JAB MILA TU

By mishti1314

It's based on army and dark past . Sidharth is in army and Shehnaaz is college student. she had a going thro... More

Announcement Of Jab Mila Tu
INTRODUCTION
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
Part 18

Part 5

372 59 19
By mishti1314

Jab Mila Tu

Part 5

After that Sid also goes and change his clothes he didn't say anything.

He came outside of college and seat in his car when his eyes fallen on Shehnaaz.

She is walking to way to reach cafe.

Sid offer Her to lift but she deney by saying That

Sana:Thankyou  but mujhe Aapka fever nahi chahiye.   Me khud ja skati hu roj akele hi Jati ho so aaj bhi chali jaungi.

And she left from there living Sid In confusion.

Shiv And others are shocked to see him like this.

Sid do ishara to drive a car.

No one can say anything they all know WHT happened today.

after sometime Shehnaaz reach the cafe and start her work after changing her clothes.
His cafe manneger scold her bcz she came late. She also give him ans that why she became late. After that she is buzzy in work.

She is taking orders and serve them.

She is buzzy in work.

On the other side

Sid reach home and having cup of tea thinking About Shehnaaz.
He didn't know her name.
But still he is thinking about her.

He recollect His whole day.

And remembering Shehnaaz how she became fearless And how she give him bluntly.

He see in her eyes some pain.
she didn't show Him still he see the pain in her eyes.

He didn't stop himself to think about her.

On the other side

Shehnaaz take 10 min break.

She is seating alone in backside of cafe.

While having cigarette.

Yes she smoke when she feel depressed.

While smoking she thinking about Sidharth

She is in her mind:

Aaj phir se me sahi proof ho gai sare mard Ek jaise hi hote hai bina Sach jane hi apna Faisala suna dete hai.  Salo pahele bhi mere sath aise hi hua tha. Or aaj phir se wahi hua.

Maa kaheti hai ke sab ek jaise nahi hote par mujhe to aaj tak sab ek jaise hi mile hai.
Koi bhi aisa nahi mila jo Acha ho.

Kash aaj papa zinda hote. Kash us din unka accident na hua hota wo hote to aaj hum is hal me nahi hote. I miss you papa. 🥹🥹🥹

Aap kyu chale gaye hame Chod ke.

Bhagwan Ne mujhse meri sabse best chiz chin li. Kya mila aapko ye sab karke.

Agar papa hote to me or maa is hal me nahi hote.

Hamri zindagi better hoti.

Or aaj us khadoos professor ne to Hadd hi kar di Matlab ke kisi ki Baat sun ni hi nahi hai
Jo wo kahe wahi Sach.

Ache se sabak sikhaungi me us arrogant professor ko.

Use bhi pata chalna chahiye ke uska Pala kis se pada hai aakhir me bhi ek Police Officer ki beti ho.

Aaj to Maine punishment uski le li par ab Me use dikhaungi ke Shehnaaz Shergill Se panga lene ka natija kya hota hai.  😏😏😏😏😏

Samjata kya hai apne aap ko professor Se Hao To kya kuch bhi karega jo mann me Aya Punishment de di ye Nahi ke samne wale ki baat sun le.  Judge bhi kaidi ko saja Suna ne se pahele uska paksh sunte hai or ye janab to sidha Faisla suna diya 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏
Chodungi Nahi me use.

On the other side Sid is eating his dinner and mistakenly he bite his toung.

And he thinks that someone give Him a swear.

On the other side In maharashtra village somewhere.

The area is Deserted.

At the time some cars stop near a warehouse.

One of the man came outside of car and goes near the bmw car .

He open the door and one man came outside of the car.

After that they all enter inside the warehouse .

The man is angry on his employees bcz in there presence some successfully runaway from there.

The man seat on Chair.

He broke the table with his one kick.

All men Are in fear bcz They know now no one can save them from Gokul pandit.

His eyes red in anger.

G: Tum Sab kaha mar gaye the hhhhhh
Ye Harkat kabhi maaf nahi hogi

Tum sabko pata haina ke boss ko pata chala to tum me se kisi Ko zinda nahi chodenge.
Or to tum sabko aise saja denge ke ruh tak kap jayegi dekhne walo ki.

Listen This everyone flinching in fear.

They all request him that plz do Something otherwise they will finished.

At The time gokul pandit recive call from lajja Sankar and he tell him that kill them bcz if police catch them they narrated everything.
And they can't take risk at This time.
Bcz election is coming.  And also find the girls and settle them bcz if police learn about them they catch them. And he also inform that the army is also behind them so plz become careful .

After that gokul pandit do as lajja Sankar tell him to do.

After that he left the place and tell everyone that go underground till get the next order.

In Pune

The major received a call from his senior and he learn about the incident.

He become sure now that lajja Sankar is now in action so he have to become very careful.

Shehnaaz finished her work and she reach home.

She find her norther is waiting for her.

She meet her mother and go to freshnup.

After that they both seat together for dinner.

Shehnaaz is laying On her bed and listen Old Hindi songs on radio.  And remembering About there Old days when her father is alive.

Sometimes she crying while listening the Songs.  Bcz her father use to sing old Hindi song.  whenever She listen her father's favorite song  she became emotional.

But no One knows about this secret.

Next morning 🌄

Sid is getting ready to go to meet his family.

Bcz today is Sunday.
And he promised maa that he will came to meet them. So he is getting ready.
After so many request Form Maa.

Adith bhai is waiting for him at outside of his home.

Shehnaaz is sleeping peacefully bcz it's Her day off.

Maa is preparing breakfast for her.

On the other side

In Raisinghania mansion

Maa is happy that after so long time her son is coming Home to meet them.

His whole family is happy that he is coming.

In his parents room

Rajshree; ji aaj me bhut Khush hu Mera beta aaj ghar aayega itne salo baad

Rajbeer: shrimati ji wo to  aapke chahere Pe dikh raha hai aaj to aap satve aasaman pe hai.

Rajshree; ji kyu na hu aakhir aaj hamri salo ki ichha puri hogi.  Aaj jab wo aayega me use kaise bhi mana lungi sadi ke liye.

Bas ab bhut ho gaya ab kisi bhi tarah uski sadi karva ke rahungi.

Rajbeer: Ha bas ab tumhare hath me hai usko convince karna. Bhut time se wo kisi na kisi bahane se mana Kar raha hai .

Is baar man jaye to zindagi savar jaye uski.

I m sure hamri pasand ki hui ladaki use pasand aayegi.

Rajshree; ha ha kyu nahi aakhir lakho Me ek hai Rumi.

Rumi Sinha

She belongs to a royal family.
Her father is also famous business Man in Pune.

Promo; Kya lagata hai aapko kya hoga Sid kya karega jab use pata chalega ?

Tell me in comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
8K 775 30
This is a story about two different people who bound in a contract marriage & believe that they will pull apart in the fixed time... lets see what de...
1.1M 49K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
13.7K 1.2K 23
sana..beautiful girl...chubby cute...hate boys... sidharth..handsome boy...sweet and caring... girl wanted to focus on career... boy wanted to explor...