The Cyber samurai of the clo...

By hunter5241

YN LN was homeless and was taken in by a master swords master who was also the legendary cyber samurai, after... More

YN LN Bio
The small box
A Game Of Cat And Mouse
The Hidden Enemy
The Battle Of Christophsis
Battle Of Teth
Rescuing Jabba's Son
Battle On Tatooine And Meeting Chancellor Palpatine
The Clone Cadets
Supply Lines
Ambush

Escape From Teth

88 6 0
By hunter5241

(YN Pov)

I was still meditating when suddenly the building started shaking a little as I form my helmet and hook Murasama to my waist as Anakin says.

Anakin: That sounded bad.

YN: The droid army must've hacked the door. 

Rd beeps as he shows us a hologram of the monetary as a red dot at a landing pad as Ashoka says.

Ashoka: A backdoor landing platform! 

Anakin: we'll call for a gunship when we get there. Lead the way, R2.

I then look down and see the backpack empty as I kneel down and says.

YN: たわごと!(Shit!) Ashoka, where's the Hutt?

Ashoka: Master, told me to put him down.

Anakin: Find him!

We hear something and look down as we see the Hutt trying to crawl away as I grab him by the tail as he whines and I pull him while saying.

YN: Come out of there, you ugly little slug.

I hold him as Ashoka puts the back on and I put the Hutt in the bag while saying.

YN: Lets see you get away this time.

Anakin's commlink beeps as Rex speak through but something was wrong.

Rex: *Comm* Anakin, come in.

Ashoka: "Anakin?"

Rex: *Comm* We've held the droid, sir. 

Anakin: That's not like Rex.

Rex: What is your location.

Anakin: Ventress.

YN: Who's Ventress?

Anakin: Count Dooku's assassin. I've had a few run-ins with her. 

YN: What's her objective.

Anakin: She's here to kill Hutt. Come on. 

We then follow Anakin as we made it to the landing platform and Anakin is trying to contact Obi-Wan.

Anakin: Skywalker to Obi-Wan. Mark my position. I need a medical ship immediately. Do you copy?

Obi-Wan: *Comms* Anakin. 

He starts messing with his comm's as I Speak.

YN: What's the problem?

Anakin: I can't get a hold of Obi-Wan. I'll see if I can find Captain Rex.  *To Comm* Come in Rex, do you copy? Rex? Do you copy? Captain Rex, respond. 

Rex: *Comm* I read you, General. We're pinned down in the courtyard. 

Anakin: *Comm* Do you need help?

We hear blaster fire as Anakin says.

Anakin: I'll take that as a yes, Captain. Stand by, we're on our way, Skywalker out. 

Ashoka: Master, Stinky is really sick. He's turning every shade of green except the one he's supposed to be! Our mission was to get him back to Tattooine alive. 

YN: Your right Ashoka. But the Droid army is making it difficult to make our mission complete. 

Anakin: He's right. Obi-Wan will get eventually. Right now, we Rex to help us find a ship. 

We hear rolling and look and see droideka's as Ashoka says.

Ashoka: Great. Rolling death balls.

They stop rolling and activate their shields as they fire on us and Ashoka and Anakin use their lightsabers the deflect the bolts as I do the same and I yell at R2 saying.

YN: R2! Shut the door on them!

He makes his way to the control panel as I see a woman in a dress, with pale like skin with curved hilts which I assume are her light sabers as I think it's Ventress the assassin. 

R2 shuts the door on them as I say.

YN: Think that'll hold them?

After saying that we see 2 red blade pierce the door as they start cutting through as I say.

YN: Shouldn't have said that. What now? 

Anakin: I think now's a good time for a retreat.

Ashoka: "Retreat?"? That's a new word for you. 

Anakin: Maybe into the jungle. 

We stand at the edge looking down at the jungle as Ashoka says.

Ashoka: Wait, I remember the jungle was a bad place.

We look and see spider droids as they open fire at the landing platform and insects fly out as Anakin says.

Anakin: So much for going that way. 

We look and see the sabers have almost cut through the door as R2 rolls towards us and the hole is almost as I get into a stance as Anakin says.

Anakin: Looks like we're out of options. 

We hear the Hutt whining as I try to clam him down as he starts pointing to something and I look and see another platform with a ship on as I say.

YN: Guys look! *Points to landing platform* Another landing platform. 

Anakin: With a ship on it.

Ashoka: Nice work, Stinky. 

The sabers almost touch and the platform starts the shaking from the firepower of the droids as Ashoka says.

Ashoka: So, how are we gonna get over there?

Anakin: Leave that to me. 

He jumps off as I look down and yell.

YN: Are you crazy!? 

He lands on one of the insects as he struggles to fly it as Ashoka says.

Ashoka: I hope I don't have to learn that. 

The spider droids continue to fire as we hear the sabers and a hole falls down showing Ventress as Ashoka ignite her lightsaber and Ventress charge as her and Ashoka engage in combat as Ashoka gets into a deadlock with one of ventresses sabers and Ventress uses her other light saber to push Ashoka down as I charge in and start slashing at her as I see she is surprised as I continue to slash at her as I duck a slash and kick her hard in the stomach as she falls and I feel the platform shake as Ahsoka says.

Ashoka: Time to go. 

The platform starts to collapse and I see Anakin fly over as he says.

Anakin: Hop on, you two.

Ashoka: Like we have a choice! 

Ashoka grabs Anakin's hand as I jump up and grab the legs of the bug as we fly and I see R2 fall as he activates jet boosters from his leg and flesh as the platform crushes the droids as we fly towards the landing pad and we fly above it as we jump off the bug and land as we see the ship and it's looks like a pile of junk as Ashoka says.

Ashoka: We're taking this  junker?We'd be better off on that big bug.

Anakin: Get aboard and prime the engines. Assuming it has engines.

Me and Ashoka walk towards the ship as we see the caretaker Droid as it walks towards the creates and Ashoka speaks to it.

Ashoka: Hey! You're that caretaker Droid. We wondered what happened to you.

Caretaker Droid: Oh, young one. I mean, soon to be Jedi knight. I had to get away from that terrible 

I see a couple of battle droids walk down as one of them speaks to the caretaker Droid. 

Battle droid: Okay. everything's loaded. Let's get out of...here. 

Ashoka: Why, you tin-plated traitor! *Ignites lightsaber*

Caretaker Droid: Blast them!

The droids start shooting as me and Ashoka deflect the bolts as one hits a battle droid and the caretaker Droid tries to escape but I run and slice both the the battle droids and slash the caretaker droids legs, torso and head as the pieces fall off and I sheath Murasama as we board the ship and Anakin and Ashoka take the seats with Ashoka having the Hutt on her lap as Anakin says.

Anakin: Now lets get stinky out of here. 

He presses a button as I hear the engine sputter as he says.

Anakin: If we can. 

He keeps pressing the button as the engine keeps sputtering as I face palm and Ashoka Groans as Anakin says.

Anakin: Relax you two, R2, see if you can spark the ignition couplers. 

R2 beeps and finds and plugs it as I see him working and the engine sputters but it sounds like he almost had it as I says.

YN: Almost. R2, try opening the fuel lifters all the way.

He does that and the ship powers up and Anakin says.

Anakin: Good work buddy. *To me* Nice call YN.

YN: Thanks. Now lets get moving, we're wasting time.

He nods and presses the button as the ship engines power on and he flies the ship off the ground and towards the monastery where we see air combat as Ashoka says.

Ashoka: Master Kenobi is here. Now we'll see some real fireworks.

Anakin: Excuse me? What do you call what i've been doing all day? 

Ashoka: I don't know. The word "Reckless" comes to mind. 

Anakin: Very funny, Snips. Back to work. The troops still need our help. Charge the main guns. 

Ahsoka: How are we gonna help? Stinky's getting sicker and sicker. 

Anakin: But we promised Rex we'd help them. 

We then begin to fly to the monastery courtyard as Ashoka continues to speak to Anakin.

Ashoka: Master, we've got to get him to the medics on the Jedi cruiser. it's our only chance to get Stinky back to his father still breathing.

YN: She's right Anakin. What more important. The troopers, or getting this kids back to his father alive?

I then see him think for a moment as I see him press a button as he speaks.

Anakin: Captain Rex, this is General Skywalker. 

Rex: *Comms* Yes general.

Anakin: We're not gonna be able to help you. 

Rex: *Comms* Don't worry about us, General. We'll be all right. The mission always comes first, sir. 

We then begin the fly towards space as my helmet deforms and I rub my head while sighing as Ashoka speaks to Anakin.

Ashoka: Master, today I did my best to stay calm, focused, and when I did, everything seemed so easy. 

The ship shakes as we see a Ventor and separatist ship in combat along with our forces fighting voutler droids as Anakins says.

Anakin: Well, get focused, cause things just got a lot harder. 

We see a vulture droid fire at us as it hits a Republic star fighter on it's tail as I yell.

YN: Evasive maneuvers! 

He dodges as I grip the seat tight and we keep flying as Anakin says.

Anakin: All we've got to do is land on that Jedi cruiser. 

We then start fly towards it as Anakin continues to dodge blaster bolts as Ashoka says.

Ashoka: But Master, their deflector shields are up!

As we fly next to the cruiser one of the cannons aim at us and fire as we take a hit and I say.

YN: They must think this rust bucket is an enemy fight. Tell to hold fire before they kill us all!

Anakin: Jedi cruiser, hold your fire! 

A clone officer speaks from the cruiser.

Clone officer: *Comms* who is that? Incoming ship, identify yourself. Repeat, identify yourself. 

Anakin: This is General Skywalker. We have Jabba the Hutt's son. He needs medical attention. We must board immediately. 

Clone Officer: *Comms* Stand by.

Ashoka: Stand by? That's helpful. 

The ship shakes as we continue taking enemy fire as Anakin maneuvers the ship around the cruiser as he yells.

Anakin: Hang on!

He then flies us upside down as I activate my mag grips on my feet and we yell as the clone officer speaks to us again.

Clone Officer: *Comms* General Skywalker, we think we can lift the shields on the lower real hanger. 

Anakin: We're on our way. 

We then begin to fly towards the hanger as Ashoka says.

Ashoka: We've made it! We've made it!

But then the vulture droids fly and shoot up the hanger as it explodes as I yell.

YN: God dammit!

Anakin: That changes our plans.

YN: These damn droids are persistent What now?

Anakin: Looks like we're gonna have to take this bucket of bolts all the way to Tatooine. 

We fly away from the battlefield and almost out of the planets surface as Anakin says.

Anakin: We're clear to make the jump to hyperspace. R2, program the navicomputer. 

He goes to the consle and I see the Hutt looking he's almost out of life as Ahsoka says.

Ashoka: I don't think he's gonna make it, Master. There's gotta be something we can do for him.

YN: I'll check the back for any medical supplies. The droids loading this rust bucket must have left something here. 

Anakin: Good idea. 

I then walks towards the back as I hear Anakin says.

Anakin: If you've locked the coordinates, R2, let go.

I then feel ship move fast as I prey we find something for the Hutt and get this mission over with.

A/N: Jesus Christ, I have been up all night working on this chapter, but it was worth it. The next page should be the last one and we can begin moving to the actual show, as always thank you for the support of the show and have a good day/night. 2097 Words. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180 11 11
A young Jedi learning to control her emotions when battling a war. Testing the waters in the Jedi code and also betraying it. A Jedi knight learns t...
745 116 31
It's the year 22 ABY and the galaxy is plunged into chaotic Clone Wars. After the first battle of Geonosis, the Jedi Order embarked on a bloody fight...
29.6K 669 32
The Clone wars spread without the galaxy as Separatist force quickly take over planet after planet and pushing back Republic forces in order to win t...
10.4K 687 30
Ten years before the Battle of Genosis, the Kaminoans created the first batch of clones. Two years before the Battle of Genosis, those clones were te...