A Ketchum's Journey Vol. 4

tanishatribe1118 tarafından

Ash and Hayley Ketchum are continuing their journey in following Ash's Dream in becoming a Pokemon Master. As... Daha Fazla

Alola to New Adventure
The Guardian's Challenge
Loading the Dex!
First Catch in Alola, Ketchum-Style
Yo, ho, ho! Go, Popplio!
A Shocking Grocery Run!
That's Why the Litten is a Scamp!
Lillie's Egg-xhilirating Challenge!
To Top a Totem
Trials and Tribulations
Young Kiawe had a Farm
The Sun, the Scare, the Secret Lair
Racing to a Big Event!
Getting to Know You!
Rocking Clawmark Hill
They Might Not Be Giants!
Crystal-Clear Sleuthing!
A Seasoned Search!
A Guardian Rematch
Partner Promises!
One Journey Ends, Another Begins...
A Shivering Shovel Search!
Getting the Band Back Together!
Alolan Open House!
So Long, Sophocles!
A Glaring Rivalry!
Pulling Out the Pokémon Base Pepper!
Lulled to La-La Land!
The Ol' Raise and Switch!
The Island Whisperer!
Treasure Hunt, Akala Style!
Big Sky, Small Fry!
A Crowning Moment of Truth
Currying Favor and Flavor
Trials and Determinations
Rising from the Ruins
Mimikyu Unmasked
Mallow and the Forest Teacher
Balloons, Brionne, and Belligerence
Mounting an Electrifying Charge
Alola, Kanto
When Regions Collide
A Dream Encounter
Now You See Them, Now You Don't!
Deceiving Appearances
A Masked Warning!
Night of a Thousand Poses
Mission: Total Recall!
Faba's Revenge
Family Determination
Revealing the Stuff of Legend
Rescuing the Unwilling
10,000,000 Reasons to Fight
The Professors' New Adventure

A Team-on-Team Tussle!

34 0 0
tanishatribe1118 tarafından

Out in the school yard, there were three sets of sandbags piled in a pyramid. "For today, let's review what we know about Z-Moves." said Professor Kukui.

"Yes, sir." said Mallow, Lillie, Lana and Sophocles.

"I can't wait." said Ash.

"Neither can I." said Hayley. Out on the balcony, Team Rocket spy on Ash, Jordan and their classmates.

"Whats a Z-move?" asked James.

"Check out those shiny stones." said Jessie.

"Yeah, those rocks rock." said Meowth.

"Wobbuffet! Wobbu!" said Wobbuffet.

"All right then, Ash, Kiawe, Hayley, show us some full power Z-Moves." said Kukui.

"Right!" said the three.

"You ready to go?" Ash asked Pikachu.

"Pika." Pikachu replied.

"How about you, Meeko?" asked Hayley.

"Lucar." said Meeko.

"Turtonator, take your stance." said Kiawe.

"Nator!"

The three of them started making their moves as Team Rocket continues to watch from the balcony behind them. "Looks like they wanna be dancers." commented Meowth.

"Wobbuffet!" said Wobbuffet.

"Pika! Pika! Pika!"

"Lucar! Lucario!"

"Use Gigavolt Havoc!" shouted Ash.

"Pika!" shouted Pikachu.

"Use All-Out Pummeling!" shouted Hayley.

"Lucario!" screamed Meeko.

"All right, Turtonator, Inferno Overdrive!" shouted Kiawe. All three piles of sandbags exploded, causing the others to be in awe. "Whoa!" they said.

"All three are showing great power." said Rotom.

"That's using their trump cards." said Kukui, laughing.

"Oh my." said Jessie and James.

"Oh, my, my." said Meowth. Team Rocket then looks at each other with evil grins as they giggled in delight.

Narrator: This is the first time Team Rocket has ever seen a Z-Move, the question is, what sort of mischief will result?

Hayley: You don't think they'll....?

Narrator: Who knows.

Meeko: Cario.

In the forest and in Bewear's cave, Team Rocket started their plotting. "After extensive research, here's what you need to use a Z-Crystal." James said to the Pokémon. "A Z-Crystal is secured inside a Z-Ring with which its owner, strikes a pose for maximum zip and zing!"

"Hey, you mean like this?" asked Meowth, striking a pose.

"Wo!" said Wobbuffet, striking another pose.

"My research also states this." James added. "Z-Crystals are found in special veins of Alola region rock!"

"If we seek, then we shall find!" said Jessie.

"Sign me up!" said Meowth as he starts having a daydream of defeating Ash, Jordan and their Pokémon. "I want my Charm to zap Twerps like a Z-Move marauder."

"We're blasting off again." said Daydream Ash and Hayley.

"Pika. Lucar." said Daydream Pikachu and Meeko.

"You're a genius. Right on point." said Jessie, applauding Meowth for his daydream.

"And to that end, I've prepared this Z-Crystal locating device." said James, whipping out what looked like a machine version of a dowsing rod.

"That's the lame-o Dowsing Machine you bought at that pawnshop a while back." said Meowth.

"So, now it works?" asked Jessie, unenthusiastically.

"And how!" said James. "I rebuilt it from the ground up! Let's start locating."

"That was quick." said Jessie as the antenna on the machine turned to the right.

"And close to boot!" said James.

"All right then, lets scoot!" said Meowth.

"Wobbuffet!" As Komala snores away on the classroom roof, Kukui continued on with the lesson. "Continuing, you saw Ash's, Hayley's and Kiawe's Z-Crystals, but is that all?" Kukui asked. "Have any of you seen any the other ones?"

"I know a guy in my neighborhood who has a Grassium Z!" said Sophocles.

"That's great. Anyone else?" asked Kukui. "So..."

"Nope, no one else." Rotom chimed in.

"All right! Since you haven't seen them, allow me to show you the other Z-Crystals!" said Kukui, bringing out a display of Z-Crystals.

"Amazing!" said the students.

"Awesome! These are real Z-Crystals?" asked Ash.

"Unfortunately, they're all replicas." explained Kukui. "But still, isn't it exciting to see them all?"

"Yeah." said Hayley. "It has me curious about what kind of Z-Crystal I could get next."

"Lucar, Lucario." said Meeko, causing Kukui to chuckle a bit.

"So, who can tell me which Z-Crystal is which?" Kukui asked the others.

"Uh...." said Ash, looking at the ceiling.

"Mm...." said Lillie, looking at Sophocles.

"Let me see." said Rotom, closely hovering over the replicas. "Normal, Fighting, Poison, Ground, Flying, Bug, Rock, Ghost, Steel, Fire, Water, Electric, Grass, Ice, Psychic, Dragon, Dark and Fairy and that's all of them."

"One hundred percent correct." said Kukui.

"Rotom Dex rules!" said Ash and Hayley. Back in the forest, sticking out of some rock was a Darkinium Z Crystal. "This Z-Crystal's a no show." said Meowth as he, Jessie and James walked on.

"Hurry up!" Jessie said impatiently.

"Slow down. We're getting quite close." said James as the machine picks up something, causing him to look up. "Up there?"

Shining in the sun light was the Darkinium Z. "Ooh! We hit the jackpot!" shouted Team Rocket, looking through their binoculars.

"A Dark-type Z-Crystal." exclaimed James.

"It's perfect for us." added Jessie.

"Wobbuffet! Wobbu!" said Wobbuffet.

"Come to Team Rocket!" said Meowth as Team Rocket laughed, running towards the crystal. Suddenly, Rattata and Raticate appeared, growling at Team Rocket, causing them to stop and yell out in fear. "Rattata and Raticate." screamed Meowth

"Raticate!" bellowed Totem Raticate as Raticate continued to growl.

"Who's that Pokémon?" asked a fearful Jessie as they gasped.

"Raticate! I think." said James.

"It's ginormous!" said Meowth.

"Raticate!" bellowed Totem Raticate as it goes out to bite Team Rocket, creating dust around them. Team Rocket coughs as the dust settles around them and James looks down at his hands.

"Oh, no!" he cried.

"Ra!" bellowed Totem Raticate, going in for another round of Bite.

"Run away! Quickly!" yelled James. Jessie and Meowth didn't need to be told twice as they ran ahead of him. "Hey, Tupp? I don't think we have any idea where we are." complained Black.

"He's right. I mean...how could the ultimate evil candies and cakes store be way out here?" asked Pink.

"Are you saying you don't trust me?" asked Tupp. "I'm in charge! I'm doing you a favor of being your guide since you can't read a map."

"But we still haven't gotten there yet." said Black.

"And I'm hungry." said Pink.

"Your hunger is the reason for the existence of ultimate evil candies in the first place!" Tupp rudely shouted at her. "So, shut it and follow me. I won't steer you wrong."

"So that's why we're coming this way!" said Black.

"We can count on you!" said Pink when suddenly rumbling was heard behind Tupp.

"Huh?" he asked as he looks over his shoulder. Team Skull ran towards the noise, eventually running into Team Rocket. "Whoa!" shouted Team Skull, surprised that Team Rocket came out of the bushes.

"Excuse us!" shouted Jessie as she, James and Meowth jumped over Team Skull.

"Please?" asked James.

"Thanks!" said Meowth. "Run like the wind!"

"What was that about?" Tupp asked, watching Team Rocket run away when he hears stomping coming from behind him. "Huh?"

"Raticate!" bellowed Totem Raticate

"A giant Raticate!" screamed Team Skull as it roars and begins its Hyper Beam.

"Let's just relax." said Tupp.

"We didn't do anything wrong." said Pink.

"We're actually really nice." said Black.

"Raticate!" it bellowed, launching Hyper Beam. Team Skull gasped as they dodged the attack. "Raticate..." growled Totem Raticate as it walked away.

"That is one humongous Raticate." said Tupp as they pop up from the bushes.

"Maybe it's the local Totem Pokémon." said Black.

"That makes sense." said Tupp. "It would explain why it's so jumbo sized."

"Hey, Tupp, maybe we could catch that Raticate!" suggested Pink, then closed her eyes. "If we could do that, we'd be the strongest team in all of Alola!"

"Whoa. I was just thinking the same thing before you said it." said Tupp.

"That's Tupp for you." she said.

"Always on your toes." said Black.

"That's true." said Tupp as Team Skull laughs.

"All right." said Professor Kukui, turning away from the blackboard. "The most interesting fact about Z-Crystals. It's not related to a Pokémon's type, but rather the type of move the Pokémon uses. I refer to Pikachu. He's an Electric type, but has a normal type move too. So, if you have a Normal-type Z-Crystal, Pikachu would be able to use a Normal-type Z-Move."

"Take Iron Tail." Rotom said to Ash and Hayley. "Pikachu's able to use it. That's a Steel-type move, right?"

"Right. Its powerful." said Ash.

"So, therefore, if you or Hayley had a Steel-type Z-Crystal, he and Meeko can use a Steel-type Z-Move." explained Rotom.

"Ah?"

"Of course!" said Kukui.

"That's sounds great!" said Ash, looking down at Pikachu, trying to get Togedemaru off of him with Meeko's help. "What do you say?"

"Professor, question, please." said Lana.

"Yes, Lana."

"What are Water-type Z-Move poses?" she asked.

"Now, let's see." said Kukui, laughing for a moment. Grunting and munching away, Raticate and Rattata guarded the Darkinium Z-Crystal above them. "So, that seems to be the Rattata and Raticate's home." said Jessie.

"We want a Z-Crystal and they're in the way." said Meowth.

"What if we climbed up the opposite side of that rock?" James asked.

"Bingo!" said Jessie.

"Yup." said Meowth. Not far from them, Team Skull was looking up at the horde. "Now, Totem Raticate, prepare to be caught!" said Tupp.

"Hey, Tupp, look up there!" said Pink, pointing to the rock. "Whats that thing?"

"Huh?" he said, looking up and finally sees the Darkinium Z-Crystal. "Whoa-ho! Look at that! I've seen that thing!"

"Isn't that called a Z-Crystal?" asked Black.

"I was just going to say that before you did." Tupp said angrily.

"You come up with the best ideas!" said Pink.

"Of course!" said Tupp. "All the treasures of Alola are going to belong to Team Skull. And soon, I'll be able to use Z-Moves!"

"But, you said you hated Z-Moves, didn't you?" asked Black.

"Will you stop living in the past?" asked Tupp.

"What about the Raticate?" asked Pink.

"I want that Z-Crystal!" yelled Tupp. "Hm."

"Anything for you, Tupp!" said Black.

"As you wish, Tupp." said Pink.

"Yup. That's me!" cackled Tupp. Unknowingly, Team Rocket and Team Skull raced each other from both sides of the rock tower while Raticate and Rattata happily munched away at the berries.

"Mm." said Totem Raticate, sniffing the air.

"Huh?" said Tupp, as he bumps into Jessie.

"Hm?" Who are you?" asked Jessie.

"It's you guys! The ones from before!" exclaimed Tupp.

"Prepare for trouble! We're memorable all right!"

"And make it double, as we compound your plight!"

"The beauty so radiant, the flowers and moon hide in shame. A single flower of evil in this fleeting world. Jessie!"

"The nobly heroic man of our times! The master of darkness fighting back against a tragic world! Its James."

"It's all for one and one for all! A glittering dark star that always shines bright! Dig it, while Meowth takes flight!"

"Team Rocket, lets fight!" said Jessie and James.

"That's right!" said Meowth.

"Wobbuffet!" said Wobbuffet.

"Puh-leeze!" said Team Skull.

"Excuse me!" said Jessie.

"You're so cute!" said Pink, getting cuddly with Meowth. "This talking Meowth is adorable!"

"Let go!" gasped Meowth.

"Your squeeing's giving me a headache!" said Jessie, grabbing Meowth out of her arms.

"I so totally want a talking Meowth!" squealed Pink.

"They're the enemy, so start talking sense!" shouted Tupp, then points to Jessie's uniform. "Those tacky uniforms tell me you're not from Alola! Where are you from?"

"Kanto, you masked dork!" shouted Jessie.

"What's a Kanto?" Tupp asked.

"You're dumber than you look!" shouted Meowth, trying to claw the guy. Suddenly, Rattata and Raticate heard the shouting and growled from their ledge, causing both teams to gasp. Soon enough, the horde jumps down and starts biting them, causing them to groan in pain.

"Raticate!" bellowed Totem Raticate, once Team Rocket and Team Skull were at the bottom of the hill. They gasped as the Totem Pokémon made its way towards them. "Raticate!" shouted the Totem Pokémon, swinging its tail at both teams, knocking them into the sky.

"These poses are great, perfect for Water-type Z-Moves." said Lana, as she and Popplio practiced.

"Pop!" said Popplio.

"After learning this from the Professor, how could we not want to try it out?" asked Sophocles.

"Maru!" squealed Togedemaru.

"Check this out..." said Mallow with Steenee next to her. "for Grass-type Z-Moves."

"Steenee!"

"This is awesome!" said Ash as he, Hayley, Pikachu and Meeko were on the steps. "Wouldn't it be cool to learn a new Z-Move?"

"Pika! Pika!" said Pikachu.

"Yes it would." said Hayley, agreeing with her brother.

"Lucario!" said Meeko.

"Hold on. That's not a real pose." said Kiawe as Ash and Hayley laughed. Finally landing, Team Rocket and Team Skull hit the ground hard. "You know, Baby Twerp would have made another mark in her notebook." grumbled Jessie.

"Yeah...she would." said James as both teams got off each other.

"Look, dopes! What are you doing here?" Meowth asked.

"Looking for a Z-Crystal?" asked James.

"Aha. Of course. You want it, too." said Tupp. "But we rule Alola!"

"'Cause we're Team Skull." they said.

"You messed with the rest. Now mess with the best." said Tupp.

"Ah." said Meowth as he was picked up once again.

"And talking Meowth belongs to me!" said Pink.

"Stop that!" shouted Jessie, grabbing Meowth from her. "You brats should grow up!"

"What to do with those three?" James asked.

"Obviously, B-list bad guys." said Meowth.

"How dare they make fun of our fashionable uniforms." said Jessie, glaring at Team Skull. "Let's make them pay!"

"Wobbuffet!" shouted Wobbuffet.

"No way we're gonna lose to jerky outsiders!" said Tupp. "We got the home-field advantage."

"Right, Tupp!" said Pink and Black.

"We'll simply use them as decoys and get the Z-Crystal for ourselves. Got it?" he asked.

"Don't forget I want the talking Meowth, too." said Pink.

"I've got a good plan. You'll get it." said Tupp.

"Oh, thank you, Tupp." she said, feeling on cloud nine. Both sides faced each other, laughing as they had plans. "Here's the deal." said Jessie. "How about a get the Z-Crystal contest?"

"Possibly." said Tupp. "But the losers have to become lackeys for the winners!"

"Works for me!" said Meowth.

"You took the thoughts out of my big brain!" said James, giving Team Skull a fake smile.

"Then it's a deal!" said Pink.

"Yes! I am so fired up!" said Black.

"Talking Meowth will be all mine." said Pink, staring at Meowth who gasps.

"It's playtime!" shouted Team Rocket and Team Skull. Still munching away with their berries, Rattata and Raticate grunted happily as they continued to guard the Darkinium Z-Crystal.

"Look at them go." said Meowth, looking through his binoculars. "Man, can they munch."

"First, we have to get the Totem Raticate and its cohorts away." said James, his voice muffled by Mareanie on his head.

"No, first you have to get that thing off of your head." said Tupp.

James groans as Mareanie sends its dose of Poison to him. "Oh, I'm fine." said James as Mareanie hops off his head.

"Mareanie." said Mareanie.

"I see what you mean." said Black.

"Those loonies are just spinning their wheels." said Tupp. "Let's move!"

"See you soon, Meowthy-wowthy." said Pink.

"They're so gross." said Jessie.

"So, let's put our plan into gear." said Meowth, then takes off a cloth. "Ta-da! My Bunches-of-Berries trap! First up, I'll add in this mail order powder to make these berries smell even more yummy and delicious like! Shake, shake there. One whiff and those useless eaters will be here in no time!"

"It's a party!" said Jessie as the powder made the berries glow for a moment. "Ew! They'll actually like that stink?"

"My nose would hurt, if I had one." said Meowth, placing his hand over where the cartoonist would have drawn his nose.

"Glorious! I'm cured!" said James as his poison disappeared. Both Rattata and Raticate smelled the powder through the air and heads straight for the bushes.

"Here they all come, just as planned!" said James.

"But where's the extra-large?" asked Jessie, wondering where Totem Raticate went.

"It's time for plan B." said James.

"And down goes the door." said Meowth, locking in Rattata and Raticate in the cage.

Inside the cage, both Rattata and Raticate gnawed on the bars, wanting to get out. "They're chewing through! Plan B stinks as well!" said Jessie.

"It's buying us some time." James tells her.

"Enough to grab that Z-Crystal and take over those lackey lugs!" said Meowth.

"Right." said Jessie and James and Team Rocket takes off.

"Those guys actually had a good plan." said Black.

"You go on ahead. I'll be back up." said Tupp.

"Whatever you say, Tupp." said Pink.

"Make me proud." Tupp said, as Pink and Black take out their Pokémon.

"Zubat!"

"Garbodor!"

"Yeah, boy, we're going on ahead!" said Black.

"Talking Meowth will be mine in no time!" said Pink as she and Black ran on ahead.

"Salan." said Salandit as it came out of its Pokeball while Tupp cackles. Totem Raticate munched when it gave a sudden puzzled grunt as it looked up. "It's Spike Cannon for the win!" said James.

"Mareanie!" said Mareanie.

"Which means we win!" said Jessie and Meowth.

"Rat!" roared Totem Raticate as orange energy surrounded its body.

"But how?" asked James. "Not even a scratch." Totem Raticate roared again as it jumps down from the rock tower in front of Team Rocket, causing them to whimper in fear.

"Raticate!" roared Totem Raticate, swinging its tail towards Team Rocket again, throwing them back.

"Huh!" exclaimed Pink, seeing Team Rocket thrown past her.

"Stay strong." said Black. "Garbodor! Use Venoshock, now!"

"Garbo-bo-bo-bo!" shouted Garbodor, sending out its Venoshock.

"Zubat, use Supersonic!" said Pink.

"Zubat!" screeched Zubat, sending out sound vibrations towards Totem Raticate, causing an explosion.

"Here it comes!" sand Pink and Black as Totem Raticate roared its way through the dust, knocking them back past Team Rocket.

"They're not even good enough to be lackeys." said James.

"Hey, guys, heads up!" said Meowth.

"Huh?" said Jessie and James as they see Tupp climb the rock tower.

"No fair!" shouted Jessie.

"That schnook!" said James. "He's way ahead!" Suddenly a boom was heard and Totem Raticate growled as it made its way towards Team Rocket. "Mimikyu, you're up!" shouted Jessie as Mimikyu hisses.

"Yikes! We'd better go clean up this mess." said Meowth.

"Mareanie, go help Meowth!" said James.

"Marean!" said Mareanie.

"And no infighting!" added Jessie.

"You're gonna have to get through us!" said Meowth as Jessie and James took off after Tupp.

"Rati! Rati!" shouted Totem Raticate.

"Salandit!" said Salandit as it tries to get the Darkinium Z-Crystal out.

"That's the one all right!" said Tupp, underneath his Pokémon as Jessie and James arrived.

"Oh, no." said Jessie.

"You're not getting our Z-Crystal!" said James.

"Well, no outsider's gonna get it!" said Tupp. "Salandit, grab it fast!"

"No way! It's ours!" said Jessie as she and James started climbing. Mimikyu hisses as it throws a Shadow Ball at Totem Raticate, who then retaliates by swinging it tail at Mimikyu.

"No, Mimikyu!" shouted Meowth as Totem Raticate grunts. "Go get 'em, Mareanie!"

"Mareanie-nie-nie!" screamed Mareanie as it sends out Spike Cannon.

"Raticate!" bellowed Totem Raticate, sending out a Hyper Beam.

"Mareanie." said Mareanie as Meowth grunts. Totem Raticate sends a Bite towards Meowth and Mareanie, causing them to be blasted off. "Huh?" said Pink and Black as Meowth and Mareanie landed in front of them.

"Poor Meowthy." said Pink.

"Eeh! My back!" groaned Meowth.

"Meowthy! Meowthy! Wake up!" shouted Pink, gaining Jessie and James' attention.

"Huh?"

"Raticate!"

"Meowth, no!" shouted Jessie, then looks over at James, who nodded in return.

"Hm! Hang on!" said James as they jumped down.

"Perfect!" said Tupp, after laughing at Team Rocket. "Now that Z-Crystal's all mine."

"Garbodor!" shouted Black.

"Sa." said Salandit, looking back at Tupp.

"Just keep your eye on the ball!" he said to Salandit. "I'll do it myself! (gasps and grunts) Gotcha!"

"Meowth!" shouted Jessie as she and James ran towards the scene.

"My poor little Meowthy's completely out cold." Pink said to Jessie.

"Meowthy isn't yours." said Jessie, taking Meowth into her arms. "Come on, Meowth. Hang in there."

"I'm hanging." he replied.

"Where's Tupp?" asked Black.

"Listen, you two. He was playing you like a violin!" said Jessie.

"He used you to get the Z-Crystal for himself!" said James, picking up Mareanie.

"Huh?" they both said, shocked at what they were saying.

"He really does have the biggest brain, doesn't he?" asked Black.

"So, that means our plan is working perfectly!" said Pink.

"In a manner of speaking, yes." said James. Hot air blew out of Totem Raticate's nose as it roared in anger, causing both teams to whimper. Out of the bushes, Mimikyu jumped out.

"Mimikyu!" shouted Jessie as it hisses in reply. Totem Raticate roared again as its teeth begin to glow. Mimikyu head towards Totem Raticate, hitting it in the face with its Wood Hammer.

"Bang zoom! What a Wood Hammer!" said James. Just then, Mimikyu goes in at full force, battling Totem Raticate with all its might and knocking the Pokémon to the ground. "Oh, my." said Jessie, surprised at Mimikyu.

"Excellent." said James.

"That was an amazing move." said Pink.

"Talk about strong." said Black.

"You rock, Mimikyu." said Meowth. "Thanks so much."

"No time to waste." said Jessie, running towards the rock tower.

"The Z-Crystal!" said James.

"Tupp!" shouted Pink and Black.

"All right. Come out of there." said Tupp, trying to wedge the Z-Crystal out.

"Tupp!" Pink cried out.

"Huh? You two, what's going on?" he asked and gathered under him, were the Rattata and Raticate.

"Huh?" he said, scared.

"I'm guessing they escaped from our trap." said James.

"Rattata! Raticate!" shouted both Pokémon, sending Bite after Tupp.

"Whoa!" he shouted as it came for him and Salandit.

"Uh-oh!" shouted both Teams.

"Ah!" As Bite made it to the rock tower, causing an explosion and tossed Tupp into the sky. "Whoa!"

Out of the explosion, the Darkinium Z hits Meowth in his charm. "My head. Whoa." said Meowth, looking down to see that it was the Z-Crystal that hit him. "The Dark-type Z-Crystal is all mine!"

"Huh?" said Jessie and James, then finally sees it in Meowth's paws.

"That means Team Rocket for the win!" exclaimed Jessie.

"Yes! Time to put your lackey clothes on!" James smugly said to Team Skull.

"Why, you...." said Black.

"You're not that cute, Talking Meowthy!" screamed Pink.

"Huh?"

"We'll be going now." she said.

"Have a nice day." said Black, nervously.

"What was that?" asked James.

"I think they realize how scary amazing we were." said Jessie. Unknowing to Team Rocket, Bewear was behind them.

"Well, anyone could have predicted the evil outcome from the start!" said Meowth as they cackled. Just then, Bewear picks up Team Rocket. "We know our way home by ourselves!" Jessie tells Bewear.

"Bewear! Bewear!" said Bewear.

"We're off with a new blast." Team Rocket reluctantly said as they were carried away by Bewear. Back at the Pokémon school, Kiawe takes off on Charizard as the others head home.

"Bye!" said Ash and Hayley. "See you tomorrow."

"Pika!" said Pikachu.

"Lucario!" said Meeko.

"Bye-Bye." said Sophocles.

"See you later!" said Mallow.

"Take care. Safe trip home!" said Lillie.

"You too, Lillie." said Mallow.

"(Chuckles) It's time to use Hydro Vortex." said Lana, practicing her Water-Type Z-Move.

"Wow! You two are good at that!" said Ash.

"Even better than me." said Hayley.

"It's really a lot of fun." said Lana.

"Pop! Pop!" said Popplio.

"Pikachu, let's do our Steel-Type Z-Move poses." said Ash.

"Oh no." said Hayley.

"Oh yeah!" said Ash.

"Lucar..." said Meeko, face-palming herself.

"Pikachu!" said Pikachu.

"Ready?" asked Ash as he starts to practice.

"Wait! Hold on!" said Rotom. "It's not like that at all! Do it like this."

"This is what we get for living with a boy like Ash." said Hayley as Rotom shows Ash and Pikachu the correct way for a Steel-Type Z-Move.

"Lucario." said Meeko.

"No, it's like this." said Ash.

"You need a lot of work." said Rotom.

"I do not!" said Ash. "Hayley, back me up here."

"No way, I'm staying out of this." she tells him. At Bewear's cave, Meowth is suddenly wearing a cardboard Z-Ring with the Darkinium Z-Crystal tapped on. "Okie-doke! Time for a Z-Move!" said Meowth. "Super Meowth Cannon, fire! Let her rip!"

"Huh?" said Team Rocket as if nothing happened.

"I didn't hear anything fire." said Jessie.

"Perhaps your posing was off pose." suggested James.

"My posing was prime." said Meowth. "I think your homemade Z-Ring stinks!"

"But it's just an adornment." said James.

"So the problem's the pose?" asked Jessie.

"I think the Twerps were making it up as they went along." said Meowth.

"We need battle spirit...in spades." said James.

"Maybe you're not dark enough." said Jessie. "It's a Dark type Z-Crystal! Dim the lights!"

"Check this." said Meowth. "If it's dark you're looking for...go, Z-Move!"

Meowth starts posing different poses, causing Jessie and James to join in. "Voila!" said James, striking a pose.

"Ta-da!" said Jessie.

"Sis-boom-ba!" said Meowth.

"Fa-la-la!" said James.

"Hurrah!" said Jessie.

"Ya!"

Inside the cave and on a pile of leaves, laid Bewear, fast asleep and snoring.

Narrator: After competing with Team Skull, Team Rocket now has a Z-Crystal!

Hayley and Meeko shocked: Really?

Hayley: No way!

Narrator: It's true.

Meeko: Lucari, Lucario!

Hayley: I'll give Team Rocket credit on this one. I wonder how long it will take them to figure out a pose for a Darkinium Z.

Narrator: Good point, Hayley. But being able to use it in another matter entirely, as the journey continues.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.6K 227 74
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 10 of the series: Galar
7.4K 196 44
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 2 of the series: Johto.
993 25 14
Ash Ketchum is continuing his journey to become a Pokemon Master with his eight-year-old sister Hayley, by his side. Follow Ash, Hayley, their Pokemo...
1.9K 6 17
We follow Ash's journey around the Aloha region while watching him fall in love, catch pokémon, and become a pokémon master. Will his dreams come tru...