The Promise Of Old Valyria

็”ฑ JadisTgary

Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair t... ๆ›ดๅคš

Cast
The Promise of Old Valyria pt.1
The Blue Star
Birth of another favorite
The Princess of the People
The Pink Dread
Repercussions
Noble and Not So
Jelmฤzma
The Calm
Before
The Storm
Stained Red
The Awoken
Goddess of The Wind and Seas
Cast Update
As Time Goes On
The Lion, The Witch, and The Wolf
She's here
Tell me you're mine
Welcome Feast
Lady Stark
For The Light of The Seven
Bloodmages of Old
Take Your Place
Triarchy
War Upon The Stepstones
I Write To You
Cast Update #2
Parental Failure
War. What Is It Good For?
Welcome House Velaryon
Aemond...
Wedding Drama
Wedding Day Bliss
The Bedding Ceremony
The Gift Of A Son
Back To The Yard
Your Son?
Bitter
Sweet
Future Promises
Cunttower
Coming To The Capital
Hall Of Stone
Worthy Of Respect
The Promise of Old Valyria pt. 2
Prince Anakin Velaryon
Choices Made For Me
The Wolf and The Unknown
Black Family Values
The Summons of A Royal
Time Off
Health Scare
Please Brother...
Neverland
Black Queens Castle
Home...
Mental Scars
Family? Dinner
Ahsokas Worry
New Arrivals
Part of Something Way Bigger
Thoughts On Succession
Q&A?
Thats A Good Girl Right?
Making Moves
Use Your Words
As Time Went On
Dreams
Grace
The Attack On Driftmark
The Burden I Bear
Succession
It Is You... You
LONG LIVE THE QUEEN
Small Council
I Will Take Whats Mine
Blacks v. Blues
The Kings Of Winter
GIVE ME YOUR EYE
The Holy King
Father Daughter
Game Of Thrones
I Will Kill Your Son
Take Her
Responsibility
The Queen Of Winter
An Heir For An Heir
Battle Of Winter
Rhaenyra

Reunions

1.6K 63 6
็”ฑ JadisTgary

130 AC. Kings Landing

Ahsoka awakes to kicking in her womb. Her son is awake and thinks she should be too. "Alright. Alright. *sniffs* I'm up. *clears throat*" She rolls over to find her husband asleep. He is so handsome. Especially even he takes his eyepatch off when he enters their apartments. Ahsoka stared at her husband with nothing but love. And desire... her hormones are all over the place. And right now, she wants her husband. She reaches her hand below the covers and thanks the gods that her husband sleeps naked as she starts to play with his hardening cock. A few light pumps of her hand she moves beneath the covers, making sure but to crush her belly or Aemonds legs. She admires how well endowed her husband is before taking him in her mouth. He tastes divine, to say the least. He shifts in his sleep allowing Ahsoka enough room to then lick from his balls to the tip of his cock, taking the whole things down her throat. She's gotten very good at this over the course of her short marriage, and it was something Aemond loved to sit back and enjoy.

Aemond started to stir awake. The feeling of warmth coving his lower body. "Mm. What?" He says as he flutters his eye open. A stretch, and he realizes what's going on. If it wasn't clear enough for him from the feeling alone, the sounds of gargling filling his eyes is surely to do the trick. Aemond then slowly lifts the covers to find his beloved wife. Doing her duty.

Aemond: Mmm. *licks lips* My love.
Ahsoka: *moaning*
Aemond: *breath hitches* Oh, my sweet... Are you hungry? Is that it?
Ahsoka: *slurps* Mhmm.
Aemond: Ohh... Why didn't you say so? *grips her hair*

Aemond now starts to enjoy himself. Thrusting in and out of her mouth, fucking her throat. The sweet sounds of gagging fill his ears, and his functioning eye rolls back. Aemond pulls his cock from her mouth now rubbing the tip on her tongue.

Aemond: Is this what you need?
Ahsoka: Mm. Please?
Aemond: Please, what?
Ahsoka: *moaning*
Aemond: Use your words, sweet girl. Please, what?
Ahsoka: Please feed me kepus. (Uncle)
Aemond: That's a good girl. You know what I like.

That is what he wanted to hear. In their marriage bed, he loved hearing her call him Uncle. It was the only place he let her. Aemond continued filling her mouth and playing with her. Slapping his hard cock on her face calling her a good girl. Her favorite nickname. Eventually, Aemond spilled into her mouth. Spreaking his seed all over her mouth and caressing her face with the hand he had wrapped in her hair. "Beautiful girl."

Later that day, Ahsoka stood at her balcony waiting for signs of her family. Aemond had come up behind her, nuzzling his head into her shoulder.

Aemond: They'll be here, my love.  Don't worry yourself. *kisses neck* It's not good for the baby.
Ahsoka: *sighs* I just want everything to be OK.
Aemond: It will be my sweet.
Ahsoka: Do you promise to be on your best behavior possible around my brothers?
Aemond: *sighs*
Ahsoka: I'm not asking you to be friendly. Simply to avoid them when possible. And to ignore them when it's not possible to avoid them.
Aemond: That is something I can promise. *kisses temple*

Aemond reaches his hands to hold her belly from behind. Gently, he lifts Ahsokas belly. Relieving pressure off of her lower back. This action makes her relax her head on his shoulder. She loves it when he does this for her. "I would never risk your health. Or our sons. I will be civil." He whispered into her ear. That's when she heard them. The roars of Seasmoke, Meleys, and Moondancer flying side by side, racing it seems. Along with a few Velaryon ships, not too far behind.

Ahsoka gasps at the sight. "They're here!" She screams while waddling her way to the door. Aemond soon follows her. Giving her support so she can move easier.

A little while later, Ahsoka makes her way to the council chambers where Ser Laenor, Princess Baela Princess Rhaenys, and Lord Corlys stand. Along with King Viserys, Queen Alicent, and Lord Hand Otto.

Viserys: My family. I bid you welcome.
Rhaenys: It it lovely to see you, cousin.
Viserys: Not as handsome. If I ever was.
Alicent: Most handsome king the realm has seen in a hundred years.
Viserys: My wife flatters me.
Laenor: Your Grace. Where is my daughter?
Viserys: I believe she is making her way here as we speak.
Alicent: She hasn't been able to move as fast as she used to Ser. *chuckles*

The joy on Alicents face sends uncertainty down the spine of Lord Corlys. He didn't know how much Ahsoka meant to The Queen. Soon enteres Aemond and Ahsoka. The latter is moving as fast as she can to embrace her family.

Ahsoka: Kepa! (Father)
Laenor: *gasps* My little star!

The father and daughter meet with a long hug. They haven't seen each other since the last of Laenors' visits, which was a few moons prior. Ahsoka was heavily with child.

Corlys: Though not so little anymore. *hugs Ahsoka*
Ahsoka: *laughs* Grandsire! Grandmother* *hugs both* I have missed you both. Baela! *huge*
Baela: Cousin! You are glowing.
Rhaenys: Indeed. You look beautiful, my sweet girl.

Laenor puts a hand to Ahsokas belly. His grandchild sleeps inside. He can not wait for someone to call him grandsire.

Laenor: Prince Aemond.
Aemond: Ser Laenor.
Laenor: Thank you for protecting her. Loving her.
Aemond: I never have to be thanked for that, Ser. Truly.
Corlys: We've heard of your raid a few moons back.
Ahsoka: Ah yes. The rescue of the children.
Corlys: I am so proud of everything that you have become. *kisses forehead*

Aemond looks to Ahsokas family and sees nothing but displays of love and warmth. Something he once envied. But 6 he learned of his incoming parenthood. That envy dispersed. He was vowing to give his children the love he was never shown.

After a few hours, Aemond, Alicent, Otto, Laenor, Baela, Rhaenys, and Corlys stand in front of the dragon pit. Trigon and The Cannibal have come down to say hello. Everyone is obviously stand offish when it comes to the dragons. The now largest dragon in the world and the one known to eat fallen dragons. And Ahsoka treats them like puppies.

Rhaenys: Trigon is magnificent.
Ahsoka: Thank you.
Rhaenys: Climbing him must be a hassle.
Ahsoka: Not really. I just scale up the side of his wing until I'm at his neck. I honestly don't know why Aemond uses a rope the climb.
Aemond: *snickers* I like the work.

The group is then met with the screeches of Caraxes who is about to land. Ahsoka looks up with a smile that quickly fades as she notices its only Caraxes in the sky. Deamon helps Rhaena dismount after himself. Rhaena makes her way to her cousin and grandparents. Closely followed by Daemon.

Rhaena: Ahsoka! *hugs* Grandsire, Grandmother! Uncle! It is so lovely to see all of you.
Baela: Don't forget me.
Rhaena: Baela! *tight hug*
Corlys: You look beautiful, dear girl.
Ahsoka: Where are my brothers?

Daemon gets closer now standing in front of the group of people. Ahsoka moves to him. Giving him a hug.

Daemon: Hello, Ahsoka. *hugs*
Ahsoka: Daemon. Where is my mother? And my brothers?
Daemon: Your mother... she sends her good fortune. She decided it'd be best to stay behind on Dragonstone. To watch your brothers.
Ahsoka: So. She. She doesn't want to see me...
Daemon: Your mother has been going through a lot.
Ahsoka: It has been many moons...
Daemon: The death of a child is something unspeakable. A pain I hope you never have to go through.
Aemond: *steps forward* She won't.
Daemon: Nephew.
Aemond: Uncle.

xJadisT

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

Surviving ็”ฑ AHoleForAemond

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

44.3K 1.4K 52
"And everything's easier way out west Wholly mad and half undressed I love the way it always feels to miss you I tell all my friends every thing you...
6.5K 281 7
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ | โ Anyone can be your worst enemy, even your own mother. โ In which Meriahnya Velaryon the eldest daughter of Rhaenyra Targ...
The Twin Flames//Daemon Targaryen ็”ฑ Cathy

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

9.4K 246 15
Sienna Targaryen was born in 81 AC five minutes before Daemon Targaryen. Everyone had expected her to be like Daemon but as she grew up it became inc...
326K 11.4K 101
Enemies to Lovers. ๐—”๐—˜๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐—— ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—ก ๐—™๐—”๐—ก๐—™๐—œ๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก ...and she wondered, did they go from lovers to enemies or from enemies to lo...