The Juicy Adventures of a Wou...

By ADPosh

There are limited career options for a young girl in the medieval times. Koko is a former orphan living at a... More

Deflowering
Thrysts in Church
The Archbishop
Carriage Ride
The Capital
Punishing
Guard Duty
Cardinal Sins
Lord's Work Continued
Forbidden Trysts
Orgy with the Priests
Court
Knightly Initiations
The Princes
Penelope
Introductions

Doing the Lord's Work

6.5K 16 0
By ADPosh

The carriage ride back to the Archbishop's castle passed by in a blur. Before she left the carriage, the Archbishop had spoken to her for the first time since they left the Cardinal's palace.

"I will be expecting your company tomorrow evening. Be prepared for my summons." Then he had dismissed her. Koko barely managed to walk on her own feet towards her room.

Koko arrived to a hot bath, Darryl ready to assist her again. She smiled at him as he soaped her body once more, taking extra care with her sore body parts. The herbs in the bath helped soothe her and she fell into a blissful sleep. She awoke a few minutes later in her bed, a hard cock pushing through her nether lips, in and out. Darryl had mounted her for a few minutes already, she had sensed him in her sleep, but she had assumed it was merely her lustful nature conjuring her dreams. She smiled as she laid back, relaxing underneath him. She enjoyed his ministrations, and sighed softly as he finished inside her. He patted her thigh as thanks, then lifted the covers over her naked body, tucking her in gently before leaving the room.

The next morning, she had been led to a scrumptious breakfast buffet, and an equally delicious luncheon in the afternoon. Koko was smiling wide by the time evening came, looking forward to serving the Archbishop again, as he rewarded her so handsomely every time she obeyed his exact words. She knew now what she had done wrong in the past, and wanted to prove herself to him. She wanted more days like this - being free to explore her surroundings, eating whatever she wanted, and then in the evening, fucking until she was exhausted and ready for bed.

Would it be so much to ask to keep this going? She would pray as much in her daily worship. She walked into the dining hall with a wide smile, beaming as she curtsied for the Archbishop.

He was already seated with his meal before him, wine goblet within easy reach. When he nodded at her, Koko smiled her thanks then dug into the food. She would never tire of the decadence of this Church and felt it wasteful to have spent years in the convent without even a hint of the pleasures to come. Why else would God create this happiness if He did not mean for her to have it?

They were midway through when a servant announced the church council had arrived. They swooped in, eating at the table, conversations flowing. Koko trembled before them, their hard stares overlapping, as she felt their eyes on her. But no one spoke to her.

The Archbishop had servants lead each priest to their assigned chambers, before he turned to Koko. Once again, they were alone together. He beckoned her to come to him with a hand, Koko shot to her feet to obey him.

"Come kneel down before me, Constance." She obeyed, laying her head down on his knee as he stroked her hair.

"Good girl. I see you have learnt your lessons quickly. You have a bright future ahead of you, young lady." His stroking fingers came down over her jaw, her lips, pushing inside her mouth as he opened it wide. His cock slipped past her lips, before she even realized he had it ready for her.

She sucked him in deep, eager to please him after he had not indulged in her for weeks. So much of her future rested on him, he was her priority. He was the reason for all her current joys. She licked, sucked and gently brushed her teeth over him until he pushed her away.

With a pained groan, he moved her, flipping her to face the table. He plunged inside her, tearing the new pair of drawers in his haste to enter her. Koko held on to the table as he pounded into her, hot and fierce, until he bucked inside her, his seed dripping down her leg.

Her skirts fell back down her hips as he released her, stepping away.

"The council has expressed a desire to get to know you themselves before sending you to court. I have no choice but to allow it, though I would have foregone those old buffoons'. They simply seek their own pleasures, not the greater cause." The Archbishop sighed as he patted her on the head.

"I know you will be a good girl and pleasure them as well as you do me. However, report back to me everything you see and hear."

He then called over one of the guards - a brown-haired brawny man with short but thick limbs, which made Koko wonder if she had had him yet, whether her mouth or pussy would recognize him if she tried him again - who came forward immediately as the Archbishop gestured to him.

"Escort her to Father Sylvester. He has until dawn, though I doubt he will make it past a quarter hour."

Patting her uncharacteristically on the head again, the Archbishop swept from the hall. Koko peeked at the guard to see his expression, but it was carefully blank as he bade her to follow him. He led her to the west wing of the castle, where the guest suites were. Knocking on a big brass door, he opened it as a weak "enter," responded. Opening the door, the guard stepped aside to let Koko pass.

"My lady." He nodded at her before closing the door.

Koko stared at the closed door for a moment, before turning to the occupant of the room. Father Sylvester, she remembered because at the age of 77, he was the oldest priest in the council. She gasped as she had never seen him naked before, not up close anyway. He was propped up against a few pillows on the bed, his wrinkled cock only half risen as he lay there without any coverings.

She wondered what he wanted from her when he barked at her to come forward. So she went to him. She found it hard to understand him but as she came closer, she understood why. He had taken out his dentures for the night, his mouth puckered up. Without his dentures, his voice came out as babbling, as he instructed her to strip and join him in bed.

Koko went red in the face at the thought of stripping naked in front of such an ancient being. However, she had her orders. She took off her dress and underclothes, toeing off her slippers, before she climbed into the bed.

Rough fingers grabbed onto her arms, sharp nails digging deep. With a strength she didn't know the frail old man possessed, he pulled her onto his crotch, to rest her warm pussy on his semi-hard cock. Licking his lips, he reached out to her breasts to take a handful. He clamped his toothless gums on them, slurping noisily as he sucked on a nipple. His hand squeezed her breast to his mouth, kneading and sucking on it simultaneously. Her other breast was at the mercy of his other hand, his fingers painfully twisting and pulling at the nipple.

The rough treatment should have shocked her, but Koko felt her pussy swell up, juices trickle down from her to his hardening cock. The more she rubbed her wetness on him, the higher his cock stood until it penetrated her folds, sinking deep inside. He thrust into her weakly once, twice, before collapsing backwards, his mouth falling of her nipple.

Koko froze as she stared at the elderly  priest, afraid he had passed away. Then he started snoring and she nearly jumped out of her skin at the noise. She gently moved off his body, his flaccid cock slipping out of her, semen seeping out of her cunt.

She gathered her clothes to her chest and went to leave the room. She stopped as she saw the stocky guard standing outside the door. He turned to look at her, and did a double take at her nakedness. Koko held her clothes tightly as she whispered:

"The priest fell asleep. I do not wish to disturb him any longer from his rest so I will return to my room."

Even before she finished speaking, the guard was shaking his head.

"I have my orders. To guard this door until dawn. You are not to leave until then, the Archbishop promised the night to Father Sylvester. He may be upset if he awakes and you are not here." He pushed her back inside the room gently.

Koko resigned herself to spend the night with the elderly priest, though her pussy was aching for release. She shifted back and forth as she contemplated where to wait until dawn, when she noticed the guard hadn't left the room. In fact, he had closed the door behind him as he now walked towards her.

She didn't get a chance to ask him anything as he tied a handkerchief over her mouth. She was so surprised, she didn't react until he had finished tying it. He pulled her down to the floor, as he untied his sword belt before tossing it aside.

"Shh, we do not want to wake him and we both know you squeal like a pig with a cock in you." He fished his cock out of his leggings, pushing it into her lush cunt. He grunted as he slipped all the way inside in one thrust, his eyes shutting for a few moments at the pleasure. Koko struggled up, glaring at him even as his cock was stirring up her own lust.

He slammed into her over and over again, and she soon forgot she was angry. Desire swept through her and she came loudly behind the gag in her mouth. The guard clamped a hand over her mouth to cover the noises, as he continued to impale her on his cock. Once her orgasm had filtered out her lust, Koko's head cleared and she glared at the thrusting guard between her legs. She tried to move away from underneath him but he shoved her back every time she got an inch. Resigned, she turned her face to look at the wall next to her as he continued his deep, strong strokes inside her.

She wanted to ignore him, to pretend he didn't exist, but he grinned wolfishly as he licked her neck, shoulders, chest. Desire licked at her insides, her unwavering lust for males overpowering her own protests. Her hips moved against his, slamming together, taking each stroke and giving back as much. The guard drowned his cry into the soft spot between her neck and shoulder, triggering her own climax.

The guard collapsed against her chest, his breath coming in puffs. Above them, Koko could still hear the Elder Priest snoring, so she relaxed. She was worried their fucking would wake the priest, and he would tell the Archbishop what happened. She had been instructed to stay with Father Sylvester, not to open her legs for the guard.

She jerked up as she wondered, what if the guard told the Archbishop? She began to scratch and push at the guard, as he fumbled off her to avoid her assault. He grabbed her wrists, and pinned them down, forcing his body to lie heavily on hers. Koko tried moving but she was unable as he was too heavy. So she settled for glaring most primly at him, and turning her nose up.

She would just have to tell the Archbishop herself that he had pushed her and she, being a fragile female, could not have stopped him. Perhaps he would then punish the guard severely for touching what he was not offered freely. And if he didn't believe her....perhaps she would be given the same punishment as before - full night with the guards without having to think for herself, only to feel. She did not think it was a hardship before and indeed she quite enjoyed it.

She just did not like the Archbishop to be mad at her, and she desired to make him proud, to prove she belonged here. However, this guard could possibly jeopardize her entire future. She resisted as his hot mouth clamped on her neck, spreading wetness from ear to shoulder. She couldn't help a shudder and moan as the delicious sensations had her in their grip. Or rather, the guard did as he chuckled lightly while nipping her shoulder.

He laved at her collarbone, slowly but surely turning her into a melted puddle of lust as he worked his way down her body. However, Koko jolted up when his hot mouth encased her nipple. The movement took him by surprise, so she was able to lift herself up, as he fell off her breast, his lips pulling hard before they let go.

Koko winced behind the handkerchief  against her mouth. Her pussy dripped heat and moisture as she attempted get up. The guard grabbed her hips and turned her around, bracing his legs against hers. She collapsed on all fours, snarling at him over her shoulder to stop. He kept weakening her dragging his warm and wet mouth over her neck, shoulders, her spine. The fluttering in her belly didn't help her weakening resolve as his dick lengthened against her thigh. It had awakened yet again, her struggle making him even more lustful as he gripped her legs closed between his knees, and plunged his fat cock into her dripping pussy.

Koko's eyes rolled back in ecstacy as she moaned loudly behind the handkerchief, forgetting all about the elder. The guard clamped one hand on her mouth to silence her, the other winding tight in her hair. He pulled her head back by her hair, still holding her mouth shut as his hips bumped hers in strong, firm strokes. When she shuddered under him, he released her. She fell forward on her belly, arms cushioning her head as she took a few breaths.

Turning her over, the guard pulled her up to a sitting position. He sat on the bench by the bed, and pulled her forward by her hair until her face aligned with his raging dick. He held his index finger against his lips to signal her to be quiet. He pulled the handkerchief down from her face but as she opened her mouth to speak, he shoved his entire length into her mouth, silencing her once again.

He caressed her jaw and face with both hands as he fed her his cock. As he grew increasingly frenzied, his hands slid into her hair, his thrusts rougher as he came close. With a silent shout, he climaxed with one more brutal thrust, his semen filling her throat.

Koko had no choice but to suck it up, as she did not want to leave any evidence of their fucking for the Archbishop to find. She slurped him up, sucking him dry until his cock fell limp from her lips. Sighing, she sat back down on her haunches, the hard fucking and orgasms making her sleepy. The guard smirked one last time before he silently put his cock away and walked out of the door. Koko watched him go as she slid to the soft rugs on the floor, curling up near the fireplace as she used the opportunity for rest. She closed her eyes and slept.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 17.6K 34
Desire, lust, love... You're not supposed to feel those things for a woman, and you're definitely not allowed to act on them when you're a Catholic p...
5.7K 214 17
Warning: 18+, strong mature, and sexual content. Sneak peek: "I don't believe in God, Hailey," he murmured, as his firm hands settled on my hips and...
1.4K 37 12
A nun in a convent deceiving herself and trying to close her burning heart for that millionaire who is looking for her and has the challenge of seduc...
296K 6K 22
Located halfway across the world on the coast of Australia, Aurora Newton had been transferred to a catholic boarding school, Divine Preparatory, whe...