Wind Demon (One Piece x Male...

By ThatOneDanganDude

(Y/N) is a wind man, he ate the Kuki-Kuki no mi. He finds himself in a complicated situation but gets rescued... More

Info (Updated)
Rubber Man
Off To The Sea!
Cat Burglar Nami!
The Pet Store
Treasure
Buggy The Clown
Up Up And Away!
Captain Usopp!
Kuro
The Boy Who Cried Pirate
Pirates!
Important DF A/N (Vote)
Scardey Cat
Hero Of The Village
The Strawhats!
Sanji The Chef
Don Krieg
Inconvenience
Hawk Eye
Zoro Vs Mihawk
Arlong Park
Fishmen Attacks
Backstabber
Arlong! Arlong! Arlong!
Arlong Pirates Vs Strawhats
Bitch I'm Drowning
Our Hope
Double Trouble (A/N)
Our Navigator
-----------------------------------------------
Loguetown
Luffy Dies
The Grand Line
Reverse Mountain
Laboon
Whiskey Peak
100 Bounty Hunters
Y/N vs Luffy vs Zoro
The Princess

Comrade!

425 19 0
By ThatOneDanganDude

"This is some waterway. I'm amazed you've managed to dig out such a big hole and live inside here. Is this one of your ways of having a good time?" Usopp inquired, his words echoing through the channel as their ship ventured forth, navigating the pathway to freedom.

"It's a hobby of mine as a doctor. Don't get the wrong idea." Crocus retorted, with a hint of correction. "I may not look like much but I'm a real doctor. I even used to run a clinic at the cale long ago. Not only that, I've got a few years under my belt working as a ship doctor too."

"A doctor!? Really!? Then join my crew as a doctor!" Luffy beamed.

"Stop talking nonsense. I'm too old to be doing reckless things unlike you youths." Crocus rebutted while he ascended the ladder towards the lever that would unlatch the gate.

"So you're a doctor huh.. and you're living inside a whale?" Nami pointed out with intrigue. "That's right. With a whale this big it's impossible to properly treat it from the outside." He confirmed.

"It'll open the gate now." He said while turning the mechanic which opens the gate.

"Alright! Luffy bellowed. "We're out! I can see the real sky at last!'

"What should we do with these two?" questioned Y/N, the wielder of wind powers, eyeing the foreign pair with suspicion.

"Just throw them over somewhere around here." Zoro suggested nonchalantly.

"UBAGH!" The two weirdos splashed into the sea. "Where are we!? Is this stomach acid!?"

"No we appear to be in a real ocean, Ms. Wednesday." Explained her crimson-haired companion. "We must've been knocked out by those pirates. Mr. 9!" The bluenette replied.

"So... Who were you guys again?" Luffy asked.

"SHUT UP! IT'S NONE OF YOU'RE BUSINESS!" Ms. Wednesday retorted sharply at him.

"No wait, Ms. Wednesday. Perhaps it is their business as long as their pirates that is." Mr 9 interjected with a wily grinm

"True indeed, Mr. 9. Our organization may have some use for you. Prepare yourselves" The bluenette pointed at us.

"Then we bid you good day until next time you hillbilly pirates! And Heed this Crocus! That whale shall be ours for the taking soon enough!" The duo swam off towards the horizon.

"So her name is Ms. Wednesday? What a beautiful Enigma you are." Sanji sighed.

Luffy peered curiously at the spherical glass object nestled on the ground, a compass embedded at its core. "Huh? Did someone drop this or something?"

"Are you sure about just letting them go? They'll be sure to come back for the whale again, you know." Nami questioned Crocus with concern.

"Even if I didn't let them go, there'll be other rouges who'll come and take their places." He replied.

"But to think it's been waiting here for 50 years.... Does it still believe it's friends will really be return?" Pondered Usopp.

"Those pirates sure are taking a long time..." As Luffy stretched out on his back, picking his nose.

With a scowl etching his brow, Sanji countered. "You idiot this is the grand line, they promised they'd be back in 2-3 years, yet they're still not back after 50 years... The answer's obvious."

"They're long dead by now. They won't come back no matter how long that whale waits...!"

"Why do you have to go and say such cold things! You can't say that for sure! They still might come back!" Usopp slammed his fist on the wooden trunk that Sanji was currently on.

"Can't you even appreciate such a moving story about a whale who still believes in his friends promise..."

"The truth far more cruel, however."
Crocus gave a sobering look out toward the infinite sea. "Those fellows left already. Left from grand line that is. I heard from a reliable source."

"W... What!?" Usopp let out an exasperated gasp.

"So they went back on their word? How unmanly." Y/N closed his eyes out of annoyance.

"...So they just left the whale behind!? But that would mean they left grand line through calm belt...!" Nami added.

"Yes... That is why I do not know whether they survived or not. But even if they did survive they would never dare to return here again.. a place where the seasons, climate, currents and winds could not be any more chaotic..." Crocus confirmed with arms folded across his chest.

"A place where common sense fails to uphold... That place is this sea, the grand line and it rules with fear over the fair hearted." He continued before being interrupted by Sanji.

"So basically, those cowards were more concerned about their lives than keeping a promise, and thus left grand line to never return again." He stated, extinguishing his cigarette by crushing it on the wood.

"So they just abandoned the whale behind!? Even though this whale never doubted them, and has been waiting here for over 50 years...! How could they be so cruel!?" Usopp exclaimed indignantly.

"If that's the case then why haven't you tried telling the whale the truth? This whale can understand human words right?" Nami asked.

"I have. I've told him the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. But he refused to listen." Crocus sighed.

"He won't listen?"

"Ever since then... Laboon has been bellowing at reverse mountain, and bashing his head against the red line, as if trying to stubbornly assert that his friends are beyond this wall and that they'll return someday... I've tried telling the truth many times."  Crocus replied, his voice tinged with a hint of resignation.

"Look at the scars on his head... If he continues to recklessly bash his head against the wall, he'll definitely die. We've had an odd relationship but he's still my companion that I've lived with for over 50 years. I can't just stand by and watch him die—"

Suddenly, a loud exclamation pierced the air as they watched someone sprint towards Laboon.

"What's that idiot up to now?" Usopp pondered aloud, bafflement evident in his tone as the other crew members observed their captain's puzzling actions.

"Maybe he likes climbing things?" Sanji suggested casually.

"Take your eyes off him for one second and...."

"Alright, I've reached the top! Ah there's a fresh wound!" Exclaimed Luffy energetically as he began running while grasping our ship’s mast.

"GOMU GOMU NO..." His arms soared into the atmosphere before they descended rapidly onto Laboon. "FLOWER ARRANGEMENT!"

"Hey, is that a mast?"  Zoro asked with uncertainty in his voice.

"Yeah, I think it's our ships..." Sanji confirmed.

"Yup, it's definitely our main mast alright." Y/N concluded.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING!?" The Straw Hat Pirates collectively exclaimed in bewilderment. "He destroyed our ship!" Usopp wailed.

Luffy screamed out loud as he clutched onto the mast which vibrated intensely until Laboon abruptly ceased movement before diverting his direction toward everyone present.

"It's coming this way!"

"AGHHHHH!"

"Hey kid! It's too dangerous!" Crocus called out to Luffy who gave no heed to his warning.

"Don't worry about him, he won't die!" Nami attempted to reassure Crocus while gently holding him back.

"Heh heh, you big dummy!" Luffy exclaimed with a wide smirk, stretching his arms to their limits before propelling a punch directly into Laboon's eye.

"What is he trying to do...?" Usopp murmured as he witnessed Luffy being hurled towards the lighthouse.

"Luffy! Just what the hell are you doing!?" Zoro called out, demanding an explanation for the reckless behavior.

Silence followed.

"It's a tie!"

Luffy let out a sly chuckle. "I can take quite the beating, huh?" His eyes glinted with playful mischief..

"Our fight has yet to be settled, so we must fight each other again! Your old friends may be dead, but I'm your new rival! And once my crew sails around grand line, we'll be sure to come back here to see you again."
His declaration was filled with resolve.

As Luffy spoke, streams of tears began tracing down Laboon's cheeks.

"And then we'll duke it out again!" The captain bellowed again, his voice echoing as his crewmates looked on, mixture of shock and admiration evident on their faces.

BUOOOOOOOOHHH

---------

"So don't you bash your head against the wall and make it disappear, by the time we come back you hear!?"

"Good!" His features stretched into a broad smile at the creature's response.

In the meantime, Nami was busily murmuring to herself. "Alright then, time to chart out out navigation route." She diligently unrolled her navigation charts and selected several pens for the task at hand.

"This elephant trout is just perfect for cooking!" Sanji smirked, his hands moved quickly and skillfully as he portioned the fish into slices.

"How could that idiot just destroy our ship!" Usopp grumbled under his breath. His efforts were fervent as he feverishly wielded a hammer, pounding a sheet of metal against the mast to fortify it
— Zoro meanwhile, was deep in a slumber.

"Nice going Usopp, it's pretty stable."Y/N complimented while dangling from the sailings.

"Hey! I could use a little help over here! I ain't no shipwright, you know—GET DOWN HERE!"

A piercing scream echoed through the air

"What? You're being so noisy." Luffy said casually as he set aside an enormous paintbrush.

"What's the matter my dear Nami!?" Sanji yelled as he rushed to Nami's help with multiple plates piled up on his head and hands.

"Ugh... I'll take a brief break from the ship repairs and eat." With a sigh of resignation, Usopp conceded to taking a break from his repair efforts.  He and Y/N ascended towards where the others had gathered, leaving Zoro who continued his peaceful slumber aboard the Merry.

"The compass! Its broken! It's pointing over the place!" Nami exclaimed, exasperatedly displaying the dysfunctional device to her crewmates.

"To navigate through grand line you'll need a log pose." Crocus said. "A log pose? I've never heard of it."

"It's a special type of compass that records the magnetic field." He clarified.

"So it's a weird looking compass?" Luffy said with fish in his mouth. "Well if is rather oddly shaped as well." The old man turned to him.

"You mean something like this?" He pulled out a log pose from his pocket.

"Yes that's it."

"Without a log pose, it'd be impossible to navigate on this ocean. Of course it is quite hard to obtain one outside grand line." Crocus explained to the pirate group of teenagers.

"I see, but just hang on a second.." Nami begun backing away. "WHY THE HECK DO YOU HAVE ONE!?" She delivered a swift punch to Luffy’s cheek

"Those two weirdos from earlier, accidentally left it on out ship." He explained.

"Them?"

"Why'd you hit me?"

"Just felt I had to."

"Oh."

"So this is a log pose... There's no marking on it or anything..." She examined the round compass.

"The various islands across grand line, all have their own magnetic fields surrounding them." Crocus began to elucidate. "So in short you'll have to record the magnetic field interaction between any two islands, before you can progress to the next island."

"In this ocean where one can't use any normal means of oath finding, this log pose represents the only reliable way for one to find his way. From this mountain you'll choose 1 out of 7 magnetic fields to record which will lead you to different islands. But no matter which island you start with, the paths will all converge into one eventually... And the name of the very last island one can reach in grand line is... Raftel."

"The only ones who've ever confirmed its existence in history is the pirate king and his crew. It is an island of Legends."

"Then does that mean... One Piece is on that island!?" Usopp beamed.

"Who knows. Although that is the most likely theory nobody has ever reached there to confirm it." The old man said with a nonchalant shrug.

"Enough thinking. We can see for ourselves once we're there!" Luffy declared, his grin widening as he crunched on the fishbone.

"Ahh... Should we get going now? I'm finished eating and all."Luffy let out a satisfied burp as he lightly patted his full belly.

"DID YOU JUST EAT EVERYTHING ALL BY YOURSELF!?" Sanji's voice boomed .

"AGHHH! EVEN THE BONES ARE GONE!" Usopp exclaimed, his eyes bulging from their sockets in shock.

"When will you guys learn that it's a warzone when you're eating with this guy?" Y/N remarked, leaning back leisurely in his chair.

"Why you rubber crap head! That food was
.. was...." Sanji fumed. "For Nami to enjoy!" In an irate burst, he sent Luffy reeling back with a swift kick to the face.

"AGH!"

Silence fell briefly before Nami's simmering glare intensified at the duo.

"YOU TWO CAN JUST GO COOL YOUR HEADS DOWN IN THE SEA!" Her voice cut through the air, just before she forcefully propelled them off the cliff-side into the sea below.

"Ahhhh! Wasn't that compass, like super duper important!?" Usopp shouted as Y/N stared down at the sea bellow for any sign of life.

"What do we do, Crocus!? Our precious log pose is...!" Nami turned to him with concern etched on her features.

"Don't worry. I'll give you one as a sign of thanks for the matter with Laboon." He smiled.

"Hm?" The four glanced at each other.

"Your hand, Ms. Wednesday." With suave charm, Sanji rose and gallantly helped the bluenette to her feet.

"Why thank you."

"Hey!" Mr. 9 called out indignantly after being left aside.

a little bit later

"I have a request." The damp-haired redhead interjected somberly.

"Whiskey peak? What's that?" Y/N asked.

"It's the name of our town." Ms. Wednesday spoke up.

"So you want us to take you there because you lost your ship? Don't you think that's a bit glo much, Mr. 9?" There was an edge of sarcasm to Nami's smirk.

"Just who are you guys anyways?" Usopp questioned the two weirdos.

"I'm a king." Mr. 9 asserted abruptly only to be met by Nami pinching his cheek and branding him a liar.

"We cannot say! But please take us back to our town and we swear we'll return the favour!" The pair of enigmatic individuals fell on their knees and pleaded.

"We'd really rather not keep things hush hush about everything, but "Mystery" is our organization motto. And so we absolutely cannot tell you anything more. Please help us out from the kindness of your hearts...!" Ms. Wednesday implored with urgency.

"Don't listen to them, they're nothing but trouble." Crocus advised confidently, arms folded as a sign of his resolve.

"Well... We accidentally broke our log pose, bit do you still want a ride?" Nami asked while presenting the fractured device.

"W-What!? You broke it!? And isn't that ours!?" Mr. 9 exclaimed in outrage as he sprang up vehemently.

"How dare you try to take advantage of our misfortune when you're just as misfortunate as we are!?" Ms Wednesday joined in the yelling.

"Oh right! I forgot to say that Crocus here gave us another log pose." Disclosed the navigator with a mischievous grin.

"We appreciate your kindness madam..." The two acknowledged, once again kneeling in an expression of deep gratitude.

"How evil.." Y/N murmured under his breath with a sidelong glance at Nami.

"Ok. They can come along if they want." Luffy finally interjected.

"Alright then... Your log should have been recorded by now. Is it properly pointing towards a place indicated on the map?" Crocus asked as we boarded our ship.

"Yup! It's pointing towards Whiskey Peak." Nami checked.

"You sure about this, kid? Picking whiskey peak all just because of these ruffians... The only place you can choose which route you want to take is here, you know." Crocus posed the question to the young captain thoughtfully.

"It's fine. If I don't  like the route I can always sail once around and choose a different route." Luffy responded confidently.

"I see..." Crocus grinned.

Curiosity piqued Y/N as he noticed Mr. 9 and Ms. Wednesday exchanging knowing smirks

A prompt reminder to remain vigilant around them and keep them under close surveillance.

The goodbyes commenced as the ship set sail.

"Bye then, flower gramps." Luffy waved cheerfully.

"Thanks for the log pose!" Nami said. "See ya then." The old man replied.

"We're going now whale!!!" Luffy shouted at the top of his lungs to which the whale shouted back.

"Perhaps they're the pirates we've been waiting for... That captain has got quite a mysterious aura about him. What do you think, Roger...?" Crocus smiled softly as he watched the ship disappear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 24 9
Y/n is on her pirate friends ship sailing the world until she meets Luffy... She wants to join him but doesn't want to leave her friends as she is th...
81.6K 1.6K 38
Hi! My name is Portgas D Y/n a Younger Brother of Ace and made a brotherly bond between Monkey D Luffy in East Blue at Foosha Village. Follow his jou...
357K 9.2K 56
This is the story of Y/N D. L/N. Come and be a witness of his adventures along with the Straw Hats, and see how he'll get stronger and stronger until...
2.2K 25 5
Nami is a Rich Girl who you could call a little spoiled, so one day her caretaker Genzo sends her to a public school called "New world University"...