Gotham: Sane One

By Loke123stark

Eleanor "Nellie" Valeska is the younger sister of Jerome. More

Eleanor Valeska
The Blind Fortune Teller
Red Hood
Everyone Has A Cobblepot
Beasts Of Prey
The Anvil Or The Hammer
All Happy Families Are Alike
Damned If You Do
Knock, Knock
The Last Laugh

Under The Knife

27 1 0
By Loke123stark

Under a Bridge 

No one POV 

Eleanor walked up to Bruce and Bruce said "Did you go back?" and Eleanor said "Yeah. The cops are there. " 

Bruce said "And?" and Eleanor said "And? What do you think? He fell out of a five-story window. He's dead." 

Bruce with his voice breaking said " Why'd you do it? He told us what we wanted. He told us about Bunderslaw. You didn't have to go and kill the guy!". 

Eleanor said"Yes, I did! 'Cause the moment we'd left, he was gonna go tell his boss! Who works for you, by the way. He's the one who tried to kill me, who tried to kill your butler... who probably killed your parents. I saved your life. Besides... you wanted to do it, too. You just didn't have the guts. Look, I did what I had to do to survive, sometimes that's what you have to do, Bruce, Maybe you don't get it because you grew up rich and safe, but in the world, the world where no one cares about you and only about what they want, that's what you do." 

Bruce said "Wait, We still have to find out who Bunderslaw is and what he wants." 

Eleanor said "You mean you do." 

Bruce said "You really think this is over? He's gonna come after us." 

Eleanor said "So what's next? Hmm?" and Bruce said "His safe. Every senior executive at Wayne Enterprises has a safe in their office. A-Any secrets Bunderslaw has, that's where they'll be." 

Eleanor said "Key or combination?" and Bruce said "Key. My dad had one." 

Eleanor said "He'll probably keep it on him, then. Figure out a way to get me close, and I'll steal it. Can you do that?" . 

Bruce said "I think so." 

Eleanor said "And what happened tonight, you and me we tell no one, not Jim, not Alfred, no one. Got it?". 

Jim's Apartment 

Eleanor walked in and Jim turned around and said "Nell" and he hugged her and she hugged back. 

Eleanor said "Hi." 

Jim said "Are you okay" and Eleanor said "I'm fine" and Jim said "I want you to stay inside for now, things are a bit dangerous." 

Eleanor said "Things are always dangerous, you do know what city you live in" and Jim said "Loeb gave me a case, he wants to hurt me, this is a serial killer and to stop investigations, he kills the people of whoever the person that is investigating him cares about." 

Eleanor said "That's horrible." 

Jim said "So, I'm getting you out of Gotham" and Eleanor said "No, no there's always going to be someone dangerous, I'll be fine, Um, Bruce invited me to this gala at Wayne Enterperisses, so I'll be there." 

Jim said "Okay, yes that seems fine, Bruce, he's a nice young man" and Eleanor said "He is, it's nice that you care about me, I've never really had that." 

Jim said "Well,now you do, now you have family that will be there, but you know with Bruce, it can be." 

Eleanor said "It's not like that, he's just a friend." 

Jim said "Yeah, yeah, there'll be plenty of security there, and you should be okay. You'll need a dress." 

Eleanor said "Yeah, I don't really have those, you don't really need them at the circus." 

Someone knocked on the door and said "Delivery" and Jim opened the door and they brought in a few bags. 

Jim said "It seems Bruce has taken care of it for you." 

Eleanor said "I guess." 

Eleanor grabbed a shoe. 

Jim said "I think I'm going to call someone to help you." 

Eleanor looked at him and said "Thanks." 

Later, Lee was helping Eleanor with the dress and was helping her with her hair and said "You look beautiful." 

Eleanor said "Thank you, how did you know how to do all this" and Lee said "My mom, and my sister." 

Eleanor said "Well, I never had sisters, just brothers." 

Lee said "Brothers?".

Eleanor said "Yeah, My mom wasn't this type of mom, she was concerned with well anything else." 

Lee said "Well , you look very beautiful" and then Jim opened the door and said "Bruce." 

Bruce said "Detective Gordon." 

Jim said "Bruce" and Eleanor walked up (Picture up above) and Bruce said "You look very nice" and Eleanor said "Thank you, these shoes hurt, but." 

Jim said "Have fun, you too, and be careful" and Eleanor said "Thank you." 

Bruce said "We should go" and Eleanor said "Right that way" and Bruce said "Yeah." 

They walked away. 

Wayne Enterprises Chairty Ball 

Eleanor and Bruce walked in and walked around and Eleanor said "Everyone's staring at us." 

Bruce said "Well, I am Bruce Wayne." 

Eleanor gave him a look and Bruce said "Well, I am. " 

They began to dance and Eleanor said "Anyway, I don't see Bunderslaw anywhere. He's probably not coming." 

Bruce said "But he's on the guest list. Just keep dancing. And smile, maybe?" and Eleanor said "Not in this dress." 

Bruce said "Well, you look very pretty in it, very beautiful" and Eleanor said "Thanks, how are you not scared by all this." 

Bruce said "Well, I'm used to, I've been to them before, your a really good dancer, you know" and Eleanor said "Considering I grew up poor at a circus with a terrible mother." 

Bruce said "No, no that's not what I, I mean you had really good balance and" and Eleanor smiled and said "I'm teasing you, Wayne, thanks, I learned from Jacob." 

Bruce said "Jacob." 

Eleanor said "Um, one day we wanted to do something fun, so we just danced, we learned from some of the dancer there." 

Bruce said "Who's Jacob?". 

Eleanor said "My twin." 

Bruce said "Eleanor, what happened last night... That can never happen again." 

Eleanor said "I told you I didn't have a choice." 

Bruce said "I don't accept that." 

Eleanor said "I knew you wouldn't be able to handle it, look sometimes you have to somethings to survive, you survived, it was easy you were protected, it's not like that for everyone." 

Bruce said "That's not what I meant. You're right. I did want to kill him." 

Eleanor said "Keep your voice down."

Bruce said "But there's a line, Eleanor. And you can say I don't have guts, but the fact is I will never cross it." 

Eleanor said "My brother is a psychopath who enjoys kiling, who laughs at people's pain, I'm not him, I'm trying not to be him, you think I wanted to do that, I didn't, I hated it." 

Bruce said "You did" and Eleanor said "Yeah, maybe we are different you might never want to cross that line, but I will if I have to." 

Bruce said "That's Bunderslaw." 

They walked up to him and he smiled at them, and Elanor walked the other way and Bruce said"Hello. I'm Bruce Wayne." 

He said "Sid Bunderslaw." 

Bruce said " I'm going around, trying to get to know everybody who works for the company. You do work for Wayne Enterprises, don't you?" . 

Bunderslaw said "I do. I'm the Director of Physical Operations. Which, I'm afraid, is a bit dull. There are many much more interesting people here. Ah, yes, well, I'm sure I'll get to meet everyone, eventually. If you'll forgive me, Bruce, I have an early flight tomorrow. It's been a pleasure. It was, um... it was nice meeting you." 

Blunderslaw went to walk away and Eleanor bumped into him taking the keys and said "Sorry." 

Blunderslaw awalked away and Eleanor held them up and said "See? Nothin' to it." 

Bruce said "So you really, do you regret it' and Eleanor said "Yeah, I do, I did not want to do that, but I had to. I know that's hard to." 

Bruce said "No, no I get it, your not your brother." 

Eleanor said "Thank you, Bruce, now come on." 

They walked away. 

At Barbara's Apartment 

Eleanor was sitting with Selina and Selina said "Look at you acting all rich" and Eleanor said "Hey, hey, you spent time with him too." 

Selina said "I didn't get invited, did you two kiss?". 

Eleanor hit her with a pillow and Selina laughed. 

Someone was pounding on the door and Jim said "Barbara!" and Selina opened the door and Jim said "Is Barbara here?". 

Selina said "No. Why?" and Jim walked in and said "Where is she? When's the last time you saw her? ". 

Eleanor said "At the Wayne Ball. She left with some guy." 

Jim showed her a picture and said "Was this the guy?" and Selina said "It's kind of a crappy drawing." 

Eleanor said "But yeah, that was the guy. Who is he, is he?". 

Jim said "Yeah, come with me, come on." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 849 23
Jerome and (female) Reader are best friends (idk if they will develop a relationship) Jerome is 19 and killed his father instead of his mother, ha...
107K 2.5K 32
She grew up in Gotham. He's a circus freak. She's been exposed to crime and insanity all her life but will meeting Jerome give the word insanity a...
12.1K 454 40
"I promised him I'd be there for him. He's done so much for me. And, I will always be there for my brother..." ...
20.1K 510 18
(Y/n) Valeska is the sister of Jeremiah and Jerome, though they treated her as their biological one. (Y/n)'s mother is Lila Valeska while her father...