ɢʜᴏꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ (ᴏᴄ x ᴇᴠᴀɴ ʙᴜᴄᴋʟ...

By Amberslvrs

ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴡᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱɪᴅᴇ More

ᴄᴀꜱᴛ
𝟎𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟎𝟗
𝟎𝟏𝟏
𝟎𝟏𝟐
𝟎𝟏𝟑
𝟎𝟏𝟒
𝟎𝟏𝟓
𝟎𝟏𝟔
𝟎𝟏𝟕
𝟎𝟏𝟖
𝟎𝟏𝟗
𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝟎𝟐𝟒
𝟎𝟐𝟓
𝟎𝟐𝟔
𝟎𝟐𝟕
𝟎𝟐𝟖
𝟎𝟐𝟗

𝟎𝟏𝟎

203 7 2
By Amberslvrs

Season 2, episode 2-3

This chapter has monologue from the rookie
which I am not claiming as my own! Full credit to them.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Olivia stood in the mirror looking at her tattoo reliving the whole experience over and over again before grabbing concealer to cover it up. "Liv! You okay in there?" Alyssa asks knocking on her best friends bedroom door.
"Aly i'm fine you don't need to check up on me." Olivia said as she opened the door. "I know but, this is your first day off and I don't want you to feel lonely." Alyssa told her friend whilst looking at her, and the concealer that was put back on the drawers. "Actually, Buck hired me a baby sitter so i'll be fine." Olivia laughed grabbing a sweatshirt from her closet and putting it on over her t shirt. "He did? Wait who? Aren't you too old for one?" Alyssa asked confused. "Aly i'm Twenty five yes im too old for one, and it's his sister Maddie. She's working her first day at dispatch and her and Josh want to watch me." Olivia sighed before grabbing her hair straightener and straightening some pieces down. "You're not gonna wear up?" Alyssa asked confused. "I'm not working so.." Olivia grabbed her purse and car keys. "Have fun?" Alyssa said unsure on what to say. Olivia smiled waving goodbye then walking out.

•••

Olivia sat in the break room staying away from the chaos to not distract people.
"Hey Olivia! You okay?" Josh asked walking in re filling his coffee up. "I'm getting there." Olivia put her lips together looking up at him slightly. "That's good, you had us all panicking." Josh laughed Olivia laughing along with him. "Yeah Sorry about that, how's Maddie doing out there?" Olivia asked curiously. "She's actually doing pretty okay, a bit rocky but it is her first day after all." Josh replied grabbing a cookie of Olivia's plate. Olivia laughed shaking her head. "You're just like Buck." Olivia continued to laugh Josh joining. "I'm gonna go back out there with Maddie , give me a shout if you need anything." Josh smiled warmly before walking out.

Buck 🚒
liv 🧯

Buck 🚒:
How is it going with
Maddie??

Liv🧯:
she's killing it

Buck 🚒:
Damn right she is
and you're okay?

Liv🧯:
Yes Buck
i'm still okay
are u??

Buck 🚒:
if you are I am

••

Olivia stayed sat in the break room before the earthquake hit. She panicked slightly at the noise of people shouting not knowing what to do before the computers screens restored and the earthquake stopped well at least for now. Olivia rushed out the room walking over to Josh. "Josh is there anything I can do to help ?" Olivia asked wanting to be useful. "Looks like your switching back to your old job for today." Josh gave her a tight lipped smile handing her an ear piece and leading her to a desk next to Maddie's.
"We can do this Maddie I promise." Olivia smiled nodding at Maddie who had a panicked look on her face.

"911 what's your emergency?" Olivia asked for what felt like the hundredth time just getting a bunch of calls half of them being stupid. Olivia got up walking off to where Maddie is watching the news. "Mads he's gonna be okay he always is." Olivia smiled at the girl who nodded slightly. "I know, doesn't make me panic any less though." Maddie sighed not knowing what to do.
Josh came over explaining that they have to keep the lines clear.

"911 what's your emergency?" Olivia asked sighing quietly.  "Uh I-I I need an ambulance uh,  6057 comstock in Montebello." The man panicked sounding distressed. "What is the nature of your emergency?" Olivia questioned typing the information in. "My wife she's- she's just over thirty two weeks pregnant, a- and she went into labor about an hour ago." The man was more panicked than before and Olivia sat up straight wanting to help as best as she could. "Tell me your name." Olivia tells him getting ready to type. "I'm Drew, drew Hudson, my wife is Ainsley." Drew informs Olivia as she looks over to Maddie for help who was listening. "Okay Drew thirty two weeks isn't so early that we're in the danger zone, I want you to monitor her breathing and time her contractions for me." Olivia tells him Maddie nodding along letting her know she's doing good. "No I said I need an ambulance!" Drew shouted as Olivia frowned. "I'm sorry but we're backed up due to the earthquake as soon as I have something available-" "What do you mean? You're 911!" Drew shouts frustrated and scared. "I understand sir but our resources are spread thin, all over the city." Olivia informs him as he gets more frustrated. "No! I need help!" The man shouts again. "It's not coming, Help is not coming Drew." Olivia says firmly feeling guilty. "oh god.." Drew cries out. "But it's okay, I- I have a trained nurse who's gonna take over the call she'll talk you through this." Olivia states as Maddie nods as Olivia allows her to take over.

Olivia locks herself in the bathroom taking her sweatshirt off lifting her shirt up once again looking at the tattoo crying slightly. "Pull yourself together Liv.." Olivia wipes her tears rinsing her face before checking her phone seeing if she's got any new messages of anyone. She sighed noticing there was still no service and puts her sweatshirt back on before sitting back down.  After a few hours Maddie and Olivia got confirmation that the whole of 118 are safe and a-counted for. "See I told you." Olivia nudged into Maddie as she smiled and hugged her. "I can see why my brother likes you so much you're awesome ." Maddie laughed along with Olivia before Olivia's phone rang. "I'm gonna take this two seconds." Olivia stood up walking off into the empty break room before answering it.
"Liv! You answered are you okay?" Buck asked slightly concerned. "I should be asking you that, you had me and your sister worrying the whole day." Olivia replied smiling slightly before hearing traffic. "Evan are you driving?" Olivia asked hearing traffic through his line. "I'm outside a school waiting for Eddie." Buck said making Olivia pause a bit. "..why are you at a school waiting for Eddie exactly?" Olivia questions with her eyebrows raised. "Oh my god Liv- he's picking his kid up." Buck laughs as Olivia gasps. "He has a kid? Is he cute?" Olivia asked curiously. "I'll tell him to send you some pictures- he's just left i'll call you later Liv..i'm glad you're okay." He said softly before hanging up.

••

Olivia's at her house punching her punching bag repeatedly blowing steam off out of everything that's happened. Alyssa who was worried about her called Buck to talk to her make sure she's okay. Olivia catches Buck in the corner of her eye punching the bag harder. "Hey." Olivia said straight up as he frowned. "You got no quit in you do you Liv?" Buck asks slightly amused but not letting it show. "Nope, but I guess that's a trait I got of you." Olivia exhaled grabbing her water bottle and drinking out of it. When she got her water bottle her top moved slightly revealing the tattoo to Buck. He rolled his lips around unsure what to say. "I don't think so, you walked in the door this way that's what makes you so aggravating." Buck stated making Olivia laugh slightly. "I'm taking that as a compliment." Olivia scoffed in a good way putting her drink back down. "It was meant to be, Have a good night." Buck said softly walking off. "You too.." Olivia turned back to the bag as he stopped in his tracks he exhaled walking back over. "I have half a dozen wounds physical ones and the ones you can't see..like my parents, maddie and Doug. And wether I like it or not, they're apart of me." Buck says trying to help her out. "I- I know what you're trying to do, and I appreciate it but this is different I was took by a murderer who tattooed my day of death into my skin." Olivias tone is shaky but she still looks at him. "Okay but you didn't die. You lived now he's the one in the ground." Buck says firmly standing closing to her. Olivia laughs softly unsure on what to make of it. "I am not trying to tell you what to do with it. Burn it off keep it, whatever gives you peace. All i'm trying to do is give you some perspective. You can chose to see that tattoo as your greatest failure But I see it as proof you're a survivor." Buck rants on his tone is soft especially during the last part, Olivia's eyes water slightly looking at him. "It wasn't your day of death Olivia it was your first day of the rest of your life, and no one can take that away from you." Buck looks at Olivia after the speech, Olivia wipes her tears and nods. "Thank you." She smiled warmly as Buck nodded.  "Yeah you're welcome, you coming into work next shift?" Buck asked and Olivia laughed. "Yes sir." "Good get in early, Eddie needs a spot." Buck smirked before bringing the girl into a hug. "..Thank you Buck." She hugged him tighter before they broke the hug. Buck and Liv were inches away from eachother sharing  eye contact once again. This time Buck leaned in before Alyssa bursted in through the door. "Foods here!" Alyssa shouted as Olivia and Buck pulled away from each other quickly.  "Buck are you staying for it?" Jordyn asked her brother who's face was slightly red. "no- no i'm gonna go back to my- Abby's place see you." Buck rushed  out.

A/N: Buck and Olivia are so early Chenford coded FIGHT ME

word count: 1668

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 4.1K 75
Imagines of the tv show 911
49.2K 1K 22
My stories off of AO3
168K 7.8K 49
"𝐌𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰...
40.9K 2.1K 69
"𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐔𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘. 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇...