Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King

By SunitaVarma7

What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of... More

Book Cover and Disclaimer
A bond bound by compulsion.
surekha's bitter words for anokhi
Rishabh's torture
Shobha's warning to Anokhi
Rishabh's reason for the marriage.
Drunk Rishabh came to Anokhi's room.
Anokhi is handicapped.
Anokhi, Rohit and Riya's talks
Praveen and Shanaya's relationship
the seven rings
Anokhi's scarf
Anokhi's creativity
Rishabh come back
Riya's wish
Anokhi made breakfast
Rishabh prepared gift for Anokhi
Anokhi comes to Rishabh's office
Rishabh finds out the truth
Rishabh came hospital
Anokhi's mom
Rishabh's guilt
Welcome Anokhi
Rishabh cares
Rishabh, Anokhi and Rain.
First kiss
Kalandi
face reveal
Rishabh's action surprise everyone
Rishabh's care
you are lucky
Alok's word
Anant Sethi
Alok's letter.
Alok scaring Kalandi.
Poor Rohit
Mittal Family
Anokhi's old memories
Vikram meets an unknown girl
Vikram, Preeti and Dairy Milk Chocolate
Note
Anokhi's nightmare
scars
Vikram's stubbornness
The Truth
I am not some eatable thing
The wives style.
Do you consider me your wife now?
Vikram and Preeti
vikram And preeti 2
Rishabh and Anokhi's photo.
Rishabh takes Anokhi for shopping.
Poor Rishabh
Swati Tiwari's attitude
Rishabh's condition.
Rohit imitated Anokhi
Rishabh and Anokhi's dance
Rishabh apologized
Shocking news
status of praveen
Anokhi's wish
Romantic Rishabh
Mithali's betrayal.
Sudhir's concern
small surprise
Alok in danger
Rishabh and Anant Sethi face to face.
Shobha's fear
Anokhi takes care of Rishabh.
Hardik's request
Truth
Shobha and Alok
Voice Message
Anokhi's trick
Anokhi says and Rishabh believes
some romantic moments
Again married
Omkar and Riya
Anokhi applies color on Rishabh
Happy Holi
Priti in Danger
Vikram saves Preeti
Shivika's broken heart
Anokhi confronts the truth
Anant gets to know about Anokhi
Shalini's threat
Anokhi's anger
Shivaay take care of Shivika

Alok got shot

36.7K 1.9K 42
By SunitaVarma7

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Just then there was a loud bang outside. The sound was so loud that everyone trembled for a moment. Anokhi held Rishabh tightly out of fear and hid her face in Rishabh's chest.

Rishabh's grip on Anokhi also tightened. Just then Rishabh's bodyguards and Alok's three bodyguards also arrived there, along with Praveen and Shanaya.

Rishabh looked at Praveen and said, "Find out what it was?"

"Yes sir", Praveen said and went outside with some bodyguards. Alok also told his guards to follow them, so those three also went.

"Mom, you all go inside." Rishabh said to Shobha. Then his eyes fell on Anokhi hiding in his arms, who was trembling badly out of fear.

He pushed her away from himself and raised Anokhi's face to look at her.  Anokhi's face had turned completely red and her eyes were filled with tears.

Unknowingly Rishabh wiped her tears and said in a soft tone, "Go with mom."

But Anokhi held his arm tightly and started shaking her head in no, so this time Rishabh became strict and said, "I said go." Saying this, he forcefully freed her hand from his hand and look towards Riya, then both Riya and Shanaya held Anokhi and started taking her away from there.

When Rishabh, Alok, Ajay, Vikram, Hardik, Shivaay and Rohit came out, they saw that there were many people wearing black clothes around the mansion, who had covered their faces.

They had weapons in their hands and Praveen and Rishabh's bodyguards were fighting with them. Alok's guards were also fighting with them.

Then from somewhere in the air, a dagger came to them.  Seeing this, Rishabh pushed Alok standing next to him and took the dagger in his hands.

If Rishabh had not pushed Alok in time, the dagger would have hit Alok's chest.

Rishabh held the dagger tightly and looked in the direction from where it had come with his eyes red with anger.

He turned the dagger and threw it back at the man who had thrown it and the dagger hit the man's neck directly, killing him on the spot.

All of them also took out their guns and started fighting with those men. Vikram twisted the neck of one of the men and said, "Yaar, where did these people come from, that too inside the mansion? Rishabh, it seems you have become a bit loose after your wife came. That's why you are not concentrating on work."

"Stop your nonsense or else I will loosen your breath, understood?  “, Rishabh said looking at him angrily and kicked the man standing in front of him on his chest, which made a sound of something breaking inside him and he fell unconscious.

Alok was also fighting with those men, but some trouble was visible on his face. He shot a man on his chest and when he fell on the ground, he removed the cloth from that man’s face.

Looking at that man’s face, Alok’s eyes widened. Maybe he knew him and recognized him.

Alok quickly looked around, but he did not see his three guards anywhere. Seeing this, he shouted loudly, “ Oh Sheet ”

He quickly ran inside the mansion. Rishabh also heard his voice and he also ran after him.

Inside the mansion, those three guards were standing outside Shobha room. They fired at the door lock, which broke the door lock.  They opened the door and went inside and the third man among them went towards the other room.

When those two bodyguards came inside the room, they saw that the room was completely empty, there was no one in the room. But then two bodyguards of Rishabh came from behind and attacked them and started fighting with both of them.

Rishidhar ji, Shobha Surekha, Riya, Shanaya and Anokhi were standing in the room and watching them. Seeing them fighting, Anokhi was trembling with fear and held the headrest of the bed tightly.

When Rishabh's bodyguard made both of them unconscious and fell on the ground, Rishidhar ji said to everyone, "Let's go from here"

On his command, Surekha, Riya, Shanaya, Shobha, all left the room and the bodyguard locked the room from outside and started protecting the five of them.

Everyone started going down towards the hall. Then Shobha remembered something and shouted in panic, “Where is Anokhi?”

On hearing Anokhi’s name, everyone started looking around. Anokhi was not with them.

“Choti si bhabhi, has she remained inside the room?”, Riya also said in panic.

Inside the room, both the bodyguards composed themselves and picked up their guns again. When both of them started opening the door, it was closed. Seeing this, they kicked the door hard in anger.

Just then they heard some sound in the room. Both of them looked at each other and signaled to keep quiet and started looking around the room.

They saw a yellow cloth from behind the bed. Seeing this, they went in that direction. When they peeped, Anokhi, hiding behind the bed, was sobbing slowly with her hand on her mouth and was shivering due to fear.

Seeing Anokhi, a dangerous smile came on their lips. They caught Anokhi and took her out from there.

In the hall, when Shobha started going back towards her room, Surekha stopped her and said, “ Didi, where are you going? Don’t go now. We will tell Rishabh that he will bring her.”

“ Surekha, they will kill Anokhi.” ​​Shobha said crying. By then Alok and Rishabh had also come inside.

“ Shobha, are you okay?”, “ Mom, are you okay?”, both Alok and Rishabh asked together.

Shobha held Rishabh’s hand and said, “ Rishabh, Anokhi is still in the room. Save her.”

Rishabh’s eyes widened on hearing Shobha’s words. He quickly ran towards the room. As soon as he opened the door, both the guards were standing in front holding Anokhi and pointing guns at her and one of them was also holding Anokhi’s hair tightly.

Seeing Anokhi in this condition, Rishabh's eyes turned red with anger. He roared and said to both of them, "Remove your hands from her."

But both the guards did not leave Anokhi. Instead, the one who was holding Anokhi's hair tightened his grip and said to Rishabh, "Step back or else she will die here."

As soon as his grip was tightened, Anokhi screamed.

"Rishabh, come back.", said grandfather.

Just then Alok came in front of both the guards and said angrily, "Why are you both doing this? Leave her now."

"Sorry, we cannot do this. We have received orders.", said both of them.

Rishabh said angrily, "Who has order you to kill my wife?"

"Not your wife, I have been ordered to kill her.", saying this one of them pointed towards Shobha. Seeing this, everyone was shocked.

Shobha said, “You have come for me, right? So leave her .” Saying this, Shobha started coming forward. Then Riya held her and said, “No mom, wait.”

Seeing both of them paying attention to Shobha, Anokhi hit the thigh of the guard who was holding her hair with the pen hidden in her hand.

The guard screamed due to the pain and pushed Anokhi away. Seeing this, Rishabh quickly caught Anokhi and turned around and kicked the other guard hard, due to which he also fell on the ground.

“Are you okay Cupcake?” Rishabh asked holding Anokhi’s face in both his hands, then Anokhi nodded her head in yes and clung to him.

Seeing Anokhi alright, Alok came to those two guards. Both of them had also covered their faces so that Rishabh could not know that these two were the same ones who had come with Alok, but Alok recognized them as soon as he saw them.

He caught the collar of one of them and softly asked, “Kalandi had sent you both to kill my Shobha, right?”

“Yes”, said that guard. As soon as he said yes, Alok took out a gun from behind his waist and fired it in the middle of his forehead.

Hearing the sound of the gun shot, Anokhi held Rishabh even tighter and Rishabh started caressing her head slowly. One of his hands was on Anokhi’s hair and the other on Anokhi’s back.

Rishabh was standing with his eyes closed holding Anokhi in his arms. There was peace on his face, otherwise he was also scared for a moment seeing Anokhi at gunpoint. 

After killing him, Alok came to the second guard, who had just pulled out the pen that Anokhi had pierced in his thigh. Alok caught his neck and tightening his grip, asked, “Where is the third one?”

“He had gone to the other room to look for the others.”, the guard said fearfully. As soon as he finished speaking, Alok killed him too.

Alok got up and turned around and looked around. Rishabh was holding Anokhi in his arms. Grandfather, Riya, Shanaya and Surekha were standing in the hall and by now Rishabh's bodyguards and everyone else had also come inside.

Seeing everyone safe, Alok heaved a sigh of relief. Shobha started going towards Anokhi. Just then Alok's eyes fell on the third guard hiding behind the pillar who had pointed a gun at Shobha.

Seeing this, Alok shouted loudly, “Shobha” and ran towards her, but by then the guard had fired a shot.

That bullet was coming towards Shobha, but Alok pulled her behind himself in time and that bullet hit Alok directly on his shoulder.

As soon as Alok was shot, Shobha shouted, “ Alok ”

Hearing Shobha’s shout and the sound of the gunshot, everyone looked in that direction. Seeing Alok shot, Rishabh panicked for a moment and left Anokhi there and ran towards Alok.

As soon as the bullet hit, Alok became unconscious and Shobha started falling with him, but Rishabh came and held both of them.

Vikram and Praveen looked in the direction from where the bullet was fired. They saw a man running there, so they immediately ran after him.

Hardik and Shanaya came to Alok. Rishabh was holding Alok with both his hands. Seeing the blood flowing from his body, Rishabh’s forehead wrinkled. Shobha was just looking at Alok while crying.

===================================

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 1.9K 15
"π‘ͺ𝒂𝒏 𝑰 π’ˆπ’†π’• 𝒂 π’Œπ’Šπ’”π’”? 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒏 π’šπ’π’– π’Žπ’‚π’Œπ’† π’Šπ’• 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓?" β€’β€’β€’ "Only 5 months into this marriage, and we'll part our...
122K 7K 47
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
1.4M 79.9K 38
"Ahhh, leave me...I am sorry...please" A girl was begging and dragging by a very muscular man, was crying but the man was very deaf to hear her plead...
563K 30.8K 34
there is a girl is unknown city. she thought everyone is just like her innocent and naive and she has been sold to a lady who owned a brothel and she...