The Secret Heart|Jisoo|Haein|...

By hollytrag

Two extraordinary men find themselves captivated by a woman of intricate allure, whose heart seems unattainab... More

TᕼE ᔕEᑕᖇET ᕼEᗩᖇT: ᘔEᖇO
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 1: ᑎO TIᗰE TO ᔕᑭᗩᖇE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 2: ᔕTᗩᒪᒪIᑎG Iᑎ ᗩ ᗪᖇI-ᖴIT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 3: ᑭᒪᗩY ᗯITᕼ ᗰᗩTᑕᕼEᔕ, YOᑌ GET ᗷᑌᖇᑎEᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 4: ᔕIᒪᐯEᖇ ᔕᕼOᖇEᔕ Oᖴ ᖇEᗩᒪITY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 5: ᑕᗩᖇEᖴᑌᒪ ᗯITᕼ TᕼE ᒪIGᕼTᔕ Oᖴ YEᔕTEᖇᗪᗩY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 6: ᗯᗩᐯEᖇIᑎG ᒪOYᗩᒪTY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 7: ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG TᕼE EYEᔕ ᑕᗩᑎ TEᒪᒪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 8: ᑌᑎE᙭ᑭEᑕTEᗪ EᗰOTIOᑎᔕ TO TᕼE ᑕᒪOᔕEᗪ EYEᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 9: TᕼE ᑕOᑎᗪITIOᑎ Oᖴ ᒪOᐯE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 10: ᑎIGᕼTᗰᗩᖇEᔕ ᗯITᕼIᑎ ᖇEᗩᒪIT'ᔕ EᗰᗷᖇᗩᑕE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 11: TᕼE ᑌᑎᗷᖇOKEᑎ ᒪEGᗩᑕY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 12: ᖴOᖇᗰIᗪᗩᗷᒪE ᖴOᖇᑕEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 13: ᖴᗩᗰIᒪY ᗪIᔕᑕOᖇᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 14: ᗯIᑎᗪᑌᑭ EᗰOTIOᑎᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 15: ᗷEᕼIᑎᗪ TᕼOᔕE TEᗩᖇᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 16: TEᑎTᗩTIᐯE ᒪOOKᔕ Oᖴ ᗪEᔕIᖇE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 17: ᗷITTEᖇ ᗷᒪOOᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 18: ᖇEᐯEᖇIEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 19: ᖴOᖇ ᗷETTEᖇ Oᖇ ᗯOᖇᔕE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 20: Oᒪᗪ ᗯᗩYᔕ ᑕᗩᒪᒪIᑎG
ᑕᕼᗩPTEᖇ 21: ᒪOᔕT ᗩᑎᗪ ᖴOᑌᑎᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 22: ᗪᗩᑎGEᖇOᑌᔕ ᗰOᐯEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 23: Iᑎ ᗩᑎOTᕼEᖇ ᒪIᖴE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 24: ᗯITᕼEᖇIᑎG ᗪᗩYᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 25: GOᑎE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 26: ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIᐯE TᕼOᑌGᕼTᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 27: TᕼE ᑌᑎᔕᑭOKEᑎ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 28: ᔕᗩᒪT TO ᗯOᑌᑎᗪᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 29: ᗩTOᑎIᑎG ᖴOᖇ ᗰY ᔕIᑎᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 30: ᗪEᑕIᔕIᐯE GᗩᗰEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 31: ᖴᗩᗰIᒪY ᗩᖴᖴᗩIᖇᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 32: ᒪᗩTE ᑎIGᕼT ᑕᗩᒪᒪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 33: ᗪOᑌᗷTᖴᑌᒪ ᕼEᗩᖇT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 34: ᔕᗩᑕᖇEᗪ ᒪOᐯE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 35: KIᔕᔕ ᗰE ᗰOᖇE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 36: ᗷᖇIGᕼT ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕOᑎᑕEITEᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 37: TᕼE EᗰᗷᖇᗩᑕE Oᖴ ᗩ ᖴᖇIEᑎᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 38: TᕼᖇᑌTᕼᖴᑌᒪᒪY ᕼOᑎEᔕT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 39: TᕼE ᗩᗯᗩITEᗪ ᒪETTEᖇ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 40: ᑕOᐯETOᑌᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 41: TᕼE ᖴᗩᐯOᖇ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 42: Iᑎ TᕼIᔕ ᖴᗩTEᖴᑌᒪ ᖇOOᗰ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 43: ᗷᖇᑌIᔕEᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗷᖇOKEᑎ ᗷOᑎEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 44: TᕼE ᑌᑎKᑎOᗯᑎ ᔕEᑎTIᗰEᑎT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 45: ᖴᖇIEᑎᗪ Oᖇ ᖴOE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 46: ᗰY Oᗯᑎ ᗪᗩᖇK ᔕEᑕᖇETᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 47: ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼEᔕE I ᑭᒪᗩᑕE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 48: ᗰY ᗯᗩY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 49: TᕼE ᔕEᗩ ᗯITᕼ ITᔕ ᗪEEᑭᑎEᔕᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 51: TᕼE ᗷᒪᑌE TIᗪE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 52: EᒪᗪOᖇIᗩ'ᔕ GOᒪᗪEᑎ ᕼIᔕTOᖇY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 53: TᕼE ᗰIᔕᔕIᑎG ᑭIEᑕEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 54: TᕼE ᗪOᗯᑎᑭOᑌᖇ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 55: ᗷIGGEᖇ Tᕼᗩᑎ TᕼE ᗯᕼOᒪE ᔕKY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 56: ᗪᗩᑎᑕE TᕼE ᑎIGᕼT ᗩᗯᗩY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 57: ᗯᕼᗩT EYEᔕ ᑕᗩᑎ TEᒪᒪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 58: EᑎOᑌGᕼ GᗩᗰEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 59: TᕼE ᔕEᑎTIᗰEᑎT Oᖴ TᕼE ᕼEᗩᖇT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 60: IT ᑕᑌTᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᕼᑌᖇTᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 61: TᕼE ᗯOᑎᗪEᖇᔕ Oᖴ YOᑌ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 62: ᗰᗩᖇᖇIᗩGE ᑭᖇOᑭOᔕᗩᒪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 63: TᕼE ᑭᖇEᗪᗩTOᖇ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 64: TᕼE ᗪᗩᖇK ᔕIᗪE Oᖴ TᕼIᑎGᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 65: TᕼE ᖴᗩᑕᗩᗪE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 66: ᒪOᐯE ᗰE ᗩᑎYᗯᗩY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 67: TᕼE ᑕᒪᗩᗯIᑎG ᗰOOᑎ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 68: TᕼE ᑭᖇEᗪIᑕᗩᗰEᑎT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 69: ᑕᖇY Oᖴ ᗩ TᕼOᑌᔕᗩᑎᗪ ᗰOOᑎᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 70: ᗰOᖇE Tᕼᗩᑎ ᗩᑎYTᕼIᑎG, ᗪEᗩᖇ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 71: OᑎE Oᖴ ᑌᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 72: ᔕᕼᗩᗪOᗯᔕ Oᖴ TᕼE ᑭᗩᔕT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 73: ᗯIᔕᕼ ᗯE ᑕOᑌᒪᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 74: ᗩᒪIEᑎ ᒪOᐯE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 75: ᗩᒪTEᖇIᑎG ᗪᖇEᗩᗰᔕ Oᖴ ᖇEᗩᒪITY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 76: TᕼE IᗪOᒪIᘔEᗪ ᖴᗩᑕEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 77: ᖴᖇᗩGIᒪE ᗷY ᗪEᖴEᑕT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 78: TᕼE ᑌᑎTOᒪᗪ TᖇᑌTᕼ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 79: TOᖇᖇEᑎTIᗩᒪ ᖇᗩIᑎᖴᗩᒪᒪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 80: Eᑎᗪ Oᖴ TIᗰEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 81: ᗩᑎ ᗩᑎGEᒪ'ᔕ ᗪᑌTY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 82: ᗪOᖇᗰᗩᑎT ᕼEᗩᖇTᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 83: TᕼE ᗯEᒪᒪ Oᖴ ᗰEᗰOᖇIEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 84: ᖴᗩTEᖴᑌᒪ TEᗩᖇᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 85: TᖇᑌE ᕼEᗩᖇTᔕ ᗩᒪᗯᗩYᔕ ᗯIᑎ
EᑭIᒪOGᑌE 1/2
EᑭIᒪOGᑌE 2/2

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 50: TᕼE ᑕᖇᑌᗰᗷᒪIᑎG TOᗯEᖇ

119 14 17
By hollytrag

It's often warned not to become too attached to anyone, as it sets up expectations that can result in disappointment. The advice to anticipate everything but expect nothing proved true for her. Following their challenging conversation by the lake, they chose not to delve into their struggles, acknowledging their shared reluctance to open up. Despite their silence on the matter, their intimacy still allowed them to share and reveal their connection.

Lying in bed, their mouths intertwined in a fervent embrace, their unspoken thoughts and fears transformed into raw passion and longing. Elena summoned her courage, mustering all her strength to position herself on his lap, entwining her legs around him in a bold move.

Kelan's mind went blank as he drew her nearer, his hands trailing up her bare thighs, inching closer and closer until they rested just below her chest. His touch sent a tingling sensation as his fingertips lingered above her ribcage. Abruptly breaking the kiss, he enveloped her in a tight embrace. Elena sensed his warm breath on the nape of her neck as his lips peppered gentle kisses there, his hands exploring and caressing her body.

"Elena!... This is too much! Let's stop!" He struggled to voice out, his breath quickening with each passing second.

"Please!... Just... just a little longer... I... I... need you!" She whimpered softly, nuzzling her face against his in desperation. Kelan felt on the verge of losing control, his blood boiling at the touch of her skin against his.

Elena felt Kelan's presence enveloping her, a tantalizing sensation that left her craving for more. Her soft moan escaped as he cautiously explored, his touch grazing her collarbone, gently tucking her hair aside to reveal the curve of her shoulder and neck, where he placed a tentative kiss. The ghostly touch of his lips was so delicate she almost missed it, while his other hand tightened its grip on her hip. As she brushed her hips against his clothed cock, she could feel the strain of desire beneath the fabric.

"Kelan!... I need you... so much!" Elena's desperate plea persisted as Kelan struggled to rein in his desires. Her hands entwined in his hair, eliciting a pleasured hum from him as she tugged at a particularly intense kiss he planted on her skin, knowing it would leave a bruise by morning. His gaze darkened as he beheld the imprint of his passion marked on her skin.

Elena's movements were deliberate and enticing as she pressed and gyrated against him, causing Kelan to fight to maintain his composure. His arousal heightened as she persistently rubbed herself against him, each movement fueling his desire. Soon, he was enveloped in her soft and alluring scent, causing his head to spin with intoxicating sensations.

An instinctual urge to push her against the mattress surged within him, yearning to demonstrate his skills on not only with his hands but also with other parts of his body. However, his determination to refrain from crossing any boundaries and disrespecting her prevailed over the temptation to indulge further.

"Elena, please stop," he murmured against her ear, holding her gently but firmly against her will. Slowly, she returned to her senses and met his pleading gaze, his big eyes silently begging her to cease. Elena let out a frustrated sigh, appearing annoyed by his pleas.

"Kelan, is this truly what you desire at this moment?" she asked, tugging at his shirt. Frustration washed over Kelan as he had been upfront about his intentions from the beginning. Gently, he took hold of her wrists and gazed into her eyes.

"Elena, I urge you not to make me reiterate my stance," he stated firmly, his gaze steady as his breathing gradually returned to normal. Elena's lips formed a tight line in discontent, and she promptly shifted out of his lap. Seated on the bed, arms crossed over her chest in disappointment, Kelan chuckled softly at her annoyed expression and playfully pinched her cheek.

"Please, be patient with me. I can't be intimate with you under these circumstances." he pleaded softly. Elena gave him a knowing look and gently pushed his hand away from her face.

"No sex because you want me to declare my love for you to the whole world? Is that the condition?" She spoke with irritation. He chuckled once more and shook his head in response.

"Not exactly! I just want to ensure that you are fully committed to being with me. It's too early in our relationship to rush into intimacy." he explained. Elena rolled her eyes in response to his words.

"Ugh, whatever... I'm tired and annoyed," she exclaimed, swiftly rising from the bed to retrieve her shoes. Kelan reacted instantly, reaching out to grasp her wrist.

"Where do you think you're going? Stay with me tonight," he insisted, pulling her into his arms and enveloping her in a tight embrace. Elena squealed with delight as he playfully lifted her and gently placed her back on the bed, causing her to bounce with a joyful smile. They resumed their intimate moment, sharing kisses as he kept the interaction sweet and innocent.

While the couple relished their time together in the room, Raymond sat in the living room deep in thought. He contemplated Kelan's promising future and the potential risks involved if he continued to pursue a relationship with the girl. Raymond was keenly aware that if Kelan ever committed to someone, it wouldn't just be a danger for himself, but particularly for the woman involved.

The following morning, they were awoken by the ringing of Kelan's phone. He grumbled as he answered the call in a gruff tone. Elena could tell it was work calling, likely requesting him to come in early even though he typically worked night shifts. After he hung up the phone, Kelan rolled onto his back, pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"I have to go fill in for a colleague at the restaurant," he mumbled with a groggy morning voice. Elena sighed in disappointment, reaching out to touch his face.

"I can drive you there if you want! You don't have to take the bus," she offered softly. He smiled warmly at her gesture and nodded in agreement.

"I appreciate that, sweetheart," he said with a contented smile, leaning in to give her a gentle kiss on the lips before heading towards the bathroom. Elena yawned and stretched, feeling eager to start her day. She glanced at herself in the mirror and decided she looked presentable enough to head to the kitchen for a cup of coffee.

As she poured coffee into her mug, a sudden noise behind her made her jump. She turned around to see a middle-aged man in his pajamas standing there.

"Oh, you already made coffee, perfect!" he remarked, still looking a bit sleepy. She smiled and offered him her mug of coffee.

"How lovely! Thank you!" he expressed gratefully, taking the mug with him to the kitchen table to read the morning news. Elena observed his actions and then joined him at the table.

"I hope I'm not being rude by spending the night here in your house," she said, causing him to shift his focus towards her.

"My house is his house! He can do whatever he pleases! I'm not going to prohibit anything, because I know what kind of man he is," he stated firmly, looking at her with assurance before taking a sip of his coffee. Elena smiled, reassured by his words, understanding that he trusted Kelan not to disrespect either of them under the same roof.

"I admire his willingness to be a gentleman with me. There aren't many men like that anymore," she said with tender eyes, capturing his attention.

"Even though it can be a bit frustrating for people like me," she chuckled, thinking out loud. A smile tugged at the corners of his lips in response to her comment.

"Trust me, it's frustrating for him as well. He just understands the consequences of what could happen if love isn't present at the right time," he muttered, and Elena studied his expression, trying to grasp the meaning behind his words. Their conversation was cut short as Kelan entered the room, with Reeve following behind.

"Morning, Ray of sunshine!" Kelan quipped at Raymond, eliciting a chuckle from him.

"I received a call to come in early today, so I'll be back around four in the afternoon," Kelan mentioned casually as he picked up an apple from the countertop.

"Alright! Just take the keys...I might be coming late today," Raymond responded, prompting Kelan to nod in understanding. Kelan quickly took the keys and extended his hand to Elena for her to take. Elena promptly stood up and inclined her head respectfully towards Raymond.

"I wish you a wonderful day, Sir," she said, taking Kelan's hand in hers. Raymond smiled at the scene and nodded in acknowledgment as they swiftly left the kitchen, heading out of the house. Elena drove Kelan to his job, eager to start the day together.

Raymond sat at the table, glasses perched on his nose as he quietly ate the sandwich he had prepared. His attention was fixed on an article in the newspaper discussing the troubling situation in Eldoria. Suddenly, a knock at the door interrupted his reading, causing Reeve to bark and run towards the entrance in excitement.

"Reeve, move aside!" Raymond exclaimed as he attempted to reach the door, only to be met with an unbelievable sight that left him gasping in utter disbelief.

"Delilah? It... it can't be," he stuttered in shock. The woman smiled at his reaction and quickly crossed her arms over her chest.

"Long time no see, Raymond," she uttered with a condescending tone, causing him to gulp down his saliva like a bitter medicine.

Reeve attempted to approach the woman, sniffing eagerly in an attempt to recognize the unfamiliar visitor at the door. His tail began to wag upon catching her scent, but his reaction quickly turned hostile as he sensed something amiss. Barking in distress, he conveyed a sense of heaviness and dejection at her presence. Raymond swiftly intervened, grasping Reeve's collar and dragging him to Kelan's room, closing the door on the dog. Meanwhile, Delilah entered the house unfazed by the commotion.

"Summon my husband, Raymond! I need to talk to him now!" she demanded, her eyes unwavering and determined, showing no concern for the timing or location.

Behold Moon Gayoung as Delilah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 25.1K 57
"Hyung, that boy is making me feel things" Jungkook said when they stepped outside into the cold air. "I know me too. He's fucking adorable, and does...
62.2K 1.9K 23
❝It hurts when I can't touch you.....your like a drug to me...and I cant resist it anymore.❞ You and Jimin have a connection that you never thought w...
19.1K 478 28
Loving someone passionately is a wonderful feeling. But when that passion becomes an obsession , the results of that affection may become catastrophic
2K 40 4
" 𝑨 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔, 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒐𝒕𝒔. 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒗𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎, 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 �...