The end of the world is comin...

Oleh Yinzimei

In her previous life, Sinan was a love brain. When a zombie virus broke out around the world, she was betraye... Lebih Banyak

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240 (End)

131-140

217 2 0
Oleh Yinzimei

Chapter 131 The security lady comes to ask for medicine

"Hahaha, that's what I just thought. Don't worry, we have innate advantages. I can command and stop all zombies, and you have an incredible space that can hold countless supplies. What else can we do together? Not available?"

Rosen laughed heartily, and wiped away all Si Nan's worries with one sentence, and immediately beamed, "It's amazing, you have learned to comfort people."

A certain man immediately took her into his arms and blew an ambiguous fragrance into her ears, "Nannan, don't you know that I can not only comfort people, but also...well!"

Si Nan covered Rosen's mouth and pulled away playfully, "You are still very capable. Pick out these thick wooden boards and put them together so that I can put them in."

"Hahaha, you win." Rosen looked at the empty arms and laughed.

When they went back at night, the men and women in Unit 3 were still burning the midnight oil. There had always been a warehouse specifically for materials in the community. Now there is no longer a property management company. All the things inside have been cleaned out and moved to the edge of the wall. .

"Si Nan is back." Everyone looked at the armored vehicle as if they were seeing delicious food, and looked at Si Nan's eyes as if they were looking at the stars in the sky, a real man who provides food and clothing for his parents.

"Sister Nan, please review the results of our half-day's work." Director Lin, Ge Yue, and Mao Xin followed on both sides of Si Nan, talking about what they had done all afternoon.

Si Nan and Rosen patrolled around and were quite satisfied. "Well, not bad. It's very late. After you get your things, go back and rest."

On the way back, Si Nan prepared dinner for the reward. Director Lin and the other three took people to move it, and Rosen was responsible for distributing it.

"It's great, I finally have a full meal." Those people cried with joy while holding the food given by Si Nan, and silently nodded to Si Nan as a thank you.

Official Si Nan smiled, luckily there was still natural gas, and distributed to everyone the rice noodles, instant noodles, pickles, self-heating dishes, etc. that he had just collected.

Moreover, she posts once a day and comes back every day to check the progress before posting. This is to prevent someone from fishing in troubled waters and waiting to die.

"Boss, our cigarettes..." Deng Jiude came to Si Nan shamelessly. He lost confidence in the second half of his words. Zhuo Guangshun walked slowly behind him.

Two men in their early forties were scolded by Si Nan, and they were too embarrassed to see Si Nan again.

But Si Nan would not let him go, "What's wrong? You don't have the face to see me now?"

Zhuo Guangshun and Deng Jiude: "······"

"You can't just show mercy to others." Zhuo Guangshun was so angry that his teeth itched, but what else could he do? Now he is just a paper tiger that has lost its fur. No one can do anything about it. He has to live under the hands of this black-hearted and vicious-mouthed little girl. He is frustrated to death.

"Ha~" Si Nan first spat out a cold word, and then sarcastically intensified, "It's been a month since the end of the world and you haven't adapted yet. You won't be able to survive if you keep being shameless.

Okay, tell me how you did today's work? "

These words made Zhuo Guangshun's dim eyes suddenly light up. He thought that if a little girl like Si Nan liked someone, she just liked him. If he didn't like him, he didn't like him, and he would never talk to him again in the future.

It turned out that he judged a gentleman with a villain's heart. Her mind was bigger than he thought. She saw his ability even though she didn't like him.

As a result, Zhuo Guangshun's face improved a lot, and he walked up to Si Nan with a smile and talked, "They are all serious. After all, it is about everyone's life. The only drawback is that it is a mess and there is no professional director." People, we are not people in the construction field, so it is inevitable that our work is substandard."

Si Nan had the same idea, and she said, "Let's do this. From tomorrow on, you will be responsible for the venue command, but it will only be limited to personnel transfer and command during working hours. After get off work, they will still be assigned to the three building supervisors.

But you must follow Mr. Zhou's arrangements. He is the only old man who knows construction. I will inform the three posters about this later and ask them to do their jobs well.

A pack of cigarettes and a box of self-heating dishes per person, this is your reward. "

After speaking, Si Nan gave two packs of cigarettes and a box of self-heating dishes to Zhuo Guangshun.

Zhuo Guangshun looked at the cigarettes and vegetables but did not take them immediately. This time was different from the previous transactions. This time it was a reflection of his life value.

One month after the end of the world, he felt that he had become a waste and might not survive the New Year. Since he met her...

"Take it, don't let me take it back." Si Nan held the thing and turned around.

"Yes." Zhuo Guangshun quickly took it and said sheepishly, "Thank you."

Si Nan deliberately picked his ears, "What did you say? I didn't hear you."

"You? Didn't you hear him being pulled down?" President Zhuo Guangshun was a hot-tempered man, so he took his things and walked to his home.

"Hahaha..." Si Nan laughed from behind.

Deng Jiude didn't want to do it anymore, "Why does he have self-heating vegetables with pickled pork and pickled vegetables, but I don't?"

The smile on Si Nan's face slowly cooled, and she pointed at his whole body and said, "I want to ask you about your fat body."

Deng Jiude: "······"

Si Nanli didn't want to pay attention to him, turned around and walked home. Rosen had already driven an armored vehicle into the yard, and she was hungry now. As soon as she walked to the entrance of the courtyard, she saw the security lady whom she hadn't seen for a long time. She seemed to be waiting for her. She was surprised, "Sister Ma? Why are you here? How did you get here with so many zombies outside?"

When the security lady saw Si Nan, she seemed to have seen a savior. "Xiao Nan, you are so awesome. You have the ability to drive the zombies out, and you can also organize people from three units to strengthen the walls. I admire you so much."

Si Nan's eyes narrowed calmly. How could the eldest sister conclude that she drove away the zombies? Did she see it when Rosen took action?

No matter what, you have to deny it immediately: "Sister, how can I drive away the zombies? Who knows what's going on? I think there's something wrong with your face. Are you sick?"

Only then did Si Nan realize that the security guard's face was very poor. She had a sick look on her face, and her whole body had lost its previous energy.

The security eldest sister said a little embarrassedly, "Xiaonan, eldest sister is not polite to you anymore. Yes, eldest sister is sick. She has had a cold for a long time and has not recovered. Can you give me a box of cold medicine? Give me both adults and children. One box."

Si Nan was shocked for a moment, "Children's? Your children came to see you when the virus broke out?"

"No, no, I am...I want it for him." The security lady pointed two hundred meters away.

Si Nan looked over and saw a displeased face. It was a man in his forties wearing gold-rimmed glasses. He looked gentle and gentle. He was holding a babbling baby in his arms and was standing there watching them.

When Si Nan looked over, the man smiled politely and nodded.

The security eldest sister said with some embarrassment, "I won't hide it from you, eldest sister. I happened to be at his house on the first day of the zombie outbreak to help take care of his sick second child.

His wife took her eldest son to a nearby health and epidemic prevention station to vaccinate the child that day, and never came back. After that...after that..."

Chapter 132 Rosen, help me deal with someone

The security lady paused for a moment and continued, "After that, we...we were together. As you know, if something like this hadn't happened, I wouldn't be able to reach for a teacher like him."

"Teacher?" Si Nan turned to look at the man again.

The man had already walked over with a smile, "Miss Si, you are a legend in our community. You are a kind-hearted person. Now you are distributing food to everyone and organizing everyone to strengthen the wall. If such a terrible thing hadn't happened, I would have killed you." You introduce me to my relatives."

Si Nan didn't like this person. He only took one look at the man and knew that the security guard sister had been deceived by his sweet words. No matter in appearance or in any other aspect, a person like the security guard sister could not catch the eyes of such a man.

But he accepted the security lady, and he accepted her in such a short period of time without his wife and children coming back, which shows how callous this man is.

The security guard sister has always been a straight-headed person with no scheming intentions. How could she possibly be able to play with such a scheming intellectual? Alas~

"Of course Xiaonan is amazing. She has been amazing since she was a child. She is very good and obedient, but her parents left too early." The security guard sister held Si Nan's hand and was reluctant to let go.

Si Nan closed her eyes, but he was so happy to hear the eldest sister talking. This was also her personal matter, and she couldn't care about others. "Okay, just wait, I will go in and get it for you."

"Wait a minute." Just as Si Nan was about to leave, the man stopped him.

Si Nan's heart suddenly became cold. Is this person about to reveal his true colors? She looked back.

Seeing the man calling Si Nan, the security lady quickly asked, "Xiao Nan is already going in to get us medicine, is that okay?"

This sentence shows that the man is greedy and not as polite as he seems on the surface.

As expected, the man still smiled and said politely, "Xiaoyun (the security eldest sister) has been praising you in front of me, and also asked you to bring some nutritious food to my child. This child is malnourished these days and has lost a lot of weight.

Your security guard sister has also been sick and needs more nutrition. We..."

"Yongqing!" The security lady interrupted Fang Yongqing's greed rudely, "Stop talking, we still have food at home. We are already embarrassed to ask for two boxes of medicine, so don't ask for anything else. If we ask for more For other things, how can I have the nerve to see Xiaonan again in the future?"

"Haha, I didn't think carefully. Miss Si just pretended not to hear. I'll wait in the back." Fang Yongqing smiled apologetically and walked back with the child in his arms.

Just the moment he turned around, his face instantly became extremely ruthless, and he even strangled the originally quiet child in his arms, causing the child to burst into tears.

He coaxed in a gentle voice, "Oh, don't cry, little baby. Dad will go back and make you some noodle soup."

Si Nan concluded that this man was ruthless and scheming. A normal man would be angry when the security lady said that to him just now. But instead of being angry, the man not only didn't get angry, but instead apologized with a smile on his face. His forbearance and acting skills were superb.

Alas, how could the security lady provoke such a man? Maybe she had been alone for too long. She asked the security lady in a low voice, "Is he really good to you?"

The security lady was stunned for a moment, then smiled and nodded, "It's good. Maybe I'm not his first wife, so he often loses his temper. Apart from this, everything else is fine."

Si Nan suddenly remembered something important and asked again, "Then, did you tell him that I asked you to stock up on things in advance?"

"No, no, I didn't say anything about this to anyone. Speaking of this eldest sister, I want to thank you in person. It's the things you asked me to stock up that allowed us to support us until now, and there are still many more."

The security lady was beaming with joy.

However, Si Nan already understood that this man was too shrewd. He should have known for a long time that the security guard sister had a good relationship with her, that she was a woman and single, so he deliberately asked the security guard sister to go to his house to help him take care of his children.

Not only did he use the security eldest sister as a free nanny, but he also got the eldest sister's people and the food she had stored. Now he is using the eldest sister to directly ask for medicine and food. It's really a good plan to kill two birds with one stone!

This man is too terrible and must not be kept!

But looking at the security lady...Si Nan was in trouble again. Suddenly, something occurred to her, and she quickly asked the security lady, "Which unit and which room do you live in?"

"Room 1101, Unit T, what's wrong?" the security lady replied.

"Whoops!" Si Nan's eyes turned cold. No wonder, this man was a ruthless man who came out of Unit T. Rosen told her that there were nine men in Unit T holding iron rods and smashing into one house, killing the other, and plundering them. One family, leaving no one behind wherever they go!

Even the elderly and children were not spared. There was a gentle-looking man wearing glasses inside. Rosen asked the zombies to destroy the building, but this man was actually still alive!

"Sister, I don't think that man is safe. You'd better be careful." What Si Nan wanted to say, "Leave him alone" became "Be careful."

Because the man was already calling the security lady, he should be suspicious.

"Okay, come right away." The security lady responded happily to the man.

Si Nan didn't say anything else. He went into the yard and walked around a few times in a symbolic way, then came out with two boxes of medicine and a box of milk. He hoped that this box of milk would make the man treat the security lady better.

"Xiaonan, sister, thank you. I'll take the medicine, but I won't take the milk. You can keep it for yourself." The security guard sister refused to give up the milk.

"Here, you're sick. If you really want to thank me, you should quickly get yourself healthy." Si Nan forced the milk to the security lady. If she didn't want it, how could she go back to work?

The man was watching from the side. He came here just to ask for something.

"Okay, eldest sister, you're welcome. Come in quickly. It's too cold outside, and eldest sister has left." The security eldest sister turned around and left.

Si Nan looked at her back and was worried. When she got back, she quickly called up the surveillance camera of Unit T Building 1101 and sat on the edge waiting. As soon as Rosen came up, she said, "Rosen, help me deal with someone."

"That shameless man just now? I watched the whole process. If you and the eldest sister hadn't been chatting so hotly, I would have dealt with him long ago. I think that eldest sister should be nice to you."

"Well, when my parents had an accident, this security lady was very busy and helped me a lot." Si Nan was not in a good mood. She was very worried about the security lady, who had not arrived home yet.

"Okay." Rosen knew that it was inconvenient for Si Nan to take action, and he didn't want Si Nan's hands to be stained with blood while he was around.

While the two were talking, a scream suddenly came from the surveillance screen. Fang Yongqing, who had just entered the door, put the child on the sofa. When he came up, he grabbed the security guard's hair, pushed the person to the ground and beat him, and said something in his mouth. Cursing:

"You bitch, I said a few nice words and you went to bed with me. If you are so short of a man, have you already plotted against me? Are you still unable to distinguish reality?

Everyone is dead, there is no electricity or water, and the zombies are sieging me and I can't get out. What's wrong with me asking Si Nan for something? You are so good to her, she should respect you! "

"Made!" Si Nan cursed, got up angrily, and rushed downstairs.

Chapter 133 Fang Yongqing's true colors revealed

"Made!" Si Nan cursed angrily and rushed downstairs.

"Fang Yongqing, you beast, you actually dare to hit me. It was you who asked me to take care of your child, and you who came to my room, but now you are saying that I seduced you?

Fang Yongqing, are you still shameless? You are shameless and I still want shame. Let me go. "

The security guard sister was not a vegetarian either. She grabbed Fang Yongqing's collar and punched Fang Yongqing in the face, which made Fang Yongqing's eyes glow with gold.

This punch completely angered Fang Yongqing and made him furious to tear the security guard apart, "Bitch, you dare to fight back. If I don't kill you, who will care if I kill someone now?

If you dare to hit me... Come if I ask you to come, doesn't it just prove that you have evil intentions against me? Go to hell, bitch...ah, who dares to start a fight? Get out of here. "

"Bang...ouch, ouch...bang...ahhh, stop fighting."

Si Nan barged in and kicked Fang Yongqing away. Rosen, who was behind her, added two more kicks, causing Fang Yongqing to fall against the wall several times. In the end, Fang Yongqing was stuck upside down and stood upright in the corner, and his gold-rimmed glasses were broken and fell to the ground, all the elegance is gone.

"Crack!" Rosen crushed the gold-rimmed glasses with his foot again. With a slight movement of power in his hand, Fang Yongqing flew up from the ground and floated outside the large glass window of the open balcony, hanging in mid-air.

"Ah, help me, I don't dare anymore." Fang Yongqing looked at his feet and was afraid. However, what frightened him even more was Rosen. He grabbed Rosen's arm tightly with both hands and wouldn't let go.

He was extremely shocked, what kind of power is this? How could anyone possibly do that? He he is not a normal person at all. How could a normal person hang him in mid-air on the 11th floor without any external force? What kind of freak is this? Ahhhh...what's going on?

Fang Yongqing was going crazy, he was completely frightened, his arrogance was gone, and he begged for mercy with a pale face.

"If you were nice to the security lady, I wouldn't take action. Now you will only die." Rosen remained unmoved. He raised his left hand and the saber flew out from his waist automatically, turning into a shadow in front of Fang Yongqing. flash.

The next second, "Whoosh!"

The arm where Fang Yongqing beat the security lady was cut off at shoulder level.

"Ah~" The screams spread throughout the community. Some survivors only saw a person floating outside the balcony, but they didn't know what was going on.

"Hey, what is the man opposite doing? Working at heights?"

"It doesn't look like it. Maybe he went crazy and crawled outside. He was probably too desperate and wanted to commit suicide."

Despite this, Fang Yongqing still didn't want to die and yelled at the security lady who was being helped up by Si Nan, "Xiaoyun, I'm sorry, it's all my fault. I didn't control my temper. Please beg Si Nan to let her go." , Xiaotuanzi is only 11 months old and needs my father to take care of her. If I die, she won't be able to survive."

The man cried with runny nose and tears and begged the security lady.

The security lady looked at the young child on the sofa, wiped the blood from the corner of her mouth and said harshly, "No, if you can beat me today, you can beat the child. There will be no good results if she follows you.

Fang Yongqing, I sincerely want to live together with you, and I really want to depend on you in this age where I can't survive, but what about you?

I thought you were a teacher who was qualified and polite, but I felt ashamed that I couldn't reach you.

But I never dreamed that you were a psychopath, that your outlook on life had been distorted for a long time, and that you made me sick.

You are right in your scolding. It's me who's cheap, I'm the one who failed to live up to expectations and supported you, but my Ma Xiaoyun's self-esteem is still there. Xiaonan, kill him! "

The security lady turned her back and stopped looking at Fang Yongqing.

Rosen suddenly let go.

"Ah, Xiaoyun, I was wrong, wrong, wrong, I don't want to die, I want to live, I want... to kill you... Bang!" Fang Yongqing's voice was completely buried in the snow nest.

"Wow~ wow~" The 11-month-old child on the sofa burst into tears, either because he knew his father was dead or because he was hungry.

The security lady limped over and held the child in her arms, "No matter what, the child is innocent. I have been taking care of this child for the past month, and she has feelings, but I can't raise her anymore. I He just killed her father and couldn't face her.

Xiaonan, do you think you can find someone to raise her? From now on, the eldest sister will be yours. I will help you with the work, and half of the food will be given to this little guy. "

Si Nan walked over, looked at the crying child, bent down and opened the box of children's milk, took out one and gave it to the child to drink. The child stopped crying.

She said to the security eldest sister, "What did you say, eldest sister? I just need someone I can trust. It would be great if you could help me. I leave the child to me. I will ask the three landlords to see if any of them have People are willing to adopt this child.

As for you, don't live in this house anymore. There is an empty villa next to me. You can find a house and clean out the corpses and live there. It will be your home from now on. "

"Okay, I'll pack my things right away." The security guard sister was extremely grateful. Si Nan had thought of everything for her and helped her deal with the scumbag Fang Yongqing.

Although I don't know who this magical man next to Xiaonan is, he must be someone Xiaonan can trust, and they look like a perfect match.

Soon, while the security lady was packing up the child's belongings, Si Nan had already contacted her, "Coincidentally, there is a woman in Unit O who lost her child a month ago. She is very sad. She wants this child."

The security lady was very happy and said, "That's great. Give her this box of milk too."

Just like that, Si Nan held the child and Rosen took the things and went downstairs. On the way, Si Nan took out two cans of milk powder and two bags of diapers from the space and gave them to the woman.

The woman was so happy when she took the baby that she almost cried with excitement, "What a beautiful baby, my daughter, thank you."

"Treat her well." Si Nan confessed. After all, she was the one who killed the child's father. She saw that the woman was very young and she must have lost her first child. Her excitement when she saw the child was not fake.

And the woman was very smart and didn't ask anything about the child. After thanking Si Nan, she hugged the child and things and left.

Mao Xin said, "Don't worry, Sister Nan, Xiao Zhu is a very nice person. She has just been married for a year, and her husband, children, and mother-in-law are all gone. Having this child is to save her."

"That's good." Si Nan nodded.

Mao Xin talked about the exterior wall with Si Nan, "Sister Nan, the community is originally a mid-level villa. The surrounding terrain is very high, which makes the surrounding area uneven.

It's easy to talk about it on the inside, but it's difficult to reinforce and heighten it on the outside. We need a lot of whole logs. We have to surround the perimeter and reinforce it before erecting the steel plates, otherwise it will be difficult to get it. "

Si Nan nodded, "Okay, I understand. Is this what Mr. Zhou meant?"

Mao Xin laughed, "Hahaha, I can't hide anything from Sister Nan. I just forgot to say something to convey Mr. Zhou's message."

Si Nan nodded, "Okay, please help me convey to Mr. Zhou that our community is indeed high in terrain and is the best refuge area, but the wall is the key.

Because what we want to stop is not the current zombies, but the zombies, zombie beasts and zombie plants that will evolve more and more powerfully in the future.

This is just the beginning, and what will surprise you even more is what is yet to come that will refresh your three views. "

Chapter 134 No, you are lonely because you are invincible

"Sister Nan, we simply can't survive what you said." Mao Xin's heart was completely cold. The little hope that had just been burning was extinguished again.

"What are you thinking? In the end of the world, no one will live more than one day." Si Nan was funny.

Rosen immediately gave Mao Xin a cold look, "It's good that you are alive now, what else do you want?"

"I didn't think anything of it, hahaha, I'm leaving." Mao Xin was so frightened that he turned around and ran away.

"It needs to be dealt with." Rosen curled his lips coldly.

Mao Xin, who was running away, almost fell to the ground when he heard these words.

However, Si Nan's attention was on Rosen's hand, and he was looking at Rosen calmly.

Rosen turned around and looked into her beautiful dark eyes, "What's wrong? What's wrong with my hand? You're looking at it so intently."

Si Nan asked him, "Are you also able to control objects from the air?"

Rosen casually held a branch on the ground and placed it between the two of them, "Oh, that's what you're talking about. I've always been able to do it. I've been able to do it since I gained strength. I don't know the details."

He spoke calmly and calmly, with an expression that said he didn't care at all and that it was okay if he did.

Si Nan looked at him from a 45-degree angle with an expressionless face, "Rosen, aren't you lonely?"

"Lonely? Why am I lonely when I have you?" Rosen didn't react for a moment.

Si Nan gritted her teeth, "No, you are lonely, because Invincible, Invincible is so lonely, goodbye." She turned around and walked away very fast.

Rosen: "······"

He laughed from behind, "Hahaha, when you put it like that, hey, it's quite lonely. You can't even find a rival."

A faint sentence came from the front: "From tonight onwards, you can sleep downstairs."

"Crack~" Rosen's heart felt as cold as if he had been cut in half by a knife. The next moment, he hurriedly changed his long legs to catch up with Si Nan, and his voice was soft and coaxing, "Lonely, you are lonely when you say it is lonely, but Nannan is lonely." I'm angry, why don't you hit me?"

Si Nan raised his hand.

"You can't do it."

"I?"

Si Nan raised his hand again.

"Look, you just can't bear it. Your hands are frozen in mid-air. It's so cold. I'll cover you up." A shameless man forcibly took Si Nan's hands and stuffed them into his chest. That smooth handsome face was forced to smile.

But when he entered the courtyard, Si Nan pushed him out and closed the courtyard door with a "snap", completely shutting him down.

A certain man smiled helplessly, "Why are you still angry?"

He looked up and down, left and right, and saw a piece of black hemp falling across the tall courtyard wall with a "swish" sound.

Si Nan was lighting the fireplace.

He smiled and took off his coat and asked Si Nan, "What do you want for dinner?"

"You can eat whatever you cook." Si Nan replied lazily, took off his coat, stretched his neck, and threw himself on the soft sofa to read official news.

"According to incomplete statistics, nearly 70% of humans around the world have been bitten and infected into zombies, or have been eaten by zombies. Humanity is facing extinction and is forced to start the apocalyptic era. The scary thing is that this bad trend is accelerating.

Officials revealed that humans will face more difficult survival challenges because medical research has found that zombies evolve too fast, and no specific drugs against zombie viruses can be developed at present.

Moreover, only one month has passed, and they have adapted to the current extremely cold weather. From needing to sleep at night to now, most of them do not need to sleep. They are on standby 24 hours a day, looking for human food. Their strength and speed , reaction, IQ, hearing, body shape, etc. are evolving at a geometric rate every day.

They are pervasive, know how to work together in groups to attack humans, know how to use tools, how to use terrain and natural conditions to hunt humans, etc.

All this shows that if we humans do not take action, our demise will be accelerated, and all advanced civilizations and technologies will disappear.

So all survivors, please be strong and start the confrontation between humans and zombies. Either they die or we die. We can no longer be afraid!

Starting today, officials have dispatched combat personnel and fighter planes to drive away the zombies with firepower, drive them to a certain number and favorable terrain, and burn them.

But there are too many zombies in the world, and this big project will continue..."

Si Nan looked at it for a moment and then stopped looking at it. After saying for a long time, there was still nothing she could do, just kill it, kill all the man-eating zombies, and she wouldn't have to work so hard.

Maybe the sofa was too comfortable, so Si Nan fell asleep just thinking about it, and then woke up with a stomachache again, and suddenly thought: "No, my aunt is here."

As soon as she stepped out of the bathroom, her cell phone on the sofa rang loudly. It was Ma Bufan. Before she left, she had just left her cell phone number with them so that they could call her directly in case of emergency.

"Is this going to happen?"

Si Nan answered: "Ah ah ah, Sister Nan is not in good condition. Gu Jie has brought a group of people to attack our villa."

"Who?" Si Nan felt that he heard wrongly. Didn't Gu Jie just be sent home by her? He can't even return home, so how can he lead people to attack Yunshu Villa?

Ma Bufan was sure and sent the surveillance video to her WeChat.

Si Nan opened it, and there was Gu Jie inside. The guy was also driving an armored vehicle, holding a light machine gun in his hand and was trying to figure out how to break through the door. His goal was Yunshu Villa?

"Haha, it turns out that the purpose of rushing back is for Yunshu Villa. It's a pity that I'm one step ahead of you."

Si Nan sneered. She thought that from then on, she and Gu Jie would never interact again. She didn't expect that Gu Jie's plan when he returned was to take over Yunshu Villa. Fortunately, she took the lead.

This also shows that Gu Jie knew about Yunshu Villa, but in order to get it, he only gave her a shell of his own security company. This kind of person is dishonest!

Si Nan narrowed her eyes and made no next move. She was waiting.

Soon, the phone rang. It was Gu Jie using WeChat. Si Nan curled his lips indifferently, but did not answer the phone immediately. Si Nan did not answer until he was about to hang up.

Gu Jie on the other end apologized directly, "I'm sorry, I didn't know that Yunshu Villa has been taken over by you. Hahaha, it seems that we have a close relationship with you. How about you take me in? If you don't have any other requirements, just take care of food and housing." , do whatever you tell me to do."

Si Nan refused directly, "Chief Gu is joking, how can I, a prostitute, accept a big section chief like you and a bunch of your brothers with superior martial arts? I haven't lived enough yet."

Gu Jie laughed along and kept his posture to a minimum, "Hahaha, what are you talking about? We are willing to follow you. To be honest, we were scared to death by your boyfriend the whole way we were sent back.

Looking at the entire city A, apart from your home, there is no safer place than Yunshu Villa, so we are really willing to be your subordinates and obey any of your commands, including my subordinates, who are now also yours Subordinate. "

Chapter 135 How can I become a vegetarian when I just started eating some meat?

"Section Chief Gu is really good at doing business. Doesn't it sound like I didn't get any benefits? And the security company you gave me last time was just an empty shell. When I rushed there, there wasn't even a hair left.

If we want to reach some kind of consensus, should we settle this account first?

Now you bring so many people and want to let me raise them for free. The only bargaining chip you have is to just listen to me. Gu Jie, I really don't lack people like you. "

"······"

Gu Jie was speechless and felt that he had offended Si Nan in some way. Why do you have such a dislike for him? What's annoying is that by such a coincidence, Yunshu Villa was snatched away by her first.

From Si Nan's point of view, Gu Jie just saw that Yunshu Villa had no chance. It wasn't that he didn't want to rob it, but that they didn't dare to rob it with Rosen around, so they took a step back and surrendered.

He thought too well and thought she was a fool, right?

If Gu Jie can't come up with a decent certificate that makes her heart beat, she won't want any of it!

Gu Jie really had a headache here. He had no choice in facing Si Nan and focused on the only bargaining chip - armored vehicles!

So he earnestly said to Si Nan, "How about joining with an armored vehicle? This armored vehicle was hard-won. We fought with another group for a long time and sacrificed half of our brothers to get it.

Originally there were more than a dozen people when you sent me back, but now there are only 6 people including me. My family was once again attacked by zombies, and only two children were left who were hidden in an iron cabinet.

Si Nan, you are the only person I have asked for in my life. Please take in 8 of us. The six of us can drive out in armored vehicles to search for supplies every day. "

Others on the side also quickly begged for mercy, "Yes, Si Nan, because we know each other and have served the community for many years, we are trustworthy. Can you keep us?"

"Yes, yes, we are all trained security guards and can do many things."

"Boss, beauty, don't hesitate. If you hesitate any longer, we will freeze to death outside Yunshu Villa."

Gu Jie and others had already said this. To be precise, it was the armored vehicles and the fact that they were well-trained security guards that impressed her.

Bai Zichuan and Song Yuan are already at Yunshu Villa. It has only been the first half day without anything happening. People in other buildings will definitely be jealous of the supplies received on the third floor of MOS, and something might happen.

Recruiting people like Gu Jie and letting them use force to suppress other thugs is the best choice.

"Okay, you can follow me, but there is one thing you can't break." Si Nan said after thinking about it.

Gu Jie and others were overjoyed, "Which one are you talking about? Let alone one, we agree with ten or a hundred."

Others excitedly responded in the affirmative: "Yes, yes, yes, we all agree unconditionally."

Si Nan said, "You must be absolutely loyal to me, otherwise you will die quickly."

"Don't worry, boss, we will be loyal. As long as you find something bad about us, you're welcome and you can take action directly."

Gu Jie changed his words with a smile and called Si Nan the boss himself.

"Boss, we swear to God that we will be loyal to you, otherwise God will strike with lightning." Others quickly expressed their loyalty.

Si Nan curled his lips, "Okay, then come back overnight to build the Great Wall."

"What? Build the Great Wall? Build what kind of Great Wall?" Gu Jie didn't even understand. Others looked at me and looked at you.

Si Nan patiently gave them a brief explanation. Gu Jie looked at Yunshu Villa in front of him. He really couldn't bear to leave, but he had to turn around and drive back.

They finally left the community and are now back to where they started, but their future meal tickets are secured. Originally, they were arrogant and full of energy to conquer Yunshu Villa. This was their biggest goal in a month.

They thought that after defeating Yunshu Villa, they would no longer be afraid of zombies. There must be a lot of food stored in it. If they couldn't develop farming inside, they would not die of hunger. How could they have thought...

The slave who turned over did not become his own master, and the good times did not come, but now he has become someone else's little brother.

Si Nan didn't care anymore. As for whether Gu Jie and others could return to the community alive, that was none of her business.

"It's time to eat." Rosen laid out three dishes, one soup, and a large pot of rice. This guy can make a meal for himself. The two of them ate while playing the official news on their mobile phones.

After dinner, Rosen would shamelessly pester Si Nan to sleep on the same bed. He just had a little meat, how could he be a vegetarian!

They were asleep and didn't know that in the middle of the night, Gu Jie and others cleared out a nearby single-family villa with a considerable area and settled in it, just opposite Si Nan.

Several people looked at Si Nan's bright house with envy. "Everyone is just living in darkness. Her house is brighter when she is asleep than everyone else's. She deserves to be the boss."

"Yes, Dad, why is that sister's house so bright?"

Gu Jie touched his youngest daughter's head and said helplessly, "That's because my sister's house found a generator, and we will have one in the future."

"Oh, can our family hurry up? You can't even see the door to the toilet." The younger daughter was very obedient and went to bed under the care of her elder sister.

Except for the two children, Gu Jie and the other six people didn't sleep all night. They took flashlights and picked out all the useful things inside and outside the house. They reinforced the courtyard door and the door overnight, and covered all the windows with wire. They were densely packed and the broken windows were nailed up with thick boards.

At dawn, they just finished their work, but unfortunately all the food in the house was looted by someone. Fortunately, there was still rice and noodles left in the security room before leaving, but the black water could not wash or cook the rice, so they were starving until now.

When they were sent home by Si Nan, they swore that they would not have to worry about searching for supplies once they had an armored vehicle, and they even had it at their fingertips. However, after they actually went out to search for supplies once, they didn't want to go a second time.

There were too many zombies. After they beat one group, another group came. After beating this group, another group came immediately. Bullets were shot out one after another. As a result, the zombies fell down and got up again, and they could never be finished.

Their number of people also started to decrease at that time, from a dozen people to only six people left now... I saw with my own eyes that subordinates who had been working together for many years fell down one after another, and were bitten by zombies and turned into corpses. turned into zombies, and instantly they became enemies...

Seeing with my own eyes the subordinates I trained with my own hands being torn into pieces and eaten by zombies... I will never experience that kind of scene again, that kind of vision... it hurts my heart, liver, and lungs.

So he had to take the risk and attack Yunshu Villa in order to get this luxurious and safe shelter. Unfortunately, he went too late.

After learning that it was Si Nan who took the lead, he resolutely chose to surrender.

Although this girl is not old, she is a legend. The only way to survive is by following her. He trusts his own judgment!

Chapter 136 Don't give the breakfast I made to wild men in the future

Although this girl is not old, she is a legend. The only way to survive is by following her. He trusts his own judgment!

Gu Jie looked at the quiet second floor opposite, concluded that Si Nan had not gotten up yet, and went downstairs to prepare the only breakfast for the two children.

An hour later, as soon as Si Nan opened her eyes, the alarm on her phone beeped angrily. She took the phone and looked to see if it was Gu Jie.

She was satisfied, "It's you who came back alive."

Rosen's cell phone called the police at the same time. He came up to check on Si Nan, "Were you woken up?"

His face was unhappy, as if if Si Nan nodded or said, "Yes, I was woken up," he would kill Gu Jie outside the courtyard door in the next second.

So Si Nan, who knew him well, quickly said, "No, I woke up on my own. It's already 9 a.m. Oh, I'm so depraved. I usually sit down to have breakfast after exercising at this time, but lately I've been getting up later and later. , why exactly?"

While Si Nan was putting on her coat, she was thinking deeply. She felt that the quilt was so warm that she couldn't bear to leave. "Well, we can't put so much firewood in the small fireplace starting tonight."

She blamed the small fireplace for being too warm, but in fact it was Rosen who was too warm, so a certain man stood behind her and snickered. Knowing that he was not disturbed by the man outside the door, he turned and went downstairs to serve breakfast.

Si Nan finished washing up slowly, applied skin cream, picked up a piece of Rosen's homemade nutritious sandwich, went downstairs and opened the courtyard door with a hot hard-boiled egg in his left hand.

"What? It's so early, why don't you say hello to me?" Si Nan walked out of the courtyard, stood in front of Gu Jie and glanced at the unshaven Gu Jie.

Gu Jie, a grown man with no future, first glanced at the sandwich that Si Nan had taken two bites of. He was not embarrassed, but directly asked Si Nan:

"Ahem, can you give me two pieces of your hot breakfast? We have no water or bread and cooked food. Both my daughters have to eat cold food."

Si Nan: "·······"

She turned around: "First, wait. Second, bring the armored car. Third, bring the bucket."

After saying that, he closed the courtyard door with a "snap".

When Gu Jie heard this, not only was he not angry at the closed heavy courtyard door, but he turned around happily and ran towards his home.

Three minutes later, when Si Nan opened the courtyard door again, an armored vehicle had stopped at her door, with two large buckets on the ground in front of the vehicle.

"Yours." She handed the bag of food to Gu Jie and walked around the armored vehicle, quite satisfied. "Well, not bad. Your mission is to build the wall as soon as possible. My mission today is Just get the fuel for the entire city A, otherwise this thing won't be able to drive no matter how much it has.

I have something to call and I don't have time to check WeChat. "

"Okay." Gu Jie nodded. At this moment, he seemed to have lost the aura he had when he was the security section chief. He had completely behaved like a subordinate.

Si Nan opened the courtyard door, drove the armored vehicle into the courtyard, and gave Gu Jie two buckets of water.

Gu Jie stood in front of the courtyard gate and looked at everything in Si Nan's courtyard. He didn't want to leave. He was shocked! Is this a yard? Is this a fortress?

He had never seen such a solid courtyard in the eight years he had been in the military camp. The surrounding walls and the exterior walls of her villa were shiny and made of fine steel.

He was a little over 1.9 meters tall, so he had to step back and tilt his neck hard to see the wall of Si Nan's courtyard, otherwise he wouldn't be able to see the top of the wall. What's more user-friendly is the landscape and layout of the yard. You can grow vegetables and flowers, raise fish and shrimps, and do fitness and entertainment. Is this specially created for the end of the world?

Oh my god, is this girl still a human? How do you know how to build such a fortress for yourself in advance?

"Have you seen enough? Do you like it? Do you want to come in and sit down?" Si Nan generously opened the two heavy courtyard doors, leaned against the door frame and invited Gu Jie with a smile.

"Ahem, no need. I'm going back to cook. It's time for the kids to get up." Gu Jie came to his senses and left with two buckets of water.

Si Nan smiled indifferently. She did it on purpose. Everyone was curious about her house. Instead of hiding it from her, she might as well let them see it openly.

After looking at it, I felt lustful and wanted to snatch it away, so she could solve it as soon as possible.

Gu Jie saved enough hot breakfast for his daughter, and they shared the rest. He wiped the cold sweat from his forehead and said, "It's delicious, otherwise it will be cold. I won't be polite with two hard-boiled eggs. Leave them alone." For two kids."

Subordinate 1: "Gu Ke, are you very hot? There is so much sweat on your forehead."

Subordinate 2: "No way, I'm so cold that I'm wearing eight pieces of clothing."

Subordinate 3: "It's probably going to be even sadder at night. Except for the two quilts in the two children's room, there are no quilts in all the other rooms. They were taken away long ago. We have to find a way to get a few quilts back."

Subordinate 4: "Damn it, these people in the community are so smart. As soon as we left, they broke down the door of our security monitoring room, and all the quilts and cotton coats inside were gone."

Subordinate 5: "Hey, Gu Ke, where did you get clean water?"

Gu Jie automatically ignored the first four questions and jumped directly to the last one, "Ahem, this water was given by Si Nan. It was fetched from the well in her yard. It's still warm."

"What? She even has a well?!" The five people exploded. Looking at the two buckets of water, they felt that their brains were exhausted and they were not human.

"You said this kind of people can't live? Who can live? Alas!" The five people sighed repeatedly, feeling ashamed. When they were struggling on the line of death, Si Nan had already prepared all the supplies.

When the end of the world comes, everyone is running for their lives, looting and avoiding zombies. She just wants to enjoy it.

Are you a human? This is not a human, this is God!

Gu Jie and the others couldn't help but look up at Si Nan's yard. Si Nan once again refreshed their views, and admiration arose spontaneously.

Rosen made five more sandwiches for himself, because Si Nan gave the five sandwiches just now to the wild man Gu Jie. He was unhappy during the whole meal. "Don't give the breakfast I made to the wild man in the future. They No, you are the only one worthy of eating the food I cook."

"Oops~" Si Nan almost bit off his own tongue. The other person was so jealous that she looked like he wanted to kill someone, which showed that he was really angry.

Corpse King, hey, he's angry, what should she do? Waiting online, of course it will be smooth!

So, Si Nan smiled like a flower at first, "Oh, I didn't think well and fed your loving breakfast to the wild man. Oh, no, it's not the wild man, it's two little girls. Don't be angry. .

Well, how about I give you a sumptuous dinner another day? They're all meat. "

A certain man immediately raised his eyebrows secretly, with a complacent expression on his face, "Well, I accept your apology."

Pooh!

Damn arrogant!

Happiness is written all over my face, and I almost get internal injuries from suppressing my laughter. You think I'm blind.

Si Nan took a hard bite of the hard-boiled egg, and half of it was gone. He felt as good as biting into Rosen.

Rosen admired her little expression and laughed like a pig, "Hahaha, Nannan is so cute."

Si Nan rolled her eyes and was about to tell Rosen not to call her so disgustingly. Suddenly, a call came on her cell phone, and it showed that it was Ge Yue. Their eyes turned cold at the same time: "Something happened."

Chapter 137 Rosen and I went to meet that Mr. Shi

Si Nan's rule for giving them her mobile phone number is: don't call her unless it's an urgent matter. She's here so quickly, so hurry up and press the answer button.

"Sister Nan, please help. Several people from the apartment building came to rob us. They have shotguns in their hands. We can't stand it anymore."

"Let's go!" Rosen pulled Si Nan away.

At this moment, in the lobby on the first floor of Unit S, Ge Yue and others were heavily surrounded. The two sides were fighting. The ordnance shovel in his hand could not stop the shotgun. More than a dozen people had fallen seriously injured, and the ground was covered with blood.

The enemy's eyes were red with blood and he was shouting, "Quick, brothers, work harder, we will kill them all soon. Whoever grabs the women and food upstairs belongs to them. As for the old and the young, we will kill them all." Kill all those who are useful."

Ge Yue's left arm was injured and he could no longer lift it up. Despite this, he still insisted on fighting. "Everyone, hold on and kill these beasts. Even if you die, we can't let them rush upstairs and harm our family."

"Come on, kill these beasts, kill them!" The man in Unit S also became red-eyed and used the shovel in his hand as a gun. If he caught one, he would shoot him on the head.

Both sides suffered heavy casualties.

"Bald man, go and kill the one who shouts the loudest, he is the leader." Seeing Ge Yue, the boss of the other side screamed and the morale of everyone was greatly increased. From being about to die to the current combat effectiveness, the situation is very different. Since he was in a disadvantageous situation, he quickly asked his confidant Bald Zi to take action.

"Okay, boss, just watch and watch. I'll chop off his head and use it as a ball for you to kick." Upon hearing this, the bald man was again favored by the boss. He kicked down the enemy at hand and ran towards the battle with the knife in his hand. Ge Yue raised the kitchen knife in his hand and slashed at Ge Yue's back.

Just, "Bang!"

The bald man's body fell to the ground with a sound, and green smoke was still rising from his heart. The bullet pierced the bald man's heart, causing the white coat on his chest to gradually bloom with beautiful blood flowers, and the area was instantly large.

The kitchen knife clattered next to the bald man's head. The bald man stared and couldn't believe that he died so suddenly. He was still alive a second ago, "How is that possible?"

"Who?" Wang Sanqiang, the leader, saw the dead man and suddenly turned his gun and pointed it at Gu Jie behind him. His eyes widened angrily, "Security Section Chief? Aren't you already gone?"

However, Gu Jie ignored him and said to the five people behind him, "Deal with them as quickly as possible."

"Yes, Gu Ke." The five security guards immediately separated and surrounded Wang Sanqiang's people. They hit those people hard with the batons in their hands, and the scene was full of mourning.

"Then you have to die first, bang!" Wang Sanqiang fired. He wanted to kill Gu Jie with one shot, but the next second the projectile he shot hit the wall, shattering the mural on the wall of the hall.

A tall and handsome man suddenly appeared in front of him, and clamped the head of his gun tightly with just two fingers. No matter how hard he pulled, he couldn't break free.

"Let go, who are you?" Wang Sanqiang held the shotgun tightly with one hand, and made a fist with the other hand to hit Rosen's handsome face. With a "click", Rosen crushed his wrist with two fingers, and his whole arm drooped.

"Ah~" The pig-like cry almost pierced Si Nan's eardrums, "You also know the pain. I thought you were so awesome Hong Hong."

"Ah~" Rosen used force again and removed Wang Sanqiang's other arm, leaving him like a one-armed lost dog lying on the ground rolling and wailing.

Only then did Wang Sanqiang see clearly, and it turned out: "It's you, Si Nan! Are you sure you want me to go against us? So what if you kill all of us? There are still more people in our eight units, more than 500 people, and one person spit The spittle can drown you."

At this moment, Gu Jie came back and told Si Nan, "Everyone except him has been solved."

"It can't be so fast." Wang Sanqiang didn't believe it and looked around. The people he brought were really dead. He suddenly laughed, "Hahaha, you are dead, you are dead, Si Nan, You are dead."

This smile seemed like Si Nan had fallen into their trap, but even if it was the real Si Nan, he didn't care.

She leisurely stopped with her feet next to Wang Sanqiang's head, "Oh, it turns out you are just a front-guard boy. It seems that you are not reused by your boss? Don't you know that the boys who were sent out first are all Is it cannon fodder?

Tell me, who is your leader? "

Wang Sanqiang turned over and lay on the ground, looking up at Si Nan's beautiful face, "Hahaha, I'm going to scare you to death. Our boss said that this entire community belongs to him. If anyone dares to disagree with him, Then you have to die.

So I give you two choices. The first is to let me go immediately and apologize to me. Second, let my brother go quickly, carry me and send me back to our old road...ahhhh~"

Si Nan stepped on the wrist that was crushed by Rosen and crushed it hard, "Very good. Your words have touched my heart. I will apologize to you now. Are you satisfied?"

Say, who is your boss? "

Si Nan's face suddenly turned cold, and with a sudden force, Wang Sanqiang fainted from the pain.

"Pah, pah, pah~" Si Nan slapped Wang Sanqiang with his feet, waking him up immediately, "Who is it?"

"Ah, I said it was Mr. Shi, Mr. Shi from Unit K. He gathered people from the eight units of K, V, R, L, N, Q, U, and Y to rob people from other buildings. I said Please let me go?"

"Impossible. The people in these eight units have been wiped out by blood a long time ago. How can they still be alive?" Si Nan and Rosen were shocked. Is there any news they missed?

Wang Sanqiang shook his head, "I really didn't lie to you. Master Shi had already gathered all the men on the eighth floor and moved them away before the bloodbath."

Rosen raised his toes, turned Wang Sanqiang over, looked down and asked him, "Who is that Master Shi? What weapons does he have?"

When he was really about to die, no one wanted to die, and Wang Sanqiang was the same, and he replied calmly, "Master Shi... is a man on the road, he... he is very powerful, some... some are strong... some are powerful bodyguards, and...and..."

Before he finished speaking, Wang Sanqiang fainted and died from excessive blood loss.

"What else?" Gu Jie picked up Wang Sanqiang by the collar and shook his head, unable to wake him up at all.

Gu Jie tried Wang Sanqiang's breath and shook his head at Si Nan, "He is already dead."

Si Nan frowned and said, "Send Ge Yue and the others upstairs first and help bandage the wounds. Rosen and I will go meet that Master Shi."

Since they have sent people to her territory, declared war, and blatantly want to compete with her for the territory of the community, if they don't go to the meeting today, there will be a fight sooner or later, so let's strike while the iron is hot and solve the problem.

Chapter 138 How about I give you two choices, commit suicide or be killed?

Si Nan was afraid that one day when he and Rosen were both gone, the reactionary general named Shi Ye would launch a general offensive. Bai Zichuan was currently seriously injured. Song Yuan and Ma Bufan had to protect Yunshu Villa. Gu Jie and the six of them alone would not be able to deal with him. Hundreds of people.

Unit K is the closest to Si Nan's house. It is the closest of all high-rise units to the villa area. Standing at the bottom of the building, Si Nan raised his head and looked up.

Except for the sound of wind and snow and the roar of zombies, it was quiet above, but when she stepped towards the lobby on the first floor.

"Be careful!" Rosen suddenly hugged Si Nan tightly and moved three meters away from the first floor.

Then, "bang", a bullet was fired at the spot where Si Nan had just stood. A hole was blasted out of the originally intact cement pavement, and cement blocks flew everywhere, one of which almost hurt Si Nan's face.

At the critical moment, Rosen hugged Si Nan and blocked the stone with his body. Si Nan clearly heard the sound of the stone hitting Rosen's back. Although he did not make a sound of pain, she could clearly feel Rosen's body being stunned.

"Let me see, is the injury serious?" Si Nan turned Rosen's body over and lifted up the clothes on his back.

Rosen stopped her, "I'm fine."

"That sound just now is nothing." Si Nan put his hand into Rosen's back when he wasn't paying attention and felt it: "Blood?"

Rosen shook his head, "It's okay. You forgot that I have a strong ability to heal myself. It's really not a problem, but those people upstairs hurt me. I want to settle the account with their heads. Let's go, I'll take you Go up."

Rosen took Si Nan's hand and sprinted into the lobby on the first floor, with bullets raining down from behind him.

"Tell Mr. Shi quickly, Si Nan and a man are coming up, we can't stop them." There was a fire upstairs, and the screams were mixed with fear.

The man named Shi Ye is currently enjoying the morning full body massage from the beauties in the harem. He is fifty years old and has not yet gotten up. He is hugging two young beauties. One beauty is pressing his back and the other is pressing the soles of his feet. He is feeling comfortable. They took their mobile phones and flicked through videos of a certain country, looking for the best posture for fighting at night.

On the first day of the end of the world, he began to live like an emperor. These two beauties were residents of this building, and they were extremely depraved and took the initiative to send them to his door.

How can a man refuse the embrace of a beautiful woman, especially an old man like Mr. Shi, who comes and goes to Fengyue places as a routine matter, so of course he accepts everything.

Suddenly, the younger brother banged on the door, his voice was so loud that even Si Nan and Rosen who were walking downstairs on the eighth floor heard clearly, "Ah ah ah, Mr. Shi is not good, that woman Si Nan came with a wild man" The man rushed up under a hail of bullets, and that bastard Wang Sanqiang betrayed you."

"What?" Master Shi kicked the two beauties away after hearing this, and quickly got up and put on his clothes, "If it's broken, that means all the people I sent out were killed.

Eagle, go and call all the brothers. Since that woman from Si Nan comes to your door without any appreciation, Master Shi, I will take her in today. Go quickly. "

"Yes, Mr. Shi, there's no need to shout. Our people all live on these floors. If I shout again, the brothers will take them all down."

"Come on, come on, who is so bold and dares to do harm to our Master Shi? I will be the first to kill him!"

"Brothers, let's go. Maybe it's a fat sheep, preferably a woman. Brothers can eat meat instead, hahaha~"

"I will make you pay with blood for your dirty work." Rosen suddenly spoke, and the cold voice was transmitted through his power, deafening.

The younger brothers who just opened their mouths to insult Si Nan stood up and screamed: "Ah... it hurts so much, my ears hurt so much."

"No, I can't hear anything in my ears...ahhh~"

Blood spurted out from the ears and nostrils of those people, and they could not hold it back. The blood flowed out from between their fingers that were covering their ears. They were all kneeling on the ground in pain, shaking their heads desperately.

Just then, Rosen suddenly increased his strength, and another majestic force covered it.

"Ah ah... Poof..." Those people spurted blood from their mouths, and then bleed from their orifices. They fell to the ground and died one after another. They still had weapons in their hands and were facing the door.

Master Shi and the two beauties were not much better, but he was smart and covered his ears immediately. His eardrums were almost shattered by Rosen's voice, and he definitely had a splitting headache.

In addition, he was a practicing martial artist, so he used his martial arts to protect him. This old guy had a splitting headache and was fine after a while.

The two beauties were in a miserable condition. They were not as dead as the boys upstairs. They were bleeding from all their orifices. They fell on the bed in a mess and soon stopped breathing.

"What? Dead?" Mr. Shi tested the breath of the two beauties, but they were all dead. He quickly kicked them out of bed to avoid contaminating his bed.

After dressing up, he went down and opened the door. The boy who smashed the door was kneeling in front of him with a bloody face. He was already dying, "Master Shi, most of our people are dead... I, boom!"

Before he could finish a sentence, the younger brother fell to the ground and died. The scary thing is that Mr. Shi still doesn't understand what kind of power this is? What came out?

"Master Shi? Master Shi, are you okay? What happened just now? Our ears still hurt like needle pricks, and the sound can't be heard clearly, intermittently." The other boys came down one after another.

Mr. Shi grabbed the boy's ears and checked, "It's full of blood. You can hear shit. Clean it up quickly."

"Master Shi, what did you say?" The younger brother couldn't hear again.

"I told you to clean up the blood in your ears quickly?"

"What? You want to eat dumplings tonight?"

"roll!"

Master Shi was so angry that he kicked his younger brother away and ordered all the younger brothers to disperse and guard the corridors and corridors. They occupied all the 20th floor and above of the building.

Si Nan and Rosen were climbing the stairs leisurely. None of the people upstairs would survive anyway, so why worry?

Rosen was a tough guy and didn't forget to take advantage of his future wife. He felt too greedy holding hands, so he calmly hugged Si Nan's slim waist, "Are you tired? I'll take you to fly up."

Si Nan refused, "No, I'll go alone. I had too much breakfast."

Rosen smiled, "You just ate a sandwich and a hard-boiled egg, okay? I ate the rest of the table."

Si Nan raised his head and looked up at the endless stairs, and answered nonchalantly, "That's right, I can compare with you. You are a god and my human. I will work harder to see if I can cultivate to the realm of inescaping."

"Hahaha, you think we can fly to the sky and become gods. Okay, we are walking too slowly. We still have to plunder the whole city's fuel. There is no need to be delayed by a few scum."

Rosen ignored it, hugged Si Nan's waist and flew into the sky. He reached the 20th floor in the blink of an eye. When he looked up, he saw Master Shi's people lined up neatly waiting for them.

"It's them, kill them~" Mr. Shi's people reacted quickly. They suddenly saw Si Nan and Rosen, raised their weapons and slashed them.

Rosen put Si Nan down, pulled out two sabers, and dodged in a sprint. The man who rushed up had already fallen down.

At the door, Mr. Shi threatened Rosen with a machine gun, "I'll give you two choices, either go back and we'll still be safe, or die here. I'll give you three seconds to make a choice."

"How about I give you two choices, commit suicide or be killed, which one do you choose?" A cold voice floated up from the bottom.

Chapter 139: You've had enough pretense and you've had enough of talking, you can go and die.

A cold voice floated up from the bottom, and Si Nan walked up slowly. His tall and graceful figure and his beautiful face suddenly caught the eyes of Master Shi and others, and they suddenly became lustful.

They have never seen such a beautiful beauty. She is even more beautiful than the one in the video. She is worthy of being the daughter of the most beautiful woman in the community. Her face is even worse than that of her mother Nanda, in one word. :beautiful! !

But having seen Si Nan's power, Master Shi, who was present at the scene, only dared to be enthusiastic, but did not dare to be sexual or bold, let alone make any moves.

What's more, there is a strange man in front of them who doesn't know what he is. If he doesn't do it well, they will all have to meet the King of Hell.

Rosen saw the old guy staring straight at Si Nan, with murderous intent in his eyes. With a move of his wrist, the saber in his hand flew towards Master Shi. With a "pop", one person fell to the ground.

Master Shi was worthy of being a trained man, and he reacted very quickly. The moment Rosen fired the saber, he ducked sideways, and the saber stuck close to his face and pierced the chest of the younger brother behind him.

Seeing the knife piercing the heart and the size of the blade completely entering the flesh, such a clean and neat method, Mr. Shi's old face tightened suddenly. He felt that death was approaching like never before: "Kill me with a single sword in front of me. Si Nan, is this why you came here?"

Master Shi's face no longer looked as relaxed as before. He felt as if he was facing a formidable enemy. His tone of voice could not help but be mixed with fear, and he also softened a little. Why do we have to kill everyone who is ours?"

He now more or less understood the purpose of Si Nan's coming, which was to kill him. Although he was holding a machine gun in his hand, Rosen's hand just made him refresh his outlook on life, and he had to reconsider Si Nan's strength and this With such an impossible power, he did not dare to act rashly and tried to solve it peacefully.

Whatever he could afford, he would give it to Si Nan, just in exchange for his life!

But Si Nan just killed them all, so how could he be in the mood to talk business with him? So Si Nan sneered coldly, "Why are you looking for you? Are you worthy of saying this? You clearly know that Building S is already my territory, and Ge Yue and the others are my people, but you still sent people to move, isn't it intentional? ?

You are gambling, relying on a few broken machine guns in your hand, and hoping that you can rule the entire community, including me, with a sense of luck. Am I right?

So I won't let you go back and forth for a long time, and I will take the initiative to kill you. You have to thank me. "

"······"

Master Shi was so angry that he almost vomited blood. Si Nan not only insulted him, scolding others for being useless, but also guessed all his plans, but since they couldn't reach an agreement...

He gritted his teeth and said: "It seems that you have long wanted to unify the community, Si Nan, it's not Master Shi that I am laughing at you, why are you ruling the community as a woman?

Can you support so many useless old, weak, sick and disabled people? See for yourself how many men are there in the three units you gathered? How many useless old, weak, sick and disabled people are there?

I don't believe you are so kind, but you are just giving them a little sweetness first to achieve your ulterior purpose. What is the difference between you and Mr. Shi?

Stop pretending, as I said at the beginning, you do your thing, I will do mine, and we will still be in harmony with each other in the future. Because you took the initiative to find me, I won't touch the people in those three units of yours anymore, but don't try to stop me from moving in the other units. Otherwise, let's decide who's who and who's who, right here? "

Master Shi beeped a lot, and finally he and his men raised the machine guns in their hands and pointed at the ground under their feet threateningly.

"Really, before you turn eighty, you're already verbose. You've had enough pretense and you've had enough of your mouth. You can go and die." Si Nan had a headache from the old man's verbosity, and his temples were twitching.

Rosen had lost his patience for a long time. The veins on his forehead were about to bulge like thunder. He didn't even use his huge strength. He only relied on his speed and ordinary skills to bully Master Shi. He held down the machine gun in Master Shi's hand with his left hand and pointed the saber in his right hand at the three of them. The neck swept out.

After a few "puffs", a knife slit the throats of the three of them. The remaining one wanted to shoot Rosen, but the shotgun in his hand was suddenly snatched away by Si Nan with a teleportation object.

The boy looked at his empty palms and said "Ah". The next second the head fell to the ground. Rosen grabbed the boy's body and wiped the blood from the saber with his cotton-padded jacket. His face was full of displeasure, "It's so noisy." ."

After wiping the saber clean, he picked up the four guns on the ground and handed them to Si Nan, "It's just a little worse. Two machine guns and two shotguns are better than nothing."

Compared to the guns they had found before, these two were really poor.

"Okay, let's throw the machine gun to the three landlords to play with." Si Nan took it and put it into the space.

Luo Shen reached out and held her hand, stepped on Master Shi's body and entered the house. The house was in a mess, just like a silver nest. The security was good, and the doors and windows were reinforced.

The two searched all the rooms except for a small pile of food and a box of ammunition. But Si Nan saw a blank piece of paper on the dinner table, which was filled with nightclubs of all sizes in City A. Several well-known nightclubs were circled.

Contacting Master Shi's identity again, Si Nan concluded that the enclosed nightclubs must have good things, otherwise Master Shi would not risk so many zombies outside to do this useless work.

He must have thought of a way to get out, and also to get the things in these nightclubs, "What are they?"

Si Nan thought about it, apart from providing drinks and snacks for rich dandies with empty souls, could there be any weapons with great destructive power hidden in the nightclub?

But her focus now was not on this, but on the city's fuel supply, so she put away the piece of paper and continued to check the room for any other valuable information.

Taking advantage of this opportunity, Rosen inspected the entire K building and came back, "There are no survivors, they are all dead. This building is a dead building from now on."

"Let's go, we are about to leave." Si Nan nodded. She did not go back to see how Ge Yue was doing. Such things were common in this post-apocalyptic world, and there was no need for him to care about a poster he had just cooperated with.

Before returning home, I stopped by to check on the security lady's injuries. Seeing that he was fine, I gave all the machine guns and shotguns to the security lady, and asked her to keep one for herself and share the rest with the three landlords.

After coming back, I drove off in an armored vehicle and once again met the envious looks of other survivors in the high-rise area. I couldn't hold it in any longer. Among them was Unit T in Fang Yongqing's building:

"How about we also cooperate with Si Nan? Look at how well MOS Building 3 is doing. Not only do we get food every day, we also have mineral water to drink. What's the use of us guarding an empty house?"

Chapter 140 Encounter with official personnel

The other men had actually thought about it for a long time, "What if she doesn't agree? We have lost the opportunity, and there are many people in our building who have dealt with her before. Aren't you and I also participating?"

"I participated, and I didn't believe that there were so many of us at that time, and she could remember it from one moment to the next.

Let's just pretend we haven't been there, and we'll eat her bread anyway. Let her, a fool, be the scapegoat. At worst, if she finds out, she won't give us food. What are we afraid of? "

"Then try. Does your phone still have power? Hurry up and try Aite."

"It's useless. I've just been teasing her for three days and not paying any attention to her. Let's wait until she comes back."

Unbeknownst to them, this wait lasted for three days. During these three days, Si Nan and Rosen drove helicopters to most of the gas stations in City A, and the harvest was pretty good.

She even went to the generator manufacturer that Si Nan went to buy before, and found two barrels of oil. She must have bought out the previous ones, and the manager made an emergency transfer of goods.

But we got a lot of free engines, including the one that Si Nan bought. Si Nan was so excited that he was humming a song when he walked out of the factory.

Maybe it's close to the suburbs and there aren't many zombies nearby.

By the time Si Nan went back, these people had finished playing.

Today is the fourth day. They are going to clear the last area, and then they can go home and have a good sleep.

Suddenly, a voice of a living person came from outside the factory, "Quick, quick, everyone, retreat inside the factory, quickly deal with the zombies inside and close the door."

"There's no need to solve it. Captain, look, there's not even a zombie at the entrance of the factory, and there's also a couple holding hands."

"What?" The officer in camouflage uniforms took a look and couldn't believe that there was actually a man and a woman standing at the factory gate, and they were in a dignified manner, a little far away. He reminded his teammates, "Be careful, they are zombies."

"Huh? Isn't it possible? Zombies can evolve and know how to hold hands?" Although they didn't believe it, everyone still fought off other zombies and retreated towards the factory entrance, while keeping a watchful eye on Si Nan and Rosen.

At this moment, a yellow-haired boy in the crowd shouted happily, "Those must be zombies that have evolved powerfully. Knock them down quickly and dig out their crystal cores."

"Stop, don't act rashly." The yellow-haired boy was about to run towards Si Nan and Rosen, but was stopped by the captain.

Si Nan looked at this group of people. Several of them were wearing identical camouflage uniforms. They were definitely from the rescue team.

Just three days ago, "Official notification, official notification, survivors please pay attention. Officials from various places have rebuilt temporary safe shelters and dispatched multiple rescue teams at the same time. Please protect yourself and wait patiently..."

"In addition, the latest research by authoritative departments has found that zombies are constantly evolving and have strong speed, strength, reaction, hearing, etc. Everyone must be careful..."

"This is a global sudden disaster. All survivors unite and work as one, and they will definitely survive..."

"There is also good news. According to research by medical authorities, zombies will condense crystal nuclei in their brains. This is the essence of life of zombies and where all their power lies.

After killing zombies, you can collect these crystal nuclei. If you are lucky enough to absorb the power of the crystal nuclei, your body will be greatly transformed and become as strong as the zombies.

Such powerful people are called awakened ones and superpower warriors. Currently, some of our search and rescue personnel have been able to absorb this kind of power. Their bodies have transformed from ordinary people into superpowers and have been incorporated into our system. The official army was assigned to carry out search and rescue missions across the country.

We give privileges to the family members of people with special abilities, and they can directly enter the official first-level safe city to live in. Everyone can actively try it on the premise of protecting themselves..."

Si Nan guessed that this should be the rescue team sent by the government. This was the first time she saw the rescue team. Unfortunately, it came too late. Almost everyone in City A was dead.

Si Nan heard what the yellow-haired boy said. It seemed that the recent official news was shocking, making these rescued survivors crazy about it, and couldn't wait to get the crystal core to become a superpower.

ridiculous!

There are so many superpowers. Let's not talk about whether ordinary people can absorb crystal nuclei. She can only do so through input from Rosen.

Taking a step back and saying that even if the power of the crystal core can be absorbed, the crystal core must be obtained by killing evolved zombies. How many zombies can these people who rely on these camouflage uniforms to save their lives kill?

He actually brazenly wanted to kill her and Rosen? Rosen is indeed a zombie and the most powerful zombie king, but can he kill him?

"Tu tu tu tu... tu tu tu tu..."

The camouflage uniform was very fast and his marksmanship was very accurate. After a sudden burst, he repelled the chasing zombies and retreated in front of Si Nan and Rosen.

The experienced captain was three meters away and quickly shot Si Nan and Rosen up and down with his eyes. About to open their mouths, Si Nan said, "Don't look, we are normal people."

"Oh, that's good. Are you survivors here? Will you come with us later? The helicopter will be here soon." The captain quickly picked up the gun in his hand and said.

"Helicopter?" These three words made Si Nan's eyes suddenly light up. If she did well, he might be able to get a second helicopter today.

Si Nan curled her lips secretly, while she and Rosen were also looking at the group of people in front of them, six in camouflage uniforms, more than twenty young and middle-aged survivors, no old people, just three children in their teens and a half. .

Think about it, neither the elderly nor the children who are too young can keep up with the large team on the way to escape. The elderly, the weak, the sick and the pregnant are the most miserable vulnerable groups in the last days, and their chances of survival are very small.

Si Nan frowned. It seemed that he had to pretend to be a survivor, otherwise Rosen would be exposed. Those six people in camouflage uniforms are all official people. If Rosen is exposed, the officials will get the news immediately, because these six people all have the most advanced satellite communication equipment on their shoulders.

Rosen also knew that he could not be exposed. Knowing Si Nan's good intentions, he had already restrained his aura and pretended to be an ordinary person. But everyone saw the professional ordnance shovels they held in their hands, and no one dared to approach them.

Especially when there were young women among the survivors who saw Rosen at the beginning, they were attracted by Rosen's handsomeness and temperament. However, when those women saw Si Nan who was a hundred times more beautiful than them, they no longer dared to have any thoughts. .

Because Si Nan seemed to be difficult to mess with, not to mention the two of them seemed to be a match made in heaven.

After sizing up the group of people, Si Nan nodded honestly, "Yeah, we just escaped here not long ago. My boyfriend has taken care of all the zombies inside, and we are trying to find something to block the door."

"Come together, move all those factory cars over here quickly." The captain glanced at the strong Luo Sen. He was an expert. He knew Lian Jiazi at the first glance. He was also a Lian Jiazi and he was attracted by Luo Sen's perfect body. Humbled.

It also proved that what Si Nan said was true, a few zombies were indeed no problem in Rosen's hands.

After that, he waved boldly to the group of people behind him, leaving two team members to guard him. The others all came over to push the factory cart. During this period, several zombies attacked and were all solved by those two people.

Soon, the door to the nearest room was blocked, and everyone took a corner to relax and sit down to rest. Si Nan and Rosen were in the farthest corner from the group, looking at the group with interest.

Suddenly, the yellow-haired boy became a monster again. He had long been fascinated by Si Nan's face. He was not afraid of death and found topics to get close to Si Nan. "This beautiful sister, is this food you are carrying behind your back? Give us some."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

116K 4.3K 25
"...I didn't realize it at the time, but you were exactly what I needed that night. I needed one person to reach out. I needed someone to show me tha...
13.1K 84 52
Author: Bing Taojian LINK:https://www.52shuku.vip/yanqing/hyeE.html   What no one expected was that a hundred years after the legendary end of the wo...
3.4K 87 33
NOT MY STORY FOR OFFLINE READING ONLY ALL CREDIT BELONG TO THE AUTHOR:Qiao Zhiyi Because she was obsessed with survival games, Tang Su was forewarned...
1.7M 141K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...