ใ€Œ๐‡๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ.ใ€๐“„น แดบ...

Por apcllpsiee

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ท๐—ฎ โ‡ข ห—หห‹๐‘ต๐’Š๐’๐’‹๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’™ ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’๐’† ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ เฟ... Mais

โ™ก โ—ŸBLOOD
โ”โ”โ”โ” YOU
โ”โ”โ”โ” LOVE INTERESTS
๐‘๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ง๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
๐‹๐ž๐ ๐š๐œ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐๐ข๐ง๐ฃ๐š
13
14
15

16

218 12 1
Por apcllpsiee

" I'M  A  KID  AGAIN! "

" AWH! "

In Jamanakai Village some kids were playing soccer. "Come on. You're it. Ha, you can't catch me." The kid with the red exclaimed as he ended up piled on by two kids. The kid with the green shit smiled. "Oh. Here I go." They kick the ball over the other kids and they all gasp in surprise.  "Whoa." "Oh, yeah. Good one." The kid at the wall tries to grab the ball but falls back as the ball hits the wall. Some of the kids cheer, while others look on in defeat as the Destiny's Bounty, repainted to its original state, flies by. On deck, Lloyd looks at the kid below and sighs. 

"Lloyd? Lloyd! Concentrate!" Kai yelled making Lloyd just look at him with a bored look. "Now that the Bounty is in our possession again, we can train you more effectively. But you'll have to focus. One more time." Zane told Lloyd making the boy sigh. "Oh, but we've been training all day." "It's all to get you ready to face your father. Now, in position." Lloyd sighed as he came up to the middle of the deck the ninja put their hoods on and he yawned. "Whatever."

Kai charges at Lloyd first, but he punches him, knocking him back, and yawns again. Zane and Jsy soon come at him from the air. Lloyd stares at the two with boredom. He does Spinjitzu, knocking them both down. As Lloyd lands, Cole comes up to him from behind and slide-kicks him, knocking him into the air. As he spins, Lloyd lands facedown as the others take off their hoods, in concern.

Lloyd looks up at them, uninjured. "That was fun. Are we done?" He asked which made Y/n frown in concern. "Lloyd, you're better than this. What's on your mind?" Lloyd gets up and shyly meets Y/n soft gaze. "Well...The latest issue of Starfarer just came in Doomsday Comix and it's a limited run, so if I don't go out and get it, it's going to sell out. Last they left off, intergalactic rogue Fritz Donnegan was surrounded by the Imperial Sludge, and if I don't find out if he gets out alright, I think I might have my own doomsday." He explained which made Y/n's eyebrows raised. Before he could say anything though Kai spoke up. 

"The fate of Ninjago rests on your shoulders. As the Green Ninja, you have a giant responsibility to hold. I'm sorry, but you don't have time for such childish things." Y/n's eyebrows furrowed as he gave Lloyd an apologetic look. "Other kids get to play and have fun. All I ever do is train." Lloyd pouted before going to the railing and saw the Bounty was almost out of Jamanakai Village, where he heard the children playing in the distance.

Nya comes up from below deck. "Guys, there's been a break-in at the Ninjago City Museum Of History and the security cameras picked up you-know-who." "Garmadon!" Cole said with a frown. "We have to stop him before he uses the to start another one of the dialogical plots." Lloyd comes up to them, hoping to come, but they look at him, causing him to sigh. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I can't go and it's safer if I stay here and train."They nod, causing Lloyd to fold his arms in disappointment. Y/n ruffles the top of the blonde's head before they leave. Several minutes later, outside Ninjago City, the ninja are in the Ultra Sonic Raider. 

"We'll meet up at the Bounty as soon as we're done," Y/n told Nya who nodded her head with a smile. "We'll be waiting for your safe return." She told him and then they soon took off. Lloyd sighed as he watched the ninja. "Too old for comic books and too young to fight. When are they gonna make up their minds?" Nya looks down at him with a smile. "Come on, pint size. Show me what you got." Lloyd yawns before walking away.

Later that night, at the museum, Jay tosses a rope down as they soon climb down to a nearby window and open it before heading in they come up to a railing before he shushes them. In the main room, Skales, with a flashlight, moves in as the other Generals and fellow Serpentine follow him before he looks at a replica of The Charge of the Dark Brigade. "Boy, did they get that wrong!" Skales says as he resumes moving along the museum. "Why would we come to a museum if we weren't going to steal anything from it?" Acidicus asked one of the snakes.

"Because Master Garmadon..." "...has another plan to destroy the ninja." Both of the Fangtom heads answered. "'Master Garmadon?' Ha! He's no master of mine since his so-called Mega Weapon has failed every time. I don't see why we don't call our own shots." Skales says with a roll of his eyes. "Because this time I will not fail." The sudden appearance of Garmadon makes Skales drop his flashlight in front of him. The ninja except for Y/n let out a gasp.

"Yes, Lord Garmadon." The snakes said, bowing down to Lord Garmadon. Skales reluctantly bows down as well. "Yes, Lord Garmadon." They soon rise and come closer to him. "Behold, Dromaeosaurid Theropod Grundalicus, otherwise known as the Grundle. Although now extinct, in its time, it was the most feared and dangerous creature in all of Ninjago, with claws that could slice through steel, and heightened senses that could detect its prey from miles away. It could track the stealthiest of ninjas, and once it had picked up your scent, there was no hiding from it." Lord Garmadon explained to the snakes. 

"The Grundle? I heard about them. Boy, am I glad we live in an age where we don't have to deal with those things?" Jay said with a chuckle before Y/n shushed him. Skales rolled his eyes as he stared at the bones. "Thanks for the history lesson, but what are we gonna do with a pile of bones?" "I am going to make it so the beast shall walk again," Garmadon answered, Skales stared at the lord with a raised brow(?). "Yeah, right. Well, show us, then."

Garmadon turns to the fossil and raises his Mega Weapon. "Rise, Grundle, and feel the strength of the Mega Weapon! I wish to create the power to make you young. Turn back the clock so that you are no longer extinct..." Energy starts coming out of the Mega Weapon and goes into the Grundle fossil, causing it to rattle and jerk in place. "...but hungry, hungry for the ninja!" Jay's eyes widened before he turned to the rest of the ninja. "Oh, no! He's bringing it back?" "Not if we have any say in the matter," Zane replied. As Garmadon was still giving the Grundle skeleton his strength, the ninja rose from their hiding spot, with their weapons raised.

Garmadon turned to the Ninja and glared at them. "The ninja. Stop them!" The ninja starts moving along the top floor as the Serpentine throw their weapons at them but misses. "Rise, Grundle. Rise!" Garmadon continues to chant. The ninja comes up behind the Grundal skeleton. "We can't let him finish. Go!" Cole jumps into the skeleton, followed by Zane and Jay which makes Garmadon grit his teeth angrily. "Stop them!" "This is not a solid plan, Cole," Zane said, they tried to avoid the Serpentine weapons but soon fell off as Kai came and looked on.

"I feel pretty alone up here," Kai muttered. The others look on as Garmadon keeps up with the process before Kai throws his sword and falls off the skeleton. The sword hits the Mega Weapon, interrupting the process as Kai lands on Zane and Jay. The Mega Weapon slides away. "Not again. Not again!" Garmadon yells and Skales hisses. "And you said it wouldn't fail." "Retreat!" He runs over to pick up the Mega Weapon. Jay laughs, hooking an arm around Y/n. "We stopped them." "It didn't work," Y/n muttered and Garmadon turned to them with a glare.

Curse you, ninjas! He angrily runs away with the Serpentine, making Jay chuckle once more. "Well, I thought we handled that well." He notices the Serpentine Generals grabbing a sarcophagus and his eyes widen. "Hey, they're trying to steal the golden sarcophagus." The generals immediately take off, through the back door with the sarcophagus as the ninja see them. "After them!" They chase after the generals. The generals slither away as the ninja suddenly get slow as they come up to a manhole. "That's our way out of here," Skales said to Skalidor. Skalidor opens the manhole and they try to get the sarcophagus in, but it is too big. "It won't fit." "Forget it. Let's get out of here."

As the ninja keeps running, Skales quickly closes the manhole after getting in. Jay comes around the corner and groans, his voice sounding high-pitched. "I can't believe we couldn't catch up to them. I'm usually faster than that. It's as if my legs were half the size." Kai looked at the sarcophagus, his voice also high-pitched. "I don't remember that thing being so big. Did it grow?" "Or did we shrink?" Y/n blinked before he glanced at a glass door. His eyes widened and he frowned. "Uh, guys?" He points to a glass door, showing them to be very small. Jay removed his hood and gasped in shock. "WE SHRUNK!!!!!!!!" The others removed their hoods as they stared at themselves. 

"We're...we're kids." They immediately start screaming, all high-pitched and their eyes bulging. Except for Y/n, who has his ears covered with a scared expression. "Oh, oh, oh, this is bad! This is so bad on so many levels!" Jay muttered as he started to freak out. "Oh, it's impossible! We must be dreaming, Zane! TELL ME WE'RE DREAMING!!!!" Cole yelled, shaking the male. "Nindroids don't dream. Perhaps Garmadon succeeded in turning back the clock, but instead of reviving the Grundal, it only affected us."

"Yeah, but Nindroids don't turn into kids. Explain that, genius." Jay yelps as Y/n hits the back of his head.  "I've extended my logic parameters, but nothing is coming up. This does not compute!" His right eye twitches as electricity comes out. "Okay, fine. I get it. We're all in this together." He walks up to the sarcophagus. "Oh, but I can't be a kid again! I hated being a kid! You can't drive, nobody listens to you! Oh, no....BEDTIMES!!!!!" The others come up to Cole. Y/n nervously stares at his now oversized gi with a frown. "I told Nya we'd meet back at the Bounty. I'm sure Sensei will know what to do." Sirens are soon heard as a police car appears and stops in front of the ninja.

One of the officers laughs as he and his partner get out of the car. "Well, well, what do we got here? Looks like we've caught our culprits in the museum heist. Who would have thought it was just a bunch of brats? What have you got on, Apple Dumpling Gang? Pajamas?" He and his partner laughed as Y/n glared up at them. "These aren't pajamas! We're ninja!" Jay growled as the officer's partner raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, yeah, and I'm Santa Claus."

Kai huffs before he steps back a bit. "Ninja, go!" He tries to use Spinjitzu but it seems to be unbalanced, making his eyes widen. "Whoa!" He knocks Cole, Jay, Y/n, and Zane onto the hood of the police car. Making them all groan in pain. "Our Spinjitzu doesn't work! We're too small!" He said. "Easy, kiddo." The officer says, detaining Cole. "You're coming with us to the precinct." He then detains Kai. Kai chuckles nervously as he is detained. "Look, officers, this has been a grave misunderstanding. My friends here and I are simply trying to help out." The brown-haired officer raised an eyebrow and scoffed. "Hey, you can tell all the stories you want when we return to the museum tomorrow to explain why you stole this."

Y/n frowned as he was detained also. He looked up at the officers, his hair covering his eyes a bit. "But we didn't steal it." "Zip it." They throw the ninja in the back of the car. Y/n looked at his friends and they all frowned at each other. "You have the right to remain silent." One of the officers told them, the other one laughing. "Kids." They close the back doors before driving off.

The following morning, on the Bounty, Lloyd is reading a comic book. Nya walked up to Wu and she looked around confused. "Oh, they should be back by now." Wu sighs and frowns. "Oh, I fear something horrible has happened to them." He turns to Lloyd, who is eavesdropping. "Lloyd,"  Wu called out, making the boy gasp before quickly switching his comic book for a lesson book. "You're in charge of the Bounty while Nya and I have a look around town." Lloyd blinks slowly at his uncle before nodding. "Uh, yeah. Sure thing." Wu walks away as he turns back to the comic book. "Okay, Fritz Donnegan, looks like it's just gonna be you, me, and the Imperial Sludge." He said to himself, smiling.

At the museum, Kai, Jay, Y/n, and Cole are kneeling in front of the curator while Zane stands. "We're sorry for stealing!" They all apologized, except for Zane who looked at them confused. "But we didn't. I don't understand." Kai looks at the droid and shushes him. "The quicker we get out of here, the faster we can figure out how to return our bodies back to normal." Zane's eyes widened before he quickly kneels down. "I'm sorry for stealing, too." The curator smiles down at them. "Thank you, little boys, for returning the sarcophagus. You did the right thing. But, what about the bones?"

Y/n stands up confused, blowing some of his hair out of his face. "What bones? We didn't steal any bones." "The Grundal bones." The curator points to the empty exhibit. As the others stands up Jay's eyes widened. "The Grundle bones? They're gone! You don't think...?" He looks at the others. "It just walked out of here?" "Theoretically, it is possible that if Garmadon successfully reversed the years on us, he reversed the years on the Grundle and brought it back to life," Zane explains making everyone but Y/n gasp.

"You guys have to believe us! The Grundle's been brought back to life and it's on the loose! It's sole existence is to hunt ninja, and as long as we're here, everyone's at risk!" Jay says to the officers and curator. They just laugh before the officers throw them onto a nearby seat. "Well, we'll keep a good lookout for anything that goes bump in the night, okay? Now, you four sit still until we call your parents to come pick you up." The officers laugh as they soon leave them.

Cole looked at his friends with a frown. "We've gotta get out of here, right now." Jay soon notices a group of kids, being led by passing by Noble, and smiles as Kai also has the same idea when they look at them. "Follow my lead, boys." They get up and start to head to the group as Kai puts his hand in a kid's bag and gets out a red sweatshirt as Jay swipes a kid's gray hat. Back in the main room, the officers turn back to their seats before looking around confused. "Huh?" "Where are they?"

In the hallway, the ninja, now disguised, move along behind the kids. Kai is wearing the sweatshirt he stole and Cole has a girl's purple shirt with stars on it. Jay looks around embarrassed over wearing a blue shirt with a butterfly on it and the hat he stole. "Oh, this is so humiliating." "I'm afraid if we can't use our Spinjitzu, we'll be no match for the Grundle." Zane said wearing a white and blue shirt with the number '13' on it. Y/n wore a beanie which made his hair cover his eyes even more which made him stumble a bit. He also wore a red hoodie with a black spider on it.

Y/n reaches out and grabs a hold of Jay's shirt. "Then we have to get back to the Bounty." Once the group gets outside, Cole, Jay, Kai, Y/n, and Zane go past Noble and the kids as they run off. Noble notices this and his eyes widened. "Huh? Where are you going? Come back." A big and loud footstep is heard, making the male look around. "What was that?" They all look up to the roof. "Hello? Is anyone here?" As they look around curiously, the Grundle soon reveals itself. 

"A monster!" He and the kids scream before they soon run in as he drops his book and Grundle saliva splatters the discarded book before it gets off the roof and runs off, scaring everyone.

At a payphone, Jay grabs the phone before dialing a number and puts the phone to his ear. "Collect call, please," Jay said to Cole and Y/n, who were holding him higher to the payphone while Zane and Kai keep a lookout. "Hold me steady." He told them as they nodded. On the Bounty, Lloyd is playing a video game on the console when a nearby phone rings. He struggles to answer it while still playing the game before he manages to grab the phone but drops it.
"Whoa!" He puts the phone on speaker while resuming his game. "Destiny's Bounty."

"Lloyd, it's Jay! Let me talk to Sensei!" He said through the phone. Lloyd's eyes widened before he spoke. "Jay? Where are you? Why haven't you returned? Sensei's out looking for you. Is Y/n ok?" Jay groans and rolls his eyes. "Apparently, you need parental permission to take the bus and we can't seem to get out of the city!" Lloyd blinked confused. "Uh, what?" "Oh, never mind, it's a bit complicated. Just meet us in ten minutes. And bring our weapons." The boy's eyes widened as he raised an eyebrow. "Weapons?" He falls off the seat with a yelp.

At Buddy's Pizza, Lloyd heads inside and looks around for his friends, noticing a guy with a gopher mask coming up to the counter. Cole looks at Jay with a look. "Really? Of all places we could meet, you pick this place?" "What? I like their pizza." Jay shrugs as Y/n takes a bite out of his pizza. As Lloyd walks past them Kai gains his attention. "Psst, Lloyd." Lloyd turns to him, not recognizing it was Kai while holding the ninja's weapons. "Beat it, brat! I'm on a mission. He goes to move again. Y/n's eyes widened before he reached out and stopped Lloyd. "Lloyd, it's Y/n!"

Lloyd turns back around and stares at Y/n and then the rest of his friends before he gasps, dropping their weapons. He leaned in close and cups Y/n face, making him widen his eyes. "Whoa. What happened? You're, uh, uh, small!" Everyone in the restaurant turns to look at them. "Keep it down. We're trying to lay low." Kai said with a whisper before going back to his normal kid voice. "Your father's Mega Weapon not only to turn us into kids, but unleashed a creature whose sole purpose is to hunt down ninja."

"Typical Garmadon," Cole said shaking his head. "And now, every time we try to tell someone," Lloyd picks up their weapons. "they won't believe us, 'cause we're kids." Jay told the blonde. Lloyd looked at the ninja before he laughed. Zane raises an eyebrow at him. "What's so funny?" "Well, I guess you now know what it feels like to be treated differently." He throws their weapons onto the table. He turns towards Y/n and pinches his cheek before cooing at him, making the male whine out. Zane's eyebrows raised as he stared at the two. "Look, this is serious. If we don't turn big so that we can use our Spinjitzu, we don't stand a chance against the Grundle."

Lloyd stops what he's doing before looking at the rest. "Well, what about me? I know Spinjitzu." "Yeah, but you don't know the Grundle. We all need to be at full strength. What we need to do first is to find someone who might know more about how to defeat one of those things." Kai said. Lloyd goes back to messing with Y/n, brushing the hair out of his face before pinching and squeezing his face. Y/n blushes in embarrassment before he mumbles. "Lloyd, focus." Lloyd let's out a giggle before he smiles. "I am. I think I know just the guy." 

They come up to Doomsday Comix and enter it. Lloyd was holding Y/n's hand to guide him as they all looked around. "You brought us to a comic book store?" Cole asked, looking up at the boy. "Trust me. If there's anyone who knows how to defeat a monster that doesn't exist, I know just the person to talk to." They start walking along the store but then Kai stops Lloyd with a frown. "We're not coming to pick out your stupid comic, Lloyd! This is serious business."

Jay grabbed a comic book and gasped, running up to Y/n and tugging his arm. "Oh, look. A first edition "Daffy Dale." I used to love that nut growing up." He laughs, Y/n stares at him with an unreadable expression before he soon clears his throat. "So juvenile." Lloyd guides his embarrassed friends to the register, where a man with a ponytail and beard sits. "Fellas, meet Rufus McCallister, AKA Mother Doomsday," Lloyd told them as Rufus chuckles. "Well, if it isn't Lloyd "Hemorrhoid" Garmadon. Sorry if you came looking for the latest "Starfarer," I'm all sold out."

Lloyd's eyes were wide as he stared at the male in shock. "Wh—Sold out?" He screamed, causing everyone to look at him. He then clears his throat. "Oh, actually, Mother Doomsday, we need help." Rufus hummed, putting his hand on his hip. "Well, color me intrigued." "We have a problem. There's a Grundle on the loose and we need to know how to deal with it." Rufus blinks and stares at the boy. "Oh, a theoretical question." "Yeah, theoretical. Can you help?"

Rufus lowers his seat, gets off, and comes out from behind the register. "Dromaeosaurid Theropod Grundalicus. Phew! Although extinct, there has been a plethora of film, television and comics exploring the mythology around the primordial predator." He grabs a nearby comic, showing the Grundle. "Supposedly, they always get their prey." Kai leans close to Y/n and whispers. "Sounds like he knows his stuff." Lloyd pushes through Zane and Kai making them look at the boy with a look. "Can it be stopped?" He asked Rufus who hummed in thought.

"First thing you need to know is its thick shell-like hide is invincible to swords, scythes, nunchucks, daggers, and throwing stars. So your cheap imitations will do nothing to slow him down." The ninja looked at each other and smiled. "Swell," Cole said. "Second of all, it's nocturnal and will only hunt at night." Jay looks outside and hums. "Oh, good. It's still daylight, so we can relax for a bit." The rest of the ninja looks outside a window before Rufus looks at Jay, suspiciously before Kai clears his throat. Jay looks at Kai and then Rufus before he sweatdrops. "Uh, I meant theoretically."

"And the only way to defeat it is with light." Rufus puts the comic back. "Like a vampire, with enough of it, it could potentially destroy him." He comes up to a display. "If I had my weapons of choice, may I recommend the Illuma Sword?" He opens the display case, revealing four purple-bladed Illuma-Swords, Y/n eyes widened. "These are authentic replicas that would come in handy were you to live long enough to face a Grundal. And if swords are your thing," He points to another case. "maybe I can interest you in an authentic ninja gi," The display has Kai, Zane, Jay, Y/n, and Cole's ZX Gi inside. "signed by the very ninja that saved the city."

The ninja looks at each other and then back at Rufus. "Uh, we'll just take the light swords." He goes up to the fake Illuma-Swords and is about to grab one before Rufus stops him. "Not so fast. This "Starfarer" combo pack can only be won in the Fritz Donnegan Trivia Battle Royale." He points to a fan, dressed like Fritz Donnegan, talking to some cosplayers. "You have what it takes to be the best?" Y/n blinked slowly before looking up at Lloyd. "You can do this, Lloyd." Lloyd blushes slightly before giving a curt nod, he looks at Rufus and smiled. "Sign me up."

Later that night, at Doomsday Comix, Lloyd and a fan are on a stand. Jay and Y/n are eating cotton candy. "It's down to the final two. This question is for Lloyd." Rufus announces. "Lloyd! Lloyd! Lloyd!" The crowd chanted, making the boy smile with pride. "What is Fritz Donnegan's famous catchphrase?" Rufus asks and Lloyd smiles. "Fear? Fear is not a word from where I come from." Rufus claps his hands with joy. "Correct! We're all tied up. "The crowd cheers as the fan looks at Lloyd, who smirks at him. As they keep celebrating, Zane looks out the window.

"It's getting dark. The Grundal will be on the prowl soon." Zane told Cole which Kai overheard. "Don't worry. I got faith Lloyd can win those Illuma-Swords." They soon hear slurping and turn to Jay and Y/n, who are eating some cotton candy. "Is this really the best time to be eating cotton candy?" He asks the two.  Y/n stares at him and nods silently but Jay sticks his tongue out at him. "It makes us feel young. Deal with it." "Final question. The first person to answer this will win." Rufus turns to the competitors. "In the latest issue of "Starfarer," how did Fritz Donnegan escape the Imperial Sludge?"

Lloyd struggles to find the answer. "But I haven't read the latest issue!" Lloyd's opponent smirks and clears their throat. "By reversing the polarity of the ship's gravity transducer." Rufus smiles and nods. "We have a winner!" Lloyd looks to see the ninja are disappointed while the rest of the crowd cheers. Pretty soon, the lights shake before the power goes out. "Who shut off the power" Everyone looks up at the sound of the disturbance as the sign falls off.

"It's here," Y/n muttered, grabbing Kai's hand. Rufus looks at Y/n and then his friends with a confused look. "What's here?" "You know that theoretical discussion we had earlier?" Jay asked with a nervous chuckle. The Grundle appears on the glass roof making everyone's eyes widen. "Not the..." The Grundal steps on the glass, cracking it before looking down. "Grundle!" Rufus yells. "We've got to get out of here," Zane yelled amid the screaming kids. They run up to the door, but it is blocked by the fallen-down sign. "The door is jammed, we can't get out." Y/n mutters. They look up to see the Grundle move along the roof.

"Look! It's coming!" Jay pointed out. The Grundle breaks through the glass roof, landing in the store and Jay screams, holding onto Y/n. "We're doomed!" "Doomed as Britts Subskian in Phoenix War page 15." Rufus said and Y/n gave him a look. The Grundle swings its tail at Rufus and the kids, making them dodge as they scream. As it looks at them, the Grundle's tail breaks the glass on the display case to the ninja's ZX gis. Y/n's eyes widened. "Quick! This way!" They run down a nearby section as the Grundle turns back to where the ninja originally were. Jay grabs Kai's gi as Zane and Kai grab some Illuma-Swords and they immediately glow.

"Hey, McNasty, I thought ninja were on your menu!" Cole said, gaining the Grundle's attention. The Grundle turns to the ninja, who are wearing their gis while holding the Illuma-Swords. They wave them in front of the Grundle, who backs away a bit. "It's working!" Jay said with a smile. They start moving forward, waving the Illuma-Swords as they do so before Jay jumps at it and strikes it, but his Illuma-Sword immediately breaks and stops glowing as he slides back. Kai jumps at the Grundal next and strikes, but his Illuma-Sword also breaks and stops glowing. "Stupid toy." He strikes the Grundle in its leg. Zane jumps onto the Grundle and hits it with his Illuma-Sword, but it breaks and stops glowing as he lands near the others.

"Argh! Uh-oh!" Zane groans before Jay's eyes widen. "Oh. We got a problem, guys." The Grundle knocks them into the register as Kai, Jay, and Zane drop their broken Illuma-Swords. The Grundal comes up to them growls and opens its mouth, causing them to scream as they hold onto each other. "Not to worry, I'll take care of this," Lloyd said, raising the seat that was behind the register. The ninja looks up at Lloyd and smiles. "Lloyd!" They said. Lloyd summons his Energy power, the light affecting the Grundle as it backs away and the others cheer, but the Grundle soon uses its tail to knock Lloyd down.

"Oh, gross!" Kai said with disgust and Cole looked at him. "This is the end, isn't it?"The front door is soon kicked open, revealing Nya, who kicked the door, and Wu as the ninja turns to them. "Everyone out!" Nya told the crowd. The crowd and Rufus ran out the door as Wu held up a jar of tea. "Use this!" Wu said as he threw it to them. Jay catches it and raises an eyebrow. "What is it?" "It'll turn forward the hands of time, turning you old and reducing the Grundal back to dust and bones." The ninja jumps onto the fallen register. "But be careful, there's no turning back," Wu explained to them.

"Grundal, prepare to be extinct!" Jay said, holding the Tomorrow's Tea up. But Y/n stops him. "No, wait." He holds his Illuma-Sword at the Grundal. "What will happen to Lloyd?" They look at him and Y/n frowns. "He'll grow old, too." Lloyd stares at Y/n and his gaze softens. "Just do it." Jy Jay frowns. "You'll miss out on the rest of your childhood, dude." "We can't do that to you. It's not fair!" Kai said as the Grundal struck the last Illuma-Sword, knocking it out of Cole's hand. "Oh, no!" The Grundal chomps at them, making them fall as the Tomorrow's Tea soon lands on Lloyd as the Grundal comes closer.

"Fair? Fair isn't a word from where I come from." He gets up and throws the tea at the Grundal. The Grundle growls as Wu and Nya are shocked. "He used it!" Wu said in shock. The Grundle spins as its skin dissolves away. "And it's working!" Nya smiled. The Grundle is again a skeleton as it soon comes apart. Kai, Cole, Jay, Y/n, and Zane soon stand up, removing their hoods now back at their original ages. "What happened? We're not kids anymore." Cole asked, his voice sounding normal. "It worked!" Nya giggled.

Rufus's eyes widened and he smiled. "They are the real ninja." Y/n looks around and his eyes widen. "But what about Lloyd?" Everyone looks around concerned. Lloyd stands up, now old as his friends with more hair and he and the others are shocked by his deep voice. "I'm... older." He said looking at himself. "The time for the Green Ninja to face his destiny has grown nearer." The other ninja comes up to Lloyd as he smiles. "I'm ready." He said as they prepared to leave the ruined building as Rufus stopped Lloyd while holding a comic book.

"Here you go, Lloyd. You can have my copy of Starfarer. You deserve it." Rufus said, sniffling a bit. Lloyd looks at it and lowers it. "That's okay. I already know how it ends." He leaves to catch up with the others. Rufus looks at his comic book and smiles.

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

12.7K 90 18
Oneshots spread through the months of 2022. Update schedule: N/A, it is completed! Fandom: LEGO Ninjago
240K 4.1K 146
This book is straight cringe but I'll keep it up for y'all
223K 6K 96
๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐๐‰๐€๐†๐Ž ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘!! โ€งโ‚Šหšโœฉ โœถ . เฃช ื… ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ข ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด...
159K 4.3K 27
You are an average teen in high school who has a pretty decent life, all is normal until you encounter talking legos! What will you do with these tin...