PINK ROSE

By Lekhikawrites

BOOK ONE OF ROSE SERIES #1 "I know I'm not perfect, I don't have a perfect body like other girls, I'm not as... More

Prologue & Note
Aesthetics & Playlist
~1.
~2.
~3.
~4.
~5.
~6.
~7.
~8.
~9.
~10.
~11.
~13.
~14.
~15.
~16.
~17.
~18.
~19.
~20.
~21.
~22.
~23.
~24.
~25.
~26.
~27.

~12.

3K 159 15
By Lekhikawrites

The sun rays were caressing his face, his eyes were sparkling like the shine of the sun. He took deep, fresh breaths of the morning while feeling the Novelty of nature.
Again he exhaled a deep breath with a smile on his face. The sun has just risen, and the day has begun. But How some normal things can be soothing and blissful when you take time for yourself just to feel the trendiness of some uncontaminated things.

Abhivanth was in the balcony of his room, after waking up early in the morning he did his all-morning business. after taking a bath and dressing up in his casuals. He was experiencing the morning bliss, the chirpings of the birds, and the enhancing redundancy of the sun.

He heard the chirps of the sparrows around their balcony, and he realized that his little bird hadn't woken up yet. He tilted back and gazed at her sleeping figure who was sleeping peacefully on the bed. Her eyelashes caressed her cheek. her palm under her face and fist while clutching the blanket near her chest. The long strands of hair were covering her half face. Her cheeks and nose were pink. The shine and glow of her face were no less than a feeling of being enchanted. Abhivanth moved inside and sat on the couch while gazing at his sleeping beauty.

'why does it seem too peaceful while just admiring her like this? Her slow snoring is so delightful to hear. For a moment, admiring her like this made him forget all his work and tensions. How relieved and tranquil he was feeling right now just by seeing her serene peaceful face. The serenity of her was intriguing him to be closer to her. For more than half an hour he was admiring her when she lightly started moving in her sleep she twinkled her eyes and tried to adjust to the light, with her half-opened eyes she searched for him, then she found him already looking at her when he realized her movements he averted his eyes away from her.

She gazed at him and with her sleepy throaty voice she mumbled softly,

“Good Morning”, he walked towards her and while sitting beside her, his hands ran into her hair and massaged her scalp lightly.

“Good Morning Princess,” he spoke. She lazily woke up and passed a little smile to him.

“Aap kab uthe?”, she asked innocently.

“Boht pehle”, he smiled while massaging her scalp.

“Wake up now…I'm waiting downstairs for you, come fast”, he replied and ruffled her hair lightly, she nodded with a smile and he stood up and walked out.

_______________

After taking a bath Aakriti changes into her casuals a red salwar kameez, fixing her nuptial chain before applying kajal and bindi. She tied her hair with a clutch and went downstairs.

Abhivanth was in the kitchen busy making a milkshake for her and a hot black coffee for himself. After cutting some fruits, he made grilled cheese sandwiches for them. He heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen, he turned his gaze towards the entrance only to forget what he was doing. His eyes fixed on her with a stoic expression.

As Aakriti walked near him, she was surprised,

“You know cooking?” she asked with a surprise. He was silent with an awestruck expression.
She lifted her gaze to him and called him.

“Abhivanth ji?”, he felt a flare inside him when his name rolled down from her lips.

“kya?” he asked, feeling a flutter in his heart.

You know cooking?” she asked curiously, looking up at him with a smile.

“Uhmmm…Han han …uske baad kya kaha tumne?”, he inquired with an intriguing tone, turning her all nervous. She thought that he didn't like her calling him by his name, her eyes flickered and she mumbled sorry while looking down.

Sorry kyu? You can call me by my name”, his tone was calm and rough. She lifted her doe eyes looking innocently at him with a nod.

“You're looking pretty”, He smiled with adoration, and she smiled shyly and mumbled thank you to him.

Kya bana rahe ho aap?”, peeking towards his side she went closer to him. Making him stop his work, always their closeness did something to him. First time in his life he found self-control too difficult to manage. But shrugging off his thoughts, he took a cup and poured a milkshake for her, and passed it to her. Her face turned joyous as she looked at him with a smile.

Thank you”, she mumbled to him while taking a cup from his hand. She took one or two sips, while Abhivanth placed their breakfast in lunch.

How's it?” He asked while carrying the dishes.

yummy”, she replied with a smug. He chuckled at her answer.

“Chalo”, he said while gesturing for her to move.

Taking breakfast he placed it in front of the dining table and both sat facing each other.
Aakriti sat there like an enthusiastic child, she was really surprised and impressed by this gesture. He served her first then to himself, As Aakriti took her first bite of the food she felt a boom taste, it was so perfect.
She complimented him, and he adored her with a smile.

“You don't have office today?”, she asked suddenly.

Today is Sunday”, he answered.

“Ohh, Acchaa and Shalini Aunty?”, she asked in a low tone.

I told her to come late”, he spoke in a stern voice making her nod.

They had their breakfast, Aakriti drank the milkshake happily while Abhivanth started collecting the plates, she smiled like a child looking at him and he took a step closer to her making her heart race increasing the proximity between them, he wiped her lips with his thumbs while staring deep into her eyes, and he took the cup from her hand.

She exhaled a deep breath when she found him walking inside the kitchen. She abruptly stood up and followed him, he placed the dishes in the basin, and she promoted towards him in a hurry making her trip her foot.

She winced, and he quickly held her hand before she could Tripp her foot more.

“AAKRITI”, he called out loudly as she clutched his hand tightly to prevent herself from falling.

“What happened?”, he shouted. She gazed upon him with her blinking eyes.

I was calling you”, she replied lowly.

“Why?”, he asked in a tempered voice.

I'll wash the dishes”,

“NO”, he replied in a rude tone.

Why?”, she asked with her puppy eyes.

Because I'm saying”, he replied sternly.

“No, You made breakfast now I'll wash the dishes”, she tried to be confident.

“You did yesterday, did I say anything?”, he asked with a cold look. Making her frightened but still, she tried to be confident.

So what? It's my work!”, she said with her flaring nose while trying to snatch a plate from him.
He sighed looking at her antics, he held her waist and made her sit on the counter. She gasped with shock as he placed her on the slab.

She looked at him with a hung low mouth, he also didn't know from where he got the audacity to do this but he did it.

Stop it little girl, and second thing it's our work…It's divided... hmm?”, he held her chin while looking straight into her eyes, and she found herself nodding at his words.

He too smiled, gaining a nod from her, as he rolled his sleeves to his elbow and started washing the dishes.
Aakriti stared at him spellbound, she was still feeling the sudden touch of him.

AAKRITI'S POV

He's so nice, he is not someone whom I imagined. The way he talks with me is something that makes me feel special. I'm feeling something, but don't know what. When he smiles he gets two really cute dimples. His eyes have the darkest shade of brown just like a coffee, and they are beautiful, sometimes they turn darker and sometimes they shine.

Overall they are admirable whenever he chuckles and smiles with me or at my words it makes my heart flutter. I still remember, when Maa was not at home she told Di and me that some from Sinha's were arriving and I was furious at them for not informing us before. Maa asked me and did to accompany but they refused,

Two months back when Maa went to the baby shower of one of my relatives, and the same day without informing us they arrived.
Dii and I both were about to go when we found them already there outside their house as My mother was the caretaker of their penthouse. Maa only told us to ask them if they needed anything or not, as she already told them that she was not at home.

Dii asked them if they needed any help but they refused and he was the one who said,
Mrs. Prasad is our caretaker, not you”, that day I didn't know his name and today I'm his wife. But wait, if they were having this penthouse why they were staying there, my sudden realization made me a question,

Suniye”, I called him softly.

“Kahiye”, he replied instantly, and surely I blushed.

“Why were you staying in Gulmohar (it's the name of his bungalow) when you were having this house?”He lifted his gaze towards me which was cold and stoic. “Did I ask something wrong?” I felt nervousness gripping me.

“At that time the interior of this house was left”, he said while keeping dishes at their place.

Ohh”, I gave an “o” expression while shaking my head and he took some steps closer to me. I felt a surge of timidness when he took one more step closer to me. He held on to my waist making me shiver with his touch and lifted me making me stand on my feet. I was so lost that I didn't realize it and I straddled a little but his arms were there to hold me.

Can we stay like this? It feels nice when he's close to me. It feels nice when he's around me, I feel safe, secure, and warm when he's close to me. My heart was thumping inside my chest feeling the proximity of him, as I said his brown eyes turned more brown. He was gazing straight into my eyes.

I don't know why but as much as I feel good about these emotions, it still scares me.

How it feels when eyes speak volumes and you still lack for the words.”

As I realized the proximity of us, I moved back as he placed me down on the floor. I missed his warmth. My eyes flickered continuously as I looked looked at him. What are we supposed to say or do? Should I go? I don't have anything to say. I was in my nervous self when I heard him clearing his throat.

Do you want anything?”, he asked in his intimidating voice.

Uhmm…no”, I stammered, and turned back to move but I felt a tug on my wrist. I turned to face him and he was looking disappointed but why?

“Aakriti?”,

uhm..hmm”, I hummed him to continue.

“Nothing”, he left my wrist with a Huff. What happened to him? I didn't say anything and walked out.

________________________________________

Hello butterflies
Do tell me how was the chapter.
Do vote and comment 🌷
With all love Lekhika ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 95.1K 60
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...
1.6M 120K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
68K 3.3K 24
"I love you Abhi" I said smiling shyly at him . "Whatt?" He asked looking at me With emotionalless face making me scared with his answer. "I-i said...
66K 5.4K 50
Now available on Amazon Kindle as "INNOCENTLY BEAUTIFUL LOVE" "Don't be a spoilsport Aadhu. You can't just back out from a simple dare," said Aayush...