๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ...

Od Siya_Shyjesh

Izuku became a vigilante after he lost his mother in an accident. Staging his death and leaving the bakugo's... Viac

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A/N
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 34

177 8 1
Od Siya_Shyjesh

(A/N- hey guys! Welcome back again to another chapter! Also guys, we hit 10k reads! Yes! Anyways, Music is above and chapter below so let's get rollin')

-Monday at UA-

-Akuna/Izuku POV-

I finish up my coffee and grab my school before heading out through the front door to UA. As I walk, my thoughts wander here and there and eventually reach to my dear Kat.

I wonder how he far he has got to figuring out which one of his classmates I am.

It was really a good idea to tell him about mine and Shadow's birthday being on the same day.

I am pretty sure he was thinking about how I am friends with Izuku........which is me.

Gosh that's so weird when I think about it.

He may have thought about why I didn't even tell him about being friends with Akuna.

Which is once again, me itself.

Hehehe.....I really got everyone thinking.

Though, Kachaan is going to be losing the bet.....like definitely.

Oh, we're here.

I go through the gates and get into UA, walking directly to Class 1A. I get in and go to my seat, noticing the bakusquad crowded around Kat's table. They all greet me with a smile to which I return. Soon, Aizawa enters the classroom and everyone goes back to their seats. He starts to teach and I focus in class until I feel a vibration in my pocket.

I take out my phone and see a message from Kachaan, bringing me confusion.

Did he figure out already that I am Akuna?

But how?

I open the message and sigh in relief as I see the message.

🧡🧡Kachaan: Hey Zuzu

🧡🧡Kachaan: Happy Birthday!

It's just him wishing me happy birthday.

So silly of me...

I forgot my own birthday...

Damn I feel so stupid.

Though it is funny that he does not know of the fact that the person he is messaging is right behind me.

Hehehe...I can't wait to tell all this once he figures out.

Oh wait! I have to reply back to him.

I make sure that Aizawa is not looking at me and I type back a message.

💚💚Izu: Thanks Kachaan!

💚💚Izu: Don't you have class right now?

🧡🧡Kachaan: yeah I do but it's so fucking boring here.

💚💚Izu: Just focus in class Kachaan.

🧡🧡Kachaan: fucking fine.

🧡🧡Kachaan: by the way, can we meet later?

💚💚Izu: Sure, what time?

🧡🧡Kachaan: 6?

💚💚Izu: yeah sure!

🧡🧡Kachaan: Alright then, see you tonight.

💚💚Izu: Bye Kachaan! See you tonight!

I put my phone back into my pocket with a small smile on my face. I look back at the front and concentrate back to class, not wanting to get caught.

-Time Skip to after school-

I leave the classroom with my backpack and wait outside the gates of UA for Kat. Soon, he comes out and I join him.

"Hey Kat!"

"What the fuck do you want Blacky?"

"Just wanted to walk back with you."

"Whatever."

He does not look at me as he continues to walk. I chuckle a little, shaking my head.

I can't believe the different treatment I am getting as Izuku and as Akuna.

It is like a switch.

I feel bad but at the same time, I want to know what he is going to do about it.

We both walk and as soon as we reach close to our houses, I pull him in for a quick kiss and then run.

"Bye Kat! Thanks for my gift!"

I feel his glare as he shouts back at me.

"What the fuck Blacky!?"

I laugh and run all the way back home. I get in through the front door and head upstairs after I locked the front door. I open the door to my bedroom and toss my bag on the bed before stepping into the shower.

After all that, I make myself a cup of coffee in the kitchen and scroll through Insta on my phone. As I scroll through, a message beeps up from Kachaan, signaling me that it was time to go. I finish up my coffee and rinse the cup before leaving my house through the front door, locking the door behind me.

So he told me to meet up at the old park.

Wonder what he is planning to do.

I am kind of excited.....

I reach the old park and spot a familiar blonde waiting for me at the entrance. He spots me as well and comes over to me. I grab him for a hug and he hugs me back as well.

"Hey Kachaan."

"Hey Izu, Happy birthday!"

I laugh and look at him with a smirk. I wrap an arm around his waist and my other hand cupping his face. I pull him in for a kiss and feel him melt right into it. His hands slowly start to wrap around my neck and as he tries to make the kiss deeper, I pull apart. He looks at me in confusion and I shake my head as I laugh.

"Why you stop Izu?"

"As much as I would love to continue that, my curiosity has gotten the better of me and I want to know where you wanted to take me."

He laughs as well and grabs my hand.

"If that's the case then sure since I have a lot that I fucking planned just for you."

We both walk onto the streets and I soon realize that we are heading towards a hidden alley. I see him look around a bit and then he finally pulls me through a hidden opening.

"Kachaan, where are we going?"

"You'll see."

We keep walking through the forest like path and soon, I see an opening ahead. When I reach the opening, I gasp in surprise.

This place was just beautiful.

There was a full yard of dandelions with a few pink roses sticking out here and there. Besides them were cherry blossom trees, whose petals that fell, gleamed in the sunlight. We were on a hill area that had a small patch of green grass here, and there was picnic set up with a few pillows for comfort. Kachaan laughs nervously as he scratches his.

"Do you like it Izu? If you don't, we- mmph."

I pull him in for a kiss, choosing it to explain how I feel. All was forgotten as we kissed and we went on for some time until we broke apart, only a trail of saliva connecting us. I smile at him a bright smile and pull him in for a hug.

"I love this Kachaan, I love it all. Thank you."

He hugs me back and lays his head on the crook of my neck.

"I love you Izu."

"I love you too Kachaan."

We stay in that position for some time as we enjoy each other's presence which we missed for quite a long time even though we had met two days ago. We break apart and then go to sit down on the white and red color mat. I sit down and Kachaan sits down next to me, his body leaning on me while my one arm is wrapped around him.

"Kachaan?"

"Yeah?"

"How did you even find this place? I never knew this place even existed."

"I found it years ago during middle school by accident. Ever since then, it has been a spot where I come to, whenever I want some quiet time."

"Wow, it is really beautiful here."

He laughs and gives out a small sigh.

"It really is, but not as beautiful as you Izuku."

I blush a little and smile as I look at him. He was looking at the skies and I watch as his hair sways in the wind and his eyes sparkle in the glow of the sunlight.

"Kachaan, there is still something beautiful than me."

He looks at me in confusion as he tries to figure out what I mean.

"Nothing is ever more beautiful than you."

"But there is."

"What is it then?"

I laugh a little and look directly at his eyes.

"You."

He blushes, his face and the tip of his ears turning red and I chuckle.

"You are so cute when you are flustered."

"Shut up."

I laugh and pull him closer to me.

"I love you Kachaan."

"I love you too Izuku."

(A/N- hey guys! That was the end of this chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed it! And also, we reached 10k reads!🥳🥳 Thanks for all the support everyone! I hope you guys have a great day/night! Stay Safe! Bye!)

(1434 Words)

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

214K 9.3K 40
With his dreams shattered and his future seeming to be lost, Izuku Midoriya runs. He ran away from police custody before they even knew what to do wi...
65.5K 3K 95
A boy who was meant to be seen as non ordinary. Who isn't one to reveal many things about himself due to having minimal trust in others. Who would do...
88.2K 2.8K 31
|| BkDK || Book 2 Izuku is no longer a Midoriya now. He is Izuku Bakugou now. He is far away from his father and under the order of Crimson knights...
727K 30.9K 121
Midoriya Izuku is not your wimpy loser that every anime tries to portray. Instead, he is the most straight-forward, over-dramatic teen you will come...