Welcome to the hunt! (UA civi...

By Chimera_Regarion

A/N: I am back to the roots with a civil war book... oh how this feels like nostalgia XD I know this will be... More

Very bizarre Behaviour!!
Oh great... this is just a huge kindergarden!
Get ready!
Hero role!
Villain Role
The rules!
The email conversation!
Let's talk... It's time to finally start
Any thoughts?!
Classic, Chick, Sassy and Villainous, good to go!
Nezu... a dangerous play for sure!
Let's start the chaos!
The day it starts
Let's just watch!
Unnerving!
War Day 1: So it begins!
What did you do?
War Day 1: BOREDOM!
What is he doing?
War Day 1: No clue at all...
Patience...
War Day 1: A nice announcement!
Nothing as expected...
War Day 2: Can't let it contune!
Clever!
War Day 2: Fly Birdy FLY!
Beautiful!
War Day 2: Demon in a Church
Damn Mothers!
War Day 2: Interrogation
Let's continue huh...
War Day 3: Spontanious!
Between us... tell me the truth!
War Day 3: Time to shine!
Frightening? Thrilling? Terrifying?
War Day 3: CHAOS!
No one taught them? Seriously?
War Day 3: Display!
Let's bet! Quirk or no Quirk?
War Day 3: Pain and Suffering!
SSHHH! This is a secret between us!
War Day 3: No mercy!
FOOOOOOOOOOD
War Day 3: Hello from the other side! :)
.....Next one....
War Day 3: Unfinished Business!
Villainous Potential
War Day 3: Watch out! I am coming!
Is this a good idea?
War Day 3: Screw up!
Petrified
War Day 3: Let me deal with this SHIT! MyWaY!
Should We talk?
War Day 4: What now?
Trouble?
War Day 4: Patience Where? Patience What?!
The bitter truth....
War Day 4: Kitchen accident
Explosion? Who called for help?
War Day 4: You have something to tell me?
80% and 20%...20 WHAT?!
War Day 5: Let's spice it up!
We're discovered!
War Day 5: Let's bring it down!
Not for your entertainment!
War Day 5: Ah fuck this shit!
Skilled.... yet terrifying...
War Day 5: One wrong move...
Coffeeholics
War Day 5: Uhh looky looky who I found!
Locked Gaze!
War Day 5: Calss 1B out!
Thin ice!
War Day 5: OHHH SHOTO~~~
... ...
War Day 5: Let's get this over with!
Quite the Chimera!
War Day 5: HAH! There he is!
Changes? Nah, everything feels normal!

War Day 5: Watch me! Fear me! Give up!

264 32 4
By Chimera_Regarion

Ah this was really fun but it was about to get worse for Todoroki here. He had no chance to deal with me or hit me at all. However he was trying and I was welcoming that. I mean what else would he do then try??! There was nothing he could do other than that at all. 

Alright, left or right?

Should I try attacking him from above once again?

Nah!

He will see this coming for sure.

Then what else should I do?

Oh I know!

I was behind some of these ice walls and there was a thin wall... I mean all of them were getting thinner to the end and it was perfect because I climbed one as I was runing just stepping on the edge and then kicking it, to break it. The shards went flying towards Shoto and he had to deal with them. This was called making an opening. How else should I have done anything when he was already on high alert?

Not as if I wouldn't have not made it.

I would have found a way to punch the guy or kicked him or something like that.

Oh well, this was making my life easier for sure. So when I had my distraction, I quickly ran to the side and out of there to finally grab a hold of Shoto who saw me in the nick of time. He did try to punch me but that didn't end up well for him as I grabbed his arm, threw him over my shoulder to the ground and let go. I felt soo good while I was doing all this. I mean this was heaven! For once I had an opponent who was not underestimating me... well he was definitely weak and could have done more but oh well... not something I could actually say anything against. I mean... he was a better target than Bakugo which is why I had left Shoto for last.

Well now that he was on the ground, I couldn't help but start snickering as I was looking down at him. Trust me, I know when someone doesn't like it. He was basically glaring at me! Can you believe it?! That Shoto Todoroki who was not expressing any emotions was glaring at me for snickering at him on the floor.

Whelp, it seems that I had pissed him a bit off since he tried to grab my leg to make me fall to the ground as well but I already had seen this coming and just stomped on his hand.

Shoto screamed in pain and I.... well... I was smiling like a maniac thinking this would be the most normal thing to do.

Me: Soo what was this about going all out? You can't even handle me without my quirk!

To be honest, I was scarier without my quirk than using it since it was limiting my emotions and right now, I had free range and could do basically what I wanted. Now imagine the moment when I would have a gun, a knife or any weapon in my hand?! That would certainly be his end if it would have been a real weapon. Of course I would need to definitely work on my aim.... it was horrible but hey, no one can do anything at first try perfectly, right?!

I looked at Shoto as I was still standing on his hand, and guess what happened next?! You wouldn't believe it! It was his hand with what he could use his ice quirk but seeing as he couldn't use it right now, he resorted to the fire side which made me back up immediately. This was about to get so much better. I could tell that! 

My reaction was also good.

I was smiling brighter.

Now I was definitely getting insane!

Did I care for this?

No!

This was about to be the best thing in my life! ... well up until now for sure.

While I backed away, I was still in close range and the fire was melting the ice around us. I was definitely not not leading him around to the ice walls!! It was definitely not my doing but let's face it... it so was. This was all my doing. There was a reason why I was doing this. I was not stupid not to do it without any reasons. What do you think would happen if fire hits ice in a dumb place?! The ceiling was quite heigh but there was just a bit of light coming here. It was indicating that the fith day was about to get over and that meant the light would dim itself. 

Now... now....

A perfect crime is when someone can controll their environment.

I could definitely do it.

First I had an ice wall to hide behind but since Shoto was using his fire side, there was no need for me to hide behind ice... when I could get something so much better. 

I now had fog.

It was all around us and when he realised this... it was already too late.

Shoto: SHOW YOURSELF!

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shoto: Where are you!?

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I was right next to him and I would show him how to fight properly from here on out. There was no need to hide anymore. I was ready now. The stage was set perfectly.

So without thinking twice, I came at Shoto and slapped the back of his head for a starter. The reasons behind this... well did I need a reason?! I wanted to show him how dumb he is. Why was I not allowed to hit him like this then?

After that, he wheeled backwards and aimed at where I was standing just a moment ago but I was not there anymore. So where was I? Good question, I duck and swept him off his feed once again. That made him angry and create some ice around himself as a protective wall. It seems he has learned a bit but not enough since I power up One for All, my dear quirk and kicked the shit down. I may break my bones if I would use it as a punch but as a kick?! That was a whole different story. 

Besides the shards that flew at Shoto were no joke as well. He had to use his fire side to melt it within seconds and that was also a good timing to finally approach him in a hand to hand combat where I wouldn't let him use his quirk not a single time.

I mean it all started with me dodging to the side, then hitting his gut, right where it would hurt and then show his arm away and even hit his elbow so it would hurt. In the end I think I kinda went overboard at one point because I was repeating this a couple more time till there was a cracking sound and a scream.

Did I just ....

NAh... nah-ah....

Bones don't break this easy, right?

RIGHT?!

Trust me, I broke soo many bones in my body, I should know. Yet I truly believed I broke Shotos elbow. I at least think it was like this. Not only did I do that but I immediately reacted and deflected his other arm, stepped on his foot, then punched his chin and pushed him backwards. It made him fall yet again but this time he decided to go full out.

Shoto was definitely a good oponent.. not as if I wouldn't have loved it to fight Eraserhead or Vlad King or better All Might but this was an excercise where students would go after their classmates. Nothing to be done about this at all. I mean, I could ask Nezu if I could fight them later on. Perhaps I should do that. 

I wonder if this is really then after I get rid of Shoto....

Maybe Nezu has something more challenging for me... 

I don't think that is the case but that would be nice...

I wonder if I ask Nezu if he would let me go after a teacher... then again, do I really want that?

They would probably beat me up.

I am fairly skilled and I trust my skills but not this much.

Yeah... no...

I don't think I should do that.

I don't want to get hurt.

Besides I kinda want to get out of here as well... prolonging it wouldn't be the bet idea.

Let's leave it for now.

I was seriously thinking about something like this while watching Shoto. It was kinda hard to see him with all the fog around but what I could definitely see was the spark of fire that was starting to get bigger and bigger. This motherfucker about to use his fire and aim around him randomly or even start to put everything on fire.

It surprised me but it was nothing too bad that I couldn't handle at all.

So what did I do?

Well I basically threw myself to the ground kissing it and then laying low waiting for the fire which was definitely hot and scorching the air. It was starting to get hot and there didn't seem to be an end to the fire. Shoto definitely had enough of me playing around. Did I had enough tho? Not really but I also didn't wanted to actually get hit by his fire and get burned. I knew how much pain that would be. 

So when the fire was starting to move away, I quickly got to my feet and started running at Shoto tackling to the ground from behind as he was kinda twirling around by now to get his fire everywhere. Not bad. Not a bad idea indeed. However still not enough.

When I tackled him to the ground, I also made sure to grab his hand and aim it at his back so that I knew when he would use his quirk, he would hurt himself. 

Besides now that I was on him, I could hear how much he was panting. This man was already on his wits end and out of enegery. No wonder he seemed quite desperate to hit me at all.

Me: This is the end!

I had his hands in place and with a knee on his back. There was no way the hero could move away at all. 

Hmmm....

Again....

Why is Nezu not saying anything....

Aizawa-sensei should say something at least....

*sigh*

Let's get this over in a different way then.

Nothing came, no one called Shoto out so I decided to take out the last bit of paralysing bullets out but instead I think I grabbed poison because the effects that was shown on his bracelet was not what I wanted. Besides Shoto did scream out in pain thanks to the shock but what was better, was the second hit of the paralysis. Now it was offical. He was out. No one would be able to safe him. He was the only one around. The poison would get him if I would wait out. Besides.... Shoto was out cold thanks to the paralysing bullet's shock.

Me: Sigh....

Now this was it... I finally got away from him and picked him up to get to a place where the drones would probably see me better as well as Aizawa.

Finally!

This was a good ending tho!

I really liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Uno ✓ By ㅤ

Fanfiction

1.9M 101K 18
── love you + 4, katsubabes. female reader. fluff. fluff. fluff.
303K 18.1K 81
Frischer Wind an der Shiratorizawa! Die 17-jährige Y/N besucht ab dem neuen Schuljahr die Eliteschule Miyagis. Ihr Plan sicherheitshalber Abstand zum...
36.1K 2.1K 15
After the LOV failed to kidnap Bakugo, they came up with yet another amazing idea. DING DING DING! If you thought they would be kidnapping another U...
1.6M 45.7K 35
Midoriya Izuku, our sassy broccoli, gets added to the UA staff Chat by accident. The sly teen soon finds himself becoming the centre of everyone's at...