Something About You

By lex_nolan

After her junior year of college comes to an end, Parker heads back home for the summer fresh off a breakup... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
To be continued

Chapter 16

62 5 0
By lex_nolan

About thirty minutes go by when we're lying on the couch, snuggled in a blanket. She's big spoon this time; her arm is wrapped around me, softly scratching my arm. It feels so fucking good.

"Do you feel anything yet?" She asks.

"Yeah, I feel good," we both chuckle. "Do you?"

"Oh yeah." She says, and I feel her hand shift from my arm to my thigh.

My eyes close with heightened sensuality. She starts to kiss my neck and lifts my shirt, I start breathing heavily.

"I have been wanting to rip your clothes off since the night I met you in that club," she says softly in my ear.

My whole body starts to tingle at the sound of her voice dirty talking me and her hand teasing around my pant line. I have never felt such exhilaration from anyone before. Part of me wants her to just fuck me already and another part of me wants this sensual foreplay to last forever. Her hand continues to lightly scratch my stomach and then she unbuttons my jeans, slowly pulling the zipper down.

I turn around to face her, grabbing her head in my hands to amplify this moment. I kiss her lips, her neck and her chest when we both start to moan. She moves herself on top of me, pinning my arms beside my head.

"Stay," she commands and smirks, I obey.

I shut my eyes in pure ecstasy. We make out soft and slow as her hands rub my sides and my legs. She lifts my shirt and I sit up to help take it off. I hold this position as she scratches my back and gently pulls my hair. I take her shirt off and admire the beauty sitting on top of me. Holy fuck. Her skin is tan and soft, her boobs are perfect and perky, and the black laced bra doesn't hurt either. I kiss every inch of her torso with each kiss softer than the last; she tilts her head back and lets out a few heavy breaths.

"Oh my god, Parker." She runs her fingers through her hair, looks at me and grabs my face.

We stop and stare at each other for a moment. It is in that moment that I fall in love with Claire Emerson. A few weeks I have known this girl. Typical lesbians, but it's true. I feel this yearning for her in every inch of my body and see life when I look in her eyes. I feel it from her too. I'm holding her closely in my arms while she plays gently with my hair and softly scratches the back of my neck.

"What am I going to do with you?" I speak for the first time in what feels like an eternity.

She smiles and stares at me for a few seconds more then kisses me. She takes my head in her hands and holds one long, beautiful kiss.

"I know what I'm going to do with you right now." She let's go of my face, pushes on my shoulders to throw me down, and pulls my pants down.

My eyes close when I feel her kiss my lips, neck, chest, stomach and down to the insides of my thighs. I scratch her back and neck while gently moaning from the tingling feeling my entire body feels. I open my eyes and look down at her. She looks up at me and gives me a wink as she puts her fingers inside me.

"Fuck you're so hot," I didn't realize I said it out loud until she looked back at me.

"Watching you right now is fucking hot."

She comes up to kiss me while her fingers are in movement. In and out, twirling around and doing things I'm not even sure of but all I know is, is that this feels absolutely incredible. We're making out intensely as her fingers move faster or harder. I can't help but moan and breathe heavily and I know Claire loves it.

"I love hearing the sounds you make," she talks in between our lips touching.

"Fuck Claire, don't stop."

This all feels so comfortable, so right, so good. We catch one another's eyes from time to time and it's like looking into heaven. Her lips and tongue leave mine and she starts to kiss down my body again; a few pillows by our feet fall off the couch. Her fingers are still making a patterned movement inside me when she kisses my stomach, and her tongue trails my underwear line. I can feel all the hairs on my body shoot up in nervousness and excitement. She stops fingering me to take my underwear off. I thrust up and breathe deeply, looking at the beautiful girl on top of me. She looks at me and I examine her for a moment, it's like slow motion. Her curled, blonde hair is sparkling from light peaking through the curtains, her eyes are almost devilish or mischievous looking at me up and down and her mouth is just slightly open when she bites her lip. I tilt my head back in sexual awe. Claire has all control.

She puts her fingers back inside me and kisses my hips and thighs until she finally twirls her tongue onto my clit. I grip the couch with one hand and pull her hair with the other. Nothing has ever felt this god. No one has ever felt this good. Not Sean. Not Trent. No one. It's as if Claire has a map and legend to my body. She knows exactly where to touch and how gentle or rough she needs to be. I never question a single move she makes; I let her have me however she wants.

"Oh my God, Claire," I moan and breathe harder and harder, tightening my hands on the couch and her head, "Fuck. Please don't stop."

I hear her moaning and she picks up the intensity. Her tongue is doing things I didn't know a tongue could do; she's hitting spots I didn't even know I had sexual sensitivity to. All my thoughts escape me. The weed could very well be playing a role in how euphoric this feels but I know deep down this is love; some next level of love I've never experience before.

I look down to her and she shows no sign of exhaustion. She stops to look up at me, smirks, kisses my stomach some more and resumes. Claire is moving her tongue and fingers in perfect rhythm and within a few minutes, I release what is the most intense and satisfying orgasm I have ever had, letting out more loud moans and deep breaths.

She lays on me for a few minutes while I catch my breath. My body is still tingling, and my mind is still wrapping itself around what just happened. I take a few more deep breaths and start to scratch her back.

"Holy shit," I let out with what air I have left.

"Hope it was as good for you as it was for me," Claire rests her chin on my stomach while she looks at me with a sexy grin, I nod and lay my head back.

She moves her body up, places her hand on my face and kisses me. This is paradise. There is nothing else I could possibly want right now or anywhere else I would rather be. I wrap my arms around her tight while we make out for a few minutes until she lays beside me and we shut our eyes.

I check my phone on the coffee table to a few notifications, and see the time is 4:14. I wake up noticing Claire isn't beside me or anywhere in sight; my high is gone. I pick up my pants and shirt off the floor, put them on and walk to the kitchen to grab a glass of water because my mouth feels like a dry sponge. I chug two full glasses down and hear faint talking coming from the bedroom. It's the middle of a summer Manhattan day but with the curtains drawn, I feel like I'm in another dimension.

Claire is on the phone when she turns around to see me entering the room, she gives me a "one-sec" finger. I nod and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Something about pizza and having a dry mouth encourages me to freshen up. I overhear her laughing and talking when she says, "Can you stop," in a playful tone.

"So how about tonight?" She asks, and I walk towards her and squint my eyes. "I think we're both sober now." She smacks my ass when I turn around to rinse my mouth out.

"No, it's not. I want you two to officially meet. Does seven work? Okay cool. Love you, bye"

I rinse, gargle some mouthwash and grin.

"Okay we're gonna need to slow down. It's way too soon to meet your parents," I playfully tease her, "I don't even like you that much." I grab her hips.

"You're hysterical," she teases me back, "I want us to grab dinner with Ellie. She's the one from the club and she's one of my best friends."

"The one that cock blocked me? I don't know about that."

"You're gonna love her," she kisses me one long, slow perfect kiss.

"Do you have a speaker in here?" I spontaneously change the subject with a cute idea in mind.

"Yeah, why?" She looks at me confused.

I pull my phone from my pocket, connect to her blue tooth speaker and go to a playlist I knew would come in handy one day. I mostly listen to tropical house music or alternative rock, but I keep a few random playlists of country, jazz and old romantic songs. I go to my oldies playlist and put on "New York, New York" by Frank Sinatra, toss my phone on her bed and take her hand.

"Oh wow," she rolls her eyes and places her other hand on my shoulder. "How original!"

"Thought you might like it." I slowly move us side to side and twirl her.

I can't slow dance for shit but with Claire I feel like I can do anything. I've never felt so confident or comfortable with anyone before. I pull her in closer and she rests her head on my shoulder; I rest my head on hers, rocking our bodies in rhythm. We don't say anything for a few minutes, we just listen to my playlist and hold one another close.

"My head fits perfectly right here," she breaks the silence with her heavenly voice.

"I think everything about you and I is perfect right here."

We dance to a few more songs when she lifts her head and kisses me. I wrap my arms around her tight and she wraps her arms around my neck, kissing me harder and more intensely. I pick her up with what scrawny strength I have and walk us towards the bathroom still kissing her whilst trying not to trip. I set her down, open the shower door to turn it on, and take off her shirt. She takes off mine quickly, unbuttons my jeans and kisses my neck. We get naked and spend a full hour multitasking washing our bodies and touching each other.

A little while later, I stand in the living room texting Megan until Claire is ready to leave for dinner.

"HOW IS IT? TELL ME EVERYTHING. I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE." Megan has been blowing my phone up since I got here, and I guess now is a good time to fill her in a little. I keep it vague until I get home.

I hear the click of heels coming from the hallway when I look up to the sexiest woman alive. Claire's hair is curled, her eye make-up is dark and she's wearing all black. Needless to say, my hormones are raging. Tight jeans emphasize her perfect ass even more and I never gave a shit about a woman's ass before. I'm almost certain my jaw drops as she walks toward me. It's like some slow motion Baywatch scene.

"You hungry?" She speaks, and I come back down to earth...sort of.

"Ye," I clear my throat to speak like a normal human being. "Yes."

"I'm starved." She bites her lip and grabs her phone. "I'll text Edan."

We walk out to the car when I try to regain focus; I can't stop staring.

"You look insanely hot," I say as I slide in next to her in the back seat.

"So do you." We kiss and both go in to grab each other's hand; so cute.

It's still light out, but I can see the sun starting to go down between buildings. Cars are honking and the streets are more crowded than I remember. Saturday night hustle on a warm Manhattan night. Some time goes by when Edan pulls over in a somewhat green area. Lots of trees and restaurants with patios along the streets.

"This is the Upper East Side." Claire says as she notices me looking out the window.

"It's so cute."

"I'll be available when you need me," Edan looks at us in the rear-view mirror and steps out to open the door.

The outside of this area isn't too crowded when Claire walks us around the corner. There are a few people eating outside engaging in conversation and I notice a couple of girls look at us, whisper to each other and look back, keeping their eyes focused on Claire. I quickly keep up with her fast walk when she takes us through the restaurant towards the back where I see Ellie from the club sitting at a table.

"Hi!" Claire reaches her arms out for a hug as Ellie stands up, drifts her eyes to me, then back to Claire.

"Hi lovelies!" Ellie's voice is soft and sincere. "Nice to officially meet you, Parker," she turns to me and goes in for a hug.

She's a little shorter than Claire and I, but absolutely beautiful. Brown, long hair and bright brown eyes which a fashionable blue romper on.

"I guess I owe you one for stealing that guy away from me," we laugh and sit down.

"You occupied drunk Claire at the club, let's call it even," She smiles and makes Claire blush.

A tall gentleman walks up to our table with a bottle of red wine mid conversation.

"Good evening ladies," he has one of those man bun things that I just want to cut off. "Here is your Cabernet." He pours the first glass for Ellie; she tastes it, nods and he continues to pour all our glasses.

"I didn't waste any time ordering our first bottle," Ellie raises her glass to cheers. "Cheers to tonight, and for Parker and I officially meeting!"

Claire gives me a cute look, squeezes my leg with one hand and raises her glass with the other. I cheers and sip what is one of the best tasting wines I've ever had. I'm not a wine connoisseur by any means, but I appreciate a good cabernet.

We order food, chit chat about New York and work, and I learn that Claire and Ellie have known each other since middle school. They were both new kids to the city in eighth grade and immediately clicked. Claire is from Denver which is where my mom grew up and therefore passed down the tradition of becoming a Bronco fan. Claire is one too, and I fall for her even more for it.

"I grew up around LA," Ellie takes another sip, "Well, Orange County."

"Why did your family move?" I'm always curious why some people leave LA for New York and vice versa.

"My mom expanded her ads business and found most of the opportunity has been out here, and my dad was supportive, so we moved out here. They've been in the city ever since."

"That's amazing!" I like talking to Ellie, it seems so easy and genuine. "And do you want to stay here?"
"Yeah, I love it here, but who knows where life will take you."

Claire and I smile at each other when I see our server walking up behind her with our food. We talk more about my sister, my parents, friends, growing up in Vegas, and the little white lie I made up while being out here. Ellie shows no sign of judgment when I mention my dad thinks I'm at a conference.

"He's not one of those dads that's up your ass all the time?" Claire chimes in to ask questions.

"Eh he is and he isn't. When I'm up at school, he tries to call me like five times a day and leaves me obnoxious voicemails baby talking me." I try to laugh but thinking more on it, it's really weird.

"Baby talk voicemails?" Ellie finds it as weird as I do.

"No joke, he leaves voicemails using baby talk," I can't help but laugh more, "I'm his 'wittle princess.'"

We all laugh more, finish our food, and order another bottle of wine.

"So, what do you want to do after you graduate?" Ellie asks me, and Claire is focused on my answer.

It's a question every college kid gets asked and eventually you need a better response than, "I don't know." But the truth is, I really don't know at this point. I figured I'd just move back home and get a job at this company I'm interning for or something similar, but after these past few weeks, my whole outlook on life is totally altered. Typing away at a desk for the rest of my life doesn't seem at all appealing.

"Well, to be honest, up until a few weeks ago I had my life about mapped out." I feel their eyes locked on me. "I thought about moving back home because there's some opportunities for me there and it's familiar, but I don't know," I look to Claire and show a half smile and she lights up, "things can change in an instant. Who knows what I'll want or where I'll be a year from now."

"How cheesy," Claire smiles at me and I smile right back.

"Isn't that the truth," Ellie puts her glass up for another toast. "I love that answer and don't find it at all cheesy!" She emphasizes loud and looks at Claire.

We drink and linger conversation for about another hour when Claire finishes off her last bit of wine and begins the farewells.

"I'm so glad you two were able to meet," her eyes easily give away that she's drunk and I have no doubt that mine do too.

"This was a lot of fun and I loved getting to know you," I look at Ellie and slur my drunk words.

"I had a blast you guys," Ellie is on our same level; girl emotions are all surfacing. "I hope to see you around again, Parker."

"We'll see," Claire says as she gives me a sexy grin.

We all get up from the table, hug and walk out. Ellie and Claire both go to the curb and call for cabs.

"Wow, you're giving Edan the night off? What a saint." I stand behind her and take her hand.

"Ha. Ha. Guess you have to experience the city like a real New Yorker."

"Well shouldn't you take the subway?" Ellie chimes in on the teasing.

Ellie flags her cab down first and hugs us both good bye. She's so petite, I try to hug her lightly. Claire gets ours and we hop in. I scoot to the middle and lay my head on her shoulder; the wine has made me exhausted.

"I adore you," I mumble softly. "And I adore Ellie. She's great."

"Is someone tipsy?" she puts her hand on my leg.

"Maybe a little."

She lays her head on my head and scratches my legs softly with her nails. It feels amazing, especially since I'm drunk.

"I know you're here visiting me, but you're also visiting New York." She breaks a few minutes of silence. "Is there anything you want to do tonight?"

"Do you have any board games?" I realize how boring I must sound not wanting to go party out in the city but all I want to do is be wrapped up in Claire.

"You're so cute." She takes my hand and kisses my head. "I hope you like Sorry."

I drift off for a few minutes until we get back to Claire's apartment. I get some cash from my wallet and pay the driver. I start to come back to life, waking up as she takes my hand, walks us through the doors, and into the elevator. The doors open, and I lean up against the back wall looking at the beautiful girl in front of me.

"I had," she talks slow, "so much fun with you tonight." She grabs my hips tightly with both hands and moves in closer to me.

"I did too." I give my best sexy grin and full confidence as I lean my head back and just look at her.

It could be the all black outfit she's wearing, or the dark make up she has on, but I have never been so attracted to anyone than I do in this moment. The rush that I feel even when she just touches me is unlike anything I've ever experienced. I crave her body all the time and feel the need to express emotions to her, something I never did with Sean.

She pulls my face in to kiss her with one hand while still holding my waist tight with the other. The taste of wine on her lips makes me grab her tighter to absorb ever last drop of cabernet. Just as I was thinking this would be a high intensity sexual encounter, she slowly moves her hands down my arms and to my face. She presses her forehead against mine and I close my eyes.

"I adore you." The words leave her mouth in a soft and loving tone.

I place my hands on her hips and we just breathe for a moment. The heat and energy between us is more than words can say. The elevator dings when we get to Claire's floor and we push off one another gently, keeping eye contact until she gives me a quick kiss. We walk into her apartment and she goes to grab yet another bottle of wine. At this point I'll be wasted, but I hold tough to impress Claire.

"If you go down the hall to the little closet on the left, you'll find the board games." She directs me as she gets two wine glasses. "You ready to get your ass kicked?"

"We'll see about that, Miss Claire." I tease her and walk down the hall.

I open the closet and grab "Sorry" and walk back to the living room with the sounds of Justin Timberlake playing on her speaker system. She grabs the two wine glasses, drops them on the coffee table then does a little spin move to the rhythm of "Pusher Love Girl". She's so fucking cute. I open the box on the floor, pull out the pieces, and sip on some wine.

We end up playing the best out of three where I surprise Claire with an upset the last game. The wine has continuously made me both confident and cocky, flirting insults as I rally my last piece into Home.

"Guess I have game after all." I finish the last bit of wine in my glass.

"If you had game, you would've had me naked in bed already." She licks her lips and places her arms behind her to lay back.

"That's easy." I obnoxiously smirk.

"Oh," she lets out a sexy laugh, "is that so?"

"Mhm." I get up from the floor and crawl towards her with full sexiness; her eyes leave mine to look me up and down.

I push her legs apart and move on top of her, slowly moving my hands from her calves, to thighs, to her waist. She lays down when I brush one hand through her hair and the other holds me up to be completely on top. I feel her hands softly tease up my shirt to scratch me.

"See. Easy."

"I'm not naked." She smiles; it's so fucking intoxicating.

I begin to pull up her shirt when she grabs my wrists with strong force and rotates herself with strength I've never felt from her to throw me on bottom. Luckily the living room rug is plush and comfortable, so I don't cry out like a little bitch. I'm incredibly taken aback by how strong she is, and it's written all over my face.

"Easy, huh?" She pins me down; her hair falls onto my face and I surrender control.

I stare into her sexy dark eyes for a few moments as I smirk in defeat. She keeps my hands above my head and leans in to kiss my neck; every kiss softer than the last. A combination of the wine and her sex appeal get me extremely turned on. I try to set myself free from her grip, but she squeezes my wrists tighter to let me know I am stuck here and she is in absolute control.

"Do you know what I'm gonna do to you?" My body tingles just hearing her speak in my ear.

"Force me to play another game of Sorry so you don't feel like a loser?" I turn to her while she's in the middle of kissing my neck and smile.

"Wow." She stops kissing and pulls herself up slightly to look at me. "You're so fucked."

She holds me down even harder when I let out a gentle grunt of rough pleasure. I lose my smile and immediately become intimidated by her strength. I'm so fucking turned on. Claire resumes kissing my neck and I squirm below her, trying to get free to grab her and pin her down myself. She twirls her tongue softly around my neck and shoulder in between kisses and surprises me when she softly bites. It doesn't hurt, and she's not leaving a hickey, but it caught me off guard. She likes it rough. And to my surprise, I do too.

"Wait here." She lets me go and walks off to her bedroom.

I know exactly what my expression is. I'm lying on the ground, drunk, mind fucked by the fact a drop dead gorgeous actress is pinning me down, and I have a shocked look on my face like, "is this really happening?"

Just when I thought I couldn't get anymore turned on, I see the lights dim down and hear her heels clicking towards me from the hall.

"I was gonna wait a while until I did something like this," she calls out from the hall and I immediately sit up wondering what the fuck is about to happen, "but this weekend has been so much fun with you that I don't care to wait."

Is she about to whip out a strap on, like...what is happening? I immediately get anxious, and my confidence fades into nerves. I don't know if I'm ready for that yet. I'm so sexually aroused by Claire, but I don't know how I feel about using toys our first weekend together. I just got used to fingering a girl let alone bringing in some equipment. I don't know if I've been giving off that vibe or if my confidence came off way too confident, but I start to sweat. Her heels keep clicking towards me and I look back at the wine bottle, grab it, and take a large sip.

I turn around and all my nerves escape my body. I'm filled with a feeling that I can't describe other than, "holy fuck." Claire walks out in black heels, a black laced bra, black laced panties and a silk black robe. I have no words. My only urge is wanting to rush towards her, grab her, and throw her on the bed. Her legs and abs are toned and visibly noticeable in the dim lighting. Her blonde hair is volumized and flustered, her eyes and lips are still dark, and my body is numb.

"Clai-" I try to let out some words, but I lose my voice at the end of saying her name; my jaw drops.

There has been nothing or no one to make my body feel what it is feeling in this moment. No amount of excitement or pleasure has ever come close to this. I almost forget to breath. I have this burning passion that I want to fuck her and tell her I love her at the same time. My erotic sexual thoughts and tendencies are combined with feelings of love and desire for her. Never have those two separate feelings mended together for someone before.

"Claire." I finally speak. "Holy shit."

"You like?" She comes closer and I sit up in awe.

"I like." I almost slipped "love" but caught myself. "A lot. Come here."

She slips her heels off and meets me down back on the ground, but instead of laying on me like she was, she sits on top of me and grabs my face firmly to kiss her. I wrap my arms inside her silky robe and grip her tight as we make out more and more intensely. I used to hate it when Sean would pull on my hair, but when Claire does it, it's beyond sexy and arousing. It's more pleasure than pain. We heat up as Claire takes off my shirt and I remove her robe.

We moan and start a little thrust motion as she's still on top of me. I have never felt more alive or sexy. I play around with her laced undies while the other hand grabs her perfect ass. She lets out a loud moan and deep breath when I start to finger her, keeping our thrusting motion. She stops kissing me to look in my eyes. I'm intoxicated by her. I'm intoxicated by this feeling. We keep eye contact for a little bit as I slow my finger movements in and out of her. I kiss her softly.

"I never want to stop." I look to her and she pulls my head close.

"Please don't." She grunts in my ear.

I keep a slow rhythm while we still thrust in sync. She pulls on my hair more and grips my back tightly with her other hand, inching my shirt up to get me to take it off. I take it off and shift our bodies so I'm completely on top of her. The moment gets more intense and she aggressively unbuttons my pants to take them off. We're both thrusting and fingering one another, letting out deep breaths and moans.

"Fuck me, Parker." She moans in my ear and I move my fingers harder and faster, in and out of her.

My feelings of romance are encompassed by passion and aggression. I grab both of her hands and pin them above her head, kissing her neck and giving a few light bites. She goes crazy for it. I pull her laced panties off and shift my body down to wrap her legs around my head. She pulls my hair tougher and scratches my back deeper, but it feels empowering that I'm making her feel this way. I lick and kiss the insides of her legs, but not wasting much time teasing when I start to move my tongue inside her.

Both my fingers and tongue are hard at work, making sure I keep a rhythm, touching every part of Claire. She grabs the rug on the ground tight, essentially pulling the fibers from it when she orgasms after only a few short minutes. My ego is huge right about now.

"Parker." She catches her breath. "Fuck."

I move back up to meet her face, kiss her lips and roll over in satisfaction; catching a few breaths myself. She rolls over onto me and I put my arm behind her, tenderly scratching her back.

"I've never experienced anything like this." I break a long moment of silence and breathing and see her look up at me.

"Me either." She kisses my chest. "You make me happy."

We smile and lay for a few more minutes when she inches her fingers slowly down to my undies. We start back up all over again, showing no sign of tiredness. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 6.1K 41
Mature Content and Sex scenes, recommended for R18+ audiences. Emerson Roy is focused on one goal, nail her performance at this years ballet recital...
265 0 12
Margot is a new student at Harmon High School, moving to her mother's small hometown after her parent's divorce. Being a senior in high school and st...
3K 151 44
*Lesbian/Bisexual Smut* When two strangers paths continue to collide in unexpected ways, their attraction and chemistry is undeniable. When their st...
78.4K 2.6K 34
18-year-old Charlotte Voss has been used to living a privileged life- seemingly perfect from the outside. However, she has been carrying a secret wit...