Pokémon of the Elite (REWRITE)

By KojiEnthusiast

Pokémon. Some see them as tools other see them as friends. Ayanokouji Kiyotaka has gone to ANHS to learn abo... More

Prologue
First Pokémon and an interesting shopping trip
First Assignment and First Capture
Strategies Unveiled and The Clash of Titans
Battles Among Elites
Clues Amidst Captures
a Sweet Club Fair
Does Swimming and Nightmares go hand-in-hand?
I am you
Point Zero, Midterms and Summer Vacation?!
Vacation Turned Into a Tournament
From Partner to Foe
Ayanokouji vs Paul
Battle of the Elites
Immovable Object vs Unstoppable Force
Greatness recognizes greatness

Ayanokouji vs Alain (part 2)

746 52 60
By KojiEnthusiast

"WHAT IS UP WITH EVOLUTIONS NOWADAYS? IS IT EVEN SPECIAL ANYMORE? AYANOKOUJI'S POKÉMON HONEDGE HAS EVOLVED INTO DOUBLADE! IT IS AS IF EVERY POKÉMON HAS HAD THEIR EVERSTONE REMOVED"

A/N: For context, everstone is an item that prevents a Pokemon from evolving.

Doublade looks to me with a newfound determination, I wonder if that will be enough to stop this Pupitar from getting critical strikes.

Guess it's time to find out.

"Doublade, use Iron Head."

I'd like to test the new move that Doublade has learned. Let's test the waters of my new partner.

Doublade would surround his body with an adjacent white/grayish light, I wouldn't call it an Iron Head attack, as I wouldn't know what part of Doublade is his head, rather to put it simply, the blades are glowing, Iron Blade would be more fitting.

I should stop thinking about rather unimportant facts and focus on the battle.

"Pupitar, launch yourself in the air with Dark Pulse to dodge the attack."

The Pupitar would send a ripple like Dark Pulse attack, that attacks everything surrounding Pupitar, while using the recoil of it to launch itself into the air, quite the fascinating solution.

"Doublade, keep up with Pupitar by using Shadow Sneak to get to Pupitar's shadow and then complete the Iron Head attack."

"Pupitar, launch yourself away from Doublade again with Dark Pulse!" commanded Alain.

Pupitar would try to charge up a Dark Pulse, but the Pupitar isn't a machine gun and can't simply just launch another Dark Pulse, which would be its downfall.

"Don't let it escape, land the attack!" I commanded, my tone of voice not missing a single octave.

Doublade was just in time as it landed the attack, sparks would be seen when the two Pokémon collided, looks like luck is on my side now, huh.

Pupitar would be sent flying by the Iron Head, the force of the attack would seem to send the Pupitar into the stands, but the stands were covered up by an invincible barrier, like an indestructible pane of glass.

No visible dent would be seen, but the Pupitar would fall in a way that it didn't even try to cushion its own fall.

Meaning that it probably fainted.

"Pupitar, return," said Alain.

"Looks like you won't be able to take your hot streak to the casinos, huh." I said to Alain.

"Well, it seems like I'm no Hakari Kinji."

I've got no idea who that fellow is.

"Well if my hot streak ends, I'll just start it anew, Malamar, I need your assistance!" said Alain as he'd send out his next Pokémon.

Out of the Poké ball would come out a Pokémon that seems like some sort of squid experiment gone wrong.

My Pokéwatch would say the Malamar is a Dark/Psychic typed Pokémon, which means that, although my Doublade is weak to its typing, I have a move that would be perfect for dealing with Malamar, although the odds of it being a one hit knock out is slim to none, I'd rather keep the rest of my Pokémon as well prepared as possible, also another unignorable fact is that my Doublade's defense is amped up thanks to the Iron Defense I used against Pupitar.

"Doublade, your mission isn't done yet, I hope you can keep up the battle." I asked the Doublade.

The Doublade nodded.

It's weird to think why I'm even asking my Pokémon to stay, am I doing it because I want to keep their happiness, trust and resolve at its highest? Or is it because I'm changing?

"Alright, Malamar, greet the Doublade with a Night Slash."

"How perfect, want to compare attacks Alain? Why didn't you say so! Doublade, Night Slash."

The Doublade and Malamar's attacks would clash and it'd be an even exchange.

Alain would smirk.

"Malamar, let's do it again, Night Slash."

I see what Alain is going for, Night Slash is a move that has an enhanced chance of being a critical hit, so he's taking a gamble on whoever has the more powerful Night Slash.

"Alright Doublade, dodge the Night Slash using Shadow Sneak and then land an Iron Head on the Malamar." I commanded.

Doublade would blink and in the shadows he'd be, dodging the incoming Night Slash attack and going behind Malamar, ready to appear and hit Malamar with an Iron Head."
"Malamar, do a 180 and use Throat Chop!"

Malamar would just simply not even rotate its whole body, but just the head and then use one of its many tentacles to form a knife hand strike with its hand, surrounded with dark energy.

The chop would be a lot more powerful than I thought, although I wouldn't say that Doublade was weak, because the Throat Chop would make an impact with sparks, seriously?

On an unrelated note, a certain few of my classmates could use a Throat Chop, as it's a move that prevents the hit Pokémon from using sound-based attacks.

Yamauchi, Ike and Shinohara would sneeze in the stands.

The defense stat will be useless in a critical strike and it's a super effective move as well, unlike the earlier Rock Tomb attacks from Pupitar.

Doublade would float once again.

"Doublade, use Fury Cutter." I commanded.

It's finally time to get the 4x super effective move rolling, it can tank the first few, but if it takes a hit from a fully powered Fury Cutter, then Malamar should stand no chance.

"Malamar, don't let Doublade stack Fury Cutter, use Night Slash!"

The two attacks would connect, but Night Slash would unfortunately be a critical hit, so Doublade's attack was most definitely weaker, as he was sent flying, but would be able to stop in the middle of the air at one point.

"Keep up the Fury Cutters Doublade, at one point not even a critical strike can save Malamar!"

"Malamar, keep the fire going, Night Slash!"

The two attacks would collide again, yet again another critical, Doublade would be sent back slightly further this time, as its durability is at its lowest.

"Doublade, you're not done yet, Fury Cutter!"

"Every critical hit is a 7, Malamar, we're one off the jackpot 777, Night Slash!" commanded Alain.

The two Pokémon collide yet again and Doublade would be sent back again, no need to mention the obvious critical hit Doublade suffered, that's just the usual at this point.

Doublade fell to the ground and is struggling to get himself back up.

"Doublade, how long are you going to lay down there? You're almost at the end of the finishing line of the marathon, you don't stop right before, give me all of you, Doublade!" I attempted to motivate my Pokémon.

Doublade would shrug off his damages and the damaged pair of blades Pokémon's eyes would glint.

"One more Fury Cutter, give it your all."

"Malamar, send the Doublade to sleep, one last Night Slash!"

The Doublade's Fury Cutter would reach its peak strength, it's base power doubling, with it taking three consecutive turns to reach the maximum strength.

The two attacks would collide one more time and the impact can be felt as I see Alain facing strong winds due to Doublade's maximum output Fury Cutter, although that wouldn't be the only reason the attack was that powerful.

This time, I'd be the only one to have a critical hit.

Malamar was sent flying into the wall at such a speed that I couldn't even see it fly, it was as if Malamar's corpse was just put into the wall with the dent.

Despite the fact that Doublade clearly overpowered Malamar, he would fall down after the attack and despite my shouting, he would stay down.

"YET ANOTHER 1 FOR 1 TRADE, ALTHOUGH IT'S A LOT MORE BENEFICIAL TO KIYOTAKA THAN IT IS TO ALAIN, AS KIYOTAKA HAS 3 POKÉMON REMAINING AGAINST ALAIN'S 2. CAN ALAIN STAGE A LATE UPSET OR IS THE CURRENT TOO STRONG TO GO AGAINST?!" announced the commentator.

"Metagross, let's go!" said Alain as he sent out his next challenger.

"Gyarados, go forth!" I'd send out my companion in tandem.

Gyarados would immediately make her presence known with a heavy roar, Metagross would startle for a moment.

Metagross' attack stat would lower as a result of Intimidate, Gyarados' Ability.

"Gyarados, use Aqua Tail." I commanded.

"Metagross, respond with Meteor Mash."

Gyarados' tail would be surrounded by rings of swirling water and one of the Metagross' four legs would seemingly power up.

The two attacks collide, but Gyarados would come out on top, probably due to Intimidate. The result of the clash would be that Gyarados would fall back slightly, but not take much major damage.

"Alright, Gyarados, send a Twister Metagross' way."

Gyarados would flap her tail and send the tornado-like attack Metagross' way.

"Respond to the Twister with Rock Slide." commanded Alain.

Metagross' would use some of the debris scattering around the abandoned city and send it to the Twister's way.

"Gyarados, use Water Gun on the Twister."

Gyarados wouldn't think twice and would launch the attack to the Twister, with the intention of it being that I wanted to create a typhoon that would be strong enough to withstand the Rock Slide attack and make contact with Metagross.

The debris from the Rock Slide attack would just be absorbed by the typhoon and not lose much if not any of its speed and would make Contact with the Metagross, hitting it into an abandoned car on the battlefield.

Metagross would be stumbling after the attack, which would be the golden opportunity to finally finish off the Metagross.

"Gyarados, follow up with a Bite to finish off Metagross."

"Metagross, get up and dodge quickly."

Metagross would try and dodge the attack, but that would be to no avail. Bite would make contact with the Metagross.

Metagross would faint after that attack.

"METAGROSS HAS FALLEN AND ALAIN IS ONLY LEFT WITH CHARIZARD, A POKÉMON WEAK TO THE WATER-TYPED GYARADOS, IS THIS THE END OF THE STORY OF ALAIN ALAN!?" announced the commentator excitedly.

~Pokémon of the Elite~

"Huh, I guess Ayanokouji is sure to win now, 3 Pokémon left for Ayanokouji and he has a guaranteed type-advantage against Charizard." thought Ike out loud.

"I always knew Ayanokouji would be able to prevail!" said Yamauchi with a smirk.

"What the hell are you yapping about this time, Yamauchi, you were saying earlier how it should've been you on the field and other stuff." said Sudou rubbing his nose with his index finger.

"Well, we should be thankful that Ayanokouji is on the field instead of me," said Yamauchi.

"And why is that?" asked Sudou curiously.

"Well, the reason being that if I were the one on the field right now, then Alain would lose the resolve to continue down the road of being a Pokémon trainer, Ayanokouji made this battle pretty exciting, I cannot deny." said Yamauchi with confidence.

"Sigh, same old Yamauchi." said Sudou while facepalming himself.

"Hahahahahahahahaha." laughed an unknown figure.

"What seems to be so funny, Kouenji-kun?" asked Kushida.

"I just find the earlier comment a bit funny, 'Ayanokouji is sure to win,' I feel like this battle is long from over for Alain-boy over there."

"What makes you say that?" asked Hirata this time, curiously.

"Hirata-boy, I think it's best if I don't spoil the fun, just watch." smirked Kouenji as he yet again started using Mii-chan's chair's top rail as a leg rest.

"You shouldn't use another person' chair top rail as a leg rest, Kouenji-kun!" said Kushida, trying to uphold justice for Mii-chan.

"No need, it doesn't inconvenience me at all." said Mii-chan in a tone of voice not showcasing confidence.

"You heard it from herself, Kushida-girl." said Kouenji as he went back to looking at himself in the mirror.

"Just because she's fine with it doesn't mean that I will overlook it." said Kushida.

Kushida Kikyou vs Kouenji Rokusuke in an argument off, coming to a cinema near you!

~Pokémon of the Elite~

"Charizard, the stage is all yours!" said Alain.

"Gyarados, you got one more in you? This one's a tough one, give it your all." I'd say, attempting motivation yet again.

"Charizard, use Flamethrower."

"Gyarados, use Twister to redirect the Flamethrower." I commanded.

The incoming Flamethrower attack would make contact with the Twister, swallowing it whole, but not without making the attack change direction, so it wouldn't make contact with Gyarados.

"Gyarados, close the distance with Aqua Tail."

Gyarados would leap into the air, with my goal being to shorten the distance to make the fight more physical.

"Charizard, use Flare Blitz!"

Charizard would be covered itself up with red flames, which would eventually even start turning white at one point.

The two Pokémon would make contact and both would land back on the ground.

Moment of silence in this western gunfight, however this would result in no victims as Gyarados would stumble slightly and so would Charizard.

"Alright, Gyarados, let's do it again, Aqua Tail."

"Charizard, give me another Flare Blitz."

Charizard would yet again cover itself up with red flames, at one point Charizard was covered up in fully white flames, with a hint of blue.

They'd make contact again and they'd both stumble slightly before recovering again, but Gyarados would seem to stumble slightly more, it's only a matter of time.

"Alright, Gyarados, keep weakening the Charizard with Aqua Tail."

"Charizard, we've still got 2 more Pokémon to defeat, make this Flare Blitz your last."

To most people, it would seem like we'd be going for the same old again, but this time I had a plan on getting more damage onto Charizard before the inevitable defeat of Gyarados.

"Gyarados, transition into a Water Gun in mid-air." I commanded.

Gyarados would retract its tail before going face to face with Charizard and charging up a Water Gun, Charizard showing no signs of stopping.

Charizard, in mid attack, would be struck by the Water Gun., but it would keep going, even though the flame would seem to get weaker.

"Charizard, push through, Gyarados will be defeated if you land it, c'mon." said Alain, slightly anxious from his body language.

Charizard would pull through and make contact with Gyarados, who'd be sent flying into the Building.

After a few seconds, the fate of it being known, but don't fret, look at Charizard.

It's a lot weaker now, I can maybe even finish the battle without drawing out Marshadow.

"Alright, you've done well, Gyarados, return." I said as I returned her into the Poké ball.

"Fletchinder, finish slaying the dragon." I said as I sent him out.

"Fletchinder, go in for the kill with Quick Attack."

"Charizard, don't let Fletchinder near and use Slash if you catch a glimpse of it."

"Fletchinder, use your small form factor to your advantage and dodge the Slash."

Fletchinder would maneuver past the Charizard's claw attempting to hit him like it's something out of the Matrix.

"Fletchinder, finish the Quick Attack and then use Peck."
The bird Pokémon would make it to his destination and strike the Charizard, sending the Charizard tumbling backwards and then being pushed back by the following Peck attacks.

It would continue until the Charizard would tumble onto the ground and the embers of fire on Charizard's tail would fade away, until it had nothing left.

"Charizard cannot continue to battle-" said the referee until it was interrupted.

Charizard's tail would ignite once again, but this time with a blue flame and Alain's accessory on his wrist would start glowing all of a sudden.

"What is this? The mega stone is reacting!?" said Alain, completely shocked.

The Charizard's necklace would also respond to the mega stone accessory on Alain's wrist and would start transforming, until the Charizard had turned into something else completely, something much more powerful...

The once orange Charizard is now blue, which is a pretty good indication of it being far stronger now, especially with the blue flames on Charizard's body, as it's commonly known to be that blue flames are the hottest flames possible.

Charizard seems to be a lot more recovered now after its new form.

"Mega Charizard-X, use Dragon Claw." commanded Alain.

"Fletchinder, dodge the attack and respond with Peck."

Mega Charizard-X would seem to be too quick and would land the Dragon Claw, effectively getting a one hit knockout on my Fletchinder.

"Fletchinder, return." I'd say.

"WHAT IS THIS? FOR A SECOND I THOUGHT THE BATTLE HAD CONCLUDED, BUT WE'VE SEEN SOMETHING NEW, EXCITING AND NEVER SEEN BEFORE, A POKÉMON MEGA EVOLVING, THE BOND BETWEEN CHARIZARD AND ALAIN HAS TO BE AS GOOD AS IT GETS, NOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN, WILL ALAIN COMPLETE THE COMEBACK OR WILL AYANOKOUJI SHUT HIM DOWN ONCE AND FOR ALL!" announced the commentator in disbelief.

I guess this is what you wanted, huh, Marshadow?

"I can't wait to battle, Kiyo~kyun, it's been a while since I've fought a mega evolution." said Marshadow to me telepathically.

What the hell is a mega evolution, is the first thought I had, but I'll pry once this battle is over.

"Alright, Marshadow, go forth!" I threw my Cherish ball.

The Marshadow would come out of the Cherish ball and the first thing it would do? Strike a pose for the cameras, Marshadow did a 'Piece' pose.

"Mega Charizard-X, use Flare Blitz." commanded Alain.

Now that Alain has filled out the only condition of this move, I can use it.

"Marshadow, use Copycat."

Marshadow would now use a Flare Blitz of its own, both Flare Blitzes being blue colored.

They'd make contact and they'd be evenly matched.

Both would take damage from it however, as I can see finally from my Pokéwatch that the move Flare Blitz takes a toll on the user of it.

"Mega Charizard-X, use Flamethrower."

The dragon Pokémon would send a blue Flamethrower in the way of Marshadow.

"Marshadow, use consecutive Shadow Punches on the Flamethrower."

Marshadow would start throwing consecutive Shadow Punches to the blue Flamethrower, as it would be swatted quicker than I expected.

Alain would be quite shocked about it.

"Mega Charizard-X, it seems like you're stronger in close range now, use Dragon Claw!"

"Marshadow, respond to the attack by using Force Palm."

The two Pokémon would look like their attacks would connect, but Marshadow would miss?

Marshadow would look at me before and it showed me its tongue.

Marshadow let itself be hit by the Dragon Claw.

The Marshadow was hit hard into the building.

"Alright, we got a hit off, use Flamethrower now, while we have the momentum!" commanded Alain.

The Mega Charizard-X would go in the air and fire the attack away.

Sigh, you really want to end this battle in a flash way Marshadow, fine, have it your way.

"Marshadow, use Shadow Sneak to get behind the Mega Charizard-X and then use Shadow Punch consecutively again, max power."

Marshadow would disappear and reappear instantly, right behind the Mega Charizard-X and would land Shadow Punches on the Mega Charizard-X, 

they'd be so strong that they'd just throw the Mega Charizard-X deep into the Concrete, so deep that it would seem like the impact of a meteor was on the battlefield.

The Mega Charizard-X would transform back into the original Charizard it was previously, but it'd still layed down, fainted.

The battle has been decided at last and it was way too close for comfort, I'd sigh in relief.

"Charizard-X is unable to continue with the battle, the winner is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka of ANHS." said the referee making his verdict.

"THERE IT IS, THE EXCITING BATTLE HAS COME TO A CLOSE AND IT'S AYANOKOUJI KIYOTAKA MOVING INTO THE FINAL 8!" said the commentator excitedly.

"Ayanokouji, I want to thank you." said Alain.

"Thank me? I thought you'd be displeased, disappointed, or anything other than thankful after the battle." I said in confusion.

"Thanks to you, I've finally closed my bond with Charizard in a way that he can finally mega evolve. Don't get me wrong however, I'm still definitely displeased after losing, but it won't be the same next time, so keep yourself on your toes." said Alain cheekily while gesturing for a handshake.

"I will, thank you for giving me a good Pokémon battle, it's been a while since I was so engrossed in something." I said returning the handshake.

"My road ends today, but you should win the whole thing, so I can atleast say that I lost to the champion of the Pokémon Inter Summer Cup." said Alain cheekily.

"Will do." I said

We'd bid farewell and I'd return to the lockers and would go to the stands to watch the remaining battles.

I was hoping to watch the battles in a more peaceful manner, but I kept getting questions from Horikita, but only her, Hirata's entourage of girls would have questions too, although the questions wouldn't be about Pokémon, they were asking about what type of girl I like, left me quite flabbergasted after that one to be fair.

At one point I just entered into my own bubble and would spectate the battles while being quiet, despite nudges from Ike and Yamauchi, I didn't really feel the nudges, but they still kept doing them regardless.

The rest of the battles would finish at around 2'o'clock.

After the round of 16 battles ended, the next battles would be revealed on the monitor:

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka vs Ryuen Kakeru

Drake Yuji vs Ichinose Honami

Kouenji Rokusuke vs Leon Dande

Morishita Ai vs Harrison Hazuki

The battles will happen in around 3 hours, so at 5'o'clock, meaning I'd have 3 hours of free time before that, which would be quite nice, as I'd like to have a meal and go heal my Pokémon at the Pokémon center too.

Still, Ryuen seemed quite strong from the battle I saw of him vs Oak Gary, but I don't want to build up the expectation that it will be anything like the battle I had vs Alain, but who knows, maybe he can surprise me.

A/N:

HIII,

The chapter has ended and I'm mixed up myself on whether the end was too abrupt or not, because this isn't the main battle of this tournament I've envisioned, so I thought it would be fine to end it like this and I don't want to make it too long for no reason.

I didn't know when to write a next chapter, so I had some writing done from yesterday, and I decided to finish it today, because I was disappointed in my Valorant featured shop.

I'm indecisive on whether to write the battle against Ryuen or not, I feel like a shorter summary with a flashback would fit better in the story, so I can progress the story a bit more, because a whole chapter to write a fight (I took 2 to write the battle vs Alain, I'm cooked) is a bit much to be honest.

What did you think of the battle? Was it too long, too short or just perfect length? 

Also, chapter name suggestions would be appreciated yet again, this one is really basic, but I feel like naming it something like "Flames of Blue vs Fists of Darkness" would be very misleading ngl.

Please give me criticism and feedback as usual and do tell me if you notice inconsistencies so I can fix them as soon as possible.

This is KojiEnthusiast,

Until next time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 121 40
These are just ideas I've posted in threads while on Wattpad or Discord that I remember or saved on my phone. it will be either a copy and pasted fro...
16.4K 328 6
Disclaimer:- * English is not my native Language *Classroom of the Elite does not belong to me.. *Its just a fanfiction, and all the characters of...
11.6K 332 4
This is a what if scenario that I took interest in and this is a whole lot different reaction with an AU of course....... Ayanokoji Kiyotaka had enr...
16.2K 943 9
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka finally achieved what he's wanted since the beginning of his life--freedom. However, freedom comes with it's own set of challenge...