Do or Die, a Huskerdust Story

De Gothic_Bxbie

Husk didn't know what he was getting into when he was summoned to the hotel. Redemption? For sinners? It was... Mai multe

One
Two
Three.
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty.
Fifty One
Fifty two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three.
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two

Eleven

270 7 28
De Gothic_Bxbie

Anthony got back to his shared apartment with Cherribomb. He was sat on the couch next her for all of five minutes before getting up going to his room to change. He walked back into the living room and had his had almost on the door knob to leave.

"Where the hell ya think you're going without me?" Cherribomb asked.

Anthony retracted his hand, turned around to face her. "Valenti-"

She immediately rolled her eyes. "You don't listen worth shit ya know. He's bad news!"

Anthony shrugged. "It ain't like I'm tryna date the guy. I'm pretty sure he's with someone anyway."

Cherri crossed her arms. "Yeah?  You're bringing a knife to a gun fight Tony. Ya'know it makes sense you're a mobster, you go running to trouble the moment you find it. You're gonna get fuckin hurt!"

Anthony chuckled.

"Cherri I'll be fine." The spider assured.

"Stop fuckin thinkin with your dick for five minutes Anthony! He's all over 666 news! Ya dad ain't even that level of bad! Everyone who gets involved with him disappears!" Cherribomb yelled.

Anthony shook his head.

"I'm not involved with him though!"  He put a hand on her shoulder. "Ya worryin' for nothing babe! I'll be back."

If Anthony only knew.

He went back home with a new name and an over exaggerated version of part of his personality. He was right he made it back h

Home but he wasn't Anthony anymore.

In heaven there was another trial regarding Sir Pentious.

Based on the evidence provided by Sir Pentious, from his time at the hotel and his behavior in heaven while he was under supervision of Emily the court finally came to a conclusion.

"The court finds Sir Pentious of Pride to be not a threat." Said the head of the council.

Emily was doing her best to contain her excitement but she was bouncing up and down like Niffty would.

"Thank you! Thank you all!" Cheered Sir Precious.

Sera was the next to speak. "It it decided then There will be no more Extermination of sinners or otherwise to plague hell, from this moment forward!"

Lute was flabbergasted.

"WHAT?!" "Excuse me miss Sera but Adam, the first man is dead!"

"We all determined that ages ago. Adam was the one who convinced Sera these exterminations were just. As we now know, They are not. No more exterminations that IS final." Said the head of Heaven's Council.

Lute was pissed. She had some details to finalize but the last extermination will certainly not be the last one if she can help it. She's sending Heaven a message, at the expense of the sinners.

In hell Angeldust was already back from work he was sipping a nice tall glass of red wine and chatting with Husk.

"I gotta go again, cause he's short a dancer but, he can fuckin wait." Angeldust stated.

Husk shook his head taking a sip from his booze. "Don't get yourself in trouble."

Angel took another sip of his wine.

"I'm off the clock. I only agreed so I ain't gotta hear his mouth bout it tomorrow. So he can wait." The spider stated. "Besides, my deal ain't binding outside the studio so if he wants to try shit, fuckin let him."

Angeldust finished his drink.
"Don't wait up for me Husky. I don't know when I'll be back."

Angeldust stood up from the bar stool he was seated. Husk nodded, taking a swig from his bottle, as the spider walked away

"I mean it." Angeldust stated before he finally left.

About twenty-five minutes passed before Cherri came down the stairs wondering where her friend was. Angeldust didn't tell her he was leaving again. She looked in the kitchen noticing Angeldust wasn't at the bar.

She realized her friend wasn't at the hotel at all so she walked over to the bar.

"He left?" She asks Husk who poured her usual whiskey.

Husk nodded.

"He say where?" Asked the spunky powerhouse.

Husk shook his head and took a swig before answering.

"Just that his boss was short a dancer."

Her eyes went wide.

"Shit!"

She ran into the elevator frantically. She ended up almost running into Charlie who was coming out of the elevator.

"Sorry in a hurry!" She apologized. Quickly pressing the button to her floor and sprinting out of the elevator, when she got there. She quickly unlocker her down grabbed her keys and rushed back to the elevator.

Charlie and Husk were talking about the impending extermination and how imperative it was that she protected all of her people.

She ran over to the bar. " Can I steal him for like an hour tops. I don't think Angie is safe."

Charlie immediately nodded. "Go."

Cherri and Husk rushed out of the hotel to the parking lot and got in her car after she unlocked it. She sped off quickly.

"Ya mind telling me what the fuck is going on?" Husk asked.

Cherribomb nodded. "I'm just worried about him. Last time Val had him dance he didn't come home for three days."

Husk's eyes widened.

"Why the fuck are you going so slow then?! Fuckin floor it!"

Cherribomb and Husk got to the to the club Valentino usually had Angel dance at.

"The fuckin Rattlesnake?! You're kidding me right?!" Husk yelled.

The Rattlesnake sex club has the worst reputation in hell, between bar fights and everyone who goes there, including the workers are meth heads down on their luck doing anything to score an ounce. Why the fuck was Angel here?!

"Yeah I know. Why ya think I'm worried." Cherri asked.

Cherri parked her the two demons wasted no time running into the building even though Husk rather not be here. This place was bad news. Cherri looked around for the moth, realizing he was right in front of the stage Angeldust was dancing on.

They had to go around the bar to not be seen because Valentino knew who she was and why she'd be here.

But they sat close enough to keep an eye on Angeldust and the moth and anybody who approached Valentino.

Angeldust was halfway through his second performance, when his eyes cought a glimpse of Cherri and Husk. He was happy to see her but hated that she brought Husk, while he was working.

The cat demon grimaced at the lyrics coming through the speakers of the club as Angel danced.

I've been losing too much sleep
No one can hear when you scream

All in my head, is it all in my head
Am I really okay, am I really awake
All in my head, is it all in my head
Am I really okay, am I really awake

My dreams become my nightmares
My mind won't go to sleep
So I embrace the terror
My soul is yours to keep

Coming down down down

Angeldust picked the song as a jab to Valentino, but he didn't know his friends would be here and he had a few regrets about the rest of his set list because of it.

The song ended angeldust left the stage going to one of the dressings rooms and changing into the next outfit he was supposed to wear. He chugged a bottle of water before running back out on the stage before the song started without him, or Val would flip.

"Why didn't I grab a bottle of booze?!" Groaned the cat demon at himself.

He and Cherri were still sat at the table.

"We'll stop on the way back. But we ain't buying shit here." Cherribomb stated.

Husk agreed. He wasn't paying a dime to that dick head.

Angeldust came back on the stage just before the song started.

Go on make my day

Go get high on my mistakes
Give me more complaints
You're real, I'm just a fake
I wake up, I'm so glad
I can be your punching bag
Go on, make my day
Go get high on my mistakes

Go ahead and mold me, bought me and they sold me
I'm smiling upside down
Now I'm all used up, ready for my close up
Am I pretty underground?
I can be your Barbie, I can say sorry
I can do whatever you want
Go ahead and slap me if it makes you happy
Use and abuse me till I'm gone

Valentino blew his cigarette smoke at Angeldust making his head spin as he breathed it in.  He kept dancing as he felt the euphoria of a high he didn't ask for wash over him.

"How the fuck can he dance to this shit?!" Husk finally spoke horrified by the song that as playing.

Cherribomb sighed. "Yeah that's the point. He's throwing shade in a way he won't get in trouble." She explained.

Husk shook his head. That just made Husk's stomach drop. He feels this way? The thought cut like a knife

Angel's set eventually ended. He went to walk back stage and get ready to leave but Val wasn't allowing that.

"Amorcito, just where do you think you're going? You got a line of clients waiting."

Angeldust was livid now. Valentino didn't say  word about that while he was at work.

"No."

Was all the spider said.

"Excuse me?!" Valentino asked pulling the chain that Binds Angel to him, Angeldust fel harsh off the stage and ont to the floor before Valentino's feet.

"Oh fuck no!" Cherri yelled. Husk and the spunky powerhouse ran over to where Angeldust was.  Angel's arms were crossed about to repeat himself.

"Yo fuck head!" She yelled.

Angeldust was panicking now he didn't want Cherri to get hurt. Valentino turned to the tiny in comparison demon and began yelling.

"Dis bitch again?! Who the fuck let you in here?!"

"Who the fuck told you you can hurt my friend!?" She yelled.

Husk sneakily ran over to Angeldust and got him out of the building and to the car.

Cherri threw one of her bombs at Valentino who looked at it like it wasn't about to detonate in his fuckin hand and threw two more in random directions in the club, hoping the building wouldn't be salvageable when she got done with it.

"HOPE YA LIKE FIREWORKS DOUCHE BAG!" Cherri back flipped out of a Near by open window and rushed out to the parking lot and rushing to her car. She got in and started looking in the back windshield as she backed out the parking lot.

"You good Angie?" She asked.

"Why did you bring him?" Angeldust asked trying not to cry.

As Cherri pulled on to the road her bombs finally detonated.

She put the car back into drive, and sped off to the hotel.

"Sorry Angie. I couldn't risk the bouncer not letting me in." Cherri stated.

"You could have brought anybody fuckin else Cherribomb!" He yelled though the tears.

Husk felt really awkward now. He didn't know what to say, or how to defuse the situation. They all sat in deafening silence until they got home.

They got to the hotel quickly as soon as Cherri parked her car Angeldust got out and ran into the hotel.

"Well shit." Was all Cherri could say.

A/n

Songs referenced

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.2K 36 6
Y/n a sinner who was once a good guy but made a terrible mistake in his life. Y/n was sent to hell where the extermination happening. Y/n try to ran...
18.5K 538 32
Husk , The Known Alcoholic At The Hazbin Hotel Has been struggling With his liquor intake. Charlie can't help but be worried about him , she asked...
7.3K 365 77
⚠️Warning ⚠️ This book contains drug abuse, alcoholism, and strong language, read at your own risk. After an unfortunate break up, Husk and Angeldu...
1.6K 37 11
Val's been giving Angel a hard time recently, which means he's drinking more to forget his days... which means he's spending more and more time at th...