The Copyist (One Piece & OC)

By Thattorichick

A 19 year old girl is suddenly reincarnated into a battlefield as a young baby within the world of One Piece... More

Chapter 1: I'm Where!?
Chapter 2: My New Life
Chapter 3: Here Comes Luffy!
Chapter 4: Enter Sabo!
Chapter 5: Our Dreams!
Chapter 6: Love Punch!
Chapter 7: Family
Chapter 8: Treasure
Chapter 9: Take Off!
Chapter 10: The Idol has What!?!
Chapter 11: North Blue
Chapter 12: Oh My Beard
Chapter 13: Mayday!
Chapter 14: What a Croc!
Chapter 15: Hooked into the Situation
Chapter 16: Find It Fast!
Chapter 17: Meet the Crew!
Chapter 18: Day 1 of 365
Chapter 19: Watch Out! Falling Boat!
Chapter 20: Upper Yard
Chapter 21: The Altar
Chapter 22: City of Gold
Chapter 23: Eneru's Scheme
Chapter 24: Ark Maxim
Chapter 25: Giant Jack
Chapter 26: A Balloon What?
Chapter 27: Welcome to G-8, Psych!
Chapter 28: Woah Waterfalls
Chapter 29: Galley-La Company
Chapter 30: Luffy's Decision
Chapter 31: Worrisome Ordeals
Chapter 32: Trapped on a Train
Chapter 33: Interference
Chapter 34: Enies Lobby
Chapter 35: Strawhats' Arrival!
Chapter 36: Finally, Freedom!
Chapter 37: The 8th Straw Hat
Chapter 38: Goodbye, Old Friends
Chapter 39: Water Seven's Wonders
Chapter 40: Our Next Adventure
Chapter 41: Enter the Fog
Chapter 42: A Sticky Situation
Chapter 43: Haunted Woods
Chapter 44: Night Raid
Chapter 45: Hidden Husband
Chapter 46: The Humming Swordsman/I OBJECT!
Chapter 47: Looming Threats
Chapter 48: My Vow
Chapter 49: New Resolves
Chapter 50: Enter the Groove
Chapter 51: Auction of Action
Chapter 52: Trouble Making Trio
Chapter 53: Poof!
Chapter 54: Out of the Frying Pan & Into the Fire
Chapter 55: Prison Break
Chapter 56: Fight to Flee!
Chapter 57: Final Preparations
Chapter 58: Into the Fray!
Chapter 59: Clash of Steel!
Chapter 60: Do or Die
Chapter 61: Our Next Steps...
Chapter 62: A New Season
Chapter 63: A Dark Gloomy Castle: Wish Granted
Chapter 64: Return to the Groove
Chapter 65: YOU'RE ALIVE?!?!
Chapter 66: Into the Deep
Chapter 67: Ugg, Water
Chapter 68: Fake Invite
Chapter 69: Water Fight
Chapter 71: Hordy's Downfall
Chapter 72: Treasure Hunt Gone Bad
Chapter 73: The Crying Snail
Chapter 74: Enter the Playroom
Chapter 75: A Large 'Room'

Chapter 70: Oh, Another Masterplan

844 28 7
By Thattorichick

***Amaya's POV***

A chill seeped into my bones as a deep chuckle resonated nearby, slowly waking me up. I was drained of energy, feeling sea prism cuffs on my bound wrists. The chuckling was eerie.

My eyes cracked open, allowing me to see a set of uneven bars in front of me. Great, another cell. Behind the bars a pair of ridiculing eyes met with mine.

"Oh, has the glorious sky goddess awakened?" Hordy's tone was ladened with large amounts of sarcasm.

I didn't waste my breath in response. It wouldn't matter what I said or how I said it. He would only find some way to twist it within his mind. Even if I wanted to, I should conserve my energy since I'm cuffed.

I glanced around instead. I was still in the palace, and there were others who were also captured. Neptune being one of them. Seeing that Hordy had many followers around him, I assumed that they captured the palace. There were a couple that looked semi familiar, but not enough to recall their names or abilities.

"Oh? So you won't even speak now, huh? I suppose I was expecting too much for such a weak human." He sneered, forgoing the sarcasm all together and becoming blatantly obvious with his hate.

"Boss! It's time." One of the other fishman in the room announced. He was carrying a snail that had a video cam setup along with a speaker.

Hordy took the mouthpiece that was attached to the transponder snail before speaking. "Uh, everybody on Fish-Man Island. Can you hear me? I'm the captain of the New Fishman Pirates from the Fishman District, Hordy Jones! There is something I want to tell all citizens of the Ryugu Kingdom. This country will soon be destroyed. And it will be rebuilt under a new king. Namely me!"

Wishful thinking on his part.

"The Fishman Island over which I will rule is going to be strict in discipline. Those of you who hope for friendly relations with humans, get packing and leave this country! Humans are weak and they don't know their place. They don't deserve any help from us strong Fishmen. Instead, we will have new residents from the Fishman District soon. They hate humans and hope to change this island like us."

Talk about kicking out innocent people to bring in gangsters.

"I bet you all witnessed how your beloved Queen Otohime died. She was so selfless and tried so hard to build a bridge between Fishman and humans. But who killed her?! It was a human! If you trust them and meet halfway in friendship, they'll disappoint you again! Why can't you see it?!"

Something about this didn't make sense to me. Didn't Hordy kill the queen? Why is he saying that a human did it? Ugg, this absolutely annoys me, forgetting the small details that are important.

"Duped by the Neptune family, you are all heading down the path of death. Their high-sounding dream is just unfeasible. It's a lie that will lead you to perdition."

Does this guy ever stop talking? Like get to the point already. Just because you use large words, doesn't mean you're smart.

"Look at this!" Hordy commanded.

The fishman who was in charge of holding the snailsponder turned the snail to show Neptune tied up.

"The Great Knight Neptune got old like anyone else." Hordy continued.

Now that's ironic. Just wait Hordy and those words will come back to haunt you.

"There is no future for Fishman Island if the old guard remains in power. Citizens of Fishman Island! It's time to say goodbye to the old Ryugu Kingdom!" Hordy turned back to the snail.

"Three hours from now, at Conchcorde Plaza, I'm going to cut this incompetent King's head off! The Great Pirate Era began when they executed a human, Gold Roger, the King of the Pirates. That era saw humans grow to persecute Fishmen. So this time, by executing Neptune, I'll start the Great Fishman Era where Fishmen will dominate humans."

I just want to go back to sleep and wake up in three hours.

"As you may know by now, I'm at the Ryugu Palace as I speak. And we found something good."

Oh no, please go on. I'm just dying to find out.

"It's a letter from the Celestial Dragons that Queen Otohime got 10 years ago at the risk of her life." He held the letter up in his hand, showcasing it to everyone. "If I destroy that letter, it's over. You won't get another one." He dropped the letter to the ground, letting gravity keep watch on it.

Walking over to a large crate, Hordy kept talking. "In this box, there are signatures from the majority of the country." He grabbed a fistfull of them with a sinister laugh, crushing the few in his hand. "I can't believe you guys. There are so many fools who want to befriend humans! Those of you who have signed your name would oppose my new kingdom. So this is actually a list of traitors! No more stepping on her picture."

Picture? What picture?

"It would be easy to pretend you don't mind stepping on it."

Oh, it was the Queen's picture. Luckily Japanese mentions the person's name more often in sentences than the language in my last life. Less pronouns.

"These signatures will tell who is my enemy and who is not. It's hard evidence. I will take care of those enemies one by one." Hordy threatened.

He started to flip through some of the pages before coming to a stop on one random page. "First, Togare from Coral Hill. Next, Gotan from Waterwheel Town. Luca from Mermaid Cove. Garcia from Fishverly Hills. There are a lot more!" He laughed again.

"Stop it!" Neptune interjected. "I won't let you hurt my folk!"

"Well enough for now. We don't have time anyways." Hordy ignored the comment. "Lastly, Straw Hat Pirates! I'll show you something good. I know you are somewhere on the island watching this."

They changed the projected image to show Usopp, Zoro, and Brook chained up and caged. They must have been captured in the end.

"You people shattered Arlong's dream. He was a symbol of Fishmen's anger."

He made a spectacle of raising the cage they were in to the top of the ceiling before beginning to flood the room with water.

"That room will be filled with water by the time we finish executing the King. You lowly creatures can't survive that, can you? Straw Hat Luffy with a 400 million berry bounty! Your people's heads will serve perfectly as a second lesson to humans above ground. The first will be this woman!"

He pointed to me as the camera swiveled in my direction. "A pirate known as the Sky Goddess Amaya with a 400 million berry bounty. Not only is she a human, but she has the most cursed human blood within her. She is a direct descendant of a Celestial Dragon! She will be the first offering to our new Fishman Era. Now, let's start cleaning up the old Ryugu Kingdom!"

They cut off the snailsponder, leaving nothing but an atmosphere filled with gloating. They didn't even need to speak as their whole beings just oozed self confidence. It was sickening.

"Now," Hordy broke them out of their preemptive celebration. "Issue an order to Daruma and the others to assemble. It's gonna get busy."

Hordy glanced at Neptune with loathe in his eyes before that same gaze swiveled to me. "I'll make your executions a big show. So that all citizens of Fishman Island will be afraid of me."

I slightly shook my head at his statement as Neptune refuted his ideas. One day, when it's my turn, I refuse to act like that. I'll surround myself with people who will help keep me in check. No one deserves to live in fear.

"Come on, Scum! Time to go!" One of the underlings came to harass me out of my cell.

Scum? Really? That's the best you can come up with? That's real original, but I'll give it 7/10 due to it being sea related at least.

Instead of responding, I decided now was a good time to get a nap in before the main event.

***Mini Time Skip-2 and ½ Hours***

My neck. Was the first thing on my mind when I awoke. It had the largest knot from sleeping on it weird or not in this case. I was being suspended in the air against something study at my back. My head had been hanging limp for who knows how long.

Glancing around I saw the iconic plaza where the major fight would take place between the Straw Hats and Hordy's crew. Next to me, Neptune was hung on large pieces that formed an 'x'. His sons were hanging from smaller versions of the same structure. They must have come earlier to try to free their father. Poor guys looked roughed up.

I appeared to also be hanging on one of the same structures. I was about 10 meters off the ground. What? Were they too lazy to build a smaller one of these?

To my left, I see Hordy. Although his looks have changed drastically. His physique was larger in all categories, making him taller and stronger. His eyes were now a blood red, which menacingly accented his now albino color of hair and skin. He was sitting on a red throne chair that was bought for him.

Apparently the princes were just added to their captives as Hordy's crew was starting to get pumped up for our deaths.

"Silence." Hordy stunned them with his reaction. They were hoping that he would let them kill us early. "I haven't heard from Decken about Shirahoshi's death." He reasoned.

"Hordy!" The first prince snapped.

"Our sister won't fight! She can't hurt you in any way!" The third prince added.

"Do you think I'm stupid? Her power is the most troublesome, which is why I want her gone." Hordy reasoned.

"Boss! We caught them!" A few fishmen were bringing in a big catch from inside a large net. Dropping the contents, a large princess and a dressed up shark fell. "Princess Shirahoshi and Jimbei got caught in a trap!" The previous voice announced.

Jimbei? My eyes started to flicker, trying to catch a glimpse of my old friend. Once the dust settled from their drop, I could see the familiar fishman tied up on the ground with the other two.

"How lucky am I?" Hordy started another tangent. "So you're here too Jimbei. I liked you back when you were a wild man."

"What happened to you, Hordy? You look so different from before." Jimbei replied.

Hordy ignored the question. "Now, everyone that I wanted to see is here. It was easier than I thought. My only concern now is what the Straw Hats will do."

And let me tell you. That's a justified concern. I inwardly smirked.

"I assume they're desperately looking for a way into the Ryugu Palace now. Even if they make it here after they find their friends dead, we're totally ready to ambush them."

As Hordy said the words, floods of people started to walk into the large opening from inside the surrounding walls.

"There are 30,000 human slaves we've caught in the sea over the past month. And 70,000 Fishmen who know how to use arms. They moved here from the closed Fishman District. Behold 100,000 outlaws together!"

Behold 100,000 targets for practice once I'm free.

Despite the grim circumstances, there was one brave citizen. Many citizens had taken to watching the whole ordeal from the top of the ridge that was surrounding the plaza.

The one who spoke up, Madam Sharley, boldly stated that Hordy had no control according to her visions. Apparently, she was well known around the island for always having accurate visions. Instead of Hordy, she claimed that Luffy would be the one to decide the fate of the island.

Hordy did not take kind to her comment, sending a blast of water in her direction. She was knocked back rather harshly. Many of the citizens along with the princes called out for her in worry.

Everything started to escalate, making the atmosphere all the more tense. Hordy started to rant, saying how he was the only one strong enough for the job of making change. He even admitted that he was the one who killed the late Queen that everyone loved.

The only person who wasn't surprised, besides myself that is, was the Princess. She knew the whole time, hiding it to try to make her mother's dream come true. This caused another outrage among the people, having learned that she suffered with this knowledge the whole time.

I couldn't feel my arms. They had become numb from being hung on the x-like structure. Come on, Lu. Anytime now would be great.

Hordy laughed at the Princess's decision to stay quiet. He then decided to make her suffer all the more by throwing Shark Water Arrows at her tied up family. Her father and three brothers all fell forward after the impact.

I was ready to filet this guy. It took a lot of strength for her to keep the secret, even if it might not have been the best plan as a royal. But Hordy, he just made the list.

After the king and princes fell, Hordy's commanders all started to laugh. One of them claimed that the four wouldn't make it to their execution time since Hordy was too strong.

"Haha, that's not good. They must be executed by beheading." Hordy claimed. "Bring me a sword. Our only concern was Jimbei and Shirahoshi, and we got them now. There is no reason for us to wait until the appointed time now."

Someone promptly delivered a sword into his webbed hand. "I'm going to execute these worthless creatures of the royal family." He declared.

All of his men started an excited frenzy. All of them shouting 'Kill them!'.

"Hey! Straw Hat Luffy! If you want to destroy the island, why don't you do it now?! Do your worst! Right here, right now!" A random citizen from the top voice echoed.

That voice started a rally of their own. All the citizens were starting to cheer for Luffy's arrival.

"Listen! You foolish citizens!" Hordy shouted, seizing the top of Neptune's hair. "I'm going to proceed with the execution of the former king, Neptune: now! Watch very closely! As I cut former king Neptune's head off! Then, this half-assed king without a drop of racial pride will be gone forever, and the new kingdom of Fishmen will rise, which will dominate the pathetic humans!"

All his subordinates cheered as Hordy raised the sword in his hand with a maniacal laugh.

"PLEASE SAVE FATHER, LUFFY-SAMA!!" The princess wailed as Hordy's sword went into motion.

A strange sound paused Hordy from his train of thought, stalling his current actions. The shark that came with the princess seemed to be having a rough time. After what looked like to be an internal beating, the shark threw up.

Confused at the scene, Hordy had no time to react when Luffy kicked him in the stomach. He was in second gear with an epic smoke screen to accompany his ability.

The commanders were just as confused.

"You're out already," Jimbe slightly lamented. "I guess you had no choice! Hurry up, you all!" He shouted.

"Who's he talking to-ch?" One of the commanders with eight arms questioned.

"Don't worry! We were ready from the beginning!" Nami's voice rang through the air. She started to appear from thin air, dispersing her tempo technique. "Because we knew that Luffy would never sit tight as we had planned! Mirage, release!"

"A woman appeared all of a sudden-ch!" The same eight armed general announced in shock.

"Is this it, Jimbei-chan? The letter from the Celestial Dragons?" Nami questioned, holding up a piece of paper.

"That's it! Good job!" He confirmed.

"And I handed the key over to Robin!" Nami announced proudly.

Sounds of chains becoming unlocked started to ring around the area. Neptune, the three princes, and myself were now free.

"Who did this?" The third prince questioned.

Feeling everything become reenergized, I smile. "Thanks Robin! Thanks Nami!" I shout to the ladies, running over to Robin who was by the Princess and Jimbei. She soon uncuffed them as well.

"What's that?!" A voice yelled.

"A lion and a whale?"

"No! That's not a lion! It's a ship!"

I turned to see the Sunny flying through the air in our direction. It had a fresh coat of coating on her for our future journey. Franky was at the helm before a large beam shot from the ship into the plaza.

BOOM!

"Princes! Take the King and go!" Jimbei ordered as the whale went over to assist.

"Okay!" The first prince agreed before they took off.

Using the rumble, I tuned into the conversation on the Sunny once they landed on the plaza floor.

"Wow! Look at all the people here!" Chopper comments.

"Oh no, are they all our enemies?!" The ever frantic sniper asked.

"I think so. It looks like there are 70,000 or 80,000. No, 100,000 of them, maybe." Sanji assesses.

"Yohoho, that's a little tough!"

"You can go take a nap or something if you want. I'll take care of them." Greenie snarks.

"What do you mean, ya damn moss head?" Sanji retorts.

"I can't wait! Let's go wild guys!" Franky finishes.

I stop listening with a slight chuckle. They seem to be in good spirits.

All of us gathered around one another once the others left the ship. Luffy walked to where he was standing at the head of the group.

Many of the citizens were shouting questions at their group. They wanted to know about all the things the Straw Hats had been accused of, wanting to know the truth. What were their goals? Were they the enemy?

"Friends or foes?" Luffy repeats their question. "That's something you'll have to decide on your own!" He declared.

I walked to stand next to Lu.

"Ama, you good?" His deeper voice questioned.

"Fine and ready to rumble." I reply with a smile. "I'll let you lead since ya saved me and all."

One side of his mouth raised momentarily before he donned his serious persona once again. "Glad you're okay. Let's do this." He readjusted his hat. "We're all together again finally!"

"Those guys just had their captain beaten. Why don't they look scared?" Chopper questions.

"You're right. That's odd." Robin admits.

"It's an energy steroid. They have been taking it like candy to give them a boost for their battles. Don't underestimate it." I warn them.

"I see. I hope we don't die gruesomely before the effects wear off." She comments.

I laugh. Oh! "Hey Usopp! Where's Chi?" I question the sniper.

"Hm? Oh, she's taking a nap on the Sunny. She passed out a bit after being underwater for a little, but Chopper made sure she was okay."

I turned to Chopper who nodded in agreement. "Thanks you two. I hope she joins us soon. She would be sad to learn she missed all the fun."

A cloud of rubble burst from where Hordy was sent. "Vander Decken was useless. I needed him to get rid of Shirahoshi." He started to walk in our direction. "She's the legendary Mermaid Princess with that troublesome power. So I needed to take out Shirahoshi as soon as possible, but you people duped me completely. Jimbei. I should have noticed when you gave in without resistance."

He stopped on top of his raised platform near his group of commanders. "You're quite taken with these humans, aren't you?! I despise your kind the most!" He kept spewing nonsense about his plans to enslave the whole human race after his plan to kill all the kings who attend the next World Summit.

As if he hadn't already made us his enemy, he said one thing that he'll come to regret. "I'll become the King of the Pirates!"

Luffy's hat covered his eyes. "The King of the Pirates?" Luffy echoed.

"You're just a band of 10 half-assed pirates and a grounded sky goddess. You can't do anything! We have 100,000 on our side." He paused to let the information startle the spectators above before laughing. "Kill them all, Fishman Pirates!"

A thundering roar sounded as the surrounding pirates started to close in.

"Before we fight, we could get squashed." Robin comments, crossing her arms.

"Squashed?! No!" Usopp panicked.

"100,000 enemies?! I'm so stunned my eyes will pop out! But I don't have eyes to pop out! Yohoho!"

"100,000 is nothing! Let's do this!" Nami declared.

"Don't hide behind Ama while you say that!" Usopp shouted at her.

"Super Armor Me! Alright bring it on!" Franky got pumped.

"There are 11 of us. We each need to beat a little over 9,000." Sanji mentions.

"Don't sweat it, Sanji. We got this!" I smile in his direction.

"They outnumber us, but it doesn't mean they're stronger." Greenie agreed. "It's not like they're elite Navy soldiers. So don't shit yourself."

"What did you say, you stupid Moss Head?!" Sanji retorted, leaning in his direction.

"Bring it on, you Bloody-nose, Two-bit Chef!"

Luffy pushed them apart as he walked past them with a serious expression.

"Your assessment is about to be ruined Sanji." I comment, watching my best friend start the battle.

The soldiers started to close in on Lu as he was walking in their direction. As they started to swing weapons at him, he made no move to dodge. Instead, he lifted his head, releasing a large amount of conqueror's haki.

Thud! Rumble!

The ground momentarily shook as half the bodies in the plaza dropped to the ground like flies.

"Woo!! GO LU! Save some for the rest of us!" I cheer.

Hordy's face was priceless. His jaw was literally dropped. The sound of shocked citizens could also easily be heard without the need for tuning in.

"That was haki." Robin announced to our group.

"He's gotten much stronger in just 2 years." Jimbei comments.

"That was conqueror's haki? So he was capable of that, as I thought." Sanji adds.

"That's what I needed from my captain. Otherwise, he needs to step down." Greenie finished.

"You're Hordy, right?" Lu questioned the Fishman. "I guess I have to kick your ass. You can become king of whatever you want in any country. But there can only be one King of the Pirates!"

Finally! I crouch down, touching my bare hand to the plaza floor. "Sand-Sand". I started stripping the floor of all moisture, turning it into a multitude of sand particles.

Once everyone started to fight in earnest, I had enough sand to go to war myself. Manipulating the tide of sand, I had it crash into the incoming fishmen's bodies. Stunning them enough to prepare for my next move. Lifting the sand, I created many walls in various directions that were all at a large height.

I channeled some lightning, making it appear from the sky to strike the sand walls. The sand was struck, heated, and rapidly evolved into glass. Seeing the walls in place, I grin widely as I released a large amount of smoke to encompass the area of glass walls.

It's time to make a fun house of smoke and mirrors. Once the smoke was obscuring the scene, I switch to the illusion fruit, creating lots of things to jump scare and occupy any guests into the field. Some were creatures from my imagination, others from this world, and the rest were from the nightmares of my past life like horror movies.

Having the stage set, it was time to enter the fray. I thought it would be fun to switch it up, so I grabbed the small cross necklace that was around my neck. Pulling it over my head, I hold it in my hand. I start to run around the area, using both my memory and the smoke itself to help navigate my surroundings.

"GAH!"

"What the?!"

"Get it off! Get it off!"

"Mommy!"

Different panicked voices shouted from various parts of the maze, leading me to them all the more quickly. I would appear like a vengeful ghost before taking down the enemy. A few of them call me that in fright. I guess cuz of my hair color?

This went on for about ten minutes before both the smoke and my enemies had dissipated. Well that was a fun combination. I'll have to use this one more often.

No longer needing the glass walls, I blast them away with the rumble fruit. Jagged shards of glass rained over a new group of incoming opponents. Well that was quick.

"Uoff", the air was pushed out of my lungs as a fur ball lunged into my torso. "Really Chi?" I gasp out before sucking in some air.

"Chi chI cHi!" She squeaked happily.

"Happy to see you too. You feeling better?"

"Chi!" She affirmed.

Looking around, I see that everyone else is hard at work. A hoard of fishmen started to take to the sky. Their target: Shirahoshi. Sanji was the only one of the Straw Hats who could meet them in that element.

"Oi Chi? I think it's time we took our place. What do you say?"

She gave me the equivalent of a smirk for a cloud fox.

I replaced the sword necklace over my neck before Chi and I raced to the Sunny. Chi used her speed while I channeled lightning through my limbs. Once we were on deck, I started to unhook the craft from the supports.

"Chi, fire up the engines!"

She bounded up into the plane, stopping at the controls to start the dial. I'm glad I already spent time installing the dials on the new plane.

"CHI!" She squeaked as the engine came to life.

"Right! It's more powerful than the last one!" I shout, finishing the last latch. I jump into the plane, taking my seat. "Prepare for take off!"

I start up the jet dials on the wings, providing enough power to lift the plane up into the air. "Ready for battle!" I warn soon after we were in the air.

Chi rummaged through a bag on the seat next to me, pulling out a different dial. It was the flame dial that I used as a kid to build my first aircraft. I didn't always have the flame-flame powers afterall.

"Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?" I question her.

She nods as she moved the dial in front of the large funnel cannon on the back of the plane. She had one paw holding it in place while her other paw rested on the button.

"As you wish," I chuckle at her enthusiasm. I love having a gunner as my copilot.

I turned off the jet dials, coming into a steady speed. I couldn't go too fast or maneuvering would prove to be difficult. I flew into the thick of the enemy. Many tried to dodge the craft, spiraling into many directions.

Strike!

Chi wasted no time as she started to blast everyone who came within range of the funnel cannon.

We did loops and circles around the area, knocking many fishmen out of the sky. I avoided the flying chef, keeping him out of Chi's blasting zone. There were only a few stragglers left, so I decided to switch out.

"Chi take over!" I call, jumping out of the side of the plane. "Sky Walk!" I call, thrusting my legs against the air to move forward. I was headed straight for a fishman who was nearly at the princess. "Room!"

The blue membrane took over a large area as I pulled a pebble out of my pocket. I flicked it in front of me a couple of feet before lifting a leg high. "Shambles!"

The fishman took the place of the pebble as my leg came down. The kick sent him plummeting into the ground.

Thud

Thud Thud Thud

Huh? Almost sounds like fireworks.

The last few stragglers were now grounded. I ran through the sky to catch up to my plane. I barreled back in, taking over the controls again.

"Chi ChI cHi," she whines.

"What? I can't let you have all the fun." I shake my head at her. Who knew that she would love fighting that much.

I surveyed the battle as we flew through the sky. Many of the basic fighters were down and out. Despite their swarming earlier, they were out rather quick.

It appeared that the generals were the remaining contenders in this battle. Most of them had squared off with a member of Lu's crew, but a couple of them were just observing. Might as well lend a hand.

"Chi, I'm headed down. Think you can park?"

"CHI!" She huffed in annoyment.

"Sorry, sorry, didn't mean to doubt ya." I smile before jumping back out. "Bombs away!" I chuckle as I plummeted towards the plaza floor. I twisted my body to change the direction while I used kicks to speed up further.

Times like these I'm glad I have a few logia abilities. I aimed myself at one of the generals. He was blue and purple, tall, and had no visible mouth. He was my target as he was just watching the nearby battles.

"Heads up!" I shouted at him, grabbing his attention.

He snapped his head up to spot me before his eyes widened at my rapid approach. There was no time for him to dodge.

"Ahh!" He shouted as I was about to make contact. I turned into smoke and dissipated right before making contact, blasting an air full of smoke in his face in the process.

As smoke I gathered and reappeared standing in front of him. "Psych!" I grin at his sweat covered face and closed eyes.

His eyes opened in confusion before noticing that I was standing in front of him. He cleared his throat. "I only screamed to make you feel better." He refuted his actions with an even voice.

I raised an eyebrow at his response. So you're one of those huh? This should be fun. "No worries. I only did that to mess with you." I matched his nonchalant tone.

He nodded his head before pausing his actions. He must have just realized what I said. That's hilarious.

"I suppose you are the one chosen to fight against me. I'll help you out by making it quick." His 'I'm more superior than you' self spoke.

"Hm, thanks for being willing to surrender. That does make things quicker. What's the name?" I question, raising my hands to rest behind my head.

"You are mistaken. I'm not surrendering. I am Zeo. Remember my name Sky Goddess as it's the last one you'll hear."

"Well that turned dark rather quickly. Although, I'm kinda glad you're not surrendering. It's more fun this way."

"You're rather cocky, aren't you?"

"That's funny coming from you. Tell you what, what do you say? Are you up for a wager?" I suggest.

"I'll hear you out at least."

"Willpower. The first of us to lose their willpower has to admit defeat. What do you say?" I challenge.

"You just made my job easier. Don't worry, I'll make it quick." He agrees.

I smile. I only need one shot. "You can go first."

"Humpf," He scoff as he turned invisible. Is this guy stealing my move? I guess I stole it first though.

Since my eyes would be of no use, I tuned in with the Rumble. I heard a shuffle similar to the sounds of a slither of a snake. There you are. I pegged his location to my left although I pretended to still be looking around.

Then the idiot decided to speak. "You're gonna be dead before you notice! Camouflage Carpet!" He was rapidly approaching me from the side. As he was about to make contact, I turned and kicked the guy in the face.

His injured self reappeared on the ground.

"If you're going to attack with stealth. You can't speak." I educate the man.

He coughed out some blood in his webbed hand as he staggered to a standing position. "How was that, Goddess? My foot-destroying technique called Body Crush made your foot inquired." He declared.

I was standing just fine, and my foot wasn't even throbbing. "Well something was crushed, but I think it was your brain pal." I comment. "My turn." I lift my palm upwards. "Hollow-Hollow," I order, summoning a single ghost.

The ghost danced around me once before heading over to its target. It sang its little song in the process, reminding me of my time with Perona on that gloomy island. Good times.

"You think this cute thing will help you win the bet?" Zeo questioned.

"I dare you to say that once you've come in contact with it." I nonchalantly answer.

"As if that will do anything." He remained standing tall and unmoving.

"Hollow Hollow," the ghost called as it slipped through Zeo's chest.

"I'm a cod fish. The lowest of the low." His quiet voice laments as he crouched on the ground. "No, I'm scum. Cod fish is too good for me."

I smile. "I win." Although... why was his voice so quiet? Is he unconsciously still acting prideful even in this state? I wouldn't have heard it without the Rumble activated.

I shake my head as I close the distance between us at a walking pace. I laced my right fist with armament haki.

Bang! Thud!

And knock out! I wonder what the others are doing? I turn away, heading back to the Sunny to make sure Chi parked properly.

___________________________________________________________

Still Alive! Here's a chapter! Hope you enjoyed! Until Next Time...

World_Imaginer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 795 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...
182K 4.1K 34
I was on my lil' brother's ship I can't wait to see him! He probably doesn't remember me since it was over 17 years ago. I was the oldest out of Ace...
40.9K 1.2K 19
(Y/N) has never had a family as long as she could remember. For the past 5 years she's been dressing up as a boy, to hide the fact that she is a woma...
25K 840 22
REWRITING / PUT ON HOLD . || 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭, 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭? ⸺ on a sandy seafront, a naive girl dies and a beautiful...