The Cyber samurai of the clo...

By hunter5241

YN LN was homeless and was taken in by a master swords master who was also the legendary cyber samurai, after... More

YN LN Bio
The small box
A Game Of Cat And Mouse
The Hidden Enemy
The Battle Of Christophsis
Battle Of Teth
Rescuing Jabba's Son
Escape From Teth
The Clone Cadets
Supply Lines
Ambush

Battle On Tatooine And Meeting Chancellor Palpatine

109 6 0
By hunter5241

(YN Pov)

I was in the back as I see Ashoka walk in and set the hut on the table as she speaks to me.

Ashoka: Find anything?

YN: No. *Sees medical cabinets.* Seems these haven't been used in a while. 

I push a button and a droid hologram appear's as it sounds like he's asleep as me and Ashoka look at each other as she speaks.

Ashoka: Hey, Dr. Droid, can you hear me?

Dr. Droid: Yes. What seems to be the problem? 

YN: Got a sick Huttlet. You got something to break his fever?

The Hutt is then scanned as the droid speaks again.

Dr. Droid: Oh, yes, I see. You must dispense one of these medical boosters into the infant's mouth. If you have any problems, please call an actual doctor to assist you.

She grabs a pill and says.

Ashoka: I hope this works. 

YN: Good, cause you're doing it. 

Ashoka: Sure. Okay, sweetums. I've got some yum-yum for you. 

She picks the Hutt up and tries to give him the pill but he refuses as Ashoka says.

Ashoka: You'll take this and like it!

She finally gets it in his mouth as he swallows it but then burps releasing a green smelly mist as my helmet form and Ashoka says.

Ashoka: there you go. Good boy.

YN: A very stinky one.

A few minutes later Anakin is trying to fix the ship a little as the Hutt is in the bag as I see his fever broken as She speaks.

Ashoka: The medicine, it's working! His fever broke. I think he's gonna live to stink another day.

Anakin: Great. Keeping him alive wasn't as easy as you hoped, was it?  

Ashoka: Master, if you have taught me one thing, it's that nothing is easy when you are around. You think Rex and Master Obi-Wan made it out okay?

YN: Don't worry, Rex and Obi-wan are strong. So i doubt that battle droids can eliminate them.  

Anakin: YN's right. If I know my old master, he has things well in hand. Now help me with this. I want the primary systems fully repaired by the time we reach tattooine. 

I then help him as Ashoka hand shim a tool as she speaks to him.

Ashoka: You grew up on Tattooine, right. So, for you, this trip is like going home.

Anakin: Yeah. Home. 

I then stare at him a little after the said that but ignore it as i help him fix the ship a little as we exit hyperspace and see a planet that looks like a desert as Anakin speaks.

Anakin: I was hoping I'd never have to lay eyes on this dust ball again.

Ashoka: Okay. What happened?

Anakin: I don't wanna talk about it. How's Stinky holding up?

YN: He's quiet as a church mouse. Plus his fever has gone away. 

Ahsoka: Yeah, plus, even you have to admit he's cute when he's asleep. 

Anakin: I admit I like him better when he's quiet, but only little.

R2 beeps as Anakin speaks to him.

Anakin: No, R2. I want the cannon operational first. Leave the rear deflector shields for later. 

YN: Liston, my advice is to have those one first. If we begin taking fire, then we definitely need those. 

Anakin: Yeah but, a strong attack eliminates the need for defense, snips. 

An alarm is heard and me and Ashoka look as it has a little static as I hit it and see 2 contacts behind us as I say.

YN: Bogeys on our rear.

I see blaster bolts fly past us as Anakin says.

Anakin: Somebody doesn't want Stinky to get home in one piece. 

We continue taking fire as the ship shakes and Ashoka says.

Ashoka: Wow! Quite a welcome home party!

Anakin: Set the approach vector and make ready to land. 

He throttles the ship faster as the inside sparks as Anakin yells.

Anakin: Ashoka, activate the guns!

She presses the button nothing happens as she says.

Ashoka: All the guns are locked in the forward position. It's too bad you decided not to repair the rear deflector shields.

YN: She has a point!

Anakin: Not now, you two!

He continues to fly as he yells at R2.

Anakin: R2, see if you can unlock those guns!

Ahsoka: Sometimes a good defense is a good offense.

Anakin: Why don't you go Secure your little Huttlet Friend? 

Ashoka: None of are secure with you flying!

YN: *Winces* Damn! She just burned your ass. 

Anakin: Hang on, back there! 

He then flies the ship upside down and I mag grip to the floor and he starts flying the crazily as I hear the Hutt walk up and start crying as I groan and Ashoka says. 

Ashoka: Great! You woke the baby! 

Anankin: I'm a little busy here! 

I then see one of the ships in front of us as I yell.

YN: In front of us!

Anakin: I see it!

The ship fires at us as Anakin pushes the buttons on the controls and returns fire as he hits the ship as it explodes and I see a droid fly out as he says.

Anakin: Got one!

Ashoka: What about the other one?

Anakin: One thing at a time!

He continues to dodge before the ship shakes again and I see a peace fall off as Anakin says.

Anakin: I think we needed those rear shields after all!

YN: ばか !(Dumbass!) 

The ship turns a Ashoka and the Hutt start the slide as Anakin yells.

Anakin: R2, turn those guns around! 

I see Ashoka trying to get R2 to the console as I walk over to them and grab R2 and plug him out the console as I hear blaster fire as Anakin says.

Anakin: Get him, R2!

R2 beeps as I use my thermal scanners to the the enemy ship blow up as I pat R2 while saying.

YN: Good shot, little buddy.

R2: *Beeps and whistles* 

Anakin: Good shot, buddy! You've been holding out on me. 

He starts to celebrate as Ashoka sits down and I speaks.

YN: We have another issue. The droids shot something and we're going down fast!

Anakin: I can see that. Ashoka, YN, strap in.

Ashoka straps in and I stay mag gripped to the floor as Ashoka says.

Ashoka: You got that "we're in trouble look".

Anakin: There's a look?

Ashoka: You can't miss it. 

Anakin: Very funny, Snips. Obi-Wan, come in! Do you copy. 

Obi-Wan appears on hologram as he speaks to us.

Obi-Wan: Kenobi here. Anakin, have you reached tattooine yet? 

Anakin: Almost, but we ran into some old...

Obi-Wan: Anakin, did you get shot down again? 

YN: Yes he did, and we're on a crash course straight to tattooine! 

Anakin: This ship is too slow. I haven't had time to modify it yet. 

Obi-Wan: I'm still cleaning up your other mess, but i'll get there. 

The hologram turns off as Anakin says.

Anakin: So much for reinforcements. 

We then begin to enter the atmosphere as Anakin says.

Anakin: Hang on, this landing could get a little rough. 

Ashoka: Crashes are rough. Landings are not. 

Anakin: Then it's a crash landing. 

We continue to fall as I see the desert and we almost reach the ground as I grip the seats and yell.

YN: Brace for impact! 

We crash hard as we slide in the sand and we stop as I fall hitting the console as my helmet protected me but I still have ringing in my ears as I unmagnetize my feet and get up as I speak.

YN: Everyone okay?

Anakin: *Groans* Yeah, i'm good. Snips?

Ashoka: I'm fine master. *Groans* Stinky's fine as well.

YN: Let's not waste time. The enemy could be sending a party to see if we have died or not.

I get up and walk towards the back of the ship as I open the back hanger and I hear Ashoka and Anakin walk next to me as I see the desert and see the bright sun as Ashoka speaks to the little Hutt.

Ashoka: Welcome home, Stinky. 

Anakin: Jabba's palace is on the far side of the Dune sea. *Kneels* We'd better hurry if we're gonna make it by morning. 

Ashoka puts the Hutt in the bag and Ankain jumps down as it starts crying and Ashoka says.

Ashoka: I'm coming.

We jump down and I hear R2 beep as Ashoka speaks to him.

Ashoka: Oh, Artooie, it's just endless tracts of gritty, abrasive sand. I'll clean your servos later. Come on. 

He jumps down and uses his boosters to land and rolls next to us as we follow Anakin on the Dune sea.

*Hours later*

We've been walking for an Hour and i'm not tired but Ashoka keeps wiping sweat off her as and we walk next to a big skeleton as she speaks.

Ashoka: Master Yoda has a saying. "Old sins cast long shadows." Do you know what he means by that?

Anakin: He means your past can ruin your future if you allow it. But you forget it was Master Skywalker who said, "I don't want to talk about my past." 

Ashoka: Okay, fine. There's so much more we can talk about out here. Like the sand. 

YN: The desert is merciless Ashoka. It takes everything and sometimes everyone from you. 

Ashoka: That's a happy thought. It won't take us, YN. Right Artooie? 

He beeps as I sigh and we continue walking as hours later I see the sun starting to set as we start to hear chatter and we stop as Ashoka says.

Ashoka: We're not alone. 

Anakin: I sense it too. It's the dark side of the force. 

I see the Huttlet cover himself with a blanket as I scan the desert as Anakin speaks.

Anakin: Whatever it is, it's coming for the Hutt. Time to split up. 

Ashoka: We'll face it together Master. 

YN: She's right. 

Anakin: Not this time you 2. I have a far more important mission for you two. 

Ashoka: More important than keeping you alive? 

Anakin: Ashoka, I need you to trust me on this one. 

He then tells us the plan and I put rocks in the backpack and I tie the Hutt on the back of Ashoka's back as she walks and I go to follow as Anakin grabs my shoulder and speaks to me.

Anakin: YN. Keep a close eye on Ashoka, and keep her safe. Can trust you to do that.

YN: You have my word Skywlaker.

He nods as I catch up with Ashoka as we walk together with R2 next to us and I see a building up head as i see the sky is dark of the night but we stop as we hear rumbling and see 3 droids rise up with staffs as they turn on as electricity goes to both ends of the staffs and Ashoka draws and ignites her lightsaber and I draw Murasama and get into a stance as I enter my thoughts. 

YN: *Thoughts* This is bad. I can handle these droids, but Ashoka can't with the Hutt on her back.

One goes to strike Ashoka but I use Murasama and block the attack as I kick the droid back as another tries to strike me but i block the attack and kick it's knee in and slice it's head and kick it back as i get into a lock with the third droid as i see Ashoka standing in place as i speak to her. 

YN: Ashoka, get out of here! I can handle these droids!

She nods and goes towards the structure and see the droid I decapitated push Ashoka off the ledge as she falls I yell.

YN: ASHOKA! 

I kick upwards making the droid stumble and bring Murasama down and slice the droid in half and I slide under the second droid as he missed his strike and I strike it but the droid blocks it and I just begin to throw heavy strikes at the droid as I kick his staff sideways and I stab Murasama through it's head and slice it body by the waist  as it falls down and I see Ashoka on the ground as I jump and land on the droid crushing it as it sparks and makes a nose but I stab it as it dies and I sheath Murasama as I help Ashoka up as I speak to her.

YN: Are you okay Ashoka?

Ashoka: I-i'm fine. Thank you. 

YN: Come on. We've got a mission to complete.

I help her up and we make a b-line for the structure and we never to see many people with guns aimed at Anakin who has his saber a slug that look's the baby Hutt as I assume it's Jabba the Hutt as Ashoka yells.

Ashoka: Stop!

Everyone looks at us and we walk in the middle and as soon as Jabba sees his son he starts talking happily as his son wake sup and Ashoka hands him to Jabba as he grabs him and sound happy he then points to us and then speaks as I see a droid look at us before speaking.

Droid: You are to be executed immediately. 

Anakin/Ashoka: What?

YN: 何?ああ、 くそったれ! (What? Oh God dammnit!) 、

We back to back as everyone aims their guns at us and Ashoka and Anakin have their lightsaber out as Ashoka speaks to anakin.

Ashoka: Does this always happens to you?

Anakin: Everywhere I go.

YN: Reasons why you never make a deal, with criminals. 

We get ready to fight as something starts to blink as the the droid says.

Droid: Your uncle Ziro is contacting us. 

The droid presses the orb as a hologram of a woman appears as she speaks.

Woman: Greetings, Honorable Jabba. I am Senator Amidala of the Galactic Congress. I have discovered a plot against you by one of your own. Your uncle will admit he conspired with Count Dooku to kidnap your son and frame the Jedi for the crime. 

A Hutt appears as I assume is Ziro as him and Jabba start talking in their tongue and Jabba sounds pissed and Ziro sounds scared as he yells in English.

Ziro: It was Count Dooku!

Jabba yells as he speaks and Ziro goes away and Senator Amidala comes back as jabba's droid speaks.

Droid: Ziro will be dealt with by the Hutt family most severely. 

Senator Amidala: Perhaps now you will allow the Republic to use your trade routes and hostilities will come to an end. 

He laughs a little before speaking as his droid translates. 

Droid: Jabba agrees. A treaty is in order. 

Senator Amidala: You will not regret this, Jabba. 

Me, Anakin and Ashaok holster our weapons as Jappa speaks again as the droid says.

Droid: The clone armies may move through territories. 

Anakin: Senator, you have my undying gratitude. 

Senator Amidala: No, Master Skywalker, it it I, and the Republic, who owes you thanks. 

I seem the stare at each other as the hologram disappears and the droid speaks again.

Droid: Jabba would be most appreciative if you bring Dooku to justice for his crimes against the Hutts.

YN: I'll do you a solid. *Walks forward* I may not like you for your criminal clan, but, the next time I walk back in here. It'll be with his head in my hand. 

Jabba: *Laughs* 

Later Jabba is right behind us with his son as his guards and clone troopers are lined up as a gunship lands and Obi-Wan and Yoda walk out as and I have my arms crossed finally happy that this mission is over.

*Later*

Current I'm on a plant called Coruscant as I'm walking with anakin, Obi-Wan and Yoda to meet someone named chancellor palpatine as we enter a room and I see a dark skinned man in the same robes as Anakin and obi-wan as I see an older man in a red outfit stand up as he walks towards me and speaks.

Old man: welcome Cyber Samurai. I am Chancellor Palpatine of the Galactic Republic.

YN: Hello. *Bows a little* I am YN LN but most know me as the Cyber Samurai.

Palpatine: I have heard of your work on the field. You fight bravely.

YN: Yes, in war, it best to have the strong in the field. who's the other Jedi?

Jedi: I am Jedi master Mace Windu, of the Jedi Order.

YN: Nice to meet. I'm sure they explained why i'm here?

Palpatine: *Sits down* Yes. You said you have an artifact that brought you to this world?

YN: Yes. *Pulls out the pyramid* I want to know what this is.

I see the Jedi look at it as Obi-Wan speaks.

Obi-Wan: That...looks a Jedi Holocron. 

YN: A what?

Mace: An artifact the Jedi have. How did you acquire this?

YN: I was in my world mediating when I saw something glowing in my closet. I investigated and saw this sitting there. I picked it up and the sides twisted and a portal opened pulling me in and when I woke up, I met Anakin. 

Yoda: Hmm. Unknown the device is. But a Holocron, no doubt. 

YN: well listen, I may have enjoyed slicing droids, but I really need to get back to my world.

Palpatine: Why so desperate? From what I hear, your quite powerful on the battlefield.

YN: well see heres the thing, in my world I hunt criminals, by hunt I mean kill.

Obi-Wan: Why?

YN: Because criminals are like an infestation. All they do is harm the innocent for their own deeds. Police can't handle them and most of them are corrupt. As a child I lost my family, I've pushed through orphanage and orphanage, until n old man saved me. He took me in, fed, clothed and trained me. After the passed I became the Cyber Samurai, and traveled the entire world killing any criminal that would harm the innocent and the people started to respect me, that all change when I found that damn thing. *Points to Holocron* Without me back home the criminal empire will start to rise up and continue to harm the innocent, and cannot allow that to happen.

Palpatine: I understand. I'll have my best scientist look at the artifact. 

Mace: I think, the Jedi order should hold on to the device, to see if there's anything on it.

He holds his hand out as the holocron starts to slide on the table as i grab it as he looks at me and I hold it while saying.

YN: Not so fast. See I have questions about the Jedi. For starters, why was a child sent on the battlefield. Children have no place on the battlefield. 

Mace: She's a Padawan of the Jedi order.

YN: I don't give a damn what she is. She's still a child, which leads me to wonder. How many other children does the Jedi order have? Huh?

Obi-Wan: Sometimes when children are, how would say this? "Gifted." the Jedi is sent to bring the children here.

YN: You mean kidnap them. Do they get to see their families?

Mace: No. Their attachment to their families would disrupted their training, which is why the Jedi ban any attachment.

YN: *Grips Murasama* so you're telling me, you take them from their homes, don't allow them to see their families, and train them to fight. You, i'm  begging to reconsider joining you in this war.

Obi-Wan: Please there is no reason to fight, what he means is that if a jedi was to have an attachment, it could lead to the far side of the force.

YN: *Scoffs* So what? Showing love is not a problem. If you have to show hanger to protect on person or more, then that shows your strong and willing to poretec others.

Mace: But the Jedi are not warriors. We're peace keepers.

YN: *Scoffs* well, you have a funny way of showing it. Until I fully understand how the Jedi operates. *Tosses Holocron to Palpatine* The Holocron stays with the Chancellor. Contact me when your scientists have found a way to open it.

Palpatine: I will have my top scientist work on the device, you may not worry my friend.

YN: Good. Until then i'm stuck in your war. I'll need a place to stay and a library to understand how these worlds work. The currency, language, how to read and write it.

Yoda: A place, in the Jedi temple, we will give. A library, full access you will have.

Mace: And if you wish to learn combat styles, you're free to use the training room, and if you want to training with the Jedi masters, feel free to ask.

YN: Fine. And I'm sorry for how I acted. It's just I hate when children are involved in things including criminal activates.

Palpatine: Why not use one of the rooms here, until you move into the Jedi temple. My guards will show you the way.

YN: Thank you *Bows* Chancellor Palpatine.

I look and see 2 guards in blue armor as on them speaks to me. 

Guard: Follow me sir.

I begin to follow them as they open a door and I nod to them as they do the same and I walk in as the door closes as I take Murasama and lay it on a desk and standstill as my suit opens up and I walk out and stretch as I hear my bones pop and I sit on the bed next to the window and look outside and see my black hair and blue eyes as I sigh and lay down as I enter my thoughts.

YN: *Thoughts* Well, I had the not so best adventure. But, I hope they can get that Holocron open, if not. Then my world is gonna burn. But, if I don't find a way back myself, then the galaxy will know why i'm, the Cyber Samauri. 

I close my eyes as sleep overcomes me as I get ready for the days ahead.

We are finished ladies and gents! The clones wars movie is finally written and we can begin with the series, i'm so glad you guys are loving this story, and if have any comment or concerns please refill free to message me and as always lets begin the Clone wars. 3694 Words. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 7.3K 81
• A Galaxy Divided by War• ~ The Bad Batch. Hunter. Tech. Crosshair. Wrecker. Echo. A group of elite defective clones, fighting their own way through...
191 11 12
A young Jedi learning to control her emotions when battling a war. Testing the waters in the Jedi code and also betraying it. A Jedi knight learns t...
10.5K 687 30
Ten years before the Battle of Genosis, the Kaminoans created the first batch of clones. Two years before the Battle of Genosis, those clones were te...
1.1K 25 31
Y/n wants to be average person, and a fighter in the clone wars. But once the battle for Anaxes begins, and Anakin finds out that she's not just a re...