[BL] I Heard You Are Going To...

yoonimap द्वारा

Alternative Title: 听说,你要娶老子 Author: 寒梅墨香 | Han Mei Moxiang Status: 299 Chapters (270 + 29 Main Extras) Descri... अधिक

Chapter 1 - 3
Chapter 4 - 5
Chapter 6 - 8
Chapter 9 - 12
Chapter 13 - 15
Chapter 16 - 18
Chapter 19 - 21
Chapter 22 - 25
Chapter 26 - 30
Chapter 31 - 32
Chapter 33 - 34
Chapter 35 - 38
Chapter 39 - 40
Chapter 41 - 42
Chapter 43 - 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 - 48
Chapter 49 - 50
Chapter 51 - 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89 - 90
Chapter 91 - 92
Chapter 93 - 94
Chapter 95 - 96
Chapter 97 - 98
Chapter 99 - 100
Chapter 101 - 102

Chapter 65

32 0 0
yoonimap द्वारा

Su Mo moved his foot and he was able to kick Xing Biao down. If he dares to be dishonest, let him have a taste of it.

  Su Mo lifted up the quilt and went up. He didn't even look at the position of the pillow. He had already done it and just lay down on it. Unexpectedly, when he went back, he found a hard arm resting on his head.

  As soon as he turned his head, Xing Biao was smiling at him. Stretch out your arms to use as a pillow for him. His original pillow had long since been thrown away.

  "Xing Biao, have you forgotten what I said?"

  He just said that he had no good intentions, and it was true.

  "What did I do? Did I sacrifice my arm to use it as a pillow for you soon? I didn't do anything to you. Oh, it's not okay for a man to put his arms around his wife. There is no prenuptial agreement for this."

  Xing Biao used Su Mo's prenuptial agreement to silence Su Mo.

  These are the rules you made, and I followed the agreement. You didn't say you couldn't sleep in the same bed after getting married, and you didn't say you couldn't hug you while sleeping.

  Su Mo was choked. Looking at Xing Biao's triumphant look, he felt that he shouldn't be a gangster. He was an unparalleled lawyer. He knew how to take advantage of loopholes better than lawyers.

  Look at him like that, laughing and sulking!

  He was so angry that he gritted his teeth. He had not thought so much at first. If he had known this, he would have added this one when Xing Biao asked him if he wanted to add one more. What a mistake.

  "Okay, okay, let's not quarrel or get angry. We were noisy and sad all day after we got married. I'm holding you in my arms. It's cold and I'm still a constant-temperature electric blanket. If you want to kick off the quilt, I can give it to you. It's to keep warm. Let's go to sleep, let's go to sleep."

  Xing Biao took the initiative to ask for peace, and his wife was just trying to coax him. Especially someone like Su Mo, who can't do anything without coaxing.

  "I swear I won't do anything, I will just sleep with you in my arms."

  "If you really can't believe me, put the paper knife next to your pillow."

  Su Mo snorted and lay down wrapped in a quilt. Xing Biao knew that his aggrieved words made Su Mo soften. success!

  A real man must be able to bend and stretch!

  She pressed up from behind, hugged his waist, and buried her head on the back of his neck. The warm breath made Su Mo shrink back.

  Oh my god, it's not easy. I finally sleep on the same pillow and quilt with him, and I can sleep with my wife in my arms.

  No matter how cold the weather is, even if it's frozen thousands of miles outside, the room is still as warm as spring. This feeling is warm, the heat coming from the bones makes people's bodies warm and their hearts warm too.

  "It feels so good to hold my wife in my arms."

  "sleep."

  "When I was a child, I slept alone on a quilt. It was cold in the Northeast. There was no heating in the countryside. Burning a kang was more than minus 30 degrees, and it could be minus 40 degrees at night. What's the point? Even if you pee, you have to hurry up. , otherwise the bird will get frostbite. My family is poor and we don't have that much coal, so I have to make my own heat to stay warm when I get into bed at night."

  "How to keep warm?"

  "I'm shivering, shivering from the cold. I don't dare to stretch my legs. The quilt is like an ice cellar. If you haven't slept on a heated kang, you don't know much about it. The heated heated platform is connected to the heated heated bed and is close to the stove. I When my sister was young, my mother would hug her on the bed, then my dad, my brother, and then me. I would go to the place farthest away from the fire, it was very cold. This way of sleeping lasted until my sister was seven or eight years old. , I share a room with my brother, who sleeps on the kang, and I sleep outside. The winter in the Northeast is very long, and I feel cold all the time."

  Su Mo lay down and looked at him with his neck tilted. Xing Biao put his hand on his lower abdomen, hooked his foot on Su Mo's and hugged him tightly.

  "At that time, I thought, when I grow up and get a wife, I will never let him freeze. I will hold him to sleep like this and warm his feet. We will hug him tightly and no one will be cold. ."

  "Rogue, you are so young and you are already thinking so wildly."

  Xing Biao smiled and kissed his ear.

  "So, being able to sleep with you in my arms like this, I feel like my childhood dream has come true. It's not easy."

  "What about heating and air conditioning? As for that?"

  "It should be, holding you in my arms, you belong to me. I can hold and touch you no matter how you want. I am proud and warm."

  "Excuses for your rogue behavior."

  Su Mo turned around, knowing that he had nothing nice to say.

  Xing Biao moved forward a little more, until there was no space except for his clothes.

  "My parents are not dead."

  Su Mo's eyes widened, he's not dead?

  "I got into a fight and got into trouble and went to the police station. My parents were disappointed in me and had already predicted for me that I would definitely be shot. I started hanging around after leaving home and came into contact with everyone. There was a boy who I had a very good relationship with. I also I just wanted to be with him, and I don't know why we got together. At that time, I was still fooling around near our hometown. My parents found out about this. They took me home and beat me until I lost half of my body. The moon has not risen. I am also a tough person. The more they beat me, the less I will beg for mercy. So, we started arguing. My parents said that they raised me for nothing. I said that I have suffered enough for so many years. I have to carry coal to make money, feed the family, and eat steamed buns. Pickles and cold water, no one cares about me. Since no one cares about me, then never care about me. Everything I do is wrong, no matter how hard I work, I am not taken seriously. I should make money, and I should endure being beaten. I'm that little donkey, how can I make it work? Why bother? Just break it if it's broken. I asked my dad to throw it out. At that time, I still had broken ribs. I survived it myself, but I was also disappointed. I just walked away. I have no parents or relatives. What I have wanted for so many years is someone who is considerate, kind to me, understands my goodness, and considers me. Wife, let's sleep in the same bed and live together. This family, and You make me feel comfortable and warm my heart."

  Su Mo said nothing and patted his arm around his waist.

  I finally understand why Xing Biao has no relatives. It's not that he's not good enough, but that he doesn't get the corresponding attention.

  "Daughter-in-law, I am very happy that we are getting married. You spoke for me, and you said you would help with the company. I knew you cared about me."

  In fact, he did nothing and did not help Xing Biao at all. How much does he yearn for intimacy?

  Outside he was a big man, upright and upright, but now he was just a child who had been wronged, looking for warmth.

  "It's been so many years, what do you want? Don't hold on to the past and be unable to let go."

  "kindness."

  "Go to sleep,"

  Su Mo allowed him to kiss the back of her neck, leaned close to her, and allowed him to hug her like a child.

  Damn it, Xing Biao has become his eldest son!

  Forget it, men, no matter how old they are, sometimes act like children. Just allow him to act coquettishly tonight.

  only.

  "You have a household registration, take out your claws for me!"

  Damn it, just push the prodigal thing on your nose and face and let him hug it. His uncle also put his hand into his pajamas, okay, just put it in, just do it unconsciously as if he was asleep. However, he relaxed his hand and touched it back and forth on his lower abdomen. When he felt enough, he touched it under his pajamas. Directly into the underwear.

  "Daughter-in-law, let me touch you."

  He hummed and acted coquettishly in Su Mo's ear.

  "roll."

  "Touch, touch me and I'll sleep."

  Su Mo struggled and pulled his arm, but this bastard took advantage of his aggrieved moment to hug him tightly. He bent the arm that was used as a pillow and hugged him directly to his chest. The hand on his waist pressed him down. lower abdomen. The legs also restrained his legs. struggle? jump? A yarn. He was locked in with this old gangster.

  Damn it, I was so soft-hearted and let him go. Let yourself be depressed.

  "You touch me too, little Biaozi has been in high spirits for you all night today. You touch him and let your little Susu have a passionate meeting with my little Biaozi. The friction will generate heat, and then go to sleep. "

  "Go to hell, get out!"

  Su Mohen, he has no choice but to kick him? I can't move my legs and feet. If I want to bite him, at least let him bite me.

  "Daughter-in-law, turn around, come here."

  Su Mo didn't turn around, didn't he know what he wanted to do?

  "Then I'll turn to the opposite side of you."

  Xing Biao was very brave and turned over and pressed on Su Mo's body.

  Oh my god, Su Mo is finally overwhelmed.

  Even with all his kung fu, Su Mo still couldn't break away from this super-large bear. Putting her elbows on his neck to prevent his mouth from getting close, Xing Biao simply grabbed his wrists and pressed them on both sides of his head.

  He raised his foot to kick him, but he had to put his big foot on his leg, one on the left and the other on the right. It was done, and he couldn't get away no matter what.

  Hey, there's no stopping you.

  She lowered her body and leaned against him, lowering her head to kiss Su Mo. Su Mo tilted her head and refused to kiss him. Xing Biao didn't care and kissed along his neck, sucking on the skin.

  When his lips touched the skin, he didn't know who was hotter, but it was very hot anyway.

  "Daughter-in-law, daughter-in-law."

  Xing Biao called his daughter-in-law eagerly, his voice was not loud, but every sentence was filled with hooks, which made people's hearts itch and their ears itch. This bastard's voice was full of passion, which made him blush.

  The tip of his nose scratched the skin, and Su Mo felt his body numb and all the hairs on his body stood up.

  His breath and voice can be felt particularly clearly and sensitively. Su Mo is blushing.

  "Daughter-in-law, daughter-in-law, touch me. I'm hard, so touch me."

  Move your body and rub against Su Mo's body. Su Mo's whole body was on fire.

  "Go away, prenuptial agreement you..."

  He turned around and was about to yell, but before he finished speaking, Xing Biao, who was mumbling eagerly, opened his mouth and held his lips, swiping the tip of his tongue, blocking Su Mo from saying a word.

  That hand was not honest. She had never been honest before. While kissing Su Mo, she started to take off his pajamas. If I had known, I would have bought a pajamas. No, if I had known, I would not have prepared pajamas for him. No need to take it off. Touch directly.

  "Xing Biao!"

  "Call my husband!"

  "Call you uncle and die!"

  Su Mo took advantage of Xing Biao's slightly raised body to take off his pants and kicked him. Xing Biao really couldn't be a street gangster. With all his skill, he grabbed his leg and used his other very sharp hand. Pulling out the pajama pants that were half taken off, he took them off with his underwear on, and brushed them until one of his legs was bare.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

69.4K 2K 71
Title: 软萌美人嫁给狼王以后 Author:苏苏苏语 Status: 71 Chapters (Completed) Description: The people of Anyu are simple and live a happy life. However, the wolf cla...
17.9K 207 66
Alternate Title: 他儿子有个亿万首富爹 Author: Shou Xin Novel Summary After spending half a year in the province, Cheng Yang took a luxurious cruise for seven d...
84.3K 2K 97
Title: 我老公是国家发的 Author: TangTang Begonia (堂堂海棠) Status: Completed Description: On the day Jiang Nan turned eighteen, he received a call from the Chin...
Jade Emerald LiannQ द्वारा

ऐतिहासिक साहित्य

24.8K 864 78
Title(s): 翡色; 异族战神非要做我的猫 Author: A Lot Of Hair (头发多多) Status: 74 Chapters + 28 Extra (Completed) Summary: That year, Duke Wei returned to Beijing on...