Steven BLUE-niverse season 2

By zhou_enlai

(READ SEASON 1 BEFORE) Steven is the son of Blue Diamond and greg Universe. now that Steven has his own group... More

chapter 70 aunt yellow battles a monster
chapter 71 yellow's rage
chapter 72 tears of a diamond
chapter 73 son of a diamond
chapter 74 steven goes home
chapter 75 the universal diplomat
chapter 76 the first colony
chapter 77 the almighty diamond
chapter 78 inside the mind of a diamond
chapter 80 blue's gift
chapter 81 yellow's interviews
chapter 82 how a human stole the heart of a diamond
chapter 83 a punishment for pink?
chapter 84 homeworld welcomes steven
chapter 85 hello moonlight
chapter 86 two blue diamonds?
chapter 87 Steven's first real diamond job: watching a trial
chapter 88 meet the zircons!
chapter 89 the answer
chapter 90 White's punishment
chapter 91 the former renegade Pearl falls back into line
chapter 92 the loyalty of a pearl
chapter 93 a new hopeful era of homeworld
chapter 94 familar
chapter 95 Steven's pebble siblings!?
chapter 96 a ball!?
chapter 97 kankamankla
chapter 98 lord paragon
chapter 99 the early days of the great diamond authority
chapter 100 r.i.p hairloop
chapter 101 blue's demands
chapter 102 Greg's head
chapter 103 who you used to be
chapter 104 all the hatred for the worlds

chapter 79 crecendolia, your true homeworld

30 0 0
By zhou_enlai

Blue sat at the control room, durgy at her side in her giant form once again. She was looking at the map screen closely, it displayed how much longer it would take to get to her desired destination, she was getting closer and closer, less than a minute to go. She put her upper body in durgy's fur and came out holding a picture in her hand along with her white coat which she immediately put on, it could fit all sizes perfectly. What blue didn't know was that steven was watching her from the corner and that he had seen that photo before. Blue looked at the old photo and smiled, her pearl stood next to where she sat, hiding her tear stained eye under her hair, she'd been with lapis for the past couple hours, venting none stop, blue didn't seem to notice, that was a relief.

The diamond-line next to blue became yellow and turned into a screen, "this doesn't look like a water planet blue!", yellow angrily said, blue didn't listen, still watching the time count down then turning to look out the windows, she could see the planet approaching. "everyone, we are here", blue proclaimed, making all of the gems, Steven and greg walk out to see whatever this planet was only to be, disappointed.

The planet looked, destroyed, with no colour, just an endless gray wasteland, giant holes and cracks all around it and chunks of it flying off into space. Holly blue tried to hide her disgust, pearl watched on with no emotion, "the heck is this?", amethyst whispered to lapis, yellow was trying to command blue to turn back and coninue their journey to homeworld but she didnt listen while greg went back to his room, whispering, "hell no" to himself. "Mum? What is this?", Steven nervously asked, approaching his mother, "my home", blue replied, looking up at the planet with a big smile.

Blue landed the ship and everyone stepped out, yellow floated her ship above the planet and jumped out, not wanting her perfect ship to touch this place. Where blue landed them was the only place that seemed to have life left on it, a small hill with a hut stood on a small patch of green, but all around it where ginormous crators. Steven and amethyst looked down these crators and where met by giant gem shaped holes like something from the kindergarten, "blue must've came from one of these!", Amethyst said, looking down, she couldn't see the bottom and where the holes ended, it went on for miles, deep into the planet's crust. "I don't think so, mum said she's nothing like other gems, she's organic like me", Steven replied, only for him and amethyst to both be picked up by holly blue and taken to blue who has now shrunk down and was walking to the hut.

The hut was very small inside and old, it looked like something from the victorian era. Steven, amethyst, and lapis followed blue into it while holly blue and pearl stood outside. "Is this the old home of my diamond, I don't understand?", holly blue said to her pearl, not wanting to spend anymore time on this disgusting old planet but the pearl didn't listen, she'd been silent all day.

"Oh steven I haven't been here in so long, how I've been waiting to show you crecendolia ever since you where born!", blue told him, excitedly pushing him through the empty, old rooms, "this is the kitchen, oh! And my old bath!", blue took out a small tub near where there'd be a fire and showed everyone, "oh and I must show you the best part my room!", everyone felt off about this place but tried to act nice around as it as was obviously important to her.

Blue's room was the only fully intact room, her bed and old religious icons still there, untouched from where she left them all those years ago. "You where small like us once?", amethyst joked, shocked at the size of the room, "oh much smaller! I haven't slept here since I was 6 and back them I believed in all these false idols", blue took a portrait of a blue skinned woman wearing a blue hood off the wall and looked at it, "these false idols I used to pray to every day, every night,", she gave the portrait to steven to look at, it almost resembled how blue dressed now.

"funny that our god told us to not do that but we did anyway, at least I still have padraig, he's My favourite!", she took off another portrait, this time off a old blue bearded man in green and white robes decorated with clovers and holding a long wooden staff. "I remember hearing how he freed us from scary snakes, I nearly got myself killed trying to be like him when I just became a diamond, when I tried to attack a giant snake on a killer jungle planet!", blue reminisced and laid down on her bed, holding the padraig portrait close to her heart, "I miss those days, when I believed myths, when I didn't know the truth, I want to go back there, to being a crecendoll again".

"BLUE GET OUT OF HERE!", yellow diamond yelled, slamming open the door to her room, she shapeshifted small to get in, but wasn't afraid to break this hut. "Yellow let me reminice, let me show steven who I really am!", blue huffed and put the portraits back on the walls. "Aunt yellow, what is this place, is this where you guys are from?", Steven asked her, yellow looked around at the hut, disgusted, "you think I'd come from this backward and extinct planet of farmers!?", yellow pushed steven away, making him fall onto lapis, "Blue! You yourself felt the wrath of the barbaric crecendolls, why must you stay in the past with these false memories!".

"You know nothing", blue snarled, storming out the hut, pushing yellow away and walking to a small hill not far from the hut, the edge of the last remaining life on this planet, she overlooked the abandoned kindergartens and fell to her knees and bowed. Steven and pearl walked up to her nervously, "mum can you please tell me what this place even is?", Steven asked her, very confused to what was happening, pearl put her hand on his shoulder, "if possible I can tell my steven if you want?", she said, blue didn't respond, she stayed bowed. Yellow stepped out the hut, saw blue and sighed, "not again", she murmured. when she walked out holly blue grabbed onto her arm and said "Oh yellow you beautiful, strong diamond please tell me what's going on", yellow smacked her off and continued walking up to blue.

"This hill, this is where it all began", blue whispered, as yellow approached her a bright blue light lit up from her gem and covered everyone, showing them memories far in the past, when crecendolia was vast green fields and farms instead of abandoned kindergartens and ruins, back then crecendolia was populated by many people, they all resembled blue diamond greatly, the same blue skin, spiky eyelashes and side curls on their hair.

The first memory showed a old, dark busy city filled with people, steven looked around, analysing each person, they all resembled his mother so much. The person who interested steven the most was a small, red haired girl walking with her family. She was with her older brother who was much taller than her and blond, her father, who seemed to be a farmer judging by his clothes, had blond hair like his son and her mother who seemed to be a maid and had red hair like her daughter, just much more curly, Steven recognised them from the photo inside durgy, this was blue's family! And that small red haired girl was undoubtedly blue!

"I can't believe we are finally able to keep our Sunday bests dad!", the young blue diamond exitedly said, "we no longer need to rent our best clothes", she span around in her old blue dress, her father slightly pulling her by the arm to get her away from the wet puddles on the old brick Street, "be careful Stella!", her harshfully told her, "we are no where near home you don't want to be travelling all the way back to the farm covered in mud don't you!".

the memories then changed and took them back to the hut. back then it was a small farm, all around them where similar small farms, this was the life of the average person of crecendolia, most people where farmers and only a very small elite lived in cities, the memory before was the only time blue ever went in the city. Blue or "stella", followed her older brother to that familiar hill, "oh arpegius! I can't believe we are going to do this! Mum and dad are going to be so proud!", she exclaimed as her brother laughed, "dad already let's me help him sometimes with the potatoes so I'm pretty sure this is going to go so well, maybe they'll now let you help them after this, stella!", he patted his sister on the head, "you think so?", ",of course, who wouldn't want the best little sister helping them!". Steven watched them try to plant a potato, it was weird seeing his mother so young and different, she didn't even have her diamond pupils but instead, she had very human brown eyes.

The weather of the memory suddenly became dark and it cut to very suddenly to stella and arpegius on the same hill checking the potato, when they dug it up it was rotten and smelt terrible. the two siblings looked at it in horror as arpegius held it up. "Oh no i mustve done something wrong!", stella cried, taking the rotted potato out of her brother's hand, only for it to easily snap into two and fall to the ground, black slime like liquid pouring out of it. The two of them looked around and noticed a similar thing happening to surrounding farmers, all their potatoes had now become rotted and oozing black liquid, panic was taking over, farmers cried and wailed all around them, this was the only vegetable most people of crecendolia consumed, without it, most people would have no food at all. Steven covered his ears and started to cry and he could hear the cries of the farmers surround him, unable to stop listening to their desperate pleas to their god.

"STELLA!", her father yelled at them, he was standing behind arpegius and stella, they both turned to him horrifed, as he towered above them. "you did this stella?", he asked, shaking from rage, "you decided to try and farm yourself and now everyone's crops are ruined!", arpegius rushed in front of his younger sister, "no it was me! She didn't do anything!", he tried to defend her, only to be smacked away. "BECAUSE OF YOU! BECAUSE OF YOU WE WILL ALL DIE!", he screamed, this brought the attention of all the other farmers who started to circle stella, cursing at her and blaming her, many of the farmers where very superstitious and relgious and so they started to accuse her of being a witch and sabotaging everyone's crops with her magic  arpegius tried to beg them to leave her alone but was beaten and pushed away.

"YOU HAVE DAMNED US ALL WITCH!", her father screamed, about to whip stella with his belt only for her to escape, pushing through the crowd and running through the hills as fast as she could, not looking back as tears ran down her face. Her father didn't look for her, he just stormed off back to his hut, arpegius tried to chase after her but was trampled by the farmers that had now evolved into a lynch mob, trying to kill their "witch". She kept running, not knowing where to go or what would happen to her, she only stopped when she ended up at some dark mountains she'd never seen before, she looked back and realised she was completely lost, she leaned against the rocks to relax as she walked through the mountains. As she tried to relax her breathing she noticed a bright white light not to far from her, it interested her, she slowly walked closer to the light, feeling warmer as she got closer to it.

The light came from some sort of glowing being she couldn't make out, when she found it and stood in front of it she was scared but couldnt run away. "Oh sweet blue child of crecendolia, are you lost?", said a voice that came from the light, it was motherly and welcoming, stella replied, "yes, I ran away, I have no where to go no, who are you?", she nervously took some steps closer to the light, trying to make out a person. "Oh you poor child, I can help you, I can give you a new home, a new purpose, I am paragon, the diamond", the voice said, "I can can make you a diamond too", suddenly before stella could respond she was grabbed by a white arm and pulled close, another arm took out a blue diamond and stuck it into her chest, her eyes changed coloured and her pupils changed shape.

Steven and the other gems awoke, all but yellow where now laying on the ground, they had all seen the same visions of the past. everyone besides pearl was crying, blue diamond was still at that hill, where her brother and her tried to make a potato, only now yellow was bowing next to her. "Why didn't you tell me that was the whole story?", yellow said, getting up and wiping away her tears, "sorry I didn't tell sooner", blue quietly replied. Yellow held her hand and helped her up, "now can we go to homeworld?", blue looked back and bowed her head, "yes", she replied, defeated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 144 23
A Steven Universe AU where Steven meets his full human counterpart. Both of them look so alike yet they're both so different in preference, personali...
1K 23 8
On earth crashed a ship with with a gem who doesn't remember her past. Steven Universe belongs to Rebecca Sugar
45.8K 935 13
The truth is out. Rose Quartz, the leader of the Crystal Gem rebellion, was Pink Diamond all along. It shocked all of the Gems, but Steven was the mo...
6.4K 212 48
A sequel to the last story.