Full-time Artist

Door VI0LET44

📌this story is not mine and I didn't translate it / just for offline reading I like this story but I didn't... Meer

chapter 1~10
chapter 11~20
chapter 21~30
chapter 31~40
chapter 41~50
chapter 51~60
chapter 61~70
chapter 71~80
chapter 81~90
chapter 91~100
chapter 101~110
chapter 111~130
chapter 131 ~150
chapter 151~210
chapter 211~230
chapter 231~250
chapter 281~310
chapter 311~330
chapter 331~370
chapter 371~400
chapter 401~430

chapter 251~280

12 0 0
Door VI0LET44

Two days later, Lao Zhou informed Lin Yuan that the script of "Tuner" can be approved after review. The initial investment is set at 10 million, which is the same as the treatment of the previous film. However, the company and Lin Yuan will each provide half of the capital, and the crew will prepare Lin Yuan's decision-making power is dominated by Lin Yuan.

There is no resistance.

This is not only because Lin Yuan has already achieved a success, but also because the script of "The Tuner" is a small investment at first sight. Randomly give out five million yuan to let the successful Lin Yuan make a small investment in a new movie. It's not a big deal at all, at least now everyone no longer feels that Lin Yuan's filming is unreliable.

There is a third reason.

The reason for this is that Lao Zhou talked to Lin Yuan privately: "The film department thinks that the script of "Tuner" is very creative and there is no problem with the quality. As long as the production of good points is basically profitable, but the suspense film The status quo is that you can make a small profit, but it is difficult to make a big profit. Therefore, the company hopes that you can get a good reputation for this movie. Word-of-mouth is also a very important thing for our stars. If you can get an award, it will be better. It's..."

"Ok."

Lin Yuan didn't say much.

In fact, he doesn’t know if the film can make a lot of money. Anyway, this script is expensive, and works with expensive system prices generally have a feature that they are basically more profitable. He has not provided the system. A precedent for a loss of work.

As for winning...

Is the trophy gold?

After getting this done, Lin Yuan decided to find an actor first, and then notify the film department to formally establish the project when the actor is found. The male protagonist required by "Tuner" requires high acting skills. After all, he is going to act as a blind man. The levels are quite rich.

It was mid to late September.

With the passage of time, the readership of "Spirit of the Halberd Eater" has become quite large, and the update of this comic is also accelerated with the installation of two new assistants, which makes the plot unfold quickly.

Comic comment area.

Many people are now proficient in calling the protagonist the King of Medicine. The saying in "The Spirit of Aphrodisiac" is even more deeply rooted. However, everything has two sides. Some people like it and others hate it. With the comic series, the comment area occasionally also There will be some spray sounds:

"No discipline."

"Selling meat comics."

"Poor characterization."

Those who like to read comics are all young people. Young people tend to blush. So when the squirrels appear, there will inevitably be comic fans. The main tone is of course quarrels, but some refutations are rational. of.

For example, some people criticize characterization.

One fan named [Zhengben Qingyuan] retorted: "The protagonist of this comic is very grounded in food comics. First of all, Xingping’s cooking inspiration is not based on innate talent, but pure Thinking and relentlessly experimenting, and the food comics left before, which comics are the protagonists who are not born good at cooking?"

This is indeed a good setting.

Because the talent is not particularly strong, the protagonist of this comic will lose when competing in cooking, and most people tend to think that losing to a talented person is impossible. People always use this excuse to cover it. Live your own heart.

The hero doesn't.

He is able to face the strength of his shortcomings calmly and calmly, and through continuous learning to defeat his opponents, of course, there will be some openings in the process. This is an unavoidable situation in the comics, but the plot has been as far as possible. It's reasonable.

Also about selling meat.

There was also an old man named [Sprite with Rice] who made this comment: "Everyone who has read this comic knows that the episode of eating cooking and breaking clothes does not only happen to girls, but it happens to men and women regardless of age and gender. The shadows on young and old are treated the same. In addition, instead of adding to the comics such an old, cliché and deliberate plot, such as a girl who falls and reveals a secret place, it is better to set it so that you will burst into clothes when you eat food. Give welfare to the people."

The opening is lsp.

In fact, whether you like this setting or not, at least everyone can think of "Spirit of the Halberd" when they talk about cooking and explosive clothes. This can be regarded as a certain degree of success. After all, you can't just watch animation. After all, this is a comic.

In the animation of the earth.

Because of the dubbing, the seiyuu’s performance will double the sense of shame. The comics are actually okay. Just like there will be some blushing heartbeat plots, the scale of "The Spirit of the Halberd" is still within the rules. Lin Yuan didn't deliberately hide the tucked paintings because of this. He was still reluctant to deliberately revise the original work to ensure the highest degree of authenticity. For this reason, it is not a big deal to be controversial.

In fact.

People who like this manga far outnumber those who hate it. The current data of "Herberman's Spirit" is also very gorgeous. There are only eight silver leagues on the fan list, let alone the number of ordinary fans. .

In addition.

In more lists developed by tribal comics, such as the recommended list of tribes, this comic has also occupied high positions one after another, and the data can be played as if it is a royal battle comic.

So.

The official account of the shadow tribe finally broke through the attention of 20 million fans. Unfortunately, this data is much worse than that of Chu Kuang and Shadow. The number of followers of those two accounts is directed towards 60 million followers.

Especially Chu Kuang's account.

Because of the hot serialization of "Ghost Blowing the Lantern", the rate of fan rise is among the best in the entire tribe. This makes Lin Yuan see the hope of accomplishing the mission. After all, the goal of Chu Kuang's vest is to exceed 100 million fans.

at the moment.

Chu Kuang's "Ghost Blowing Lantern" has been serialized to the third volume. With the high-speed update as always, the sales volume has also risen steadily. As Lin Yuan's agent Jinmu, he has already discussed the idea of ​​Chu Kuang's new contract with Yinlan Library. Up.

The positioning of Jinmu is very clear.

His future identity ~www.mtlnovel.com~ is the co-agent of Chu Kuang and Shadow. Anyway, the relationship between Lin Yuan's three vests is very good. It is not surprising that there are two vests sharing an agent, but Jinmu His performance was much stronger than Lin Yuan. Before, Lin Yuan followed his steps, but Jin Mu would think for Lin Yuan how to make his vest more profitable.

Lin Yuan is very supportive of this.

To expect capitalists to take the initiative to raise their wages, it is better to let their brokers fight for greater benefits. This has nothing to do with morality or anything. It is a normal practice, especially at the moment when the price of customized works of the system is getting higher and higher.

The system may not limit high consumption.

Money is still something Lin Yuan really needs!
"Representative Lin..."

In the office of the composition department on the ninth floor, the producer of the film department, Shen Qing, looked at Lin Yuan a little awkwardly: "What can I do?"

Lin Yuan said: "I want to shoot a new movie."

Shen Qing said: "So..."

Lin Yuan said, "I still lack a housekeeper."

Shen Qing smiled.

Of course, he who has worked with Lin Yuan in a movie knows that the "big housekeeper" in Lin Yuan's mouth means the producer.

The news that Lin Yuan is going to make a new movie has spread in the film department.

Before Shen Qing was called by Lin Yuan, he guessed some of the reasons.

He was just a little surprised.

Unexpectedly, when he was obviously not optimistic about "Tang Bohu Spots Autumn Fragrance" before, Representative Lin was even willing to continue to let himself be his new film producer...

At this moment, Shen Qing's heart was a little moved.

Of course, Shen Qing also heard that Lin Yuan's new film is going to take a suspenseful route, and does not intend to continue making nonsensical comedies.

But what?

After the last cooperation, no matter what Lin is going to make in the new film, Shen Qing will not have any second words. He just raised his voice slightly and said:

"I'm OK."

Before Shen Qing's voice fell, there was a burst of laughter outside the door: "The butler is okay, and I must be okay with Lao Yi. Representative Lin points to me!"

The one who came is Yi Chenggong.

It was Lin Yuan who notified the two of them this morning. The producer and director of "Tuner", Lin Yuan chose people he knew well.

"Easy to guide."

Shen Qing smiled and greeted Yi Chenggong, not surprisingly Lin Yuan continued to choose Yi Chenggong as the director.

Although the categories of new movies span a wide range, Shen Qing knows Lin Yuan's style...

The play represented by Lin is a typical screenwriter core system.

Therefore, in the studio represented by Lin, the director is just a tool man. Yi Chenggong only needs to follow the requirements of the script and shoot step by step.

"The script is here, you two look at it."

Lin Yuan distributed the printed "Tuner" script to the two.

The two stopped talking and quietly read the script.

In less than an hour, the two had read the script.

Yi Chenggong praised: "The core conflict design is very clever."

Shen Qing next to him followed: "The handling of several reversals in the script is also great, it is worth thinking about, especially at the end..."

Shen Qing didn't understand the script of "Tang Bohu Spots Autumn Fragrance".

But the script "Tuner" is definitely a good story in Shen Qing's mind!

His judgment is not wrong!

Representative Lin is very good at script creation, genre and theme, and there is no way to limit Representative Lin's play!

"Don't discuss the script for now."

Lin Yuan said: "I invite two people to come here, just to ask them what actor recommends, I'm talking about the male number one."

Recently, Lin Yuan has found an actor by himself.

But Lin Yuan is not particularly familiar with Qin Qi's actors, so after searching for so long, there is no suitable candidate, so he can only turn to Yi Chenggong and Shen Qing for help.

"Zhang Fei!"

Shen Qing said the name almost without hesitation: "I think Zhang Hua is very suitable for this male character!"

"The housekeeper."

Yi Chenggong said helplessly: "The total investment in the film is 10 million. Do you think our film can afford Zhang Da's film?"

Zhang Hua is a star actor, and has won the actor!

And the film king’s pay and net worth are not something that a small-cost movie can buy...

Shen Qing said awkwardly: "I just said that the candidate is more suitable... How about Li Dongming?"

Yi Chenggong said quietly: "Although Li Dongming is not the actor, he has been nominated for the actor twice. The price is not cheap as a first-line actor of Qin Qi Dijie Zhenger."

"..."

Shen Qing had no choice but to mention a few more names.

The result is either that the price is too high, or the other conditions are not met, anyway, the candidate for the male number one cannot be determined.

Lin Yuan didn't speak.

Although he didn't know Qin Qi's actors, the people mentioned by Shen Qing belonged to the kind of high reputation, and he naturally heard about them.

indeed.

At least three of them can be considered, such as Zhang Hua, but due to the cost of the movie, it is indeed not very good to ask.

Finally, Shen Qing was anxious, staring at Yi Chenggong and said, "Then you are talking about a suitable candidate."

Lin Yuan also looked towards Yi Chenggong.

Choosing He Sheng to appear in "Tang Bohu Spots Autumn Fragrance" is Yi Chenggong's recommendation, which shows that Yi Chenggong is more discerning in choosing actors.

"I really have an actor recommended..."

Yi Chenggong smiled and said, "How is Liu Wenwen?"

"Liu Zhengwen?"

Shen Qing was stunned for a moment, and then a little uncertain: "It seems to be really OK, although the popularity is not good because of the set accident..."

Lin Yuan asked: "Who is Liu Zhengwen?"

He really hadn't heard the name.

Yi Chenggong laughed and said, "Liu Zhengwen was considered a popular niche ten years ago. As a result, there was an accident on the set. It seemed that there was a problem with the blasting, which caused Liu Zhengwen to be seriously injured. After two years of work stoppage, his popularity plummeted. After all, this entertainment industry is forgetful. of……"

"I am not worried about popularity~www.mtlnovel.com~ Shen Qing worried: "I don't know how Liu Zheng is now. It is said that he was injured and slightly disfigured..."

If you consider fame...

He Sheng can perform "Tang Bohu Dian Qiuxiang" even if he is a runner.

Liu Zhengwen had some fame anyway, and he had an advantage over the original He Sheng.

Yi Chenggong smiled and said, "I have seen his recent scenes. Although there is no response, the acting skills are better than before. There is no problem with the face, and the recovery after the operation is good."

Lin Yuan said: "Then invite him to audition."

"can."

Shen Qing said: "Although Liu Zhengwen is not our company, but in his current situation, there is basically no possibility of rejecting us. I will contact you later, but just in case, we will pick a few more options."

"it is good."

Soon several people discussed a few more candidates.

After establishing the candidate for the male protagonist, Yi Chenggong said: "If the female protagonist is selected from the company, the film that the company invests must have her own family participating in the film, and the heroine of this movie is still very important."

Shen Qing nodded.

In the previous "Tang Bohu Spots Autumn Fragrance", the heroine can find a vase. The acting skills do not need to be too high, but beautiful enough to be done.

But this time "Tuner" is different.

Because the heroine of "Tuner" is not the male protagonist's concubine, but the important villain of the film, which belongs to the opposite of the protagonist and has high requirements for acting skills!

This is an unconventional heroine.

The regular heroine is basically a lover with the actor, but in the movie "Tuner", the girlfriend of the actor is not important in the film, and is only responsible for initiating and promoting the plot.

that's it.

Several people also considered the heroine and other related roles, basically drawing out the scope of selection.

Next, it depends on the audition situation.
Three days later.

Astral Entertainment.

The tall Liu Zhengwen and his agent are taking the elevator.

Liu Zhengwen seemed a little nervous, adjusting his breathing several times.

The agent next to him reminded: "Don't be too nervous, your strength is very strong, you just lack an opportunity."

"Don't comfort me."

Liu Zhengwen slightly lowered his throat and said, "Everyone is short of opportunities, and there are many strong people. I don't have much advantage. I can only perform well in the audition."

"That's what it says..."

The agent said: "I was just a little surprised. Why are you so nervous? Although there are not many appointments for us now, it is only a movie that is invested by ten million. We are not indispensable, right?"

The agent was really puzzled.

After receiving the script of "Tuner", Liu Zhengwen seemed to be possessed by a demon. He locked himself in the room for two days without doing anything, just studying the role there--

The agent hasn't seen Liu Zhengwen attach such importance to a role for many years.

"You are wrong, I have to take this movie!"

Liu Zhengwen's expression became a little serious: "There are indeed a lot of movies invested by tens of millions of dollars, but it is rare to see movies with such quality of scripts for movies invested by tens of millions of dollars!"

Script quality?

The agent opened his mouth and was about to speak when the elevator had arrived.

The two walked into the audition hall of the film department.

A lot of people have gathered in the hall at this moment, men and women, obviously all come to audition.

Several of the actors are still familiar faces.

Obviously, the fire of "Tang Bohu Spots Autumn Fragrance" has made many people interested in Xianyu's new film, including some famous actors.

But it's just fame.

In this audition hall, the most popular actor in the circle is just a second-tier coffee position, after all, the investment in the movie lies there.

Everyone did not talk.

Walking into the audition hall, everyone is a potential competitive relationship.

quickly.

The audition began.

Audition for the most important actor first.

Liu Zhengwen was the third to walk into the audition room.

It's different from the last audition.

There were only three people in the audition room this time.

Lin Yuan, Yi Chenggong, and Shen Qing.

Liu Wenwen bowed softly and said, "Hello teachers, my name is Liu Wenwen..."

His posture is very low.

Shen Qing glanced at Liu Zhengwen, mainly looking at his face.

I heard that Liu Zhengwen was slightly disfigured after the accident that year, but now it seems that he is recovering very well and there are basically no scars.

He is handsome and has the charm of a mature man. Such an actor plays a pianist without any sense of disobedience.

After all, he is also a popular actor. Yi Chenggong smiled politely and said, "Thank Teacher Liu to perform the second paragraph of the script."

"Ok."

Liu Zhengwen started his own performance.

The audition is actually quite procedural. The actors who come in basically introduce themselves briefly, ask the teacher who audition to examine their own image, then read a line, and then perform a certain scene of the script according to the requirements of the interviewer.

There is no problem with the performance.

Liu Zhengwen's business ability completely passed the test.

After the performance, Lin Yuan spoke: "Why do you think Ye Shen pretended to be blind?"

This is also the most important level in the audition process, which is similar to the importance of performance. The auditioner should talk about their own understanding and views of the role.

Ye Shen is the actor's name, which was created by the system, and an Indian name cannot always be used here.

Shen Qing and Yi Chenggong also stared at Liu Zhengwen.

The first few auditioners were the same as Liu Zhengwen. There was nothing wrong with the performance, but their understanding of the role made them feel unsatisfied.

I don’t know what Liu Zhengwen would say?

Liu Zhengwen said: "Pretending to be blind is for lofty ideals. As the script says, losing his vision allows him to focus more on his piano..."

Shen Qing and Yi frowned successfully.

It is similar to what the previous auditioners said.

However, at this moment, Liu Zhengwen changed his words: "But this is only the original purpose. When Ye Shen discovered the benefits of pretending to be blind, his purpose was not so pure, because he found that people were not prepared for blind people. It seems easy for people to believe that a blind pianist has real talents...sells miserable and can win people’s sympathy. Blind people can play such gorgeous movements, and everyone seems to see Ye Shen’s hard work for the piano. How old you are, you can see how strong he is to live for art, so he got a double tip. His efforts may be real, but he is not really blind."

Lin Yuan asked, "What else?"

Liu Zhengwen uttered three words: "The desire to peep."

Shen Qing and Yi Chenggong looked at each other, and their expressions changed slightly.

Liu Zhengwen continued: "There is a picture in the script. A girl can change clothes in front of Ye Shen with a calm expression. This is very scary. It is conceivable that Ye Shen may not be the first to encounter this situation. , Who would watch out for a blind person? So he can see the side that people do not want to show in front of normal people, but he still hasn't broken it. This is his desire for voyeurism, which should make him excited..."

No longer chatting.

Speaking of which is almost the same.

There are others waiting to audition.

The long audition didn't end until four o'clock in the afternoon.

Yi Chenggong took the lead and said: "There shouldn't be any doubt about the choice of the leading actor?

Shen Qing seems to know who Yi Chenggong is referring to: "He is the only auditioner who mentions the desire for voyeurism."

"Just him."

Lin Yuan made a final decision.

Many people in the audition today mentioned that Ye Shen used the means of pretending to be blind to win the sympathy of ordinary people, thereby making ordinary people more recognized for his piano skills, but Liu Zhengwen is indeed the only person who mentioned "peeping". .

This is already the level of human nature.

Maybe other actors also thought of this layer, but no one raised it. It seems that everyone deliberately avoided this.

In other words, everyone subconsciously does not want to admit that this actor is a so-called bad guy.

After all, judging from the whole script, the male protagonist should represent justice.

However, in fact, Lin Yuan's positioning of the script is very clear.

Four words: all the wicked.

"What about the heroine..." Yi Chenggong said.

Shen Qing said: "I think Zhou Xue is pretty good. For a 40-year-old actress, there are very few who can maintain her appearance."

"Yes~www.mtlnovel.com~ Lin Yuan nodded.

Zhou Xue is an actress of the company. She is very beautiful. She was also popular with countless teenagers when she was young, but now that she is getting older, it is difficult to come across a suitable script.

Actors can be very popular when they are 30 or 40 years old.

Actresses rarely get invitations to play appointments after their 30s and 40s.

This is a common situation for actresses.

The heroine of this play is positioned as a femme fatale.

The age cannot be too young, the appearance value cannot be too low, and the acting skills must be high. There is not much room for choice.

As for the other supporting roles in this movie, Lin Yuan didn't intervene much. It was basically Shen Qing and Yi Chenggong who discussed the decision.

The next step is to officially shoot...
In a world with a well-developed film industry system, the time for film preparation is destined to not be particularly long. Of course, it is certainly unrealistic to say that these things can be done within a few days.

So Lin Yuan simply took advantage of this time and accepted the second apprentice.

This is a systematic task of composing apprenticeship.

The second apprentice is from the composition department on the ninth floor.

This was the candidate selected by Lin Yuan from the list of potential newcomers given by Gu Dong, whose name was Feng Shuo.

The reason for choosing Fengshuo is simple...

Because the potential of this young composer is very high!

This person has just joined the company and has already written two songs that have been downloaded very well.

Some people even call Feng Shuo "Little Xianyu" in private, which shows how high this guy's potential is.

You must know that when Lin Yuan accepted Xue Liang as a disciple, Xue Liang's composing ability was only in his early 400s, which was only a small foundation.

And Feng Shuo's composing ability is as high as 553!

The composer has reached 600 abilities, but it is at the level of a gold medal...

With such a good foundation, teaching is easy, right?

No wonder the predecessors of the art industry like to find good seedlings.

Good seedlings are easy to teach!

Lin Yuan wanted to take advantage of his identity to exploit the gap in the system, find a newcomer with the highest talent, and then teach the second gold medal as quickly as possible.

This can greatly improve the efficiency of completing tasks.

But the disadvantage of Haomiaozi is that he is a bit conceited.

Of course Feng Shuo didn't dare to pose an unruly gesture in front of Lin Yuan.

Not to mention that Lin Yuan is the boss of the ninth floor, just putting Xian Yu's name out is enough to suppress Feng Shuo, the young composer genius.

but……

Facing Lin Yuan, Feng Shuo's surface was respectful, but what he thought in his heart was another matter.

In general.

Feng Shuo was happy that Lin Yuan wanted to accept himself as a disciple!

Do not misunderstand.

Feng Shuo was not happy that he was taught by Xian Yu, he was a conceited composer genius, and he didn't think Xian Yu could teach himself anything.

He is happy that...

He became Xianyu's apprentice, so he will be the number one in the composition department on the ninth floor!

Revealing his identity, my teacher is Representative Lin, who dares to refuse?

This is Feng Shuo's biggest goal to become Lin Yuan's second apprentice.

However, what Feng Shuo never dreamed of was...

Before long, he will respect himself, his master, like a god!

That day happened to be October 1st.

There is no such thing as a National Day in this world. October 1st is just the beginning of an ordinary month.

Feng Shuo walked into Lin Yuan's office and called out Master politely.

"Well, let's start the class, this is the first class I teach you..."

Lin Yuan said.

While speaking, Lin Yuan opened the character card of "Yang Zhongming", and his profound knowledge of composition instantly flooded Lin Yuan's mind.

At the same time, the teacher's aura completely enveloped Feng Shuo.

At this time, the effect of Master Lin Yuan's aura is already stronger than when he taught Xue Liang!

Then, Feng Shuo saw that his cheap master who seemed to have fallen from the sky seemed to have changed...

He suddenly became filthy.

He didn't even dare to look up at Lin Yuan as if he had just entered the door.

It seems that just looking at the other person is a kind of blasphemy.

later.

When the famous "Devil Fish" talked to people about his legendary master, it was difficult for him to find precise words to describe his feelings at that time.

He only knows that that day, he experienced a composition class that seemed like a baptism.

During the lecture.

Lin Yuanyuan’s knowledge of composition has greatly shocked Feng Shuo!

Every simple word the Master uttered in that class benefited him a lot, as if it were an initiation.

When the first class after apprenticeship ended, Feng Shuo almost had a new understanding of composition!

As a result, when Feng Shuo walked out of Lin Yuan's office, he was completely confused...

Just feel the brain seeds buzzing.

Until someone whispered to him: "Junior Brother."

Feng Shuo turned his head like a awakening from a dream: "Xue...Senior Xue?"

Xue Liang's status in the composition department on the ninth floor is still very high, and everyone is familiar with his relationship with Lin Yuan as a teacher and apprentice.

"What should you call me?"

Xue Liang smiled and looked at the unscrupulous little junior in front of him.

Only he knows what Feng Shuo has experienced in today's class. Xue Liang also had the same experience. His reaction at that time was no better than that of his junior, so he didn't blame Feng Shuo for his gaffe at this time.

"Brother!"

Feng Shuo changed his mind. After he recovered, his expression had become excited and a trace of deep desire. He couldn't wait to turn his head and pester Master to teach himself for a while.

"I have to learn from Master in the future."

Xue Liang was like a big brother, and patted Feng Shuo on the shoulder:

"Cherish such an opportunity. When you leave the teacher, Master will no longer teach you as carefully as at the beginning. Just like me, Master has rarely taught me anymore."

Speaking of this, Xue Liang has some regrets and some envy of Xue Liang.

Because he really wants to learn from the master and make progress.

But the master seems to have his own ideas, and after teaching himself out of the teacher, he rarely asks himself.

So his desperate performance is to attract Master's attention, and his goal is to become Master's pride one day!

"Thank you brother!"

Feng Shuo nodded vigorously.

If at first learned that he might be accepted as a disciple by Lin Yuan, Feng Shuo just thought that he could hold Lin's thigh in the future, then at this moment Feng Shuo regarded Master as the light and direction of his career and life...

This is a tribute from the heart!

At this moment, in Feng Shuo's heart, Master is the **** of composition!

I was favored by the master, because I had gone through the **** luck, and was favored by the **** of composition!

suddenly.

Feng Shuo turned around and bowed to the office where Lin Yuan was.

Lin Yuan couldn't see this scene.

But Feng Shuo wanted to do this.

He was ashamed of his previous ignorance and arrogance.

Because before Feng Shuo still imagined, first apprentice to Lin Yuan.

When the future self grows up, he can definitely become a composer of Lin Yuan's level!

Green from blue!

The front wave died on the beach!

But after Lin Yuan’s class, Feng Shuo knew...

My level is not enough to give Master shoes!

Perhaps in this life, he will not reach the realm of the master!

Xue Liang witnessed Feng Shuo's actions and connected with Feng Shuo's arrogance in the composition department ~www.mtlnovel.com~ seems to understand something.

He smiled and said, "The words may not sound very pleasant-since you have entered the master's door, you must always pay attention to your own image in the future. Don't think that you are so great, and don't discredit Master, otherwise I am a big brother. I won't spare you."

"Please rest assured, brother."

Feng Shuo promised to say, "I still want to continue to learn from Master, so that I won't lose my reputation. In front of Master, I dare not take myself seriously."

Speaking of this, Feng Shuo suddenly became a little unhappy.

Someone in the company even said that Master is just "Little Qu Dad"?

As long as this group of people have attended Master's class, they should know that the "small" character shouldn't exist!

Feng Shuo's knowledge of composing told him that his master is the real Qupa!

In this world, no one knows composing better than Master!

Compared with Xue Liang's big disciple, Feng Shuo's second apprentice obviously has to learn faster, and his class efficiency is much higher.

Even if his composition level is close to the gold medal, he can still make a small improvement after class every day...

This made Lin Yuan very satisfied.

And when the mission of apprenticeship went on to mid-October.

The crew has finally completed preparations, and "Tuner" ushered in the official shooting!

Just like last time.

During the filming process, although Lin Yuan sat on the crew, he rarely spoke.

There is really no place for Lin Yuan to come forward in the early filming, because the previous few days were the running-in period between the actors and the crew.

Lin Yuan's teaching did not stop because of this.

He still teaches Feng Shuo for two hours a day, but the place of the class has been transferred from the company to the crew.

As the filming got on track, Lin Yuan contacted Gu Xi.

This is the third morning of the filming of "Tuner".

Gu Xi rode to the address provided by Lin Yuan.

The driving car is a woman with sunglasses.

This woman is about forty years old, and she is talking: "You switched to Qi Yi before for the person you want to meet today?"

Gu Xi said, "Yes, Aunt Zhou, his name is Lin Yuan."

The woman called Aunt Zhou was a little helpless: "Well, just because this Lin Yuan wrote a good song, you have been around him for so long?"

Gu Xi nodded.

Aunt Zhou sighed: "The other party's age is similar to yours. Even if he is a composer genius, he can't be a character at the daddy level. Has he ever played other great pieces?"

Gu Xi thought for a while and shook her head gently.

She had only heard one original song by Lin Yuan, but that original song was enough to make Gu Xi astonished.

"and so……"

Aunt Zhou glanced at Gu Xi: "Have you ever thought that Lin Yuan's song is just a piece of inspiration, or why did he go to the piano room so many times but only played such an original piece?"

"A flash of inspiration..."

Gu Xi was taken aback, and immediately said, "Even so, it can't conceal the excellence of this piece."

Aunt Zhou nodded: "Of course I believe your judgment. His song is definitely excellent so that you will never forget it, but because of this, it is unnecessary for you to treat Lin Yuan as Qu Dad."

"Can't be wrong."

Gu Xi insisted.

Aunt Zhou didn't argue anymore, just smiled and said, "Then I'll see how good he is in a while. If there really is such a young song father in the world, you can't overdo it."

Gu Xi's face flushed slightly: "Auntie Zhou, your words are too vulgar, how can I..."

Aunt Zhou teased: "What are you pretending to be? You young people don't like to talk about licking dogs, sea kings, and fishing girls. I also surf the Internet... Oh, here, I'll meet the young man you mentioned. I’m also a composer, so it’s okay to help you identify them."

While talking, Aunt Zhou parked the car, and the two got off together.

The crew ahead is filming.

Aunt Zhou curiously asked: "This Lin Yuan told you that he is going to make a movie? What is his status in the crew? If you do the soundtrack, you shouldn't need to be with the crew?

Gu Xi said: "I don't know..."

Aunt Zhou helpless: "Then what do you know?"

Gu Xi thought for a while: "His name is Lin Yuan, a student in the composition department of our school."

Aunt Zhou: "..."

At this time, Chang Ji stopped the two people who wanted to enter the crew: "Second, we are filming. Are you here?"

Aunt Zhou said: "We have an appointment with Lin Yuan."

When Chang Ji heard this, his face suddenly changed from serious to enthusiastic: "It turned out to be a friend of Representative Lin. Wait a second for the two of you, I will inform you."

"Thank you."

Aunt Zhou looked at the back of Chang Ji's departure, raised her eyebrows and said: "Your Lin Yuan, it seems that your status in the crew is not low?"

Gu Xi rolled her eyes: "It's not mine."

Aunt Zhou curled her lips and said: "It's really not yours, otherwise he should come out to greet us in person. After you have been around people for so long, you haven't seen any results.

Gu Xi: "..."

Not long after, Changji came back, and the enthusiasm seemed to be even greater: "Please come in, two of you, Representative Lin is waiting for you inside!"

"Ok."

The two were taken to a room.

In the room, Lin Yuan was adjusting the piano. Hearing the movement behind him, he got up and turned his head, saying hello:

"Hello."

"Student Lin, this is my aunt." Gu Xi took the initiative to introduce people around him to Lin Yuan.

"Hello Aunt Zhou."

Lin Yuan said, he is an elder after all, he is very polite.

Aunt Zhou smiled gently and said, "Hello, classmate Xiaolin, right? I just happened to be fine today, so I came with Gu Xi. You don't have to worry about me, just talk about yours."

Lin Yuan nodded: "Do it yourself."

Gu Xi curiously asked, "What does Classmate Lin want me to do?"

Lin Yuan said: "I would like to ask you to play a few pieces."

This "The Pianist" contains a lot of clips of the male lead playing the piano.

Although the protagonist Liu Zhengwen has a piano foundation, the final presentation of the piano performance still has to be done by Gu Xi. Liu Zhengwen only needs to play the piano——

Of course, the melody cannot be wrong, otherwise the keys will not match.

Ordinary people can't see it, but those who understand the piano can spot flaws at a glance.

Just as some actors need to be dubbed later, Lin Yuan’s purpose in looking for Gu Xi is to let Gu Xi help to dub Liu Zhengwen’s performance——

This is the post work.

Lin Yuan contacted Gu Xi now, hoping that Gu Xi could become familiar with the music that will appear in the movie now.

Gu Xi said with some expectation, "Are you Lin's original song?"

Aunt Zhou, who had found a place to sit down, also looked at Lin Yuan curiously.

Lin Yuan nodded: "The score is here, shall I play it first?"

Gu Xi nodded with excitement, "Okay, can you tell me the name of the song?"

Lin Yuan said, "The Wedding in a Dream."

Gu Xi said, "Is that what I heard last time?"

Lin Yuan nodded.

Gu Xi didn't ask much.

As Lin Yuan sat in front of the piano, he adjusted his figure slightly.

The next moment, the notes flowed from his fingers.

Several sets of chords under the touch of his right hand, like a gentle drizzle, and like a spring breeze.

Between moisturizing things silently, black and white piano keys meet and dance.

The mellow and natural sound fills the entire room and space.

The score is obviously not that complicated, but this piece of music seems to have a kind of magic, which can easily arouse people's emotions.

Gu Xi closed her eyes slightly.

It's not the first time that she listened to this song, but it was choppy every time.

This is the first time she has fully appreciated this work, and the surprise in her heart is the same as when she first heard it.

in the corner.

Aunt Zhou, who was still a little careless, changed his eyes slightly.

It was only at this moment that she understood why Gu Xi valued Lin Yuan so much!

Based on the quality of this piece, it does have the posture of a song father, and Lin Yuan is still so young...

He is not Qu Dad now, what about the future?

At least he has this potential.

At this moment, Aunt Zhou's evaluation of Lin Yuan was already much higher.

Just at this time.

Aunt Zhou suddenly saw Gu Xizheng looking at herself slightly proudly, her mouth moved slightly:

"Believe me now, right? He is Daddy Qu!"

Aunt Zhou read Gu Xi's meaning and suddenly laughed.

This girl...

It's just a piece.

This song "The Wedding in a Dream" is indeed a very good work, but based on this, it is too trivial to judge that Lin Yuan is at the level of Qu Da.

Again.

Everyone has a flash of inspiration.

This stunning work is likely to be completed by Lin Yuan after a certain burst of inspiration.

The basis for judgment is simple.

Lin Yuan is too young.

And Gu Xi also said before that, apart from this piece, Lin Yuan has not played any other pieces.

Is this not enough?

Of course, Aunt Zhou didn't say these words, and Lin Yuan's performance hadn't ended yet, it was too rude to speak at this time.

at last.

Lin Yuan finished playing.

He looked at Gu Xi and said, "This is the original version of the song, but I want to add it to the plot of the movie. I want to make some adjustments. How about you help me listen to it?"

Gu Xi said in surprise: "You want to adapt?"

Lin Yuan nodded and explained a few more words. He needs some opinions from the pianist Gu Xi: "Because the intention of the tune must be consistent with the style of the movie, the original style is not completely compatible with the movie."

Piano adaptation is normal.

There are countless versions of any classic piano music, and just a variety of minor tunes can produce countless wonderful changes in the music.

"Ok."

Gu Xi nodded and said.

Aunt Zhou heard that Lin Yuan was about to adapt the song just now, so she couldn't help sitting up straight. This was a good opportunity to find out Lin Yuan's level.

Lin Yuan didn't know Aunt Zhou's concern.

He directly opened Yang Zhongming's character card. The system prevented Lin Yuan from using Yang Zhongming's character card to make some original works, but allowed Lin Yuan to borrow Yang Zhongming's ability to adapt existing piano music.

In order to adapt, Lin Yuan deliberately did not let Feng Shuo come over to class today.

He just wants to spend today's character card time on this important thing.

Sit back in front of the position.

Lin Yuan started his own adaptation.

Lin Yuan had tried his own adaptation of Dream Marriage before, and the result was really average, but when Yang Zhongming’s character card was activated, Lin Yuan’s thoughts suddenly became clear. With the movement of his fingers, the chord of the left hand suddenly improved, and occasionally the climax part Variations, subtle adjustments to the division of phrases, accentuation of small motives, etc., make this song "The Wedding in a Dream" gradually show rich changes.

"this is……"

Aunt Zhou listened to the constantly changing music in her ear~www.mtlnovel.com~ suddenly became a little surprised.

If the original "Wedding in a Dream" is sweet and accompanied by sadness, now with Lin Yuan's continuous adjustments, this song has been given countless new emotions.

Every change, the effect is not worse than the original version!

Even this kind of continuous adaptation, which seems to be improvised, gives the tune a different flavor!

Experts know if there is any.

Ordinary people would be confused when they heard Lin Yuan's adaptation, but Aunt Zhou was more and more shocked by Lin Yuan's adaptation!

The adaptation process is perfect!

At this young age, Gu Xi’s piano creation level is far more advanced than Aunt Zhou had imagined...

terror!

Lin Yuan didn't notice Aunt Zhou's reaction. He was already immersed in the present state at the moment, and he only felt extremely enjoyable. He couldn't even believe that this was his own adaptation...

Well, it is not.

Actually Yang Zhongming is adapting it.

Yang Zhongming's composing skills are too deep.

Even the classic dream marriage, he can adapt countless kinds of tricks.

With the ability of this character card, it was only a matter of time before Lin Yuan wanted to find the most suitable version for the movie!

The last paragraph of the music.

Like a poet’s lament, the curtain slowly ended, leaving only a few piano tails floating.

Lin Yuan temporarily stopped playing and turned to ask Gu Xi's opinion: "Did you hear the adjustment you just made?"

Gu Xi was stuck there.

Lin Yuan asked: "Are you listening?"

Gu Xiyu wakes up from the dream, a bit embarrassed, a bit cramped, and a bit shocked like Aunt Zhou.

"Listen, I feel that the changes in the adaptation are very good, very beautiful melody, but I don't know if it fits the movie you want to cooperate with..."

"I'll decide this."

Lin Yuan said: "When you look back, you should familiarize yourself with the original song, because in any case the adaptation is based on the original, and I don't intend to adjust it too much."

"You mean..."

Gu Xi's chest rose and fell a little, and it seemed that her breathing became quicker in an instant: "Can you authorize me to play "The Wedding in a Dream"?"

"of course."

Lin Yuan said: "I said before that you won't let me do it for nothing. You can give this song to you, but you have to wait until the movie is released."

Gu Xi's face flushed suddenly.

But after that, she didn't care about being shy anymore, she felt very excited, as if the past surrounding and chasing Lin Yuan had received the best return!

"..."

Aunt Zhou, who had a shocked expression next to her, suddenly became a bit weird after hearing this.

She didn't speak, just stared at Lin Yuan carefully for a while, her eyes gradually becoming more meaningful.

"correct."

Lin Yuan didn't feel that there was anything wrong with what he said: "Not only this one, but a few more songs will also be included in the movie. I will also demonstrate it to you, and get familiar with it in advance."

With that, Lin Yuan sat down for the third time.

The "Tuner" script provided by the system includes the music from the original movie, which is full of Indian style and the quality is quite good.

Although not as good as dream marriage, the overall degree of completion is also very good, and most importantly, the fit with the movie is high enough.

Sometimes, the right is the best.

For example, in a literary film, you can't match music like "Symphony of Destiny".

In other words, "The Wedding in a Dream" is not obtrusive, and can be adapted to this new movie without any trace.

The room is very quiet.

Gu Xi listened expectantly.

Aunt Zhou also stared at Lin Yuan.

As Lin Yuan settled down for the third time, a new tune soon came out of Lin Yuan's fingers.

This song is called "woladki".

Lin Yuan named this song "Missing" in Chinese.

Very slow.

With groups of soft two-tones in his ears, Lin Yuan's **** skillfully walks on the keys, the rhythm of strong and weak is calm and elegant.

"So~"

"La~"

"So~"

With both hands chasing each other, but unable to overlap and meet, Lin Yuan's rhythm gradually accelerated. This is the part of the fourth bar:

Drop-da da!

Drop-da da!

After several pauses and preparations, the notes suddenly became dense, and Lin Yuan's body shook slightly as the notes flowed. What Lin Yuan did not see at this time was that Aunt Zhou had already stood up from her seat, her eyes staring. It has to be a bit round.

Gu Xi was staring at the score, her eyes as if frozen.

In Lin Yuan's judgment, this piece is inferior to "The Wedding in a Dream".

But Lin Yuan overlooked one thing...

This piece has a distinctive Indian style. For the people in the Blue Star piano industry, this is an extremely novel musical style!

Because Blue Star does not have Ah San.

Indian music and Chinese music style trends are completely different, and now this novel style is created by Lin Yuan!

Yes.

When Lin Yuan played the tune this time, Aunt Zhou not only didn't feel that this tune was not as good as the previous one, but her eyes widened and her expression was full of incredible!

"This style..."

"Unheard of..."

Aunt Zhou could find out, and Gu Xi could naturally find out, so Gu Xi was as shocked as Aunt Zhou.

It’s just that Gu Xi’s acceptance was faster, because Gu Xi insisted in his heart that Lin Yuan had the strength of Qu Da!

"Daddy Qu..."

When Lin Yuan played in the second half, these two words suddenly appeared in Aunt Zhou's heart.

Although these two words are added to the head of a young composer, it seems a bit absurd to think about it.

However, after hearing Lin Yuan's performance and adaptation today, Aunt Zhou felt that Lin Yuan was indeed worthy!

Gu Xi's judgment was not wrong!

"It seems I can change it?"

Lin Yuan suddenly discovered that this tune was not the most perfect presentation.

The bonus of Yang Zhongming's character card gave him a burst of creative desire in his heart!

It seems that Yang Zhongming's ability, when encountering an excellent piece, will have a kind of eagerness to try.

So Lin Yuan really changed it, a bit improvised.

It is still the original Indian style, but the rhythm has been adjusted.

With the general chord trend unchanged, the indescribable feeling is even stronger.

"Hmm--"

After changing to the last few notes, Lin Yuan paused.

This kind of temporary intention is still not perfect. After all, the original work already fits the plot very well, so I have to go back and think again, and it must be during the use of the character card.

"call."

He did not continue to play, but looked back at Gu Xi and said, "I have three scores here, and they will be handed over to you later. When you become proficient, you will come back to the set and we will finalize the final version."

"it is good……"

Gu Xi nodded stupidly.

Lin Yuan felt that the things that should be said were finished, so he no longer cared about the two people in the room. Taking advantage of the effect of Yang Zhongming's character card, he tentatively made some adjustments and modifications.

It was not until the end of the character card effect that he realized that Aunt Zhou and Gu Xi were still there.

Lin Yuan was a little apologetic and said, "I'm sorry. I was a little fascinated just by playing."

"you are welcome!"

Aunt Zhou’s smile was not as gentle as the previous one, and seemed to have a bit of scorching temperature: "Is the modification just improvised?"

"That's it."

Lin Yuan nodded.

Aunt Zhou was full of admiration.

At this time, someone outside called Representative Lin. As a screenwriter, Lin Yuan occasionally had to solve some problems. He could only say hello to Gu Xi and Aunt Zhou: "I'm out."

"Then we won't bother."

Aunt Zhou took Gu Xi and said goodbye to Lin Yuan.

Lin Yuan nodded, and handed the plot summary of "The Tuner" to Gu Xi: "This is to be kept secret, please understand it so that we can discuss it next time."

In fact, there is no need to be too confidential.

Because Lin Yuan's plot for Gu Xi was very short, it probably meant what kind of story it was. There was no detailed content. It was just an exhortation for the sake of safety.

Gu Xi nodded repeatedly.

A few minutes later, the two returned to the carriage, Aunt Zhou and Gu Xi did not speak, the car did not drive, and the carriage was quiet.

a long time.

Aunt Zhou looked at Gu Xi with a complicated smile: "You said, does Lin Yuan have a girlfriend?"

Gu Xi was at a loss: "What?"

Aunt Zhou couldn't help being a little excited: "Silly! Of course I asked you to chase after him! If you become his girlfriend, you will be stable in this life. I have never seen such a talented young man!"

Gu Xi: "..."

Aunt Zhou seemed to be unable to calm down: "His first song is indeed at the level of Qu Da, and the second song is a brand new genre. Although the quality is not as good as the first song, the rare thing is that spirituality. Spirituality is necessary for Qu Da!"

"Oh?"

Gu Xi smiled and said: "Auntie Zhou is finally willing to admit that Classmate Lin is Daddy Qu. If this is not the case, why should I chase him so far?"

"Daddy Qu..."

Aunt Zhou murmured: "Even if it isn't, it's not far off, eh, you really don't want to be his girlfriend?"

"Please."

Gu Xi said helplessly: "Do you think that Lin's ability is lacking for girls to like, or do I have a slight advantage in his eyes?"

"Right."

Aunt Zhou gave Gu Xi a pity: "As long as he has a little interest in you, he won't let a scene take us in. I thought you were very popular with boys."

Gu Xi: "..."

I am really popular!

But Lin Yuan is an average boy?

Rolling her eyes, Gu Xi was also a little depressed in her heart. She was too humble in front of Lin Yuan and she was a little licking dog, but the problem was that if she didn't lick, it seemed that Lin Yuan didn't even care about her interest.

anyway.

What’s wrong with licking the dog, now I have the tunes. I am the performer of "The Wedding in Dream". In addition, Lin Yuan also gave me several new styles of tunes, which are extremely beneficial to my future development. It also increased Gu Xi's determination to continue licking!

Lick to the end!

Everything!

Just as Gu Xi was thinking about these things in her heart, Aunt Zhou suddenly let out a cry: "So Lin Yuan is the envy of the fish?"

"what?"

Gu Xi was taken aback for a moment.

Aunt Zhou pointed to the synopsis of the "Tuner" in Gu Xi's hand. There were two Xianyu on it, and Lin Yuan was written in the back bracket.

"It turns out that Classmate Lin still has this level of identity!"

Gu Xi was very surprised ~www.mtlnovel.com~ and then more and more admired: "Then classmate Lin is too good, not only good at piano composition, but also good at popular music, and also writes movie scripts!"

"You are too weak!"

Aunt Zhou suddenly glared at Gu Xi: "I know such a genius, but I can't win it. If you Aunt Zhou, I'm twenty years younger, he will definitely not escape my palm!"

"Auntie Zhou, stop joking!"

Gu Xi suddenly became a little angry and said: "Don't say that Classmate Lin is not interested in me. Even if he is interested in me, I can't agree, because he is a real genius!"

"So?"

Aunt Zhou said in amazement.

Gu Xi's eyes were firm: "A woman will only affect the speed at which Classmate Lin draws the sword. He is only art!"

In the following days, the crew will be filming routines.

Liu Zhengwen’s acting skills are indeed very good. He can play both the male lead pretending to be blind and the male lead really blind...

As a director, Yi Chenggong still shoots strictly according to Lin Yuan's script standards.

Everything is in order.

But after all, Lin Yuan still held the post of representative of the composition department on the ninth floor, and there were always some things that had to be handled.

Late October.

On the 23rd, Lin Yuan did not go to the crew, but went to the company’s composition department and attended a collective meeting on the ninth floor.

Wu Yong is the chair of the meeting.

It was supposed to be presided over by Lin Yuan, but Wu Yong was still good at understanding the specific work, so Lin Yuan asked Wu Yong to preside.

It's not just the ninth floor.

The several composing departments upstairs also look like this.

After all, with the exception of Lin Yuan, the representatives of the composition department on the other floors are Qu Da, and some Qu Da is too lazy to even handle important internal meetings.

Lin Yuan's willingness to show up was already very face-off.

The content of today's meeting is related to major issues in the department at the end of the year.

In addition.

Bluestar also has a new policy, which will be announced at this meeting-

The Supreme Government decided that the following February will no longer be the statutory Spring Festival for certain continents.

Blue Star celebrates the statutory Spring Festival every January 1st.

The timing of the Spring Festival varies slightly from continent to continent.

Qin Qi's Spring Festival is basically in February.

Now Bluestar has forcibly unified the timelines of all continents.

"This matter is still very important to us. It means that the timing of major music awards will be adjusted accordingly. From then on, the competition for the music season in January and December will be particularly fierce, because January is the beginning of the year. , December is the end of the year."

"There is another important news."

"It has been nearly a year since the merger of Qin Qi. This historic decision has allowed the merged Qin Qi to achieve leapfrog development in all walks of life. The improvement in data in all aspects is obvious to all. So the above Decided to continue to expand the scope of the pilot program. It is expected that Chuzhou will join Qin Qi's merger starting in January next year!"

"Now the traffic is covered."

"Another cultural wall is about to be broken. Everyone who has experienced the merger of Qin and Qi should know what this means. A broader future is waiting for us!"

"..."

Qin Qi merged, and now there is another Chuzhou. Such decisions are closely related to the lives of ordinary people, and they are even more important for entertainment companies like Xingmang.

Because this means that the future competition in all walks of life will be more intense!

Even Lin Yuan thoughtfully.

Another continent will join the merger next year. Does this mean that you will be able to make more money?

"..."

After the meeting.

Lin Yuan returned to the office.

Wu Yong followed in and said with a smile: "I didn't mention one thing at the meeting just now, because I don't think it can be solved by ordinary gold medals. Representative Lin may need to take action."

Lin Yuan asked: "What's the matter?"

Wu Yong said: "In order to celebrate the first anniversary of the merger of Qin and Qi, Qin and Qi will jointly hold an exchange event at the end of December. At that time, the singers of the two places will be invited to sing neighbors’ characteristic songs. , Our Qindi singer king song queen must sing Qiyu songs, while the Qidi singer king song queen must sing popular Mandarin. This is not difficult for the Qidi singer king song queen, after all they only need to sing official The language is fine, but it is a bit troublesome for our Qindi singer queen, our singer may not be proficient in the language."

Lin Yuan raised his eyebrows: "Our company has a king of singers or is the queen of singers selected?

Wu Yong nodded: "Our company’s old singer Wang Lanyan was selected, not only because of Lan Yan’s status in the industry, but also because of Lan Yan’s status as one of the few who are familiar with the language. So the company attaches great importance to this matter. Now several composition departments of the company are striving to write for Teacher Lan Yan. I am thinking, on behalf of Lin, you have experience in composing Qiyu songs, so..."

"Oh."

Lin Yuan did not give an exact answer.

This kind of officially promoted project is rare even for singers of the singer queen level.

So the importance of this song is very high.

Wu Yong hopes that on behalf of the composing department on the ninth floor, he will come up with a song, fight for it, and see if he can release it on this special occasion.

"..."

Seeing Lin Yuan's general interest, Wu Yong said: "If we get this opportunity, it will be of great significance to Representative Lin, and because the requirements of this song are very high, the company announced that if the song is finally selected If set, an additional 3 million will be awarded, although the money is not much..."

"I can try."

Lin Yuan suddenly said.

Wu Yong was stunned. He had prepared more rhetoric and was going to persuade Lin Yuan to try it. But unexpectedly, Lin Yuan agreed to give it a try.

He was a little surprised at once: "It would be great for Representative Lin to participate!"

Lin Yuan asked: "Are there any specific requirements?"

Wu Yong quickly explained: "In fact, there are no specific requirements. The main thing is to be more popular and easy to speak. The lyrics can be positive. For example, inspirational songs are good, but the specific choice depends on the consideration of Lan Yan. The important thing is to try to get the affection of those listeners in Qidi."

"Ok."

Lin Yuan nodded.

On the surface, these requirements are just this level of requirements, which is not difficult for him.

But Lin Yuan also understands that sometimes, the simplest request is also the most difficult.

Because it means competition will be more intense.

What an inspirational, positive lyrics...

There are too many such songs!

Because there are so many such songs, it is very difficult to stand out!

"correct."

Wu Yong said: "Although this song may not participate in the competition of the season, if it is selected, it may be performed at the Spring Festival Gala after Qin and Qi's merger~www.mtlnovel.com~ I am talking about December 31st. The event that night, so some people predict that the audience rating of this party will break the record, after all, audiences in both Qin and Qi will watch it."

Wu Yong is a disguised reminder of how important this song is.

Lin Yuan nodded.

Wu Yong chatted with Lin Yuan for a while before leaving.

After Wu Yong left, Lin Yuan called out the system.

In the context of the merger of Qin Qi, the importance of the first Spring Festival Gala is self-evident. This may be an opportunity to make a lot of money, so he has to start customizing songs.

"Qiyu..."

"Inspirational..."

"positive……"

"up……"

Maybe that song can be tried?

"Customized song, "Red Sun"."

Lin Yuan picked and picked in the system music library for half an hour, and finally chose the song that appeared in his mind for the first time——

Hacken Lee's "Red Sun"!

In fact, there are many inspirational songs in Cantonese, or more meaningful songs, but Lin Yuan knows the importance of this song very well, so he chose one of the most influential Cantonese songs. There is also a thought:

Singer's style.

This time the singer of the song has been decided, and he is one of the star singers, Lan Yan. As a native of Qin, Lin Yuan is naturally familiar with this veteran singer, including the opponent's range and tone. concept.

Other songs, content and melody may be suitable.

But at the same time taking into account the content and melody, as well as singer characteristics, "Red Sun" is the best choice.

"Ding Dong."

The system responded: "Please confirm again, is the host willing to spend 3 million to customize the song "Red Sun"?"

Lin Yuan: "..."

Can I say no?

Has the system even increased the price of songs to this point?

Although "Red Sun" is a classic...

but……

My own money is not brought by the wind!

The three million was awarded to me by the company, but you took them all...

Ok.

There is indeed a profit.

Lin Yuan has sufficient judgment and knows that "Red Sun" is a song that the public likes to hear.

With the promotion of the Spring Festival Gala, the bonus of the singer, and the factors of the background, the number of downloads that this song can get in the future is worth looking forward to!

Not to mention that people in Qin are not familiar with Qi language songs.

unimportant.

Because there are some songs in the world that can break the language barrier and make everyone love it, even if he doesn't understand the lyrics!

Who doesn't have a few favorite foreign language songs?

Besides...

The gap between Qi language and Mandarin is not very large. Many pronunciations in "Red Sun" are actually understandable, even if you don't understand Qi language, you can understand them.

How to say?

It can only be said that the system has become refined, and every time the price of works is set, I have taken into account my own reality.

In other words.

If this song is not given such an important meaning at the moment, perhaps Lin Yuan can win the work at a relatively low price.

The system now priced the song at 3 million, it is hard to say that there is no suspicion of waiting for the price.

Maybe in the future, I can consider collecting some songs in advance, and when I need them, I can take them out directly.

In this way, the system has no way to pinch itself.

This kind of temporary customization cannot escape the routine of the system.

However, the randomness of Tunge in advance is relatively large.

There are always two sides to everything.

It is possible that the songs you have collected by yourself are not very useful at all, or have no meaning?

Take a deep breath.

Lin Yuan said: "Confirm."

System: "Customizing for you... Customizing... Please wait..."

One minute later.

The song was customized successfully.

Lin Yuan listened to it, it was Li Keqin's version of "Red Sun."

Many people have sang the cover of this song, but Lao Li is the one who sang the most flavor.

After confirmation.

Lin Yuan didn't contact Wu Yong and the company immediately, otherwise the creative speed was too enchanting, and he couldn't always say that he was prepared every time.

At least it will take a while to get it out.

...

After customizing the song, Lin Yuan checked the situation of Cha Chuzhou on the Internet. Each continent has its own characteristics. What characteristics will Chuzhou be?

As a result, Lin Yuan found that the computer was almost poisoned.

Why did a survey of Chuzhou reveal so many weird things?

It seems that the computer has become stuck...

Culture Wall?

No, this is not a cultural wall, it is purely that there is something wrong with these websites.

But looking at the posture on the Internet, it seems...

Chuzhou also popular movies?

Is it the same as Qizhou in the past?

What is written on the page*, what cavalry movie, etc.

Is it related to war?

Where does the term come from?

Ah, it should be a small porn.

Looking at the pictures on many websites with open-minded characters, Lin Yuan probably understood the meaning.

Of course not only that.

In addition to the very developed small **** industry in Chuzhou, the level of animation production is also one of the blue stars.

If Shenyi is Qin Qi's top animation production company, then there are at least a dozen animation production companies at the same level as Shenyi in Chuzhou!

Moreover, the development is better!

Some cartoons imported from Chuzhou are always in the forefront of the rankings!

Although Qi Di is also good at film and television, what Qi Zhou is better at is live-action film and television.

And Chuzhou is mainly developing animation!

Probably the ratio of otaku men and women otaku there, the world's first?

Lin Yuan has a certain concept.

When Chuzhou merges into Qin Qi, it is estimated that Qin Qi's animation industry will be the most affected.

But other industries are not doing well

After all, after experiencing the merger of Qin and Qi, Lin Yuan could expect that after Chu Zhou's joining, all walks of life would speak out for some unpredictable future changes.

But this is a good thing for Lin Yuan.

Because of songs, movies, and so on, these works will have even more audiences in the future!

Making money is easier!

Although it is easier to make money, it may lead to changes in purchasing power, but these involve more professional economics, Lin Yuan does not particularly care, after all, Bluestar is a whole.

online.

Obviously, some people have smelled the news, and many netizens are already discussing the matter that Chuzhou might join the merger next year.

"It will be convenient to watch movies in the future!"

"Chuzhou is definitely the place where men from all over want to merge most!"

"Don't talk upstairs, as an old man from Qindi, Qizhou is the one I want to merge the most. Are Qizhou games not popular?"

"It feels like the film selling industry is going to be hit hard, and the films they have are going to be outdated."

"Ah, I can't bear to see that the villager's business is losing money, or if I buy some movies at a low price, anyone who is interested in selling movies can contact me."

"Brother, borrow one to talk."

"Lao Chu's cartoons are beautiful. I remember Lao Chu's "Bright Bible" back then. It can be said to be my animation enlightenment!"

"Brother, you are not right."

"Well, I have a friend who wants to see it."

"..."

Now that it has developed to the point where many netizens know it, the news that Chuzhou will join the merger is basically a certainty.

Some people speculate that ~www.mtlnovel.com~ in the future, new continents will join the merger every one or two years, and even in the later stage, several continents may merge at the same time.

"It is estimated that all continents have made preparations for future mergers."

Lin Yuan did not join the discussion.

He suddenly remembered something.

It seems that "The King of the Net" is about to be adapted into an animation. It is likely to be broadcast in January next year. Will it be affected by Chuzhou?

Since Chuzhou's animation is very developed...

Can your own "Net King" play?

For the time being, Chuzhou has not been merged in, so it is useless to think about these issues now. Anyway, the animation copyright of "Net King" has been sold to Shenyi Productions. The original is very exciting anyway, and then it depends on the quality of the producer. ...

When Lin Yuan was thinking.

There was a movement outside the door.

It turned out that Lao Zhou came here.

When Lao Zhou entered the door, he was still following Wu Yong, who had just left Lin Yuan's office, but he didn't know what happened, Wu Yong's expression was somewhat embarrassed.

"Supervisor."

Lin Yuan said hello.

Needless to say, the assistant Gu Dong, who has been on duty at Lin Yuan's gate, proficiently made tea for several big guys, and Lao Zhou said straightforwardly: "You don't have to worry about Lan Yan's song."

"Ok?"

Lin Yuan was taken aback.

I took off my pants...

My songs have been customized and spent three million dollars, but you told me not to worry?

"My fault."

Wu Yong, who was next to him, replied: "Although we and the several composition departments upstairs are colleagues, they are somewhat competitive, so I secretly thought about it, representing that we can complete the songs the company needs this time and give us a long face on the ninth floor. In the end, I didn’t expect that the errand company had already picked up Qu Da..."

"Don't be smart next time."

Lao Zhou glared at Wu Yong with an angry look: "This song is to be released in December! December is recognized as the battle of the gods, not to mention that December has been officially changed to the end of the year. There will only be more Wang than in previous years, not to mention that the songs released this time carry the significance of music exchanges after Qin Qi merged... What do you think the company does to raise these song fathers?"

Wu Yong shivered.

If Daddy Qu makes a shot, even Lin Yuan may not make a difference, not to mention the singer-level characters, even ordinary singers should know how to choose.

If it hadn't been for Zhou Ruiming's reminder, Wu Yong would have almost wasted his precious time with Lin Yuan.

"..."

Lin Yuan roughly understood.

Perhaps this time the song is too important, so the company sent Qu Dao to work, so no matter how hard I tossed is wasted effort——

In the eyes of others anyway.

Lao Zhou also expressed his thoughts:

"It's the end of October, and the song will definitely be released in December. The creation time is less than 40 days. You still have to make a movie. How can you have the time to write songs? Daddy Qu usually sends few songs and has accumulation on his hands, so this work Son, Zheng Jing took it, you should know Teacher Zheng Jing?"

"Ok."

Lin Yuan nodded.

The only song father Lin Yuan had contact with was Zheng Jing, the only female composer of song father level in Xingmang. At that time, he had just joined the company's composing department. On the day he entered the composing group, he briefly chatted with him.

"Fortunately, it's still early, and you haven't started to create, otherwise Wu Yong will really waste your time."

Lao Zhou glared at Wu Yong again, and then looked at Lin Yuan with a smile: "You can make your own movie with peace of mind. The company can point to this movie for word of mouth."

Lin Yuan: "..."

In Lao Zhou's eyes, he was indeed very timely in Lao Zhou, and he came to stop Lin Yuan almost as soon as he got news from Wu Yong.

But Lao Zhou could never guess that in this very short time, Lin Yuan had already prepared the song!

Now that the song is ready, let Lin Yuan give up now?

impossible.

If it's other songs, Lin Yuan may be really unsure and confident when encountering Qu Dao's shot, and even really consider giving up.

Because Lin Yuan has Yang Zhongming's character card and has experienced it countless times, he knows how terrifying Qu Dad's strength is.

But this time, Lin Yuan's customized song is "Red Sun"!

If the song is divided into levels, "Red Sun" is definitely a top song!

Songs of this level can't be easily created even if it is Qu Dao!

This is also the conclusion that Lin Yuan draws based on Yang Zhongming's experience of using character cards.

Lao Zhou didn't know Lin Yuan's thoughts.

He continues to talk: "If you encounter any difficulties in making a movie, you can tell me, I didn't mean to hit you. The event song is the company's own claim. If you join in, you will suffer for nothing, because the singers of other companies I will also use Quda’s song. After all, this is the special time for the first anniversary of the merger of Qin Qi..."

"Ok."

Lin Yuan didn't fight for reason.

Regardless of what Lao Zhou said, anyway, I spent money to customize the song.

When the time comes, send the song to Lan Yan and let Lan Yan choose it by himself. The song "Red Sun" is not necessarily afraid of Qu Dao's shot.

After Lao Zhou left.

Wu Yong shrugged his head and said: "Representative, this is my fault for thinking. This December is indeed a battle of the gods. There must be the king of the singer and the queen of the song at the same time, and there must be a song father behind the creation... "

The company recognizes Lin Yuan's composing ability.

But the company's highest positioning for Lin Yuan is just "Little Qu Dad".

He is much better than ordinary gold medals, but to say that he is better than shoulder song father, he is still far behind.

This shows that in the company, or in the industry as a whole, Lin Yuan only has the potential to become Qu Dad in the future.

Lin Yuan nodded, not convinced.

Counting the system, Lin Yuan might be the strongest song father of Blue Star if it is turned on.

But if you don't open it, Lin Yuan's true level really can't be compared with Qu Da.

Lin Yuan asked a question of more concern: "Just now Director Zhou said that not only the king of our company will participate in the anniversary event?"

"Yes."

Wu Yong adjusted his mood and said, "Speaking of which, another singer from Qindi who participated in the anniversary event has a lot of connections with you."

"Who?"

"Gorgeous entertainment, singer Fei Yang."

Lin Yuan was taken aback for a moment: "It's the one that Chen Zhiyu met last time..."

Lin Yuan also pays attention to these news occasionally, naturally knowing that Chen Zhiyu and Fei Yang had a season battle last time.

"Correct."

Wu Yong couldn’t help but laugh: “The second one in Wannian killed the old singer king. At that time, the news was a lot of trouble, but the song "Change Yourself" was indeed of high quality, plus the official endorsement, so we won. If it weren’t for Qu Dao’s shot this time, I think we really have hope to win Fei Yang again."

Lin Yuan said: "Fei Yang will also use Quda's songs?"

Wu Yong nodded: "This is what Director Zhou told me. Fei Yang's work this time was created by Qu Dao. This is why we also want to arrange Qu Da to shoot."

"Oh."

Lin Yuan took a sip of tea.

Wu Yong consciously said, "Then I will withdraw first. I'm really sorry for what happened today..."

"Nothing~www.mtlnovel.com~ After Wu Yong also left, Lin Yuan thought for a while and pressed the blue button in the upper right corner of the desk. This is a call device.

"Come in."

This device is connected to Gu Dong outside, allowing real-time voice communication.

Gu Dong walked in quickly and respectfully said, "Representative, what's the matter?"

Lin Yuan thought for a while and said, "Contact Lan Yan."

He is now the representative of the composition department on the ninth floor, and it is not difficult to contact the company's big-name singers.

Gu Dong was taken aback: "Didn't Director Zhou say..."

Gu Dong also heard some of the conversation between Zhou Ruiming and Wu Yong just now.

Lin Yuan's rare mouth curled and said: "It's hard to get covered with water."
Two weeks later, Lan Yan came to the company.

As one of the star singers, Lan Yan has a separate rest room, similar to a high-rise office.

There is a lot of space inside, and a treadmill is also placed.

At this time, Lan Yan was running on the treadmill, sweating all over, but still didn't mean to stop.

Lan Yan believes that singers need a healthy body to sing better, so he has always paid attention to exercise.

Lan Yan's agent was nearby, picked up the camera, and took a few photos of Lan Yan.

These photos can be sent back to the tribe, which can be regarded as interacting with fans.

at this time.

The agent suddenly received a call. He didn't know what he was talking about, and his face suddenly became a little weird.

He got up and came to the treadmill, and said: "Xianyu's assistant called and said that teacher Xianyu wrote a song for you."

"Patter."

Lan Yan quickly pressed the stop button, slowed down and trot a few times, then wiped her sweat with the towel on her neck:

"Master Xianyu?"

The company's Xiaoqu father, Lan Yan is naturally no stranger, he is still thinking about the opportunity to cooperate with Xianyu once.

Within the company.

Even at the level of the King of Songs, it is impossible to ask Dad to do it every time.

Therefore, composers at the level of Xianyu are worthy of the attention of singers and queens.

"Yes, for the anniversary event."

The agent was a little puzzled: "The company must have notified Xianyu. He should know that Teacher Zheng Jing took the job but still wrote a song. What does this mean..."

Lan Yan smiled and said, "It shows that he is not convinced by Qu Dad."

The agent was stunned, and immediately felt that there was some truth: "Ms. Xianyu is said to be a student and has achieved such results. The company's position is even on the same level as Qu's father. It is inevitable that he will have the same arrogance as Qu's father. Find out how good Qu Dad is."

Lan Yan said: "Human nature, I think Xian Yu will become Qu Dad in the future, so we are still alive and waiting."

The agent nodded: "Then let's go to the composition department on the ninth floor."

Lan Yan agreed.

Everyone is in the same company. If the other person is a general composer, he must come to see Lan Yan by himself, but if the other party is Xianyu, Lan Yan will take the initiative to see each other.

It's not that Xianyu's status is higher than Lan Yan.

In terms of current status, Lan Yan and Xian Yu are relatively equal. Even if Xian Yu is slightly higher, Lan Yan is also a king of singers.

Besides, Xianyu took the initiative to write a song for Lan Yan this time.

But what is so great about Envy is that he is very young, and no one can guarantee how much his future will reach.

So Lan Yan didn't want to offend Xianyu.

On the way to the composition department on the ninth floor, the agent reminded Lan Yan: “Even if you refuse to use Xianyu’s song as an anniversary repertoire later, the expression must be tactfully and not let the other party think that we look down on his song. "

Lan Yan nodded: "I know this naturally."

They have never dealt with Xianyu, and don't know what character Xianyu is.

But considering Xian Yu's age, the young man's face is very thin, and such a young representative of the composition department must take care of the other's face.

Enter the elevator.

Lan Yan suddenly smiled and said: "And I don't intend to refuse. The quality of the song written by Xian Yu will never be too bad, but this song cannot be released in December."

The agent laughed.

Lan Yan’s thoughts are the same as him. Xianyu’s song is definitely not too bad, it is definitely worth singing, but the song released in December this year will participate in the anniversary of the merger of Qin and Qi. The song of the event must be the best. The good one!

...

Gu Dong walked into Lin Yuan's office: "Representative, Lan Yan told his agent that he will be there in a while, should we also contact Teacher Zheng Jing? Lest Teacher Zheng Jing is unhappy."

"Is that so."

Lin Yuan said: "Then how can she be happy?"

Gu Dong was stunned, and suddenly felt that this was indeed a question asked by Lin Yuan.

She laughed and said, "You can just call and explain."

"it is good."

Lin Yuan said: "Do you have a number?"

Gu Dong said: "Teacher Zheng Jing is now the representative of the composition department on the 10th floor. You have the authority to check her number."

Lin Yuan nodded, entered the backstage of the company, checked it, and indeed found Zheng Jing's phone number.

Did not think too much.

Lin Yuan dialed directly.

On the other end of the phone, a mature female voice came: "Who?"

"Xianyu, teacher Zheng Jing is good."

Lin Yuan introduced himself as the name of the song.

Zheng Jing's voice revealed a touch of surprise: "So it's you, what's the matter with me?"

Lin Yuan said straightforwardly: "I want to try the selected songs for the anniversary of the merger of Qin and Qi."

Gu Dong: "..."

She wanted to help Lin Yuan speak, because Lin Yuan didn't mean anything and knew what she should have taught the representative.

However, according to the representative's character, it is useless to teach himself.

Representatives are not good at interpersonal communication by nature.

Zheng Jing on the other end of the phone was silent for a few seconds, and then said, "Are you sure?"

Lin Yuan said: "It's true."

He is not completely sure, but with the quality of this song, it is almost the same.

Zheng Jing said: "Are you on the ninth floor? I'm in the company now, do you mind if I come over and listen?"

Lin Yuan said: "Yes."

Zheng Jing smiled and said: "It seems that you are really sure. To be honest, I am not sure. The composer who made brilliant shots is not simple."

Lin Yuan: "Oh."

Zheng Jing smiled again: "By the way, I would like to ask you a question, is the song "Change Yourself" really a merger of Qin and Qi?"

"No."

For Zheng Jing, Lin Yuan didn't mean to conceal, in fact he never considered concealing.

But he certainly won't promote it everywhere. The official has qualitatively determined the song. How can he openly dismantle the official channel?

"Hahahahahaha..."

Zheng Jing seemed to be poked into the spot of laughter, laughed loudly, a little excited: "Same as I guessed!"

Finished laughing.

Zheng Jing suddenly added seriously: "But this is the magic of music."

"Ok."

"Then I'll hang up, it's almost there."

"it is good."

After hanging up, Lin Yuan waited quietly.

It didn't take long before Lan Yan and his agent arrived.

"Master Xianyu, hello..."

Lan Yan is about forty years old this year ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ is not tall, around one meter seven, and her face is pretty good, giving people a healthy and sunny feeling.

"Hello there."

Lin Yuan got up and shook hands with the other party, and also greeted the other party's agent by the way.

at this time.

There was movement outside.

It turned out that Zheng Jing had also arrived.

When Lan Yan and his agent saw Zheng Jing, they froze for a moment, and then greeted them quickly. One small detail was that their attitudes were a bit more eager than facing Lin Yuan.

"You are welcome, they are all here to listen to the song."

Zheng Jing said with a smile, then focused on Lin Yuan's face, his eyes lit up obviously:

This kid is so handsome!

This is the first time Lin Yuan has seen a live Qu Dad.

Zheng Jing is about the same age as Lan Yan. It is estimated that in her early forties, she may not be so beautiful, but she has an inexplicable temperament and can't help but attract the attention of others.

"Although it's the first time meeting..."

Zheng Jing smiled at Lin Yuan: "But I have heard all your songs."

Lin Yuan said, "Thank you, everyone, please sit down."

Lan Yan and her agent did it.

Zheng Jing also sat down in front of the sofa: "But since you want to take my job, you have to show some real skills."

"Then listen to it."

Lin Yuan motioned to Gu Dong to turn on the speaker.

In Lin Yuan's office, the speakers are worth more than 100,000 yuan. With the door closed, the sound can be perfectly presented in a closed room.

Zheng Jing leaned on the sofa and asked, "Is it a sample?"

Lin Yuan said: "It's already a complete arrangement. The electronic synthesis sound recording is not as effective as the human voice. That's why I need a job... a singer."

Zheng Jing raised her eyebrows.

Is it a song written a long time ago?

In terms of normal creation, the speed should not be so fast. After all, the news of the anniversary celebration has just been released for less than a month.

Lan Yan glanced at the agent, a little helpless.

It was a bit embarrassing to refuse Xianyu.

Now that Zheng Jing refuses to envy the fish, will the scene be too awkward?

What if Xian Yuji hates herself?

And so did Teacher Zheng Jing, why came here specially...

Do you want to hit Xianyu in the face in person?

"It's starting to play. This song is called "Red Sun"."

Lin Yuan didn't know everyone's thoughts, he clicked the play button, and suddenly there was an intense electronic melody in the room:

"Ah...ah...ah~"

The bass sound is high in decibels, interspersed with guitars and strong drums, and the chord direction is not complicated.

Zheng Jing still leaned on the sofa, quietly savoring.

Lan Yan clasped her hands and listened carefully.

When the drum hits the last node, the electronic synthesis sound suddenly comes out like a hit, like the most accurate snapping machine, instantly raising the temperature of the room slightly:

"Even if fate is stray and fate, even if fate is twists and turns, even if destiny threatens you, it is not interesting to be a man."

"Don't cry and be sad, let alone give up. I wish to be with you forever forever."

Keng Keng Keng Keng!

Fast and fierce like a bullet being loaded!

The lyrics presented by the electronic sound were very fast, and almost at the same time as the singing sounded, Lan Yan's hands suddenly clenched, as if there was something precious in her palms, so that the skin on the edges became slightly white.

So fried!

Zheng Jing's expression quickly became serious. The beginning was too explosive, and it was almost instantaneous!

Fierce and fast!

Like an electric flint!

Only with strong confidence in the chorus will the chorus be placed first. Facts have proved that the chorus of this song is very strong. Even Zheng Jing's pupils contracted in an instant, but this way, no doubt Will raise my expectations for the main song...

"Fuck!"

The only person in the room who doesn't understand music is probably Lan Yan's agent, but the person who doesn't understand music the least is also the most exciting person in the room!

at this time.

Lan Yan's agent widened his eyes and twisted his legs unconsciously. He seemed to have the intention to stand up, but he was afraid that his movements would be too abrupt. Up.

"While going around in my life, I have tried to sit alone as if I didn't help."

"In a certain year, when I was young, how many times did I fall and cry on the rainy night."

The chorus comes first, the verse comes after.

But the main song, instead of being partially concealed by the chorus, has an extra statement.

Lan Yan suddenly loosened her clenched hands, tapped her forehead, stuck in every rhythm.

this moment.

He felt that his heart seemed to be in sync with the melody of the song.

"I have to go through twists and turns in my life

Like the fire of the red sun, I will definitely be able to walk through the mountains with my company..."

Between the main and deputy!

Perfect conversion!

The main song that does not disappoint, but it can make Zheng Jing's heart throb.

She did not know when she had left the sofa and leaned on her back, her posture tended to lean forward slightly, and her ears on both sides moved slightly.

The tone of the celesta.

The melody of the pipe organ.

The music is beautifully intertwined.

At this time, the song enters the final transitional stage, which is the so-called pass in technical terms, connecting between the verse and the chorus, and it is like connecting everyone's feelings into a new situation:

"Let the evening breeze blow gently, with the faint fragrance of flowers, as if to bless you and me."

"Let the evening star flash lightly and flash every hope of yours like a wave that is about to wet me."

"Oh~"

It's a chorus again!

Lan Yan's body was sitting straight, and his mood was like a turbulent wave, hitting the shore, his eyes seemed to have countless years in the past, and his eyes reflected the past wind, frost and rain.

It was sleepless nights in my career.

It is also the impassioned again and again after success.

He seemed to be on top of a mountain.

He couldn't help but want to shout:

I am the red sun, rising up!

Time is not old, but the years are prosperous.

The sound of a music box rang through the door like a wind chime.

Not only did Lan Yan reverberate with youth, but also brought Zheng Jing back to the past with a completely serious expression.

Human beings have many essential things, and they are often the simplest.

Something that moves people’s hearts is sometimes just a few simple words.

It is nothing more than hard work and struggle.

It's nothing more than sticking to the end and not giving up.

It is nothing more than not bowing to the so-called fate.

But it is these words that people can come up with casually, but they are difficult to do, so people sing and praise.

This is a simple expression of these things in music, but it is directed at people's hearts.

"????????..."

In the room, there was a burst of music, and there seemed to be countless notes floating.

The singing sounds like an expression of resistance to fate and a yearning for the future. The emotion seems to be contagious with the notes.

Lin Yuan was also listening quietly.

However, it is a pity that the recording of electronic sound is a bit short.

This song needs enough excitement and full of emotions~www.mtlnovel.com~ needs the singers enough hi, so the current version of this song is not good.

This is also the importance of the singer's recording session.

A good song also needs a good voice to express it to 100%.

however.

This level is enough for now, because everyone is a professional and knows the standards of this song.

The only non-professional person, that is, Lan Yan's agent, is already so excited that his scalp is slightly tingling!

His body moves with his body rhythm.

He has been completely dominated by music.

He just doesn't understand professional evaluation, his intuitive description of this song can only be roughly summarized in two words:

"Awesome!"

"Awesome!"

Lan Yan's manager thought so in his heart and said so on his lips, of course at the end of the song.

However, this description is inevitably a gaffe, so he coughed embarrassingly after speaking:

"Sorry, I'm a little excited, this song is really great!"

Zheng Jing smiled, watching Lin Yuan's eyes shine:

"With the chorus as the first bold step, several consecutive progressions, although the span is low, but the key effect is very clear, you can grab the ears of the listeners at the fastest speed, and use the technique of repetition and thimble molding in the back naturally. A few big jumps plus the tail crossing are naturally melodious, and the strict repetition at the end makes it clear that the song climaxes one after another, but it doesn’t make people feel tired...well, it’s really awesome."

"???"

Lan Yan's agent looked dazed.

Is there any difference between what you said and what I said?

Are they all awesome?

Lan Yan: "..."

He felt that his re-evaluation seemed superfluous, he could only echo it concisely:

"Awesome!"

After speaking, Lan Yan and her agent looked at each other, feeling a little complicated.

Originally, they planned to reject Xianyu.

Under normal circumstances, no one would refuse Xianyu's song, and even the welcome was too late, including the king of singers.

But this is the anniversary repertoire after the merger of Qin and Qi. There is an official attribute bonus. It will be on the Bluestar News. In addition, the famous battle of the gods in December is already fierce. Of course, Lan Yan must play the safest and most efficient. One card!

Because this song is really important!

They originally thought that this card would be one of the company's fathers, Zheng Jing.

In this industry.

Don’t talk about under the gold medal, the composers above the gold medal are strong and weak, but Qu Da is the source and answer to all music problems!

Anyone who doesn't understand music knows how to choose.

But after listening to this song "Red Sun", Lan Yan had an incredible suspicion. He had never had such a suspicion before—

Is Zheng Jing's song better than Xianyu's song?

No, this is not just a doubt, it is even close to certain:

Zheng Jing’s song is probably not as good as this one!

Qudie is the answer to all music questions, because Qudie’s works are always the best, but the essence of the problem is back to the works——

Lin Yuan is not Qu Da, but perhaps he has performed exceptionally this time.

In short, "Red Sun" is a work of Quda level, and it deserves it!

This is also in line with the identity of Xianyu "Little Qu Dad".

It was unexpected and reasonable to be able to write works of this level.

Otherwise, why do they say that Xian Yu has the potential of Qu Da?

Even if it is Qu Da, it is not easy to write this kind of song!

As a singer at the singer level, Lan Yan still has this ability to judge.

Didn't you see it?

Even Zheng Jing herself was shocked and gave such a simple evaluation of "nice".

What is going on?

First of all, "Red Sun" Lan Yan is definitely wanted, and even a little impatient.

But before, I only thought about how to tactfully refuse to envy fish, but now the situation has reversed.

He actually started to worry about how he would reject Zheng Jing next...

Gosh!

Reject Qu Da!

Lan Yan couldn't even think about it before!

Of course it is not a complete rejection.

But if Zheng Jing's song is not as good as "Red Sun", then Lan Yan can only choose Xianyu for this anniversary and December.

It's the same as thinking about Xianyu in advance.

Zheng Jing's song, can only find a way to win, and then release it next year?

can……

Will Teacher Zheng Jing agree?

Will I offend Teacher Zheng Jing?

I have to say that this tangled process is a bit painful!

The same worry, but the object changed from Xianyu to Zheng Jing.

too difficult.

It is usually a rare opportunity for myself.

But today, why did Jinshan Yinshan appear together!

Seems to see Lan Yan's embarrassment.

Zheng Jing suddenly said: "Lan Yan, for this anniversary celebration, use Xianyu's song. The quality of this "Red Sun" is indeed better than the song I prepared for you this time."

"Teacher Zheng Jing..."

Lan Yan suddenly felt a little ashamed.

I seem to underestimate Qu's mind.

Zheng Jing smiled and said: "My song hasn't been finished yet. I'll send it to you next month. You can send it next year. I just don't want to use this song to match that guy."

"That rascal?"

Lan Yan was curious.

Zheng Jing glanced at Lan Yan: "This time the person who wrote Fei Yang is Yin Dong. As a whole, the only composer who dare to say that he is more powerful than Yin Dong is Yang Zhongming."

"Yin Dong..."

Lan Yan's face changed, and she immediately laughed and said, "We have "Red Sun", and we may not be inferior to them."

"If it's this song."

Zheng Jing seemed to agree with Lan Yan's judgment, then stared at Lin Yuan, and suddenly said: "After a few years, after striving to win the King of Singing and singing, it will become more and more difficult in the future.

The blue Yan next to her changed slightly.

Lan Yan's agent was also staring.

The implication of Zheng Jing's words is clearly to regard Xianyu as the future song father!

Before, although the company said that Lin Yuan is "Little Qu Dad", no Qu Dae-level figure has expressed his opinion.

And today.

Zheng Jing clearly expressed her optimism:

She felt that Lin Yuan would indeed have a chance to become Qu Dad in the future, otherwise she would not speak like that!

Lin Yuan didn't understand, but just nodded.

The next thing went smoothly.

Zheng Jing voluntarily quit, and "Red Sun" is handed over to Lan Yan.

The specific contract will be signed later, at least after the song has been reviewed, but this is only a matter of time.

After adding communication friends, a few people left.

Lin Yuan returned to his office to welcome Gu Dong's shocking gaze——

It's done!

It really became!

As Qu Dad, Zheng Jing took the initiative to withdraw from this Qin Qi anniversary celebration. Doesn't this mean that the representative will participate in the battle in December next?

It was December!

Flurry of demons! Battle of the gods!

There is the Queen of Songs, and the December when Qu Dao exists...

Lin Yuan didn't know Gu Dong's thoughts. He curiously asked, "What does it mean that Teacher Zheng Jing asked me to hold the song queen?"

"Don't you know?"

Gu Dong was surprised, and immediately explained: "Qu Da is the honorific name for top composers in the industry, but behind this honorific name, just like the gold medal, there is a standard. After holding a singer and a song, even if it meets the standard. Up."

"Choose a singer and a queen?"

Lin Yuan probably understands how difficult it is for a singer to become a singer~www.mtlnovel.com~ Yes, the queen of the singer, or two singers, or two queens will do, anyway, even if it is a song father At the level of level, for example, Mr. Zheng Jing, she won a singer and a queen, but this is not the most powerful song father. "

Lin Yuan said: "For example?"

Gu Dong said: "There are also two major standards. If you pass any of them, you can become a song daddy. One is to win the Lesheng Award specially set up for composers at the music festival. And know, there is another way that is the most violent, and that is to win the season's Grand Slam, the most difficult. So far, only three Blue Stars have done it."

Lin Yuan was surprised: "Grand Slam..."

Gu Dong sighed: "Yes, Grand Slam. What is the concept of a Grand Slam in the season list? It is equivalent to winning the championship tracks every month and 12 months. How can ordinary people do this!"

Lin Yuan nodded.

How much do you want to win the Grand Slam...

Not impossible.

If there is a system, there is hope.

However, if you want to get the first place, you have to always customize the best song, which costs a lot of money, especially according to the urine of the system, it will definitely calculate the added value of the song father, so as to calculate the song customization cost——

Lin Yuan has seen through this system.

So even if Lin Yuan had ideas for Qu Daddy, after listening to Gu Dong's explanation, he could only not think too much for the time being.

Anyway, he has a lot of things now.

Don't worry, take your time.

In less than a week, Lin Yuan began to walk into the recording studio to record "Red Sun" for Lan Yan.

The melody of this song is not complicated.

Lan Yan Mopeng has been in the best condition for a few days, and he has reached a very familiar level with this song, knowing both the lyrics and the melody.

Recording can be said to be twice the result with half the effort.

Another important reason for this success is that Lan Yan’s Qi pronunciation is very standard!

It is said that Lan Yan was selected to represent Qin Di to participate in the anniversary celebration because Lan Yan has a high level of Qi language!

Lan Yan explained that his wife is from Qi Province, and the two often communicate in the same language, which is why he said it so standard.

This is also the first time that Lin Yuan intuitively felt the strength of the King of Singer.

effectiveness.

It's too efficient.

Sun Yaohuo cannot be compared with Lan Yan, and even Chen Zhiyu has worse business capabilities than Lan Yan. No wonder Lan Yan can become the king of singers.

Lin Yuan can be sure.

It's not just that I met a good composer, I met a good song, and then sang it so simple.

It is that the singing skills and understanding of music of Lan Yan and other singers have reached a certain level, which can perfectly realize the composer's creative intention.

correct.

Speaking of Sun Yaohuo, Lin Yuan suddenly remembered that the last time he recorded a song for Chen Zhiyu, he planned to cooperate with Sun Yaohuo's senior in the new song.

Unexpectedly, by this blunder, I would cooperate with the King of Songs.

It is also a special situation.

This year is definitely too late.

Next year, I have to compensate Yaohuo a lot.

Lin Yuan can see that Senior Yaohuo loves his singing career very much, but suffers from not having a good song, and this is exactly what Lin Yuan can provide.

Finished recording the song.

As soon as Lin Yuan returned to the office, Lao Zhou hurried over and said in shock, "Lan Yan's anniversary, want to sing your song?"

"Yes."

Lin Yuan rarely explained: "I didn't mean to steal these three million dollars. I told Teacher Zheng Jing."

Lao Zhou: "..."

Is this a matter of money? Zheng Jing doesn't necessarily care about these three million!

The issue is……

The song written by your kid killed Qu Da?

Although Lao Zhou now spends half of his energy in the film department, he is also concerned about things in the composition department, so Lao Zhou who heard the news feels confused.

Daddy Xiaoqu killed the real Daddy?

Lao Zhou knows Zheng Jing very well and knows that Zheng Jing is a very open-minded person. Apart from being a musician but extremely fond of painting, Zheng Jing can be said to be the best tempered of the company's several song fathers!

But the problem is...

Although Zheng Jing's temper is good, but at the same time Zheng Jing is also a very strict person on music.

She will not be angry because someone else takes her job, provided that the person who takes her life must get her approval!

Zheng Jing is willing to give in and can only explain:

Lin Yuan's new song has been recognized by Zheng Jing!

Right.

Lao Zhou also listened to the song "Red Sun" before coming. It is indeed a very powerful work, and it is not surprising that Zheng Jinghui recognized it.

Just thinking of Lin Yuan's age and looking at Lin Yuan's musical achievements, Lao Zhou always feels unreal.

Lin Yuan said, "Is there any problem?"

Lao Zhou shook his head: "No problem, no problem at all. You did a good job. Next year, you can try to write more songs and get a shock."

When he first joined the company, Lao Zhou's expectations for Lin Yuan were a gold medal.

Now, Lao Zhou's expectations of Lin Yuan are already at the Quda level.

Being able to get Zheng Jing's approval shows that Lin Yuan has such qualifications.

"Oh."

"In addition, we will promote the new song in December in the next few days. I hope we will get a good ranking."

Lao Zhou spoke.

As December becomes the end of the year, this month has completely become the most competitive time of the season, because this is the sprint time at the end of the year.

Not only in the industry.

Fans are also looking forward to December the most. After all, it is a top-tiered song, and the singer is worth more than the first line!

In fact.

With the coming of November, the singers and queens who are going to participate in the battle of the gods in December have already started to publicize their works in December in the last days!

Including the gorgeous Fei Yang.

There are also Shahai and Qidi music companies.

For example, Thunder Entertainment, there are also post-song shots.

Before and after, there are a total of three singers, and the three singers have announced that they will participate in the December season!

This is also the most gorgeous season of the singer lineup in the entire year!

It's not just a gorgeous singer lineup.

The lineup of composers is also quite gorgeous!

Fei Yang's songs were composed by the composer Yin Dong, including the arranger by the top big names in the industry!

In addition.

The song king of Thunder Entertainment, the work behind it is also written by Qu Dad, who is a big man named Ye Zhiqiu.

This Ye Zhiqiu, originally Sha Hai’s composer, only merged with Qin Qi, so he moved to Thunder Entertainment.

At this time.

Lan Yan also released news through the tribe, becoming the seventh singer to announce his participation in the battle for the December season:

"The new song "Red Sun" will be released in December. At the same time, this song will be used as an anniversary work to participate in this year's Spring Festival Gala. Thanks to teacher Xian Yu for providing lyrics and music creation @ Xianyu."

Wow!

The battle of the season in December is even more convincing, and Xianyu, as a composer who has been popular in the music industry in the past two years, naturally attracted the attention of many people.

Fei Yang, a brilliant entertainment player, is one of them.

Don't forget, Fei Yang turned his head once facing Xianyu.

Although Fei Yang didn't particularly care about this matter, the outside world often talked about it which caused Fei Yang to care a little now.

"It's not a coincidence. I lost Xianyu before."

He turned his head and turned to Yin Dongdao beside him: "Even if I ran into it again this time, and it was still December, it was also when Lan Yan and I were attending the anniversary together."

"The probability of you winning the title is 80%."

Yin Dong spoke blankly, with strong confidence in his words.

Fei Yang smiled and said, "Where is the remaining 20%?"

Yin Dongdao: "The remaining 20% ​​belong to Ye Zhiqiu."

Ye Zhiqiu, besides Yin Dong, is the second Qu father to participate in the year-end dispute.

Fei Yang is not only concerned about Xianyu.

After all, Xian Yu is now a well-known composer in the circle. His appearance in December is unexpected and reasonable for many people.

Unexpectedly:

In the impression of people in the industry, Xianyu is a composer who likes to work with new singers or second- and third-tier singers.

Unexpectedly, Xianyu also turned to **** and began to contact big names?

Last time it was the first-line singer Chen Zhiyu, this time I simply chose the king of singer Lan Yan!

The reason lies in:

Xian Yu, as a successful composer, was already qualified to appear on the battlefield in December.

of course.

It is only qualified.

Xianyu is not the most watched existence in December this year.

It's not that Xianyu is not popular. In the music circle, Xianyu is already a name worthy of attention.

He can't be noticed by the public, it is because the lineup this December is too gorgeous.

Two song fathers!

The Seven Kings of Songs!

There are a few first-line singers that I won’t talk about.

Even if only talking about the composer's lineup, Xian Yu didn't dare to say that he ranked firmly behind the two Qu dads.

Because among the composers who shot this time, there are still gold medals that have hit the position of Qu Daddy!

Although the sprint failed, or that they are still in the process of impact, this is enough to distinguish them from ordinary gold composers——

This is why they were chosen to cooperate with other singers.

So Xianyu and this group of people are standing on the battlefield in December. Although they are not dwarfed, they will inevitably appear ordinary.

This is the last season of the music scene at the end of this year!

"This lineup, tusk, is worthy of the battle of the gods in the music world!"

"There shouldn't be any suspense for the two Qudas taking the top two?"

"Fei Yang has a high probability of being the champion of the Battle of the Gods. After all, Daqu Yin hasn't made a shot for more than half a year. Isn't this a shocking shot?"

"Aren't you underestimating Ye Zhiqiu, Master Rock is invincible."

Daddy Qu, Ye Zhiqiu, likes to call himself the master, but the younger generations in the music world dare not really call it that, so everyone likes to call him "the master."

"The one who works with the master is Haitang, the most powerful female rock singer in Qi province!"

"Although the two song fathers are indeed terrible, the composers of other song kings and queens should not be underestimated. For example, the composer of the song king Tangzhen is Lonely Teacher. Although Lonely Teacher failed to attack Qu father before, he still won The ruthless man who won eight consecutive championships in the season has won Qu Dao once. Who dares to say that Teacher Lone does not hope to win again this time?"

"The situation is similar to Teacher Lonely, and there is Teacher Momo."

"Normally, December is not the place where Xiao transparent should be."

"Fight against each other, it's fun!"

"Don't ignore Xianyu, isn't Xianyu called Xiaoqu Dad in Starlight? I think Xianyu is also promising. Among the music composers in their early years, this one is the most evil."

"Yes, Xianyu defeated the singer with the first-line cooperation. This time he cooperated with the singer, and he can only do the song father, right?"

"..."

And just as the outside world was talking about it, the Spring Festival Gala officials suddenly officially announced the anniversary of Qin Qi:

Fei Yang, the king of singers, and Lan Yan, the king of singers, will be the representative singers of Qin Province to sing Qi language songs at the Spring Festival Gala to express Qin Qi’s musical exchanges——

The songs they will sing are the ones released in December.

at the same time.

In Qi province, there are two queens who represent Qi province and sing Mandarin songs on the Spring Festival Gala stage.

The industry did not know this news before.

Only the parties and related companies have been notified.

With this news, the discussion in the industry finally focused on the anniversary celebration activities, especially the composers and singer representatives from Qin Province.

After all, Qin Province is recognized as the hometown of music.

"Qiyu Song?"

"It's no wonder that there are two Qu Daddy ending this year."

"In the future, more and more continents will be merged. Will this be a reserved item for the Spring Festival Gala in the future?"

"Now it seems that it is almost the same. Lan Yan and Fei Yang were selected, not only because they are kings of singers, but also because they are one of the few singers who are good at Qi."

"Wait, on the Xingmang side, why didn't Qu Father create for Lan Yan, but Xianyu?"

"This is also my strange place, why is Xianyu?"

"Songs of such importance must be insured by the cooperation between the king of singers and father Qu, right?"

"Is Xian Yu's song bursting this time?"

"It can only be for this reason, otherwise there is no reason to go to Envy Fish instead of Qu Dad."

"..."

There is no doubt.

The exposure of this news, on the contrary, raised the expectations of many people for the new song of the cooperation between Xianyu and Lan Yan.

In general, everyone is still more curious about the outcome of the battle of the gods in December.

Excited discussions among industry insiders.

Fans of the King of Songs, Qu Daddy and the gold composers of course are also looking forward to it.

Because there are too many people paying attention to this battle of the gods, and some people even opened a handicap to the end of the year in the music industry.

Some websites secretly opened the betting channel.

This kind of handicap is a gray area in Blue Star. If it is low-key, generally no one will care about it, and there is no way to care about it. After all, betting on dogs is everywhere.

If there is a market, people will take risks.

It's just that in the past, most of the similar handicap occurred in sports events.

Such as football, such as basketball and so on.

This is extremely rare. Around the season battle, it happened in the handicap of the music circle, which shows how much attention this battle of the gods has received.

Of course Lin Yuan didn't know such things.

It was the agent Jin Mu who told Lin Yuan.

Although Jin Mu is not responsible for the business of Xianyu's identity, he will still be concerned about the status of Xianyu.

After all, he was Lin Yuan's agent, not Lin Yuan's vest agent.

"So there is such a thing."

When Lin Yuan heard Jin Mu mentioned the handicap, he was a little surprised and a little helpless: "Can this kind of thing be predictable?"

Don't talk about ordinary people.

Even Lin Yuan, the client, didn't dare to say that he could securely win any ranking.

After all, he can only determine the quality of his own songs, not the quality of other people's songs. "Red Sun" is certainly very powerful, but who can guarantee that there will be no more powerful works than this song in December?

"It doesn't make sense to bet on a dog."

In contrast, licking dogs is cuter than betting on dogs.

Jin Mudao: "Now the boss predicts your ranking is fifth, and the number of people who buy you fifth is the most."

Lin Yuan was curious: "Have you bought it?"

Jin Mu glanced at Lin Yuan: "I have no money."

Lin Yuan was silent for a few seconds, and said, "I'll double your salary next month."

The agent Jin Mu did a good job and passed the probation perfectly, so Lin Yuan didn't pretend to be a fool, and directly agreed to give the other party a salary increase.

"thank you boss."

Jin Mu smiled and said: "Now there are the most people buying Yin Dong Feiyang's combination, and the odds for the championship are very low, followed by the combination of Ye Zhiqiu and Haitang. Their odds are not high."

Lin Yuan asked: "No one crushes my champion?"

Jin Mu was stunned for a moment and then turned on his phone and logged onto a certain website to check it out: "There are people who support the combination of the boss and Lan Yan, but the current odds are very high, as high as 90%. two!"

Lin Yuan: "..."

After all, he was predicted fifth.

Those who dare to crush their own champions are definitely among the few.

Perhaps the person who pressures himself to win the championship is not confident in himself, but just wants to touch it, because if he encounters it, he earns blood.

There are always people who take the risk.

It made Lin Yuan a little tempted.

But Lin Yuan finally resisted this impulse.

Gambling is a wrong behavior, and children should not be brought badly.

In fact, the odds are not only exaggerated.

Like netizens discuss, the odds of composer loneliness or composer Mo Mo who once impacted Qu's position are also very high.

At least 200 odds or more.

In fact, in the judgment and analysis of gambling on dogs, apart from the two Qu fathers, only Lonely and Momo are more promising than Xianyu.

But although everyone admits that this group of composers has no weak hands, there is no way.

In the same period, the influence of these two song fathers was too great!

This is what the historical record and the data show.

Even if it is judged by professional-level observations, the second and second, there is more than an 80% chance of being taken over by the two Qudas.

After all, singers are all kings of singers, and their popularity is worthy of no one.

When there is no difference in popularity among singers, the composer behind it is actually better than the singer.

"I don't bother to buy my own championship."

Because the odds were too low, Fei Yang said to Yin Dong with a wry smile, but in words, there was a sense of pride and confidence!

It's not a big deal to get first.

Singer shot, don't you take the first truth?

And it is the true honor to win the first place in the battle between the king and queen in December!

Because the stronger the opponent, the stronger you can set off!

Ok……

Not counted last time, it must not be counted.

Last time it was clear that I met the official endorsement of Xianyu’s "Change Yourself" platform.

It is a non-force factor that has been rare in a few years. I can only say that my luck is not too good.

"Oh, I bought it."

Yin Dong didn't have any special emotions, and his speech was simple and direct.

Fei Yang smiled and said, "How much did you buy?"

He didn't ask who to buy, because Yin Dong would only buy himself, and one more question would be unnecessary.

Yin Dongdao: "One dollar."

Fei Yang: "..."

He knew that Yin Dong didn't buy a dollar to pressure himself to win for fun.

Money is not the point.

This dollar represents his confidence in Yin Dong's championship in their combination!

Coincidentally.

In fact, apart from Lin Yuan who didn't buy it, many people bought some, such as Ye Zhiqiu, another Qu daddy.

Ye Zhiqiu is more angry than Yin Donghao, he also bought his own side to win, and the shot was only one hundred yuan.

When Begonia, the song queen cooperating with Ye Zhiqiu, learned of this, he couldn't laugh or cry: "How come the master joins in the fun?"

"He Yin Dong can buy it, but I can't buy it from Lao Ye?"

Ye Zhiqiu is forty-five years old this year, but it looks like he is more than 50 years old and has a lot of white hair, which complements the title of "Master".

Just speaking, it feels more like an "old naughty boy".

When Yin Dong bought this, Yin Dong himself told Ye Zhiqiu.

Quite a lot of them are familiar with each other.

After all, they are all top figures in a certain field. If they don't increase contact with each other, it would be too lonely.

So after learning that Yin Dong had suppressed a dollar, Ye Zhiqiu also suppressed himself, and also a hundred dollars.

"This is a hundredfold confidence!"

This is what Ye Zhiqiu said to Yin Dong.

Then Yin Dong sneered twice, the mechanical "hehe" was unnatural.

Ye Zhiqiu expressed sympathy for this.

The guy Yin Dong seemed to be happy and angry.

However, few people know that Yin Dong is actually not a gloomy personality, but is born with a disease and has facial paralysis since he was a child.

Outsiders would only think that Yin Dong Gao was not good at talking, and Yin Dong would not explain.

As Qu Dad, there is no sense of disobedience.

"I want to buy everything." Haitang said.

Of course it's just a joke. Everyone has a different music concept. Haitang feels that not participating is his respect for music.

But if someone else bought it, she wouldn't stand on the moral high ground to criticize anything.

For example, Master, or Yin Dong, obviously expresses an attitude of winning.

"If you want to buy, I can recommend one, insider information!"

Ye Zhiqiu smiled mysteriously: "You buy the combination of Xianyu and Lanyan, and you will win the third place and earn money!"

"why?"

Haitang froze for a moment.

Does this thing have inside information?

Ye Zhiqiu shrugged: "Last night I talked a few words with an old friend of Xingmang. There is no reason why it would be bad for a song that would make her give way. Moreover, in my personal judgment, Xianyu is underestimated. Worse than Momo and Lonely."

Begonia slightly changed color.

She wouldn't bet because of this. What surprised her was Ye Zhiqiu's evaluation. It seemed that in the eyes of this father Qu, Xianyu's presence was a bit high?

"You do not believe?"

Ye Zhiqiu said: "If you don't believe me, you can listen to all of Xianyu's works, and then you will find an interesting place."

"such as?"

"For example, the style of Xianyu's works is unconstrained. I'm not saying how good his composition is. It is really good, but people like silence and loneliness are not bad. There are even many better places. The strange thing is that he seems to have been experimenting with different song styles and genres."

This is a characteristic that a few people will find.

Generally speaking, the works of composers have a certain degree of commonality and carry a certain personal label.

But those songs of Xianyu seem to be not from the same person, but they are indeed Xianyu's works!

This is what Ye Zhiqiu surprised.

This talented composer, who has sprung up in the past two years, has the meaning of collecting a hundred families.

So even if Ye Zhiqiu is a little curious, what style and route will Xianyu create this time?

Begonia thoughtfully.

Probably everyone's excessive attention to December affected Lin Yuan.

Lin Yuan even advertised several times in the tribe that he was going to post a new song, and even forwarded it with Chu Kuang's account.

In addition, he also asked Luo Wei to use the shadow account to forward it.

The three vests are simultaneously linked.

"……understood."

Luo Wei looked unhappy, and felt that Lin Yuan was "capturing enemies."

She is a little confused whether Shadow and Xianyu underestimate the enemy or are the enemy and friend, but she still obediently complies.

The fans naturally bought it.

Comments are all "support" attitudes.

Not just fans.

Many singers who have worked with Lin Yuan also reposted the news.

Such as Chen Zhiyu, such as Sun Yaohuo, such as Jiang Kui, such as Zhao Yingge...

Chen Zhiyu and several people are relatively conservative, and the accompanying texts for forwarding messages are basically "Sword refers to the top three", "Teacher Xianyu, come on", "I wish teacher Xianyu new song is on fire" ~www.mtlnovel.com~ Apparently they don't think so Lin Yuan can win the championship.

Only Sun Yaohuo's essay is the most domineering and confident:

"I wish "Red Sun" to be the December champion song! On the day of downloading this song, you can enjoy a 30% discount at the Yanyan Hot Pot restaurant, and on the day you win the championship, you can get a 30% discount on all purchases at the Yanyan Hot Pot restaurant. It lasts twenty-four hours!"

Jiang Kui: "..."

Chen Zhiyu: "..."

Zhao Yingchrome: "..."

You are so sorrowful.

Is there such an operation?

Even Lin Yuan was a little moved when he saw Sun Yaohuo's repost, even though Sun Yaohuo's comment area was asking for the specific address of his hot pot restaurant...

The next day.

Lin Yuan could feel the storm of December even on the set. There were many people in the crew discussing the December music event. When Lin Yuan had lunch, he even heard someone say who he bought. Who is the first...

Gambling on dogs is everywhere.

However, no matter how you bet, bet that whoever is determined to win will not change certain destined futures. As the attention and discussions of all parties become more enthusiastic, the end of November is finally coming to an end.

November 30th.

This night is a rare sleepless night for the music scene after Qin Qi's merger. Many people sit in front of the computer early and wait for the bell to ring in the early hours, especially those involved in the December season.

Such as Fei Yang!

As the singer with the highest voice to win the championship, Fei Yang expects this moment more than anyone else, so his gaze has been staying at the time in the lower right corner of the computer. At this time, the time schedule has reached 11:59!

"It's going to start."

Fei Yang's spirit was lifted.

As the alarm he set at twelve o’clock rang, Fei Yang opened his usual music player for the first time. Both the sound source and the sound quality are one of the best players, and the home page of the player does not point to a single point. Recommendation of a certain song, but a topic:

"War of the Gods!"

Although the title of the topic is very second, it has to be said that it really meets people's expectations for the new batch of songs in December. Click along the banner and you can see the new song released by the singers, ranking first. It is the "New World" that Fei Yang and Yin Dong cooperated!

New world!

The theme of this song is based on the background of the blue star merger. It can be said to be quite ambitious. With Fei Yang's voice, the whole song is impeccable in terms of momentum and melody!

This is the player ranking.

Obviously, even this player has the most confidence in the combination of Fei Yang and Yin Dong, so this song is placed first in the topic. In a sense, the sequence of this topic is this time. The true restoration of the handicap phenomenon.

Click to play.

Fei Yang put on the headphones and listened to his own song first, like a sacred ceremony. Fei Yang nodded in satisfaction after listening, and then clicked on the second series of works, which is the collaboration between Haitang and Ye Zhiqiu. song.

Song title: "Blooming".

Listening to the name is very inspirational.

This is also Fei Yang's mind, the biggest enemy of the battle of the gods this season. After all, the opponent also has the blessing of Qu Da, although there are so-called strengths between Qu Da, but the difference is not too big, so listen to this song. Fei Yang's expression was very solemn at the time.

"The tune is very regular..."

"Orchestral and violin combined..."

"The processing of the percussion part is amazing, with a strong sense of bouncing and graininess. It is worthy of being a Begonia. This kind of high-pitched processing is effortless, and it also incorporates the elements of the floral accent. With so few audio tracks, it can still be gorgeous. Nature……"

Ordinary people listen to songs by listening to melody.

Fei Yang usually listens to songs, but at this time he couldn’t help but listen and analyze. After all, Mr. Ye Zhiqiu is the father of Qu. A composer of this level should not be underestimated. Therefore, Fei Yang’s feelings were different during the analysis process. There was no slightest relaxation until he listened to the whole song.

"It seems mine is better."

Fei Yang's uncertain judgment.

There is no way to make a 100% subjective judgment on the song, otherwise many singers will not remain popular. Just like the perspective of an actor in choosing a script, the perspective of a singer in choosing a song can also determine the achievements of a singer. An important factor, Fei Yang can only draw a rough judgment when the gap between the two songs is not excessively exaggerated.

But he has something for sure.

Fei Yang opened the comment area of ​​the two songs to see how the public judged them. Not to mention the fact that the song is only released for a few minutes. If it is an ordinary season, a few minutes of listening to the song will not have too many comments, but this It's December!

Too many people listen to songs online!

Therefore, in Fei Yang’s song review area, the number of comments has easily exceeded the five thousand mark, and at the same time, the number of comments on "Blooming" has also exceeded the four thousand mark. As Fei Yang’s observation progressed to ten minutes, he Finally a relatively relaxed smile appeared.

It seems that "New World" has a better response!

This is the conclusion drawn through the comment data and the specific reflections of netizens. Although it is still not sure, it is not bad. At this moment, Fei Yang can finally lean on his chair and breathe a sigh of relief.

"Listen to the rest."

The third sequence and the fourth sequence are works by Lonely and Momo respectively. Although Fei Yang felt that the possibility of his car overturning was unlikely, he still had to confirm it. After listening to these two songs, Fei Yang's expression became even more It's easy.

"I'm going to win!"

Fei Yang danced slightly, then his back and the seat were completely close, his right foot was also on the left thigh, and his right hand randomly clicked the fifth song. This is the song "Red day".

"Ah ah ah ah ah~"

There was a sound of singing in the earphones, the bass was interspersed with the guitar, and accompanied by the less intense drumbeats, Fei Yang was inexplicably agitated, who completely relaxed his body. Before he recovered, the preparation was over.

Immediately after.

Lan Yan’s singing sounded with outstanding stability and loud tone: "Even if fate is surging and fate, even if fate is twists and turns, fate is not fun even if it threatens you to be a human being. Don't cry and be sad, let alone give up. I would like to be with you forever!"

Fei Yang subconsciously wanted to straighten up.

But because the right leg pressed the left leg, that is, Erlang's leg was too wide, so that he failed to get up for the first time. At this time, the song has entered the second paragraph of the chorus, the same lyrics, the same passion, The same fullness.

The corners of the eyebrows are a little itchy.

Fei Yang's little finger scratched his eyebrows, only his hands trembled slightly, the amplitude was negligibly small, but a certain emotion in his heart was suddenly magnified to countless times——

His legs finally separated.

The body also left the chair.

At this time, "Red Sun" was in the main song, and the drums were like the sound of a bullet being loaded. Fei Yang suddenly thought of the feeling that his forehead was held by a gun. It was a baffling feeling that made him very uncomfortable.

Countless "?" surrounded him.

Lan Yan's voice kept digging into Fei Yang's mind with these small notes, and Fei Yang's eyes were a little dazed for a while, as if he had lost focus instantly.

Simultaneously.

Fei Yang faintly felt again that as the song sounded, there seemed to be something that seemed to be gradually being lost, and was getting farther and farther away from him. This made his expression return from relaxed to solemn, and gradually Turned into amazement.

Even if fate is drifting away...

Even if fate is twists and turns...

Even if fate threatens you...

Fei Yang suddenly had a sense of substitution for the lyrics in the chorus that I don’t know how many times it sounded. That sense of substitution came from the Qiyu tune at the end of the first paragraph of the chorus, with five simple words:

"How fun to be a man."

Fei Yang felt very reasonable. He only felt that this so-called battle of the gods had become dull. Even if the lyrics sang "Don't cry, let alone give up", it still can't comfort Fei Yang's sudden trauma.

"Go ahead!"

Fei Yang called out abruptly.

With the roar of this sentence, Fei Yang suddenly released countless emotions in his heart, but his face had completely collapsed, and only those eyes were still staring at the two words behind the composition of "Red Sun". :

Envy!

While Fei Yang's mentality collapsed, Chen Zhiyu was taking off his earphones leisurely in a room in a community ~www.mtlnovel.com~, while whistling while feeding the fish in his tank.

Feeding is live.

A few unknown insects fell into the fish tank. Chen Zhiyu’s fish quickly ate the nearest bread worm as if it smelled delicious, and then watched some small things that could play in the water still fleeing upstream of the fish tank, he revealed A smile seemed to be pleased with Yu's appetite today:

"eat."

"Eat all."

Chen Zhiyu whispered to the greedy fish: "All have to die!"

The same world, the same night.

As one of the most recognized song fathers in the music world, Ye Zhiqiu, who is quite eager to win, also listened to the new season’s interesting songs in turn in front of the computer——

Same as Fei Yang.

Ye Zhiqiu also listened to Fei Yang's "New World" first.

This is a song composed by Yin Dong.

After all, the other party is another song daddy composer besides himself this season. Although the two have no difference in name, Yin Dong has always been slightly higher than himself in the industry.

It took a few minutes.

After listening to the other party's song, Ye Zhiqiu was silent for a moment before opening "Red Sun" again.

The song that can make Zheng Jing take a step back shouldn't let me down. What style will Xianyu be this time?

Thinking inside.

Play has started.

At first, Ye Zhiqiu's expression was obviously very interesting, but after listening for about ten seconds, his eyebrows gradually lifted, and his forehead was clearly raised and furrowed. The expression in his eyes seemed to be surprised.

As the singing progresses.

The astonishment grew.

After listening to the whole song, Ye Zhiqiu's expression was a bit solemn and somewhat complicated, and then he didn't know what he was thinking of, he suddenly laughed slightly and took out his mobile phone to make a call.

"Hey."

There was a tired, obviously dissatisfied voice over the phone.

It was the voice of the old rival Yin Dong: "What do you mean by calling me harassing calls when you stay up most of the night?"

"Have you listened to the song?"

Ye Zhiqiu ignored the other's dissatisfaction.

Yin Dong’s voice returned to plainness: "Isn’t it the same if you listen to it tomorrow, or the song you wrote this time is better than mine. If that’s the case, you don’t have to rush to show off with me. We are currently at 12 Five, I have beaten you twelve times."

"It's 13 to 5 now."

Ye Zhiqiu smiled and said, not angry: "You won again, but you also lost. To be precise, we both lost."

After speaking, Ye Zhiqiu hung up the phone.

He believed that the opponent would call back soon.

It was the same as Ye Zhiqiu imagined.

More than five minutes later, Yin Dong called back and said the first sentence was: "I may have lost a dollar."

Ye Zhiqiu said in a huff: "I lost a hundred yuan."

Yin Dong said: "This song is well written...Xianyu, not bad."

Ye Zhiqiu took a deep breath and said, "Do you know how old this fish is this year?"

"How old?"

"I haven't graduated from university this year!"

"impossible!"

Yin Dong said almost subconsciously.

Ye Zhiqiu shook his head: "I don't believe it, but Zheng Jing told me this personally."

Following Ye Zhiqiu's words, the phone went silent, as if digesting the news.

After a long time, Yin Dong whispered: "Another Lu Sheng..."

Lu Sheng is one of Blue Star’s Qu dads.

Become a famous composer at the age of 22. At the age of 32, he won the twelfth consecutive championship of the season chart and became the song dad, setting the record of the youngest song dad of Blue Star. In the blue star composing world, he is a recognized genius !

And this time.

Someone seems to be moving in the same direction.

Ye Zhiqiu said with emotion: "It's hard to say, but he has this potential. That's why I called you so late. The younger generations are getting better and better now. We old guys will die together if they die."

"interesting."

Yin Dong ignored Ye Zhiqiu's ridicule, but spoke in a low voice. No one knew what Yin Dong was thinking at the moment.

...

Qu Dai and Singer can judge the situation of the new season through the first impression of the song.

Perhaps some insiders with strong business capabilities can also come to similar judgments.

But such a crowd is a minority after all.

More people still judge the form through the season list.

Or maybe the amount of attention this season is really too great, Qin Qi Music official released the list the next morning, which is a disguised change of the rules of the list.

And in front of this list.

It is destined to be shocked by countless people!

Without him.

Just because on this list, the current number one song is indeed the song "Red Sun" that Xianyu is responsible for and Lan Yan is responsible for singing!

Second place: "New World"

Third place: "Bloom"

The fourth place is loneliness...

The fifth place is Mo Mo...

The latter is not important anymore!

Because the most unexpected situation has occurred, and the accident is enough to cause countless people in the circle to exclaim unbelievably in front of the computer:

"The first one turned out to be "Red Sun"!??"

Before seeing the list, everyone instinctively thought that the first place would inevitably come from the combination of Yin Dong Feiyang and the combination of Ye Zhiqiu and Haitang.

No more reasons are needed.

Just because Yin Dong and Ye Zhiqiu are the big song fathers in the circle!

Therefore, the works of these two, no matter who takes the first place, will not surprise the industry so much.

But the result...

It turned out that it was not either of the two song fathers who took the first place, but the combination of Envy and Blue Yan who was not very optimistic in advance!

"Fuck, something big happened!"

"Is it my eyes to see the flowers?"

"Xian Yu killed two Qu fathers?"

"I actually witnessed the rollover of two Qu fathers, who else can stop this fish!?"

"The last time Qu Dao flipped the car back a few years ago..."

"Is this fish too scary!"

"You call this a fish? This Nima is a great white shark! What did I say before? Isn't Xian Yu the trumpet of a Qu father!"

"Pretend to be a fish and eat a tiger?"

"I'm going to cry to death~www.mtlnovel.com~ I pressed 20,000 yuan ah 20,000 yuan, 10,000 yuan ranked Yin Dong Feiyang first, and 10,000 yuan ranked Ye Zhiqiu Begonia second. The result was one Nothing!?"

"What are you, I've crushed 30,000!"

"Fortunately, I didn't place a bet, but as far as I know, our manager pressed more than 100,000. Although I don't know who he pressed, I promise he is not envious..."

"Those who suppress the envy of the fish are so special!"

"I don't know what kind of psychology is the reason for suppressing Xianyu. I only know that there will be a line up on the rooftop today. Let alone, it is almost my turn.

"..."

This was the first time Qin Qi felt the shock brought by Xianyu together after the merger.

And in the shock, there are countless painful screams, because there are so many people in the industry participating in the December handicap!

People in the industry think they know it well.

Since you understand, why not suppress it?

As a result, after this understanding, something went wrong.

Although these older brothers do understand very well--

We can look at it this way. If the song "Red Sun" is removed, and the ranking of each song next to it is moved forward, the result will be exactly the same as the previous professional prediction in the industry!

Accurate!

God predicts!

But with the sudden emergence of "Red Sun", these predictions were all misplaced by one ranking, resulting in a result of "the smallest difference"!

Just because I misread a song!

Therefore, countless gambling dogs, rushing to the sky!

Therefore, every move is wrong, every step is wrong!

December 1st is not only the day when the battle of the gods has a preliminary result, but also the end of countless dog gambling...

After Lin Yuan got up, he also saw the situation of the new song list.

Seeing "Red Sun" ranked first, Lin Yuan didn't dare to say that this was the result he had expected, but it was still inevitable.

Because what Lin Yuan thought before was, no matter what, this song must be the top three.

But what I have to admit is that Lin Yuan is still sad to see "Red Sun" ranked first.

"If I suppressed myself..."

Shaking his head severely, Lin Yuan pinched the thought.

How can you not wet your shoes when you often walk by the river?

Be steady!

I am the most stable!

Then Lin Yuan looked at the data of "Red Sun".

He found that the biggest advantage of sending songs in December is that the amount of attention is large enough, and if the quality of the work is good enough, the download amount is high enough!

This song ranked number one, it just started on the first day, and the number of downloads has exceeded 3 million!

On many music listening software, the comment area of ​​the song is also very hot:

"I have never caught a cold with Qiyu songs, and I fell in love with the song "Red Sun" as soon as I heard it!"

"Xian Yu Niu Batch! (Broken sound——

"The buddies upstairs are all crying out. Did you buy Xianyu first? I didn't expect someone to buy Xianyu in advance."

"I regret that I am dead. I took the second place to Xianyu. My friends thought I was crazy at the time, but now I think I am not crazy enough!"

"Those who have lost the bet come and listen to this song. In the future, I have to cheer duck!"

"Nima, I would lose if it weren't for this song!? But let's not say...it really sounds good."

"Betting that dogs are more terrifying creatures than licking dogs, I'd better listen to the song quietly."

"This song is really nice. It comforts me, who just lost two thousand yuan in a bet. The scary thing about this song is that I obviously lost half a month's salary because of this song. Finally, rely on this song to heal..."

Seeing this comment, Lin Yuan was a little speechless.

Because "Red Sun" lost the bet, in the end, you have to rely on this song to cheer yourself up and prevent yourself from thinking about it?

Are you sure that the more you listen, the more upset you are?

Anyway, Lin Yuanguang was a little bit abusive thinking about it.

A song that can be downloaded for one dollar has caused many people to lose blood.

However, "Red Sun" is indeed a very inspirational song. It has an inspiring power. The most original version is the island national anthem. Once it was born, it was an award-winning work, which shows the power of this song.

Ok.

There are also serious comments in the comment area, which is the chat itself.

"I listened to this song while crying. I failed the postgraduate entrance examination. My family and friends did not support my business. At this juncture, I just had a quarrel with my childhood about my work. I know that everyone who cares about me I want to make my life better, but how I hope they will support me everything I want to do, thank you for this song, I have found the strength to persist."

"I like Qiyu songs for the first time."

"Today I saw the charts and realized that Xianyu's song suppressed the two song fathers, miraculously double killing, but after listening to this song, I think it deserves its name, and Lan Yan is indeed the king of singers. I hope to continue to cooperate with Teacher Xianyu in the future."

"Favorite downloads and likes three consecutive."

"I’m from the old Qizhou. I didn’t expect much from Qinzhou musicians who sang the Qiyu song before. After listening to it, I realized that the song is very old and Qi. Thanks to teacher Xianyu for his creation and Lan Teacher Yan’s singing!"

"..."

Basically, they are well received, and they are worthy of the achievements of "Red Sun" on the earth.

The power of music is very powerful. It is said that many MLM scammers like to play this song to cheer up MLM employees, just like many scammers like to use "Grateful Heart" to sensationalize.

Of course this is not a criticism.

Because it is not the song that is wrong, but some people, if you kill someone with a knife, it will not be the sin of the knife.

...

The impact after the announcement of the list certainly does not stop there.

Shahai Entertainment.

In the company's composing group.

Today seems particularly lively.

And the origin of the excitement comes from Ye Zhiqiu's third.

You should know that Ye Zhiqiu was Shahai's song father originally, but later changed jobs, but Shahai's composition department still has a lot of affection for Ye Zhiqiu.

"Master turned out to be third!"

"I thought the master could at least take second place."

"That fish is really serious! I used to kill the first line with the little singer, and later killed the song king with the first line, now I just kill the song king with the singer!"

"Just outrageous!"

"The master was forced to be squeezed from second to third. Even if December is the Battle of the Gods, this result is too inconsistent with the master's identity!"

"..."

At this time, someone in the group suddenly said: "In fact, this result is destined. The master is either first or third, but it is impossible to get second."

"why?"

The group members were stunned.

This person explained: "Because our King Fei Ge has inherited the mantle of a hot man!"

Group member: "..."

Who is this hot man?

Of course, Chen Zhiyu, once the second child of ten thousand years!

It can be said that the three words "Chen Zhiyu" are like an activation switch of Shahai's composition group, which has revitalized the dying composition group countless times.

Because of Chen Zhiyu’s stalk, this group’s chat can be divided into 99+ minutes

And today ~www.mtlnovel.com~ saw this sentence, many people in the group gradually reacted, so the new stem arranged:

"You mean Fei Yang inherited Er's will?"

"Hahahahahahahaha, shit! I didn't respond if you didn't say, Fei Yang is second again?"

"It should be said that Fei Yang is second because of Xian Yu."

"Last time Xian Yu defeated Fei Yang with Chen Zhiyu, many people did not notice that Fei Yang had become a new victim!"

"Fei Yang: I will guard the second will!"

"Will the second child be infected?"

"Puff, let alone, it's so metaphysical, it's like a baton. After Chen Zhiyu gave the second to Fei Yang, Fei Yang was cursed? He actually took the second place in December under the eyes of everyone?"

"I'm going, you guys look at Fei Yang's tribal comments, I'm so ridiculous!"

"Already arranged?"

"Yes, this year's netizens are really good at discovering."

"I've watched this plot, is the emoji waiting next?"

"..."

Yes.

Because Fei Yang met Xianyu twice, he took second place.

And when Fei Yang took second place for the first time, Chen Zhiyu was the opponent who defeated him.

That is, the famous second in ten thousand years!

Therefore, when netizens discovered this situation, they all played hi!

This is the power of metaphysics!

Fei Yang's tribal comment area, the number of comments has exploded!

In addition.

Because Fei Yang is the king of singers, both his popularity and influence are much higher than those of Chen Zhiyu, so his comment area is a bit more lively than when Chen Zhiyu took second place!

The first hot comment is very connotative.

That is a string of mysterious numbers:

"22222222."

Fei Yang brushed his tribal comments painfully, and the corners of his mouth twitched slightly—

"See the second generation!"

"There is two will in the world!"

"Chen Zhiyu: Brother, you will inherit my career."

"Xian Yu: Don't worry, this is the second time."

"King Fei Ge, is this going to be the new second child?"

"Oh, Chen Zhiyu is poisonous! I took the first place last time, but secretly passed the mantle to the second King Fei Ge!"

"A fishing rod production company: Fei Tianwang, Chen Zhiyu's endorsement has expired. After research, we feel that you are the most suitable new spokesperson for our fishing rod!"

"..."

Chen Zhiyu also peeked at Fei Yang's comment area at home, and felt sympathy in his heart.

If he didn't hold back his smile, he would look more realistic.

But some of the feelings are actually quite real, because in this world, only Chen Zhiyu understands Fei Yang's mood at the moment.

Shook his head.

Chen Zhiyu said with emotion: "Internet violence is terrible... Fortunately, I am the perpetrator."

Ok……

This product opened the trumpet and gave Fei Yang a "2".

The agent Liu Mou glanced at Chen Zhiyu: "Is there really such a thing?"

"what?"

"The Will of Two."

Chen Zhiyu stared, "Second, your sister, I am no longer the second child in ten thousand years, it has nothing to do with me!"

Liu Mou smirked, and then couldn't help but reminded: "Don't give your thumbs up."

"Although I do want to do this..."

Chen Zhiyu said: "Isn't there that saying, the account was hacked..."

Small likes shouldn’t be considered likes, right?

The agent rolled his eyes.

Chen Zhiyu hummed a small song and continued to feed his fish.

Liu Mou curiously asked, "You secretly told me, did you buy it?"

Chen Zhiyu glanced around, then raised a finger mysteriously.

Liu Mou was stunned: "Only one thousand yuan? Not as much as I am, I bought eight thousand!"

Chen Zhiyu shook his head: "No, it's 34,558 yuan. The entire balance of my card has been pressed in."

Liu Mou looked at Chen Zhiyu like an idiot: "Then what are you doing with a finger up?"

Sighed.

Liu Mou continued to speak, a little depressed in his words: "Then you lose more than me, eh, let's not touch this stuff in the future, it's too bad, we are all bloody."

"Ok?"

Chen Zhiyu said strangely: "Why don't you get rid of them, I put up a finger to tell you that I bought Xianyu first."

Liu Mou: "..."

While teasing the fish, Chen Zhiyu said: "I wanted to buy Fei Yang, but when I suddenly remembered those things before, I felt a little bit cold in my body, so I bought Teacher Xianyu."

Liu Mou didn't want to talk to Chen Zhiyu anymore.

After a while, the agent glanced at the fish in the fish tank, and then said again: "This fish is well served by you. I want to raise fish when I look back. Is there anything I should pay attention to?"

"Too much to go."

Chen Zhiyu adeptly said: "The first is to maintain the water quality. If the water quality is not good, the fish will get sick, so learn to change the water regularly. It is best to change the water once a week, changing a quarter of the water each time. Use trapped water. If you don’t have the conditions to trap the water, you need to oxygenate the water for two hours, or add a water purifier. For example, I am a dragon fish, and I have to learn to color hair. This is related to feeding, and the water temperature of the aquarium It’s best to keep it between 24 and 28. At this temperature, Arowana can grow better..."

Liu Mou looked at Chen Zhiyu who was talking with a weird look.

If you don't say anything, anyone will think that Chen Zhiyu is an expert in fish farming, not a first-line singer.

He suddenly said: "Zhiyu, why do you know fish so much?"

"..."

Chen Zhiyu fell silent abruptly.

I have a story, do you have wine?

...

Somewhat to celebrate the "Red Sun" season ranking first, Lin Yuan specially brought his agent Jin Mu to Sun Yaohuo's hot pot restaurant to eat hot pot in the evening.

Yanyan hot pot restaurant.

Sun Yaohuo waited at the door early, and when he saw Lin Yuan got out of the car, he ran over from a distance: "School brother, the private room is ready, and I also asked to bring some fresh ingredients from below, you can taste it!"

"Thank you senior."

Lin Yuan also introduced Jinmu to Sun Yaohuo: "Uncle Jin is my agent, you meet him."

"Hello Uncle Kim!"

Sun Yaohuo smiled and greeted: "Since I'm a junior, I will give Uncle Jin a membership card when I come back, and I will pay 50% off in the future."

"Thank you!"

Jin Mu was flattered.

Soon a few people walked into the hot pot restaurant and inside, Jin Mu was a little shocked: "Boss Sun’s hot pot restaurant business is really good!"

This is not a polite remark.

I saw the Yanyan hot pot restaurant, the originally spacious space was already overcrowded, and many waiters tossed back and forth, obviously feeling a little too busy. The business is really hot!

In addition.

At the door of the hot pot restaurant, there was still a huge line, and the small bench was full of people, each with a number in their hand, waiting to be served.

I have eaten a lot of hot pot.

It is the first time that Jinmu has seen such a lively hot pot restaurant. Such a hot pot restaurant is definitely of the level of Rijin Doujin.

"Because today is a 30% discount!"

Sun Yaohuo laughed and said, "Of course, business is usually good. As I said on Weibo before, if the new song of my younger brother is number one, my hot pot restaurant will get a 30% discount. As a result, countless people asked me the address of the hot pot restaurant. , I can’t stand it with many customers. The hot pot restaurant will be open tonight until tomorrow.”

Speaking of it.

Not a business mind, Sun Yaohuo originally wanted to win favors for Lin Yuan. Although he didn't sing his own songs, he had feelings for him and his support came from the heart.

But what Sun Yaohuo didn't expect was...

When this splendor came out ~www.mtlnovel.com~ it caused the popularity of their hot pot restaurant to explode, and even people from other cities came to Sioux City to eat hot pot!

In addition.

Some businessmen also came to Sun Yaohuo to cooperate and want to buy shares to make the Yanyan hot pot brand bigger and stronger, but Sun Yaohuo refused.

I am a hot pot restaurant for my younger brother.

The hot pot restaurant has been bought by others, and the younger brothers will not be happy in the future. Isn’t it not beautiful for those shareholders to serve the younger brothers badly?

I can't forget my original intention!

But seeing the business getting better and better, many people like the taste, and Sun Yaohuo also has plans to follow up.

He spoke:

"I turned back to the hot pot restaurant on the road near the company and bought it, and changed it to our Yanyan hot pot taste. There are also several shops over there. I plan to buy something else. I always get tired of eating hot pot. Of course? This is also related to the money I made recently, hehe, no one dares to play harder than me! What do you know, what do they know!"

Jinmu: "..."

Seeing Sun Yaohuo's frenzied smile, Jin Mu suddenly shivered, feeling that this person is definitely not a thing in the pool!

How much does it weigh?

However, this hot pot restaurant is indeed well managed, which caused Jin Mu to be impressed, and then couldn't help but ask: "How many years has Boss Sun been doing catering? He is a natural dinning king!"

"what?"

Sun Yaohuo glanced at Jin Mu, then at Lin Yuan, who was smiling, suddenly aggrieved: "Actually, I am a singer."

In the following days, "Red Sun" firmly occupies the first position on the new song chart in December, and there is no sign of being overtaken. On the contrary, it was the works of the two song fathers who ranked second and third for a while. Glue rotation-

The two Qu fathers have a relationship.

But when the time comes to mid-December, the form of the new song list becomes completely clear.

The final second was held by Fei Yang.

This made people inside and outside the circle sigh with emotion: "A hot man deserves to inherit the will of the two."

Of course, play stalk belongs to play stalk.

Xianyu won the championship track, and the significance of ruling the battle of the gods this year cannot be ignored.

Some people think that this number one signifies that Xian Yu has the qualifications to sprint Qu Da...

Some people think that this number one means that Xianyu is enough to bear the title of "Little Qu Dad".

The so-called "Xiaoqu Da" was originally just the name inside the star.

After all, Xianyu is in the company and has the same position treatment as several Qu dads.

There are not many people in the industry who admit this statement, and they just make fun of it occasionally.

But now, Xianyu kills two Qu dads, and the name "Little Qu dad" is worthy of the name!

The industry has formally reached a consensus!

Of course, no one really regards Xianyu as a new song father, even if Xianyu defeated Yin Dong and Ye Zhiqiu this season.

After all, Qudie represents the top of the pyramid.

However, although these song fathers rarely fail, they are not completely unbeaten. They are occasionally defeated by gold medal composers. This kind of thing has happened before, but there are not many examples...

Just like the top people in all fields.

These top talents in various fields are not invincible. They just say that their overall winning rate is unmatched. Even if they fail once in a while, they will not lose their grade and strength.

Take the example of Flying Branch at its peak.

Feike’s peak period was the world’s No. 1 mid laner and the **** of countless people’s hearts. However, he was occasionally single-killed by the opponent on the lane. This happened several times and would not affect his status at the time. Dare to say that if you kill Feike alone once, you are better than Feike...

The same goes for composition.

This is a special field. In addition to testing the composer's related abilities, it also depends on inspiration.

A powerful gold composer, after receiving wonderful inspiration, has a chance to defeat Qu Da.

It's as if the newcomer composing with the inspiration and blessing can also occasionally turn the gold medal over.

It's just a matter of difficulty and probability.

So Xian Yu is still "Little Qu Dad".

As for the meaning of the word "small", it is actually related to some rumors in the circle.

"It is said that Xian Yu is very young and a college student."

"It's too bullshit, it's absolutely impossible for college students."

"I've seen Xianyu once from afar. This person seems to be in his early twenties."

"I also heard from my friends that he is indeed very young, because my friend worked in the crew of "Tang Bohu Pointing Autumn Fragrance" and Xian Yu was the screenwriter of that play."

"Really? Does it have a baby face? I think Xianyu is at least thirty years old."

"My friend even had dinner with Xian Yu. Xian Yu once said at the dinner table: He will become a father of Qu in five years!"

"My uncle's aunt's nephew's nephew said that Xianyu is thinking about composition when he walks, so he often hits telephone poles. This is why people can become Xiaoqu dad at a young age."

"..."

There are so many rumors that are difficult to distinguish between true and false, but in the summary of various rumors, the more unified clue is:

Xian Yu is a young man.

There is no intuitive concept of how young it is.

Although Lin Yuan regarded Xianyu as a public identity, he didn't make it public. It's just that he usually came into contact with all kinds of people in the crew or company, and there were rumors of true and false.

This is uncontrollable when no one strictly prohibits it.

But there are still many people who remain skeptical about it.

At this moment.

Someone who had a good thing gathered all kinds of clues and dug deep into the information of Xianyu, and the result was picked up on Sun Yaohuo's tribal account.

Before December.

When Xianyu's "Red Sun" was about to be released, many singers who had worked with Xianyu expressed their support for Xianyu in the tribe.

Among them is Sun Yaohuo.

Sun Yaohuo himself is unremarkable, and there are not many people who care about him. What everyone really cares about is Sun Yaohuo's name for Xianyu:

"Boy!"

You must know that the information of ordinary singers like Sun Yaohuo is relatively transparent, and the songs he collaborated with Xianyu are also very popular. Although it means that the song is not popular, but when I search on the Internet, I know that this person is from the Qinzhou Art Institute. graduated.

Xian Yu is his younger brother...

Explain that Xian Yu is a student of Qin Yi?

Referring to the specific class of Sun Yaohuo, Xianyu's identity information was suddenly reduced to a small range, and then an amazing fact was about to emerge:

Xian Yu is probably a fresh graduate!

Not even a college student who has officially graduated from Qin Yi!

After all, Sun Yaohuo is not a person who has graduated for many years.

This is a bit scary!

Could it be that the gold medal composer who has risen to fame in the past two years, as if born out of the sky, but defeated two Qu dads at the same time and completed the double-kill achievement, is so young?

In a series of rumors.

People in the circle who have always been skeptical about the news that Xianyu is very young were shocked by the discovery, and suddenly exclaimed:

"real or fake?"

"Sure there is no mistake?"

"The so-called junior, is it just a nickname?"

"Xian Yu is a college student who has just graduated, maybe not even graduated yet?"

"That Xianyu is too evil!?"

"Even if Qin Province is recognized by Blue Star as the hometown of music, I have never heard of a genius who can reach such a level of composition during college!"

"..."

Not only in the industry.

Even netizens who know something about Xianyu are talking about it.

Even if they don't have the clear concept of people in the industry, they know how amazing Xianyu is if he is a college student!

It's simple.

Just compare Xianyu's achievements at this time and think about what I was doing in college...

Wow!

The scale of the discussion is getting more and more lively, and there are countless netizens who rushed to ask those who have had intersections with Xianyu, wanting to get confirmation.

Of course, Xianyu and Chu Kuang and other vest comment areas are not immune.

Related singers and some people who were affected quickly contacted Lin Yuan himself and asked how to deal with it.

Of course, Sun Yaohuo contacted Lin Yuan the first time, expressing his apologies for the negligence in the address.

He was one of the sources of clues, so he was a little panicked, for fear that Lin Yuan would be evil because of this. After all, the younger brother said before that his identity should be kept secret.

"It's okay."

On the contrary, Lin Yuan comforted Yaohuo senior: "Anyway, there are already a lot of people who know, and this identity will be exposed sooner or later."

Lin Yuan was indeed not angry.

Chu Kuang and Shadow can hide behind the scenes, because they don't need to touch others.

With the identity of Xianyu, as a composer, he will have contact with the singer and some related staff;

As a screenwriter, I also got the current crew of 100 people.

How can you hide it?

It was only a matter of time before it was discovered.

Besides, he has not been fully discovered yet.

The outside world just roughly determined the age of Xian Yu.

If there was something unexpected, it was probably that the professor of the composition department contacted Lin Yuan and asked if Lin Yuan could respond.

Lin Yuan learned that the school already knew his identity.

Not too surprised.

Lin Yuan agreed to the school's decision.

This decision will not completely expose Lin Yuan.

Because the school’s response was simple:

"The rumors from the outside world are true. Xianyu is indeed a student of our school, but as the school has the responsibility to protect the privacy of students, it is not convenient to disclose more specific information. I also hope that the outside world can give us some space and distance behind the scenes and respect Xianyu himself. Don’t explore too much.”

The response is more official.

On the basis of acknowledging the fact that Xianyu is a student of Qin Yi University, the school did not disclose information about Xianyu.

But this has satisfied the curiosity of many people who eat melons, and has also solved the confusion of countless people in the circle, although this answer is a bit shocking:

"So... Xian Yu is really a college student?"

"Before Qin Yi made a public statement, even if the evidence was conclusive, I was still a little unsure...Is this too young?"

"I thought of someone..."

"I know ~www.mtlnovel.com~ Lu Shen! He also showed amazing composing talent when he was young, and he became Qu Dad directly when he was in his thirties! But even Lu Sheng did not perform during college. Fa is better than Xianyu..."

Lu Sheng, Blue Star Qu Dad.

However, the circle prefers to call it "Land God".

It's like Ye Zhiqiu is also called "Master".

Before Xianyu, Lu Sheng was recognized as the first genius in the composing world!

But after Xianyu came out, the title of the first genius seemed to give way.

"Will Xian Yu become Qu Dad earlier than Lu Shen?"

"Don't tell me, it's really possible!"

"Lu Shen released the song "Deep Blue" when he was 30 years old. It really makes people think that he is qualified to become Qu Da. I don't know when Xian Yu will come up with a real, recognized masterpiece..."

"I always thought that Xianyu should be at least 30 years old!"

"Really Xiaoqu Dad! Xian Yu is so young!"

"..."

This is another shock that Xianyu brought to this circle after "Red Sun" won the December title!

However, the school's statement has achieved a somewhat regressive effect.

Sure enough, there are calls to protect Xianyu's personal information on the Internet. With the first disclosure of the identity of college students, fewer people continue to dig into Xianyu's information.

after all……

The news that Xianyu was a college student was enough for inside and outside the circle to digest it.

In addition.

Lin Yuan also used Xianyu's account to give a response. Even if he summarized the semi-identity incident, he borrowed the original words of Teacher Qian Zhongshu:

"If you eat an egg and think it tastes good, why know the hen who laid the egg?"

As soon as the parties responded, they attracted all the attention of the matter. This dynamic comment exploded in minutes:

"Nonsense, you are obviously a rooster!"

Compared to the university student status that was revealed today, the clue that Xian Yu is a man has long been announced by "Shadow".

"Nima, I am also a student of Qin Yi's composition department. I just graduated this year. I didn't expect Xianyu to be my younger brother, and his age is estimated to be younger than me! As a result, when I was looking for a job everywhere, Xianyu had already married Daddy Qu fought for 300 rounds? I'm ashamed of my alma mater!"

"I would like to admire Big Fish as the scariest composing genius in Blue Star's history! Comparing with God of Land!"

"Master Xianyu is too low-key!"

"It seems that even if you really become Daddy Qu, you can only be Daddy Qu. No one is younger than you..."

"Well, are you suggesting that Teacher Xianyu is short?"

"You are obviously a fish, why do you pretend to be an old hen?"

"In the age when the word genius was so cheap that it was almost flooding, I didn't expect it to really let us see the real genius!"

"The teacher Xianyu in my fantasy is a mature uncle in his 30s and 40s, but he turned out to be a college student...not to mention, it's pretty exciting?"

"Puff, Xianyu's words are so wise!"

"This sentence is very good!"

"..."

It is because Lin Yuan's words are quite classic, and many netizens are eager to imitate them.

For example, a netizen named [Jun v Chen] said:

"I have a girlfriend and it tastes good. Why should I know her boyfriend?"

Another example is a netizen named [Ba Ba Dian] said:

"If you grab a red envelope and think it's good, why know the person who issued it?"

All kinds of poems are endless.

The tribal discussion is only the tip of the iceberg.

After Qin Yi’s official statement was released, the most lively place was actually not the tribe, but Qin Yi’s internal campus forum!

"So Xianyu is our alumnus!?"

"Dare to love that the little song dad we have played for so long is by our side?!"

"Hurry up and see who are the outstanding students in the school's composition department. Teacher Xianyu must be hiding in it!"

"It's over, I think everyone in the composition department feels like a jealous fish now..."

"Didn't you pay attention? Now the whole school students are discussing who is Envy!"

"Someone just asked if the first place in the sophomore composition department was Xianyu, but the guy jumped on the chair happily, and fell off and almost broke a bone..."

"It's so happy to be considered a jealous fish."

"..."

That's true.

As soon as the school's official statement came out, many students were wandering around the school, looking for fish everywhere, as if they would recognize them when they saw it.

When some students ate in the cafeteria, they looked around randomly, always wondering if Xianyu was eating in that cafeteria.

More interesting is...

The fish in the school cafeteria are inexplicably more popular than before, because there are rumors in the composition department that eating fish can improve the talent and ability of the composer?

Unfortunately, these people can't be found.

On the huge campus, who knows where fish is hidden?

Besides, this fish doesn't go to school much at all...

At this time, Lin Yuan was filming on the crew.

...

As an up-and-coming teacher Xianyu, Lin Yuan's daily life in the crew is still the same, nothing more than watching the shooting and shooting, and then taking time every day to give lectures and composition to Feng Shuo who comes to class.

at this time.

The "Tuner", which has been filmed for nearly three months, is almost finished.

It's not that they are deliberately catching up with the New Year's progress, but the cost is not high, and the scale is not large, and it will not take long to shoot itself.

If it goes well, the whole shooting will be completed in about three months, there is no problem.

After spending a few days in the crew like this, Lin Yuan felt that he didn't need him much, so he went to the company again.

"representative……"

"representative……"

In the composition department on the ninth floor.

Seeing Lin Yuan, the people below greeted one after another, with a little respect in their eyes, and their attitude seemed to have changed again compared to the past.

This is related to Lin Yuan's defeat of the two Qu fathers in December.

The composition department of Xingmang is divided into several floors. The representative of each floor is the Qupa in the industry. Only the representative of the ninth floor, Lin Yuan, is not Qupa.

This situation is somewhat special.

Coupled with Lin Yuan's age, he is the youngest representative, so the composers working on the ninth floor always feel a little embarrassed.

Composers in other departments occasionally made unpleasant remarks, which made the composers on the 9th floor depressed and unhappy.

But it's different now.

With Lin Yuan defeating the two Qu fathers, even if the representatives of the other floors are the Qu father level, he dare not talk about the gossip of the ninth floor.

Isn't it the representative of Qu Daddy?

Xian Yu has defeated the two Qu fathers and proved his genius. It shows that Representative Lin is in this position and he deserves it!

There are also rumors in the company that the person who originally wrote the song for Lan Yan should be the representative teacher Zheng Jing on the tenth floor, but because the song of the teacher Xianyu is better this time, so he used the song of the teacher...

This makes other floors even more afraid to make irresponsible remarks.

But Lin Yuan didn't care about this kind of thing. Not long after he entered the office, Wu Yong came over.

"representative!"

Wu Yong smiled after entering the door: "I'm sure, this year's Spring Festival Gala, Teacher Lan Yan will be on stage to sing "Red Sun", and now it has been rehearsed."

"Ok."

"In addition, I have to report to you. At the end of the year, the company has also begun to make some arrangements for next year’s plan. There will be some minor changes in the work style. The above means that each composition floor must choose two key training For singers, the requirement is below the first line. After all, the market has changed a lot after the merger of Qin and Qi. Many singers have lost their previous dominance in the music scene. We need to introduce some new faces. Specifically, this is the requirement..."

Wu Yong explained the situation to Lin Yuan.

It probably means that for the company's current five composition floors, two corresponding singers must be selected for training on each floor, and the goal is to train them into the front line!

Must be one man and one woman.

The selection between departments must not be repeated.

The deadline is the end of next year.

At that time, the senior management will summarize the effect of each composition department on singer training.

This is linked to departmental performance.

If the effect of singer training is too poor, then the performance will not meet the standard.

For each floor, good performance means various tilts of resources, so each department is very cautious in the selection of singers.

Make sure Lin Yuan understands.

Wu Yongcai continued: "So I want to ask the representative, we have to shoot early, or the right person will be robbed of other floors. For example, among female singers, Zhao Yingge is now on several floors. I watched, because Zhao Yingge is very well-known, and the songs released since his debut have been very well received. It is relatively simple to push, and there are two other singers like Zhao Yingge, and I have marked them in this list."

Lin Yuan said: "List?"

Wu Yong smiled and said: "The so-called list is the range of singers we can choose. I have sent it to you. You can see. The ones I marked in red are all relatively high-quality candidates, and the names in yellow are candidates. , There is only black, that would be an ordinary singer. We don’t have to choose black candidates if we have to."

"Well, let me see."

Lin Yuan turned on the computer and looked at the list sent by Wu Yong. As expected, they are all non-first-line singers, and there are no singers. Among them, Zhao Yingge and other names are in red font, which means that the current foundation is the best and the most cultivated. simple.

The yellow foundation is relatively more, seven or eight names.

The rest are black names, which account for the most.

Wu Yong reminded: "Female singer, Zhao Yingge is the best choice, and male singer, I first recommend Shang Boyue. Shang Boyue, who debuted for three years, has already been quite influential in the industry, but Shang Boyue is relatively competitive. We can also choose Huang Xuanyuan, if it doesn't work..."

"Ok."

Lin Yuan replied casually, looking at this list, to be precise, he was looking for it, he had his own goal.

Before long, Lin Yuan found "Sun Yaohuo" in the black name.

The name was not marked, and it was a bit difficult to find. Lin Yuan only had to make sure that the other party's name was on the list.

"Senior Yaohuo must cooperate..."

No hesitation~www.mtlnovel.com~ Lin Yuan wrote Sun Yaohuo's name directly.

After identifying the male singer, Lin Yuan looked at Zhao Yingge's name and hesitated a little.

Halfway through his writing, he paused.

"Is Zhao Yingge a little singer?"

He raised his head and glanced at Wu Yong.

In Lin Yuan's contract, the share of cooperation with the little singer is higher, and you can directly set the share.

"Not counting!"

Wu Yong didn’t know what Lin Yuan meant, and worked hard to promote Zhao Yingge’s position: “The red name is no longer a small singer. Zhao Yingge is the most promising seedling of the company to become a first-line singer. Based on the cooperation, her debut song "Inflammable and Explosive" was created by you..."

"I understand."

Lin Yuan opened the mouth and crossed out Zhao Yingge's name.

Wu Yong was overjoyed. Lin Yuan's choice was not visible in his position. He was just a guess. If he said so, the representative would definitely pay attention to Zhao Yingge!

Lin Yuan didn't speak, he was thinking.

If you don’t choose Zhao Yingge, who will the female singer choose?

Lin Yuan tends to choose female singers who are more familiar with him and have good business abilities.

at this time.

Lin Yuan saw the word "jiangkui" in the yellow name.

Jiangkui is marked in yellow.

Jiang Kui's "Balloon" is not bad.

More importantly, Jiangkui can control "Big Fish".

the most important is……

Well, no hesitation this time.

Lin Yuan directly wrote Jiangkui's name.

"It's chosen."

He spoke.

Wu Yong smiled expectantly: "Which two representatives have chosen, I will go to talk to someone."

Lin Yuan said: "Sun Yaohuo, Jiang Kui."

Wu Yong: "..."

His smile instantly stiffened on his face.

"has a problem?"

Lin Yuan looked at Wu Yong.

"What the **** is Sun Yaohuo and Jiangkui! Especially Sun Yaohuo!"

This is Wu Yong's inner roar.

But he dare not say.

He just tried to maintain a stiff smile and looked at Lin Yuan and said:

"Representative, let me analyze the situation with you. The company's task is actually to let us hold two first-line players. If we choose Zhao Yingge and other singers who have developed very well in recent years and are familiar with the public, it will be easy. You can push them to the front line, but if you work with a singer with a relatively poor foundation, then we must have more effort. If the final target is not completed, we will have to eat the above melons. This is related to our department next year. Performance..."

Don't understand.

Wu Yong didn't understand.

If Jiang Kui's candidate only surprised and unexpectedly made Wu Yong, then Sun Yaohuo shocked Wu Yong!

He even had to sink into contemplation for a few seconds to find the corresponding singer image in his mind!

Suchabigsurprise! !

Not to mention comparing Zhao Yingge, even if comparing Jiangkui, Sun Yaohuo is very far away from the first line!

Bring Sun Yaohuo to the front line?

This is to increase the difficulty of the game?

Because of this singer, the recognition is not very high.

Saying handsome or handsome, ugly or ugly, tall or tall or short, or short, in short, it's mediocre and characterless.

The sound characteristics do not seem to be obvious, I can only say that it is very pleasant to the ear and will not make people resist.

But when is the voice not being resisted by others as a criterion for judging whether a singer is good?

And although this person has worked with Lin Yuan twice, the effect of singing the song is also good, but the result is that the song celebrity is not popular——

This thing is actually very mysterious and can't make sense.

This is the case with some singers.

Obviously the popularity of the song is very high, and everyone really likes it, but the public just don't care about who the singer is.

It's like the "old hen theory" published on the Lin Yuan tribe that caused many people to imitate.

Sun Yaohuo belongs to the kind of "old hen" who can lay eggs, and the taste of eggs is also good, but the public still does not want to know and understand.

It's more difficult to win a singer like Zhao Yingge, and the cost is higher.

For the company's mission, there are a few favorite candidates on each floor of the composition department, but these favorite candidates basically lock Zhao Yingge and others.

Wu Yong is convinced!

On any floor, Sun Yaohuo will not be included in the candidate list.

And Sun Yaohuo still has a problem...

Sun Yaohuo is only popular for songs that work with Representative Lin!

And just singing fire!

The songs he collaborated with other composers were very ordinary and the response was very average.

Seeing that Lin Yuan had no reaction, Wu Yong could only boldly say: "Can Sun Yaohuo think about it? We can cooperate with him, but is it a bit..."

"Just him."

Lin Yuan said.

He always wanted to cooperate with the senior, but by mistake, he failed to cooperate twice in a row.

Seniors have music dreams.

Last time I went to a hot pot restaurant, when Senior Sun Yaohuo said that he was actually a singer, Lin Yuan's heart was touched.

He didn't know what touched him, but he did make a decision to cooperate with the senior.

"Ok."

After all, on each composition floor, the representative had the final say, and Wu Yong would naturally not argue with Lin Yuan over such a matter.

"What about Jiangkui?"

Wu Yong sighed, "Why not choose Zhao Yingge?"

Lin Yuan said, "They are both good."

Wu Yong helplessly: "Since they are all good, then I still think it is better to choose a better person to train. Zhao Yingge is a talent show. This is a natural advantage because the audience base of "Blooming" is very good, and Zhao Yingge I have worked with you before, and she should also be inclined to our department..."

Seeing that Lin Yuan still did not speak.

Wu Yong could only say: "In fact, Jiang Kui is also in my consideration as a female singer, but she is the third overall pick."

"What about the second pick?"

"Xia Fan."

Lin Yuan was taken aback for a moment, and then shook his head.

Of course he saw Xia Fan, the yellow name in the list.

But in fact, it was not that he didn't want to choose Xia Fan, but Xia Fan had chatted with Lin Yuan some time ago, saying that he hoped to make a breakthrough by himself in recent years.

Lin Yuan didn't know what kind of mentality Xia Fan made this decision, but he supported his friends.

So he chose Jiangkui.

But looking at Wu Yong's puzzled appearance, Lin Yuan explained: "Jiangkui is more cost-effective."

Lin Yuan’s judgment is based on:

Jiangkui's share is less than Zhao Yingge's, but Jiangkui's singing level is not weaker than Zhao Yingge's. In that case, why not choose Jiangkui?

As for the basics.

Lin Yuan feels that as long as the song is good and one is not enough, there will be two. The whole year of next year will be able to hold people up.

Others have concerns about composition, but Lin Yuan doesn't.

Wu Yong's eyes widened when he heard the words.

Cost-effective! ?

This is certainly not a strange vocabulary.

In fact, when many composers mention singers in private, they always talk about "cost-effectiveness".

But the premise of mentioning "cost-effectiveness" is ~www.mtlnovel.com~ singers are tools!

Only when choosing a tool, the composer will consider the price/performance ratio.

When working with a better singer, there is no such thing as a tool man.

But this time, the task given by the company is to train the front line!

How can any department use the selection criteria of the tool person to select the seedlings to be cultivated?

Do you think this is a novice game?

Wu Yong said bitterly: "The selection of people is for performance. Can these two people, especially Sun Yaohuo, make our performance up to the standard?"

"I come."

Lin Yuan said.

Wu Yong's mood seemed to relax a lot in an instant. He was a little uncertain and said, "Will the representative personally take the action?"

He subconsciously ignored the fact that:

Representative Lin is a very productive composer!

When other departments choose to cooperate with each other, they are all working together to write songs, but in the composition department on the 9th floor, Representative Lin likes to do it himself!

If Representative Lin is willing to make the shot himself, even if the singer's foundation is a little bit worse, it is not unacceptable...

Moreover, the company's targets are set very high.

Wu Yong was convinced that even though the other departments had selected two candidates, if two candidates were selected, one would be considered a pass.

After all, it is the front line, which is so easy to cultivate.

As long as Representative Lin takes more effort to help match Jiangkui, this performance will almost reach the target, and Sun Yaohuo's failure to meet the target is not the point.

Thought of this.

Wu Yong finally felt completely relieved, and he nodded heavily:

"That's all right."

"After the company's task for next year comes down, all floors of the composition department have selected the most promising singers..."

"But how did I hear that the singers chosen on the 9th floor were Sun Yaohuo and Jiang Kui?"

"Xianyu's decision is really unexpected. The other floors are trying to choose the singer who has the best chance to become the first-line singer, so he chooses the person who doesn't care much about other floors."

"What I wonder is, didn't Xianyu cooperate with Zhao Yingge, why did she find Jiangkui in the end?"

"Zhao Yingge often mentions Teacher Xianyu, stating that she has a loyalty to the ninth floor, but the ninth floor did not choose her. Instead, several other floors sent invitations to her. She herself should be very depressed. "

"Jiang Kui is more exaggerated than Sun Yaohuo, Sun Yaohuo's foundation is really difficult to push up..."

"As expected of Xiaoqu Dad, choosing people is so headstrong."

"Hehe, isn't Sun Yaohuo relying on the teacher to lick Xianyu's position? I heard that Sun Yaohuo also taught the company newcomers some licking method, which is really shameful."

"Haha, are you jealous that Xianyu chose Sun Yaohuo but didn't choose you?"

"So what, let alone me, 80% of the company's male singers are jealous of Sun Yaohuo! Besides, you are not jealous? The same is the yellow name, your advantage in female singers should be better than Jiang Kui Big."

"I'm just envious. Who made Jiang Kui hug Daddy Xiaoqu's thigh in the early days. At that time, Xianyu was still a newcomer. If I could be reborn two years ago, I would definitely hug Xianyu when I first joined the company. Tighten your thighs!"

"..."

The list of singers selected to be trained on each floor will soon be announced.

As each floor announced the final selection of singers to train, half of the company was discussing the result.

Among them, because the candidates on the ninth floor were too unexpected, it caused the most discussions.

"Why didn't Teacher Xianyu choose me?"

In a certain company lounge, Zhao Yingge's expression was a little lost.

She had made up her mind a long time ago, as long as she spoke on the ninth floor, she immediately went to Teacher Xianyu to report!

She even wanted to take the initiative to recommend herself, but after thinking about it, she was no longer who she was at the beginning.

It's somewhat shameless to come home.

If you don't have to go to the ninth floor, you will definitely choose yourself. Almost anyone with a discerning eye knows that she is the most promising female singer in the company!

result……

All floors sent out invitations to Zhao Yingge, but the ninth floor did not take care of Zhao Yingge!

"Master Xianyu doesn't like me? Or I have offended him before..."

Faced with such a result, Zhao Yingge was a little aggrieved.

At the same time she was wronged, she was also a little angry. She felt that Teacher Envy might look down on herself, and the feeling of being despised was uncomfortable.

So she finally chose the tenth floor, next to the ninth floor.

A bit vindictive choice!

The tenth floor is not the strongest floor, but the tenth floor is the floor closest to the ninth floor!

Zhao Yingge wants to prove his ability at the place closest to Xianyu!

To be precise, it is to prove to Xian Yu under the eyes of the other party that he was wrong not to choose himself!

The assistant next to him comforted: "It doesn't matter, don't all the other floors of the composition department choose you? This has proved that your development in the past two years has been very successful."

"..."

Zhao Yingge's refusal to speak, after all, is because of his rebellious mentality. The more Xianyu does not choose her, the more she cares about it.

A few days later.

Astral Entertainment.

As the singers selected to be trained on the ninth floor, Sun Yaohuo and Jiang Kui arrived at the composition department for work contact almost at the same time.

"I feel like walking through the back door."

Jiang Kui suddenly muttered a little depressed.

She naturally knows the discussions in the company. After all, she was selected on the ninth floor to grab Zhao Yingge's place. In everyone's eyes, she was inferior to Zhao Yingge.

Opposite Jiangkui.

Sun Yaohuo smiled, as if unaffected by the company's rumors, highlighting a high morale and an extremely full mental state.

"Aren't you angry?"

Jiang Kui looked at Sun Yaohuo suspiciously: "Don't you know that the company is talking about us recently? Those words are not very nice."

"I know, so what?"

Sun Yaohuo smiled and said, "As far as priority is concerned, neither you nor I are the best candidates. I can be selected on the ninth floor. It is purely because the schoolboy is nostalgic. What happened to me? If I were them, I would be sour. What is my Sun Yaohuo, after all, it is the backing of the entire composition floor, who can't do it? You say yes?"

I can do it too.

This is the psychology that many people have after seeing Sun Yaohuo being selected.

The major composing departments must choose two key singers to train. As soon as the news came out, it caused a strong influence in the singers and artists department. Everyone was moved by the wind, and even volunteered...

Who doesn't want to be selected by the composition department?

This is a dedicated training of a floor!

Being selected is almost equal to half of the foot entering the threshold!

For singers, the composition department is a tempting treasure!

When Sun Yaohuo heard the news, he subconsciously thought that he could not be selected, even if he had a personal relationship with his junior, so he had no hope at all.

When he wants to come, one day the younger brother is in a good mood, and taking care of himself a little bit is enough to have fun.

Because he knows his situation very well.

Singing fire people are not fire, as if mud can't support the wall.

But what he didn't expect was that the younger brother ignored the criticisms of various companies and appointed himself!

To know……

How many male singers with better foundations than themselves have sharpened their heads and want to squeeze into the list!

What else is there to say?

Rather than being angry at the contempt of the singers, it is better to find a way to get some results, otherwise, I would be very sorry for the importance of the students!

Jiang Kui was startled.

She suddenly found that her realm was not as good as Sun Yaohuo.

Yes, there is something to deny. Isn't it the relationship with Teacher Xianyu to be selected on the ninth floor?

Otherwise, Teacher Xianyu can choose Zhao Yingge.

After all, many people in the company know that Zhao Yingge is a loyal supporter of Teacher Xianyu, Zhao Yingge can't wait to recommend himself to the ninth floor!

So I might as well admit it openly ~www.mtlnovel.com~ because at this time, no matter how you justify it, it's pale.

There is only one way to fight back, and that is to take out the results, let everyone shut up, let these people understand that Teacher Xianyu's choice is correct!

Teacher Xianyu's vision is the best!

Thinking of this, Jiang Kui was relieved, and even felt that Sun Yaohuo was very warm.

As if infected by Sun Yaohuo, her inner grievances and anger were also replaced by her strong fighting spirit. I must not let Teacher Xianyu regret her choice!

"The representative is looking for you."

Gu Dong came out to inform the two.

The two entered Lin Yuan's office nervously.

At this time, Lin Yuan was thinking about how to train Sun Yaohuo and Jiang Kui next year. Seeing the two come over, he said:

"Please sit down."

The two immediately sat down.

Gu Dong made tea for the two of them.

There is no shortage of good tea in Lin Yuan's office.

Because someone who knows what representative Lin likes a little bit, they all know what the representative likes.

"Good tea!"

The freshly brewed tea is still a bit hot. Sun Yaohuo took a sip and praised: "It seems that I have to change my tea in the future. Coffee can't compare to this thing, but the younger brother has good taste."

"right?"

Lin Yuan was a little happy, thinking that the senior was like his confidant:

"Senior, drink slowly, the tea is a little hot, if you like, I will give you two... and give you a box."

Jiang Kui: "..."

She still felt Sun Yaohuo warm before.

Compared to warm, it is still licking, which is more suitable to describe the person in front of me.

Unexpectedly, I haven't seen it for so long, Sun Yaohuo's licking skills have been improved, and he is still thinking about how to speak up, and Sun Yaohuo has quickly found a breakthrough.

Too hard!

This tea has just been brewed.

Is he not afraid of hot bubbles in his mouth?
Not knowing the thoughts of Jiang Kui and Sun Yaohuo, Lin Yuan slowly said, "Can you sing along with each other? That is harmony."

"Harmony accompaniment?"

Sun Yaohuo and Jiang Kui glanced at each other, did not dare to answer for the first time, after thinking about it, Sun Yaohuo said, "Basically it is okay."

Jiang Kui said: "Me too."

Both of them are from academic classes, and have studied vocal music professionally and systematically. Of course, they can accompany harmony, but the level of accompaniment does not equal the level of singing.

and.

They don't know what Lin Yuan's so-called "meeting" standard is. If two people cooperate, it will actually take a while.

It is worth mentioning that.

In a very professional concept, harmony is not a backing vocal. It is easy for non-professionals to confuse the fact that only horizontal convergence is the concept of harmony.

But like a dolphin sound.

Originally, there was no such thing as a dolphin sound in the professional field. It's just that the layman said a lot, and everyone didn't get too entangled. Anyway, the meaning is right. This kind of mistake is regarded as a way of doing things.

Harmony can be understood as part of the voice.

The lead singer is the main melody, and the common harmony is that there is another part sung along. It is usually called the second part. This kind of backing vocal is nothing but three, five and eight degrees, the most common and simplest.

If the lead singer is 123.

The accompaniment is 345.

It is enough to add three degrees up according to the harmony. Whether it is a major third or a minor third depends on the chord. Of course, according to the difference in range, the difference between male and female voices, or special needs, this third can also be sung up and down octaves.

Flexible but not rigid.

But even this kind of accompaniment requires a level. If you haven’t practiced it, it’s prone to disharmony. It's like two top singers in the music industry want to sing a song together...

It's not that the song king will definitely explode after cooperating with a song.

In the process of chorus, there will definitely be passages to accompany the other party. Good coordination is definitely the effect of one plus one greater than two, but if the coordination is not good, everyone will feel that something is wrong.

One plus one can be greater than two.

One plus one can even be less than one.

Hearing what Lin Yuan said, both Sun Yaohuo and Jiang Kui had some guesses about each other's thoughts: "The younger brother wants me and Jiang Kui to sing duet?"

Lin Yuan nodded: "Yes."

The task of the company is to bring out a male singer and a female singer. Lin Yuan thought that the most labor-saving way is to sing a chorus.

Of course.

Labor saving is only secondary. Lin Yuan is not a lazy person. The most important thing is this method of operation——

The most economical!

This is a loophole in the system that Lin Yuan found after repeated thinking. A song customized by the system is the money for a song, so why not directly customize the song for the male and female chorus and hold two people at the same time?

"and so……"

Lin Yuan said: "You two can go back and find some duet songs to practice. It is best to have a professional guide nearby. Male and female duet singing requires a tacit understanding. Your vocal range and timbre are very suitable, and there will be no sound fights."

"understood."

Sun Yaohuo has no opinion.

Jiang Kui naturally didn't have any opinions. As a result, there is no competition between her and Sun Yaohuo. At least the first song given on the ninth floor should be like this. Only cooperation can achieve a win-win situation.

...

After Sun Yaohuo and Jiang Kui left, Lin Yuan summoned the system.

Directly tailored?

Still a little random?

Lin Yuan chose a relatively cost-effective customization method: "The system, I will pay one million, and customize a male and female duet song."

Saving money means not insurance.

For male and female duet songs, consider the range and timbre of the singers on both sides. If the song given by the system does not match the voices of the two, it is also a bit troublesome.

But here you can use another loophole in the system to solve:

Yang Zhongming's character card!

Regardless of the male and female duet songs provided by the system, Lin Yuan can open Yang Zhongming's character card, adapt the song to a certain extent, and adapt it to the mode and state most suitable for the two voices.

I don’t know if the system has discovered this vulnerability.

It is true that Lin Yuan cannot use Yang Zhongming's character card to create, but the system allows Lin Yuan to use Yang Zhongming's character card to create a second time on the basis of existing works.

So no matter what song the system gave, Lin Yuan wouldn't worry too much.

Given that the system may charge arbitrary fees, he controlled the customized price at one million.

"Ding Dong."

The system appears: "Song customizing..."

Thirty seconds later.

System prompt: "The customized song is complete. Congratulations on getting the male and female duet song "Roof"."

It turned out to be Jay Chou's song?

It seems to be the first time to follow Jay Chou's song.

This song was composed by Zhou Dong for Wu Zongxian in the early days. The original version was duet by Wu Zongxian and Wen Lan. It belongs to the category of classic duet, and the quality and logo are not low.

The system provides two versions.

The first version is a duet between Wu and Wen, and the second version is a duet between Zhou and Wen.

The former arrangement style is relatively old and has some sense of age; the latter is relatively in line with modern arrangement aesthetics.

Lin Yuan thinks both versions are good.

But maybe the second version is Jay Chou singing, so it’s more popular, although in Lin Yuan’s ideas ~www.mtlnovel.com~Wen Lan’s voice is not 100% in line with Jay Chou, so we need to use a recording studio. Effect processing.

The female singer who really matched Jay Chou's voice should be Cai Yilin. I won't mention the specific songs.

"Let's try singing again when the two of you work together."

"The difficulty of singing this song is not high. If Yaohuo-senpai and Jiang Kui sing together, there is basically no need to change it. This is good news. After all, it is best to not change it without changing it."

After confirming the song, Lin Yuan was going to download it first.

The result is half of the download, and the system prompts: "Download failed."

Lin Yuan was stunned for a moment: "No internet?"

He subconsciously wants to check the wifi.

"The system does not need internet... The downloading of songs fails because the system hopes that the host will once again increase participation and complete the arrangement and sample recording independently. The songs provided by the system will follow this process in the future."

"..."

Lin Yuan said: "I see."

He didn't feel angry about this. Lin Yuan didn't resist increasing his participation in songs. Still, he was not a lazy person.

Record it yourself, just a sample.

There is a template for the finished arrangement, but Lin Yuan needs to use his hands-on imitating ability, and there is no need to find someone to do another arrangement.

It's like a novel.

The novels provided by the system were all directly used at the beginning, but then the system let Lin Yuan write by himself, and the situation is similar now.

The so-called demo production is not difficult.

As long as you have a computer and related software, you can easily record songs. This Lin Yuan learned it to improve his hands-on ability. Anyway, it is not a formal singing.

He called to Gu Dong, made some necessary preparations, and then formally started making samples.

Lin Yuan finished the production of the sample arrangement on the same day. Of course it was a short version. Later, he began to enrich it slowly, but that required more professional equipment and musical instruments, so Lin Yuan has been working on it for the next few days. .

at the same time.

Sun Yaohuo and Jiang Kui also began to find some male and female duet songs to practice the coordination of male and female duet, and they also found professional teachers in the company for guidance. The two have cooperated with Lin Yuan and know Lin Yuan’s standards for recording effects. It is very strict, so there is a consensus in this regard, after all, now the two are truly in the same boat.

the other side.

The crew is still filming "Tuner", but it has really come to an end. When there are not many scenes left, Lin Yuan deliberately chose a few days to accompany the crew to the final moment...

This is the advantage of being a screenwriter.

Time is relatively free.

If Lin Yuan is the director of this play, then for at least a few months, Lin Yuan has little time to do other things. He has to lead the crew forward every day, and he may not even be able to spare time to record songs.

"Start."

Filming on the last day.

Lin Yuan was watching on the set.

This is a night scene. Following Yi Chenggong's instructions, Liu Zheng stumbled and rushed out. This was his first time going out after being blinded by a female villain.

"thump."

Liu Zhengwen hit the telephone pole, and then he fell out. Because of the perspective, the camera avoided the sponge pads tied to the telephone pole in a dislocation manner. From the perspective of the camera, Liu Zhengzheng hit the pole. Go up.

His head is a little red.

This is also a shooting technique. The sponge pad is stained with some special paint, which can achieve a kind of injury effect. Then he ran to the opposite side of the road. As a result, because he was blind and unable to see, several cars stepped on the brakes.

The sound of the horns became one piece.

A car was blocked by him.

Liu Zhengwen's panicked posture, as if he really couldn't see it, almost crawled to the side of the road, panicked tears mixed with bruised blood, making his state at this moment extremely embarrassed, Lin Yuanming knew it was fake Can't help but feel a hint of sympathy...

"Crack."

With the voice of Yi Chenggong, the filming of the scene finally ended, and with this call to a halt, "Tuner" was officially finished. The staff had surrounded Liu Zhengwen. Although there were props to protect him, just those few The fall was a real deal.

"ended."

Lin Yuan smiled and was about to walk over. Suddenly heard a noise, Yi Chenggong's voice seemed a bit annoyed: "Isn't it said that the clarity is okay? Where is the prop set, get out!"

Lin Yuan was strange.

Yi Chenggong is not a violent person. He rarely gets angry in the crew. For some reason, he gets angry after the movie is finished, so he speeds up and walks over: "What's the matter?"

"piece of cake."

Liu Zhengwen smiled.

Yi Chenggong glared at Liu Zhengwen, then turned to look at Lin Yuan, his face didn't dare to be too angry: "For the authenticity of this scene, Liu Zhengwen suggested that the props team make a cosmetic contact lens. Wearing it will affect the line of sight. It’s better to show the state of the blind. As a result, I didn’t know that the props were not good enough after the performance. People basically can’t see them when wearing them.”

"I still saw some."

Liu Zhengwen explained next to him.

Yi Chenggong said in a huff: "I just tried it on and saw a fart. I said before that I would keep at least 60% of my sight. This level is no different from super high myopia."

"Sorry……"

The person in charge of the props group apologized in horror: "Our design is designed according to the standard that the sky is not too late. Who knows that the street lights are not very effective, and the sky is very dark, so the line of sight is affected..."

"my question."

Liu Zhengwen smiled bitterly: "I found that my vision was not right, but thinking that the effect of shooting would be better, so I didn't stop. Anyway, the stunt teachers are well-measured and the protective measures are good. I didn't get hurt either, just fell. It’s for effect."

Easy to succeed and not forgive.

Lin Yuan understood the ins and outs.

In fact, it was the negligence of the props. Liu Zhengwen made the mistake and caused this consequence. The actors and props are both responsible, but in the final analysis, Liu Zhengzheng himself is too pursuing the so-called effect, but fortunately there is no problem.

"So be it."

He did not let the quarrel widen.

Lin Yuan is the absolute core of the crew. His words are of course useful. Although Yi Chenggong is still dissatisfied with the props and actors, he didn't say much in the end, just sighed:

"You are in a hurry."

This is for Liu Zhengwen.

Liu Zhengwen’s career plummeted after a car accident. He was too eager to act, so he took the risk to shoot this scene. In fact, Liu Zhengwen worked hard for the entire film, and sometimes Yi Chenggong felt that he could pass the scene. He always pulled Yi Chenggong and wanted to shoot a few more games, thinking that he could perform better.

"Sorry, sorry."

Liu Zhengwen smiled and said, "I will be here for half a banquet tomorrow~www.mtlnovel.com~ I am here to treat, it is considered to be responsible for my mistake this time. Thank you, Representative Lin, for your understanding. I just arrived in my condition, so I didn’t stop. my question."

"Ok."

Lin Yuan nodded.

He has been in the crew and has a good impression of Liu Zhengwen, especially seeing Liu Zhengwen walking and limping after he got up. There is no way to blame too much. The danger of this scene is actually injury.

It's not too serious.

It is estimated that Liu Zhengwen feels that today is the last scene, even if it is injured, there is no major problem, so he completed the last shot of the whole scene under pressure.

The storm has stopped.

Lin Yuan also urged Yi Cheng to watch the editing carefully. The post-production cannot tolerate sloppy. The completion of a play does not mean the end, and it can even be regarded as a little more than half of it.

"call……"

After Lin Yuan came out, everyone's hanging heart was relieved, and the film crew dispersed. This is the first time that Lin Yuan has experienced the danger of filming. It seems that his crew must take various safeguards in the future. Just work.

At this moment.

Liu Zhengwen hadn't left yet, but he just murmured a few words in Lin Yuan's ear, which probably meant not to blame the props team. After all, the props team also had the negligence of the props team.

"Ok."

Lin Yuan agreed, and if the parties were willing to take the blame, the props team would punish them with a small punishment, but Liu Zhengwen himself would be beaten anyway.

"It's difficult."

After Liu Zhengwen left, Yi Chenggong's anger had disappeared. He said with emotion: "In fact, it is quite difficult for everyone. I believe that representative Lin has achieved today's achievements at a young age, and there is definitely a lot of effort behind it."

"..."

Lin Yuan nodded in agreement, it was not easy for him to walk all the way, right, system?

On the second day, the closing banquet was hosted by the movie male No.1 Liu Wenwen.

After the banquet, Lin Yuan officially took Sun Yaohuo and Jiang Kui to record the male and female duet song "Roof", which is to be released in January.

There were not too many twists and turns during the period.

By this time it was the end of December, and the company and the school had holidays.

On the night of the 31st, Lin Yuan watched this year's Spring Festival Gala with his family.

I have to say that the Spring Festival Gala in this world is much more exciting than that of the celestial dynasty. Perhaps this is also related to the fact that there are not so many scale restrictions in this world, and there are not so many yokes and restrictions on stage performance.

Of course, the overall is definitely healthy, positive, and positive.

Halfway through the Spring Festival Gala, Lan Yan came on stage to sing the hottest song of the month "Red Sun".

As the familiar melody sounded, the family hummed softly to the melody.

This is a song written by Lin Yuan, and the family listened to it naturally and very kindly.

When the Spring Festival Gala was about to end, there were several special performances.

It's not that the performance itself is special, but that the performers are all the stars of Chu Zhou!

Lin Xuan said, "The signal is already obvious."

Even ordinary people like my mother who don't usually surf the Internet nodded: "It seems that Chuzhou will also be merged in. From now on, it will be Qin Province, Qi Province, Chu Province..."

My sister said: "Happy New Year."

Lin Yuan was stunned, and immediately followed by saying "Happy New Year". At this moment, they suddenly felt unreal.

Another year passed.

The New Year is really here.

Just like the signal sent by the Spring Festival Gala.

The next day, the official officially announced:

Chuzhou merged into Qin Qi and became Chu Province.

At the same time, Lao Chuzhou’s cultural wall was completely cancelled, and the three provinces exchanged information!

Just as after the merger of Qin and Qi, the merger of Chuzhou triggered countless chain reactions in all walks of life.

Many fields will usher in a new round of challenges and opportunities.

In the next few days, the daily news covered these changes, and it was extremely lively!

On the Internet, related topics are constantly emerging, and entertainment is the first to be:

"Feeling hollowed out, don't ask me why."

"Haha, the buddies upstairs pay attention to nutrition to keep up."

"I've been reading novels recently, I don't know if it's fresh, Chu Province's mystery novels, it feels more exciting than ours in Qi Province!"

"Chu province's cartoons are truly unique!"

"I am from Chuzhou. I should be called Chu Province now. I feel that Qin Qi's songs and movies are also great!"

"Our furniture has changed a lot, but Lao Chu's furniture brand is doing well."

"I also changed a car, which is also a Chu produced car."

"..."

The shock is everywhere!

Even Lin Yuan's several vests received varying degrees of impact after the merger.

For example, the vest of Xianyu.

Recently, the song "The Roof" was released.

Before Fang Chuzhou joined the merger, the quality of this song should have impacted the quality of the first three of the season, but with the performance of the song released, the download volume of this song only ranked sixth this season— —

Of course bashing on the street is not considered bashing.

However, the ranking is below Lin Yuan's expectations.

What's more interesting is...

Although the song's ranking this season was lower than Lin Yuan's expectations, the download volume of "Rooftop" was very scary, with the download volume of up to 8 million in the first day!

Eight million on the first day.

Putting it in the past is a result that should be achieved only for championship tracks!

What this means, Lin Yuan is very clear.

It shows that the audience has increased now, and the tastes of these audiences are slightly different from those of Qin Qi. The population of Chu Province is not smaller than that of Qin Qi!

Think about it too.

If the celestial dynasty of the earth fixes neon, then the rankings of neon music and fan dramas will inevitably undergo tremendous changes!

This is beyond doubt.

There are some works that may be bought by the people of Qin Province, but Qi Province may not necessarily buy it, even if Qin Qi buys it, the people of Chu Province may not buy it...

That's why this change occurred.

But although the ranking has changed, the money earned by these works has been greatly improved!

So Lin Yuan saw that the song rankings did not meet expectations, not only was he not frustrated, but he was very excited!

In other words.

The gold content of the ranking has increased!

Not only that, Lin Yuan also noticed the songs in front of him, and the data also ushered in a wave of upswing, all-round upswing!

This made Lin Yuan thoughtful:

"In the future, many standards in the industry will probably change accordingly, such as a gold medal composer..."

Look at Chu Kuang's vest again.

"Ghost Blowing the Lantern", which has been serialized to the seventh volume, also enjoys the benefits of the merger. Many readers in Chudi also like this work. It is supplemented from the first volume, as if Qin Qi's readers are crazy. Adding to Chu Di’s works...

It's just that the ranking of Chu Kuang's short story writers has dropped.

Because there are a few more short story writers in the top ten of the list.

And the one who gets the biggest bonus is the shadow!

Maybe it has something to do with the style of Shadow's works better than that of Chuzhou?

In the first month after the merger ~www.mtlnovel.com~ Lin Yuan not only released songs, but also an animation adapted from his comic "Net King"!

Originally, Lin Yuan was worried that this animation would be crushed by Chu Di's animation.

The result is not crushing.

This animation has directly become one of the hottest animations in January, and the current hot ranking is surprisingly fifth!

And three of the top four in the animation hot list are the works of Chu Province.

It can be seen that even people from Chu Province like "Net King"!

As a result, the author of the comic book Shadow has attracted a lot of fans in Chu Province, and the attention of fans has directly reached 30 million!

It can be said……

The world situation is changing, and Lin Yuan is harvesting. He deliberately compiled a vest of information to record his gains after joining the merger of Chuzhou.

among them.

Chu Kuang, who is in charge of the literary part, has more than 70 million tribal fans and a literary reputation of 720,000...

The Vest Xianyu who is in charge of the music part, the tribe fans have exceeded 70 million, and the music reputation has reached 710,000...

In charge of the painting part of the shadow of the vest, the tribal fans exceeded 30 million, and the painting reputation reached 330,000...

In summary.

Not only did Lin Yuan not feel frustrated by the increase in competitiveness in various industries and the decline in many of his own status influence rankings, he even looked forward to more mergers soon!

There are more and more sources of prestige!

Of course, this also reminds Lin Yuan that in the future, the standard of his own customized works should not only be set at a good level, it must be classic!

this world……

The difficulty is getting higher and higher.

When the seven continents are completely merged, I am afraid that Blue Star will enter the **** level of difficulty, and then it will be a real fairy fight!

It is worth mentioning that……

Although the ranking of "Rooftop" season is not very high, it is relative to Xianyu's past composition standards. After the merger of Qin, Qi, Chu and the three continents, the list contains more and more gold. This ranking does not detract from Xianyu's evaluation.

It's not just envy.

On the same list, Qin Qi’s other composers have also dropped in different levels. There are even gold medal composers who have rarely dropped out of the top ten of the season and were directly left out of the fifteenth place. It can be seen that this list is now Just think about how difficult it is to reach the top.

There are three songs from Chu Province in the top five.

The top two on the list are the works of Chu Daddy. It’s important to know that Qin Daddy is not a specialty of Qin Province. It just means that Qin’s music is indeed ahead of the Blue Star, but there are top talents everywhere. The average quality is different, and the number of heads is different.

The third place is also the song of Chu Province.

Although it is not a song written by Qu Dao, the singer is the popular singer of Chu Province. Perhaps this is also a voice that Chu Province has been brewing for a long time. The goal is to prove that Chu Province’s music is not bad, and it is indeed a hit. Qi was caught off guard.

Just look at the evaluation.

This song "The Roof" is good.

In particular, Qin Qi’s listeners are still very paid for this song. A comment in the comment section of a certain music player has evoked countless people’s praise: "This song is like December "Red Sun". A true portrayal of the summit."

Some people don't understand and ask why.

As a result, many people replied: "Your product."

As a result, many people thought deeply about the song "Rooftop", and suddenly laughed: "You are betting on dogs and whip the corpse again. Because they lost the bet, they all went to the roof to watch the moon?"

"The rooftop is too crowded."

"The roof is still spacious."

"Puff, is that so?"

"Playing stalks go to playing stalks. The songs are still great. The songs created by Teacher Xianyu are basically above the standard. The melody of this "Rooftop" is very ear-catching, and this should be the first time that Xianyu has written a male and female chorus. The song, the lyrics and melody are unexpectedly sweet!"

"I went to KTV to sing duet with the female ticket."

"The ranking of this song is not particularly high, because Chu's song father has shot, and I feel that the competition for the season list will become more and more horrible in the future, but I believe that after a few seasons, Qin's musicians will soon continue to dominate. List."

"..."

Some listeners from Chu Province also downloaded this song in the comment area. The group even went to Xianyu’s tribe and confessed: "The first Qin Qi acquaintance after the merger is Xianyu. Hurry up and download a tribe. Come and pay homage to the boss."

Not just envy fish.

Including the comment areas of Chu Kuang and Shadow, many people from Chu Province also came to confess that in the past year, tribal platforms and Qi Province's blogs have fought for 300 rounds!

The outcome has been initially determined.

The tribe steadily gained the upper hand and successfully captured 70% of Qin Qi’s market. So after Chu Province joined, many Chu people also downloaded this Qin Qi’s most popular social networking platform software.

Similar software is also available in Chu Province.

However, the social platform in Chu Province has only half the audience of the tribe, so it has some inherent disadvantages. At least now, it cannot pose a threat to the tribe. Lin Yuan is actually a little curious about this. If the countries on the earth merge and unify, the market giants of the celestial dynasty Are there any wins for Weibo and Facebook equivalent software?

...

During the Spring Festival holiday.

Major companies have not yet gone to work, but the industry is also concerned about the situation in the new season. When seeing the new song list, some discussions inevitably arise in the industry, mostly related to Chu Zhou joining Qin Qi:

"Old Chu is coming aggressively."

"The two Qu fathers directly shot."

"Unexpectedly, they swept the top three!"

"Can I expect that there will be a chaotic war with Qu Dao in December this year. Lao Chu wanted to grab the market as soon as he came in. Qin Qi will definitely fight back next month, especially Qin Province as the hometown of music. How can you be willing to be suppressed?"

"..."

Although it is a merger, the regional concept is deeply ingrained. After all, people from various provinces still have a more sense of belonging to their own family. As soon as Chu province joined the top three of the new song list in January, it inspired many Chu province people to be proud. sense.

Perhaps out of this sense of pride.

As Chu Province took the top three of the new song charts in January, many newspapers and periodicals in the province directly launched news propaganda. Although the words were very euphemistic, the core content was clearly written. It was nothing more than the beginning of the merger of Chu Province’s music leader. This season, the suppression of Qin Qi's local musicians went so far as to make many of Qin Qi's musicians feel a little unhappy:

"Old Chu is very swollen."

"Just talk about suppressing the musicians of Qi Province in the news, and count us Qin Province as well. Is this because we haven't experienced the fear of being dominated by musicians in Qin Province? It's nothing more than stealing the wave when we didn't pay attention to it in January. Home."

"There is also news to take Xianyu as an example."

Indeed, some news in Chu Province took Xianyu as an example, saying that as a famous composer of Qin Qi ~www.mtlnovel.com~, Xianyu was suppressed by Chu Province this season. It can be seen that the music of Chu Province is also in the forefront of the world. Once someone dared to use Xianyu as a background board.

The impact of this news is not small.

Although the media that published this report did not have much influence in Chu Province, and the comments were somewhat intent on blogging, their purpose was considered successful. Under Xianyu's tribal comments, many fans of Xianyu were filled with indignation:

"Xianyu quickly attacked the Chu Provincial Media!"

"This wave must be educated!"

"We actually used our Qin Qi musicians to set off them, but we didn't pay much attention to Jan. They dispatched two Qu Dad, our Qu Dad didn't even have the intention to do it."

"Why don't you compare with "Red Sun"?"

"Comparing Mr. Xianyu's songs with works that are not the most outstanding in quality is simply a hooligan. If "Red Sun" is released this month, their song daddy may not be able to win the title of this month."

"..."

Although the media is fueling the flames, the musicians in Chu Province have similar meanings, just like when Qi Province tried to compare music with Qin Province when it first merged, this is an indispensable complication after the merger.

Lin Yuan didn't feel offended.

It’s not against himself. This wave of news in Chu Province is to promote himself. It is aimed at the Qin Qi music circle. It is estimated that the Qin Qi music circle will go back fiercely next month. Therefore, Lin Yuan not only did not respond to this matter, but it was excellent. Zaiyouzai promoted his new movie "Tuner" in the tribe.

Post-production is very fast.

Not surprisingly, "Tuner" will be released in February and March this year, but Lin Yuan thought about it and felt that perhaps the promotion of the film is also an alternative response, because the music in this film...

Kind of awesome.

The reason for the promotion is that the post-production of "Tuner" can be completed this month. Other films are looking for directions in countless filmed materials, but Xianyu's movie shots are purposeful. The so-called editing is just a sequence Arranged, then add the soundtrack and so on...

The process of consideration is omitted.

Fast like a bad film.

Lin Yuan thought that the noise of the season list would have passed, but what he didn't expect was that after Chu joined Qin Qi and merged, the follow-up complications seemed to be more serious than when Qi joined it?

The next few days.

Chu’s swelling seems to be getting worse, and even some big-name musicians in Chu publicly declared that Chu’s music is no worse than Qin’s. The biggest media in Chu openly beat the drums for their own musicians, analyzing Chu’s music from all angles. So Xianyu, the fascinating little song father at the end of last year, was once again used as a background board by the Chu media as an example...

At this moment.

The situation is getting worse.

It’s not against Xianyu. This is actually related to the blue star background. Qin’s dominance in the music field is recognized as the leader in the world. However, if there is a first place, there is a second place. Chu is the second-ranked music continent. This is blue. Xing basically admits it, but Chu doesn't seem to particularly approve of this statement. They feel that their music is no worse than Qinzhou!

That's why there is this good show right now.

Chu seems to want to take advantage of the opportunity to merge with the Blue Star musicians. In case he just wins, Chu is the number one Blue Star Music. Choosing Xianyu as the biggest background board is just because Xianyu just defeated two of them last month. Qu Daddy, just happened to be suppressed by Chu this season, so he is not high.

"The rhythm of the Qin Chu music war?"

This is the first time that there is a place that dares to challenge the status of Daqin’s music hometown. When Qi merged, he only dared to say that his movie was ridiculous, but he did not dare to compete with Qin in music, so it was also seen by people from Qi Province in the merged area. After the merger of Chu, he actually performed such a wonderful drama. Although he was more inclined to Qin, he still chose to watch the show.

as expected.

Under Chu’s continuous challenge, in the next few days, famous Daqin musicians of the song king and song daddy level will make their voices. They are preparing to win the second season of this year. Obviously they intend to give Da Chu a head-on attack next month. Carry out the reputation of the land of music!

some of.

It even includes Lin Yuan’s favorite character Kabenzun and the star’s strongest song father Yang Zhongming. I don’t know if the Chu people angered the song father, or the star hopes that Yang Zhongming will give the company a wave of prestige. In short, Yang Zhongming is ready to shoot. Up.

Wow!

With the entrance of the big guys, the Internet has become completely lively. The topic of Qin Chu’s music war is the first in the tribe’s hot search, and the hot search is the keyboard battle of Qin, Qi and Chu’s netizens:

"Da Chu is mighty and domineering!"

"It’s said that Qin Province is the hometown of Blue Star Music. I think our Da Chu’s music is also very good. It’s just that Qin’s reputation is too great, and the isolation of the cultural wall before, so the outside world lacks understanding of us. In fact, we are not better than Province Qin is bad!"

"Listen to Da Chu's music!"

"When Da Chu joined the merger, he won the top three of the season list. Can’t it explain the problem? Don’t say Da Qin’s Qu father didn’t make a shot. There are also many masters in Da Chu who have not finished yet."

"Yes."

"In fact, we are leading Bluestar in many fields of Da Chu, such as the cartoons we produce, the electrical appliances we produce, our car brands, etc. Just like these fields, our music cannot be underestimated."

"..."

It seems that not only the musicians in Da Chu have confidence in their own music, but even ordinary people in Da Chu have similar ideas. That is why the prelude to this battle will begin, but it is naturally impossible for the Qin people to be convinced:

"The land of music is called for nothing?"

"The entire Blue Star recognizes Daqin’s musical achievements, but you Chu people don’t recognize it. If that’s the case, wait and see. Don’t always use Xianyu as the background board. You’ve been doing it for a long time, but you’re just paying back with our Qinzhou Art School. College students who have not graduated are just gestures."

"This wave is the gangster."

"Most of the top musicians in the Blue Star music scene come from Da Qin, and we have the most people in Qin whether it is Qu Dao or Ace. It is really stronger than the bench. You Chu people have no chance."

"..."

Qin Chu’s netizens are arguing, while those in Qi province are all ignoring Qin’s music status while encouraging Da Chu to cheer and destroy Qin’s prestige.

Below Xianyu's Weibo.

More fans began to call on Xiaoqu's father to go out. In the bones of a proud Qin, Chu is just a younger brother in music. Now Da Chu always talks about Xianyu. If Xianyu doesn't respond, he seems scared. They are the same.

"Don't just make movies."

"Teacher Xianyu, hurry up!"

"The Chu people are very arrogant lately!"

"Teacher Xianyu will bring out another song "Red Sun", which can definitely make Chu people shut up. Creation will definitely take time. If it doesn't work in February, it will be March. If it doesn't work in March, it will be April. You have to say something, or else. Isn't it just being consumed by their Chu people for nothing?"

"..."

Not just fans.

The music circle of Qin Province is also speculating whether Xianyu will make a move. If it hadn't been for winning the Battle of the Gods in December, the music circle of Qin Province would not have such high expectations, but now Xianyu is in the eyes of many people. There is a chance to win Qu Da!

"It seems to be shot?"

Qin Chu’s netizens have a strong sense of substitution. Even Lin Yuan, who didn’t care much about this, felt that he had to give some response to this wave. It was still not because of anger, but Lin Yuan discovered from it. Business opportunity!

Yes, business opportunity!

The Qin-Chu Music War caused people from all over the world to unite so much, it was an unprecedented opportunity to be presented to Lin Yuan. If he seized this opportunity, Lin Yuan would definitely be able to smash his reputation!

"Prestige..."

If he can represent Qinzhou Music, Lin Yuan seems to be able to see a lot of prestige points beckoning to him, he doesn't even need to customize any new songs specially, because the works are ready-made:

A few piano songs in the movie!

And this is also a good opportunity to catch the heat. Lin Yuan can use this music war to achieve the purpose of publicizing the film "Tuner", knowing that publicity is also very important for a movie!

What are you waiting for?

This time, Lin Yuan did not hesitate too much. He directly used Xianyu’s account to release the poster of "The Pianist", and at the same time revealed the message in his own dynamic: "The movie alias is the pianist. As the name suggests, I created this movie. With some music, including a few piano pieces, you can get the answers you want in this movie."

Huh huh!

Obviously the same as the last dynamic, Xianyu is still talking about the movie, but this time the fans' minds are hooked over, and his tribal comment area is directly exploded, and countless netizens have left crazy messages below:

"Are you going to shoot?"

"Make the movie soundtrack?"

"Stop talking, I'll buy a ticket!"

Someone also discovered Xianyu's caution: "This wave is a disguised film promotion. You are really a propaganda genius. If you don't hear a satisfactory song after watching the movie, please don't blame me for being crazy."

"Your Excellency is King Ning?"

"Do you want to pee on the spot?"

"When will the movie be released?"

"It seems that our teacher Xianyu likes to carry private goods in the movie. Last time it was verses and couplets. This time I wrote piano music directly for the movie, and the movie alias is called "The Pianist", so this is a movie A movie of music genre?"

"Yes, Xianyu is out!"

"Actually, it's the same whether Xianyu can make or not. Many of our Daqin big guys have done it. Da Chu will die in this wave. But who would let Da Chu always use Xianyu as an example? Tigers don't show off. A fish?"

"..."

Although there is a suspicion of being hot, no one is disgusted with it, because Xianyu's new movie is really off topic, it seems that it was specially prepared for this Qin Chu music war, and it will not give people a strong feeling.

Lin Yuan's strategy worked.

After his enthusiasm, the attention of the new movie has risen, and many people have begun to search for information about this movie. Some movie rating websites have even appeared the entry "Tuner", which is just specific information. Unknown.

"Smart!"

The annual leave ends on the eighth.

On the day when he returned to the company to work, Lao Zhou Le couldn’t talk from ear to ear, and immediately asked Xianyu: "You have done a very good job in this wave of publicity. Some theaters have contacted us to ask about the release of "Tuner" When will it be done later?"

"Fifteenth."

Lin Yuan said, because this time I don’t take the route of a big online movie, and under normal circumstances, a movie has to wait for the schedule to be released. The release date is really not under my control, but if it is through Qin Qi’s music battle Dongfeng, then these problems will no longer be a problem!

From this perspective.

Lin Yuan was even a little grateful that the people of Chu had always used himself as a background board. It was the people of Chu who kept pulling hatred and aroused the unity of the people of Qin that made so many people begin to pay so much attention to their films!

"but……"

Lao Zhou was a little worried and said: "I haven't listened to the music in your movie yet. Is the quality guaranteed? If you are not sure, I can ask some of the company's music fathers to help. They probably still have unreleased works. The quality is very good."

"no problem."

Lin Yuan was very confident.

His confidence has never come from himself, but from a well-known classic work in his previous life. "The Wedding in a Dream" is definitely an indisputable killer. It can be said that this is the most confident of Lin Yuan!

"Have confidence……"

Lao Zhou nodded. He has no doubt about Lin Yuan's composing ability, but this matter is too much involved. In case the music in "Tuner" is not convincing enough, not only the movie will collapse, Xian Yu is the composer. The prestige will also be greatly affected.

The heat is a double-edged sword.

This glorious Qin Qi music battle can indeed make "Tuner" get a lot of attention, but at the same time it has also infinitely increased the expectations of many people for the works that appear in this movie. If this expectation is not reached in the end The consequences of many people's standards will be unimaginable.

Envy is also very difficult to bear.

Therefore, to be on the safe side, he still proposed: "Or I will let Yang Zhongming listen to it, and he might be able to give you some suggestions. I don't distrust your work this time, but this time the work is really too important!"

Lin Yuan said: "Whatever."

This time, real gold is not afraid of fire.

Lao Zhou nodded and took Lin Yuan directly to the fourteenth floor. The fourteenth floor is the highest floor of the company’s composition department and is also the department in charge of Yang Zhongming. The other party is Bluestar’s top music father. Lao Zhou must not let Yang Zhongming. To see Lin Yuan, Lin Yuan should go to see Yang Zhongming.

This is the etiquette that the younger generation should have.

Lin Yuan doesn’t think there is any problem with this. He actually has a special feeling for Yang Zhongming. If you ignore the works provided by the system, Lin Yuan thinks that Yang Zhongming is the one who has made Lin Yuan the most rewarded——

The other party is Lin Yuan's true teacher!

Because most of Lin Yuan's real composing knowledge was actually taught by Yang Zhongming's character card, even if Yang Zhongming didn't know it, Lin Yuan did learn a lot through the other party.

It didn't take long.

The fourteenth floor is here.

Lao Zhou led Lin Yuan into a quiet office, knocked on the door, and when the sound of inviting in came from inside, he pushed the door and walked in. Then Lin Yuan saw a man in his early forties. Is looking up at himself.

This man is about one meter eight.

He is tall, but his cheeks are a little thin and his eye sockets are slightly sunken. It seems that he has not rested for a long time. The hair has the sparseness common to middle-aged men. It is conceivable that he should be a very handsome man when he was young.

"Hello, Teacher Yang."

Lin Yuan took the initiative to speak.

This was the first time the two met, and Yang Zhongming could never imagine that Lin Yuan was already very familiar with this image of himself, and even Lin Yuan was not unfamiliar with the knowledge of composition in his mind.

I was informed in advance by Lao Zhou.

Yang Zhongming was not surprised by the appearance of Lin Yuan. He just stared at Lin Yuan, staring at Lin Yuan with a curious look, and then slowly said:

"I know you."

Old Zhou smiled and said: "I just told you about the matter. After listening to Lin Yuan's tune this time, if you say yes, then I'm relieved. If this matter is not handled properly, it will ruin Xianyu. I hope you can take care of it. ."

"Envy fish cannot be destroyed."

Yang Zhongming's expression suddenly became a little serious, and then he whispered to Lin Yuan, "There is nothing wrong with the song "The Roof", but the people of Chu are a little careful and they are taking advantage of it."

Lin Yuan nodded.

Of course he knew there was no problem with "The Roof", but Yang Zhongming's words were a little comforting, so Lin Yuan didn't say much, just turned on the phone and said, "I will play the song for you?"

Yang Zhongming said: "Can you play?"

Lin Yuan nodded: "A little bit."

Yang Zhongming glanced at the piano in the window.

Lin Yuan knew, sitting directly in front of the piano, he did not choose other songs in the movie, but chose to play "The Wedding in a Dream". This is the most important piece in the movie, and it was also Lin Yuan's early work. Since then I have always treasured my heart.

Lao Zhou sits down.

Yang Zhongming stood upright, looking at Lin Yuan with some expectation. There have been many newcomers in this circle, but not every newcomer can get the attention of Qu Dad. Xianyu is one of the few. Many people are concerned about newcomers.

Touch the piano.

Lin Yuan shook his body slightly, his slender fingers jumping familiarly on the keyboard, like a small fish swimming freely in the river on a rainy day, shuttled between water and nature, the quiet piano sound made people feel like they were in the clouds.

Not too intense.

However, Lin Yuan’s piano sound clearly has an indescribable power, as if the notes struck by the fingertips fell on the calm lake, ripples in Yang Zhongming’s heart...

Lao Zhou's eyes changed slightly.

Even if his music appreciation ability is not as good as Yang Zhongming's, he can realize that this piece is good. What surprised him is that Lin Yuan's playing skills are very professional, and he can't reach this level without countless training!

Yang Zhongming closed his eyes slightly.

The sound of the piano seemed to have a magical power, making his mood at the moment as pure as a bright moon, and the fingers jumping on the black and white keys seemed to be telling beautiful and moving stories, accompanied by inexplicable sadness.

Lin Yuan's left hand accelerated.

The piano's tone has always been simple and rich. It is soft like winter sunshine, bright and warm and calm, and when it is cold, like steel **** scattered on the ice surface, the grains are distinct and pierced. In this calm as deep as the dark night, there is no sound. , Its own bottomless power spread to the sky.

After a few minutes.

Lin Yuan stopped playing.

The last ending slipped away from his fingers. At this time, Lao Zhou was already smiling, but Yang Zhongming was swimming in the air with his fingers. It seemed to be compared to Lin Yuan's just now, and he was quite immersed in it...

"Ah~www.mtlnovel.com~ how about?"

Lao Zhou couldn't help breaking the tranquility of the air. He needed Lao Zhou's professional ability to judge. He heard this piece of music very powerful, but let him describe it specifically, and he couldn't make a professional evaluation. This is also how most people feel when listening to the piano.

Nice and unpleasant.

Yang Zhongming opened his eyes slightly, and looked at Lao Zhouyan, as if he was a little dissatisfied with the other party's breaking his own state, and then he stared at Lin Yuan closely, the first time he felt that he couldn't see through a junior.

"Play well."

Lao Zhou was a little speechless: "Let's not discuss the level of piano performance, let's talk about this piece of music. Does Teacher Yang think there is room for modification of this piece, or can it be used directly in the movie?"

"What you said is nonsense."

Yang Zhongming didn't save Lao Zhou's face, causing Lao Zhou's face to flush slightly, and then comforted himself in his heart. After all, this guy is Qu Dad. Anyway, Xian Yu didn't save himself any face. These two people are still in a sense. It's like...

After another silence.

A smile appeared on the corners of Yang Zhongming’s mouth. This was the first time Lin Yuan and Lao Zhou showed a smile after they entered the door. Before Lao Zhou could speak, Yang Zhongming opened his mouth again and said: "I quit in February. Director Zhou will help to post it. statement."

"why?"

Lao Zhou's eyes widened.

Yang Zhongming looked at Lin Yuan, his smile turned warm, "Because this February belongs to him, I won't join in the fun."

"but……"

"He will kill the list."

Yang Zhongming interrupted Lao Zhou.

The boss stared at Lao Zhou's eyes instantly, as if he was strangling his throat in an instant, and he whimpered several times before his voice trembled slightly.

"it is good!"

It seems that Yang Zhongming’s affirmation gave Lao Zhou unlimited confidence. Next, Lao Zhou was very concerned about the release of "Tuner". Almost when the film was just finished late, he couldn’t wait to take the finished film to follow him. The theater is talking about film arrangement.

The work efficiency is still very high.

There is the power of stars behind, and the movie has already caught the publicity heat, so under the hard work of Lao Zhou, the movie has finally been successfully set on February 1 this year.

Just in time for the start of the new season.

Later, Lin Yuan announced the news on the tribe. At the same time, he also released a poster, revealing more information about the movie, such as the type of movie, but everyone’s focus is not here. The outside world is more concerned about the movie. The tune that appears.

"Finally it's set!"

"The time card is too accurate!"

"It turned out to be a suspense movie. I thought it would be a comedy like "Tang Bohu Spots Autumn Fragrance", but I would still go to it. It was Ms. Xianyu who held a concert in the movie."

"Plus one upstairs."

"It is said that a good film and television work can make a good song. I did not expect that one day I will pay attention to a movie for the newly released song. Teacher Xianyu is too thief, and even said that my response can be found in the movie. answer……"

"Master Xianyu, come on!"

"Please don't let the music in the movie disappoint, otherwise the people of Chu might be going to heaven. If you don't give them some color, they think that the name of our country of music is for nothing."

"..."

Everyone’s attention will be guided. In fact, it is also related to the poster image released by Lin Yuan in the tribal dynamic. Lin Yuan has posted a total of nine poster images in this dynamic. The most core poster is the male protagonist Liu Zhengwen sitting. Picture of playing in front of the piano.

play piano.

This kind of picture makes people can't help but think of Lin Yuan's last dynamic response and the upcoming Qin Chu music contest. It seems that behind this poster is hidden the weapon Xianyu prepared for the second season.

In addition to the encouragement of fans.

Xianyu’s tribal comment area also showed a lot of comments from Chu people. Although it is not an attack, they are more or less dissatisfied. In addition, Xianyu has always disliked criticism, which led to some yin and yang weirdness. sound.

"Da Qin's Xiaoqu father is very powerful?"

"I advise you to give up the February dispute."

"We Da Chu sent three Qu daddy off the stage, and the ones who can be positive with our Qu daddy, only your Da Qin daddy, don't join in the fun with Xiao Qu daddy and don't worry about making your movie."

"A filmmaker or a musician?"

"This Da Qin Xiaoqu Dad obviously wants to get a lot of heat. How can you make him seem to be really worth looking forward to? People's focus is on movies. Why did he not even plan to respond to the Qin Qi music dispute before? ."

"February 1st, tsk tsk."

"This is where this person is smart. The ranking will not look good at that time. This little song dad can completely reject that his music was created for the theme of the movie. He did not participate in the season battle. Anyway, I will put this comment. That's it, you are welcome to come and slap your face."

"..."

This wave of Xianyu's enthusiasm can be seen by everyone. It is a cute propaganda method, so this kind of statement really has a bit of market. For a while, Xianyu's comment area has directly become a battlefield for many netizens in Qin Chu.

And when the two sides are fighting.

Xing Mang suddenly announced the news that Yang Zhongming had withdrawn from the February dispute. The news was released by the official account. Yang Zhongming himself forwarded and stated his position, which immediately triggered a dispute between Qin Qi and Chu, and a single stone caused a thousand waves!

"Daddy Yang stopped doing it?"

"Daddy Yang, don't stop!"

"Da Qin brand face to choose?"

"Hahahahahaha, isn't Yang Zhongming one of Daqin's strongest song fathers? Why don't you confess before a fight? The shot was announced a while ago and now there is a sudden ceasefire. This is an initiative to admit defeat?"

"Daddy Yang, what's the situation?"

"Daddy Yang must have his reason for not making a move. Don't listen to those Chu people who are pushing Lai Lai. When has Daddy Yang been afraid? Daddy Yang is the only one who can get 100% of the title as long as he does it! "

"..."

Perhaps the controversy was too great, and it might affect Yang Zhongming’s image. Xingmang gave a positive response: "Xianyu teacher Xianyu has already made a shot in February. After listening to teacher Xianyu’s new work, Daddy Yang said he did not want to appear in the company. Due to internal friction, Daddy Xiaoqu is enough to settle everything. In March, Daddy Yang will make an official shot, and the ones that should come will come (funny)."

This actually blocked the outside world.

Qin Chu’s music dispute may continue for a while, and Yang Zhongming’s choice of March is no problem. It’s just that as soon as this statement came out, he turned all his attention to Xianyu--

"So confident in Xianyu?"

Not to mention the composers of Daqin, even the musicians of Dachu were surprised, but this also caused the film "Tuner" to attract more attention. From a publicity point of view, this film is simply a breeze. It's dead, almost forming a thermal bond!

Good job, the movie is selling!

Maybe, Xianyu was killed!

It can be said that Blue Star has never had a movie like "Tuner" that can get such a high publicity blessing before its release at a cost of tens of millions of dollars. This is a publicity effect that can be bought with countless money. It was caused by a music war.

Don't talk about the music circle.

The film and television circles are dumbfounded.

This jealous fish is too evil. Last time I did "Tang Bohu Dian Qiuxiang". I was surprised that it relied on the basic disk of the big online movie to play with the theater movie. This time it was obtained at a very low cost. Such an explosive publicity effect!

To know.

Even some of the big-production films to be released in February have burnt tens of millions of promotional funds to earn the audience's attention. The promotional effect alone is not as good as the "Tuner"!

but……

Don’t you worry that it won’t end when you’re playing so much? Maybe it’s a ruin. It’s like the Celestial players going out to play games on behalf of the division, because the expectations are too high, and too many people are carried. Hope, if you lose, you will definitely be sprayed out!

There is no doubt!

Even if Xianyu's popularity has always been very good, this wave might put himself at a disadvantage. This is also the same as old Zhou Mingming felt Lin Yuan's confidence, and Yang Zhongming still needs to take insurance.

Let alone people in the industry.

Even Xianyu fans can’t help but squeeze a sweat. This is a fan group called "Fish Music". At this moment, many people in the fan group are talking about "Tuner" and Qin Qi in February Music battle:

"It feels like playing big."

"Daddy Yu shouldn't be too popular. Chu people have Daddy Qu. Although Daddy Yu has beaten Daddy, but this time there are too many Daddy. If it is Daqin's song that suppresses Daddy Yu Dad is okay, if Chu people suppressed Yu Dad, Yu Dad’s reputation would definitely be avalanche!"

"Ma Dan, so worried."

"Don't you pay attention to high?"

Some people are puzzled by this statement.

Someone in the group quickly explained: "It’s not that the attention is high, but that the fish dad is now being framed. With a full score of 100, if the fish dad’s ultimate ability is 90 points, then this wave of fish Dad’s work must get 95 points to be convincing."

Many people can see this through.

The simple explanation is that Xianyu originally intended to keep the heat away, but the fire burned too much. Maybe the heat would cause Xianyu to catch the fire, and playing with fire is risky after all.

"indeed."

"This wave of "Red Sun" is useless even if Daddy Yu puts out another song, especially after Daddy Yang suddenly announced his withdrawal, and many people outside have put Bao on Daddy Yu. But you think Is it true that Daddy Yu goes to slaughter a group of Daddy Qu? I, a stubborn fan, dare not say such things."

"..."

The people in this group are all loyal fans of Xianyu, so Xianyu has been paying attention to this matter since Xianyu's official response. As a result, everyone watched Xianyu being driven to such a high position, and of course there was worry.

Just then.

The group leader [Hanmei Twelve Months] appeared. This person is said to be a mysterious local tyrant~www.mtlnovel.com~ After creating a fan group of Xianyu, he rarely speaks. Every time he shows up, he sends a bunch of red envelopes. The same is true today. A thousand yuan red envelope, and then said in the group: "This wave of fish daddy is stable."

"seriously?"

"Bangmei boss has an inside story?"

"Can Yu Dad be stable in this wave?"

Following the inquiries from the group, Samui sent out another message: "It is not convenient to disclose the details. I can only tell you that the film "Tuner" should not be missed, otherwise you will miss the classic debut of the first piano music composed by Yu Dad. "

"Classic starter?"

"what does it mean?"

"What's the situation?"

The people in the group continued to ask questions, but the winter plum lunar month did not bubble anymore, which made many people in the group feel astonished and thoughtful, because the winter plum lunar month is really mysterious, and some internal information has been revealed before. It seems that Xianyu's works can be exposed in advance in reality.

The outside world is disturbing.

The fire grew stronger and stronger.

And as time progressed to the end of January, the atmosphere of the war is approaching, and the desire for rain seems to be getting stronger. Qin Chu Qu father frequently appeared. The singers and queens are unwilling to lag behind, giving the new season a more special meaning. The lively Qi people describe February as:

Upgraded version of War of the Gods!

Compared with the dog gambling carnival at the end of last year, this upgraded version of the war of the gods also contained the regional disputes brought about by the merger of Xinzhou. It is a product of the era that cannot be met, which makes this matter more and more deceptive. A special layer of color.

And in the expectation of countless people.

The bell on February 1 finally rang.

The works that participated in the Qin Chu Music Controversy ushered in the release moment, and in many movie theaters, a film called "Tuner" was officially released——

When the wind blows.

There are crowds in the No. 3 hall of Sioux City Dafeng Cinema, and the audiences are making good preparations in the corresponding positions of their movie tickets.

And in the central prime position of the eighth row of the theater.

Darry, who was already seated, looked around, curled his lips, and muttered in a low voice: "It's really hot."

Darry is a native of Chu.

Because Da Chu joined the merger, Dai Rui also came to work in Qin Province.

The movie he chose to watch is the recently discussed movie "Tuner".

He didn't plan to watch this movie.

But at this time, his friend Zhang Bin, who was sitting on his left, insisted on calling him to come and watch, so he walked into the theater.

at this time.

Hearing Darry’s complaints, Zhang Bin on his left opened his mouth:

"This is not the enthusiasm, but Xianyu's self-confidence. You are from Chu. I don't know that our Qin province, Xiaoqu Dad, is great. I believe you will understand after watching the movie.

Zhang Bin is from Qin.

Recently, Zhang Bin and Darry have been arguing in private about which hometown music is better.

Today Zhang Bin called Darry to watch the movie, just to let Darry see Xianyu's composing ability.

‘Our host, Sam Mei Layue, said that the music in this movie is very classic. There should be some inside information. ’

Zhang Bin thought this way.

He is a member of the Xianyu fan group [Fish Le], and is considered a hard-core fan of Xianyu. When Xianyu's new film is released, he must support it.

Darry snorted: "Abin, with such a big tone, it's embarrassing to be beaten in the face for a while."

Zhang Bin said lightly: "Just listen to it for a while."

In fact, more than 70% of those who chose to watch the premiere of "The Tuner" came for music.

After all, Xian Yu let go, saying that the music in this movie was his response to Da Chu.

In the conversation between Darry and Abin, the movie has already begun...

In the black picture, there is an off-picture sound.

It was a man's voice: "This is a long story...what kind of tea?"

"coffee."

The woman's voice answered.

Immediately after that, the screen lit up.

This is a field, a rabbit is stealing vegetables to eat, a dark-skinned man in the distance is holding a shotgun and approaching cautiously.

The rabbit sensed the danger and began to run away.

The hunter followed and fired a shot.

The picture darkened again, and the voice-over sounded again, which was similar to the sound of a car rolling over, accompanied by a woman's scream.

When the screen lights up for the third time, the camera has moved into a private house.

In the room, a young man is playing the piano.

The rhythmic melody, accompanied by the youth's performance, poured out little by little.

Although I did not understand the beginning of the plot, as the piano sounded, the audience in the theater was instantly caught by their ears.

This is a very distinctive style!

Someone started discussing in a low voice, but Zhang Bin's eyes lit up, turning his head to look at Derry, and said a little proudly: "How?"

"..."

When Darry heard the sound of the piano, he had to admit in his heart that this piece was very good, and if it were set against the background of Qin Qi's music war, it would be almost meaningless.

So Darry spoke:

"First of all, I am not a kong, nor a hard-talk. The quality of this piece is indeed good, but it is not enough to convince me."

Zhang Bin frowned.

He thinks this piece is already very good, but if Darry wants to say this, he seems to be unable to refute it, because this piece is really not enough!

This is the response of Teacher Xianyu?

It's really loud, but it doesn't seem to be enough to overcome all doubts.

really……

If the expectation is too high, it will have the effect of cheating.

If it weren't for this wave of enthusiasm to pull the outside world too much, this song is actually very worthy of recognition.

Zhang Bin became a little depressed.

Teacher Xianyu’s situation is not so good...

Next is the laying of the plot.

Although the vast majority of people come to music, they are all here, and always have to see what the movie says.

As a result, many people's eyes widened!

Because the following plot really surprised many people!

The protagonist is named Ye Shen, a young pianist.

The screen shows Ye Shen's work in the form of jumping.

He is employed by different families and often goes to different people to play some music.

And because of his blind status, the owners of these families are extremely bold.

For example, when Ye Shen was playing the piano in a villa, the hostess who was alone at home turned herself naked and danced to the music...

For example, when Ye Shen was playing in a certain living room, there was a man and woman in front of him, cheating on someone in the kitchen...

For another example, when Ye Shen was playing in the room, the male host with a unique sexual orientation turned to Ye Shen's handsome face and used the five girls to do something indescribable...

"Fuck!"

Although the pictures blocked the unsuitable pictures for children, Darry and Zhang Bin couldn't help exclaiming when they saw these pictures.

Not only Darry and Zhang Bin.

Other audiences in the theater also made unexplained tuts.

In front of Ye Shen, the blind man, these wealthy people exposed their worst side.

As a blind person, Ye Shen didn't seem to know everything he had encountered. He just played the piano with no distraction.

"Huh!"

The second jump of the picture seems to be a continuation of the previous pictures.

The hostess who was dancing naked, when Ye Shen finished playing the piano, gently kissed him on the cheek;

The cheating man and woman suddenly separated at the end of the piano, and the owner in the kitchen walked out without knowing it.

A man with a unique sexual orientation follows a parabolic white ray in the air, making the whole person dull.

"..."

At this time, everyone had forgotten about music and was completely surprised by these pictures.

"Thank you for playing, you will definitely become a great pianist!"

A male host handed the reward to Ye Shen, full of admiration.

Ye Shen thanked the other party for the reward, and then pushed the door to leave, while the host turned around, and the camera shot on his bare bottom.

Ye Shen, wearing black glasses, leaves the rich man’s villa.

The outside world is beautiful and normal.

The men in suits and shoes, well-dressed, with briefcases, shuttled down the streets.

The women dressed solemnly, quietly and ladylike, would subconsciously cover the skirt corners when a gust of wind blows.

Derry couldn't help saying: "It's ironic, this movie has something."

Zhang Bin nodded.

Like many people in the movie theater, he was clearly here for music, but at the moment he was attracted by the plot of the movie, and he even ignored Darry's argument about the Qin Chu music war.

End today's work.

When Ye Shen was about to go home, he met a woman named Sophie.

It was mainly because Sophie accidentally hit Ye Shen while riding a bike, and the two of them became married.

Sophie knew that Ye Shen could play the piano, and she was very good at it, so she liked Ye Shen.

She didn't mind Akash's blind status, but took more care of him.

"that's nice."

It is human nature to sympathize with the weak ~www.mtlnovel.com~ For Ye Shen's blind status, the audience is very sympathetic, and seeing a girl who does not dislike Ye Shen's blind status, the audience feels very beautiful.

this day.

Sophie sent Ye Shen home as usual.

After entering the door, Ye Shen suddenly took off his glasses and closed the door with his hands. His movements were very natural, and there was no blockage and groping before.

This scene stunned the audience.

Then, a screaming scene happened!

I saw Ye Shen facing the mirror, taking out the flakes like invisible eyes from his eyes, and walking quickly to the window to see Sophie who was leaving—

It turns out that Ye Shen did it! !

He is not blind at all! ! !

~www.mtlnovel.com ~

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

32.8K 514 15
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
93.6K 2.6K 27
"𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
18.8K 294 22
https://m.shubaow.net/271/271230/ Author: Hua Xinghe Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-12-28 Latest: Chapter 218, end of text ...
211K 8.1K 30
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚