After the rain | ChanSung

By ZoyaBang

With tears in his eyes, Jisung fixed his tie and took a deep breath. He tried to be strong, but when he took... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 10

115 5 4
By ZoyaBang

It was already early evening when the two finally woke up snuggled up close to each other.

"Good morning, Jinnie," Jisung muttered.

"Good morning, handsome," said Hyunjin and had to grin when he saw the younger blushing.

Neither of them was ready to get up. Apart from that, they liked to cuddle with each other, even if no romantic feelings were involved. But they felt less alone.

Jisung had closed his eyes again and hung up on his thoughts while Hyunjin gently played with his hair.

Just when he thought that Jisung had fallen asleep again and he was thinking about whether he should sleep again too, there was a knocked on the door.

"Come in," he said quietly so as not to wake Jisung, but the next moment saw the younger open his eyes.

Changbin came quietly into the room.

"Hey? Did you sleep well?" he asked, smiling.

"Mhm," Jisung said yawning, detached himself from Hyunjin and sat up.

Hyunjin also sat up and stretched himself.

"Do you feel like eating something together? We could order something," Changbin asked.

Since Hyunjin had moved out, he had often felt lonely and somehow he was happy that Hyunjin and Jisung were with him.

"Sure, I'd love to," Hyunjin said, pushed the blanket aside and got up.

"Yes, but I don't want to get up," Jisung grumbled and wanted to pull up the blanket again, but Hyunjin had paid attention and held the blanket tight.

"Come on, get up!"

Jisung reluctantly crawled off the bed and followed the two into the living room. They agreed relatively quickly on what they wanted to eat and after Changbin had ordered, they looked at each other questioningly.

"And what do we do now?" Jisung asked yawning and was quite ready to go back to bed until the food was there.

"We mix new cocktails," Hyunjin said with a grin, went to a cupboard and took out a huge box of alcohol.

"What have you done here?" Jisung asked with big eyes, while Hyunjin and Changbin just grinned at each other.

"Well, I had to practice mixing cocktails and Binnie was quite ready to drink my creations," laughing, Hyunjin took the bottles out of the box, while Changbin went into the kitchen and went to get glasses, juice and cream.

"Well I think we can try that. Maybe it'll be funny."

~~~

It was. Hyunjin distributed the alcohol very generously and after Jisung had been rather reserved at the beginning, he had also moved on to it after a short time.

Changbin entertained them with funny stories from the studio and the time until the food was there passed incredibly quickly.

They agreed to watch a movie while eating and sat next to each other on the sofa shortly afterwards.

The movie was ok, the alcohol was good and the food even better.

It didn't take long for them to drink so much that they were quite drunk.

Hyunjin lay between Jisung and Changbin, with his head on Jisung's lap and tried to convince them to go for another walk with him.

"Jinnie it's cold outside and in the middle of the night!" Jisung whined, but still continued to play with Hyunjin's hair.

"Please... look at the stars," Hyunjin murmured, staring at the ceiling while Changbin giggled.

"Jinnie there are no stars!" Jisung said confused and also began to stare at the ceiling.

"That's why we have to go ooout," Hyunjin sobbed and wanted to jump elegantly off the sofa, which led to him falling down lengthwise and lying on the floor.

Jisung thought for a moment and then threw himself on him. "CARRY ME!"

Now Changbin laughed loudly, bent too far forward and also tipped off the sofa. He landed right next to Jisung and Hyunjin. A few centimeters away from Jisung's face and he couldn't help but stare at him.

The younger looked incredibly cute and Changbin would have liked to kiss him. But since he didn't have the feeling that Jisung also liked him, he let it be.

Sighing, he straightened up. "Okay, let's go out."

"No, please... I don't want to. It's so - so cozy," Jisung murmured and cuddled closer to Hyunjin.

"But the stars."

"Come on, let's go," Changbin giggled and pulled Jisung up.

"Binnie, is it okay that I live here?" Jisung asked unexpectedly and dropped into Changbin's arms.

"Of course, little one. It's nice that you're here," Changbin said with a smile and gently caressed his back.

"Thank you," Jisung murmured and detached himself from him. "Well, let's go out and then have some sleep..."

So they walked together along the Han River for the second time that day. Hand in hand, like a few hours before.

They felt a little more carefree, which was definitely thanks to the alcohol. The worries about Chan and Felix were somewhat pushed aside and they manage to not think so much about them at least for a moment.

Giggling and staggering, they walked next to each other and didn't realize at all that they were only several meters away from the apartment building.

"I'm coooooold," Jisung complained.

"But squirrels belong in the TREEEE!" Hyunjin growled and ruffled through Jisung's hair while Changbin tried to pull him away.

"You wanted to look at the stars, leave the squirrel alone!"

"Oh, that's right... the stars," Hyunjin murmured, let go of Jisung and dropped down on the ground.

"God, I wish we had taken the alcohol with us..."

"But I have," Jisung replied with a grin and pulled out a bottle of Soju from under his jacket.

He opened the bottle and sat down next to Hyunjin. The world turned way too fast for a moment and he felt a little sick.

Hyunjin sat up yawning and took the bottle out of his hand. "I'll take it."

Changbin sat down next to her, took the bottle away from Hyunjin and took a big sip. "I need it much more urgently!"

Hyunjin had put his head on Jisung's legs and could now actually see the stars. "They are so beautiful."

Jisung played gently with his hair and looked up. The stars above them sparkled and it was very difficult for him to understand how much his life had changed.

At the same time, he couldn't stop wondering what his life would be like now if things had went different. If he had only spent one night at Changbin's with Hyunjin and Felix. Whether he would have been friends with Chan and Changbin earlier.

Whether he would have stayed with Haku at all or whether he might have moved in with Changbin.

Or whether that might not have changed anything at all.

Sighing, he took the bottle and drank several large sips.

"Little one... it can only get better now...," Hyunjin muttered and grabbed his hand. He had seen exactly how Jisung's facial expression had changed.

He sat up and pulled him into his arms.

"And do you know who is coming home soon? Chan!" he whispered in the younger one's ear and watched contentedly as Jisung blushed.

"Far better!" Hyunjin said, smiling contentedly.

"When you are done with your misery, can I have the alcohol?" Changbin asked and took the bottle away from Jisung again.

"I think we should go back in and you two should stop drinking. I don't think that's good for you," said Hyunjin and tried to get up, but fell down lengthwise.

"But we should stop drinking," said Changbin and laughed  at the younger one.

They actually stay seated for a while. It was a beautiful warm summer night and although they were all somewhere else with their thoughts, at least they didn't feel alone.

"I left my phone at home," Jisung suddenly sobbed, who wanted to take a photo to send it to Chan.

Sighing, Hyunjin pulled his out of his pocket and handed it to the younger one. After Jisung had actually managed to take a photo that wasn't shaky and on which they were all on it, he finally got up.

The other two followed his example and also stood up.

"We should go home," Hyunjin said with a smile, grabbed the hands of Jisung and Changbin and pulled the two with him.

Changbin had intertwined his fingers with Hyunjin's and he realized that he would lie alone in his bed again.

Sighing, he shook his head.

Shortly afterwards, they stood together in the bathroom and brushed their teeth. Changbin tried to hide his displeasure while Jisung tried to push Hyunjin away from himself.

"Jinnie please," he said, which came out very indistinctly from the toothpaste in his mouth.

"I didn't even know that the squirrel needed to brush their teeth," Hyunjin giggled and ruffled through his hair.

"Jinnie, don't do that!" Jisung said after spitting out the toothpaste.

Changbin pulled Hyunjin to him and held him tight. To his surprise, Hyunjin turned to him and wrapped his arms around the elder.

"Binnie, do you want to sleep with us?" he suddenly asked and leaned against him.

He nodded uncertainly and looked at Jisung. "If you don't mind...?"

Jisung shook his head. "No, I don't mind."

And so they lay in bed together shortly afterwards. Hyunjin in the middle, since he didn't know if it was really okay for Jisung that Changbin was with them.

The youngest had finally found his phone after rummaging around, but was upset cause the battery was empty.

Sighing, he plugged the phone to the charger and then turned to Hyunjin who grinned at him.

"Are you waiting for a message from him?"

Jisung boxed against his shoulder. "Yes, you idiot. I do," he said and also had to grin.

Changbin rolled his eyes and suppressed a sigh. Glad it was dark in the room and they hadn't seen it.

At that moment, Jisung's phone turned on again and after he entered the pin, several messages from Chan appeared on the screen.

»Hey cutie... uhm yes.. it hurts, but my grandma has been pretty sick for quite a long time... I'm glad she doesn't have to suffer anymore.. 🥺 unfortunately there's nothing you can do for me right now.. but thank you! I'll come back with Felix after the funeral. I hope it just helps to get back to work. Thanks for being there for me.. ♥️«

Jisung had held his breath all the time while reading without noticing it, but exhaled with relief after seeing the heart.

He somehow only felt half good, with the conscience that Chan was doing badly. Nevertheless, he scrolled on to the next message and could hardly believe what he read.

»I know, actually I should probably be sad right now... But with every message from you my heart starts to beat faster and the thought of seeing you again soon causes me sweaty hands... I don't know why I'm writing this to you right now, let's put it on the alcohol... Sleep well cutie! ♥️🫶🏻«

Jisung could hardly believe his eyes. Chan who confessed to him that he had a crush on him? That couldn't be true.

He read the message five times before he let himself sink into bed overjoyed. He was just about to show Hyunjin the message when he realized that Chan had sent him photos. He gasped for air and bit his lower lip.

Hyunjin, who was almost asleep, was startled. "What?" he asked tiredly.

Jisung pressed his phone against his chest. "Nothing."

For a moment, Hyunjin thought about whether it was worth the effort to try to take Jisung's phone away and then decided to do it with a sigh.

Yawning, he sat up, held Jisung's wrists with one hand and wanted to take the phone with the other.

Jisung fought back as best as he could and tried to get rid of Hyunjin, which only ended in Hyunjin sitting above him shortly afterwards, holding his hands over his head and grabbing the younger's phone with a grin.

"Nooo, please don't," he whined.

Hyunjin looked at the picture and gasped for air. "Well, he doesn't seem to be grieving," he said with a grin and gave Jisung his phone back.

"Jinnie go down, please," he complained and tried to shake Hyunjin down, but he only leaned down closer to him. He couldn't see Jisung blushing, but he knew exactly that Jisung's cheeks were just glowing bright red.

"You should send him a photo back, baby," he whispered into his ear in a seductive tone and his warm breath stroked Jisung's cheek.

"Jinnie, you have a boyfriend. Do you remember?" Jisung asked, but finally gave up defending himself against Hyunjin. "Apart from that, I don't have such pictures..."

"We'll take some tomorrow. Answer him and then let's go to sleep," said Hyunjin, yawning and rolling down from the younger one. He enjoyed teasing Jisung a little.

»Hey Channie 🫣🤭 I... uhm.. I'm looking forward to you coming back soon! What can I say, Jinnie, Binnie and I may have also been a little distracted with alcohol. 😂 I'll send you some picture tomorrow. I hope you get some sleep too. ♥️ See you tomorrow 🥹🫶🏻«

"So and now let's sleep," Hyunjin grumbled and pulled the younger one to himself.

"Okay. Sleep well," said Jisung, cuddled overjoyed and Hyunjin and closed his eyes.

"Sleep well too, little one," Hyunjin murmured, pressed a kiss on his hair and also closed his eyes.

Meanwhile, jealousy was seething in Changbin. He didn't even know exactly who he was most jealous of, but somehow all that drove him crazy.

He suppresses a sigh and thought about whether it would be better to go to his own bed and sleep there.

But since he really didn't want to be alone, he closed his eyes and finally fell asleep at some point.

꧁⟢𓆩♡𓆪⟣꧂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 1.4K 50
Jisung was given another chance at life, but things aren't so easy. With his boyfriend Minho, and the rest of Straykids, they all have each other to...
2.5K 141 11
Being insecuritive about everything is not a good idea but Minho couldn't help himself and getting heartbroken was never better too. The only method...
6.7K 300 48
His lungs burned, his heart hammering against his chest and every single cell in his body is telling him to flee. But with a sudden sharp pain in his...
206K 9.3K 21
Everyone can fall in love for their friends, right? But It's complicate, very complicate, very scary? very hard. What If I lose him? How would it fe...