ROMY | 18+ ✔️

By sriinprogress

-Romy and Marcus- "I'm so close" I whimper, he grinds harder and harder against my now bare pussy, the thong... More

A/N:
AMOUR
A E S T H E T I C S
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
A/N:
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
EPILOGUE

BONUS #1

872 20 2
By sriinprogress

Vote, Share, Comment 💕

QOTD: Have courage and be kind.

ROMY:

6 months after their run-in:

I smoothed my dress and looked at myself in the mirror, giving myself one last check before Marcus and I left to meet Cassie and Andy for dinner at their place. I was wearing an oversized green sweater and a tiny black skirt that was almost swallowed by the said oversized sweater. I pinned the front parts of my hair back with a black bow and skipped a heavy make-up routine by slapping on some mascara, blush and a pretty pink lipstick. I picked up my black shoulder bag and stuffed my lipstick and blush in it along with my phone and slung it over my shoulder and walked to the kitchen to collect the flowers I picked up in the market. I brought out the decadent chocolate cake I made for dessert along with the flowers and carefully walked into the living room so I could gather all my things once and for all before we left for Cassie's.

I realized as I looked at the clock that Marcus was supposed to be here five minutes ago and furrowed my brows feeling annoyed. I set the cake and the flowers down on the coffee table so I could call him but the door unlocked revealing my handsome boyfriend dressed impeccably in a matching green sweater, total coincidence and black pants. I smiled as he walked in with a bottle of wine which he set down on the coffee table and tugged me towards him for a sweet kiss. He grabbed my waist and squeezed as his other hand slid down to grab my butt. I giggled and broke off the intense kiss, knowing what would happen if I let him continue kissing me this way.

"You look beautiful my Darling." He cooed.

I blushed and quickly kissed him again before complimenting him.

"Did you notice that we match?" I asked with slight laughter in my voice as I once again gathered the cake and was reaching for the flowers.

Marcus swiped the flowers from the table along with his wine before looking at me pointedly as if to remind me of the time I dropped the dessert I made for our last dinner with my parents because I wouldn't let him help me and wanted to carry it all by myself.

"I love that we're matching, Darling. Maybe we should plan it and do it more often." He mused as we walked out of my apartment and Marcus locked it.

I laughed and realised he was being serious and melted into a puddle before answering, "Sure, we'll talk about this later hon."

"I forgot to tell you, that cake looks absolutely delicious. But do not be jealous, my Love. You will always be my favourite dessert." He said with mock seriousness as we walked towards the elevator, making me laugh.

It was easy to fall back in love with Marcus once we had gotten back together. We took the plunge and met each other's parents but it wasn't so easy. At least for Marcus who had a tough time winning over my father. But he managed to show my dad how much he loved me and how he was willing to put in all the work so I could be happy. I had a relatively easy time with his parents, his mom was elated that Marcus found someone who made him happy and welcomed me into the family warmly. His father however remained a little sour even after two-and-a-half years that Marcus broke up with Annabeth. It had cost the company quite a bit despite having strict a pre-nup in place. Anna and her legal team found all the loop holes they could to make Marcus' life difficult during the divorce. Part of that was the hefty sum of alimony Marcus had to pay. Luckily she demanded one lumpsum payment as opposed to a lifetime payment of a certain amount.

Marcus and I were just happy we didn't have to deal with her anymore. We walked into the elevator as I precariously balanced the cake in my arms while Marcus placed butterfly kisses over my neck making me shake and gasp.

"Marcus! I cannot show up another time without dessert. Stop it at once." I managed to get out in between gasps.

He laughed softly, his voice like warm honey as he whispered in my ear, "Last time was entirely your fault, Ro-Ro." and bit my earlobe sensually before he straightened allowing me to regain my balance. I huffed, feeling annoyed because now I wanted to blow off dinner and stay in with Marcus. But Cassie would kill me if I bailed on her so I powered through.

We got to our car and fifteen minutes later we were in front of Cassie and Andy's three storey home that they purchased upon learning they were having a baby. Marcus rang the bell and stood next to me and smiled affectionately, filling my heart with all the joy that left me when we separated.

The door opened to reveal a smiling Cass in a bright blue sweater and off-white pants with her hair up in a stylish ponytail as she led us into her home that she'd put together over the duration of her pregnancy to be cosy and homey and all things warm for their family. Her home was truly a labour of love.

We heard baby shrieks and giggles as we got closer to the living room and upon entering we realised that Andy and Kit were matching! Kit looked absolutely adorable in a crisp white shirt and dark blue shorts while Andy wore a matching white shirt and blue jeans. I thrust the cake into Cassie's arms before I went over to hug and kiss little Kit.

He ran straight into my arms as if it had been years since we've seen each other, when in fact I dropped by just the day before to meet him. He giggled as I kissed his cheeks and tickled him. Beside me, Marcus and Andy fell into a conversation. I picked Kit up and walked into the dining room to help Cassie set up.

"Hey Cass, need any help?" I asked snuggling with Kit. She looked up from setting the table to smile at Kit and I before saying no. We sat down in the chairs and while Kit busied himself with his favorite rattle Cassie and I started catching up.

"So, how's everything with Marcus going?" She asked as she sipped on some water.

"It's been really great. I worried about us meeting our parents, about the past haunting us, about not being able to love each other properly. But we got through all those fears and I've always been so sure that we were each other's soulmates but this period really confirmed it for me." I rambled as Cass nodded thoughtfully.

"I'm really glad you found your happiness Ro. You deserve every bit of it and more." She smiled.

"Thank you, Babe." I responded. Kit shrieked as he saw his father enter the room with Marcus, protesting to be put down, I let him down and watched him waddle to his dad. Andy was his absolute favorite person in the world and it warmed my heart to watch my friends parent this tiny human and shower him in love.

I watched as Andy picked him up and sat him in the high chair by his own chair and settled into his own chair. I felt a hand on my palm and turned to face Marcus, who bent down to give me a soft kiss before he settled into a chair next to Andy.

Cassie looked at Kit thoughtfully for a minute before walking out of the room and coming back with a different coloured, more casual shirt. Andy beamed at her before they took him out of the chair and unbuttoned him and tugged on the soft, old yellow shirt onto him and sat him in the high chair.

"Great call, Baby. He's so messy that white shirt would've never survived all this colourful food." Andy said as he scooped food onto a baby plate for Kit. Marcus and I watched as they worked in tandem to make each other's life easier and keep the baby happy. A pang of longing struck my heart, I wanted a baby of my own to fuss over. I turned to look at Marcus to find him smiling at little Kit's antics as he made his entire face messy in a matter of minutes, with an unending stream of baby babble. He squeezed my palm lightly as if to say, "I want one too." I smiled and joined the conversation as they fed baby Kit. 

Kit was no less challenging to feed. He insisted on wanting to feed himself. As he tried to wrestle the spoon out of Andy's reluctant hand, the food content on the spoon got splattered on Andy's shirt leading to a moment of complete silence, even from the baby as Andy stared at his pristine white shirt with a giant splatter of red on it.

Cassie burst out laughing and Kit took that as a cue to laugh and kick his legs in the high chair. All of us laughed right along with Cassie as Andy left the room to change.

Dinner and the conversation flew freely after Kit was put to sleep. We stayed into the early hours of morning as we played games and talked and drank wine.

As we stumbled into the street in the early hours of the morning, holding hands, I couldn't stop smiling. We got into our car and I leaned my head back on the seat and closed my eyes, a sense of peace washed over me for the nth time.

"Do you wanna watch the sunrise? It's only like 30 minutes until then anyway?" Marcus asked as he buckled himself.

I popped one eye open, looking at him, "That'd be wonderful babe."

We drove in silence for the next ten minutes as we reached the nearest park. We got out of the car, and walked into the chilly park, faint light around us as we sat ourselves in swings next to each other.

I kicked my feet lightly and started swinging as Marcus stared at the sky. After a few moments he turned to me and removed a box out of his pocket. My heart stuttered as I saw the velvet box that could only hold one thing and halted my swinging.

He stood up and swiftly went down on one knee. I smiled, tears filling my eyes.

He cleared his throat, his eyes were red, and his nose was fast turning red, indicating he was very close to crying as well.

"Romy My Love, you're everything to me. You've been my light, my reason to live, my joy and pride. Your love and companionship are the greatest gifts you could've given me. So today I ask you to keep giving me this gift, day after day until we're gone. Then give them to me in the afterlife, let me hold your hand, give me the joy of making you smile forever, My Heart. Please marry me."

Tears were rolling down my cheeks as he talked and professed his love with a beautiful, vintage ring that captured my personality perfectly.

I smiled and kissed him softly. Threading my fingers in his hair, we pressed our lips against each other, very delicately. I broke off the kiss and nodded, "Yes, Marcus. I will marry you. In this life and every one after."

A soft smile broke out on his face, making him look younger as he slid the beautiful ring onto my finger and kissed my hand. We both stood up and kissed as the sun rose above our heads.

As we walked back to our car after watching the sky for a few minutes and soaking up the precious moments I asked, "How long have you been carrying that ring around for?"

"Since after our coffee date six months ago." He replied shyly.

"Aw. And what made you propose to me today then?" I asked as I looped my arm in his.

He kissed my head, "I knew I was going to ask you anyday now. After I saw Andy and Cassie, their life and their baby. I knew I didn't want to waste another moment being just your boyfriend. I knew I wanted to be your husband and have babies with you."

I stuck out my left hand and examined the ring in the daylight. It was the prettiest vintage Ruby engagement ring. "The ring is beautiful, Marcus. I can't wait to have babies with you too." I smiled and walked around to my side of the car as Marcus opened the door for me.

"I love you, husband-to-be" I murmured as I quickly pecked him on the lips before I sat in the car. He smiled as he closed the door.

I couldn't believe that he was going to be my husband. I admired the ring all the way home and admired it some more as we got ready to finally catch some sleep. Beside me Marcus slept soundly, he looked young and free of any tensions. I kissed his forehead and snuggled next to him, ready to start our lives together.

Romy's engagement ring ^^^

THAT MADE ME QUITE EMOTIONAL.

Hi my loves,

This is the first bonus chapter, I'm planning on writing maybe two more? I haven't decided yet. 

Please leave your thoughts about the proposal, the chapter, life or whatever.

Until next time,

-Sri ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.1K 1.4K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...
408K 6.3K 33
A story about a girl who creates a online dating account just for fun. Little does she know what she's getting herself into. Could it be love? Or cou...
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
197K 3.5K 33
"Sometimes trust blinds us so much that we can't see the truth" - After being dragged to some boring dinner meeting, Scarlet meets Jackson Vanderbil...