Her Step Husband

بواسطة Namas48

••|3rd in Arranged Series|•• Can be read as a standalone I always found myself getting mesmerized by him. And... المزيد

Author's Note
Foreword
Cast
💙Character Aesthetics💙
Prologue
My lovely readers 🧡
Snippet
|one|
|two|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
Author's Note
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|fifteen|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|eighteen|
|nineteen|
|twenty|
|twenty one|
Author's Note
|twenty three|
Author's Note
|twenty four|
|twenty five|
Eid Gift for Readers
|twenty six|
|twenty seven|
|twenty eight|
|twenty nine|
|thirty|
|thirty one|
|thirty two|
|thirty three|
|thirty four|
|thirty five|
|thirty six|
|thirty seven|
|thirty eight|
|thirty nine|
|fourty|
|fourty one|
Invitation
|fourty two|
|fourty three|
|fourty four|
|fourty five|
|fourty six|
|fourty seven|
|fourty eight|
|fourty nine|
|fifty|
Important Announcement
|fifty one|
|fifty two|
|fifty three|
|fifty four|
|fifty five|
Aesthetics
|fifty six|
|fifty seven|
|fifty eight|
|fifty nine|
|sixty|
|sixty one|
|sixty two|
|sixty three|
|sixty four|
Author's Note
|sixty five|
|sixty six|
|sixty seven|
|sixty eight|
|sixty nine|
|seventy|
|seventy one|
|seventy two|
|seventy three|
|seventy four|
|seventy five|
|seventy six|
|seventy seven|
|seventy eight|
|seventy nine|

|twenty two|

469 49 40
بواسطة Namas48

A smile struck her lips as she scrolled through her Instagram feed and found Huzaifa's new post. As usual, he looked handsome in a black stylish shirt and jeans, posing perfectly for the camera which was enough to flutter her innocent heart.

Below his pictures, there was a caption stating #Black is my color and they hate my favorite.

Perhaps this hate word was for his father with whom he recently indulged in an altercation. The fight got severe and in the end, Tashfeen told him that he was dead for him and he should not come back ever to his house. In other words, he disowned him completely without any ambiguity. But he was Huzaifa too. He didn't seem to be affected or scared by this at all. He replied more enthusiastically to him by saying that the time would see who would be the winner.

Tashfeen was so heartbroken after that he locked himself in the room. According to him, people would ask him about what his son had been doing. He asked every one of them to break their contract with Huzaifa if they considered him their father. He seemed so distressed that perhaps that was why Unaiza made a separate account a while ago with a fake name to see Huzaifa for her yearning. She couldn't make Tashfeen more worried but she also couldn't stay away from Huzaifa. So that seemed a better option for her.

Unaiza pressed the like button and without any motive, started looking through the comment section. There were thousands of comments and most of them were from girls, drooling over his good looks and wanting him to give them a reply. Within a short span of time, Huzaifa was able to create a buzz from himself. His viral video had already crossed a few thousand views in just a month. She called him lucky for no reason.

She suddenly started worrying for Huzaifa. If Tashfeen was this wretched after talking to him, then he must be dealing with the same emotions too. Tashfeen had everyone while Huzaifa didn't have any closer one to him; maybe other than his friend and Inaya. She really wished that Inaya would be there for him for his emotional support. Unaiza bit her lower lip and reached her call log. She stared at Huzaifa's name for a good amount of time in confusion about whether calling him was right at the moment or not before finally getting defeated by her heart.

Pressing her finger over his number, she dialed his number. Maybe after today, she had to talk to him very discreetly and carefully. As opposed to the social media where a different account could be made to get hidden from Tashfeen, the contact over the phone wouldn't work this way.

Huzaifa accepted the call after the third bell. He was in the gym right now. Dropping the weights on the floor, he reached over to the couch and peeked at his phone.

Glasses 🐱 Calling

He raised a brow at this. Drying the sweat from his face, neck, and chest, he grabbed his cell.

"Didn't your Tashfeen Papa delete my number from your phone?"

Unaiza sighed. "He doesn't know that I have your number."

"You shouldn't talk to me if you do not want to become the next target of his wrath."

"It's okay, Huzaifa. Tell me; are you okay?"

"So are you thinking that I will be sulking and hiding myself in a room, doing a hunger strike in response to what Mr. Tashfeen informed me today? Believe me, Glasses, I am past that point. When I decided to leave the house, I had a clear motive in my mind which would not get affected by a disown announcement from my father."

"I am sorry. This shouldn't have happened. We all are very worried for you, Huzaifa."

He chuckled. "Worried. Yes, I know.... I am at my gym, Iza. You shouldn't worry about me as I won't like anyone sympathizing with me. I'll talk to you later. Bye."

She got hold of her diary and opened a new page.

He didn't know that my happiness was in his happiness and my sorrow was in his sorrow. If I was worried that wasn't sympathy. It was because his worry was acting on my heart as though it was my own. Thank God, he was fine. I admired his strength. Even after hearing those harsh words from Tashfeen Papa and straining his bond with his father for his passion, he was full of energy and vigor.

Thank God that he said that he would call me again. Because if he said the opposite, I wouldn't know if would I be able to sleep in the night or not.

                    ___________________

Time was moving as though it was given wings to fly and that was the same with his career as well which was skyrocketing ironically at a steady rate. It was more than a year since he left his house and thought about his passion more seriously. And ever since, he has seen positive aspects of it. He started shooting for his second major drama and signed a few modeling shoots too. His followers were growing as though his admirers as well.

That morning, he had a day off from his shoot, hence Farhan asked him to do grocery in his place. The difference in their lifestyle right now was commendable. With the help of Farhan, he was managed to get a maid for household work. The grocery and likesome stuff had always been Farhan's duty as soon Huzaifa found people recognizing him and flocking around him. But today as Farhan had some important stuff to do so he was excused. He wore a face mask and a loose sweater over his sweatshirt before moving out.

Farhan had sent him a list of kinds of stuff through WhatsApp. Huzaifa was recklessly putting the necessary things in the basket while skimming through the list simultaneously. In the area of frozen food, he stopped his not bothering about anything demeanor when his eyes caught the sight of a familiar person. It was Inaya.

Wearing a skin-tight black jeans and body-hugging sleeveless blouse which was making her every curve to become prominent, she wasn't looking like the Inaya whom he was dating. He long ago deleted her number from his phone and since their break, they neither saw each other nor talked. They both didn't contact each other at all.  Because of the mask, she couldn't recognize him. Huzaifa didn't bother about it anyway as well. Grabbing the chicken nuggets and chicken poppers box out of the refrigerator, he left the section and went out for the counter.

As Huzaifa was paying the bill, he got a call from Nisha. Why was she calling him? He thought before taking her call. The salesman forwarded the shopper to him and he picked them up while talking to Nisha in between.

"Hi, Mr. Superstar."

He cackled. "That's a far-fetched way of calling me for now, Nisha."

"Well given how you are attaining milestones, this will not be anything wrong to say in a few years or maybe months."

"Thank you for having such a positive energy for it."

"Well, I am super proud of you for making me cousin of a famous actor."

"Again far fetched. You are way more famous among elites for being the wife of a prominent and rich business tycoon like Ruhaan Sufiyan Ahmad."

"No worries. I will enjoy the success from two sides now."

Huzaifa smiled as he unlocked the door of their apartment. The supermarket was on the ground floor of the lodging hence he just used the elevator for this purpose. Placing the shopping bags on the table, he dropped on the couch as he fully focused on Nisha.

"Good for you then."

"I saw your viral clip. Was it acting or did you really fall in love with that actress? I found that too good to be acting," she teased him.

Huzaifa laughed out loudly. "All acting, my dear, all acting."

"You won't mind me asking you anything personal, Huzaifa. Right?"

He narrowed his eyes. "Come on, Nisha. By living with Mr. Ruhaan, you have become formal and official too. You are my cousin. Why would I mind it?"

"Did you leave your house?"

"Long story short. My father has disowned me because I wanted to pursue showbiz while for him, this is taboo hence he asked me to leave the house if I didn't oblige to him."

"Can we meet, Huzaifa some day?"

"Of course. Let's discuss a day when we both will be free."

They decided it to be the Saturday of this week. Nisha had asked him where he was living and after hearing his answer and how much he was curtailing his needs to suit this lifestyle according to his and his friend's income, she offered him to come to Sufiyan Mansion.

At first, Huzaifa wasn't in favor of this so he declined. He wanted to stand up on his feet without anyone's help. But when Nisha persisted that she would just give him a better living environment so that he wouldn't have to worry about house affairs and only focus on his work, he gave it another thought. However, perhaps he wouldn't have been so open-minded about this invitation if that thought wouldn't have struck his mind.

His father and his warning about him not accepting him back if he would come back to him empty-handed.

It would be amazing to let everyone see his milestones by living at a relative's place and Ruhaan Sufiyan Ahmad's house was best for it.

                   _________________

AssalamoAlaikum/ Hi guys!

How are you?

A new chapter.

So Nisha asked Huzaifa to come over to her house? Why do you think she did this?

Will this bring another storm if he starts living there?

Feedback?

Please vote and comment. ❤❤

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.4M 55.9K 28
(Mafia Series#1) (Wattpad Version) [Also available on Inkitt with edited version and some changes.] - - - He banged his hand on the wall beside my he...
664K 32.2K 76
*NOT EDITED* This story is about three couples.... ................... ""Get ready," he said, noticing her fierce expression. "I won't be getting re...
503K 23.2K 24
She looked at all of them with hopeful eyes. No one belived her. Except Him ! She didn't expect him to believe her out of all the people. She had exp...
97.7K 4.2K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...