HIS ROYAL QUEEN

By Isha_504

She was struggling to tie the dori of her kurti but couldn't so She was trying to find her friends to help he... More

🤍 PROLOGUE 🤍
DEDICATION
Instagram 💕
Introduction - HIM 🖤
• 1. Ace King
• 2. Rathore Family
• 3. Rathore Family -2
• 4. Meeting the Future in-laws
• 5. Meeting the Future in-laws -2
• 6. Witches
• 7. Taking a stand for 'Her'
• 8. Punishment
• 9. ShivYa's Love
INTRODUCTION - HER ❤️‍🔥
• 10. Shivanya Singh Rathore
• 11. Disturbed Ace
• 12. AcYa's First Meet
• 13. "Are they in a relationship??"
• 14. Nightmares and Sleeping pills
• 15. Flirting & A Clue
• 16. His Soft and Dark Side
• 17. Moments of Love
• 18. Her Wrath
• 19. Beautiful Memories
• 20. Dagger
• 21. Dreams
• 22. Similar Yet Very Different
• 23. A Day Out
• 24. Mr. Emotionless and Ms. Stubborn
• 25. Broken
• 26. Shopping with 'HER'
• 27. Truth or Dare
• 28. Darkness
• 29. Queen
• 30. Anniversary
• 31. First Kiss?!
• 32. Club
• 33. Hope
• 34. Failure?!
• 35. Capturing 'HER'
• 36. Realisation of Love
• 37. Good Bye
• 38. Curse
• 39. Reunion
• 40. Lioness
• 41. Jealousy
• 42. Marriage Proposal
• 43. Control on Emotions?!
• 44. Power
• 45. Death
• 47. Mystery
• 48. Fear

• 46. Obsessed

4.9K 573 107
By Isha_504

Heyy Sunshines....
How are you guys doing?

~ With you, i feel peace!

Author's POV ~

Sweat aligned her forehead, horror crept in her nerves, her hands started shaking, her heart hammered inside the ribcage at its rapid speed.

"No...", A faint whisper left her lips as a tear slipped from her closed eyes.

"No please...", She pleaded, clutching the comforter, her eyes shut tightly, her body was trembling badly, laying on the queen size bed of her room.

"Payal...", A manly voice whispered in her ear, panic visible in his tone as he shook her body softly.

"Baby wake up. It's just a nightmare. Please baby. You're scaring me. Please.", Pranav pleaded while wiping the sweat aligned on her beautiful face, tear stinging his eyes, looking at her state, his heart pained looking at the love of his life like this, so helpless.

A frown appeared on her forehead as her whispers faded away, her body relaxing in his known warmth.

He pressed his forehead against her chest where her heart resides.

"Baby please...", Her hand clutched his shoulder and her eyes fluttered open.

She looked around at her surroundings in shock, her breathing was coming shallow, soon Pranav's body engulfed her, hiding her from the nightmare she was facing alone.

Her chest tightened, tears streaming down her cheeks as she sobbed against his chest, wetting his shirt.

"I-i..."

"Shh...", He shushed her and kept hugging her while she wrapped her arm around him.

They stayed just like that - in each other's embrace - until she relaxed, skin to skin, his face stuffed in her neck, peppering kisses over her neck, whispering soothing words.

He detached himself from her, cradled her face and wiped the tears from her face.

"What happened?", He asked softly, staring into her eyes, devouring her soul.

As if remembering what she saw, her eyes again became teary.

She gripped his collar and jerked him toward herself. "Hamare bacho ko kuch nahi hoga na?", She asked softly but the sense of demand was still there in her tone.

(Nothing will happen to our child, right?)

"Aapko lagta hai unko koi chhu bhi sakta hai?", A tear slipped staining her cheeks, remembering Shivansh. "Par Shivansh...", Words died in her mouth and she looked away.

(You really think someone can even touch them?)

(But Shivansh...)

"Wo Zinda hai..."

(He is alive...)

The weight of his words was more than she could imagine. "Wo Zinda hai hume is baat ki Khushi manani chahiye. Aap Ko bhi pata hai ki use bachana kitna mushkil tha lekin wo aaj bhi hamare sath hai. It's not less than any miracle.", He also looked away while whispering.

(We should be grateful that he's alive. You already know that saving him was hard but still he is here with us. It's not less than any miracle.)

Both were facing in different directions, remembering that day which came as a storm in their life and destroyed everything, every soul and tore apart everyone.

"Shivansh...", She whispered. "Thik ho jayega na?!", Both of them looked at each other. She looks at him with uncertainty in her eyes, making him want to do anything, kill anyone, to wake Shivansh up.

(He'll be alright?!)

But that's something he can't do. It's not in his hands.

"Jarur hoga. Hum sab jante hai ki Shivansh ki jaan kisme basti hai, aur hum apni Jaan ke bina kaise reh sakte hai aur aap fikar na kare, hamare bacho ko kuch nahi hoga. Hum kuch nhi hone denge unhe."

(Of course he'll. We all know within whom his soul resides, and how can we live without our soul, you don't worry, nothing will happen to our children. I won't let anything happen to them.)

"Vaada karte hai aap?", She gazed at him, into his eyes.

(You promise?)

He looked at her and slowly smiled at her, "Hum aap se wada karte hai."

(I promise this to you.)

She smiled because till date because Pranav has never broken his promise.

"I wanna talk to them.", He smiled softly with adoration in his eyes looking at a mother in front of him, worrying for her children.

He nodded and took out his phone and firstly called Kabir.

"Hey papa..."

"Where are you?"

"Me and Navya are on a date right now.", Payal smiled but Pranav frowned. "Get her home softly.", Payal slapped his biceps at his strict tone.

Kabir chuckled, "Don't worry papa. Your daughter and my to-be wife will always be safe around me.", Before pranav could say something on his 'wife' remark Kabir hung up the call.

Pranav grunted and cursed under his breath as payal shook her head at her husband and took the phone from his hand.

She called the guard who is the head of Shivansh's security and asked him if he was okay or not.

Getting a positive response from that side, she called Siddharth.

"Hello Mr Sharma...", He greeted in his playful tone. "It's Mrs Sharma.", She said smiling. "Wanna become Mrs Oberoi?", She chuckled softly at his flirty remark.

"If your father still wants to have another generation with his DNA then I suggest you to stop flirting with my wife. Right now!", Pranav's dominating voice boomed in the air filled with possessiveness, his eyes darkened as Payal gulped looking at him.

Siddharth chuckled but suddenly a crashing sound was heard from his side. Payal and Pranav glanced at each other, their face morphed in confusion and concern.

"What the fuck?!", Siddharth's voice came as distant. "What happened Sid? Are you okay?", Payal asked hurriedly. For some time the answer didn't come, resulting in heightening her worry.

Pranav took the phone. "Sid? Are you there?", Getting no answer from the other side, he panicked and was ready to storm off to call his men but only then Siddharth's voice came.

"Hi ma, papa. Are you there?", They took a breath of relief when they heard his voice. "Ya ya, we are here. What happened?" "Nothing, just a girl crashed into me and my phone dropped." "Oh, you're okay, right?" "Ya, I'm okay!"

After talking to him for some time they hung up the call and called Shivanya.

"Hi...", Her soft voice came from the other side. "Hi bachhe, what are you doing?" "Eating the cookies Aditya made."

"Oh how are they?", Payal asked.

"Good.", She became silent after that. They both looked at each other with raised brows.

"Why did you call? Something happened?", Shivanya asked suddenly. "Why? We can't call you if nothing has happened?", Payal asked in her fake stern tone.

"No, I mean...", Shivanya sighed, her sentence hanging incomplete.

"Leave it. How are you?", Shivanya asked. "We're okay. How are you and Adi?", Payal asked and Shivanya told them that they are doing perfectly fine. "You know Today...", And then Shivanya told them all the things that happened to her that day.

And at last they called Siya. She answered their call at the first ring and chirped happily, "Hello dad..." "Hello Siyu." Pranav said, smiling.

"I am here too.", Payal said, taking the phone from his hands.

"Hello to you too mom...", Payal smiled and asked what she was doing.

"I am driving to the company right now. I have a meeting in half an hour.", Siya replied, taking the right turn. "Okay, you go. We'll talk later.", Payal instantly said.

"I can talk Ma."

"No talking on the phone while driving, Young lady!", Payal warned sternly and Siya chuckled, mumbling an 'okay'.

Location ~ Milan, Italy
(At Aditya's Apartment)

A knock appeared on the door making Aditya glanced at its direction. He checked the time in his watch and knew that his sister wouldn't come this early.

He just came an hour ago from the company, resting on the couch in the living room.

He went and opened the door and was surprised to see his sister outside the apartment.

"Hey...", Shivanya mumbled entering the apartment.

"You came early?", Aditya said closing the door and making his way toward his sister who was sprawled over the couch.

Shivanya hummed, keeping her head on the couch and closing her eyes. He sat beside her and touched her forehead. "Are you okay?", Shivanya nodded, opening her eyes and finding him looking at her with concern.

"What happened to that deal?", He asked, taking his hand back. She hummed and replied, "I didn't get the deal now but I got a chance. One last chance.", She showed her forefinger and Aditya smiled looking at her.

"C'mon go and fresh up.", Aditya said, kneeling down in front of her and taking her feet out of her heel.

She nodded standing up and turned around to go but stopped.

She looked at him and asked, "Let's have dinner outside. What do you say?" Aditya smiled warmly and nodded at her. "Okay so invite Ashley and others too." Aditya showed her a thumbs up as she made her way toward her room.

When she was about to open the door, she looked at him and called his name, "Adi?" Aditya looked at her with a frown and asked what happened. "Don't need to invite her (Ashley) brother."

She said and went inside her room.

Meanwhile Aditya smirked and chuckled

.
.
.
.
.
.

They both got out of their car and looked at the Italian restaurant they had booked where authentic Italian dishes get served.

Shivanya's sixth sense pricked with being watched. Her eyes wandered around to see the whole restaurant was surrounded by security guards with high technology weapons in their hands.

She looked at them and then at the small restaurant they had booked.

'Yaha kon sa mafia aa gya Bhai?'
A scoff left her lips looking at the high security.

(Which mafia has come here dude?)

'Maybe it's because of Ashley! Hmm.. ya. They must be here to protect her.'

'But this much high security?

It's.... suffocating.'

Shivanya and Aditya entered the restaurant. The sis bro duo walking beside each other like a shield protecting each other from any harm.

Shivanya and Aditya are similar in some ways as they share the same genes but there is a drastic difference between all Rathore siblings.

Shivanya is mysterious but only to others, her family knows how she is and what'll be her next action but Aditya is mysterious in a level that not even his friends know about his plans and next actions.

Shivanya reacts recklessly sometimes to the situations but Aditya thinks thoroughly, it's like he knows what's gonna happen in the future. All the pros and cons are already calculated in his mind.

A white shirt clinging to her body paired with blue faded jeans. A pearl necklace wrapped around her slender neck and a smart watch strapped around her wrist.

Her hair tied in a usual Messy bun with a few strands falling over her face.

Aditya was wearing a sky blue shirt over a white tee paired with off white pants.

They reached the private booth they had booked but Shivanya stood shocked finding Ace sitting there, giving her his usual smirk.

"What the fuck?", She muttered under her breath with a frown. Her neck snapped in Aditya's direction. He looked at her with raised brows, "What? I didn't invite him. He came uninvited."

"Ya, i also didn't invite him. He just came with us.", Ashley mumbled, supporting Aditya's remark.

Shivanya just glared with an angry pout at him while everyone stared at her with amusement. "Are you waiting for me to pull a chair for you?", Ace said, leaning back on his seat.

Her jaw clenched at his remark but nonetheless sat down. "I don't need any majesty to pull a chair for me. My father doesn't raise me to wait for any man."

"Woahh!!!", Sebestian and Ashley cheered like kids and Ace smirked at her reply. 'That's my girl!'

Aditya and Xavier just shook their heads at both of them with a smile.

While they got engaged in their talks, Ace admired Shivanya with love present in his eyes.

His sister and his love were discussing some skin care products while Xavier was giving his opinion on it, Sebestian and Aditya were talking about their studies.

"How is your skin so clear Ash?", Shivanya spoke with her chin pressed against her palm as she admired Ashley's glowy skin.

"It's in our genes, you know! Perfection!", She clenched her jaw when Ace interrupted between her and Ashley in his self obsessed tone.

She pinned him with her glare as she scoffed. "I don't think that your parents' genes even tried to work a little bit on you."

Ashley stared at her with wide eyes, gulping. 'Wow! She is so courageous.'

"If someone would have been in your place, they would have never uttered those words.", Xavier mumbled, taking a sip of water.

"That's the thing Xavier. I am not someone and I am definitely not scared of him."

Ace lips tilted in smirk as he stared at her with a heated look to which she rolled her eyes.

"Okay okay, let's order something.", Aditya broke the tension spreading all over the table.

Aditya called for the waiter and while he came they decided what they had to order.

Soon the waiter came and they started telling him what they wanted to eat.

Ace glanced at the waiter, who was gazing at Shivanya, who was looking over the menu. He followed his stare and found him looking at her cleavage peeking out of her shirt.

His fist clenched, a craze look appeared in his eyes but it vanished as soon as it came. Ace stared at the waiter the whole time he was there with much concentration. Multiple times that waiter's eyes glanced in her direction and each they had unstripped Shivanya with its lustful gaze.

Ace poked his tongue in his cheeks to control himself from lashing out his beast.

His gaze met Shivanya's and it was enough to go all psychopathic but he controlled, he had to.... because showing his brutal side will only make her distance away from him and he can't let that happen.

'Fucking hell!'

Seeing a psychotic glint passing through his eyes as his eyes devoured her like some predator sent shivers down her spine.

Barbaadiyan tumse hi hai
Aabaadiyan tumse hi hai

(If I'm ruined, it's because of you
If I'm settled, it's because of you)

She gulped and looked away from him. Her actions only make him more furious. He looked at the waiter with rage in his eyes. 'It's because of him she looked away from me. He is the culprit. If he didn't gaze at her with lust then it wouldn't have happened. Motherfucker!'

The waiter went after taking their orders.

They have ordered Tofu Meatballs with marinara sauce, Italian rice balls, Tomato basil pasta, Margherita pizza, Italian sausage lasagna and wine.

Chattering filled the silence of the table with a few jokes and laughter followed by them.

Shivanya looked at Ace, feeling his heavy stare on herself.

Ab kya galat aur kya sahi
Jab roohdariyan tumse hi hai

(Now it doesn't matter what's wrong or right
As my soul exists because of you)

His stare made her feel safe, comfortable, protected. She tucked her hair behind her ear slowly, his eyes followed her actions as he smiled looking away. 'Fucking tease.'

She smiled knowingly with a hint of smirk when he looked away, dimples popped as she bit her lips preventing herself from chuckling.

She looked away and engaged herself in talk with Ashley when he again glanced at her and he just shook his head at her.

Dinner got served and Shivanya asked them about their day and studies.

After one hour They nearly finished eating and were half concentrated on their phones

Every time Shivanya is around, Ace's focus has been on her but this time Ace's focus was diverted because of a particular waiter who was gazing at Shivanya even when he was on the other table, taking the orders.

Ace glanced at Shivanya and found her typing something on her phone. By the content smile on her smile face he knew that it was her friends.

But a threat lingered in the air....

He glanced again at the waiter and found him looking at Shivanya.

His self control finally slipped and Ace excused himself from there while Shivanya looked at him in a questioning manner but didn't ask anything. Ace found her looking at him and he reassured her with his eyes that everything was okay.

After he went everyone again got engaged with the food and talk but an unsettling feeling still lingered in Shivanya's heart.

Aditya twirled the pasta against the spoon with the help of a fork.

'It's been ten minutes. Where is he?', He could sense that something was wrong. Definitely wrong.

He was about to excuse himself and go check what's taking him so long but Ashley distracted him by showing something in her phone.

He smiled at her and looked at Xavier, conveying a message through his eyes.

Xavier nodded and he spilled the wine on Sebestian's jeans in order to get an excuse to go from there.

"Oh shit! I didn't see.", Xavier said, rubbing his jeans with a tissue.

Shivanya and Ashley looked at Sebestian's jeans and told him to clean it or else it would leave a stain.

Sebestian left out a grunt but nonetheless went from there followed by Xavier who told them that he might need some help.

"What the heck dude?!", Sebestian cursed trying to wipe off the wine stain from his blue faded jeans as Xavier shoulder passed him.

"We need to find Ace.", Xavier said looking around the small restaurant.

"What? Why? He is not a child to get lost.", Sebestian asked in confusion. "Something is wrong.", Xavier mumbled under his breath but Sebestian heard him because of the murderous silence spread around the restroom area.

The thick air suffocated them, their eyes met and they were sure that something must has happened here.

A painful grunt followed by a roar of rage boomed in air making them dash toward the direction from where it came from.

They rounded the corner and the scene unfolding in front of them shocked them.

The waiter who had taken their order was mercilessly beaten, bruises all over his face, blood seeping through his wounds with a broken nose as Ace held him hostage.

Before they could react Ace stabbed a fork through his right eye making the waiter scream in agony which got muffled by Ace's hand.

Ace's POV ~

My fist connected with that motherfucker's jaw who dared to look at my Tesoro with lust. MY TESORO!

I wanted more. More of his screams. More blood. More of everything.

How fucking dare he see her? *Thump* She is mine! *Thump* Mine *Thump* Mine *Thump* Fucking Mine!

I kneed his stomach as he coughed out blood on the floor. I gripped his neck and made him look into my eyes, making him whimper in pain.

"The one whom you gazed at with lust was My girl.", My head connected with his making him grunt in pain.

"My Tesoro!", I snarled, again hitting his face with my forehead.

"My Goddess!", A roar erupted from within my soul, repeating the same process.

"My Queen!" I staked my claim as my inner beast unleashed and conquered all over my sanity.

"I didn't know she was your girl, please leave me. I won't do it again!", He whispered, pleading while hissing in pain.

Ignoring him royally my hand dipped in my pocket and only the next moment his screams of agony filled my ears..

I stared at the fork, which I kept in my pocket before coming for him, stabbed in his eye with delight. I tilted my neck and slowly a smile grazed my lips.

He looks like an art piece. An art piece made of pure blood.

Covered in blood, verge on being unconscious, whimpering in pain, pleading to show some mercy.

It looked so serene. This moment.... had so much peace in it, my hands covered in blood while a bastard was begging beneath me to leave him.
So peaceful.

I smiled like a psychopath, stabbing his eyes again, blood splattering all over my face. Feeling blood all over me after a long time made me want to take a fucking bath in it.

It would feel really amazing.

My other hand curled around his neck, choking his life out of him.

How can I leave someone who made my Tesoro uncomfortable? She won't like it if she gets to know about me leaving him. What if she loathes me after that? No, i can't let that happen.

But... how will she know? Who'll tell her? No one. No one can tell her this. I can't let that happen. What if she sees me like this and decides to not look at me again? What if she started hating me? What if she thinks of me as a monster? What if she decided to leave me?

Fuck if I'll let that happen.

She won't know anything. She'll never see my this side, which can go all psycho for her, which is obsessed with her! She'll always see my sweet side, which will fulfill her every wish, which will hug her to sleep, which will only hold love for her in its eyes.

His face turned blue cause of the loss of air that only then somebody pulled me from him.

I struggled in that person's hold but he didn't let me go. From my side, I saw Sebestian checking that bastard's pulse.

Fuck!!!

"Leave me.", I gritted but Xavier didn't let me. "Fuck Ace! Stop it! What's wrong with you? What are you doing? He's gonna die."

He made me look at himself.

"As he should.", My words made him froze in his spot, Maybe looking at the craze look in my eyes but I don't give a fuck right now.

"He fucking dared to see her! Like some trophy. Like an object with which he can do whatever the fuck he wants. And no body, I mean nobody can even dare to think like that about her. And if somebody does, they'll meet with death and I'll make sure of it."

Xavier didn't say anything and continued staring at me like i am fucking crazy.

"Calm down."

"I won't. Didn't you hear what I said? He is gonna die! And that is also right now.", I made my way toward him but halted in my steps when I registered his next words.

"Shivanya is here. What if she sees you like this?", My mind raced with infinite thoughts at once that my head ached with the impact.

My mind will explode because of them if I don't concentrate on one thing, but how?!

'What if she sees you as a monster?'

Shut up!

'She will leave you.'

SHUT UP!

'She won't ever look at you again.'

SHUT THR FUCK UP!'

A growl emitted from my throat, a threat lying on the back, protesting my own thoughts.

I was breathing heavily by the moment all those negative thoughts shut themselves up.

A hand came and got placed on my shoulder. "Calm down and go. She's waiting for you."

He was lying to get me out of here.

Not really as she must be wondering where I have been from so late but she's not waiting for me in that way you know...

I don't know how to describe it.

Umm.... She.... you know....

Urghh! Fuck it.

I took out my phone and sent a message to one of my men with my live location attached to it telling him to come and clean this shit.

Then I made my way toward the washroom to clean that bastard's blood off me.

'I'll be damned if I let her see me like this.'

Author's POV ~

Xavier stared at Ace's back with affirmation. Sebestian came and stood beside him with the same thought.

"He is becoming obsessed with her.", Sebestian whispered, looking at Xavier.

Xavier glanced at Sebestian and then at Ace knowing very well that....

It's just the start.....

.
.
.
.
.
.

When Ace, Xavier and Sebestian went back, their eyes fell on Aditya, who was looking a little weird to them.

They looked at each other in confusion.

His neck and ears had turned red and his eyes looked droopy.

Ace looked at Shivanya who was already looking at him. He raised his one brow in amusement and she passed him an awkward smile and looked away, embarrassed by being caught staring at him.

"Fucking Adorable", He mumbled looking away, clenching his fist to control his desires.

Xavier's eyes fell on the wine glass in Aditya's hand and the nearly empty wine bottle on the table. It only took him a second to realise that he was drunk.

"I love you baby.", Aditya slurred, pulling Ashley's cheeks, making her chuckle.

"I love you too.", Shivanya smiled looking at both of them with contentment.

"You guys wanna eat something else?", Shivanya asked, looking at everyone.

But all four looked at Aditya who was completely drunk to the point that he couldn't even stand properly without any support.

"No", Ace said on everyone's behalf and asked the waiter for the bill.

The waiter came with a scanner in his hand and the bill in another.

The cards got placed on the scanner, and two pairs or orbs clashed.

"I will pay the bill.", Ace said.

"I will pay the bill.", Shivanya said pushing away his card.

He caught his wrist when she was about to swipe her card.

"I said, I'll pay.", And swiped his card, making the payment and her eyes widened.

Her eyes pinned him with a glare. "I can pay for myself, Mr King."

His lips got curled in a smirk.

His lips descended to her ear and whispered huskily, "Let me handle your expenses Tesoro and can you give a thought about me handing you too?!" His words made her choke on her breath. "Please.", He pecked her earlobes and backed off immediately.

Before she could react he caught her wrist and led her outside the restaurant.

She stared at his neck, at those throbbing veins, at the way his jaw clenched, at the way his muscles flex under the fabric. Her eyes fell on where his fingers were touching her wrist.

'He is just touching my wrist, then why does my whole body feel like it's on fire?'

She could feel something in her stomach, but doesn't know what it is.....

Butterflies?! Nah!
A whole fucking zoo from his mere touch?! Hell fucking Yes!

She knew this was wrong.
Definitely-fucking-wrong!

But this seems right too....

Her hands in his grip fitted perfectly like a lost puzzle which finally reunited with its lost piece. But why?!

°°°°°°°°°°
Aditya was looking at his sister with a pout, sitting sideways on the passenger seat, hugging the seat belt as Shivanya drove the car slowly, trying to avoid any bumps in case Aditya gets hurt.

"Why are you looking at me?", She asked without looking at him.

"Why did you leave me?", He answered her question with another question, like a child.

As if the world froze, Shivanya's hand came to halt.

She looked at him and he pointed at her front telling her to focus, still a pout playing on his lips.

"I-", She didn't get to complete her sentence when Aditya spoke.

"You know I don't blame you or anything, it's just Ma papa left me and bhai went into a coma and the only person whom I thought would be there... wasn't.", He mumbled, pouting.

She swallowed the lump forming in her throat and bit her lips in anticipation.

"But... Being in your place, I understand why you weren't there cause my sister can never leave me. Her brother gave her the identity of an elder sister. You know I am proud that I was the one who came first before Yash and Avi. I know it's childish but I am still happy."

He took her other hand and looked at her manicured nails with curiosity in his eyes.

"You're like my ma, di!"

Her eyes stung with tears, burning her soul as he mumbled those words.

'Why are you so understanding Adi? Please don't! Just blame me for leaving you.', She blinked the tears away.

'I....

Don't deserve you.

It's the truth that I realised late but I know that I have made the biggest sin in the world by leaving. I should have been there for you. But I.... wasn't!'

She caressed his cheek as he engulfed her warmth.

"Can I ask you a question, di?"

Shivanya gulped and nodded.

"What's so special about him?"

Her face fell, heart thundered against her ribcage, his question tearing apart her heart from her body, and her lips dried.

Finally after a moment she mumbled,

"I don't know!"

†††††

Apologise for late update but finally it's here.

Boring? Do tell me.

How was the chapter? Do you like it?

Favourite part of chapter?

Ace's obsession is growing.

Will Shivanya be able to push Ace away?

A moment from past (of Two months ago) but in Shivanya POV. Wanna read it?

Do give me the review of this chapter 😗

SOMETHING LETHAL UPCOMING ⚠️☠️
(Not related to this book)

Do vote, comment and follow.

Till next chapter, byee 👋🏻

Love Isha ❤️

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 102K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...
121K 6.6K 40
Dedication To all the girls who want to get Chocked on his dick ~ Prologue ~ " make me yours reyansh"...
92.8K 1.6K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
23.2K 2.8K 32
16/12/2022- Ongoing "Didn't I told you to not let him touch you, then why did he? Answer me?" "I am not answerable to you?" "Did you just roll your e...