|Blue Love|

By INNERFEELING

"Love between you and me that changed. From giving us peace to giving us nothing but pain and sadness, it's b... More

Introduction
It's Blue Love
Mafia vs Civilians
1: My Life Sucks
2: My Doom
3: Being Chill Isn't Easy
4: Do Not Test Me
6: The Pain
7: Mistakes Happen
8: What's Wrong With Me
9: The Confusion
10: How It Started
11: The Repayment
12: We Have Hearts Too
13: Divorced Couple
14: Roomie
15: Kill Him
16: Don't Get The Wrong Idea
17: Family Love
18: Goodbye

5: What The Hell

11 2 6
By INNERFEELING

After completing a vigorous jog, Chan relaxed on a nearby bench in the apartment park.
As he reached for his water bottle his attention was diverted by the heartwarming sight of a man patiently teaching his young son how to ride a bike.

"Dad I might fall." Little boy worriedly said,
"Your dad is here son." His father chuckled softly holding his cycle.

Chan's eyes welled up as he drifted away his gaze.

"I am pregnant." Hayun answered, her head bowed down.

"That's good news... Why do you want to cancel the wedding?? I am not going to leave you and our child if that's what you--"

"It's not your child... Chan."  Hayun's words sent Chan in another galaxy as his eyes widened.

"What...?" The words couldn't even escape his mouth as he looked at Hayun holding his breath.

"I cheated on you..."

"What are you even saying, Hayun?" Chan swallowed harshly, his voice thick with emotion as tears threatened to choke him.

"I... I'm pregnant with Mingyu's child... I'm sorry..." Hayun's voice trailed off, her lips pursed as she fidgeted with her fingers nervously.

Chan's steps faltered, his heart sinking as he felt his entire world shatter before him.

"My frie... my friend Mingyu?" Chan's voice wavered, disbelief coloring his words.

"I loved you, but then..." Hayun's voice was barely a whisper.

"Are you trying to justify cheating, Hayun?" Chan's brows furrowed in anger as he snapped, his emotions running high.

"No... if I had wanted to, I could have hidden this from you and passed the baby off as yours, but I didn't want you to get hurt..." Hayun mumbled, looking down, and flinched at Chan's sudden outburst.

"Lucky me! Thank God I had you in my life!" Chan's voice cracked as he shouted, tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

"Chan, please, I'm sorry, but..." Hayun's voice pleaded, but Chan's next words cut through the air like a knife.

"You really waited until our wedding day to throw this in my face!" Chan pressed his fingers to the bridge of his nose in frustration, unable to face Hayun. "You know what the worst part is? I always wanted a family with you... but you never wanted a baby, so I always respected that. And now..." His voice trailed off, his lips trembling as he struggled to hold himself together.

Chan squinted his eyes as the bright sunrays fell on his face. He sniffed as got up sighing out heavily.

"Regretting over who I fell in love is not going to get my flop business start. Let's just focus on that..." Chan murmured to himself as headed back.

°∆°

"I MISSED YOU!" Hyunjin whined, wrapping his arms tightly around Chan.

"Me too... me too..." Chan chuckled awkwardly, patting Hyunjin's back as he snuggled in the hug.

"It's okay. Amazing. Ignore us." Seungmin groaned, kicking Hyunjin's feet.

"HYUNG, YOU KNOW I REALLY MISSED YOU!" Hyunjin ignored Seungmin's protest, squeezing Chan even tighter.

"He's not deaf, you dummy." Lee Know scoffed, pulling Hyunjin back by his shirt. "And I am also here, Felix, Han, and Changbin also have returned!"

Hyunjin scratched the back of his head, grinning like an idiot as he poked Lee Know's cheeks, but quickly covered his face as Lee Know's expression turned serious.

"Our Hyunjin will be microwaved today for sure." Changbin laughed, joining in with the others as they all chuckled at Hyunjin's antics.

"Okay, okay, enough of the reunion." Chan chuckled, putting his arm around Hyunjin and Lee Know to create proper distance between them, especially seeing how Lee Know was glaring at Hyunjin. "Getting back to our catering service and our Hyunjinnie birthday..."

"I can't believe this idiot is turning 24 tomorrow." Lee Know scoffed playfully hitting Hyunjin,

"We have no money, Channie!" Changbin complained, pouting.

"We have a source of income for a while - I put the empty apartment  on rent." Chan shared, and everyone's eyes widened in horror.

"I and Changbin had planned to murder Hayun and Mingyu and hide their body there, man!" Lee Know whined, rolling his eyes along with Changbin.

"Not the right time, you guys!" Han muttered, gesturing for them to shush before turning back to Chan, who stood in disbelief, staring at the two. "If we have some minute income, we can start again."

"Hmm... so let's start by finding a place for work..." Chan said.

"First get rent and then pay rent?" Hyunjin asked innocently, blinking his eyes.

"You just style hair birthday boy." Han teased, patting Hyunjin's head.

"By the way, I saw the girl from that night bar leaving the apartment building today... Did you guys--?" Chan's eyes widened in horror as Felix pointed his fingers at him with a smirk.

Hyunjin, Lee Know, and Han gasped, covering their mouths in sync as they snapped their heads at Chan.

"Yah! She is the tenant living on rent with her brother! You brainless beings!" Chan shouted, flinching everyone.

"You're really following her everywhere? You don't like her, do you?" Hyunjin asked, frowning his brows like a detective.

"Are you her twin or what? Same nonsense!" Chan replied, rolling his eyes.

"He's not denying." Han smirked.
"It means he does." Hyunjin smirked back.

"You both don't have better things to do?" Seungmin interrupted them.

"I do not like her. HEAR ME OUT CRYSTAL CLEAR! ALRIGHT!?" Chan's booming voice even echoed through the corridor outside.

"SIR YES SIR!"

"Who is this girl by the way?" Seungmin asked curiously to Hyunjin.

°∆°

"We only have today to execute our plan. I want no hassle on my birthday tomorrow." Jiyoung murmured cautiously as she and Tae slipped into the café. It was really quite with just another man sitting aside.

"Any lead?" Taehyung inquired, settling into a corner seat by the window.

"Jung Dong uk, brother of Commissioner Hoseok, who happens to be Jimin's very close friend..." Jiyoung revealed, showing Dong uk's photo on her phone. "He's our best bet for finding Jungkook."

"Where do we find this Dongko.. sorry Dong uk?" Taehyung asked with interest.

Jiyoung smirked and leaned back in her chair, subtly nodding towards the café's counter where a young woman was working.
"His girlfriend is our way in."

As Taehyung followed Jiyoung's gesture, Dong uk entered the café just minutes later.

"HOLY SHIT! BUT JIYOUNG HE'LL RECOGNIZE YOU!" Taehyung panicked in a hushed tone,

Jiyoung chuckled, rising from her seat.

Dong uk was chatting with his girlfriend when Jiyoung tapped him on the shoulder, startling him.

"Hello, Dong uk. How's Jimin?" Jiyoung greeted him with a soft smile.

"Y... Yo... You're Jiyo.. J..." Dong uk stuttered, visibly nervous, reaching for his phone.

"You seem quite scared for just a friendly hello." Jiyoung remarked, taking the phone from him.
"Seriously? You spend so much time with Jimin and yet trying to call him right in front of me? Oh right. You would want to explain why your girlfriend was found murdered in bright sunlight in her own cafe."

Dong uk's hands trembled as Jiyoung's words sunk in. His gaze shifted to Taehyung, who discreetly revealed a concealed gun under the table.

"Follow him quietly outside." Jiyoung instructed Dong uk in a low whisper.

Dong uk shared a light nod to his girlfriend before following Taehyung out of there.

Jiyoung turned to the café lady with a stern gaze. "Don't even think of calling Jimin." She ordered before heading out.

The second Jiyoung left, the cafe lady licked her lips hurriedly as picked up her phone swiping up to call Jimin until felt her wrist being grabbed by a hand snapping her attention up.

"Not so soon my love." The lady's breath fastened when she realized there is no one else in there apart from her and the other boy.

"Who are you...?" She asked blinking in fear,

"You can call me Jake." He replied with a wide grin.

In airplane,

Jiyoung couldn't help but scoff softly as Chan drifted off to sleep beside her.

With a sly glance to ensure he was truly lost in dreams, she turned her attention to the man seated beside him, a mischievous smile playing on her lips.

It was one of their undercover men, Sim Jake also accompanying her and Taehyung to Seoul but in a secretive way as no one knew about him except her, Tae and Namjoon.

"Where might your travels take you?" Jiyoung inquired, arching an eyebrow at Jake.

"Seoul. Business trip." Jake replied in a hushed tone, casting a cautious glance towards the dozing Chan.
"Wondering how to reach my contacts once we land down. Wondering if their phone numbers will remain unchanged." He asked, meaning to know how to contact her after reaching Seoul.

"They likely will." Jiyoung assured. "Give them a call once we land, just to be sure."

"That's nice, I am really excited to be in Seoul. Wanna try many things." Jake shared.

"There is an online game that you'll love, Turnish Ruffles. You can be any character in it and even chat online." Jiyoung said smiling slightly referring to the method of communication after reaching there.

"I'll surely remember it. So, tell me about yourself, like, what's your sport of choice? Boxing, or taekwondo?" Jake asked,

"Boxing. You know how many like it right?" Jiyoung answered, Jake knew loved boxing clearing its Jungkook, who is in danger.

In the shadowed confines of a quiet alley, Taehyung pressed Dong uk firmly against the cold brick wall, Jiyoung scanning the surroundings carefully to ensure their privacy.

"You truly believe you can pull this off in Jimin's city?" Dong uk queried, a nervous grin tugging at his lips.

"What can I say, Dong uk-a... ambition runs in the family." Taehyung retorted with a sassy chuckle before delivering a swift punch to Dong uk's face.
"Let's take him to the underground basement to bring out the truth." Taehyung suggested,

"Our men are on their way. Namjoon arranged it securely." Jiyoung said, her voice carrying a hint of assurance.

Stepping aside, Taehyung allowed Dong uk to stagger, nearly collapsing to his knees, until Jiyoung grabbed his collar, wrenching him upright with a steely grip.

"Let me show you the true art of mafia torture until you reveal where my brother is." Jiyoung declared through gritted teeth, her eyes flashing with a menace.

°∆°

Around night time, Chan closed the door of his apartment as headed towards the lift for a meeting with someone regarding new place for their catering services. 

"Yes, Han, I'll be back on time for Hyunjin's party." Chan reassured over the phone, a smile lighting up his face.

"Better be punctual. It's at your place. We're not holding back if you're late." Han warned in jest, prompting a chuckle from Chan as he pressed the lift button.

"Got it. See you then." Chan replied before ending the call with a light sigh.As the lift doors parted, Chan's eyes rolled back at the sight of Jiyoung and Taehyung already inside.

"My day was going well man." Jiyoung murmured as she stepped out of the lift, earning a confused glance from Taehyung.

"I was having a bad one, now I know where it was being pointed at." Chan replied with a sarcastic grin.

"Hello, Chan." Taehyung greeted, quickly bowing and pulling Jiyoung away before she could start anything.
"Hope you have a good day."

"You too, Taehyung-si." Chan replied with a smile for him as he headed towards the lift, earning a scoff from Jiyoung who flicked her hair and walked towards her apartment.

Suddenly, Chan's steps came to a halt as a realization dawned on him. He turned around, furrowing his brows at Jiyoung.

"Wait a minute." he said, stopping both Taehyung and Jiyoung in their tracks.

Jiyoung turned around, surprised to see the suspicious look on his face. "What?" she asked plainly.

Chan didn't reply. Instead, he walked towards Jiyoung, confusing her as she glanced at Taehyung, who himself looked puzzled.

"What...? Why are you coming close?" Jiyoung defended, stepping back.
But suddenly, Chan grabbed her wrist, bringing it in front of her face.

"Why is there blood on your sleeves?" Chan asked, his brows knitting together in seriousness.

Jiyoung's eyes widened as she saw the dried droplets of blood on her sleeves. Taehyung squinted, closing his eyes in irritation, almost cursing under his breath.

"Did you just murder someone? What is this?" Chan pressed, flinching Jiyoung.

"What the hell."

A/N

So Jake is undercover for Jiyoung's mafia and so no one knows it.
How can I not bring Chan's aussies.
Mine too 🤣

Love ya guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 3.4K 48
Jisung and Minho, Minho and Jisung. What a sweet pair. Their love, harder than anything else in the world brought them undefinite joy for quite some...
205K 9.9K 58
a gang / mafia au The world has been fading for the last years. The rules disappeared and chaos insurged. From the destroyed city, Stray kids are wor...
14.1K 518 8
ONGOING! [but slow updates] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Mpreg | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Famil...
203K 8.8K 33
❝F*ck you and your promise.❞ #16 bangchan 190626 #1 cb97 190626 Stray Kids Bang Chan fanfiction Copyright 2019 © avmochi lowercase intended.