Sneaking Around (Nate Maloley)

By hale_swaleee

Vanessa and Nate meet at one of his club gigs and end up having feelings for each other. After Nate comes ov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
SEQUEL!!!

Chapter 17

4.5K 94 7
By hale_swaleee

The rest of the game was really fun since Nate and I fixed things.  The home team didn't win but we didn't care, we still had fun and I got to meet his parents.  When we got back to his parents house it was almost one since there was a lot of traffic and it took an hour and half to get to the stadium in the first place.

"I'll call you guys" Nate said as we walked to his car.

"No, you two should stay here tonight, it's too late for you to drive back" His mom said and Nate looked down at me and I shrugged.

"It's up to you" I said and he nodded.

"I guess we'll stay" He sighed, grabbing my hand and walking into the house with me.  He showed me up to his old room that still had a lot in it.  I looked at the different team pictures and trophies he had from basketball and smiled, he looked like he really enjoyed playing.  He walked out of the bathroom and saw me looking at one of the pictures from when he was in high school, he came up behind me and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Do you miss it?" I asked, setting the picture down and turning to face him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I mean I still play for fun and I enjoy music just a little bit more" He shrugged, looking down at me and licking his lips.

"But do you miss playing for school?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Not really" He said and I nodded "And plus if I still played for school I would be at school and I never would've met you" He smiled, leaning down and pressing his lips to mine.

"You're so cute when you want to be" I giggled.  He smirked and lean down pressing his lips to mine once again.  I smiled against his lips, biting on his bottom lip as I pull away causing him to groan.

"Don't do that" He whined and I giggled and pulled away to study his face.

"Why not?" I asked, as he walked me back towards the bed. 

"Because I can't do anything about it here" He groaned pulling me down onto the bed with him.

"I mean you could" I said biting my lip as I traced the tattoo on his arm.  "We'd just have to be quiet" I said, leaning up to his ear and whispering in his ear.

"Shit" He breathed and I giggled biting my lip.  I reached down and started palming him through his jeans, a low growl coming from his throat.  He reached down and grabbed my wrist and pulled it up to his chest. "As much as I want to, I don't want to do this here" He said and I nodded.  "I'm sorry" He said, leaning forward and pressing a kiss to my forehead.  He groaned as his phone started to ring and I laughed.

"Who would call you at one in the morning?" I asked as he reached over and picked up his phone.  

"Shawn" He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.  He said it as if I should know who Shawn is.  He pressed the green answer button and put the phone up to his ear.  "What's up bro?" He asked, moving his free hand under his head.  "Yeah, Sammy and I both" He said biting down on his bottom lip as I leaned up on my elbow and grabbed my phone.  "For sure, we have an extra room, it's yours for as long as you need it" He said and I looked up from my phone and raised an eyebrow at Nate.  "See ya tomorrow man" He said before hanging up.

"Want to explain who Shawn is?" I laughed and Nate nodded.

"Yeah, he's a friend that I met a while ago.  He's a singer and he's coming on the tour with us and he's coming here tomorrow and was wondering if he could stay with Sammy and I" He said and I nodded.  He picked up his phone and pulled up a picture of himself and Shawn and showed it to me.

"Aw he's cute" I said and Nate frowned.

"You're taken remember" He said and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"He looks too young for me anyways" I giggled and he shrugged.

"He's sixteen" He said and I nodded.

"We should introduce Shawn and Andrea" I laughed and Nate shrugged.

"I mean it wouldn't be a terrible idea, he's a good kid" Nate said and I nodded.

"Well I guess I'll find out tomorrow" I said and he nodded.

"We'll leave here and go pick him up at the airport, he needs a ride" Nate said.

"What time?" I asked.

"He said his plane lands at eleven twenty" He said and I nodded.

"Well then I'm going to sleep" I said and he nodded.  "Can I have some clothes?" I smiled and he laughed as he stood up.  He pulled his shirt off and handed it to me, as I pulled my shirt and shorts off as well and slipped his shirt on.  He walked over to his drawers and pulled out a pair of sweatpants and changed into those before getting back in bed with me, as I cuddled into his side.

I woke up before Nate this morning and I had no idea what to do.  I was hungry but I just met his family yesterday so I would feel weird just going to their kitchen by myself.  I really had to use the bathroom, so I quietly got out of Nate's bed and walked across the hall and used the bathroom.  Kaylan was coming out of her room as I left the bathroom.

"Oh hey" She smiled.

"Good morning" I smiled.

"Do you need to borrow clothes for the day?" She asked and I laughed a little and nodded.

"Yeah, we weren't planning on spending the night so all I have is my clothes from yesterday" I said and she shrugged.

"I'm obviously going to see you again so I'll give you something" She said and I nodded with a smile.

"Thanks" I said following her into her room.  She told me to sit on the bed as she looked through her closet.  She pulled out a pair of yoga shorts from her dresser and picked out a batman crop top and handed them to me.  "Thank you" I said.

"It's really no problem" She shrugged.  I walked back into Nate's room and he was still asleep as I changed into the clothes Kaylan gave me.  I went to the bathroom and since I didn't have a toothbrush I just used my finger because hey, it works.  I then decided to go downstairs since Kaylan went down there after I left her room.  I walked into the kitchen where she was sitting with her mom.

"Good morning sweetie" Kami smiled at me as I walked into the room.

"Good morning Mrs. Maloley" I smiled and she rolled her eyes playfully as she stood up.

"Just call me Kami" She laughed and I nodded.  I took a seat next to Kaylan as Kami spoke again "Are you hungry?" She asked.

"Uh yeah a little" I shrugged and she smiled.

"I hope you like fruit loops" She said showing me the box and I nodded.

"I love fruit loops" I laughed as she bought me a bowl, the milk, a spoon and the cereal.  "Thank you" I said, pouring myself a bowl and starting to eat.  

"Whenever you're here just make yourself at home" Kami smiled at me and I nodded.

"Thank you" I smiled.  I finished up my cereal and took it to the sink and placed it with all the other dirty dishes.  I looked at the time and it was ten forty-five and I'm not sure when we're leaving to go get Shawn, so I quickly ran up the stairs to Nate's room to wake him up.  I jumped on the bed and straddled his waist and shook his shoulders lightly.  He groaned and opened his eyes and placed his hands on my hips.

"This is a nice way to wake up" He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"It's almost eleven and I don't know what time we need to leave for the airport" I said and he nodded.

"Where did you get those clothes" He asked as I got off from on top of him.

"Your sister" I said and he nodded.  "Why?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I like those shorts" He smiled and I rolled my eyes playfully. 

"Get up Nate" I laughed as I walked back downstairs to the kitchen and talked with Kaylan and Kami until Nate came down.

"It's been fun, but we have to go" Nate said walking in.

"You don't want breakfast?" Kami asked and Nate walked over to the cabinet and pulled out a poptart and showed his mom.

"We really have to get going" He said walking over and kissing his moms cheek and hugging his sister and then pulling me out the front door.

"It was nice meeting you Vanessa" Kami yelled and I laughed.

"It was nice meeting you too" I said before I was out the door.  "Why are you in such a rush?" I asked getting into Nate's car.

"His plane is landing now" Nate said backing out of the driveway and I nodded.  "Here text Shawn and tell him we're on our way and we're running a few minutes late" He said hanging me his phone.  I typed what he said and sent it and placed Nate's phone in the cupholders between us.  "Why don't we take Andrea out for dinner?" Nate asked and I shrugged.

"I can call and see if she wants to go, why do you want to go all of a sudden?" I asked and he shrugged, placing his hand on my thigh.

"We haven't seen her in a while and why cook when we can go out?" He shrugged and I nodded with a chuckle.

"Alright I'll text her" I said grabbing my phone.  I sent her a text and she replied almost immediately saying she would go since she wants to leave the house.  I told her we would get her at around five thirty and she said she would be ready.  "We're picking her up at five thirty" I said and Nate nodded.  We pulled into the airport a few minutes later and pulled up to the gate where Shawn said he would be coming out of.  Nate stepped out of the car as I rolled my window down.  He leaned on the car next to my window and talked to me while also looking out for Shawn.  

"Should we ask Shawn to come with us?" Nate asked and I shrugged.

"You can ask, if he comes that's up to him" I said and Nate laughed.

"Well obviously if he comes that is up to him.  I'm not forcing him to come with us if he doesn't want to" Nate said laughing and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Okay, that's not what I meant by that.  I meant I don't know if he would want to come out to dinner with two girls he doesn't know" I said and Nate laughed.

"He's a sixteen year old boy, why wouldn't he want to hang out with girls?" He asked and I shrugged, slightly nodding my head.

"Okay good point" I said, crossing my arms over my chest and sighing.  I started playing on my phone and looked up when Nate started talking.

"That's my girlfriend" He smiled at Shawn.

"I didn't know you had a girlfriend" Shawn said, putting his stuff in the trunk of Nate's car.

"Well now you do" Nate laughed getting back in the drivers seat.  

"Hey I'm Shawn" Shawn said getting into the backseat as Nate drove off.

"I'm Vanessa, but you can call me Van if you want" I shrugged, turning around to smile at Shawn.

"So tonight her and I are taking her younger sister out to dinner, you can come if you want" Nate said, glancing in the rearview mirror.

"I don't see why not" Shawn shrugged "And plus I don't have anything else to do for dinner" He said pulling out his phone.

"Alright, we're going to pick her up around five thirty so be ready by five fifteen" Nate said and Shawn nodded and put his phone down.

"Okay I'm ready" He chuckled, looking down at his outfit.  "I take that back I actually want to shower" He said and Nate shrugged.

"You have your own bathroom in your room" Nate said and Shawn nodded.

"I don't care if I share or not, as long as I have a toilet and a shower I'm set" Shawn laughed causing me to chuckle lightly.  Some boys are just so easy to please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 2.4K 33
"You're a player, you flirt with every girl you can get your hands on, and I bet you can't date a girl for two days, let alone thirty!" "Deal." All t...
24.4K 683 51
This is a Nate/ Skate Maloley fan fic! I'm not gonna give away too much so you're just gonna have to read it aha, hope you like it! Btw this was poor...
287K 11.4K 44
A guy is desperate for the girl of his dreams, he asks for help to get out of his fuck boy ways. • • • Story Idea credit to calumoans All Rights Rese...
31.7K 975 27
Natalia Jones is Westside’s number one most sought after girl. She has it all, beauty, brains and money. From an onlookers perspective, she appears t...