Everything Has Changed

By coco-writes

After ending her six year long relationship, Taylor Swift is completely and utterly lost. Everything she has... More

Prologue
Part I
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Eat, Pray, Love
High Infidelity
Independence Day
The Pursuit of Happiness
Sleepless in Seattle
Part II
Love Again
Love At First Sight
50 First Dates
Before Sunrise
Just Go With It
When Harry Met Sally
Once
The Last Letter From Your Lover
Love Actually
Promising Young Woman
The Perfect Getaway
Midnight in Paris
One Day
Notting Hill
Life As We Know It
Part III
Unexpectedly Expecting
It's Complicated
Knocked Up
Its Kind Of A Funny Story
No Letting Go
The Light Between Two Oceans
A Girl Like Her
She Is Having A Baby
Love and Other Drugs
Call Me By Your Name
Sister In Law
Baby Mama
Nesting
40 Weeks
Labour Day
Thirteen Hours
Part IV
The Beginning of Life
H is for Happiness
Little Miss Sunshine
The Insider
The Interview
To The Bone
The Best Of Me
Away We go
Three Men and A Baby
Fourth of July
A Mouthful of Air
Notes On A Scandal
Lost In Translation
Black Swan
Gone Girl
I'm Thinking Of Ending Things
Part V
The Dead Poets Society
After Love
The Last Time I Committed Suicide
Ordinary People
God Knows Where I Am
Facing The Giants
Mr Birthday
Its A Wonderful Life
Deck The Halls
A Christmas Story
American Underdog
A Beautiful Life
Look Who's Talking
New York, I Love You
Pieces Of Easter

Romeo and Juliet

1.5K 58 70
By coco-writes

tw: mentions of suicide 

August 13th 2025

Kansas City, Missouri

The day had been decided... and it was coincidental that it was the 13th. A sort of full circle moment. 

Taylor woke up early that day despite the fact that Luna had been more settled that night. She had of course woken up a couple of times in the night, once for a feed which Taylor happily did and once just because she could. Travis took over for this one, his sleep not as neccessary as his training was only a short gym based session in the afternoon that day. She pulled her phone off of the nightstand where it had been charging, glancing at the time. It had only just gone 8am but Taylor decided that it was enough, pulling herself out of bed and crossing their room into their ensuite bathroom. She quickly glanced at the bathroom cabinet before looking away as quickly as she had looked. That was for later. She knew she could shower in peace with Travis still in their room with Luna so she turned it on, allowing to heat up to her desired temperature which Travis had always complained was like taking a shower with Satan in Hell before stepping in. She took full advantage of a baby free, responsibility free shower by washing her hair and body thoroughly. She wanted to look good for today. She had to look good, as to not arose any suspicion. 

She wrapped her hair in a towel before sitting down at her makeup vanity to out on a little bit of makeup.. Nothing fancy or over the top, but something to cover up the eye bags and the tear stains for what she would be leaving behind. She sniffed back any tears that threatened to come before they were ready, pulling on a black and white stripped maxi dress and pulling her now dried and wavy hair into a loose messy bun on the top of her head. Making her way back into their bedroom she noticed that Travis was still fast asleep and dead to the world, one reached out onto her side of the bed where she had once been. If she had still been there, he would have pulled her into him, keeping her warm and feeling their hearts beat against one another, as if in some kind of competition. But she wasn't there, she was here. Taylor noticed Luna beginning to squirm and wake up slowly and so came over to the bassinet where the baby had been sleeping, pulling her up in her swaddle and taking her out of their room and into the nursery before she could wake Travis up with her cries. She took the occasional nap in her crib now just to get her used to it but would continue to sleep in their bedroom for the next few months, the plan was to move her around Halloween time when she had just turned six months old. That was what all of the books and her friends and family had told her to do. 

Once in the nursery she sat down on the rocking chair that has once belonged to her mother when she was a baby, all the way back in Pennsylvania. Unbuttoning the top of her nursing bra, she guided Luna, still in her swaddle, to her breast to feed which she luckily took without much trouble. Taylor reflected on the room they were in, the room that they had poured so much love and passion into. She remembered Travis and her having a singing competition when painting and Travis had gotten white paint all over his beard and face, looking hilariously like Santa Claus. She stirred a little as she fed, reminding Taylor to swap her to the other side so that she wouldn't have one boob that was massively bigger than the other come lunchtime. Only fifteen minutes later, the baby was content and Taylor pulled her bra back up and laid the baby over her shoulder to burp her. Taylor looked amongst the outfits in Luna's closet once she had changed the baby into a clean diaper, observing what would be her cutest summery outfit. She thought they might have a swim in their pool before lunchtime and Travis had to leave for practice and so grabbed the baby's red and white stripy swimsuit, laying it out on her dresser. She could change her into it later, settling on a cute little white shirt and red skirt for the rest of the day, with some little stripy socks and a bow headband. She would swap it out for the sunhat that Luna absolutely hated later on when they were outside. 

Downstairs in the kitchen, Taylor decided to go full out. She wanted today to be a happy one. She could fake a smile and hide the truth of what was really going on. She could do it just for one day. Travis deserved it. He deserved to see her happy again, even if it was only for a shirt time. And she wanted her man, her soulmate's last memories of her, of them together to be happy ones. With Luna safely in her carrier contently sucking on her pacifier, Taylor got to work on the French toast and bacon in the pan, saving the eggs till a bit later when Travis was awake. It didn't take him long to rise, the smell of freshly sizzled bacon and sweet French toast floated its way up to their bedroom, guiding him down like the North Star to their kitchen.

"Oooo something smells good. What are you cooking baby?" 

"Just a few bits. I thought we could enjoy some time together before you went to training this afternoon." Taylor smiled in a fake attitude, turning around to face Travis as she turned the heat off on the stove, the French toast now prepared and placed on two plates in front of her on the side alongside the bacon and the scrambled eggs and freshly cut up fruit. 

The pair sat down contently at the small dining room table in their kitchen that overlooked into the expansive garden, talking about small topics and what they would do with the day. Taylor looked sheepishly at him. She hated lying to him but what's the point of being together if you aren't the happiest. Taylor was determined to be happy for him, just as she would soon be asking him to be happy without her. When the time eventually came to move on. 

"So what time do you have to be at the facility for your workout today?" Taylor asked, piling up the dirty dishes on the table into one large pile ready to be placed into the dishwasher. Travis picked Luna up out of her bouncer, balancing her on his hip and grabbing his and Taylor's phones from the table.

"Umm like 2pm ish so not for another few hours or so. Why?" Travis replied, making his way into the living room where he placed Luna down on her play mat on the floor for tummy time.

"I just thought we could maybe spend the morning together. Maybe take Luna in the pool for the first proper time together?" Taylor said quietly, looking down at the floor. Even though she was pretending to be excited and like nothing was wrong, inside her anxiety and nerves were through the roof.

"That sounds like a lovely idea. Why don't you two get yourself all ready and we can go in for a later morning swim?" Travis suggested and Taylor smiled, nodding in approval. Travis tried to contain his happiness until Taylor left the room. Maybe she was turning a corner and finally getting better, he thought. 

Not long later, Taylor returned with Luna in her arms, sporting matching sunglasses and her adorable little swimming costume. 

"Well how beautiful do you like my girlie?" Travis, who had also gotten changed into some white swimming trunks, smiled widely, taking Luna into his arms. He slowly dipped her feet into the water, watching as she squealed and screamed at the feeling of the water on her feet despite the fact she normally enjoyed the bath. Taylor climbed into the pool, swimming over to stand beside Travis near the steps of the pool.

"Come to mommy Lulu. Look it's so nice." Taylor said, taking their daughter in her arms as she relaxed at the feeling of the warm water washing over her body. Travis dutifully took some adorable photos on his phone of the pair of them, Taylor doing the same when Luna finally let him hold her in the water. Tears fell over Taylor's eyes and whilst she had fooled Travis by saying they were happy tears, she knew deep down they weren't. It was the sadness that she would never get to see this again, but she knew she couldn't stay being a sad song for just one small happy note. They enjoyed a peaceful lunch together out on the terrace, Luna frustrated that Travis wouldn't let her eat some of his sandwich, no matter how much he told her that she couldn't start eating solid foods just yet. they had agreed previously that they would wait until she was around six months old before they would start weaning her onto solid foods. 

Travis waved them goodbye bang on 2pm, promising to return home in a few hours. Taylor slowly waked into her office, Luna in her carrier, searching and searching until she found what she was looking for. Her notepad and pen. She sat down at her desk and wrote out her soliloquy, teardrops forming and dancing down the pages, threatening to smudge the already inconceivably words that she was spelling out in front of her. She didn't want to do this, she never wanted to have to say goodbye. But she felt like there was no other choice.

There was happiness in her life, and surely more to come but when the sadness comes, the waves crash to the shore. And she is slowly sucked out to sea. When caught in a riptide, you can swim to shore, but after a while it becomes tiring. And the happiness and appeal of the shore becomes slowly less and less significant when in comparison to how fucking tired you are. So you let it go, and let nature take its course. And you drift away from everything that was once important to you, and you are at peace with it. 

Taylor sat there, on the sofa as she placed the note face down where travis would later find it, when he came in search of her body when no response came. She thought. She thought about a lot of things...

How had things gotten this far. At this point she felt so many emotions, and none at the same time. There was the sadness and the fear at what was now going to be left behind, their beautiful daughter who had asked for nothing but given them so much. She was the best thing to come from all of this. But the sadness was all consuming and it made her feel numb. She wasn't herself anymore, and she was afraid that she never would be again. 

She was no longer the person that Travis Kelce had fallen in love with. Soon Travis and Taylor will be gone. Travis Kelce loved the cool girl, the happy fun Taylor who would shamelessly sing Teenage Dirtbag Karaoke with him absolutely black out drunk and would cry at cat videos on TikTok. Not this. This could only be described as a mess. And none of them deserved it. Travis deserved to be happy, so did Luna. And to an extent so did Taylor. She deserved to be happy, and she just wasn't anymore. There was more than one way out, but she was too far in the dark to see it now. 

And so there she stood, faced with the reality. Her hands shaking, reaching up slowly to open up the mirrored cabinet. The holy orange bottle was still in the place it had been yesterday when she had first spotted it. Open the bottle in one hand, she counted individually the number of tablets in the bottle: 18 pills in total. She carried them out into the bedroom, placing the filled bottle down next to the glass of water on her nightstand. She knew Travis wouldn't be far off being home. She had left it as long as possible. Looking down at Luna, she had tears in her eyes. The baby looked so peaceful, having no idea of what is about to happen. She leant down to place a kiss on her forehead, stroking the top of her head where her hair was laying askew. 

"I'm so sorry Luna. Mommy is so so sorry. I love you baby girl." The tears that were dropping from her eyes disturbed the baby, and Taylor watched as her head turned side to side in reaction to the salty droplets of moisture on her face. Taylor stood up, taking in a deep breath before she stomached the harsh reality and the pills slipped down, one by one. They tasted bitter, like wormwood and didn't take long to have an effect. She felt herself slip away, from the pain, the anger, the sadness but also the happiness. There was warmth in the coldness as she slipped down to the floor, the thud of her weightless body rippling through the room and waking up the baby. 

Was it that, or was it the front door that had woke up her up. It slammed shut but Taylor couldn't hear it...

AUTHOR'S NOTE: And thats a wrap on Part VI. Sorry to leave you guys on such a cliffhanger. I promise that the next part will be up soon and you will be able to find out exactly what happens in the beginning few chapters of Part V!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.6K 29
───── ❝ āŧģâœĻāŧē ❞ ───── What happens when a football player and an international pop star start dating? Taylor Swift is at a stage in her life where she...
224K 5.2K 54
After six years, Taylor Swift and her longtime boyfriend, Joe Alwyn have gone their separate ways. Taylor, unsure how to move on, decides to have a o...
34.4K 1.3K 24
i'll go wherever you take me, seems kind of crazy. trigger warning: violence, murder, criminal activity this story is co-written b...
39.1K 1.5K 31
- book four of wisteria hearts - Both Joe and Taylor have had their fair share of darkness, but within each other, they found daylight. And that is...