Sea of Stars

Oleh nobodywasthere789

"Across the sea of space, the stars are other suns." (Carl Sagan) Rosemary, Violet, Heath and Levi do not be... Lebih Banyak

Characters
Chapter One: Moonlight
Chapter Two: Somnolent
Chapter Three: Evening Primrose
Chapter Four: Dismiss
Chapter Five: Haunt
Chapter Six: Dereliction
Chapter Seven: Raillery
Chapter Eight: Heartsease
Chapter Nine: Knit
Chapter Ten: Smokescreen

Sea of Stars - The Blurb

122 31 29
Oleh nobodywasthere789

Rosemary Salvatore likes tea, dried flowers and the sea. So why can't she stand earl grey tea any more?

Heath Delmore, the protector of Rosemary Salvatore.

Violet Salvatore likes coffee, fresh flowers and the meadows. So why can't she stand the smell of bluebells any more?

Levi Oliver, whose sun and moon is Violet Salvatore and who will do anything to get her back from the depths of her darkness.

Trigger warning: eating disorder, self harm

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.6K 95 29
COMPLETEDâś… Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
4.5K 207 47
***[[ EDITING ]]*** A broken girl who believes stars are rays of hope, Saves A broken boy who believes there's nothing worth living for in life. Will...
83.2K 1.5K 32
A collection of one shots that I've written about y/n or an Avengers struggle with mental health REQUESTS CLOSED (just for now, thank you!) Book 2...
772 26 11
"Why now, mom? Why couldn't you be here with me when Dad was sick? Why couldn't you be there when he died? Why do you show up now? Why don't you love...