Welcome to the hunt! (UA civi...

By Chimera_Regarion

A/N: I am back to the roots with a civil war book... oh how this feels like nostalgia XD I know this will be... More

Very bizarre Behaviour!!
Oh great... this is just a huge kindergarden!
Get ready!
Hero role!
Villain Role
The rules!
The email conversation!
Let's talk... It's time to finally start
Any thoughts?!
Classic, Chick, Sassy and Villainous, good to go!
Nezu... a dangerous play for sure!
Let's start the chaos!
The day it starts
Let's just watch!
Unnerving!
War Day 1: So it begins!
What did you do?
War Day 1: BOREDOM!
What is he doing?
War Day 1: No clue at all...
Patience...
War Day 1: A nice announcement!
Nothing as expected...
War Day 2: Can't let it contune!
Clever!
War Day 2: Fly Birdy FLY!
Beautiful!
War Day 2: Demon in a Church
Damn Mothers!
War Day 2: Interrogation
Let's continue huh...
War Day 3: Spontanious!
Between us... tell me the truth!
War Day 3: Time to shine!
Frightening? Thrilling? Terrifying?
War Day 3: CHAOS!
No one taught them? Seriously?
War Day 3: Display!
Let's bet! Quirk or no Quirk?
War Day 3: Pain and Suffering!
SSHHH! This is a secret between us!
War Day 3: No mercy!
FOOOOOOOOOOD
War Day 3: Hello from the other side! :)
.....Next one....
War Day 3: Unfinished Business!
Villainous Potential
War Day 3: Watch out! I am coming!
Is this a good idea?
War Day 3: Screw up!
Petrified
War Day 3: Let me deal with this SHIT! MyWaY!
Should We talk?
War Day 4: What now?
Trouble?
War Day 4: Patience Where? Patience What?!
The bitter truth....
War Day 4: Kitchen accident
Explosion? Who called for help?
War Day 4: You have something to tell me?
80% and 20%...20 WHAT?!
War Day 5: Let's spice it up!
We're discovered!
War Day 5: Let's bring it down!
Not for your entertainment!
War Day 5: Ah fuck this shit!
Skilled.... yet terrifying...
War Day 5: One wrong move...
Coffeeholics
War Day 5: Uhh looky looky who I found!
Locked Gaze!
War Day 5: Calss 1B out!
Thin ice!
War Day 5: OHHH SHOTO~~~
... ...
War Day 5: Let's get this over with!
Quite the Chimera!
War Day 5: Watch me! Fear me! Give up!
Changes? Nah, everything feels normal!

War Day 5: HAH! There he is!

311 35 6
By Chimera_Regarion

There was one person left.

Just ONE!

All it took for me to win this fight was one person.

Shoto Todoroki.

He had to be somewhere but up until now, I haven't seen him around at all. The problem was that this exercise area was more than just a bit huge. So when I started looking for Shoto, I was not prepared to run left and right and not find him anywhere. Do you even know how much I was looking around?!

This person was even worse to find then an ant in this damn labyrinth of a city. No matter how I think about this, the whole setting was ridiculous. I could scream his name and nothing. Seriously! I've been running around with One for All and screaming Shoto's name and yet I couldn't find him at all. 

Now guess where that kid was hiding!

Guess where?!

He was actually standing right in front of the elevator. It was a bit outside the city and there was just soo much space. Of course they made a small space between the underground city and the elevator. It was right there that I found him laying on the ground lookin up. This motherfucker had to be crazy. Everyone was actually chasing after me and he was just laying there. I thought I would go crazy when I saw him. Not only did I just spend about 2 or 3 hours running around searching but also wasting my energy. If that was his plan, then well done. Very well done!

Me: Sho-chan... what are you doing here?

Shoto: Waiting.

Me: Waiting for who?

Shoto: You. 

Me: What? 

Shoto: I figured you would come here after eliminating everyone.

Are you insane?

Why would I come here?!

Out of all places?!

Me: Actually, I was searching the whole city to find you.

Shoto: Oh...

Me: But not gonna lie, this is a good place for the last fight.

Shoto: So it comes to this.

Me: Yeah....

Shoto: Are you even ready?

Me: Do I look not ready to you?

Shoto: No...

Me: Then can you stand up at least. It's no fun attacking someone on the ground.

Shoto: Is this why you didn't pull a sneak attack on me?

Me: Do you want me to eliminate you this easily?

Shoto: No. I want to see how far I can go.

Me: Then you should stand up.

He was just looking up not moving a bit. I was actually approaching him and then offering him a hand to stand up. This was the moment he finally did accepted my hand. To be honest, if I were him, I would have pulled some kind of trick and attacked the other the moment they would try to help them. If I were him, I would either use my ice or the fire side to hurt them, then swoop them off the ground so I could actually get a fine grip at their throat and then chocke them till they were eliminated. If that didn't work then at least grab them, pull them up and started punching them and attacking not leaving them one bit of a chance to attack me. 

Well here is the difference between me and him... while I would have definitely attacked someone, he was just looking at me, smiling and then taking my hand so I could pull him up. After this he hugged me, patted my shoulder and then started walking away from me.

Shoto: I guess you are right.

Me: Of course I am.

Shoto: Don't hold back from me.

Me: I won't but neither should you.

Shoto: I won't.

I had a feeling that was a lie. To be honest, he could use his fire side and he was barely using it. I only knew him by his ice side and that was something that would definitely not help him out this time. I might not use my quirk right away but the moment I see an opening, I might use it if I had to. It was a part of myself now after all but I was definitely keen on not using it at all. I always wanted to be a hero and I wanted to proof to myself that I could have become one even while I was quirkless. Quirks are nice and all but what does it mean if there were chances where you could and needed to fight quirklessly.

Let's see how far you can go with your ice.

I will definitely make you fight with your fire.

You really think you can take me down?!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I think you are quite foolish!

Seriously!

Mate, you have no idea with whom you are messing with!

Let me show you!

We both looked at each other and there was a moment of silent until I started running sideways, I needed to close the gap but he wouldn't let me do this soo easily. Now here comes the fun part. This whole area was wide and empty. It meant it was easy to find me and see me. What was the best way to create a terrain where I could navigate and also suprise Shoto here? Of course there is an easy answer to it! None of us were earth bender but he had ice and with that ice, he could create some cristals coming from the ground. That would be definitely coming in handy. They may be seethrough but they were also quite misleading. The light was reflecting from them and at some point, I could even bet that I could use my own reflection to hide around them. Just imagine one reflection being refelcted around?!

While I was running around, he of course tired to hit me with his eyes. At first the was just throwing stuff at me but the first time he did it, I let it pass me. The second time, I catched it and then threw it back. It was a sharp piece of ice which I had caught. Of course I had hurt my own hadn while catching it but the most important part is that I caught it in mid air and while I made a flip. Why? Well the flip was because I saw it coming and then the main reason was because he wouldn't see it coming. The flip in the air made it possible for me to catch it and then made it send flying back at him. My aim wouldn't be that good... we could see it with Aoyama earlier but it was enough to cut a small line on his cheeck. It was just caressing him and didn't really hit the point. I definitely needed to train my aim for the future because I wanted to hit his shoulder and not his cheek.

Anyways. after that, I landed and continued to run in my pattern. It was a circle which was closing up , spiraling around him to get closer and closer to him.

Come on!

I need to create our stage!

You really think I would fight you this way?

Show me what you got!

Show me you can be smarter than me!

I know you can do more!

After that throwing skill that he was clearly showing off, he switched to trying to freeze me and block my path to get me stopping from running around but even that failed. To tell you the truth... he was helping me out with that. Now he was making huge ice walls coming from the floor all around us and freezing the floor too. Gliding was more or less the way to go instead of running about now. It was making me go faster and it was also making some moves for the futre like throwin myself to the floor to grab him or to make him slip, way easier. At least that was something for the future. 

In the meanwhile Shoto was trying his best, like his very best to attack me and yet here I was running around creating the perfect environment for the real fight.

Shoto: What are you waiting for?

Me: Figure it out yourself, Sherlock!

Shoto: What is that supposed to mean?

Me: You problem not mine!

We continued this for a while until I felt satisfied and then stopped running and was standing behind one. My plan succeeded. The ice was actually mirroring my figure all around Shoto and he couldn't know where I was.

Me: Soo, shall we talk about how foolish you've been acting up until now?

Shoto: What?!

Me: Look around you! Are you brainless to not know the consequences of ice? Or their nice feature?!

Shoto looked confused but by now he was aiming at his very own ice walls. Of course he missed me since he had no idea where I was. I could move around without him knowing at all and this was making me laugh soo badly. 

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shoto: SHOW YOURSELF!

Me: AS YOU WISH!

He couldn't see it coming. The moment I said that, I was actually already behind him and I was actually jumping away from one of his ice walls that I had climbed up to attack Shoto. He had no idea. He couldn't see this one coming. The monent he realised what was going on, he had to try to block my attack but that meant to use his ice again. In this small distance it wouldn't work that fast because I would actually just break it with one hit. Of course I could use One for all this time and I could harm him more ending all this right here but I decided to mess with Shoto a bit longer.

So what did I do?

Of course the only most logical thing to prolong this while game.

I actually gused my hand to use the ice he was crating like a plate. It would put my agility a bit under test but it could work out. I used it a bit like a stepping stone, more or less just that I was not stepping on it but using my hand to push me up and get a jump from the attack. It was definitely not something Shoto had seen coming.

His eyes were wide and he was looking a bit confused. Instead of looking up, where I was right now, he was looking left and right a bit.

It was too late by then.

I landed in front of him and then got quite low to the floor. He would have heard me landing in front of him and as expected. Shoto was quite quick to react unlike the others and already made a move for a kick. This was the right moment to grab his leg while standing up, taking one step back and then pull him towards me to get him off centered.

A nice and easy move and yet it was so simple he didn't see it coming. Especillay me letting him go the moment he prepared to use his quirk on me. The result... he fell on the ground and made a split. Must have hurt a bit but not my problem as I was already gone behind the ice wall and starting this play all over again.

You wanted to test your ability out...

You wanted to prove yourself.....

Then do it the right way.

Stop playing around and use your fire side on me as well!

This is getting you no where!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 18.1K 81
Frischer Wind an der Shiratorizawa! Die 17-jährige Y/N besucht ab dem neuen Schuljahr die Eliteschule Miyagis. Ihr Plan sicherheitshalber Abstand zum...
20.2K 643 31
𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐠: Florence, 14 Jahre alt, hat ein schlechtes Zeugnis bekommen. Ihren Eltern gefällt das nicht sehr und deshalb senden sie sie...
42.9K 6.5K 141
Informationen zu Kpop und allem drum und dran Start: 01.01.2024 Ende: ? ➪ Sollte ich Fehler machen, zum Beispiel einen Namen falsch schreiben, eine...
16.2K 860 28
Runa und Bobby sind beste Freunde. Sie teilen ein dunkles Geheimnis: den Drogenhandel in Bergheim. Doch während sie ihre illegalen Geschäfte ausweite...