Transmigated as mother of fou...

By AnamikaAcharjee

karishma a young girl woke up in different body one morning. From single she became daughter-in-law of a rich... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
stop wherever you are read me first.
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 ( part 1 )
Chapter 50 ( Part 2 )
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 [ little Adult content ]
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Little drama
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
chapter 64 ( part 1 )

Chapter 64 ( part 2) ( little self harm content)

1.2K 117 13
By AnamikaAcharjee

Sahara ( POV )

We walked into Karishma's room. She is sitting on the bed with Arav playing with his giraffe. And her watching him play.

" Hey ! " Said samrat sitting next to her. " Kismis...I am sorry. I didn't mean to hide anything from you ..it's just .." he didn't finish and stopped mid sentence.

" You had a history with Aditya, you knew him before I married him. You said nothing, was our friendship just so you can take revenge? " I asked him.

" No , of course not kismis. My friendship for you was never false. I am sorry you felt that way. " he said to her.

" Comeon forgive him , he is promising to buy you your favourite books and take us to dinner. " Said Aditya on behalf of samrat.

Samrat gave him a look like ' excuse me ' and Aditya showed him like ' I got you don't worry ' ...what am I the fourth wheel doing in this circle of three friends?

" I was worried for you. Scared that I might loss the only best friend I have. " She told him . " You will not. " Said sam and gave her a hug.

This time I noticed both of their hands are together and it looks like their tattoos are two halfs of a complete one. And as their hands are together it's glowing green in colour.

Even I have a tattoo but it doesn't glow like it coming in contact with either of their tattoos. And more over I have it cause I meet with titli , Karishma too has it for the same reason.

Than why samrat has it. It's so confusing. Everything is so confusing. I was thinking about it when a worst phone call came in. I took the call and it's from the orphanage.

Mother Jenny has called to inform that khushi harmed herself again. They saved her but now they can't keep her with them anymore. They want us to bring her as soon as possible.

I sat down on the sofa, covered in sweat. Samrat and Aditya saw me sit like that and ran towards me. " Here have a glass of water. " Said Karishma sitting next to me. I took the glass from her hand , my hands are shaking.

It's so violent shake that I dropped every single drop of water in the ground. " Get a grip on yourself, what happened? Are you not feeling
well ? " asked Aditya.

" We must take her to the hospital. " Said samrat getting up. " No , I am fine , it's just like...it will pass in a minute. " I told him , Karishma is holding me in her embrace which is helping a lot.

" Why are we listening her ? She clearly needs a doctor. " Said samrat but I really don't. " You wanna help than hold me like Karishma. " I told him.

He nodded without any questions sat down and hugged me. Well now I am feeling little better. " I have seen when nervous system gets out of control this therapy helps a lot.

" Now can you please tell me what's bothering you ? " he asked. " Well , sister Jenny called. " I told and he seems to understand what I meant by it.

" What she said? " he asked me. " Well need to go as soon as possible. " I told him and now I am better. " You guys can let me go now....sam let's go. Karishma you're coming with us. " I told and stood up.

" You sure you're feeling alright? " asked samrat. I nodded. " Why can't I come with you? " asked Aditya.
" Actually you can , I didn't wanted it to come out like that but...let's go. " I told him. I don't know what's going to happen...wish myself luck.

Karishma ( POV)

I don't know why we came in sunshine orphanage. As we went in an elderly woman greeted us. She looks tensed.

" How is she ? " asked Sahara to that lady. " Better , she got very emotional and wanted to be with her parents...but now she is fine. " Said that lady with a shakey voice.

" Sorry but that was really irresponsible behaviour from your side....very bad . Sorry but I have to point it out. " told Sahara to them.

" Yes , but she is okay , I assume it's Aditya. Come , we need to talk. " She said and took Aditya with them. Samrat still standing next to me.

" What's going on? " I asked him. He sat down on a chair while calling someone. I sat down beside him .

" Yes , sunshine orphanage...yes we need an ambulance as soon as possible. " he talked and I still need to understand what's going on.

" What's going on? " I asked him. " Well , long story short...Aditya and titli has another daughter...we just found out about her. " he said but that short note didn't help. So he had to explain.

And from what I understood from him is that , titli handed her elder daughter to her sister cause her sister couldn't concive and now that her sister is no more , that girl ended up in an orphanage.

And she is severely depressed, she has anxiety and she did some selfharm. That's a lot , like literally that's a lot to take. I don't know how Aditya will take it.

Ambulance came in the gate , two attended went in and they carried a teenager out. She is so innocent looking, her face is pale , hope she is okay.

Aditya walked out and his face looks pale as well , like he looks so lifeless. I walked towards him and holded his hand for support.

He looked at the little girl being carried away , his eyes little teary.
" I need to go with them.." said Sahara and went with the ambulance. Aditya didn't say anything. He took the stuffs from sister Jenny ( sam told me ) and left the orphanage.... without us.

Samrat and I hurriedly followed him.He is not himself anymore and we need to talk with him , protect him from himself. As we got back , we saw a pile of stuff on ground.

Clothes, bangles, letters , books , diaries and many other things . Aditya walked out with few titli's pictures and threw them on top of those things and to my surprise....he set fire on those things.

I have never seen such look in his eyes , never saw him that angry. The look on his eyes is deadly.

I know he is going to feel so bad he did it but right now he is not thinking about what he is doing. He was going to get more but I stopped him.

" Stop it...what are you doing ? " I asked him trying to stop him. He looked towards me and said " Don't stop me ... don't, you have no idea what she did with me , no idea about what I went through, no idea about
it . " he said and sat on the ground.

Samrat sat with us holding Aditya.
" Everyone told me to forget her , to get rid of her things but I was holding on to her , preserving her things , but not anymore...I will burn everything. Titli finally died for me... forever " he said and for him saying that...well I don't know what to do. I really don't know what to do. Samrat and I just sat holding him as titli's pictures turned into Ashes.

Author note :

For some reason I couldn't continue the story here . You will find rest of the story starting from chapter 65 in another part ' Transmigrated as mother of four ( continue) . You can rest of the story there.

Thank you so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 18.6K 46
Neither She is a Damsel in Distress nor She need a Knight in Shining Armour #highest ranking 4 in India Falling in love is easy, staying in love is t...
286K 9.5K 32
___COMPLETED___ _Their Loveless Marriage_ Cover Credit :- @weirdosaurs _Top Ranking_ #1 in ihateyou #4 in iloveyou "Plz...dont..." she was saying whe...
384K 16.3K 71
Shruti, a fun-loving girl, always dreamed of a Prince Charming on a white horse and a happily ever after. Atharva is a no-nonsense businessman, who...
253K 20.4K 31
How it feels ? when your own family use you for their luxurious life style and all comfort but don't give a damm about you ? .. Heartbroken ? right...