š’š“šˆš‹š‹ šƒš‘š„š€šŒ, š—‚š—Œš–ŗ...

By sbezuidenhout2468

- āš—‚š—'š—Œ š–ŗš—…š—š–ŗš—’š—Œ š—š—š–¾ š—š–¾š–ŗš—„ š—ˆš—‡š–¾š—Œ š—š—š—ˆ š–ŗš—‹š–¾ š—š–ŗš—’ š—š—ˆš—ˆ š–¾š–ŗš—€š–¾š—‹ š—š—ˆ š–½š–¾š—†š—ˆš—‡š—Œš—š—‹... More

š’š“šˆš‹š‹ šƒš‘š„š€šŒ
š€š‚š“ šŽšš„ ā”€ š’š€š“šˆš’š…š€š‚š“šŽš‘š˜
šŸ­.šŸ­. š—Ŗš—”š—§š—˜š—„ š—„š—œš——š—šš—˜
šŸ­.šŸ®. š—¦š—œš—šš—›š—§š—œš—”š—šš—¦
šŸ­.šŸÆ. š—§š—„š—”š—œš—Ÿ š—”š—”š—— š—˜š—„š—„š—¢š—„š—¦
šŸ­.šŸ°. š—Ÿš—¬š—–š—”š—”š—§š—›š—„š—¢š—£š—˜
šŸ­.šŸ±. š—œš—”š—™š—¢š—«š—œš—–š—”š—§š—œš—¢š—”
šŸ­.šŸ². š— š—Øš—„š——š—˜š—„ š—¢š—” š—§š—›š—˜ š— š—œš—”š——

šŸ­.šŸ³. š—–š—¢š—¦š—œš—šš—” š—§š—¢ š—¢š—•š—Ÿš—œš—©š—œš—¢š—”

41 5 0
By sbezuidenhout2468

𝟭.𝟳. | 𝗖𝗢𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡 𝗧𝗢 𝗢𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗡
𑁍ࠬ¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ TEEN WOLF ❫ ˖ ୧ 。
𓆸 ┊ ⠀𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍⠀┊ ❀

◟ ✦ YOU HAVE VERY KISSABLE LIPS, YOU KNOW THAT? ❞
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Adelaide's brain felt numb when she woke up in Brianna's bed. She didn't remember hoe she ended up at her house but she didn't care. Her body was aching and her head felt like it was splitting open. The girl felt exhausted and almost withdrawn. She was trembling when she woke up. It wasn't from the cold but she didn't know why.
The black haired girl did not want to dwell on what ever drugs she may have took the day prior so she stood up and went to go shower in her friend's bathroom.

The girl had only ever smoke weed before, she never went past that point. Did she take something yesterday that she didn't know of? If she did, why the hell was she in so much pain. It felt like she couldn't think without her head aching.
Adelaide took a shower so she can clear her mind. She finished up and she made it back into Brianna's room Imani was now sitting on the bed.

Adelaide raised a brow at the younger girl. She looked more like a mini Brianna than a mini Mrs Davis. It was a bit baffling that these two girls had seperate fathers and one mother but neither girls looked like their mother but they resembled each other so much that it was almost blinding.

“Imani, hey?”

The girl gave the older girl a once over. “What did you, Brianna and the asian girl do last night?” Imani interrogated the girl, get straight to the point as to why she was even here. Adelaide frowned, trying to remember who she meant. The only asian girl she knew was Mira but she wasn't close to the girl.

“Which asian girl?”

“The hot one, obviously.” Adelaide rolled her eyes, as she continued to dry her hair. So Mira was here with them but why were they even here to begin with? How did Adelaide even end up here?

The girl walked over to her phone to check the time. “So, what did you three do? You girls spend the whole day in this room and even slept over,” Imani stated. “Bri, only came down for some food before coming back up.”

Adelaide rubbed her temples feeling the headache coming back again. The more she tried to remember about last night, the more severe her headache became. “What do you think we did?”

“Have a orgy,” Imani said and Adelaide laughed when she heard those words exist the young girl's lips. “I wish.”

Imani stared at the girl as if she had grown a second head. The girl was serious, she wanted to know what they did. The two girls were too secretive yesterday and this morning. “But anyway, where is Bri and Mira?”

The young Davis girl shrugged, crossing her arms over her chest. “I don't know. They left this morning and said I had to keep on eye on you until they get back.”

So, something did happen yesterday.

Adelaide gathered her hair into a bun before she went through Brianna's closet for some clothes. She plucked out one of the dresses Brianna never seemed to ever wear. Her friend must really hate dresses seeing as how many she had in her closet but she never seems to ever wear them. She dropped the towel not caring about Imani who was in the room.

“Woah, warn me before you do that!”

“Look in the mirror, sweetheart. You have the exact same organs as I do,” Adelaide told the girl. She shrugged the dress over her head, before she looked into the mirror to see if it was see-through. Adelaide was gonna have to go commando until she gets home.

“You're going commando?” Imani shrieked out loud. The black haired girl turned to see Imani's pink cheeks staring at her. Adelaide raised a brow at the girl and a smile formed on to her lips. Looks like Brianna isn't the only queer member in her household.

Imani cleared her throat. “Wait, I'll get you some underwear.” She rushed out of the room, probably towards her room. Adelaide waited, while she tied the string tighter around the back of the dress. She was more skin and bones, so the dress sat more loosely on her body. She was sure this dress would've looked hot on Brianna especially with her curves.

The young Davis girl returned with a unopened pack of lace underwear. Imani's cheeks were red as she handed it to the girl. “My mom bought me this last week but their too small.”

Adelaide thanked the girl and she took one out. She stared at it with a raised brow. “You sure your mom bought this?” Addy questioned, looking down at the thong in her hand. Imani looked away and that was enough to tell her Mrs Davis didn't buy it.
She put it out and just as she thought, it actually fit her.

She lifted the dress up to take a view of her backside. “It actually fits, thanks.”

Imani hummed, looking away. “So, where are you going?” Imani asked when she realised the girl was getting ready to leave. Adelaide pulled her hair out of the bun and she ran her hand through it. “I have to get back home, we were supposed to move yesterday but I guess I must've lost track of time and fell asleep here.”

Adelaide gathered her clothes into a plastic bag before she grabbed her phone. “When Bri gets back, tell her I went home but make sure she calls me.”

Imani nodded and the girl walked out of the room. She quickly dailed Tatum's number to ask him if they had moved her stuff yesterday. The girl knew he was gonna be so pissed at her. “Tate, hey—»

Don't 'hey' me. You were supposed to help us move,” her older brother scolded. Tatuma was pissed that his sister just disappeared on them when they had agreed to move to the McCall house yesterday.

Adelaide left through the front door. “I know and I'm sorry but I was with Bri and I lost track of time. I didn't expect to fall asleep at her house.”

The man sighed on the other end of the phone. “It's fine. Just make sure to explain to Mrs McCall that. She was worried when you didn't show up.

“Did you tell her I was with Brianna?” Adelaide asked the man. “No, Brianna had already told her but please, you'll be living under her roof for the time being. Please be obedient and actually listen to her.

“When have I not been obedient?” Adelaide questioned, chuckling. Her eyes moved around for her car thinking that it would be here but it wasn't. She frowned, tilting her head. She always drove her car, so where was it?

You actually want an answer to that question?”

Adelaide chuckled. “No but anyway, Tate is my car at your house?” the girl asked. The man on the other end frowned. “No, why? Did it get stolen?”

The girl scrambled to make an excuse. “Uh, no. I just remembered I let Mira borrow it. Let me get ready so I can go over to the McCall house. I'll see you later, Tate.”

Okay. See you, baby sis.” They hung up and Adelaide sighed. Where the hell was her car?

The girl dialled Brianna's number and luckily she answered on the first ring. “Addy? Hello?”

“Hey, do you know where my car is?”

She heard whispers on the other end of the phone while told her she wasn't alone. Adelaide waited for the girl to say something but she didn't, she kept hearing the girl whisper something. “Brianna!”

Yeah, you don't remember? You left your car at Mira's place. We're actually bringing it back to you,” Brianna said just as Adelaide's car came driving down the street. The girl took notice of the two girls in front. Mira was driving while Brianna was seated in the passenger's seat.

Adelaide hung up, waiting for the car to stop in front of her. Mira parked the car and the two exited. “I need to get to the McCall house. Emmy is probably worried about me,” Adelaide gold the two girls. Mira held the keys up to her and she gladly took it.

Adelaide move to tbe driver's side as Brianna and Mira step away to the side. Brianna looked worried as she looked at her friend. “I hope later us three can go over everything that happened yesterday because I don't remember a thing,” she told the two. She threw the plastic bag on the seat as she climbed in.

“I'm sorry for leaving like this but I need to go. See you later.” Adelaide send Brianna a kiss and Mira a wave before she started the girl and drove off down the street leaving the two girls in front of Brianna's house.

“Looks like it worked.”

“You really didn't trust me?” Mira asked and Brianna shook her head before turning to enter her house.

𓈒⠀𓂃⠀⠀˖⠀𓇬⠀˖⠀⠀𓂃⠀𓈒

The McCall residence was not far from Brianna's house but the girl had taken a quick detour to go buy herself some food. She was hungry and food came first. The girl called in for a takeout but she told the girl she would come pick it up. Adelaide didn't know if she'd be able to wait for them to deliver to the McCall house. She also didn't want to share with Emmy.

The black haired girl pulled into the small Chinese restaurant for her takeout. She quickly went to pick it up, her stomach growling when she smelled the aroma of the food. Adelaide was going to eat all her food in her car.

She made her way to her car when she noticed someone sitting on the side of the building, his hoodie over his head. The guy didn't look like he was homeless but his clothes seemed raggedy. The boy turned his head giving the girl a view of his face. She gasped when she made eye contact with blue eyes.

“Isaac?”

The boy's eyes widened and he tried dto scramble up to run off but the girl ran up to him before he could run away. “Hey, Isaac. You okay?” she asked the boy. He tried to hide his face from her but she already got a glimpse of a bruise on his cheek and the cut on his lip.

The girl reached up to grab ahold of his chin so he can look at her. She pulled tbe hood off his head so she can inspect the bruises. “Who did this to you?”

“No one. It was just lacrosse practice. I just got roughed up a bit.” He pushed her hand away from his face before he pulled the hood back on.

She knew he was lying. This wasn't the first time she had seen him with bruises on his face. She had thought that he was getting bullied but their school and the students at their school didn't tolerate bullying. They would stand up for any victims. That's the only good thing about their school.

Adelaide looked across the street to the pharmacy. She glanced back at the boy and handed the bag of food to him which he reluctantly took.

“Wait at that park for me. Do not leave with my food,” she said. The girl ran across the road to the pharmacy to go buy some antiseptic and some small bandages. She also made sure to buy some water as well.

Adelaide was a bit scared that Isaac had left when she exited the pharmacy and she didn't see him at the park. She had almost started to panic when she noticed him at the swings near the big tree. She ran over to him. It was still pretty early so the park was still empty.

“I'm glad you listened to me,” Adelaide said, standing in front of him. Isaac looked up at the girl, and he wanted to laugh at the irony of both their situations. He heard about her dad's abuse to her and her sister. She had been brave enough to report the man and while he wasn't put behind bars, he was forbidden to go anywhere near them.

He, however, he was a coward. He couldn't stand up against his dad. This girl in front of him was able to handle years of abuse while still keeping a smile on her lips. She had suffered so much abuse, but she never showed. Isaac wanted to be brave like her. He wanted to walk into the sheriff station and report his dad, he wanted to get away from him. . .but he couldn't.

He was too scared.

Isaac glanced down, his fists clenched. “Lift your head,” Adelaide said. He did so, and the girl placed her fingers under his chin to lift his head to more her level. Her face was far too close to him that his eyes slightly widened. The girl firstly wiped his face with a wet wipe before she cleaned around tbe bruise and the cuts on his cheek. The whole time he just observed her. He had never been so close to her or any girl before.

The closest he ever got to a girl was in middle school when his crush Isabella McCall tripped over him. It had been by accident and she probably doesn't even remember that day, he however did. It was engraved in his memory.

“What are you thinking about?” Adelaide asked as she picked up the antiseptic. She leaned forward again to put it on the cuts. His lips twitched for a second before they went back to normal. She raised a brow, “Don't tell me you were thinking about Isa while I'm here up close and personal with you.”

He smiled, lightly shaking his head. “Sorry.”

Adelaide chuckled. “Here I thought you were thinking about me but no, I guess I have nothing on our dear, Isa.” She meant it as a joke and luckily he took it as one because he nodded agreeing with her.

The girl shook her head. While she was place the bandage on the cut on his cheek she glanced down at his lips. “You have very kissable lips, you know that?”

Isaac laughed, shocked by her boldness. “Where did that just come from?”

“What? It's the first time I'm noticing it. They're plump and very pink for a guy,” Addy said. Isaac pulled his face away from her, trying not to blush as he processed her compliments. “Thanks, I guess?”

Adelaide winked. “No problem.”

She took the seat on the swing beside him. Her gaze moved around at the empty road and she sighed. She bend down to pick up her noodles and dumplings she had bought. Adelaide gave one of the two servings to Isaac who gladly accepted it.

The girl broke off her chopsticks before rubbing them together. “I can't believe it's Sunday already. Tomorrow I'll finally be back to school.”

“You probably can't wait to get back, right?” Isaac said before he ate his dumplings. “You have no idea.”

Isaac chewed, nodding. “The newspaper has been doing great. The other members are fitting in well but there are a few who are a bit difficult to work with.”

Adelaide hummed. “I had figured. Looks like I'll have to break them before we can use them,” the black haired girl said to the boy. Isaac chuckled, nodding. When he joined the club, Adelaide was nice to him but he figured it was because he was friends with Brianna so she had to be nice. Unfortunately, the others probably won't have the same luxury as him.

“Just go easy on them. They are in fact new and they can easily decide to quit.”

“Don't worry, I will go easy on them.” She was quite excited to meet everyone, but if they wanted to stay they'd actually have to work and not slack off. She was starting tomorrow like a new term. Adelaide wasn't going to take anyone's bullshit.

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝗂 𝖺𝗆 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇. 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗅𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗏 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾. 𝗂 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗂 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝗌𝖺𝖺𝖼 𝗅𝖺𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄. 𝗂'𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗀𝗎𝗀𝖾 𝗎𝗉 𝗁𝖺𝗅𝖿𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖾𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄, 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀. 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖽𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗎𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗒 𝗑 𝗂𝗌𝖺𝖺𝖼 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌.

𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵!
-- 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘯 ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 109 15
*šš†š™°ššš™½š™øš™½š™¶: ššƒš™·š™øšš‚ š™øšš‚ š™° š™µš™°š™½š™µš™øš™² š™°š™³š™°š™æššƒš™°ššƒš™øš™¾š™½ š™¾š™µ ššƒš™·š™“ š™±š™¾š™¾š™ŗ/š™¼š™¾šš…š™øš™“ šš‚š™“ššš™øš™“šš‚* š™³ššŽš™ŗššŠšš¢šš•šš’šš— šš’ššœ šš˜šš— šššš‘ššŽ...
7.2K 304 23
š–˜š–š–Š š–—š–Šš–š–Šš–ˆš–™š–Šš–‰ š–‘š–”š–›š–Š š–˜š–” š–’š–šš–ˆš–, š–•š–—š–Šš–™š–Šš–“š–‰š–Žš–“š–Œ š–™š–š–†š–™ š–˜š–š–Š š–‰š–Žš–‰š–“'š–™ š–“š–Šš–Šš–‰ š–Žš–™ š–”š–— š–œš–†š–˜ š–šš–“š–œš–”š–—š–™š–š–ž š–”š–‹ š–Žš–™...
314K 12.3K 33
"š‡šššÆšž š²šØš® šŸš¢š š®š«šžš š¢š­ šØš®š­," šƒš«šššœšØ ššžš¦ššš§ššžš š­šØ š¤š§šØš°, š”š¢š¬ šÆšØš¢šœšž šŸš¢š«š¦ ššš§š š”š¢š¬ šžš²šžš¬ šš ššžšžļæ½...