My hero academia: Dawn Of The...

By rinji17onfire

This story follows a new character named Rinji Yagi... The number one hero All Might's nephew. After the deat... More

1. USJ Attack!
2. Class 1A!
3. The Number One Hero!
4. Plus ultra!
5. After the USJ Attack
6. Let the world know that you are here!
7. Dr. Uozumi Kyuso
8. Sports Festival day
9. The Obstacle Race
10. Team Shinso
11. Seeing Endeavor
12. Izuku vs Shinso
13. Rinji's fake power
14. Izuku vs Shoto
15. Pick someone else
16. Bakugo is pissed 
17. Meeting the Akagi family 
18. Mint Green Hair
19. Who is the strongest?
20. XY-6.
21. Pick a hero name 
22. The internships
23. Meeting Mirio Togata
24. The underground fighting ring. 
25. Big mission info. 
26. Undercover. 
27. Looking in the mirror. 
28. The Scar...
29. A worried mother. 
30. Before Hosu City
31. Back to school!
32. Rinji's Red bandage. 
33. The final exams. 
Bonus: the sleepover. 
34. UA swimming Pool
36. Class A and Class B
37. Feelings Revealed.

35. Time for camp!!

84 4 2
By rinji17onfire

Class 1A were on the bus and heading to their destination almost everybody was showing their excitement.. It seems like they were on the bus for hours, but finally they got to a stopping point, and everyone stepped out to stretch their legs..

Mineta was going on and on that he had to pee. Even getting to the point where he was running around the group in panic.

"This isn't much of a rest area.." Kirishima pointed out..

"No. And where is Class B?" Jiro asked..

Finally Mineta finally stopped running around, but he was still holding himself because he definitely needed to pee.

"You don't really think we're stopped here in, just so you could stretch your legs do you?"

[gasp]

" Please, Sir, the toilet..." Mineta asked as he looked up at his teacher..

Suddenly the other vehicle that was in the area two of the doors opened up quickly.. "Heya. Eraser!"

"Long time no see.." he replied back bowing..

"Your feline fantasies are here! Say "meow!"

"Perrfectly cute, and catlike girls!"

"You can the Wild, Wild Pussycats!!"

"This will be the pro heroes that you'll be working with at this summer training camp. Aizawa said...

As soon as he realize who they were Izuku started to fan boy out and start listing off facts about the four member cat team.

"The pussycats were founded when we were kids!! Like forever ago! This marks there 12th you're working as a-

Suddenly he was cut off by one of the pussycats as she grabbed his face.. "I'm pretty sure your math must be off!!! I am 18 at heart.." Pixie-Bob said..

"Understood..." he could barely get out because her hand was muffling, his voice..

"Everyone, say hello!" Aizawa told the class.

"Hello! Nice to meet you." The students all replied.

Mandalay walked over to the edge of the fence and pointed out to all the forest around them.. "We own all of this land everything you can see... the summer camp you're staying at is there at the base of the mountain.."

[That's far!!!]

"Uh.. then why did we stop all the way out here instead?"Uraraka questioned as she turned around to look at Asui.. "I'm afraid we both know the answer to that..

"Uhhh.. back on the bus quick. let's go!" Sero said, as he started to sweat nervously.

"Good idea... load up..." Kaminari said as well....

"The current time is 9:30 in the morning.. If you're fast about it, you might make it there by noon.." Mandalay smiled...

"Will shit..." Rinji said with defeat...

The other students finally realize what's going on and they quickly try to get out of it, but it was too late.. A few of them started to runaway.

"The kitties they don't get there by 12:30 won't get any lunch..."

Before they could reach the truck all of them were cut off by Pixie-Bob landing in front of them and quickly, she placed her paws on the ground, causing the dirt to explode towards the students, throwing them off the side of the cliff.

Almost all the students started to scream as they fail down below.

When everybody landed on the ground  Mandalay yelled out from above.. "Good news!!! Since this is all private land. You can use your quirks if you want to you got three full hours! You should be able to make it to the Facility in that time.... That is, if you can get through the beast forest."

"The beast forest!?" Izuku yelled out.

Jiro was still on the ground.. "Why do we keep on falling for Mr. Aizawa's tricks..."

"Here Rinji.. Do you need any help?" Momo gently asked as she held out her hand. He was still sitting on the ground.

This surprised him, but also he couldn't help but internally laugh at the situation that they were all in, but he decided to hold it in because of it as well.. His classmates make it the wrong idea.. he quickly raised up his hand to grab hers, and she pulled him up.. "Thanks.. Momo... i'm guessing you're doing OK after the long fall..."

"Yes, I am thank you surprisingly all of us are seems like, but then again,  Pixie-Bob most likely cushioned our fall..."

Suddenly before anybody could do anything Mineta quickly ran so fast into the forest to see if he could find a private spot to use the bathroom.

Sadly, he did not find a private spot. The only thing that he found was a monster.

" We're all going to die!!!" Kaminari and Sero both yelled out as soon as they saw the monster.

"Please call me yourself, my giant friend!!! You don't want to hurt them" Koda yelled out as he started running, torch, the monster. He was hoping that he could at least control it for just a little bit with his quirk.

But it did not respond so Izuku quickly jumped in and grabbed   Mineta before the monster could get him. As soon as the monster hit the ground, where Mineta was standing. It went through the ground, causing rocks and dirt to fly....

Izuku quickly put Mineta down so he could at least fight this monster. He figured it out it is Pixie-Bob's quirk...

Izuku started to fully activate one for all four cowling so he would least have a chance to destroy this monster in front of him.

Shoto unleashed a ice attack through his right foot, covering the bottom, part of the monster with ice... Iida quickly followed behind him. "Recipro Burst!!" He yelled out as his engines on his leg activated, creating speed to kick and destroy the monster's arm..

"I'll kill you!!" Bokugo yelled out as he jumped forward, creating explosions, destroying the monster's other arm. As soon as both of them landed Izuku yelled out. "SMASH!" as he hit what was left of the monster, fully destroying it.

As soon as they got done, the rest of the students made their way to the three of them congratulating them on a good job...

Mineta was still hugging the tree... " I am relieved, and I have relieved myself..." he said in defeat..

"We're not done..." Bokugo growled

As soon as he said that he got the attention of the others, and suddenly they could hear more monsters forming close by... one of the monsters started to fly overhead above the trees, where they could not see it...

"What now?? Do we run?" Mina asked.

"No good... if we don't make it to the camp fast enough, then we won't get anything to eat!!" Sato said

"He's right! We have no choice, but to cut through these woods using the shortest possible route!" Momo calmly said.

"Ribbit!"

Everyone quickly agreed with her plan.

"All right... Let's go Class A!!!" Iida yelled out!!

"Yeah!!" Everyone cheered.

In this situation, they're going to have to work together. Jiro and Shoji use their quirks to be able to detect the monsters.

Sero was able to tape one of the flying ones up and make it slam itself into the ground. Sato and Kirishima used their strength, quirks to damage it..

Rinji on the other hand, really wanted to take down one of the other flying monsters... so quickly he took his belt buckle off since it was made out of metal and quickly launched it up in the air through the trees and leaves... making sure he had a lock on it as soon as it left his hand.. "There!!!" he had timed it just right, then it made contact with a monster, and he launched himself flying torch and through the monster, breaking it in one go..

Before he could build too much speed as he fell closer to the ground, he slowed himself down, using flames through his hands and feet... he knew as long as he did not use his flames in the forest he should be good. He did not want to cause a forest fire.... As he got closer to the trees, he safely grabbed on to one of the branches. And landed back on the ground.

"Oh no!! I am completely helpless!! It's going to eat me!!" Hagakure yelled out as she was running away from one of the other monsters..

"Good, Hagakure. Perfect distraction." Momo said as Mina made her way to the monsters, legs and threw acid.

"Everyone quick!!take cover now!!!" Momo yelled out as a few explosions happened to the monsters... turns out, Momo had created a cannon and shot at the monsters..

"That was amazing, Momo!!!" Mina yelled out, supporting her friend.

"GOOD JOB MOMO!" Rinji hollered out!!

"You too!!!" She yelled back.

Even Uraraka and Asui was able to team up and take one of the monsters down...

There was monsters everywhere, but the class was taking them down, one by one sometimes even two by twos.

__________________________________________

Finally, they made their way to the campsite, but sadly the sun was starting to set, and everyone was exhausted and they were barely dragging themselves out of the forest...

Everyone was exhausted, and serval of them had fell over as they finally realize that they made it to their destination...

Even Rinji was exhausted.. he felt like his whole body weight a ton, or maybe even more.. but he could not fall over not just yet... he was starving and he was going to need something to eat soon..

"You said it was only going to be like three hours..." Sero could barely say because all of his energy was gone...

"I guess I timed it based on how long it would take us to do that.. sorry!" Mandalay replied.

"I am starving, this is hell!!" Kirishima said as he was on the ground now..

" Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow meow!!! I thought it would take you even longer... but you did much better against my dirt monsters then I thought you would you guys were seriously great especially the five of you!!" Pixie-Bob said as she pointed to Bokugo, Iida, Rinji, shoto, and Izuku.

"It seems like you've had quite a bit of experience." She also said, as she licked her lips.

Then she quickly made her way to them, diving towards them.. "I call dibs on these kittens! I'll groom them myself."

It look like she was trying to attack the five of them going back-and-forth and startling the other students.

"Mandalay has she always been like this?" Aizawa asked

"It's gotten worse lately she's at the age to take a mate.."

Finally Izuku spoke up and was wondering what's with the little boy.. Come to find out he is Mandalay's cousins son, and that he staying with them.. Izuku decides to go up to the kid and introduce himself, but instead of saying a hello back, he gets a punch to the crotch, making him fall to his knees.. Iida quickly runs to his friend and tries to help him...

" That brat's got spunk." Bokugo said with a weird grin creeping Rinji out just a little bit, because he never saw that expression on his face before..

"He's like a mini version of you.." Shoto said quickly making his weird smile disappear. "What are you talking about? You better shut your mouth before I blast you all the way to hell!!"

"Yeah.. sure.."

"Enough playing around. Get your bags off the bus and once your bags are in your rooms will have dinner after that you can bathe and sleep... tomorrow your training starts in earnest you'd better get a move on..." Aizawa said..

As soon as everyone could, they started to eat the food never tasted so good it was most likely because of all that work out that they did to get there... And Rinji was making sure that he ate as much as he could.. because after tonight, they're going to have to be cooking all the meals.

__________________________________________

Bath time

Everyone made their way to the bath houses they were outside and separated by a giant wall boys on one side and the girls on the other.

Rinji just got into the warm water as his muscles started to relax He noticed that creepy Mineta was talking to himself and staring at the wall...

"A few pieces of wood... and heaven's waiting on the other side a bath, full of boobies and babes, ready to be seen by yours truly..."

"Are you over there talking to yourself again, Mineta?" Izuku asked.

Mineta then started to hug the wall... he could hear the girls on the other side talking.

"Bathe, my angels.." he continued on, making almost all the guys red face of all the stuff that he was saying.. Before Rinji could do or say anything Iida quickly got up from the water. "You're to stop this at once Mineta!!! What you're doing is the demeaning, for both the girls and yourself! It's shameful behavior!" he said, as he started walking through the water trying to get to him...

"Now I know why I have this quirk..." Mineta said this, like he was covered in light of realization... He quickly grabbed one of the purple balls from his head, and quickly started to climb the wall...

"Get down from there this instant!!!" Iida yelled up at him. But before he could even look over the wall the little boy from earlier named Kota appeared, and stopped him.

This surprised him, and Kota slapped him off the wall, making him fall..

Mineta fell, and landed his butt on Iida's face, and they both ended up back into the water. At the site Rinji couldn't help from laughing, but suddenly Kota got flustered after receiving thank youse from the girls side, and he tripped, and started falling to the boys side... quickly izuku jumped up and catch him, making sure he did not hit his head.

He was out cold, most likely because of the shock of the fall Izuku quickly took him to Mandalay to make sure that he's OK and she knew what happened.

..

..

__________________________________________

Meanwhile

Ray and Aiden both started to slowly go out in public only on certain occasions... this time, it was the first time that it was the both of them.. They had decided to grab some food after they received some information on what's going on...

"From what Kagero Okuta told me yesterday it seems that the league of villains has been growing... He asked me if me and you would want to join but I told him to leave me out of it..." Aiden said as he took a big bite out of a burger as they continued walking down the street..

"Why not?"

"Oh that's right you never watch the news which I swear you need too... there was a hero killer named Stain.. from what I've seen and heard he was very good at his job... but apparently the league recruited him, and the next thing I knew he was beat up and thrown in jail by the hero named, Endeavor..."

Ray did not say anything he was not much on words...

Aiden quickly started going through the bag after he finished off his burger.. "Put your hand out!" Without questioning it Ray put his hand out, and Aiden shoved a burger that was wrapped up in his hand.

"Now eat the damn thing!!! Your high metabolism is worse than mine so eat!" he ordered as he was pulling out another burger to unwrap..

Ray started to unwrap his slowly. It did smell really good... he never understood his fascination for food. He never could believe that something that the body needed to function would have him craving it so much. Before he could take a bite, he started to drift off into thought.

He remembered him telling him that the league of villains were just sorry pieces of crap.. after the USJ attack from what Aiden told him they could not even finish out their plan to kill this hero All Might and also lose several of their followers in the process and dropped the rest, causing them to enter. These fighting rings and stay hidden...

Ray knew, for a fact that he had killed a few of them during these fights... but he did not care.. suddenly, his phone vibrated getting him out of his deep thought... he grabbed it out of his pocket and looked at it... it was a text message from that girl that he met not too long ago...

This would be like maybe the 10th text message she sent him that he's ignored. He just put it back in his pocket. And was fixing to take a bite of his burger, but again he was rudely interrupted.

"Playing hard to get? I see..."

"What are you talking about?" Ray asked as he really did look confused.

" I got you that phone... so if anything happened like if you needed me, or if you're lost, or if you're confused about something you can do some research.. I know you don't like talking to people when you can barely tolerate me sometimes... I know I used to be the only contact in the phone.... But when you were out after your injuries, and I was waiting for a doctor to show up. I happen to check your phone and see the contact Camie with a heart..." Aiden said, and then waited for him to answer..

Ray just took a bite out of his burger, and then another...

"Boy!!! I'm asking you who is the girl!?" Aiden started to bark, almost spitting, because of the frustration of waiting for him to reply, or just acknowledging what he said...

"You need to calm down..." Ray said coldly... If anyone else done that they would've been dead...

"It's  just some girl I ran into when I was meeting up with you to get something to eat that one day... she was nosier than hell... and then, when she found out, I had this damn phone, she practically forced me to give her my number.... Haven't talk to her since... You know, since I've been busy." Ray said as he lifted up his left hand and pointed two fingers to the big scar on his head now.

"Are you going to talk to her?!"

"I don't know.... And if you are worried, that I'm going to kill her... you know I'm not going to do that..."

"I know... if she's around your age I think it will be good for you... You said you can't remember certain things up until a certain point you're basically a new slate you have no recollection of your childhood... even though our situation is complicated right now, but it's slowly dying down. I think it would be good to learn more outside of all of this... and maybe or possibly some of your memories can come back this way... You did tell me during the fight with that one boy you were getting a lot of flashes through your mind most likely of the past..."

"You talk too much..." Ray said as he finished his burger, shoving the rest of it in his mouth.

"BOY!! I'm being serious!! You need to experience more stuff I can only show you so much... just try..." Aiden said, as he remembered his childhood... his first memory that also was the first time he experience pain.. just moments after he was born. For some reason his mother went ballistic and ripped off his leg.... Even in that point, he did not know why animals snapped like that... but luckily his adopted mother found him sometime later, drifting in the lake and took him home and took care of him... he started out as a regular alligator but slowly because of his quirk, he started to grow like a human boy...

He never understood the outside world. He always stayed with his adopted mother Mrs. Delores Bickerman. She always tried to persuade him to go and see and make friends, but he always stayed back with her.

Quickly, he shook the thoughts off.. "Just try to hold a conversation with her! If you miss this, you probably won't get another opportunity!"

Ray just looked at him with a slight confusion... why was he so demanding?. it's just some girl that texted him that he didn't even wanna talk to... but for some reason he didn't leave from the conversation with her that day she was the one that left... he usually never paid any mind to anybody if someone asked him to stop on the street he just kept on going and ignoring them, but for some reason he stopped for her in this confused Ray... he exhaled from his nose and grabbed his phone out of his pocket..

Aiden saw this and assumed that he had sent her a message back...

..
..
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 292 23
Heroes. It's an old fashioned notion. Symbols to look up to as a sign of peace and hope. This a world that is filled people that are born with superp...
156K 2.9K 32
Izuku Yagi, everyone's second choice. To most he was nothing more than a disappointment and painful reminder of rape. He was always tossed aside for...
28.1K 535 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...
7.1K 128 47
This is a Oc story about rinji yagi becoming a hero and following in the footsteps of his dad and uncle but one day his dad died and his uncle Sends...