That Cold Winter Night (Jack...

By happy_sherbert

All Rights are Reserved for Dreamworks. I don't own the cover either. Hope you enjoy. You are an 18 year old... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
The End
An Alternate Ending.

Chapter 29

9.8K 335 119
By happy_sherbert

Jack's POV

So North came up with a plan and were currently getting everything we need for it, which it basically just waiting until we're told that were going. 

"North, to the SLEIGH?" North yells. 

"Oh no mate, I'll meet you there, I'm going on that thing again." Bunny protest. I freeze him. I freeze right as his mouth was hung open for some more ranting and his eyes wide. He's standing with his arms crossed. North pics him up as his eyes are bugging out and sets him in the sleigh. I unfreeze him, just as I do, he was about to ring my neck with his boomerang, when I bright light shined behind me.

"We're coming with you." I heard 2 voices. We all jerk our heads towards the voices source to find a middle aged man with a long white beard and a woman that was middle aged, that looked very familiar.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"We are (y/n)'s parents. I'm Mrs. Moon." Mrs.Moon says.

"And you all know me as Mim, or Manny." Mim says. 

Man in the Moon and his wife. (y/n)'s mom. No wonder she looked familiar.

We all just stood there taking in the realization of the situation. 

"No time to waste, lets go get my daughter back shall we." Mrs. Moon declares as she and Mim both get into the sleigh, Bunny shut right up as he got in the sleigh along with everyone else. 

Your POV

I sit in the cage taking in the pain that the serpent is causing as it inches closer to my heart. Pitch hasn't showed up since his last appearance. I just hope the guardians get here before the serpent gets to my heart. 

"Please hurry." I whisper out. Soon the pain, causes me to black out.

Mim's POV

I felt a sudden pain go through me. I hide it and look over at my wife. I can see she felt it too. Pitch is doing something and is causing our daughter pain.

"North please hurry." I whisper to him. North has been a good long friend to me and has watched over my young daughter after her mother was killed by Pitch. He knows that I could feel pain of my daughter, so he knows what I meant. He ushers the reindeer faster as we come to the broken down bed in the forest. We hope off the sleigh and enter into the darkness.

Jack's POV

As we enter, everyone gets themselves ready as we hear evil laughter. 

"Oh, the guardians are here to save the day. Oh and brought the parents. How are you Mim? Oh and Mrs. Moon, haven't seen you in awhile." Pitch's laughs.

"Where's (y/n)?!" I spat.

"Oh that old rag, she's right here." He reveals (y/n) in a cage with darkness up half her body, just like Sandy was. 

No.

"What did you do to her?!" I chase his shadow around until he runs me into a wall. Ugh, I really hate this guy. I land beside North as Pitch keeps laughing. Then I hear a groan.

Your POV

I wake up barely from my blackout to see the guardians fighting Pitch. Everything is almost a blur, but two bright people? Come up to me in the cage and break to open. My vision clears up to see I was being carried by Mim?! I look over to the side to the woman beside him to see my MOM?! Oh my gosh. i owed freak out, but my body feels so weak. 

"You think you can save her?! NO?! I put something far stronger than you into her Mim. She will die if she doesn't give her powers to me." Pitch shouts as my dad was running with me in his arms. Pitch was right. 

I get out my dad's arms as he protests. Jack had brought my staff with him, just in case I guess. I grab it from him, but he stops me.

"No, you are not fighting him. Your too weak. We can find a way!" Jack protests.

"Jack...he's right....let me fight, cause I'd rather.....die.....than give my powers to....Pitch." I breath out.

He jut looks at me, then suddenly kisses me. It was a passionate kiss. I could feel his tears trickle down his face and reach our mouths. I knew, right then, he understood. We break apart as I stumble my way to Pitch. 

"Okay Pitch you get your wish." I breath out.

"Yes finally." He shouts out in victory.

"Didn't let me finish. Your wish of me dying, cause theres no way your getting my powers." I say blasting a light ball at him with my staff. 

He dodges. Where Im weak, he disappears and reappears behind me and pushes me to the ground. I hear the guardians try to rush to me, but my father, Mim, stops them. He knows I want to do this myself. 

I get up I look at Pitch.

"Just give up you little likes of a guardian, your going to die, and your friends are going to be joining you soon after. " Pitch spat.

I shoot goo light at him and take him by surprise as he sticks to the wall. I walk up to him.

"Never. Lay. A. Finger. On. Them." I breathe out before I feel a sudden shock of pain in my heart.I look down to see Pitch had a free hand loose and stabbed me in the heart with a black knife, to quicken the process of the nightmare serpent. I look at him to see him smiling before I blackout. 

Jack's POV

"NOOOOOO!!!!" I yell and freeze Pitch in his place. Then a sudden power surges through me as I swing my staff at his frozen figure and break it into pieces. The pieces son disappear as I throw my staff to the side and cradle (y/n) in my arms. Her lifeless body now fading of color. Sudden Life leaving her body as the nightmare serpent leaves her body. 

I could sense the others gather around me as I sobbed into her chest. I knew she wanted to give her life for the sake of the children, but it was really hard to let her go. 

Your POV

~~Dream~~

I'm suddenly above the globe at the North pole and see the light suddenly going out. 

I look to my left to see the guardians lying on the floor lifeless.

No, what is this.

I hear evil laughter then look to my right to see Pitch with my parents chained to the ground.

I sudden;y fell a tug on my hand and look down to see a little girl.

"Don't die. I believe in the myths and don't want to stop believing. You need them, I need the, cause I'm you." The little girl says. I look at my surrounding then back down at the girl to see she's gone.

What is this? I sight into the future if I die. Do I get to choose if I live and die. Die and let my friends die and the joy of children die out, or live and see whats to come.

Well the choice is obvious. Live. I got to fight.

Mim's POV

I knew she wasn't dead, yet, so I sent her a fighting chance to show her what she must do if she is to die. 

I see she made the right choice as I see her heart begin to glow. Everyone is surprise, especially Jack. 

That's my girl. 

When the light diminished, her life was back in her body as her eyes open. 

"Hey guys." I shall she says as everyone embraces her. She looks at me, knowing i sent that message to her. I give her a knowing nod as she embraces me. 

"Love you dad." 

"Love you to my sweet little moon." 

"Now go to your little boyfriend. I think he needs you." I whisper.

She nods and embraces her little Frost boy with open arms and kiss him with passion. I know that they both love each other dearly to know what the other wants. Just like me and my wife.

As that thought pasted, my wife grabs old of my hand. She squeezes and I squeeze back.

We have done well.

/\/\/\/\/\

Extra long. 

Hoped you enjoyed.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 166 30
Give Jack credit if you want, but the ice is me. Ice and frost are not the same, no matter what you may think. Together, when Jack Frost and I use ou...
20.9K 542 22
[COMPLETE] *A Rise of the Guardians story* When The Man in The Moon chooses another Guardian. it just so happens to be THE Mother Nature, whom is alm...
5.4K 73 14
Every guardian has fallen in love and told their story. However, fear never stops, it always comes back. Pitch and Raven have planned this day since...
116K 2.9K 55
Life has never been kind. Falling hurts, but your used to it... Including when at school, and when being forgotten. or what feels like being forgotte...