TROLLS: what if branch's brot...

By BiancaSantana880

From the creator that brought you: what if mr. wolf kidnapped a baby and what if super Mario had a sister com... More

What if brozone never broke up
What happened to Brozone next
Brozone in: trolls-trollstice
Brozone: 20 years later
Brozone: hey brother
Brozone: party's over
Brozone: the trolls of hope
Brozone: The journey to bergan town
Brozone: back in bergan town
Brozone:King gristle
Brozone: Breaking in
Brozone: the past
Brozone: a date with danger
Brozone: trapped
Brozone: betrayed
Brozone: everyone deserves to be happy
Brozone: holiday
Brozone: holiday part 2
Brozone: holiday part 3
Brozone in: trolls world tour
Brozone in: bedtime story
Brozone: trolls wanna have fun
Brozone in: road trip
Brozone: the country trolls
Brozone in: jazz troll
Brozone in: The truth
Brozone: captured
Brozone in: just sing
Brozone: the concert of all tribes
Brozone in: holiday in harmony
Life of the tribe
New trolls on the block
Kismet
Brozone in: band together
Brozone in: royal wedding
Brozone in: troll-napped
Brozone in: brozone's back
Brozone: what happened to brozone
Brozone: vacation at vacay island
Brozone: megastars
Brozone: at all costs
Brozone: putt putt trolls
Brozone: shattered
Brozne: search snd rescue
Brozone: rescuing brozone
Brozone: back together again
Coming soon
Brozone in: trolls harmony
Brozone: taking a break
Brozone: surprised
Brozone: family reunion
Brozone: the legend of the harmonium prism
Brozone: the cave of the Snakdra
Brozone: family bonding

Brozone: the map of the prism

315 14 22
By BiancaSantana880

So branch and his brothers faced everyone, "alright mom and dad we're going but that doesn't mean we're a family again" John says as his parents were excited.

"That's great boys" Melody says

"Don't get too excited, we're only doing this for branch" Floyd says.

"Not that we have a choice of matter here" Bruce added.

"I'm coming to" poppy says.

"Same here" viva agrees.

Then out of nowhere, king Peppy showed up right behind Rhonda scaring everyone.

"AH!" They panicked and jumped.

"King peppy, what are you doing here?" Clay asked.

"Well I heard you guys were going on a little guys vacation I figured I tag along"

But the boys exchanged looked, "actually king peppy it's just a family vacation trip only" branch explained.

"What? You mean I can't come along" king peppy was disappointed.

"Sorry sir, brothers only" Clay added.

"Aw, very well then, anyway I heard everything, count me in I'm coming too"

But he looked shocked when he saw branch's parents like he knew them before.

"Rhythm? Melody?"

"Ah king peppy so good to see you again" Melody say as she approaches him, "how you been"

"Oh I been fine, so good to see you two again"

Even branch and poppy were shocked that their parents knew each other.

"You guys-know each other?" Branch asked.

"You can say that" Melody says as she smiles and looks at king peppy.

"Well we should get a move on if we're gonna find that prism" John breaks the silence.

"There is a place we can go to speak personally" Melody says.

"Well what are we waiting for let's g branch says.

Everyone packs up and gets in Rhonda, as branch's parents enter last, they were stopped by John Dory who points up to the top.

"Oh no you two don't, you're coming along you're staying on top I don't want you guys anywhere in Rhonda" he grunts as he closes the door.

But Melody and rhythm shrugs as they seems fine with it and jump on top of Rhonda, then they take off.

But little did they know, Crescenda was on their tail, she stopped by their previous campsite.

She tracked Melody and rhythm's tracks in the ground then she spotted other troll foot tracks on the ground as well.

"Oh so you're not alone in this game, you recruited help, needless to say I'll be one step ahead of you" so she jumps over the tracks and follows the tracks that Rhonda left and follows them.

Meanwhile with the others, poppy was driving Rhonda while Floyd had cover branch's eyes like he had a surprise for him.

"Alright Floyd where are we going" branch was impatient to see what they had planned.

"Ah-ah-ah, it's a surprise"

"You know I hate surprises right" branch smiled playful.

"Aw but you're gonna love this surprise" Floyd takes his hands off and branch tires to peek.

"Hey no peeking" Floyd says.

Branch rolled his eyes and covers them again, then he takes a few inches closer.

"Closer and stop, ok you can open your eyes now" Floyd says.

Branch opened his eyes and he was surprised to see his brothers have secretly planned a surprise baby shower.

There were balloons, confetti and a banner that says: congratulations is a boy/girl.

"SURPRISE!" Nice Clay and John Dory shouted.

Branch was touched by the last minute they all pulled together.

"You guys this is...this is really nice thanks"

"Well I know you couldn't have a normal baby shower" John says.

"So we thought we give you one personally as a girl" Clay added.

"Well it's very touching thanks guys, kinda reminds me of the baby shower poppy's friends threw for us" he shows them cards poppy's friends: Cooper, DJ Suki, Guy Diamond, Satin & Chenille, Biggie, Smidge and Fuzzbert.

Then the guys each have branch a gift they made personal.

The first one was John, it was a handmade baby clothes.

"Oh thanks John"

"I didn't know what size the baby would be, lucky I kept your old baby clothes" that part weird out branch, so he moved on to the next one which was Bruce.

It was a scrapbook that told the story of branch and poppy's adventure together.

"Oh this is really nice Bruce"

"Yeah you know you can read this to your little one"

"Oh I will"

"My turn" clay hands branch his.

Inside was an old stuffed Puffalo, "oh thanks Clay, it's amazing"

"I know the baby would like it to, as much as I did"

The last lead to Floyd, which was a music box, branch played it and the song was: photograph.

"Aw gee Floyd that is so-"then branch gets emotional as his brothers gather to hug, "this is so beautiful you guys thank you so much"

"Anything for you little bro" John says.

But then branch looks up to see their parents were still outside on the roof, he could see how uncomfortable they were.

"This was is such a good idea to let mom and dad stay outside"

But everyone groans, "we been over this branch I don't want them inside or near us"

"Now I think you're being a little unfair John"

"No I think he's making the right decision" Floyd says.

And what upset Branch the most was how Floyd was ok with this too.

"Not you too Floyd don't you think you guys are being a little hard on mom and dad, after all they did come all this way to find us"

"Branch you know why we're still angry with them" John reminded branch.

"I know I know, when we were kids they walked out on us but that was long gone don't you think it's time to let go of the past and move on" breach tries to encourage his brothers.

"Nope" but they refused to talk to their parents.

"Well I was thinking I should tell them about the baby"

But this shocked them, "what oh no no no no, you're not telling them that" John says.

"And why not it's my baby"

"Uh correctly it poppy's baby too" Clay says.

"Well they deserve to know"

"No way branch they don't deserve to be grandparents not when they deserted us" Bruce says.

But not listening to his brothers, branch heads to the back.

"I want to give mom and dad a chance why can't you guys"

The brothers feel guilty, they wanted to tell beach the truth but they didn't know how.

So to take tiger minds off, they head to poppy who was driving.

"So poppy this must very all very excited for you" John nudges her, talking about the baby.

"Huh oh yeah" but something was off, she didn't seem excited like how she always is.

"You must be very happy your a about to be a mom" Clay says, "I can't imagine how excited viva is to be an aunt"

"Let me tell you about the joys of parenthood sure it ain't easy and yes you have to give up so much but you know it'll be totally worth it"

"This must be a very big step in your life" Floyd says.

Then suddenly poppy snapped, "guys guys! Listen there's something you should know....I DON'T WANT TO HAVE THE BABY!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

697 16 2
"Nobody knew it yet, but the lives of innocent trolls were about to be changed forever... Especially for five young trollings whose world would get t...
6.4K 186 32
Trolls, except if Branch had a sister. This is both an Oc insert and a 'What if Branch had a sister'. And I decided on naming her Zara, though you ca...
6.1K 70 14
Everything in Trollstopia was peaceful, amazing and great as all the tribes were getting along and everyone is living together in harmony. But then o...
53.6K 910 19
These are short Broppy stories that can take place either before the movie (when Branch is grey) or after the movie (when Branch is blue) or it can b...