Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King

η”± SunitaVarma7

What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of... ζ›΄ε€š

Book Cover and Disclaimer
A bond bound by compulsion.
surekha's bitter words for anokhi
Rishabh's torture
Shobha's warning to Anokhi
Rishabh's reason for the marriage.
Drunk Rishabh came to Anokhi's room.
Anokhi is handicapped.
Anokhi, Rohit and Riya's talks
Praveen and Shanaya's relationship
the seven rings
Anokhi's scarf
Anokhi's creativity
Rishabh come back
Riya's wish
Anokhi made breakfast
Rishabh prepared gift for Anokhi
Anokhi comes to Rishabh's office
Rishabh finds out the truth
Rishabh came hospital
Anokhi's mom
Rishabh's guilt
Welcome Anokhi
Rishabh cares
Rishabh, Anokhi and Rain.
First kiss
Kalandi
face reveal
Rishabh's action surprise everyone
Alok got shot
you are lucky
Alok's word
Anant Sethi
Alok's letter.
Alok scaring Kalandi.
Poor Rohit
Mittal Family
Anokhi's old memories
Vikram meets an unknown girl
Vikram, Preeti and Dairy Milk Chocolate
Note
Anokhi's nightmare
scars
Vikram's stubbornness
The Truth
I am not some eatable thing
The wives style.
Do you consider me your wife now?
Vikram and Preeti
vikram And preeti 2
Rishabh and Anokhi's photo.
Rishabh takes Anokhi for shopping.
Poor Rishabh
Swati Tiwari's attitude
Rishabh's condition.
Rohit imitated Anokhi
Rishabh and Anokhi's dance
Rishabh apologized
Shocking news
status of praveen
Anokhi's wish
Romantic Rishabh
Mithali's betrayal.
Sudhir's concern
small surprise
Alok in danger
Rishabh and Anant Sethi face to face.
Shobha's fear
Anokhi takes care of Rishabh.
Hardik's request
Truth
Shobha and Alok
Voice Message
Anokhi's trick
Anokhi says and Rishabh believes
some romantic moments
Again married
Omkar and Riya
Anokhi applies color on Rishabh
Happy Holi
Priti in Danger
Vikram saves Preeti
Shivika's broken heart
Anokhi confronts the truth
Anant gets to know about Anokhi
Shalini's threat
Anokhi's anger
Shivaay take care of Shivika

Rishabh's care

37.6K 1.9K 62
η”± SunitaVarma7

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

As soon as the bullet hit, Alok became unconscious and Shobha started falling with him, but Rishabh came and held both of them.

Vikram and Praveen looked in the direction from where the bullet was fired. They saw a man running there, so they immediately ran after him.

Hardik and Shanaya came to Alok. Rishabh was holding Alok with both his hands. Seeing the blood flowing from his body, Rishabh's forehead wrinkled. Shobha was just looking at Alok while crying.

Hardik quickly took out Alok's coat and checked it. He took a sigh of relief and said, "There is nothing to worry. The bullet has just grazed him, but first aid has to be given quickly. Take him to the room."

When Hardik said this, Rishabh and Rohit together picked up Alok and took him to the room. Surekha held Shobha's hand and said, "Didi, Hardik has said that the bullet has just grazed him, so don't worry.  ”

“ Surekha, that bullet was supposed to hit me, but he took it on himself. If anything happens to him, I will never be able to forgive myself.”, Shobha said crying and hugged her. Surekha slowly started to caress her back and console her.

Everyone was standing worried outside the room. Inside the room, Hardik and Shanaya were treating Alok and Anokhi was standing away from the room, leaning on the pillar and watching them all.

Just then Hardik and Shanaya came out. Grandfather asked, “What happened, how is he?”

“ Dada ji, there is nothing to worry about. I told you, the bullet has just grazed him. I have given him treatment. He is still unconscious due to the effect of the medicine and he needs to rest badly.”, saying this, Hardik became silent and started looking towards Rishabh. Shobha was also looking at Rishabh with requesting eyes.

Rishabh looked at everyone and said while leaving, “Just tonight.” Saying this, he started leaving from there. When he was passing by Anokhi, he held Anokhi's hand tightly and started taking her along with him.

Anokhi was looking back in fear and was walking behind Rishabh.

“Where is Rishabh taking her? Rishabh, Stop.” Shobha tried to stop him in panic but Rishabh did not listen to her and took Anokhi to his room.

After coming to the room, Rishabh make Anokhi sit on the bed and closed the door from inside.

Anokhi again started remembering the scene of that night and she started trembling with fear. Anokhi sat on the bed with her knees bent and holding her legs tightly in both hands, looked at Rishabh who was looking at her angrily.

Anokhi said to him while crying, “I have not done anything even today, please don’t do that to me again, please.”

But Rishabh ignored her and went towards his cupboard.

After some time he came with a first aid box in his hands and sat on the bed next to Anokhi. Seeing him sitting next to her, Anokhi moved back a little, then Rishabh glared at her and pulled her towards him holding her hand, due to which Anokhi came straight in his lap.

Rishabh looked at her quietly for the first two moments. Then he removed her maang tika and then her nath ( nose ring). Rishabh saw that there were fingerprints on Anokhi’s cheeks.

Rishabh touched those marks with a light hand and as soon as he touched them, Anokhi let out a sigh. Hearing this, Rishabh took his hand back.

He took out a cream from the first aid box and slowly started applying it on Anokhi's marks.

Anokhi was sitting on his lap with her eyes closed and was holding Rishabh's kurta tightly due to the pain. Due to the fear of Rishabh, she was not able to muster the courage to cry, but tears were continuously falling from her eyes.

After applying the medicine, Rishabh looked at Anokhi's closed eyes and kissed her eyes lightly and said, "Cupcake, open your eyes."

Anokhi slowly opened her tearful eyes. Her eyes were completely red. Rishabh wiped the tears from both her eyes with one of his fingers and asked her, "Why were you inside when everyone had left the room?  Why didn't you come out with everyone?"

But Anokhi didn't answer. She was just scared to see this room. Rishabh asked again while removing the big queen necklace that she was wearing around her neck, "Cupcake, I have asked you something, answer me."

"I was also going but my foot hit the bed and I fell there. By the time I got up and went, everyone had left, so I hid behind the bed. But then those two saw me." , saying this Anokhi became silent. Tears were still falling from her eyes.

"And where did you get that pen from with which you hit that man?" , Rishabh asked while opening her braided hair with one hand.

Then Anokhi said while crying, "Those people caught me and then slapped me hard due to which I fell near the table and then it came in my hand. Alok uncle had said that whenever we are in danger, we should keep any sharp object with us.  So I hid that pen with me."

Anokhi was innocently telling Rishabh every detail of what happened to her in that room. When Rishabh heard that the man had slapped Anokhi, his hands tightened and he closed his eyes tightly. His jaws were clenched in anger. But the sound of Anokhi crying forced him to control his anger.

Rishabh opened his eyes and gently touched Anokhi's other cheek with his lips. Anokhi's eyes closed with the touch of his lips.

Rishabh hugged Anokhi to his chest and closed his eyes again. Anokhi was crying holding his kurta tightly.

After some time, Rishabh felt Anokhi's slow breath on his neck. He opened his eyes and saw Anokhi. She was sleeping comfortably in his arms.

Seeing this, a small smile came on Rishabh's lips. He kissed Anokhi's forehead and made her sleep comfortably on the bed. Then he removed Anokhi's waistband and also the anklets from her feet, so that they could not disturb her in sleep. Then he covered Anokhi properly with a blanket and kissed her cheeks once again.

Just then there was a knock on the door of his room. When he opened the door, Vikram and Praveen were standing in front. Vikram peeped inside the room. Seeing Anokhi sleeping on the bed, he took a sigh of relief and said to Rishabh, "he is in the basement."

Listening to Vikram, Rishabh's eyes which were soft because of Anokhi till now, now turned bloodshot. A desire to kill someone was visible in his eyes.

He turned and looked at Anokhi and went out of the room with both of them.

Rishabh, Vikram, Hardik, Shivaay, Praveen and Rohit were standing in front of a wall in the underground parking of the mansion. There was nothing special in that wall and there was no painting on it.

There was a table on the side which had many shelf and helmets were kept in all those shelf and above the table, on the wall, the keys of all the cars were hanging and on the side of the table, there was a vase whose design was exactly the same from top and bottom.

Praveen picked up that vase and turned it over and placed it back in the same place. As soon as he did this, the wall in front moved to one side. As soon as the wall moved, they all went inside and the wall became the same as before.

It was completely dark inside, so much so that even the shadow of anyone was not visible. Then Praveen clapped his hands and there was a dim light.

There was a long corridor in front, with two-three doors on either side and at the end of the corridor there was a big metal door outside which two guards were standing.

Rishabh was walking ahead like a king with a cigarette in one hand and the other hand in his pant pocket. He was wearing a white shirt and black pants and Vikram, Hardik, Shivaay, Praveen and Rohit had also changed their clothes and were walking behind Rishabh.

At this time there was no expression on their faces. Rishabh came and stood in front of that metal door. The two bodyguards standing in front first bowed their heads on seeing him and then opened the door.

As soon as the door opened, a strange smell started coming from inside, which did not affect Rishabh, Praveen, Vikram and Hardik, but Shivaay and Rohit's mouths turned sour.

Shivaay whispered to Rohit, "That's why I don't like this place. It stinks a lot here."

"So don't make any mistake in life or else this executioner will punish you with black water for weeks here." Vikram, who was standing in front of Shivaay, said this and Rohit started laughing.

Rishabh ignored everyone and went inside. A man was tied in front of him. Both his hands and legs were tied to the pillars on his side and his mouth was covered with a black cloth.

There was not a single piece of clothing on that man's body, there were only insects which were scratching his body and the man was screaming in pain.

There were 30 to 40 leech worm stuck on his body which were sucking his blood and the man was not able to do anything except screaming in pain, he was not even able to move.

There were 8 to 9 bodyguards standing around him. Rishabh asked one of them, “How many minutes have passed?”

On seeing Rishabh, all of them bowed their heads and the person whom Rishabh had asked the question said, “20 minutes.”

Rishabh slowly nodded his head and sat on the sofa placed there like a king with one leg on the other and started smoking a cigarette.

Praveen signaled to the bodyguard and all the bodyguards wore gloves on their hands and brought seven to eight buckets full of salt and poured it on the man.

As soon as the salt fell on him, the man started screaming more in pain. Wherever he had been bitten by those insects, he started feeling immense burning sensation due to the salt.  Then all those bodyguards removed all those insects from his body one by one.

===================================

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!

η»§η»­ι˜…θ―»

You'll Also Like

245K 11.5K 36
His aura dominated the surroundings charging it with electricity. The taut muscles, the broad shoulders,along with the dangerous stance screamed cont...
25.8K 1.9K 15
"π‘ͺ𝒂𝒏 𝑰 π’ˆπ’†π’• 𝒂 π’Œπ’Šπ’”π’”? 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒏 π’šπ’π’– π’Žπ’‚π’Œπ’† π’Šπ’• 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓?" β€’β€’β€’ "Only 5 months into this marriage, and we'll part our...
1.4M 79.8K 38
"Ahhh, leave me...I am sorry...please" A girl was begging and dragging by a very muscular man, was crying but the man was very deaf to hear her plead...
17K 326 8
She hates him and fears him. But passion ignites with each touch... When Aditi dreamed of her future, she imagined marrying a sweet, romantic man and...