๐๐š๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐ก๐š๐๐ข๐š.

Da 1riiihanna

I grew up with my mother. She gave me the best life any teenage girl could've ever thought of. I was happy. E... Altro

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56

57

456 77 0
Da 1riiihanna

"Mommy, who's at the do—" I atop in my tracks when I see the man who my mother said is my father pointing a gun in another man's face.

Wait, mih know him.

Him did deh at the hospital.

"Shadia, gwaan back inside," My father says.

"Daddy, why unnuh a do this!?"

"Gwaan back inside, Shadia!" He exclaims, turning towards me. The man from the hospital use that as an opportunity to hit him to the ground.

"Siah!" Mommy screams trying to grab the man.

The other man, Sasha's boyfriend grabs mommy, holding her hostage.

Standing there dumbfounded, I watch them fight as tears streams down my face.

"Gio!" I exclaim. Mommy told me his name, but she didn't put a picture it.

She also told me that he is the father of my child.

I watch him as he punch daddy in his face.

"Unnuh please stop!" I sob. "Please!"

I hold my head as fall to the floor. Why them a do this?

I watch Gio as he pushes daddy to the floor, then run over to me.

"Yow, done, she still nahh memba," What?

Are they doing this because they wanted to see if my memory would come back?

"Unnuh crazy! Don't touch me!" I push him off of me.

"I'm sorry," He pulls me into his chest. For some reason I can feel the chemistry through us. The love, the pain, the anger.

I can feel it.

"I...I love you," I find myself saying. He pulls away, looking down at me.

"Yuh remember?" I shake my head no.

"So how—"

"I don't know...That's just how I feel," I tell him. He sighs, pulling me back into his chest.

"Like life, baby," He pecks my forehead. "Sorry fi all a this," He pecks my forehead once more.

"Why are you here?" I ask him, inhaling his scent.

He smells so good.

"To talk to you," He answers, pulling away.

"Unnuh please don't do that again!" I look over at
Mommy and Daddy.

"Hush," Mommy says. Daddy nods.

"Wahh we go round a back?" Gio asks, I nod. He looks over at Sasha's boyfriend, giving him a head nod, then we both walk off.

"What were we like?" I ask him as soon as we reach the backyard.

He chuckles, pulling me down to sit beside him.

"Kinda toxic, but when we good, we good," He answers, smiling. Him cute innuh!

I look at him and watch as the smile slowly disappears from his face before he speaks.

"I came here to tell you what happened, since a did my fault..." I look over at him. He looks away from me, breaking eye contact.

He sighs, then start to speak.

"Ahh so...me ago start from when we just met. We met on your birthday, yuh did a dance and thing, and diss man come behind, yuh did a push him, but him neva did a move, so I made him. Later dung, yuh couldn't get no drive when yuh did ready fi go home, so I brought you home.

Fast forward, I asked you out, then we start talk and thing. Have sex couple days or weeks after, no member. We did cool and thing..." He stops for a while. "...While we a talk, me get fih find out say yahh the daughter of one of my father's enemies...yuh father. We cool now though, cause a you...we did it for you.

You broke up with me about a month ago because you threatened to get rid of our child when you found out...I—me—" He starts stuttering. "I choked you out of anger, which me still sorry fah till this day. You left me because of that, and me no wrong yuh, I fucked up. Not only that, I found out that you were pregnant before you did, but I didn't tell you because me fraid say yuh did go leff me," He chuckles. "But ihh betta me did tell yuh, cause it ended worser than I thought it would. Me did a be selfish. I'm sorry about that too."

"We didn't talk for almost two months until we saw each other at Jerome's party on Sunday..." He stops, looking at the sky. "Mih—I—I—I brought someone there, me and har neva deh. I brought someone there and she did get jealous when she realized say a you me always a talk bout wit' Spragga dem, unnuh end up fight, and she did unconscious...or so we did feel, we think yuh did backa we when we did leff har downstairs, next thing we hear issa gunshot, You were fine until I brought you to the hospital...you were dead for a while, then you came back, and when you did, you woke up with amnesia, lost of memory from the past year. That's why you don't know me, nor your dad." He speaks, still not making eye contact.

He feels guilty.

"So why would you bring someone at a party with your friends if unnuh nuhh dehh?" I squint my eyes, looking at him. A that alone yuh hear?

Me soon get to the rest.

"Me neva wahh carry har, a she force harself innah the vehicle," He says. Oh.

"And where is she now?"

"Dead." He shrugs.

"Did you kill her?" I ask him, widening my eyes.

"Yes," He nods slowly. I got pregnant for a murder!?

I quickly stand to my feet.

"Shadia, please," He holds onto my hand.

"So mommy didn't tell me I got pregnant for a man who kills people?" The tears well up in my eyes.

"Listen, I'm never going to hurt you if that's what you're worried about. Never."

"You did it once before. You just said it. You chocked me," As I speak, the tears falls down my cheeks.

"And I'm truly sorry about that. From the bottom of my heart, I am, baby," He uses his thumb and wipe the tears from my cheeks.

His touch takes away all the emotions I was feeling.

I now feel relaxed and calm, like nothing just happened.

"I'm sorry that I've put you through so much, if I could go back in the past, I would've changed it all, just for you," He pecks my forehead.

"So you and my dad is cool?" I ask him, he nods.

"Are you sure?" I ask him again.

"Yes," He nods.

"Okay," I nod. "And I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have threatened to kill our child, that was wrong and I do understand her actions, but you shouldn't have done that," He nods as I speak.

"Ummm, So...we can start over?" He asks. "Promise me ago be better this time, and no this annuh the likkle edyat promise den wah yuh read innah yuh book them and the man dem no change. This a come frahh a me heart."

"I—I don't think I'm ready for that right now," I answer.

I could see the hurt in his eyes, but it fades away quickly.

"Oh, me understand," He nods.

"I—I'm—"

"No it's cool, I get it," He pushes my hair behind my eyes, looking down at me.

I can see the sparks in his eyes as do so.

He truly loves me.

And that's why I was joking when I said I wasn't ready. I can feel our chemistry.

No relationship's perfect, and to the sound of it, we weren't perfect, but it's best if we try again and be better for ourselves.

And I really don't want my child to grow up in a broken home, worst how I'm going to be a teen mom.

"I was joking. I think it's best we try again, too. Maybe it'll help my memory to come back, and it's also best for our child. And I love you, I don't how or why since I don't know you, I can just feel it, so U guess this' the right thing to do," I tell him.

He pulls me into a hug, kissing my forehead.

"Even if yuh did say no, me woulda still haunt yuh," He chuckles. "Miss yuh, yuh fuck," He pecks my forehead once more.

I smile.

"This' new beginnings, right?"

"This' new beginnings." He nods.

New beginnings. Love that!
———————————————————————————

Chapters short, but...😘. The book's coming to an end btw, just a few more chapters are left🥹.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

2.3K 223 10
"Likkle girl stop play wid mi yere" he says a with a harsh tone "Or else what?" Answering with a smirk placed on my face Hearing the click indicati...
24.9K 2.4K 10
"Bredda stop fucking play wid mi yer" he used his index finger to push my head back. "Nuh my body?, I can do whatever I want with it" I fell back on...
219K 11K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
21.7K 807 12
Genre:-Medical Fiction๐Ÿฉบ๐Ÿ’‰