa, it's OK, guys, that protective cage probably kept the camera safe," Fives said. "Well, I'm not going down into some pit to get a cruddy rental camera back, that's crazy!" Rigby said.

"Dude, chill, we can probably just replace it. How much can an old camera cost anyway?" Mordecai asked. Later, the group is asking Thomas and Y/N, who are working at a device storage. "Let's see, it's 5000 dollars," Thomas said. "Aw, man." Mordecai, Muscle Man, and Hi-Five Ghost said. "What?!" Rigby asked. "How can it be so much?" Mordecai asked. "It's the Vidmax Ultra-Res 30500, you can't get that clarity on VHS anymore, it's a collector's item," Y/N said. "We can't afford that!" Rigby said. "Why, did something happen to it?" Thomas asked. "No," Muscle Man said.

"'Cause Benson reserved it to film his parents' wedding vow renewal tomorrow. If you guys lost that camera, he'll probably fire you," Y/N said. "Nothing happened to it, stop prying into our affairs, Y/N!" Muscle Man scolded. Thomas glared at him. He didn't mind Muscle Man picking on him, but him doing it to Y/N made him angry. "Huddle," Muscle Man said. Everyone huddles. "We have to get that camera back," Muscle Man said. "But how? The Crash Pit goes down forever," Fives said. "We have no choice, it's either go into the pit or lose our jobs?" Mordecai said. "Yo Thomas, Y/N, where can we rent some climbing gear?" Muscle Man asked. "You're in luck. I know a guy in the Rock Climbing

Department."

The guys go to the Rock Climbing Department, and Thomas puts on a hat. "How can I help you guys?" He asked. "Ugh," everyone except for Y/N said, and she snickers at his lame joke. The gang begins their mission. Fives ties one end of a rope to a tree, and the others put their belts on. "Fives, cinch me!" Fives does as told, Muscle Man grunts. Rigby throws the other end of the rope into the Crash Pit, and Muscle Man, Rigby, and Mordecai put the rope onto the belt hangers. The team climbs down to the bottom of the giant hole. "Bottomless pit not so bottomless," Mordecai said. "YEAH! Take this, Crash Pit!" Rigby tries to grip on the exit of the hole with two fingers. "Oh no, stop crushing me!" Rigby said. "Bros, check it out," Muscle Man said. "Whoaaaaa!" The guys marvel at a junkyard made up of cars they threw in over the years. "It's like a crash museum," Mordecai said. "It's glorious!" Fives said. "Hey Muscle Man, there's your old summer home!" Rigby said. A white camper is shown, followed by a green car. "Casa del Sorenstein. Oh, and my old buddy the War Admiral!" He sits on the War Admiral's front seat and butt grooves on it. "Still got it. Hey, I wonder...?" Muscle Man opens the compartment to find a bag of beef jerky.

"Bonus!" Fives found Old Toluca. "Hey, guys, I found the car!" The others go over to the car, and Muscle Man pulls out the cage used to protect the camera now busted up. "Protective cage my butt," Muscle Man said. "Where's the camera?" Rigby asked. "I don't know. It wasn't in the car," a devilish laughter is echoed from a tunnel opening. "What was THAT?!" Rigby asked. More laughter is heard, and the guys notice footprints that go into the tunnel. "Someone's in there," Mordecai said. "Aw, no way, man! This is freaking me out!" Rigby said. "Dude, our camera could be in there," Mordecai said. "I'm not crawling into some dark hole!" Rigby shouted. "YOU'RE a dark hole!!!" Muscle Man shouted. "Look, when Benson sees we haven't filled up this pit, he's gonna do it himself. And I don't wanna be down here when that happens. So let's just go get the camera and get out of here," Mordecai turned on a flashlight and walked into a tunnel with Muscle Man and Fives along. Rigby reluctantly followed. "UGH! Fine," Pops and Benson approached the hole. "RAAAAARGH! Why do I even bother?! I can't trust those guys to do the simplest task!" Benson shouted.

"Well, this hole is rather big, Benson," Pops said. "Oh, how hard can it be?" Benson walked up to a shovel on a dirt pile and threw some dirt into the Crash Pit. Realizing how deep it is, he took out his walkie-talkie. "Skips, Plan B." The guys approached the end of the tunnel. "Aw, man. Dead end," Mordecai said. "Well, we tried. Let's go back," Rigby said. "No, Rigby. We can't leave without the camera," Mordecai said. "Dude, forget this. The camera's gone and we're running out of time. Benson's probably gonna fill up the hole before we even get back, then we'll be trapped!" Rigby shouted. "Easy, bro! The dark is messing with your head. Now just calm down," Muscle Man said. "Don't touch me! I can't breathe! Dark spaces! Need air!" Rigby shouted. "DAAWIHHHHAHAIAHAHAAAAAHH!!!!!" Muscle Man laughed. "That sound never gets old," he said. "That wasn't me," Rigby

"DAAWIHHHHAHAIAHAHAAAAAHH!!!!!" The scream came again. "Wait. It IS you, but... on the camera." Mordecai approaches the wall and hears Rigby's girlish, hilarious scream. Some voices cackle to the scream. "Whoa! Gnarly, bro!" Muscle Man said. "The camera's gotta be on the other side." Mordecai finds a gear shift installed on the wall. "It looks like a stick shift." Mordecai pulls it down to D and the rocks that form the wall come off to reveal a garage gate. It opens and the guys go in as Rigby's scream gets closer and the cackling gets louder. "This way." The gang hides behind some barrels and notices a group of talking creatures holding onto the camera laughing at Rigby's scream, and they gasp. "DAAWIHHHHAHAIAHAHAAAAAHH!!!!!" The creatures, called the Carlocks, laughed. "I've never seen such cowardice," one of them said. "His scream is that of a tiny baby," another said. "Hey, I'm no baby!" Rigby shouted angrily. "Rigby!" The Carlocks realized that the gang is behind the barrels.

"Intruders!" Two Carlocks grab and shove Mordecai and Muscle Man. "Who are you guys?" Rigby asked. "We are the Carlocks, the first and the last of our mighty underground race. Why have you disturbed our realm?" The king asked. "We don't want any trouble, we just want our camera back." Mordecai said. ""Camera"? You mean this moving-picture machine? Nonsense. It was a gift from the Sky People," the king said. "Sky People?" Muscle Man asked. "The great ones above who bestow upon us the meaning of our very survival: our homes, our clothes, the occasional bag of beef jerky. For decades we lived with this as our only form of entertainment."

Carlock 2 holds a toilet plunger with a rope on it. "It was a ball and cup, but we ate the ball," he said. "With this camera, we have been given the greatest gift of all: Laughter," the king said. "Dude, there are no Sky People. That was just us messing around. You're living in a bunch of cruddy old cars we've crashed," Rigby said. "Look, we need that camera back or else we'll get fired. Just give it to us and then we'll get out of here," Mordecai said. "Perhaps we should listen to them, my lord. Clearly, that one is the screaming man-baby on the device," Carlock 2 said. "Enough! The device stays with us. Now be gone, the best part's coming up." "DAAWIHHHHAHAIAHAHAAAAAHH!!!!!" The Carlocks laughed, which made Rigby get mad. "It's not funny!" Rigby charges for the king, he drops the camera, and Rigby grabs it as the king gets an accidental punch. "Run!" Rigby shouted.

The guys bolt as the Carlocks chase them growling. "Quick, into the car!" Two of the Carlocks are trying to stop them. "Start the car! Start the car!" Rigby shouted. "I'm starting it!" A Carlock smashes the window. "DAAAHHH!" Rigby uses the flashlight on the Carlocks to hold them back. Muscle Man finally starts the car, and the guys drive off. "After them!!" The six Carlocks split into pairs, and they chase the guys with three cars. "Hold on...!" Mordecai crashes through the hideout entrance, and the Carlocks keep pursuing them. Carlock #2 jumps from Carlock #1's car onto the guys' car.

"AAAH!" Mordecai pushes him off the car and back onto Carlock #1's car. Carlock #1 loses his sight, and he, Carlock #2, and their car drive off the road and into a void, presumably dying in the fall. "We got 'em!" Rigby shouted. "Hm hm. Carlocks? More like 'Drive-Off-The-Road locks'!" Mordecai said. "WHOAAAA- AAH!" Two other Carlocks repeatedly bump into the guys' car. "AAAAAAAHHHHH!" Benson and Pops are standing, and Thomas is using an excavator as Y/N watches. "Alright, let's hurry it up. The sooner this hole gets filled, the less likely we'll get hit with the lawsuit," Benson takes out his walkie-talkie. "Skips, you got the truck?" he asked. Skips is riding a truck full of dirt. "Yep," he said. "Good, 'Cause I don't think Thomas is licensed to use an excavator," Benson said. Y/N face palms. "Uhhh... Ohh..." Thomas drops the dirt into the Pit. The Carlocks are still chasing after the guys. "Uh, dude, how do we get out?" Rigby asked. "I don't know." The dirt lands on the bottom of the Pit, and the guys gasp.

"Hold on." Mordecai floors the pump to speed up. "Dude?" Rigby asked. The guys are driving on the right side of the Pit. "AAAAAAAHHHHH!" Thomas drops down more dirt, and the dirt landed on two Carlocks' car and exploded them. The last two Carlocks are driving after them. "Almost there!" The Carlock King jumps to the car to the open window. "Give us back the funny!" He and Rigby are struggling for the camera. "It's not funny!" Rigby shouted. "Dump it!" Skips drops down a lot of dirt, which made the Carlock and the car fall down and get crushed by tons of dirt. Now rocks are falling down. Muscle Man punched the Carlock King's face. "We're almost out!" They're almost out of the Crash Pit. "Hang on tight!" Mordecai drives faster, which made it knock off the king. The guys drive out of the Pit. "Huh?" The guys are falling down. "AAAAAAAHHHHH!"

The car lands on the ground twice, and the last amount of dirt starts to fall. "NOOOO-" The king got hit by tons of dirt. The guys moan as they got out of the totaled car, and the guys are hurt. Benson, Skips, Y/N, and Thomas walk up to the guys. "We did it..." Mordecai said. Rigby gives the camera to Benson. "Whoa, did you guys just risk your lives to go get that camera?" Y/N asked. "Well, yeah it was park property, and we couldn't replace it," Mordecai replied. "We know you needed it for your parents' wedding thing tomorrow," Rigby said to Benson. "Oh, well thank you. Maybe now, my dad will stop yelling at me." The Crash Pit is now filled. "Goodbye, sweet Crash Pit..." Muscle Man said sadly. "Don't worry, Muscle Man." Mordecai picks up a videotape. "I know what will make you feel better," Mordecai said. Later, the gang is watching the video footage. "DAAWHAHAAHAHAAAAAHH!!!!!" Everyone laughed except Rigby. "That did the trick, totally worth it," Muscle Man said. "Good thing we never have to go down there again," Rigby said. "Uhh, hey, where's the climbing gear you guys checked out?" Thomas asked, and the guys are shocked. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 8.5K 38
status; completed. ยป fanfiction, very old book. tysm for reading<3 ps. hot ppl are those who reread it, ily hon<3 ๊’ฐ๐Ÿ–‡๊’ฑ ็งใฏๅฎ‰ๅฎšใ—ใฆใ„ใ‚‹ใจๆ€ใ†ใ€‚โ™ก๊™ผฬˆ เฟเฟ” โžฝโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€...
9.8K 429 21
Y/N is a single mother who gave up her dream of owning a bakery to have a job where she could support herself and her kids. She starts a new desk job...
9K 618 30
This is a techno x reader, the pronouns that are used will be they/them so we can have a completely gender neutral reader. y/n is a simple villager...
44.1K 857 24
Y/n Lycan...A respectful alpha to her pups but with a Secret. Her and her twin brother Aaron have a Secret...when Gene steps back into her life what...