Hazbin Hotel: Emily's Fall

Par Jss2141

Heaven and Hell, is there truly a difference? One seraphim thought there was until her world was turned upsid... Plus

Ch. 1: Welcome to Hell
Ch. 2: New Resident
Ch. 3: Everything Crumbles
Ch. 4: Silent Suffering
Ch. 5: The Gang's All Here
Ch. 6: Painting of Revelations
Ch. 7: How Sinful~ (Rated R)
Ch. 8: Delivey Trouble
Ch. 9: Paperwork
Ch. 10: We are Family
Ch. 11: Just the Two of Us
Ch. 12: Dress for Success
Ch. 13: Plans and Bonding
Ch. 14. Home Sweet Hell
Ch. 15: Working Too Hard
Ch. 16: Good Morning, Lucky Ducks
Ch. 17: Good Hair Day
Ch. 18: Simple Shopping
Ch. 19: Cut Above the Rest
Ch. 20: Problems, with Lunch
Ch. 21: Family is a Funny Thing
Ch. 22: The Void
Ch. 23: Party Animal!
Ch. 24: She-Devil's Luck
Ch. 25: Gifts
Ch. 26: A "Small Squabble"
Ch. 27: More Problems
Ch. 28: FURY
Ch. 30: Enchained
Ch. 31: Faith
Ch. 32: The Bottom of a Bottle
Ch. 33: To High Heaven
Ch. 34: Wait, WHAT?!
Ch. 35: Good News
Ch. 36: Great News
Ch. 37: Will You?
Ch. 38: Smoke Alarm
Ch. 39: Lessons in Royal Etiquette
Ch. 40: Preparations
Ch. 41: Wedding To Remember

Ch. 29: The Hunt

5.6K 188 564
Par Jss2141

Emily started glowing and snapped the angelic ropes holding her with a shockwave bursting. The V's were knocked down and looked at the fallen angel... She looked... different.

Her face had upside down crossed over all three of her eyes, her hair was replaced long, black wings while her horns were now 2 feet long with with curves near the top.

She opened her mouth and snarled. Sharp dagger like teeth were there, barely holding back a forked tongue. Moving down, her body changed just as much as her head as well, with her fingers being long and sharp. A larger, second pair of red arms forms, with massive black claws, splitting the sides of her vest. On her pants, were several eyes, three on each of the pant legs, one on the belt, and one on each of the pockets. A long, sharp black tail formed with a red spot on the tip. Emily looked down at the V's and glared. While her eyes on her head narrowed... an eye opened on her chest.

(All credit to this wonderful photo goes to Xellas_Makuzo on Twitter/X.)

"You're going to suffer for what you did." Emily said.

Lucifer watched on... he would feel pride if he wasn't so worried. He reached down and used his power to summon a box. He opened it and smiled... it was perfect.

"Emily! Catch!" Lucifer said.

Lucifer threw something at Emily, with her catching it in her (normal) right hand. It was a sword, made from Angelic steel.

The shining gleam of it made Emily grin, seeing the perfect weapon for what she was planning to do to the Vees.

"Thank you, dad. It's perfect." Emily said, before looking at the Vees. "Now then... who's ready to die?"

Emily gripped the sword tightly as her tail cracked the air like a whip.

"...Kinky." Valentino said before Vox slapped him.

"FOCUS!" He shouted as he got up quickly.

Emily flew at the V's, they BARELY dodged the attack, and the sword slammed into the ground, cracking the floor. Emily held out her other three hands and summoned fireballs. She fired all three at each V, who dodged or blocked them.

Velvette dropped down in a perfect split, Valentino quickly blew red smoke to shield, and Vox blocked with his angelic spear but the flames spread and he dropped it!

"Aah!" He screams as his hands were burned!

Emily then flew, grabbing the spear from the ground, and stabbed it right into that god damn eye of his.

"AAAAAH!" Vox screamed, glitching before teleporting to a wall!

He held his eye as his screen face was cracked, glitching and distorting!

"SCATTER!" He screamed at Vel and Val before teleporting away.

Velvette immediately took off running as Valentino pulled out two guns, firing as he ran. Emily blocked all of his shots as she saw him run towards his porn studio.

"Nobody is escaping!" Emily said before looking to Lucifer, who was doing his best to magically heal Charlie. "Dad!"

"Gladly!" He shouted before holding a hand up, forming a pentagram in a spell circle.

It expanded and rose, phasing outside of the building and covered it in a red magic barrier.

Nobody could get it AND NOBODY COULD GET OUT unless Lucifer allows it. Now it was time for the hunt to truly begin.

'This is going to be FUN!' Emily thought before noticing her normal (demonic steel) short sword in a trash can.'There it is!'

Holding her hand out, Emily made her first blade come to her top left hand and use some flames to clean it a bit.

"Two blades are better than one." She said before vanishing!

-Prey Number 1-

Velvette ran down the corridor, hoping to outrun the fallen angel.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK! I should've known this would go to shit!" Velvette shouted at herself, reaching her department and knocking the doors apart. "Where is my gun?!"

Before that, Velvette quickly pushed an entire dresser against the doors and moved back with her hands up while looking at the blockade.

"Ok, that should-"

SLICE!

"AHHHH!" Velvette screamed like someone just cut her hands off... because that's what fucking happened.

"You know, you're incredible slow." Emily whispered from behind, making Velvette gasp and shiver in fear as a tail wrapped around her neck. "Knowing that you won't die from blood loss, give me one good reason not to kill you right now."

The fashion V felt the air in her throat growing thin, making her chock as she tried to grab at the tail with her numbs! It didn't help that she saw both blades held up and touching her face cheeks.

"I..." Velvette couldn't speak as Emily's tail was cutting off circulation to her head.

Velvette passed out soon after. Emily wouldn't kill her, or any of the Vees... but she will gather them up so that her dad decide their punishments.

"You're lucky I'm so nice." Emily said before using her lower arms to cauterize her arms shut.

She then proceeded to slam Velvette on the ground, before using her new angelic steel sword and cutting through the blockage without issue.

'Ones down, two to do.' Emily thought, flying off and dragging Velvette with her. 'I'll drop her off with dad to watch before hunting that screen bitch and man slut.'

-Prey Number 2-

With the screen bitch, he was moving down the hall, one hand against the wall to help him stay up. His cracked screen was leaking... something... and he was struggling to see.

"Fuck! FUUUUUCK! This wasn't supposed to happen!" Vox said, his voice garbled as his screen was glitching/buffering. "That damned fallen bitch!"

Suddenly, a sword blade rested on his shoulder as he froze.

"A fallen bitch with 2 swords." Emily said.

"Aaaah!" Vox screamed as he dashed away as electricity but he couldn't keep it, flicking between himself and electricity!

'Can't maintain it!' Vox thought as Emily chased him!

"Go on and run! Makes this more fun for me!" Emily shouted with a bloodthirsty smile.

Emily enjoyed this. Being vicious against those that wronged you was... fun.

Not like the exterminators, they had no right to do what they do or enjoy. This, this was justice for what the Vees did to her and for what they did to her family!

"Get away from me!" Vox shouted, grabbed a fire axe in the wall and throwing it at Emily.

With angelic steel sword and demonic steel short sword, Emily slashed the axe to pieces as she kept tailing Vox!

"AAAAH!" He screamed, continuing to run before he made it to his office.

Emily opened her wings and flew after him.

Vox knocked the doors open and slammed them shut, quickly pushing a keypad next to it to activate a metal garage, iron bars, and a field of electricity!

"Th-There! I'm safe! I'm safe...." Vox said, moving back from the door.

Emily stopped before the door, seeing the three layers of defenses before chuckling.

"Hehehehehehe, cool and cute." Emily said before igniting both swords in flames, making them burn brighter until they turned blue.

With quick slashes, she cut through all the barriers with ease as the electric field shut down. Flying in the air, Emily kicked the door in as it clattered against the floor!

"KNOCK KNOCK, VOX! CAN I COME IN?!" Emily screamed, flying into his office.

She looked around and found him nowhere in sight, possibly hiding like a coward or looking for a moment to strike.

But the advantage of having four arms allowed her to block his would be sneak attack.

Like two more Fizzarolli robots that slashed at her, but Emily caught their blades and sliced them to pieces!

'I am loving these new arms!' Emily thought as she blocked a bullet that came at her chest.

"I will give you one last chance to come quietly." Emily said, looking around for Vox.

She only got more gun shots, each of them from a different direction as Emily keeps blocking bullets.

One was lucky enough to cut her left cheek, making Emily hiss from it before she chuckled a bit.

"Fine. Have it your way." She said before licking her cheek and burning the cut shut.

She focused her fire into her swords again, flying into the air and spinning to form a blue flaming tornado!

All of the hidden gun turrets were destroyed as Emily stopping spinning.

"SHOW YOURSELF!" Emily screamed, slamming into the ground and sending flames everywhere!

Vox was knocked out of where he was hiding, his coat burning as he quickly took it off and threw it away!

"Fuck!" He said as the flames spread, destroying his office and his technology.

Scrapping was heard as Vox looked up, seeing Emily walking through the blue flames as both swords scrapped against the floor.

"Anything else, Mr. Television, or are you ready to DIE?" Emily asked him.

Vox walked backwards.

"N-n-now... I... I'm sure we can figure something out." Vox said, smiling nervously. "Come on, I have power, money, anything you want is yours!"

"I am a fucking princess of hell, I have as much money and power as I could ever want." Emily said, her tail moving around slowly. "But what I truly want right now is to watch that screen get snapped in half."

Emily flew at him, stabbed the swords right next to his head, into the wall.

"AAAH!" Vox screamed as Emily delivered a painful headbutt that knocked him out, cracking his screen even more.

"One more." Emily said.

Emily grabbed Vox by the neck and dragged him away, extinguishing her flames along the way to not burn the building down.

And She was going to ENJOY this final hunt.

-Prey Number 3-

In Valentino's porn studio, the moth demon was shouting at any and all workers he had inside to barricade the door or arm themselves with anything to fight!

"I DON'T CARE IF YOUR LEG IS BROKEN FROM YESTERDAY'S TAKE, GET YOUR ASS MOVING BEFORE I JAM KNIFE IN IT!" Valentino shouted before pistol whipping a worker in the back! "MOVE THAT ASS!"

They all groaned and shivered in fear, Valentino was more aggressive than usual and they didn't even know why.

'Why is good help so fucking hard to find these days?!' He thought, taking a deep inhale of a cigarette.

As he blew all of the smoke into the air, Valentino felt a chill go up his spine. A warning of great, GREAT danger.

"She's here." He said softly before screaming! "She's here you, fucking sluts!"

Valentino threw his cigarette away and pulled out his guns, aiming them all around!

The lights flickered before going out, dropping the room in darkness.

"Kiss your ass goodbye, bitch, because when I'm done with you, there won't be anything left!" Emily said, her voice sounding like it was coming from every direction at different times.

Valentino's workers jumped as they all circled up, shaking in fear as they held any weapon their could to find where Emily is.

Suddenly, the doors opened quickly and the barricade was destroyed.

"Leave now if you don't want to share his fate." Emily said, still hiding in the dark.

"Any of you run, I'll hunt you down like dogs!" Valentino screamed at them.

"...I'm already dog!" A dog sinner shouted as she dropped her weapon and took off running!

"GET BACK HERE, YOU BITCH!" Valentino shouted before more of his workers ran out.

Soon he was alone. He tried to run, but the doors slammed shut right as he got to them.

"Oh no... you're not going anywhere." Emily said.

"Come out and face me, you cunt!" Valentino screamed, still pointing his guns around.

"Cunt? Oh no, you're the cunt here." Emily said.

The glasses sitting at a bar counter started shattering by themselves.

"Hey! Those are expensive!" Valentino said before feeling sweat on his brow. "Huh?"

Suddenly, the moth pimp was feeling hot. So hot that he had to undo his coat wings as he wiped his forehead.

"Did you know that glass shatters from exposure to sudden and INTENSE heat?" Emily asked as more glasses began shattering.

Even some of booze bottles began to break!

"You want to know something interesting, Val?" Emily asked, her voice echoing in the heated room. "In heaven, I was in charge of keeping everyone happy but never have I thought about how to make myself happy."

Feeling angry and a bit nervous, Valentino started firing bullets everywhere...only to see them stop and actually float in the air.

"But today, I think I finally found what can make me happy. And that..." Emily said, before whispering into Val's ear. "...is making someone like you suffer."

The bullets turned to Valentino, and were shot back at him!

"AAAAH!" Valentino screamed as each missed but Emily was enjoying the smell of fear coming from him far more than actually killing him

That would be too good for him. He deserves a painful punishment, something that a scumbag like him deserves.

"STOP FUCKING WITH ME!" Val shouted before flapping his wings, sending his red smoke everywhere.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Emily laughed at home, echoing around the room. "You think that will help you?!"

Valentino suddenly screamed as a sharp pain hit his back, and his severed wings landed on the floor.

He turned to see Emily smiled, showing off the sharp teeth she has before vanishing and dropping her swords.

'She dropped her sword? Why did she-' Valentino screamed again as Emily slammed her claws on all four arms down onto his back and pulled down to cut his back open.

"You are a sick and twisted bastard." Emily said, whipping her tail out to grab her swords. "And I'm going to make sure you learn how it feels to be beaten, abused, and tortured like you do to everyone you "employ!""

"GRRRRR! RAAAAH!" Valentino screamed, pulling himself away and turning his guns at Emily!

But as he pulled the triggers, Emily just grabbed the barrels with her lower arms and crushed them.

BOOM!

"AAAAAH!" He screamed as the guns exploded in his hands!

Emily raised her fist and threw a strong right hook, knocking Val back and knocking a tooth out. He growled and looked back at Emily, who had somehow disappeared.

"No workers, no weapons, and no allies. What are you gonna do now, Vally?" Emily mocked him.

He growled and was about to do something to try and get her out of her hiding spot, when a bottle was broken over his head and knocking him out.

"Take that, you son of a bitch." Emily said, throwing her bottle away.

Grabbing Valentino by his shirt, Emily began to drag him back to the main foyer as she lowered the heat in the room.

The hunt was complete and she had her quarry.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

49.1K 979 18
When Heaven's Higher ups receive news that Hell's own Princess Charlie MorningStar has started a project of rehabilitating Sinner's in her Hazbin Hot...
2.3K 26 8
Seraphina, a demon overlord who has been in Hell since 1850, is helping her friend Charlie with her "Happy Hotel" when's certain Radio Demon come kno...
1.7K 5 28
I offer my soul to those Who rest uneasy and dirty. The stain on my gown has yet to bother, For I believe it is worth while. Hazbin Hotel x Fem...
24K 719 13
꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎ ╰┈➤ various Hazbin Hotel characters x female reader ೃ⁀➷ We follow a seraphim angel named [y/n], who was sent down to hell after finding o...