For the Love of My Sister

By _geelovatic

Isabella Lovato. Izzy for short but I'm guessing you only noticed the Lovato part right? Well that part doesn... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
PLEASE READ
Chapter 41
Read

Chapter 27

1.5K 46 1
By _geelovatic

Demi's POV

I woke up with sun beams shining through my open window. Looking over to my side warmth filled my heart seeing Izzy under the covers asleep. I know the conversation thats waiting to happen isn't going to be easy but maybe finally we can break through. I sat up grabbing my phone from the night stand. After helping Izzy take a shower I had called my mom to inform her that everything was okay. It was almost eleven in the morning I made sure to not have an alarm today so Izzy could wake up on her own and not be groggy and bitchy. I quietly made my out of of bed and into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I made my way to the kitchen to make Izzy something to eat because Lord knows girl was going to have a pounding hangover. After cutting up some strawberries and placing some toast on a plate I carefully made my way back to the room to try to wake Izzy up with smell of some dark coffee. 

"Izzy wake up" I quitely spoke opening the bedroom door, no response. I placed the plate of food on the night stand and brought the mug of coffee to Izzy's nose. "Wakey Wakey" I spoke again running the aroma of coffee over her. Still no response. 

"Ok seriously hate to be mean but come on you have to wake up" I said placing the mug down and pulling the covers off of her revealing a limp and lifeless Izzy, foam bubbled at her mouth. Screaming out of in panic I grabbed my phone

"Hello 9-1-1 What's your..." 

"My sister I don't know she's not breathing and has foam over her mouth" I cut off the operator panic begging to build up.

"Okay calm down Miss, can you feel any pulse" the women on the other line asked.

"No, barely I don't know" I screeched in horror trying to find a pulse on Izzy.

"I need you to calm down, paramedics are already on their way" I heard the women say on the other line as I heard faint sirens in the distance.

"Izzy please you can't die" I cried bringing her lifeless body up to mine.

A/N

Hi, everyone! Noo this is not the end but I just figured I leave a short little cliff hanger. Sooo how are you guys liking the story, I know this is my first time writing and there are a lot of grammatical errors throughout it but that's because I don't always get a chance to write and when I get a chance and spark on inspiration I quickly jot it down. Which is why the updates are scattered. 

Don't worry the next chapter should be up in a few days, I have the plot written out already.

Leave comments, feedback and vote! Thanks :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 5.6K 49
In a world where love can both lift you to the heavens and break you into a million shattered pieces, Porchay's heart hung precariously in the balanc...
4.7K 216 56
The sequel to love like no other Truths are finally revealed but is that enough for them to prevail?.....
3.7K 128 9
Emma is the new Dark One, having sacrificed herself to save Regina. Now, the race to save Emma has begun. How far will Regina be willing to go to pul...
1.6K 162 22
When Reese stumbles upon Robichaux's academy after moving into town, she finds herself smitten with a certain blonde; Cordelia Goode. The two quickly...