Drunk-Dazed

By Sanha197

DRUNK-DAZED Jungkook and Jimin... who doesn't want to marry someone whom their parents have chosen for them t... More

PART 1
Part 2
Part 3 (M)
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13 (M)

Part 12

14 2 0
By Sanha197

These days The four of them have become very close..

Especially Jimin and Jungkook..

They have eventually start falling more and more for each other..

Jimin tried to ignore this feeling cuz he knows he can't just love someone with whom he has no future..

The more he tried the more hard for him it get..

Many days passed like that and There was just one day left for his wedding...

He thought of sharing his thought with parents but He stopped remembering how shock they might be so He decided to go with the flow and leave His small crush on Jungkook..

Thinking maybee his Fiance is much more good then Jungkook..

But god has other plans for Him..

Wedding Day

Jimin was sitting in one of the room of the wedding hall trying to calm his nerves down due to nervousness..

Yoongi was helping him but It was of No use.. He was just getting more and more worried.. Making Yoongi sad seeing him like this ..

"Calm down Chim.. Everything will be alright..." Yoongi said trying to cheer him up..

"Everything will be Alright but Right now its not Alright hyung.." Jimin replied in a nervous tone...

Yoongi looked at him and Sigh while saying "Jimin get ready They will come any sec to take you.."

"I don't wanna go! Do something Yoongi!!!.." Jimin whine like a kid while pouting..

"Jimin.."Yoongi called his name in a warning tone while glazing at Him..

"Ugh! Fine!.." Jiminj groans in frustration And Goes to get ready..

On the other Hand..

Jungkook was eavesdropping them as He booked the room next to Jimin's one...

Jungkook felt his heart being stabbed when He heard Jimin's sad voice..

Taehyung Entered the room and Looked at him weirdly while saying "What are you doing Kook? Stop being weird And Don't Eavesdrop them like a Goddamn stalker.. Can't you just wait for 15mins kook?"

"I was Not eavesdropping them.. I was just-" Jungkook said but got cut off By Taehyung..

"Leave it.. Get ready In 15mins.. Everyone is waiting for you.." Taehyung said while looking at the watch..

"I'm all ready Hyung..Lets Go!" Jungkook said in an excited tone making Taehyung shake his head in Disbelief..

They both walks to wards the wedding hall while greeting all the guests..

Jungkook saw Namjoon, Seokjin and Hoseok chatting near the stage and Walks towards him while dragging Taehyung with him..

"Hey Hyungs!.." Jungkook said while greeting them with his famous Bunny smile..They greeted back with a hug..

"Hyung-.." "Kook Come here son.. Its almost time.." Mrs.Jeon cut him off Jungkook..

Jungkook drag Taehyung on stage as he was his groomsman..

Taehyung squeeze Jungkook's shoulder giving him a generous smile telling him to be calm..

Jungkook nodded and close his eyes praying that everything goes well..

At the door of the wedding Hall

"Jimin Don't be sad.. always remember Me, mom and Dad are there for you.." Yoongi said in a calm and sweet tone while squeezing his small hands..

Mr.Park smiled at Yoongi as they saw Jimin nodding...

Mr.Park wrap Jimin's hand around his arms and signs the guard to open the gate..

Mr.Park walks down the aisle while holding Jimin's hand and Yoongi follows them as he was Jimin's groomsman

At the wedding hall

As soon as the door got open everyone stares at the cute handsome guy walking beside his father while looking down..

Jungkook looks at them and Feels his heartbeat increasing by each step they are taking towards us..

"Beautiful.." Jungkook utter under his breathe but was enough for Taehyung to hear it who chuckle seeing his Bff already drooling...

Jungkook extend his hand and Mr.Park place Jimin's hands in his big large once before giving a generous smile to Jungkook and walks towards His wife who was sitting on a table with Jeons..

Jimin was so nervous that he didn't looked at Whom his husband is.. All these time all he could think of was Jungkook.. He can't think straight.. He just hold his hand and climb the stairs of the stage with a shaky legs and Pulls his hands back from Jungkook grip as soon as He stood there straight..

"We should begin.." The Priest said

Jungkook hold his small hands and Pushes the diamond ring tho his ring finger.. ThenJimin took the courage to take the hand of Jungkook with his shaky once and Place the ring into his ring finger...

Everyone clapped for them as they exchange the rings..

The priest looked at Jungkook and Said "Do you take Park Jimin as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you apart?"

"I, Jeon Jungkook, take, Park Jimin, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish until death do us apart.." Jungkook said straightly..

"Do you take Jeon Jungkook as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you apart?" The priest asked looking at Jimin..

'Je-Jeon J-Jungkook?.. Maybe someone else.. How can He Be My Jungkook here' Jimin thought and chuckle bitterly while looking down..

"Jimin..?" Yoongi called him out making him come out of his thoughts..

"Ye-Yes I-I, Park Jimin, take, Je-Jeon Jun-Jungkook, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish until death do us apart" Jimin said while shuttering...

"You have declared your consent before the people present here. May the Lord in his goodness strengthen your consent and fill you both with his blessings. What God has joined, men must not divide. Amen.." The priest said loud "Now you may kiss.." he added..

Jungkook pulls Jimin closer by his Waist making Him flinch due to the sudden touch and Look at him with Widen eyes..

"Jungkook-.." He didn't let Jimin complete and Smash his lips on Jimin kissing him passionately..

Jungkook feels Jimin not responding to the kiss so he pulls back and looks at him being a statue being shock seeing Jungkook infront of him as His husband..

Jimin flinch badly when he heard Everyone clapping for them..

"SurPriSe Sweetheart.." Jungkook said in a low voice only awhile pinching Jimin's cheeks..

"Jungkook wh-.." He didn't let Jimin complete his words and Shush him..

"Shhh! We will talk about it later Sweetheart.." Jungkook said Pulling him closer By his waist And Dragged him toward the side of the stage where seat where arranged for the Them, Their friends and their families..

They all talked for a while until the lights went off and the songs start playing..

Taehyung signed Eunwoo to drag Jungkook and He, Himself dragged Jimin for dancing..

While Jimin was dancing with Taehyung.. Jungkook eyeing Taehyung like he will shot him with his eyes any moment..

He angrily looked away when he saw Jimin laugh at whatever Taehyung told him..

It was now turn of changing partners.. Eunwoo notice his jealousy and Decided to switch with Taehyung..

Jungkook glaze at Eunwoo while pulling him back and takes the chance to be partner of Jimin..

He smirk while winking at Taehyung and Eunwoo in victory..

Taehyung looked at Eunwoo and laughed.. Not knowing someone was glazing them with eyes full of jealousy..

On the other hand..

Jungkook was Dancing with Jimin.. His MOST Unrealistic dream has come true..

His hands were on Jimin's waist.. Jimin's hands were on his shoulders.. They were being soo close that their nose Touch eachother..Their breathe getting heavier due to nervousness because of their closeness...

Their eyes meet.. and The world around them seems stopped.. Their body moving in flow of the song by their own... Not having any control.. Them melting in each other's touch..

Jungkook's eyes travel from his eyes to his lips making him nervous..

He gave a lil peck on his lips and connected their forehead...

Jimin blush at his reaction and Looked away breaking the eye contact..

"You will surely kill me someday with your cuteness..." Jungkook said dramatically..

Jimin's cheeks were all red.. He nuzzle his head in Jungkook's chest not thinking straight about his actions..

Eunwoo and Taehyung notice them and smile widely watching them while clicking pics of them secretly...

Jimin came back to reality and pulls back suddenly without utter a single word He walks towards their parents and sit there feeling embarrassed.. Jungkook follows him with a pout and sit beside him and ask "Why did you walk away? I was luving you dancing with me with having you in my arms.."

Jimin ignored him and looked away talking with Their parents..

Eunwoo and Taehyung smirked looking at each other and straight went towards the Host and takes the mic from him..

"Hello Ladies and Gentlemen.. Well Its such a great occasion.. So how about we make it more special?" Taehyung said in an excited voice..

"So I could Like to invite our handsome groom, Jungkook, To sing something in his melodious voice for all of us to make it more memorable.." Eunwoo added while walking towards Jungkook...

Jungkook looked at Jimin then at his parents.. They give him a nod with a generous smile and he return his bunny smile before walking on the stage with Eunwoo..

He took the mic from Eunwoo and Looked at Jimin while taking a deep breathe He start singing In his sweet melodies voice while closing his eyes remembering the moment he spent with Jimin..

Summer has already spread in the air
Breeze is already blowing, the last cold snap is going out
The days were getting longer and longer
But my days were still going on and on and on
I got wet in the sunshower, I looked up at the night sky

It was quite a lonely night
In the blink of an eye, the dark faded out
Blooming under the sunlight
Memories with me and you

All these lights are colored in by you
All these times are precious due to you
Four seasons have passed with you
Four scents were left 'cause of you

All the reasons why I can laugh out
All the reasons why I sing this song
Thankful to be by your side now
I'll try to shine brighter than now

사라질까? 혹시 꿈일까?
(salajilkka? hogsi kkum-ilkka?)
뒤척이다 또 잠이 든다, 영원할 수 있을까?
(dwicheog-ida tto jam-i deunda, yeong-wonhal su iss-eulkka?)
사무친 이 맘 달래어 보다
(samuchin i mam dallaeeo boda)
밤에 잠겨 감긴다
(bam-e jamgyeo gamginda)

사뭇 쓸쓸했던 밤
(samus sseulsseulhaessdeon bam)
어느새 먹구름은 흩어져가
(eoneusae meogguleum-eun heut-eojyeoga)
빛줄기 밑 새겨진
(bichjulgi mit saegyeojin)
너와 남긴 온기들
(neowa namgin ongideul)

모든 빛은 네게 물들고
(modeun bich-eun nege muldeulgo)
나의 시간은 완벽해져
(naui sigan-eun wanbyeoghaejyeo)
네 번의 계절 또다시
(ne beon-ui gyejeol ttodasi)
더 짙어지게 또다시
(deo jit-eojige ttodasi)

내가 미소를 짓는 이유도
(naega misoleul jisneun iyudo)
이 노랠 부를 수 있는 것도
(i nolael buleul su issneun geosdo)
네 곁이기에 감사해
(ne gyeot-igie gamsahae)
더 빛나불게 환하게
(deo bichnabulge hwanhage)

On a starry night
Hope my you sleep tight
Shining purple light
Thankful to be by your side now

On a starry night
Hope my you sleep tight
Shining purple light
네 곁이기에 감사해
(ne gyeot-igie gamsahae)

As the song got over everyone clapped for Jungkook.. Jimin was smiling at him like an idiot while listening to him sing in such a melodious voice...

Jungkook bowed to everyone and Thanked everyone before heading towards his seat..

He seat beside Jimin and smiled at him...

"You sing sooo good Jungkookiee" Jimin said while showing his crescent eye smile to Jungkook..

"Thanks Jiminah!.." Jungkook replied with a happie grin..

Their parents smile looking at them getting together already..

The elders were sitting on the other table while They and their friends sat on another wile chatting and enjoying their foods..

Jungkook and Jimin told them how they meet before and fell but was scared to confess and How Jungkook got to know he is marrying Jimin..

They all laughed and Asked them more about their first encounter with each other in details..

Jimin was gonna tell everything but Jungkook shushed Him up before he can say anything as Jimin was already so much drunk..

Everyone chuckle seeing the cute couple..

They notice It was already 10:58 so They all bidded goodbye to Jungkook and Jimin First and Then went to their respective homes..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to Vote and Comment!!

And

Kindly ignore the grammar errors..

This chapter is soo hella big!!!...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 11.9K 63
𝑅𝑢𝑙𝑒 𝑁𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒: Don't fall in love with your stepbrother, - Bad thing Jungkook and Taehyung aren't the type to...
5.3K 141 26
Taehyung hates Jungkook. He's gay and ruins his life. But then he accidentally got drunk on a party and apparently had the best night of his life. Wh...
3.6K 219 16
Jungkook first liked Taehyung but soon enough he started having feelings for Jimin too! He gets confused and doesn't know what to do... but soon he c...
40.7K 938 28
[COMPLETE] "Lets go drinking" Taehyung and jungkook have been in a relationship already until graduation... After that namjoon asked them all out for...