The Promise Of Old Valyria

JadisTgary tarafından

Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair t... Daha Fazla

Cast
The Promise of Old Valyria pt.1
The Blue Star
Birth of another favorite
The Princess of the People
The Pink Dread
Repercussions
Noble and Not So
Jelmāzma
The Calm
Before
The Storm
Stained Red
The Awoken
Goddess of The Wind and Seas
Cast Update
As Time Goes On
The Lion, The Witch, and The Wolf
She's here
Tell me you're mine
Welcome Feast
Lady Stark
For The Light of The Seven
Bloodmages of Old
Take Your Place
Triarchy
War Upon The Stepstones
I Write To You
Cast Update #2
Parental Failure
War. What Is It Good For?
Welcome House Velaryon
Aemond...
Wedding Drama
Wedding Day Bliss
The Bedding Ceremony
The Gift Of A Son
Back To The Yard
Your Son?
Bitter
Sweet
Future Promises
Coming To The Capital
Reunions
Hall Of Stone
Worthy Of Respect
The Promise of Old Valyria pt. 2
Prince Anakin Velaryon
Choices Made For Me
The Wolf and The Unknown
Black Family Values
The Summons of A Royal
Time Off
Health Scare
Please Brother...
Neverland
Black Queens Castle
Home...
Mental Scars
Family? Dinner
Ahsokas Worry
New Arrivals
Part of Something Way Bigger
Thoughts On Succession
Q&A?
Thats A Good Girl Right?
Making Moves
Use Your Words
As Time Went On
Dreams
Grace
The Attack On Driftmark
The Burden I Bear
Succession
It Is You... You
LONG LIVE THE QUEEN
Small Council
I Will Take Whats Mine
Blacks v. Blues
The Kings Of Winter
GIVE ME YOUR EYE
The Holy King
Father Daughter
Game Of Thrones
I Will Kill Your Son
Take Her
Responsibility
The Queen Of Winter
An Heir For An Heir
Battle Of Winter
Rhaenyra

Cunttower

1.5K 67 2
JadisTgary tarafından

130 AC. Kings Landing

2 Moons Later

Otto Hightower is having a conversation with his daughter, The Queen. The Princess Ahsoka has taken to causing some issues for The Hand now to deal with. After the Princess learned of the fighting pits in Kings Landing, she placed spies all over the city for moons on end. Little did Otto know that those spies were indeed birds that Ahsoka warged into. She watched night after night the torture those innocent children had to endure for the amusement of a few low-lifes. Taking note of people placing bets, the runners of the fights, and the gold cloaks that took their monthly cut. It was a total of 13 gold cloaks that took the bribe of those men. A few of them Daemon had put into position. After gathering evidence, she brought it before the small council and was adamant about the arrests of those involved, including the gold cloaks. That night, Ahsoka took Aemond, Cregan, Jaxton, Ser Harrold, and a few knights of the Kings Guard. Ahsoka dressed in leather pants and a tunic big enough to cover her protruding belly. Aemond had tried to get her to stay behind on the raid, but she refused. With her two blades, she ran through multiple people who attempted to fight off the raid. Aemond earned a new scar across his back from a hooked blade. But the raid was successful. Ahsoka and the others arrested a few of the leaders they did not kill in the fight, as well as the gold cloaks she had taken notice of. Otto was losing faith from the council as well. Ahsoka has deep pockets. Enough to fully fund orphanages, schools, mentorship, and apprenticeship studies. If anyone needs something now, they just come straight to Ahsoka.

Otto: Lord Beesbury has gone to speak with the Princess.
Alicent: The master of coin?
Otto: He's allied with Rhaenyra. And since the funding of Kings Landing doesn't seem to be going through the crown anymore. He's gone to ask the Princess for aid.
Alicent: What for?
Otto: The Crown owes a debt to the Iron Bank of Braavos. Since we don't have all of the funds, he's asking the Princess to assist with gold she's providing the city.
Alicent: Oh. Well, as long as there's progress, yes?
Otto: This could utterly destroy Aegons' claim.
Alicent: Father *interrupted*
Otto: The people won't accept him. If Princess Ahsoka is the one to swoop in a save the day every time something happens, they will revolt. Until she is placed on the throne.
Alicent: Would that be the worst thing? Ahsoka is a dutiful woman, unlike her mother. She has all the attributes of a great queen. She takes the throne. And Aemond. Is her King consort.
Otto: Do you understand what you are saying? A woman, on the Iron Throne? That's everything we are trying to prevent.
Alicent: Then perhaps we should instill Aemond instead? The people won't make fuss if she is beside him as his queen.
Otto: No! Aegon is the true heir.

The only real reason Otto insists on Aegon being the heir is because he's easy to manipulate. All Aegon cares about are his cups, and getting his cock wet. Aemond, on the other hand, is well educated, a warrior, fierce dragon rider, and now husband to the most influential woman in the Seven Kingdoms. Perhaps she was the true reason for his refusal of Aemond ascending the throne. While he did have care for the prince, he still hated his wife. Ahsoka Velaryon would always be an abomination in bis eyes. And he hated how everyone seemed to be taken with her, especially his own family. Even Alicent couldn't help but stand up for Ahsoka time and time again. Even towards The Hand himself. And that shocked him more than anything. Alicent has always done what her father said. Always took his side and followed his orders, even after becoming queen. But she always defended Ahsoka against her father. She was the one thing The Queen would stand up to her father for.

Otto: That girl will whisper honey in his ear and out his mouth will pour venom.
Alicent: Father...
Otto: Alicent, you must * interrupted*
Alicent: I've told you. Hold your tongue. I am still The Queen.
Otto: *deep breath* Your grace.

With that, The Hand took his leave. Never able to reason with her about that damned girl. She was sent by false gods to destroy the faith. If she is queen, the realm would surely burn under her blue flame. Making his way to Aemond and Ahsokas apartments, he thought of ways to get what he wanted.

Ahsoka was sitting in her chambers with Aemond trying to relax for a while. She was sitting on the bench in the middle of the room while he was sitting on the table in front of her. He took off her shoes to give her a foot rub. Aemond also can't help but smile at his wifes swollen ankles.

Ahsoka: What're you smiling for?
Aemond: I am in the sight of the most beautiful woman in the world.
Ahsoka: *scoff*
Aemond: Why must you do that?
Ahsoka: Do what *groan*
Aemond: I compliment your beauty, and you roll your eyes.
Ahsoka: Look at me.
Aemond: I am. *kisses foot*

Ahsoka loves the praise and the love Aemond gives her. But it doesn't mean her feelings of not feeling beautiful aren't valid. This is a completely new experience for her.

Ahsoka: I just... *groan* I don't know who I am right now...
Aemond: My love *interrupted*
Ahsoka: I've been a warrior for as long as I can remember. I've killed cutthroats, soldiers, knights... I've killed so many people... *sniffles* All of them had mothers... most probably had children... *sniffles* I don't want to lose our son *sobs*

Aemond puts down her foot and kneels before her. Rubbing his hands on her belly because he knows it calms her.

Aemond: We. Are not going to lose our son. Not this one. Not any of our other sons. Not our daughters.
Ahsoka: Aemond, you can't promise that *crying*
Aemond: I may not be able to see the future. But I have faith in ours.
Ahsoka: I..I don't kn..know how to be a mother *sniffles* I only know destruction. I only know death...
Aemond: And I only know anger. Pain. Rage. Envy... growing up, I didn't have a dragon. I was made fun of for it by my brother and yours. I was overlooked by my parents. *tear falls* I was told I'd would be forgotten on our family tree... Then the worst thing happened to me. I lost you... *sniffles*

Ahsoka looks up to her husband. Her tears stop as she meets the watery gaze of her husband.

Aemond: You died... right in front of me... I failed to protect you, my Blue Star.
Ahsoka: Aemond...
Aemond: That bastard dared to *interrupted*
Ahsoka: Aemond.
Aemond: *deep breath* I don't know how to be a father. You don't know how to be a mother. *cups her face* We will figure it out together. And we will defended our children with every bit of fight we have.
Ahsoka: With Storm and Fury.
Aemond: With Storm and Fury. *kisses*

The love between the two is truly unparalleled. But interrupted by a knock at the door. "Princess Ahsoka. May I enter?" Asked Otto Cunttower. Aemond checking to see if his wife was alright then stood to move towards the door. Upon Lord Ottos entry he takes notice of Ahsokas dress. Seems to have a green detail.

Ahsoka: Hello, my lord.
Otto: Princess Ahsoka. You look lovely.
Ahsoka: Thank you. What can I do for you?
Otto: I hear that common people are thriving. Schools. Quite a marvel.
Ahsoka: Indeed. We all could learn a thing or two from them.
Otto: Hm. I was hoping to speak to you on a matter of the funding you provide.
Ahsoka: Ah. Lord Beesbury came to see me earlier today about the same matter. He requested I attend the next council meeting.
Otto: *swallows* A wonderful idea. Princess. May we sit?

The pair move to sit. Aemond and Ahsoka on one bench and Otto on the one in front. Aemond keeps a hand on Ahsokas thigh while he eyes his grandfather. Why is he here? Why does he all of a sudden wish to start a friendly conversation with her?

Otto: Princess Ahsoka. I would like to ask. Your help. For aiding the royal funds. *clears throat*
Ahsoka: My Lord. I am touched. I understand that this may not be an easy thing to do.
Otto: Princess?
Ahsoka: I understand your dislike for my mother. And to extention... her children. I also understand that according to your faith. I am something malevolent.
Otto: Princess. I feel as is we have gotten off on the wrong foot. We... are family now. You are carrying my great grandchild. *places hand on Ahsoka belly* My blood runs through your veins.

This made Ahsokas blood go cold. The thought of Otto Hightowers blood. Running through her veins. How the blood of her child, all of her  children. Will have Cunttower genes. Ahsoka bit back her disgust and showed a smile that seemed genuine. "We are family now. *grabs Aemonds hand* And I also feel we've gotten off on the wrong foot. At the next meeting I shall announce my decision to provide the crown with funds. In the spirit of starting fresh.

Ahsoka figured Otto was being nice only because he wanted her abilities. More seemingly the gold and jewels she can create from just a touch of anything. Aemond knew that his grandfathers' sentiment was not genuine. He was smarter than that. And he knew that of he had to kill his grandfather. Murder his own kin to protect his wife and children. He'd do just that.

xJadisT

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

20.7K 629 22
Elaena Velaryon was the future heir of the Iron Throne, Rhaenyra's firstborn. Her tongue was as sharp as her sword and her will resembled that of ste...
70.2K 2.2K 27
When Y/n Targaryen is born, the gods flipped a coin. --------- Being blamed for her mothers death, wasn't something unusual. The whole castle barley...
65.4K 1.2K 25
Alyssa Targaryen is the eldest daughter of Viserys Targaryen and Alicent Hightower. When they were at Dragonstone for Laena Velaryon's funeral and he...
10.5K 319 15
Aerion Targaryen the eldest and only son of Viserys Targaryen and Aemma Arryn. He's a very quiet boy who is interested in his studies and duties whic...